[END] Pet Sounds Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 74

Re: [DAY 2] Pet Sounds Mafia

Post by Enrique »

now back to this bitch (sorry sorry bad word) who i see reading the thread...

Floyd, what's good?
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Matt F wrote:Hey Floyd, I think you may have missed this.
Matt F wrote:Anyway, Floyd, why did you vote for Luke? In the post voting for him, you said "You really have to read the whole thread before posting"...so did you think he was bad or was it just a place vote which you never got around to changing?
Wilgy, I don't know which direction to look right now. Again, you and Luke were slightly defended by FZ. On top of that, you already have 70 posts in this game which is more then you had after like 6 day phases in Talking Heads so if you're bad again, then you're playing it way different. I made a joke earlier about it, but when Zebra starts shouting in all caps, that's typical civ behavior from Zebra I've seen in recent games.

I'd like to hear more from Tranq and whenever she gets better, bea.

Placing a vote on Floyd for now. He hasn't answered my question I posed above despite posting three times since then. I find it really weird that he would vote for his rl buddy knowing Luke is still super new.

Linki - Zebra - I see you've voted for Wilgy. Don't you think he could possibly be the civilian FZ found at the beginning of the game or no? Also, Wilgy is being waaaay different then TH.
Apologies for not answering your question earlier, I've just come out of a two hour Mathematics exam, so I'm really tired at the moment.

Anyway, a couple of posts (generally on page 2) states that the no lynch option was essentially pointless (for the record, this is my first game that has has a no lynch option).
a2thezebra wrote:I've never seen it work in town's favor. Ever. You're more likely to pick a random player to lynch and get lucky than lynch no one and give scum a free night kill. That's essentially what "no lynch" is, it's surrendering to mafia.
DrWilgy wrote:Enrique gets my vote for now. I don't think "no lynch" has ever been a fantastic option for civilians in any game I've played.
Linki- The Doors are good, I'm listening to their debut album ATM. Poor jokes aside, what do you wanna know?
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I mean, it does seem basically pointless, but I was similarly excited by the prospect of a No Lynch before I had it explained :shrug2: I don't exactly see Luke's alignment playing into his vote. If anything, he'd have probably been more careful as a baddie.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

What do you think about him now?
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by DrWilgy »

Zebra please respond to the colorful glump.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

I'll try this rainbow thing a few people did on Talking Heads to answer your question.

Civ-
TheFloyd73
Matt F

Maybe Civ-
Luke
Bea
Tranq

Neutral/Unknown
Boomslang
DrWilgy
Enrique

Maybe Scum
Choutas

Scum
Zebra
MetalMarsh

Ugh, I'm so tired at the moment.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Voting Zebra. I'm almost certain she's scum.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 75

Post by a2thezebra »

I would hate to see uncertain.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I spy an undeclared vote in the poll.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zebra, if you are civ and ignoring my posts, we will lose.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Interesting... I saw Luke post in a different thread. Thought it was only a matter of time till we get some feedback from him.
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:Zebra, if you are civ and ignoring my posts, we will lose.
Need more energy; also quite a bold statement.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I am not confident enough to say that if I am lynched we will lose but it will definitely make things harder.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Zebra, if you are civ and ignoring my posts, we will lose.
Need more energy; also quite a bold statement.
Understood, rest up then <3
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

:hugs:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I don't think that it's a matter of lynching you that would directly lead to a loss or not, I think that it's a lack of discussion and giving up that will lead to a loss.
Image Image Image
Luke11646
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Luke11646 »

Zebra, earlier you where attacking MetalMarsh and now all of a sudden you've just stopped, why is that.
Voting Zebra for the moment.
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

:shrug2: Luke what do you think of Metalmarsh yourself?
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matt »

Floyd, I appreciate being green on your rainbow list, but can you explain the process of voting for Luke on Day 1 to marking him as "maybe civ" on your list?
Image Image Image Image
TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Matt, I may be wrong about Luke. Luke did end up changing his vote to someone else.
Honestly, I'm really tired at the moment. I've had two exams today and I just want to sleep.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Tranq »

Temp-voting Zebra for now. Vote may change when i'm actually able to read through the thread, hopefully later today.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 30

Post by Boomslang »

I'm throwing a vote at Choutas because I'm not convinced at his Wilgy suspicion. Especially after including this in an earlier post:

[quote'"Choutas"]I'm still mad at your for getting me lynched last game[/quote]

Again, Zebra continues to read as frustrated instead of actually scum. These shorter, more resigned posts look like classic :shrug: behavior after feeling a train forming.
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Choutas »

Will you conveniently stash your vote against me? There are two major wagons happening why don't you join in the fun?

