50%

Total votes: 10
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Angry Birds [Day 4]

Post by Scotty »

Welcome home, MP. It's awfully dead in here.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:RIP MP :(

That's a lame kill. He was contributing a lot. Clearly the baddies are scared that he was onto something.
thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:RIP MP.

I don't think the baddies would be that stupid...to kill someone who was calling them out.
I think they would be exactly that stupid.
Yeah, I agree with llama 100% here. If I were a baddie and MP had named half or more of my team, no question I'd wanna kill him and try to WIFOM out of it. And I'd rather lose to Extra Tricksy Baddies than Standard Baddies, anyway. I think the Extra Tricksy move here is to not be named by MP, then kill him to frame the named people.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Are there 11 people alive? The dead list hasn't been updated, and there are 9 on the poll.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 37

Re: Angry Birds [Day 3]

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote: All that said, I'm still pretty waffly on her and would prefer to go after Made or LoRab today.
Yep, I'm cool with that.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

@Russ:

So, what you're saying is, MP, who posited that I am suspish mainly because of my unsureness about Elo, may be right about me. And you are also unsure of Elo. I'm a bit confused on your logic.

As I said earlier, I agree with suspicion of Made.

Would not be opposed to a Lacey lynch.

And still need to reread Elo.

And, looking at numbers, if another civ is lynched, let's all note that a civ lynch becomes virtually impossible. I'd encourage us all to take note of that. We really need to get a baddie this time around.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

LoRab wrote:@Russ:

So, what you're saying is, MP, who posited that I am suspish mainly because of my unsureness about Elo, may be right about me. And you are also unsure of Elo. I'm a bit confused on your logic.

And, looking at numbers, if another civ is lynched, let's all note that a civ lynch becomes virtually impossible. I'd encourage us all to take note of that. We really need to get a baddie this time around.
Not sure why the logic is weird. The idea is that Elo might be bad, and that you're being intentionally waffly on her because you're her teammate. I happen to have written that I was suspicious of you yesterday, for entirely different reasons. That's why I'd lean more toward lynching you than Elo right now.

And yes, we know you're suspicious of Lacey. However, your logic on lynching civs is impossible. If we lynch a civ, civ lynch is in fact by far the most likely scenario (100% probability). Not sure what you're shooting for, here.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Sory...tired typing. The numbers are really close If there is another civ lynch, a civ win is near impossible. It is imperitive to lynch a piggie this round. if civs want to win I'd like it if we could all really discuss that before voting to be sure. And we have yet to see a bad piggie.

My piggie suspects are:
Made
Splints
Lacey
In any order
as the 3 I'm fairly confident about.
Not sure about the 4th/ if I'm wrong on one. Eloh? Maybe? But I feel more about those 3. I'd go in tht direction if we want to lynch a piggie.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

LoRab wrote:Sory...tired typing. The numbers are really close If there is another civ lynch, a civ win is near impossible. It is imperitive to lynch a piggie this round. if civs want to win I'd like it if we could all really discuss that before voting to be sure. And we have yet to see a bad piggie.
Not true. One mafia lynch will give the nightkill to Gale, who has the oppurtunity to nightkill mafia if she picks correctly. That's two mafia down in one day/night cycle with no civs lost.

But your sense of urgency is not unwarranted.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
LoRab wrote:Sory...tired typing. The numbers are really close If there is another civ lynch, a civ win is near impossible. It is imperitive to lynch a piggie this round. if civs want to win I'd like it if we could all really discuss that before voting to be sure. And we have yet to see a bad piggie.
Not true. One mafia lynch will give the nightkill to Gale, who has the oppurtunity to nightkill mafia if she picks correctly. That's two mafia down in one day/night cycle with no civs lost.

But your sense of urgency is not unwarranted.
Glale could go with the mafia or go with the civs. Depends on how she wants to play the game. Regardless, there's an urgency.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Russtifinko wrote:Are there 11 people alive? The dead list hasn't been updated, and there are 9 on the poll.
I believe two players have been removed from the poll, Boomslang and FZ being the candidates.

