Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 13]

Post by DrWilgy »

Already got em, but I was so busy dealing with you I never cured him. I'm going to try to cure him though Mac.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

When did you poison him?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I think he's 2 ticks in, so... I guess we will see what happens. I will feel bad if I can't cure him like I told him.

How many empire are left?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Voting Daisy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Posts in topic: 221

Post by DharmaHelper »

:disappoint: :sigh: :disappoint: :sigh: :disappoint: :sigh: :disappoint: :sigh: :disappoint: :sigh: :disappoint: :sigh:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Episode XXVI: Hoth for Teacher

Roxy sat in the center of an ornate, ancient shrine with her legs crossed and her eyes shut. Her face was twisted in focus, as all around her was silence save for the flickering of many candles. She had been there for some time since the Holidays had begun, meditating on a great mystery. This was in accordance with the wishes of her master DharmaHelper, who was insistent that her meditation would reveal an important aspect of the next phase of their plan. Meanwhile DharmaHelper himself had been quite busy. He’d felt a disturbance in the force, and had departed his sanctum in order to seek out and destroy the source of it.

DharmaHelper tracked the source of the disturbance to the Ranch, a place strong in the Force wherein the fabled Betrayer had built his Empire. Once a powerful and noble Sage, the Betrayer butchered the original trilogy for his own gain, abusing the powers he’d been given and retreating into the Ranch for sanctuary. But the Betrayer had grown weak and reckless in his exile, and it was easy for one as strong with the Force as DharmaHelper to strike him down. Once this had been done, balance was once more restored and DharmaHelper returned to his apprentice even stronger.

Roxy’s meditations had yielded less impressive results. She could not quiet her mind and make clear the visions the shrine had been presenting her, and so to see her master returned lifted her spirits. The pair had always been much more effective together, and so Roxy was certain that her master would shed light on all that troubled her.

“Darth Busty, you have returned.” Roxy bowed her head, honoring her master. DharmaHelper nodded and waved his hand, indicating for his apprentice to rise.

“It is done, I have defeated the Betrayer, and the original trilogy is safe from his meddling.” DharmaHelper glanced around the shrine, noting the many indicators that Roxy had not ceased her meditations since his departure.

“What troubles you so, my apprentice? We are winning, and soon the Chosen One will be revealed to us.”

Roxy frowned and turned her head away, as if ashamed by her failures. “My master, I see many things and know few. The Force speaks to me but I cannot hear. In my vision I see people with many faces. I see a woman with three faces and three names. I see a great battle on a planet of ice and snow, and this woman with three faces is there in the middle of it all, fighting. But she is also somewhere else. I see her, and more many-faced figures, all watching. Sometimes they watch me, sometimes I see them watching each other.”

DharmaHelper paced the length of the shrine, his black cloak trailing behind him. As he passed the ceremonial candles scattered about the room, he blew them out, slowly plunging the room into darkness as he listened to his apprentice describe her visions. He did not look troubled, nor did he appear surprised to hear anything she’d described, and when he reached the final candle a smile crept across his hooded face as if he’d realized something of great importance.

“You are strong in the Force, my apprentice. What you see is the Force’s way of telling you what is, what was, and what will be. Many before you have used the Force in such ways. I will help you to interpret these visions and bring clarity to your mind. Meditate with me and we shall uncover the truth behind your words.”

Roxy seemed nervous, perhaps uncertain at the prospect of further meditation, but still she complied, returning to the center of the shrine and sitting down once more, this time facing her master as the single remaining candle flickered in front of him. When she was ready, DharmaHelper blew out the last candle and moved quietly to sit next to her, and the pair began to meditate together. Their combined powers sent a chill through the shrine, or perhaps the source of the cold they were feeling was something else entirely. Perhaps it had something to do with the planet of ice and snow that Roxy had described in her first vision.

Before long, Roxy and DharmaHelper were standing in inches of frigid snow, staring out at a great battle that was unfolding in front of them. Warriors adorned in shining white armor fought against screaming figures in snowy fox holes. The sky above them was alight with rays of beautiful destructive power. Giant metal beasts trounced through the landscape and whizzed by overhead. The whole affair seemed oddly familiar and yet new at the same time.

“They cannot see us,” remarked DharmaHelper. “And if they could, they would be too consumed by their hatred of each other to care.” He removed his hood, seemingly unaffected by the wind and the cold, and glided effortlessly forward. DharmaHelper appeared to be driven by some unseen or unheard force, moving ever closer to the source of his apprentices’ distress. Roxy silently followed, noting to herself that with their combined effort this vision was far clearer than any she’d had in her master’s absence.