Wilgy found my day 1 early vote suss in a game with unlimited vote changes. You guys are trippin'. I get being paranoid to discuss paranoid to spark discussion but you guys have made a case against me based on thin air.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

You voted for me without even using air. Explain your vote on me please.
Image Image Image
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Choutas wrote:Will you conveniently stash your vote against me? There are two major wagons happening why don't you join in the fun?
Why yes, everyone jumping off the cliff IS having a great time! I think I'll go right away!

That's a lame defense and you know it.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matt »

Is nobody else feeling Floyd? I appreciate the answers, Floyd, but I feel like something doesn't add up with you voting for your bud like that. Wilgy earlier you said you felt Floyd was civvie, how so?

I also don't understand the votes on Wilgy so soon after we learn FZ was the cop. I'm not saying let him slide all game but so soon?

After reviewing a few ISOs...

Boomslang - Do you no longer find Tranq suspicious? It seems you were questioning him a bit and then dropped it completely and moved to Choutas.

bea - I know you're sick but do you have any suspicions?

Who wants to vote Floyd with me? :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Matt F wrote: Boomslang - Do you no longer find Tranq suspicious? It seems you were questioning him a bit and then dropped it completely and moved to Choutas.
I'm still suspicious of Tranq, but this day has given me very little else to go off of regarding him :/ An explanation of the Zebra vote would be nice, even if it was theoretically a temp vote?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: [DAY 1] Pet Sounds Mafia

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:No DrWilgy, this is caring enough to respond to it.
DrWilgy wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
bea wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Matt F wrote:Boomslang, Luke is pretty new to Mafia just so you know. He's played a few games but I think he's still getting the grasp of it.
Fair enough, and I'll take that under consideration. Still, even if he's new, he's had the same chance to study the thread and its arguments as the rest of us. The vote did come after all of that naysaying, so to ignore it is still making a statement.
he's so new...are you sure he read the thread and digested it like he should have??

And I"m going to correct matt too. He's not played "a few games'" he's played one. Epi's speed game- in which he's prolly going to be lynched.

He's as new and green as they come near as I can tell boom.
That's the thing. There's no scum motivation for ignoring the arguments against a No Lynch. If he didn't read the thread, he didn't read the thread. It ain't a big deal. And if he's bad and he did read the thread, what could he possibly have to gain by trying to sway the town in favor of a No Lynch when clearly no one would support him? I'm more suspicious of those that are looking at his No Lynch post as an opportunity.

And Wilgy, Choutas' No Lynch vote is unexplained. And he's no stranger to the game. That's something to raise an eyebrow to indeed...that is until he changed it to Tranq. I think it was just a placeholder since his initial vote was rendered moot and he had no other pings at the time. I believe you're response and that you weren't trying to start a wagon so I'll switch my vote to the most opportunistic of the Luke voters, bcornett. I don't buy bcornett's reasoning at all.

bcornett24
So here's the thing about Zebra, how can a civilian "believe" something in this kind of gamestate?
What does this even mean? Even in the earliest stages of the game you either believe someone is genuine or you believe they are not. It's literally impossible for a civilian not to believe something in a Mafia game unless they obtain the information that allows them to leap from belief to knowledge.
DrWilgy wrote:"Choutas' No Lynch vote being unexplained" feels as if he's trying to buddy up on me, while distancing from Choutas while not committing to it. Why not implore Choutas?
What do you mean implore Choutas? I called him out and displayed my reasoning for not being convinced that what he did was scum-motivated, did you want me to put it in larger font or something?

HEY CHOUTAS WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR TEMPORARY NO LYNCH VOTE OH WAIT IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE GIVEN THAT YOU PRETTY CLEARLY WEREN'T INTENDING TO END THE DAY WITH IT AND COULDN'T THINK OF ANYONE ELSE TO VOTE FOR OK BYE
DrWilgy wrote:Also, he had gone in on me seeing me as opportunistic.
Indeed. Wait, I thought I was trying to buddy up on you? You can't lose sight of a deceitful narrative mid-case Wilgy every scum knows that!
DrWilgy wrote:Don't the concept of thinking I was opportunistic and then "believing" in me contradict one another?
Here's an idea. Maybe, as a civilian, I don't know for sure whether you are town or scum, so if I happen to change my opinion of you (and back again) it's part of a natural development of my scumhunting process that I apply to every other player in the game as well? For example, I currently have a scum read of both you and MM. But given that I don't see the sparring between you two on this page as staged, I'm more certain that I'm wrong about at least one of you then I am on my reads of either of you individually. So now my process is deciding which one of you (if not both) I am mistaken about. Hence me believing that you are being truthful with some posts but not others. Performances can be convincing, you know.