Interesting note, Boomslang has been removed two days in a row.

Linki: Isn't Gale an LMS?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Are there 11 people alive? The dead list hasn't been updated, and there are 9 on the poll.
I believe two players have been removed from the poll, Boomslang and FZ being the candidates.

Interesting note, Boomslang has been removed two days in a row.

Linki: Isn't Gale an LMS?
Gale is Last Bird Standing. Doesn't say anything about te piggies. And her role seems quite anti-pig.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Epignosis »

I made a mistake on the poll. One moment.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:I made a mistake on the poll. One moment.
Should be corrected.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Russtifinko wrote:

Not sure why the logic is weird. The idea is that Elo might be bad, and that you're being intentionally waffly on her because you're her teammate. I happen to have written that I was suspicious of you yesterday, for entirely different reasons. That's why I'd lean more toward lynching you than Elo right now.

And yes, we know you're suspicious of Lacey. However, your logic on lynching civs is impossible. If we lynch a civ, civ lynch is in fact by far the most likely scenario (100% probability). Not sure what you're shooting for, here.
I'm not intentionally waffly on her, for what it's worth. I happen to not have a solid opinion. I feel much more sure about other players.

Why are your separate reasons for suspicion of me?

I assure you they are wrong, because I know I am civ. :lobab: but please tell me so I can defend. I haven't really been given anything I can defend against. And I know I'm not bad.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Ricochet »

Simon wrote:The birds thought that they could win. And they did. Then they resumed their journey and kept on going. But they saw more pigs coming. What did they do? What they had to do is fight like a bird is supposed to do.
TinyBubbles has been lynched and was Stella.

You have until 7pm EST to submit your Night actions.
Steeeeelllaaaaaaaaaaa
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Boomslang »

Russtifinko wrote:RIP MP.
Boomslang wrote:Man, I don't feel right about lynching any of the suspects today. I'm going to keep on my llama vote, then, because he didn't address my concerns on the driveby and hasn't posted at all today.
Boomslang, why go after llama for not posting all day/addressing your concerns, when HE ALREADY TOLD US HE WAS GOING TO BE AWAY? This vote reeks to me.
Uh, Russ, can you point out exactly where Llama said he was going to be absent? Because I don't see that anywhere in this thread.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boomslang wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:RIP MP.
Boomslang wrote:Man, I don't feel right about lynching any of the suspects today. I'm going to keep on my llama vote, then, because he didn't address my concerns on the driveby and hasn't posted at all today.
Boomslang, why go after llama for not posting all day/addressing your concerns, when HE ALREADY TOLD US HE WAS GOING TO BE AWAY? This vote reeks to me.
Uh, Russ, can you point out exactly where Llama said he was going to be absent? Because I don't see that anywhere in this thread.
Come on, Boomslang. Don't be that guy.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 75

Post by FZ. »

RIP MP :(

Really sad to see you go. You were really an asset to the game.

This hasn't been brought up, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that MP was killed because he said he (or I) would be killed. Some people on this site have exactly that sort of twisted sense of humour. Just saying.

MP did make some good points, but I also want to bring up llama again. I don't see civ llama here at the moment. Where is the llama who goes after people really strongly? Where's the llama that pushes people? All I see is someone who on the first day voted based on a hunch (a bad one), on the second day, failed to take into account possibilities other than the baddie was not here and voted for TB who was an easy target. While I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he voted before we discussed the Eagle option, the next day he voted for TB again, with a drive by vote, for what? doing the same thing he did?

And now, when MP is dead, he's trying to feed us with the theory he was killed because he nailed the baddies. While that might be the case, there are more options. But what bothers me most is that llama just threw that theory out there, but isn't naming any players he actually thins killed MP, nor is he talking about anything.