After several minutes of quiet travel, they came upon a spot in the battle that seemed to emanate with powerful Force energy. DharmaHelper stopped, raising a hand and pointing to the source. It was one of the shining white warriors, her weapon raised and screaming out into the depths of their vision.

“This is the three-faced woman. She cannot see us, she does not know us, and yet she calls to us my apprentice.”

“How can this be? Is she the Chosen One?”

DharmaHelper laughed, his voice echoing into the cold air. “No, I don’t believe she is. The Force has called us here to witness her death, I should think.”

Roxy gasped before steeling herself against the strange compassion she felt at hearing the words. “Peace is a lie, there is only passion…” she recited the Sith code to herself quietly, before turning to her master once more.

“My master, if she is not the Chosen One then why have we been brought here to witness her death? What purpose does this vision serve?”

As they conversed, the battle going on around them got bloodier and bloodier. The three-faced woman saw her comrades falling all around her, and seemed only to be made more determined and deadly with each casualty. With a raw ferocity she lunged back at her attackers, slaying many in the process.

“We are here so that the way forward can be made clear, my apprentice. The death of the three-faced woman will bring us the answers we seek. It will show us the way to the Chosen One. We must observe.”

Spacedaisy, seeing her battalion being torn to shreds by the entrenched rebels, tossed her blaster into the snow and charged headlong into the fox hole in front of her, leaping to avoid the blaster fire. She landed atop a stunned rebel soldier and bashed his face in with her bare hands before yanking his blaster from his grasp. She crouched on one knee and sent a hail of blaster fire into several more rebels, each of them screaming and dropping into the sizzling ice. A brave rebel soldier grabbed her from behind and was shaken off, flipped over her body and stomped on furiously. As reinforcements began to flood the fox hole, Spacedaisy was not resigned to her fate. She fought on, taking down scores of rebels before being pressed into the wall of the foxhole and slashed with half a dozen vibroblades at once.

SpaceDaisy/Glorfindel have been lynched
They were both the Storm Trooper
It is now Night 13, on Hoth
Send PM’s in the format previously discussed, you have until 8:30PM EST on December 29th

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Night 13]

Post by MacDougall »

Wow that's good. Means that there's still an Empire scum out there though, hell maybe 2? Maybe the Hutts never hit any of them! Zebra what if Llama wasn't Empire! Egads! And Wilgy just voted for Daisy when he really didn't have to so him being Empire is out the door and being Hutt is quite ... well not entirely impossible. Zebra did infer that poisoning people was a Crumb like role earlier in the game didn't she? Maybe Wilgy is Crumb and Dom is Daisy's Empire bretheren? So many possibilities.

Well, still big good stuff right there.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 12]

Post by Dom »

Sorry I missed the vote, everyone, I got drunk with friends. :blush:
DrWilgy wrote:Hey Dom, do you think Mac is lying about still being poisoned?

Dealing with him is making my nights rather busy.

How about we just spread out one other vote and see if he dies or not.
I think Mac is confused. I'd like you to unpoison me pls tbh.
MacDougall wrote:I am cured now. They sent me the PM late.
That's not the response I got from the hosts when I asked if I was still poisoned.
MacDougall wrote:
Dom - Possible Hutt partner. I had a few pings around that ages ago but preferred other candidates that were proven wrong. His vote was absent on the day that Zebra, Brian and Enrique (all dead confirmed Hutt) were the candidates. That's not alignment indicative but it's strange as it was the only day he no voted. He could have also been silenced. If there are any of the four remaining who Zebra's last movements made look civilian it would be Dom and myself.
I have explained this missed vote so many times. I work retail, and it was Thanksgiving weekend.

MacDougall wrote:Assuming I don't get wagoned here I am gonna try to buy Lando's vote tonight. Russ, Niju you two should have lots of money from your Jawa sales so you should try too, and make sure that he votes for Dom tomorrow. If we lynch Daisy today and she flips Empire and is the last one, Dom will acquire the kill. Being likely to be a Hutt he probably has money too, so he might have the vote reduction machine which could take 3 votes off himself. With just Matt, Wilgy and one of us three left it would be important as fuck that everyone votes for Dom tomorrow on the off chance that he does because he would only get lynched 1 vote to 0 in that case.