DrWilgy wrote:Also looking at the votes from earlier to now:
[img]nope[/img]
[img]me%20no%20spam%20in%20quotes[/img]
All 3 of my suspected mafia list were spread out, quite safely, if I had to be a judge, and now one of them had moved over to the second highest wagon, that probably won't take off at the rate that it's going. Is it so they look good not being on a possible civvy mislynch? maybe.

Well unfortunately this particular argument has now been proven not to apply to me, being on the bcornett wagon and all.
you seem to be rather worked up, but the larger font is nice.

First of all, nothing is impossible, secondly it is most definitely true that civs have a harder time coming to something they believe in, not a belief. beliefs are everywhere and they exist frequently, but to take a belief and believe in it are completely different things, er.. noun vs adjective per say. I have a hard time BELIEVING that civs can come to a solid belief, so that when you stated "I believe" based on what little I had said it bothered me. Why not draw out more information to solidify your belief before coming to a state of believing?
First of all, I hope you're kidding with that impossible comment. And this is some hardcore semantics nonsense, if you're civilian then I'm seriously stunned that you would go to these absurd lengths to justify an unwarranted suspicion based on the word "believe".

By imploring Choutas, you would have him explain the meanings behind his actions, not make a statement. It's one thing to actively question ones actions, but another to make a statement. After mentioning Choutas once, you didn't bring it up agian, why?
Again, I had no reason to further suspect him. If you had read the post you're responding to, or better yet, the original post you claim to be pinged by, you would know that I was satisfied with the conclusion I came to regarding why Choutas left a temporary no lynch vote. I am not a fan of being asked to elaborate on something that has already been sufficiently explained, hence my reluctance to respond to this post here or your original case.

Yes, the opportunism came first, then I felt a sense of you wanting me to board the S.S. Buddyship. You can't lose sight of a deceitful chronology mid-case Zebra every scum knows that!
Please. What pedestal have you put yourself up on that you think I should be obligated to answer to this nonsense when you won't even elaborate on how or where I was buddying, or when with what content did I actually display any opportunism? Why are you allowed to make a case based on nothing with no specific examples but when I don't feel like responding to it because, again, as I've already stated, nothing good or productive will come of it, you cry rivers? Double standard much? Please take a step back and look at how abysmal your logic is here. Unless you're mafia in which case do carry on while town digs their own grave by listening to you and not me or anyone else with posts of substance. Quality over quantity for the love of mafia.

Yes, but it is naturally hard for people to change their opinions, especially with what little information we had. It's not the fact that you changed opinion that bugs me, it's the fact that you went into the state of believing from a state of suspicion.
Again, I already elaborated on this. You're not helping convince me that you are town by responding to my counter-arguments with the same arguments you've already stated, even if they were good arguments, which they are not.

Why bring this up in that case? you felt strongly enough about ignoring CFD. What do you think about the other two I put you with on my list?
I don't care. I don't mind being lynched as town if there's a decent case against me but when I feel like I'm being lynched because people are too lazy to think for themselves and just vote for the "safe for people that haven't read the thread" option, it really kills my motivation to fight for a game that already is starting to look like a lost cause. My vote on you is staying.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Save for maybe Enrique, there is not one remotely justified vote on my wagon.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Matt F wrote:Is nobody else feeling Floyd? I appreciate the answers, Floyd, but I feel like something doesn't add up with you voting for your bud like that. Wilgy earlier you said you felt Floyd was civvie, how so?

I also don't understand the votes on Wilgy so soon after we learn FZ was the cop. I'm not saying let him slide all game but so soon?

After reviewing a few ISOs...

Boomslang - Do you no longer find Tranq suspicious? It seems you were questioning him a bit and then dropped it completely and moved to Choutas.

bea - I know you're sick but do you have any suspicions?

Who wants to vote Floyd with me? :beer:
I still don't understand why you think FZ flipping cop is anything but a non-sequiter to Wilgy's alignment. We don't know what her default role ID was, and again, you seem way too sold that a potential connection is the canon connection.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Actually, I think FZ flipping cop does speak volumes about DrWilgy. FZ understands the idea of leaving breadcrumbs, amd most certainly would do so.

DrWilgy is the only player she mentioned as civ. She did vote for Luke though, so I'm actually going to follow that lead

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Addendum: FZ voted for Luke (called him bad) and then called DrWilgy a good look. I believe 1 of these 2 statements is fact.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

TheFloyd73
The Mark

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Matt F wrote:Is nobody else feeling Floyd? I appreciate the answers, Floyd, but I feel like something doesn't add up with you voting for your bud like that.
Zebra's post (the one I showed you earlier) stated that the No Lynch choice more than likely doesn't work in the civs favour. Luke ended up voting for it, for I assume one of two reasons:
1. He's scum and he voted for it after reading what Zebra said. (This may be considered a scum slip).
2. He had not read the full thread yet and figured voting for No Lynch so make sure he had voted. But he never suppied a full reason for voting for no lynch specifically. (When he later voted for Bcornett, he didn't state a reason either. Might be because he is not very experienced or that he is being indoctrinated via BTSC).

