Host/non
72%

Total votes: 18
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 16

Post by Dom »

I'm very happy your survived, Golden! That would have been a tough loss.

I voted SVS and I think everyone else should as well.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

Agreed. Voting.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Post by Golden »

I put some thought overnight into which of SVS and Dom I would prefer to vote today.

I could be swayed in either direction, but I did feel the better solution was SVS, for a number of reasons...

1) I think she is the most absolutely bad, and I don't think we can risk any mislynches at this point.
2) I am worried it took three cabal to get her off the poll yesterday, so its possible someone here is still her teammate (although I struggle to see who... given as far as I'm aware the rest of us all voted against tranq yesterday, it seems she is probably the last... but I get paranoid).
3) I can't remember what else I had, but there was a third reason for me rationalising it out that way. Sorry, it's late, but I'll probably remember tomorrow.

Anyway, I'll add my vote to the votes for SVS. I'm happy it is going that way anyway.

I'm up for 24 hour days if thats still a thing on offer.

Sad to see I was targetted for death, but not surprised I survived it.

PS - I was telling Long Con that I've been trying to follow Matt's breadcrumbs and find the spirit oracle since he said it helped the civs. But I haven't succeeded, despite my efforts. I just love the shout out in that post, though, to me trying to take up Matt's epic quest - kind of awesome, LC.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

It is a 24 hour day, Golden, per the poll title. :)

I think it's most likely SVS is by herself, if she is the last cabal. However what if there are two Circle left? (Original and recruit) are we believing Tranq that Sorsha was the last original circle?
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 293

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:I'm very happy your survived, Golden! That would have been a tough loss.

Are you really happy Dom? This sounds kind of forced. I think you are sad your kill failed. But you had to know it would.

Golden, have you been paying attention to the polls this game? Go back and look at the polls from the first 7 days or so. There were quite a few people off of the polls. I am certain there is another way to get people off the polls than the tribunal, although it appears to be fairly arbitrary.

To be honest, I think getting the arguing and defending out of the way first makes a lot of sense to me.

I am voting for Dom. I think the case on him that Tranq made was spot on, even if Tranq was a baddie. Can someone show me the spot on case on me? Even if it is a case of "everyone knows it".

NKing Golden must have been a desperation play on Doms part~ and that means if I am lynched today, Dom will kill again tonight, and in order to do so he needs to find Draco. I meanwhile am as far away from the rest of you as I can get, lol. I just want the moral victory of eliminating the team that killed MM for no reason before I die. I am not sure why they became so focused on me, but it totally toasted their almost perfect early game. And they were nearly flawless. Had Sorsha not pushed so hard to lynch Bass specifically to expose me, those crazy kids might have gotten away with it. Then again, my thirst for revenge totally toasted me as well so :shrug:

So I am voting for Dom; he is still trying to win, which makes him a bigger danger to you than I. I am just trying to defeat his baddie team. If you lynch Dom today, I will spend the night quietly in my corner with my raccoon not sending in PMs. If you lynch *ME* today, you can be sure Dom will be trying to kill one of you tonight. Keep that motivation in mind.

*Dom*
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:I'm very happy your survived, Golden! That would have been a tough loss.

Are you really happy Dom? This sounds kind of forced. I think you are sad your kill failed. But you had to know it would.

Golden, have you been paying attention to the polls this game? Go back and look at the polls from the first 7 days or so. There were quite a few people off of the polls. I am certain there is another way to get people off the polls than the tribunal, although it appears to be fairly arbitrary.

To be honest, I think getting the arguing and defending out of the way first makes a lot of sense to me.

I am voting for Dom. I think the case on him that Tranq made was spot on, even if Tranq was a baddie. Can someone show me the spot on case on me? Even if it is a case of "everyone knows it".

NKing Golden must have been a desperation play on Doms part~ and that means if I am lynched today, Dom will kill again tonight, and in order to do so he needs to find Draco. I meanwhile am as far away from the rest of you as I can get, lol. I just want the moral victory of eliminating the team that killed MM for no reason before I die. I am not sure why they became so focused on me, but it totally toasted their almost perfect early game. And they were nearly flawless. Had Sorsha not pushed so hard to lynch Bass specifically to expose me, those crazy kids might have gotten away with it. Then again, my thirst for revenge totally toasted me as well so :shrug:

So I am voting for Dom; he is still trying to win, which makes him a bigger danger to you than I. I am just trying to defeat his baddie team. If you lynch Dom today, I will spend the night quietly in my corner with my raccoon not sending in PMs. If you lynch *ME* today, you can be sure Dom will be trying to kill one of you tonight. Keep that motivation in mind.