Similarly it's important that everyone votes the same way today. Wilgy, Russ, Niju you should vote for Spacedaisy in case it is her that has the machine.

Wilgy have you poisoned anyone else and not cured them? If you have not, I implore you to poison Dom tonight if you are able.
Your turn on me is paper thin.
MacDougall wrote:Wow that's good. Means that there's still an Empire scum out there though, hell maybe 2? Maybe the Hutts never hit any of them! Zebra what if Llama wasn't Empire! Egads! And Wilgy just voted for Daisy when he really didn't have to so him being Empire is out the door and being Hutt is quite ... well not entirely impossible. Zebra did infer that poisoning people was a Crumb like role earlier in the game didn't she? Maybe Wilgy is Crumb and Dom is Daisy's Empire bretheren? So many possibilities.

Well, still big good stuff right there.
I'm Empire, but recently posted against Daisy and actively campaigned for MP's lynch?
OK.

I'm not hutt either.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epi quoted my post and said that he overlooked sending me the PM saying I was cured of poison effects. I got the PM while I was asleep between asking Wilgy why I was still poisoned and telling the thread. No confusion on my part.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It's not "paper thin". You've played a very good game, either way and congrats on that but you are very likely to be bad at this point.

Actively campaigning for MPs lynch and Spacedaisy's lynch would just be basic scum distancing and you know it, there is much to gain by doing it, hell you're still here for instance. When have you been scum and not at some point called for a teammates lynch? Every scum does it in every game. Hell MP literally actively campaigned for Daisy's lynch heavily and vice versa and she just flipped Empire ergo his teammate. Using that as a crutch isn't very convincing, and you know it. You are more likely to be a Hutt though I will give you that. Your reason for not voting that day is fine, but it's not like it's alignment indicative anyway ... and you know it.

The most realistic possibilities imo:

Dom is Hutt and Matt is Empire
Wilgy is Hutt and Dom is Empire

It's possible that we still have two Empire left (Palpatine and Tarkin). The fact that Wilgy has admitted that those PMs came from him and not some shady force, rolling around forcing votes and sending bullshit PMs is another tick to him looking good. Faraday claimed Tuskan (by proxy) and he seemed to come around to the fact that Wilgy was his teammate.

I have a pretty strong rationalisation that Matt is Lando based on his voting record and it being an explanation for not believing that I was force voted (he thinks I am trying to claim to be Lando). I could be wrong, and his belief could be stemming from having the ability to force vote and not targeting me, meaning that my forced vote came from someone else or redirected from someone else to me. If it's not one of these two reasons then I've got no idea why he thinks I'm lying about it.

One of them has to be bad, so I have to be wrong about one of them. Because there are obviously at least two scum left (Tarkin/Palpatine and Crumb), possibly 3 though if there were 3 Empire alive today they surely would have rallied and voted the same way securing the game as it would have been lylo with their kill coming up. Either way, they both seem to be other roles. You are far more likely to be one of the last bad guys than them.

I think the first of my options is most likely. That being Dom as Crumb and Matt as Empire. I just hope Wilgy isn't also Empire. Or, that somehow I've been wrong about the Jawas the whole time, but I think they've both soft claimed each other as teammies in the thread now and Golden made it pretty clear I think.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

Hokey smokes! GlorDaisy was bad! :eek:

Oh, and ummmm I'm not Lando, Mac. However, you are correct that if I were bad, I probably would've offed you awhile ago haha!

That being said, feel free to keep me alive baddies since Mac sees me as a viable lynch candidate. Thankies! :hugs:
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

I love this game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Don't kill me bro, I poisoned Enrique first. Look back at my posts and you'll see my intrigue towards him.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:Hokey smokes! GlorDaisy was bad! :eek:

Oh, and ummmm I'm not Lando, Mac. However, you are correct that if I were bad, I probably would've offed you awhile ago haha!

That being said, feel free to keep me alive baddies since Mac sees me as a viable lynch candidate. Thankies! :hugs:
Well if you aren't Lando then you are pretty much the bad bad, worse than Dom bad. Should have just fake claimed Lando.

If your vote isn't up for sale, why do you keep throwing your vote away Matt? Day after day you put your vote on inconsequential lynches? I thought it was against your will but now you need to explain yourself.

Glordaisy was bad and that's a surprise to you? That is the person who has had the most suspicion cast on them by the most players in the game. How could it be a surprise to you that they were to flip bad?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 5]

Post by MacDougall »

Some light reading for anyone entertaining the idea that I might be a Hutt.