I think we're looking at a non civ llama.
llama, if you are a civ, you're welcome to prove me wrong. We need some civvie contribution here. If not, I might vote for you.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 16

Post by DFaraday »

I think the best place to start today is with the people MP mentioned. I haven't reviewed LoRab yet, but I'll look over her posts in a bit. Of course it could be someone trying to frame one of them, but I think the simpler explanation is that the Pigs knew MP was onto them and got him out of the way.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote: I think we're looking at a non civ llama.
llama, if you are a civ, you're welcome to prove me wrong. We need some civvie contribution here. If not, I might vote for you.
I am civ, but not especially interested in producing "proof" since I know that such a thing is not possible without violating the rules of the game.
Lynch Made. If he flips bad, you know that I am either civvie or a baddie who will throw teammates under the bus at the slightest provocation.

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:
I am civ, but not especially interested in producing "proof" since I know that such a thing is not possible without violating the rules of the game.
Lynch Made. If he flips bad, you know that I am either civvie or a baddie who will throw teammates under the bus at the slightest provocation.
I didn't mean that kind of proof. I meant I wanted you to talk. I have no problem lynching Made...I think. But instead of telling me to lynch him and wait for the consequences, I want you to tell me what has he done that's made you feel you can't trust him.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I didn't mean that kind of proof. I meant I wanted you to talk. I have no problem lynching Made...I think. But instead of telling me to lynch him and wait for the consequences, I want you to tell me what has he done that's made you feel you can't trust him.
I buy MP's argument, and I buy that the baddie team would kill MP because of it.

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 16

Post by DFaraday »

I'm sticking with *voting Elo* since she was my prime suspect even before MP made his list. I wouldn't mind LR or Made getting lynched either, but I haven't read back to find anything pingy about them other than MP's post.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Boomslang »

Don't have much time today; class until the vote. Took a look at Made and realized we should be worried: skeptical of boo, boo died, skeptical of MP, MP died. He's obviously not identifying baddies, if nothing else.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

Is it just me or are these phases flying by? I am holding my vote b/c I'm scared :p
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm down with voting Made. If he flips bad, we know DF is his team mate.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

It's been busy, and this evening's stupid busy in a good way, but I gotta get ready to go.

I like MP's points about Made. It was pointed out by someone that he had exactly 4 baddies in The Game, which I didn't notice at the time but find very unusual and calculated, like the person who said it. I was also thinking that while talking like Ice Bear amuses me and civs will pull that stuff for fun (and Made would be the type to pull it), it's also a way for baddies to avoid suspicion in plain sight. I know these things have been said; I'm simply agreeing. We'll get info from Made. So voting that way.

Sorry for being so rushed and dropping in and out for this game - I'm still getting used to not choosing my own schedule and it kinda hurts :P
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 19

Post by fingersplints »

I can see that. I could also see DF being Elo's teammate.

I'm not sure I am sold on your llama being bad theory though FZ. He is a really tough one for me to read. I used to think he was slightly more jokey when bad, but then he was jokey and a lynched as a civvie several times so I'm really not sure anymore. I have seen him buddy up to players who think he is a civvie when bad, and he isn't doing that. So for now I'm leaning civvie there
Gro-oo-ovy
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

LoRab wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:

I'm not intentionally waffly on her, for what it's worth. I happen to not have a solid opinion. I feel much more sure about other players.

Why are your separate reasons for suspicion of me?

I assure you they are wrong, because I know I am civ. :lobab: but please tell me so I can defend. I haven't really been given anything I can defend against. And I know I'm not bad.

Hmmmm...reading back, I'm actually not as suspicious of you as I thought I was. And, like I said before, I wrongly went after you in Watchmen (although, again, I didn't care cuz I was LMS), so I'm willing to give you BOTD for now at least.

I'm still leaning Made, but I don't like that a lot of people today have come in and posted, "Oh, yeah, you guys are talking about Made? Sure, I'll vote for him. Whatever's being talked about, that's where my vote goes....What? Add something to the conversation? I'll pass, thanks."

Paraphrasing, of course. And I hope no one takes that the wrong way, not trying to insult anyone. It just seems like there's little resistance to a Made lynch, and even less of people bringing up other talking points.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

FZ. wrote:I'm down with voting Made. If he flips bad, we know DF is his team mate.
Why is this?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Llama, no wacky ploys to get reads on people? No Walls 'O Text? Any thoughts on Lacey or Blooper?