*Dom*
There has been a case made on you so many times, SVS. We have discussed your voting record. We have discussed your links to kills. We have discussed that it is unlikely floyd was bad. We have discussed all of these things many times, and that's not even all of them. I'm sorry you're upset that Tranq all but outed you. You are still bad.

I am trying to win, and as much as you fight for MM, I fight for LoRab. ANOTHER person who did not *need* to die but did. And that was your doing.

I didn't kill Golden. Repeating that doesn't make it true.

SVS, put down this downtrodden puppy act. You had a teammate until yesterday but still acted like you had given up winning. I'm not buying it. You ARE absolutely trying to win. Let's say you lynch me, and I come back civvie.... then what? Are you not positioning yourself for a win? Let's say I come back baddie (I won't, but I'll humor you), are you not positioning yourself for a win? After my lynch, if the Circle isn't gone, are you not positioning yourself for a win?
I don't buy your act for one second. You have played strategically and well, but I refuse to feel pity for you when you are clearly still trying to win, but acting like you're paralyzed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom, I am not trying to say I am not bad. Tranq did not "all but out me". He did out me. All I was saying is that the case on you is actually better than the case on me ;)

And neither of us can win; it is literally impossible unless the civvies forget to vote the next 2 days. We boxed ourselves into a corner with three civvies, one of whom is pretty much unable to be NKed, and another who needs 2 tries. Even if you were able to pull off a kill tonight (and I don't see how you can), you still will be facing 2 civvies. Game over. If you don't pull off a kill (very likely) you will have 3 civs tomorrow. Good Luck with that. Had you pulled off a kill last night (you only had one possible chance) I was considering offering you a deal, then one of us would have had to pass 2 coin tosses to win, which is shitty odds, but it is better than the odds either of us has of winning now. Had you killed one of the civvies instead of MM, you probably would have won already.

So if finally lynching me makes you happy when it has been the entire focus of your teams whole game for WEEKS, I am glad for you :cloud9:
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I have a question for you, SVS. You say you're far away from all of us and will not be sending in anything if we lynch Dom first. Can I trust you to do this (or not do this, as it were)? You have proven that you want revenge, and I may be willing to change my vote.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

SVS - you and tranq have been working so hard for so long, while maintaining this veneer of "SVS doesn't mind losing and feels the game is hopeless". I cannot trust that you have no tricks up your sleeve, and I certainly don't trust that you won't try to kill me tonight.

I mean no offence by this - but I have a lot of respect for and experience of your game and I'm not going to let my guard down for a second. You and tranq have really scrambled this game, and I don't trust your assurance of no kill at all at this point, any more than I trust the plot to 'lynch SVS as the last baddie'.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@LC - can killers double target nightkills?

Also, does anyone have the results of last nights poll? I would like to know if anyone voted the same way I did.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I can't see you, Draco or Splints, but it's cool, Golden. And Tranq is competitive on a whole uber level~ he makes me feel like a slacker :)

I would think you would get this, having been on my team in HSK. All I want is for Dom to go before me. There is no way I can win, and there is no way Dom can win. I just want to outlive the Circle. They made their whole endgame about me, and I would find it satisfying if they did not succeed. Being a fellow Settlers of Catan fan, you know I would be happy with a coins toss chance :)

Linki~ I did :)
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Standard rules, no double-targeting.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

OK, here is the thing...

I have an item, the blue quartz, which can protect one person from one nightkill.

I was intending to use it on me if needs be, but if SVS was successfully lynched and turned out to be the final cabal, I could use it on draco. If splints is hidden away with noone in her square, I think I can guarantee all three of us make it to tomorrow to lynch Dom.

Also, because of the way I voted yesterday on the poll, I have -1 votes, so that means so did SVS, and I don't know if anyone else does as well.

I don't want to speak too soon, but if it really does play out this way then... :clap: I can't believe we did it, civs. I had fair lost all hope a couple of days ago, but I believe!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

All three of you are safe from me. Scouts Honor, Golden. And yes, loving Settlers of Catan worked in my favor :)

I just don't want the Circle to see me dead. I turned on Sorsha becasue she was a Circlet. None of you are.