Does this look like Zebra talking to a teammate?
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote: Linki: Zebra you haven't even paused and taken a breath to consider that I'm right. When I'm sure most would agree that at the absolute very least it looks bad to Golden. The only thing that made me question whether you are scum together was that there is still the chance that Golden making Brian lol was just unlucky and that you guys are still teammates together but then Golden came out and said that you most definitely aren't so you're both as good as fucked.
Is that so?
a2thezebra wrote:But really, even Matt who pointed this out didn't think the lol thing wasn't anywhere near a guarantee. Maybe if Golden had already pinged me a thousand times it would raise an eyebrow but on its own it ain't shit IMO
Does this look like total closed-minded dismissal to you? And how can you say that most would agree that at the very least it looks bad when Matt himself who noted the observation wasn't even half as sold on the connection being definite as you are? Hell, if Matt was here you would probably be calling him scum too for not being behind his own damn theory one hundred percent full force. You still haven't clarified the inconsistency I mentioned earlier. You said I was one of the Hutts without this connection but then you said me agreeing with Golden makes me his teammate by
default. These are contradictory suggestions.
How about you quote the other ten posts you've made since I pointed this out where you called me high, laughed at me, made a sarcastic post about being teammates with Golden etc. etc. etc. Instead of the one post that could possibly, but not really, be construed as genuinely entertaining the idea.
Sure thing, and remember, you literally asked for it.
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Let's summarise.

Jabba's court jester is required to amuse him every day to activate some secrets...

Golden on two separate occasions acquired a "lol" from Brian. One with a mightly unusual from Golden meme post.

Golden identified Brian as scum with a very unusual line of thought.

Looks pretty bad for you right?

Zebra is your other teammate.
You're high.
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Let's summarise.

Jabba's court jester is required to amuse him every day to activate some secrets...

Golden on two separate occasions acquired a "lol" from Brian. One with a mightly unusual from Golden meme post.

Golden identified Brian as scum with a very unusual line of thought.

Looks pretty bad for you right?

Zebra is your other teammate.
You're high.
I'm high? I notice how you don't call me bad or wrong, just high. Sick answer.

I actually have you on the same team without this, your defense of him is cool.
Since when? Since you knew Simon was innocent perhaps? At most there is only two Hutts alive.
a2thezebra wrote:I will save you from your lulz, teammate, then I shall return to the aethyr
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I had you as town because I had Zebra as town and I picked up what Zebra has been inferring. But I think this recent turn of events makes for more compelling evidence that you are bad, and that her public alignment with you makes her bad by default.

Also, I don't actually think that the bussing of bcornett and Enrique is what it seems. For a few reasons.

1. Enrique would have been lynched eventually anyway. So only bcornett getting lynched before him is unusual but...
2. The *secrets* in crumb's role could mean anything. So there is totally no way to know what you could possibly stand to gain by bussing bcornett.
3. I can see a conversation occuring where you all realise just how teflon you'd be if you bussed bcornett, just so you could defend yourself with this point.
4. I think you guys recruit people.

Linki: Where did you ask that? I had you, Zebra and Niju as the Jawas until I remembered Matt's post.

Golden you made the ONLY two posts that made him lol. Tell me how is it supposed to be decided that Brian is amused? How other than Brian outwardly displaying his amusement in the thread. And you are the only person who amused him. And you did it twice.
No no no no no, you said you had me on the same team (the Hutts) without this obvious connection. Now you're saying me agreeing that with Golden that the "lol" thing is suspect at best makes me bad by default? Make up your mind.
a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:And Zebra was defending him before I turned it on her as well btw. Zebra, defending Golden. What is this world even.

Golden if you get me lynched tomorrow you'll just be lynched the next day so if in the 1% chance I'm wrong and you are civ that is a bad bad bad idea.
Yeah, if I disagree with the reasoning behind the accused then I will defend the accused. I will do this with everyone. Apparently you only see me in attack mode?
There, are you happy? I know everyone who just had more shit that they've already seen and perhaps read to scroll through isn't. Oh and here's another inconsistency. Why are you asking me to be more open-minded to you being right about this if it means that I myself am not only implicated, but confirmed as a teammate if you are correct? If you think these posts are being closed-minded towards the "lol" connection then you didn't read them (big surprise). I called you high because you insinuated that I'm Golden's teammate for not agreeing with you, I laughed at you...never, I made a sarcastic post about being teammates with Golden because I find humor in the reasoning that made you arrive to that conclusion, and I also pointed out a number of inconsistencies and flaws in your logic that you have yet to reconcile.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:Don't kill me bro, I poisoned Enrique first. Look back at my posts and you'll see my intrigue towards him.
Yeah where are those posts where Zebra (I think) actually told the thread that the poison was Crumb poisoning Enrique (teammate) for the amusement of Jabba? I cannae find.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:A few things, Mac...