They're both not being talked about much, except that MP and LoRab brought up Lacey. MP is dead.

Blooper just in general is good at suckering people and playing all innocent. (Get it? Suckered? Because of the tentacles!)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:RIP MP :(

Really sad to see you go. You were really an asset to the game.

This hasn't been brought up, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that MP was killed because he said he (or I) would be killed. Some people on this site have exactly that sort of twisted sense of humour. Just saying.

MP did make some good points, but I also want to bring up llama again. I don't see civ llama here at the moment. Where is the llama who goes after people really strongly? Where's the llama that pushes people? All I see is someone who on the first day voted based on a hunch (a bad one), on the second day, failed to take into account possibilities other than the baddie was not here and voted for TB who was an easy target. While I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he voted before we discussed the Eagle option, the next day he voted for TB again, with a drive by vote, for what? doing the same thing he did?

And now, when MP is dead, he's trying to feed us with the theory he was killed because he nailed the baddies. While that might be the case, there are more options. But what bothers me most is that llama just threw that theory out there, but isn't naming any players he actually thins killed MP, nor is he talking about anything.

I think we're looking at a non civ llama.
I actually thought MP was Gale, so my theory has been discounted. :(
thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I buy MP's argument, and I buy that the baddie team would kill MP because of it.
I do too, and I don't think you are bad. The stunt you pulled on TB early on in the game, I believe you would only have done if you are civ, or teammates with TB. I disagree with the sudden turn on you just because you've been gone (which you confirmed in the Recruitment game) and not been participating.
DFaraday wrote:I'm sticking with *voting Elo* since she was my prime suspect even before MP made his list. I wouldn't mind LR or Made getting lynched either, but I haven't read back to find anything pingy about them other than MP's post.
I'd rather lynch fingersplints, but Elohcin is my second choice. I'll probably be following your vote.
nijuukyugou wrote:It's been busy, and this evening's stupid busy in a good way, but I gotta get ready to go.

I like MP's points about Made. It was pointed out by someone that he had exactly 4 baddies in The Game, which I didn't notice at the time but find very unusual and calculated, like the person who said it. I was also thinking that while talking like Ice Bear amuses me and civs will pull that stuff for fun (and Made would be the type to pull it), it's also a way for baddies to avoid suspicion in plain sight. I know these things have been said; I'm simply agreeing. We'll get info from Made. So voting that way.

Sorry for being so rushed and dropping in and out for this game - I'm still getting used to not choosing my own schedule and it kinda hurts :P
I don't agree with your reasoning here. I don't think having four mafia in the game would make someone bad. Saying that civilians and baddies would both pull the same stunt isn't something that can incriminate someone. I guess you're following others' posts, but why are they posting as such?

I wish I had more time to read and make a case, but I don't.

Linki: Russ, I don't think an MP nightkill was that surprising. He was the most active around.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

lipsticklacey
Posts in topic: 32

Post by lipsticklacey »

I've got a IRL game night happening at my house in an hour, so I'm doing what's probably the equivalent of a drive by vote.

After briefly catching up, I think good points have been made on both sides about Made, Llama, and Elo... so far, I think the case is strongest for Elo. Was going with someone else, but they aren't on the poll.

Have a good evening, folks; I'll check in in a few hours.
If every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

lipsticklacey wrote:I've got a IRL game night happening at my house in an hour, so I'm doing what's probably the equivalent of a drive by vote.

After briefly catching up, I think good points have been made on both sides about Made, Llama, and Elo... so far, I think the case is strongest for Elo. Was going with someone else, but they aren't on the poll.

Who were you planning on voting for?

I voted for Elohcin. I gotta go.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

lipsticklacey wrote:I've got a IRL game night happening at my house in an hour, so I'm doing what's probably the equivalent of a drive by vote.