They were so worried about unleashing a serial killer, so they unleashed me instead.

Please let me finish what I started.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Golden wrote:OK, here is the thing...

I have an item, the blue quartz, which can protect one person from one nightkill.

I was intending to use it on me if needs be, but if SVS was successfully lynched and turned out to be the final cabal, I could use it on draco. If splints is hidden away with noone in her square, I think I can guarantee all three of us make it to tomorrow to lynch Dom.

Also, because of the way I voted yesterday on the poll, I have -1 votes, so that means so did SVS, and I don't know if anyone else does as well.

I don't want to speak too soon, but if it really does play out this way then... :clap: I can't believe we did it, civs. I had fair lost all hope a couple of days ago, but I believe!
That would be very much appreciated. My pet cheetah is staring intently into the distance, and SVS doesn't see me... I don't feel immediate danger, though, so I won't hesitate to keep my vote where it is.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

SVS, I'd love to let you finish what you started, but you do seem to know how to get off the poll without a tribunal, and I'd rather not risk that happening again.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It was not me that did it, it was a result of the night poll. I doubt LC would take anyone off the poll this late. And yeah, I get that. I just wanted to singlehandedly (kinda, lol, you know what I mean) take that whole team out.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I completely understand that. Unfortunately for that cause, I don't think the other 2 will switch their votes. Can't blame them, though.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 408

Post by MacDougall »

I am so annoyed.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Shocker.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sorry SVS :hug: I was actually planning on voting Dom, but the plan golden laid out with the no double targeting thing does seem most foolproof. as much as I'd like to take your word for it you won't kill one of us, this is a game, and you might have other tricks up your sleeve.

You played well. I trusted you a bunch of the game.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Draconus wrote:SVS, I'd love to let you finish what you started, but you do seem to know how to get off the poll without a tribunal, and I'd rather not risk that happening again.
If I can find the poll removal place I have something scintillating that might blow it up. XD
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Wait, what if some of us have + in the poll if golden and SVS have -1. :/
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote:Wait, what if some of us have + in the poll if golden and SVS have -1. :/
I'm sure they could say so.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The civvies turned their backs on me, Dom :pout:

Maybe tranq was right :ponder:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom, let's talk.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:The civvies turned their backs on me, Dom :pout:
You did try to kill me....
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

:shrug:

I needed you dead to win :hugs: :hugs:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:Dom, let's talk.
About?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 211

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
About?
Bringing me back to life! :beer:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
About?
Being realistic.

If one of us is lynched, the other has no chance in hell. If we lynch one of them, then tomorrow is a coin toss. I was going to say that today would have been a coin toss, too, but that secret, my -1, is out of the bag.

Your call. I would not blame you if you did not take it, but I had to put it out on the table. My team let me try for revenge first, but it did not happen, now they want me to try for the win. So we both move our vote to a civ and live to fight another day.

This gives both of us a slim chance, but before we had none (unless you have a trick up your sleeve I am unaware of~ )

Linki, No Epi, I don't think that is a topic Dom & I are likely to discuss, but thanks for the feedback :nicenod:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And NO KILLING :suspish:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

And I need you dead to win. :P You can't make me feel guilty for what you have done. :shrug2: :hug: :hugs:
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Aw, I am not trying to. You gotta do what you gotta do.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I'd be surprised if Dom takes your offer but weirder things have happened. It would definitely take the suspense out of the end game and the "Is it Dom?" or "Is Draco fooling us?"

I'm pretty paranoid still :nicenod:
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:
About?
Being realistic.

If one of us is lynched, the other has no chance in hell. If we lynch one of them, then tomorrow is a coin toss. I was going to say that today would have been a coin toss, too, but that secret, my -1, is out of the bag.

Your call. I would not blame you if you did not take it, but I had to put it out on the table. My team let me try for revenge first, but it did not happen, now they want me to try for the win. So we both move our vote to a civ and live to fight another day.

This gives both of us a slim chance, but before we had none (unless you have a trick up your sleeve I am unaware of~ )

Linki, No Epi, I don't think that is a topic Dom & I are likely to discuss, but thanks for the feedback :nicenod:
Sherry, at the end of the day, I'm not bad so can't make this deal with you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Aw Dom. OK, maybe I even believe you a bit.