Barring info, I have no idea how you could possibly know who I am. But dat's cool, I civ.

Also, I've decided I'm going to drop my sus of you. At least you're like, ummmm playing, which is more then I can say for some others. I'll reveal why I think you were (are? lol) lying about the force vote at endgame, but as I said, you're putting in effort so eff it. I agree that Bubbles' "to stay consistent" vote is totally wtf and will be joining you on voting Bubbles.

I also wouldn't be opposed to a Bass lynch, either.

I can't read Daisy, but I'm still going to guess that Glorfindel wouldn't have transferred out if he had a team to work with.

I'll never trust Dom again (I didn't say in the game, but he actually started to convince me he was legit in AWR towards the end lol), but I have no specific reason to suspect him here.

Why do you think Blooper is indy, Mac? Did I miss something?
You've been buddying Dom because you are scared of pissing him off haven't you? You can't just "drop suss" because a player is active and then target low posters at the pivotal portion of the game. And then you've continued to play it like you think I am bad after this post where you claim you're gonna stop. Like you just switch suspicions on and off? You can only do that if they're fake Matt.

The only reason you aren't lynched yet is because you are playing so weird that I went out of my way to find an excuse for you.

You were buddying everyone, you've not gone hard after anyone. It's so tentative. You've not actually tried to make anything happen at all. Where's the tinfoil Matt? Where's the conspirator?! Huh!? Your votes are on all the inconsequential wagons. Your votes are all over the shop. Random.org wtf!?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you aren't playing like the other Matt, but if you were a civ you damn well would be by now. At this juncture, if you were a civ, you'd have damn near lost your shit like I have, but worse.

There is no way on God's green Earth now that you don't have the protection of my stupid role claim on your behalf that you are a civilian. You are Empire and you will die. You were lovey lovey with Daisy. You were surprised at her flip!? You were the first to point out that my arguments against Faraday, Llama and Elo (possibly all wrong) had me clearing Daisy, defending her on her behalf! You are so her teammate.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I just had an epiphany.

Both of my PMs about my status as being poisoned came as messages directly from Wilgy, not from the mods. Isn't that highly unusual for poison? Don't you usually get an official message from mods about that? Both of mine are really informal. Like, Wilgy is just sending me a message and telling me that he's poisoned and cured me with nice little love hearts on them.

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck.

Crumb's amusement comes from pranking people with bullshit PMs to make them think they have to do shit! That's all it is! He PMed Golden pretending to be me. He's been pretending to poison people since he did it to Enrique way back when. Why he did it to Enrique I have no idea, maybe they didn't know they were teammates after all? My Roxy PM came direct from the mods different size, font, style, so that was a real action placed on me. Not this crap with love hearts. This is also why he's told me that he's going to cure Dom, because he has no choice because he hasn't really poisoned Dom so if Dom was supposed to get lynched out of poison and doesn't then Wilgy would look bad.

Wilgy be the Crumb! Explains why he's killed Faraday as well because having a real Tuskan alive with a balls out fake claim going on is totally capable of blowing up in his face at any given moment. Russ has been insistent on Wilgy being bad despite it all, probably because he has info somehow with Jawaness.

Yeah fuck, you had me good Wilgy you maniac.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yikes, so Dom being Dom is probably going to shake his head at this but like I said I had only scum read you because I had (clearly wrong) roles built on both of them. Well without that, you are alright.

But, where is the Tuskan Raider's been destroyed message? If Faraday was the last of them. Dom, if you were a TR would you let Wilgy fake claim it like this?

Hmm.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:Yikes, so Dom being Dom is probably going to shake his head at this but like I said I had only scum read you because I had (clearly wrong) roles built on both of them. Well without that, you are alright.

But, where is the Tuskan Raider's been destroyed message? If Faraday was the last of them. Dom, if you were a TR would you let Wilgy fake claim it like this?