Now I think about it, I would probably move Luke to "maybe scum."
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Nevermind. I misread. She voted bcornett for voting Luke. :derp:

I'm on a 6 hour bus ride, so on my phone atm.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt F

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Why Matt, MM? Current thoughts on Zebra/Wilgy?
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

You guys im still dying. I'm sorry. I'm trying to skim and make sense of everything but my brain just can't processes it. I have no idea who to vote for. My gut says quiet tranq is skerry. Dunno if it's enough for a vote bit definitely worth watching. I have no idea who to vote for. I am gut feeling ok about zee idk why peeps are suspecting her. Matt and Enrique feel ok to me too. ?? Regarding literally everyone else. I hate working when I'm sick. I'm pretty sure I have the plague.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think FZ checked DrWilgy, per her comment on Day 1. I think zebra is civ.

Matt think Matt is bad though. I'll quote the post that pinged me.

Linki: Don't die bea :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Feel better, bea. Don't worry about the game, your health comes first :nicenod:

I'm not really worried about Tranq. Call it a gut feeling, but I feel an evil Tranq would at least be trying to pull some strings. I think he just doesn't have anything to say yet.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think FZ checked DrWilgy, per her comment on Day 1. I think zebra is civ.

Any day now
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Since no one thinks MM or Wilgy is bad then I'm down for a Tranq lynch.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote:Feel better, bea. Don't worry about the game, your health comes first :nicenod:

I'm not really worried about Tranq. Call it a gut feeling, but I feel an evil Tranq would at least be trying to pull some strings. I think he just doesn't have anything to say yet.
Or maybe he hasn't found any strings to pull. Current thoughts on me/Wilgy?
bea wrote:You guys im still dying. I'm sorry. I'm trying to skim and make sense of everything but my brain just can't processes it. I have no idea who to vote for. My gut says quiet tranq is skerry. Dunno if it's enough for a vote bit definitely worth watching. I have no idea who to vote for. I am gut feeling ok about zee idk why peeps are suspecting her. Matt and Enrique feel ok to me too. ?? Regarding literally everyone else. I hate working when I'm sick. I'm pretty sure I have the plague.
Keep calm and vote Tranq.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Tranq. For whichever civs that are voting for me today, you're going to have hell to pay for the rest of the game if I'm lynched.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ok... so this is based on the image of early game votes and general habits. Mafia tend to not vote along side their teammates early game, they also tend not to vote for their teammates early. By these means, X player is most likely not on a team with A, B, C. I'll leave the dead and myself in for reference but color us.

Reference drop again:
Zebra - FZ, Matt F, Bcornett
Bcornett - FZ, Boomslang, Floyd, Zebra, Matt
Bea - Tranq //bea had not voted by this time
Boomslang - Luke, Bcornett, Floyd
Choutas - Me, Tranq
Me - Choutas, Enrique
Enrique - Metalmarsh, Luke, Me
FZ - Bcornett, Zebra, Matt
Luke - Boomslang, Bcornett, Floyd, Metalmarsh, Enrique
Matt - FZ, Zebra, Matt F
MetalMarsh - Luke, Enrique
Floyd - Luke, Boomslang, Bcornett
Tranq - Choutas, Bea

Looking into this for patterns, the immediate thing that I see is that only person who doesn't have anyone listed as not teammates is Zebra. I'll be looking at your responses soon Zebra. Grumble grumble, gotta call Time Warner and have them fix my internet... doing this from my phone was hard...
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

"doesn't have anyone listed as not teammates"

I'm confused.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Is that even a good thing or a bad thing? You used the same statistical analysis as a baddie in TH, so hopefully now people can stop saying "well he's totally different from his TH gameplay therefore that magically makes him civilian"
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Whoops, that was my bad. I edited the list afew times double and triple checking it and forgot to delete that sentence. Like I said, Meta is bullshit. I'm just trying to get out as much info as I can before the day ends.
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Exactly, meta is bullshit, that's why it's discouraging that so many people are using your meta to avoid doubting your alignment.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: [DAY 1] Pet Sounds Mafia

Post by Marmot »

Matt F wrote:G2H I think someone in the Luke voters is bad.

bcornett for now.

I don't see how Matt can defend Luke on Day 1 like this. Matt argued that Luke was new, and voted bcornett with the logic that one of the Luke voters is bad. Not everyone would know that Luke is new.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I think FZ checked DrWilgy, per her comment on Day 1. I think zebra is civ.

Any day now
Sorry, I only just got a seat with an outlet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Heists”