If it is Draco or Splints they deserve a special Oscar for this game.

OK, well, I tried.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Will the real baddie please stand up?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Actually, you mentioned HSK again. In that game, for those who did not play, the baddie team systematically took out our neutral team each night because we were obvious. SVS, the last out of 5, wanted revenge. So shouldn't Dom also want revenge since SVS admits she kinda singlehandedly fucked over his team this game?
S~V~S wrote:It was not me that did it, it was a result of the night poll. I doubt LC would take anyone off the poll this late. And yeah, I get that. I just wanted to singlehandedly (kinda, lol, you know what I mean) take that whole team out.
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, but there is a difference.I need them dead to win; they did not need MM dead to win. They killed him becasue it would make it easier to get to me. LC clarified that they could win with him alive.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:Aw Dom. OK, maybe I even believe you a bit.

If it is Draco or Splints they deserve a special Oscar for this game.

OK, well, I tried.
and Golden :puppy: :scared:
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop; I don;t care what they do to ME; they needmedead to win, I totally get that. But they killed my marmot and they did it for convenience, not win cons. You see the difference there?

linki, I have direct reasons to believe Golden is who he says he is and is a civvie.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

One thing that I really don't like about the plan Golden suggested is that we now have basically guaranteed the baddies are going to kill me tonight as he has announced everyone else is either protected or unable to be killed. So hope they don't find me now :/

linki: I was just joking about the Golden thing. I don't have any reason to believe him, so if I am wrong I'd just give up trying to read him. Don't think I am.
I've proved myself to several this game. The civvies know who I am :kadaj:
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

fingersplints wrote:One thing that I really don't like about the plan Golden suggested is that we now have basically guaranteed the baddies are going to kill me tonight as he has announced everyone else is either protected or unable to be killed. So hope they don't find me now :/

linki: I was just joking about the Golden thing. I don't have any reason to believe him, so if I am wrong I'd just give up trying to read him. Don't think I am.
I've proved myself to several this game. The civvies know who I am :kadaj:
Thats why I asked splints, I may be wrong but I figured they would already literally have to be with you, not have a chance to find you. As far as the kill goes, I would have thought they are where they are and have to kill from there.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Reveal dat role
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Mafia: A World Reborn - Endgame

Post by Long Con »

-= Asunder =-

The Living Statue moved methodically, lifting the Eldritch Corruptor with ease. "Now... place it under the oculusss..." The Lich of Khastor Keep's hollow voice echoed out from the Lich's Phylactery, worn on a leather tie around the Statue's neck. The Living Statue complied, following his master's directions without hesitation.

"When the sun sets on thisss day, the Corruptor shall activate!" The Lich's voice was full of anticipatory triumph. "And our Dark Goddess' plan will come to fruition!"

S~V~S was led, a black sack over her head, to Crickneck Gallows. She struggled against the grip of the two burly guards, tossing her head back and forth, and her frantic motions knocked the sack from her head. Her mouth was gagged, and she glared at the guards with fierce loathing. "Keep the gag on that one!" called the captain. "They say she's reeeal Tricky!" S~V~S rolled her eyes back and moaned in contempt.

With some effort, they managed to get the chain noose around her neck, and pushed her off the edge unceremoniously, exhausted as they were from the long war going on in the realm. She fell, and the chain jerked tight, snapping her neck instantly.

Just then a mocking trill of laughter echoes through the area. The guards looked at each other and looked around, only to see S~V~S, standing on the hilltop across the way, holding a flaming sword above her head. "Trickster!" shouted the captain in disbelief. "How? We - we hanged you!"

"Did you?" giggled the Trickster as the small contingent of guards hustled toward her. "Look again, are you sure?" The captain looked to the hanged woman, only to see that it was not S~V~S, just a poor fishwife dressed in rags. He glared at her in rage. "Pretty good trick, eh?" she taunted.

As the guards approached her, weapons drawn, she slashed at them with the flaming sword, driving them back with cackling ease.

The Quantum Key was already on the move. Her spirit animal, a yellow-eyed cheetah made of blue-green lifeforce energy, had been urging her out for some time, and she knew it was important that she get the hell out of there. Bullzeye had said that the dark ones had planted a trap here for him, and his body, still laying on the ground, seemed to confirm it. She didn't intend to stick around to suffer the same fate.