Hmm.
I didn't know that he had claimed Tuskan.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I technically never claimed tuskan, you did for me. -__-

Plus based on this response to the ending of a night:
Dom wrote:Who should I leave alone and who should I bother? :ponder:

Daisy! Where you looking?
You should be able to tell that there is consistency in my role. Also, don't confuse my own personal spice with game mechanics. ;)~<3

Also, you stated it yourself, I mentioned my name where I could. Why would I do that if I was bad? Why would I trust anyone who isn't my team?

The last hole in this thought is that I killed Dfaraday. Why would I kill anyone who had my back if I were the last baddie? Especially at this point in the game?

And here's the kicker. Mac, I'm not bad, but I'm willing to be if it means staying alive. Based on the way votes are stacked up, and the remaining number of players all empire needs to do is NK a non neutral and then direct my vote and then both they and I win.

I suppose the gist of what I'm saying is that focusing on me isn't the correct plan of action. I'm still rooting for you though.
Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

Tusken is spelled with an e. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

dear diary: today I learned that my phone auto corrects to non english words.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/tuskan
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol Mac

Actually, I feel rather effed up that I haven't played as "the other Matt" and gotten into the game as much as I should've when I agreed to replace back in. Unfortunately, the new job at the Cracker Barrel and the holiday season in general has kept me pretty busy.

Just because you were wrong on me being Lando doesn't make me mafia.

If you read through my posts, I'm pretty sure I've been consistent on NOT AT ALL believing Glorfindel (and Daisy) to be bad. I really didn't think the dude would replace out if he had a team to work with. However, just like Talking Heads re: Black Rock/Long Con, I thought it possible Daisy could only replace in as a baddie since she and MP are an item. Did anyone else pursue my line of questioning when I was asking Daisy if she was a baddie bad because of this? No? I was the only one? Cool beans.

Your assertion that literally everyone knew Daisy was bad, eff that. If that was the case, then why did SHE ONLY JUST NOW GET LYNCHED? Hmmmm?

Mac, I've tried to believe that I could be wrong about you fibbing on your forced vote, but assuming I live throughout the night (oh btw, thanks tons Wilgy for directing the baddies on how to win assuming you are indy), I'll be voting for you next day period.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Holy shit I'm tired.

I just contradicted myself by saying "NOT AT ALL" sussing GlorDaisy, followed by a few sentences where I explain how I did suss them.

Lol

But I think ya all know what I meant anyway. :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

What do we think of Russ? Someone (Mac, I'm pretty sure) said that Russ is most definitely Golden's jawa teammate? Or were we thinking that about DFaraday?

I only ask because on Day 2, Glorfindel was "torn" on voting between Bass and Enrique. Said he believed both were civ, so tossed his vote on Russ. I'm going to see what Daisy's interactions with Russ were.

Yes, I am desperately trying to find a reason not to vote Mac. Though my conscious is telling me that Mac is a lying liar about having to force vote, I'd rather not believe that as a baddie he's able to post so much content. That is scary crazy if so.

Off to read Daisy... (and if anyone can direct me to where we are definitely sure Russ is an indy, that'd be super too)
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Just finished reading Glorfindel. LOTS of time spent looking at Russ. Given that we have no meta whatsoever on Glor, I don't know if he often goes after teamies or not.

Has some back and forths with both MacD and Elohcin (3P0). Thanked Wilgy for giving him a vote during one of the night polls.

Hmmm

Wilgy. I have no idea what role you are claiming with your last post when you were directing the baddies on how to win. Derp.

K, off to read Daisy now. Will also go over Russ, see if he ever responds to Glor's accusations.
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I wasn't claiming any role. I think we've gone deep enough personally and I don't want to cross the cheating line.

My concern is simply not dying. Whomever wins doesn't concern me. Though I do generally favor a civ victory, if I see a civ victory as impossible I will do what I need to. Because I see Mac as a civ voice, him thinking I'm a hutt is either throwing, or me being incorrect.
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Okay wtf

Someone please direct me to where we know Russ is some kind of indy or whatever.

So early on (Day 1, I believe), Russ votes MP for being "bad to the bone". Then during the subsequent night phase, MP asks Russ about this and Russ says "Oh I only had 3 minutes to vote so I haha voted you" and that was that. MP also suspects Russ at some point, though. Later on, MP "susses" Glorfindel for Glorfindel's suspicions of Russ. Later on, when we were debating whether to keep Zebra alive or not, Russ wanted to know why everyone thought MP or Daisy were bad.