Why do you suspect FZ? (I'm asssuming you weren't going for yourself).
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

Looky me breaking the tie again. :omg:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Ugh. I had a whole vote post written and that was the moment my computer decided to freeze.

In short: voting Made.

I think he's hiding beside the whole Ice Bear third person thing.

He hasn't posted since Monday, even though his user page said he was on Syndicate last night.

His posts don't seem civ, especially with going after several civs.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I think both Elo and Made are suspicious and I can't decide between the two, so I'm going to just vote myself instead.
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote:Llama, no wacky ploys to get reads on people? No Walls 'O Text? Any thoughts on Lacey or Blooper?

They're both not being talked about much, except that MP and LoRab brought up Lacey. MP is dead.

Blooper just in general is good at suckering people and playing all innocent. (Get it? Suckered? Because of the tentacles!)
I might have one or two brewing. ONly one way to find out. Let's get this Made business out of the way, then I'll be able to properly evaluate the state of play.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

No one has been lynched. You have until 7pm EST to submit your PMs.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Wait, it ended at 7:30?? I thought it was 8:30.

Would have voted Made. Sorry, all. :(

Linki: Well, I hope that was the lynch stop and not a tie.

Host, in the event of two players getting an equal number of votes, would anyone be lynched if no lynch stop were used?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

fingersplints wrote:I think both Elo and Made are suspicious and I can't decide between the two, so I'm going to just vote myself instead.
fingers, this is why we are losing this game. I know I shouldn't be throwing stones, seeing as I just missed the vote, but this is unacceptable. If you think people are suspicious, VOTE THEM. Voting yourself not only doesn't help us get a baddie today, it gives us no information whatsoever no matter the lynch result.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Also, I'm curious about why Made isn't around. He could've died. I would think he was the lynch stop civ, but if he didn't check into the thread during the Day phase, I dunno how he'd have used it. So many people were suspicious of him, I don't see anyone else saving him.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:Host, in the event of two players getting an equal number of votes, would anyone be lynched if no lynch stop were used?
:shrug:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Angry Birds [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who is trying to steal the eggs?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Boomslang
No votes

DFaraday
No votes

Elohcin
DFaraday (3), lipsticklacey (7), Metalmarsh89 (8)
27%

fingersplints
fingersplints (11)
9%

LoRab
No votes

Made
Boomslang (4), FZ. (5), nijuukyugou (6), Elohcin (9), LoRab (10)
45%

Metalmarsh89
No votes

nijuukyugou
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

thellama73
No votes

Scarecrow Pig (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Scotty (2)
18%

Total votes : 11
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote:Wait, it ended at 7:30?? I thought it was 8:30.

Host, in the event of two players getting an equal number of votes, would anyone be lynched if no lynch stop were used?
What the heck? I thought it ended later too. Sorry everyone. I also would have voted Made.

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Wait, it ended at 7:30?? I thought it was 8:30.

What the heck? I thought it ended later too. Sorry everyone. I also would have voted Made.
Well I know you're a llama, but I feel sheepish.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Russtifinko wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I think both Elo and Made are suspicious and I can't decide between the two, so I'm going to just vote myself instead.
fingers, this is why we are losing this game. I know I shouldn't be throwing stones, seeing as I just missed the vote, but this is unacceptable. If you think people are suspicious, VOTE THEM. Voting yourself not only doesn't help us get a baddie today, it gives us no information whatsoever no matter the lynch result.
Yes, I normally hate self voting, but I too thought I had more time and couldn't decide in the amount of time left. Seemed like the best option at the time. sorry :(
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Russtifinko wrote:Also, I'm curious about why Made isn't around. He could've died. I would think he was the lynch stop civ, but if he didn't check into the thread during the Day phase, I dunno how he'd have used it. So many people were suspicious of him, I don't see anyone else saving him.
It could automatically save him. By how it's worded it would fit
Gro-oo-ovy
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

So the lynch didn't end at 10.....hmmm...and ice bear was lynched....
Whoops?
Pov: you reading my takes

Return to “Previous Side Missions”