As she broke through a treeline, though, she saw the Psionic Ninja standing before her in a clearing, his sword drawn. "Ninja!" Draconus called out. "We must flee this place! Danger is close!"

The Ninja's eyes flared red, and he began to advance threateningly. "Closer than you think, Quantum Key!"

She paled, backing off a few steps. "But- but why?! The Psionic Ninja is a friend to the Civilians of the realm!"

"The Psionic Ninja," he said as the sun began to sink below the horizon, "Is not here!"

The Eldritch Corruptor lit up like a bonfire inside its orange crystal heart. The Living Statue backed up a few steps and cast its hardened gaze to the sky, as a beam of light shot toward the heavens, and beyond.

Far above, the gathered pantheon of gods watched in disbelief as Long Con became too invested in the goings-on of the realm. His essence was too far into the mortal realm, and the Eldritch Corruptor had captured a piece of it. Without Him even knowing, Long Con's being was drawn down into the realm completely, tethered by the piece of god-essence trapped in the Eldritch Corruptor.

Dark Willow rose, watching in evil glee as her plan played out. nijuukyugou floated forward, tentacles flicking in interest. "It appears," she said in her otherworldly, bubbling voice, "That Long Con has lost the wager!"

"Drop the sword!" shouted the captain. "Your life is forfeit, do not take any more lives in the name of evil!"

S~V~S grinned a toothy grin. "But I'm not holding a sword!" They looked again, and indeed, she was holding some sort of device on a metal stake, not a sword at all! "Pretty good trick, eh?"

She held the device high above her head, even as they began to again advance upon her. "I've been very interested to see what these things really do!" The captain squinted and looked more closely at the device, and saw the words 'Pulse Emitter' stamped on the side. His eyes widened.

S~V~S laughed one final time as she plunged the fourth and final Pulse Emitter into the ground. Lights on the device flared, and far across the realm, three other identical Pulse Emitters, placed there by the now-deceased Cataclysm, also flared to life.

Immediately, the ground began to shake, a little at first, and then more and more, until everyone on the small hill lost their footing. S~V~S reached out to steady herself on the emitter, chucking, and the ground heaved underneath her, sending her tumbling down the hill. A blinding flash of light, and the ground split open wide beneath them all, a crack that spread across the entire realm, swallowing a huge swath of the land into a gigantic chasm. S~V~S, the guards and captain, and Crickneck Gallows were swallowed by the darkness below.

Draconus was frozen in shock as the Ninja advanced on him with deadly intent, but his Spirit Animal didn't hesitate, leaping at the possessed Ninja and tackling him to the ground with a snarl. For a moment, Golden's eyes lost their red glow, and he looked at Draconus in desperation. "Quantum Key! You have to run! I can't - I can't control-"

His eyes flared red again, and he tossed the spirit cheetah aside, stabbing it through the heart with his wicked blade. He rose again to come after Draconus, but just then the ground began to shake violently. The earthquake sent boulders tumbling down from the nearby hilltop, making the Ninja leap and dodge them to avoid being crushed. He looked again, and the Quantum Key was gone.

"No matter," hissed the Possessing Entity. "We will find her!"

Above the chaos, the sky swirled with deep purple and black clouds, and Dark Willow appeared in the sky, a vast and terrible goddess that spanned the sky.

"
Good work, my children," her voice boomed for all to hear. "The Circle of Decay has pleased me on this day, and have earned the right to call themselves victors!"

The Feral Pixie looked to the sky, her heart sinking.

"
I am very proud of you."

Congratulations to Turnip Head, Sorsha, Timmer 2.0, HamburgerBoy, Dom, and Golden!

The Circle of Decay has won Mafia: A World Reborn!

Thank you all for playing!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Boo.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

One of these days I'll get a Mafia role in an LC/BR game and win. I can't win as a civilian in those things.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by timmer »

:omg: :omg: :omg: :mafia:

This was one of the greatest baddie teams I've been a party of, I'm so proud of them :) :bighug:

Thanks for a great game LC and for handing me entry into the 2015 Game of Champions! :noble:
My siggie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa fucking whoa.

Golden, sorsha and HamburgerBoy!?

Get fucked that'll do me. That's brilliant. Well done guys.

Return to “Previous Jobs”