This feels like a clustereff of baddies voting and sussing each other. What do we think?

(still looking for a Daisy post somewhere...her ISO isn't on page 1)

Linki - Fair enough, Wilgy. You said something about directing your vote, and looking over the indy roles, I didn't see any such role power for indies but there are secrets too, I suppose.

What about Russ, Wilgy? Can you direct me to where we believe he is an indy?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh, btw, of the billions of posts Glor made suspecting Russ, Russ only responds to ONE of them. And that one, was where Glor was sussing five or six people at the same time.

:beer:
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'll look over him when I'm back home. Being honest I was lazy and decided to just take Mac's word for it. Seemed fleshed out well enough.
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Daisy's Mentions of Russ In Thread: Zero

Her second to last post in the game, says she wants to go after low posters. Doesn't mention Russ, but mentioned Bubbles and Bass.

Also, I can see Mac being her teamie based on their interactions. She was pretty meany head towards Mac at some point, and I don't remember Daisy ever acting like that, so perhaps she was fake being meany head towards Mac? Hmmm

:ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol I have a day off and nobody is around to play with me :(

Okey dokey, off to watch Return of the Jedi woot! Then hopefully in the next week, I can catch up with the rest of the world and check out Force Awakens.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt read the thread. Golden howled down every suspicion of Russ the way he do when he isn't allowed to info dump and then I more or less asked him in a subtle way and he said yes. Niju and Russ have given each other a wide berth in the thread other than to say they wouldn't vote for one another and we have no dead Jawas except Golden. They are teflon. You are bad.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

MacDougall wrote:Russ - Jawa
Niju - Jawa
Wilgy - Tuskan

Russ and Niju are both basically cross claiming by not disputing the read. This coupled with the dead Jawa's legacy makes me sure of them. Wilgy could be just a bad guy sending fake messages I guess... but Faraday seemed to be okay with him towards the end so yeah. I am pretty happy that all three of these are sorted.

Dom - Possible Hutt partner. I had a few pings around that ages ago but preferred other candidates that were proven wrong. His vote was absent on the day that Zebra, Brian and Enrique (all dead confirmed Hutt) were the candidates. That's not alignment indicative but it's strange as it was the only day he no voted. He could have also been silenced. If there are any of the four remaining who Zebra's last movements made look civilian it would be Dom and myself.

Matt - I believe he is Lando Calrissian based on the fact that he believes I am lying about my forced vote. He's done similar things before where he mistakes things for role claims. I think he thinks I am claiming his role. When in actuality (and I'm sure most agree) there are actually other quite obvious instances of force voting in this game. Matt seems to believe I am lying about being force voted, but he hasn't voted for me much (if at all), because I think he puts his vote up for sale so he can't actually choose who he is voting for hence voting for people like Niju and Bass randomly.

Daisy - Glorfindel and Daisy have been suspects all game. MP is evidently notorious for distancing so his insistent voting of Glorfindel and Daisy is (apparently) reflective of scum MP. Aside from that I sensed the sort of mafia panic in Spacedaisy when she was close to being lynched, the day she started personally insulting me (no hard feelings haha) didn't feel to me like a civilian (especially a replace in civilian) desperate to survive. Look at every other non Mafia lynch. Rarely did our civilians buck much. Spacedaisy reacted very angry. Like the last of a scum team would.

Mac - Golden had a scum read on me. He based it on the fact that he thought I was leading the town down wrong paths incorrectly, which since his demise has only made me look worse tbh haha. Aside from Matt saying I'm lying when I wasn't I haven't seen much else accusational towards me. I guess me being alive still is weird.

If we lynch Daisy today and we don't land a bad guy, it'll be terribly unfortunate. Dom is pretty likely to be the last Hutt at this point. Especially when you factor in his choice of kills. Me going around him day after day is a reason to leave me alive, whereas DFaraday I believe is someone who Dom has played with and considers quite capable so taking him out is a tactical move for a guy like Dom. Matt would almost have surely taken me out by now if he was bad.

Spacedaisy + Dom are all that's left I think, with a small chance of DrWilgy's poison PMs being Empire trickery.
Cool analysis. I do want to say that I have never claimed and will never claim a role. Glad we got Daisy though - guess MP was right after all. Sorry I missed (yet another) vote. I should've voted earlier but didn't know which way things would go and didn't want to mess anything up. Then the Bengals game distracted me, as I predicted.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MP was right? You do realise that MP was Empire as was Daisy ergo right isn't really the word I'd use.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:Daisy's Mentions of Russ In Thread: Zero

Her second to last post in the game, says she wants to go after low posters. Doesn't mention Russ, but mentioned Bubbles and Bass.

Also, I can see Mac being her teamie based on their interactions. She was pretty meany head towards Mac at some point, and I don't remember Daisy ever acting like that, so perhaps she was fake being meany head towards Mac? Hmmm

:ponder:
I just voted her and she was lynched. I didn't have to make that happen Matt. I am not bad. Interesting that you remember that bit when you don't seem to have remembered/paid attention to anything else.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:I technically never claimed tuskan, you did for me. -__-

Plus based on this response to the ending of a night:
Dom wrote:Who should I leave alone and who should I bother? :ponder:

Daisy! Where you looking?
You should be able to tell that there is consistency in my role. Also, don't confuse my own personal spice with game mechanics. ;)~<3

Also, you stated it yourself, I mentioned my name where I could. Why would I do that if I was bad? Why would I trust anyone who isn't my team?

The last hole in this thought is that I killed Dfaraday. Why would I kill anyone who had my back if I were the last baddie? Especially at this point in the game?

And here's the kicker. Mac, I'm not bad, but I'm willing to be if it means staying alive. Based on the way votes are stacked up, and the remaining number of players all empire needs to do is NK a non neutral and then direct my vote and then both they and I win.

I suppose the gist of what I'm saying is that focusing on me isn't the correct plan of action. I'm still rooting for you though.
Why do you think there are still two Empire players?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:What do we think of Russ? Someone (Mac, I'm pretty sure) said that Russ is most definitely Golden's jawa teammate? Or were we thinking that about DFaraday?

I only ask because on Day 2, Glorfindel was "torn" on voting between Bass and Enrique. Said he believed both were civ, so tossed his vote on Russ. I'm going to see what Daisy's interactions with Russ were.

Yes, I am desperately trying to find a reason not to vote Mac. Though my conscious is telling me that Mac is a lying liar about having to force vote, I'd rather not believe that as a baddie he's able to post so much content. That is scary crazy if so.

Off to read Daisy... (and if anyone can direct me to where we are definitely sure Russ is an indy, that'd be super too)
As a baddie I am easily capable of posting this much content, but you telling me that I'm lying about having to force vote is fucking beginning to annoy me. What the hell is it based on? I received a PM saying I was being compelled to vote for MP. I voted.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can't deal lol. This is too hard basket.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Did I say that there were 2 empire left?
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:Did I say that there were 2 empire left?
Your hypothetical about them killing a neutral and force voting you only works mathematically if there are still two left.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Nah, they gotta kill a non-neutral.

Also, do you think that the other neutrals care about either side winning other than their own? But as you stated, it is hypothetical, and as I stated, I'm rootin for ya.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:Nah, they gotta kill a non-neutral.

Also, do you think that the other neutrals care about either side winning other than their own? But as you stated, it is hypothetical, and as I stated, I'm rootin for ya.
Yes that's what I meant. It still doesn't work mathematically if they kill me. If there is just one of them and they kill me tonight and then force vote you to whoever they want they are still outnumbered 2-1 on LYLO day. For your hypothesis to be accurate there'd have to be 2 left.

I dunno man, the Jawas probably do need to kill the Empire to win if the game is canon.
DharmaHelper

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [POLLS]

Post by DharmaHelper »

What DeFaradayed DFaraday?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Dom
No votes

DrWilgy
No votes

MacDougall
No votes

Matt
No votes

nijuukyugou
Matt (5)
8%

Russtifinko
No votes

Spacedaisy
MacDougall (9), DrWilgy (11), nijuukyugou (12)
25%

A One Billion Dollar Opener (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
a2thezebra (1), Tranq (2), Metalmarsh89 (3), Epignosis (4), DharmaHelper (6), Turnip Head (7), Golden (8), bcornett24 (10)
67%

Total votes : 12

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 14]

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hoth And Bothered
Whats up its now Day 14

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Puns are on point DH
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote:Puns are on point DH
:workit:

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wait there was no kill?

Well hot damn!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let's be real about this.

I want to vote for Matt today. Failing that I would vote for Wilgy. Failing that for Dom. Russ and Niju are well off limits.

Where's everybody else at?

Return to “Previous Jobs”