Tree Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

What say you?

I enjoyed this game.
16%
I thought the tree I received in my role PM was beautiful.
14%
I didn't get a role PM, but the trees were still wonderful.
No votes
Why are you such a tree-hugging marmot?
16%
Thanks for hosting.
19%
I like beer and want to play Beer Mafia.
16%
I also like wine and think you should do Wine Mafia.
3%
This poll really needs an option with Ricochet's name in it.
16%

Total votes: 37
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 187

Re: Tree Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by a2thezebra »

This is most likely because he's your teammate but it's still a valid hypothesis even if he's somehow not.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by FZ. »

a2thezebra wrote:
FZ. wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:And I need to make it clear and more vocal that there's a difference between being wrong for being wrong and being wrong for being bad.
WTF does that supposed to mean?
You're only trying to justify your Diiny vote as being based on Wilgy's claim because it's easier to pull off as genuine than faking a reason why you think he is actually bad or at least inconspicuously parroting everyone else that does.
This is ridiculous. Either Wilgy is telling the truth or not. If he is, then I find trusting him to be the best thing to do. Since you're not voting Wilgy, I'm assuming you think he's lying about knowing for a fact Diiny is bad. If that's the case, you should be a lot more worried about him than you are me, but don't let logic confuse you.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DrWilgy »

FZ. wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
FZ. wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:And I need to make it clear and more vocal that there's a difference between being wrong for being wrong and being wrong for being bad.
You're only trying to justify your Diiny vote as being based on Wilgy's claim because it's easier to pull off as genuine than faking a reason why you think he is actually bad or at least inconspicuously parroting everyone else that does.
This is ridiculous. Either Wilgy is telling the truth or not. If he is, then I find trusting him to be the best thing to do. Since you're not voting Wilgy, I'm assuming you think he's lying about knowing for a fact Diiny is bad. If that's the case, you should be a lot more worried about him than you are me, but don't let logic confuse you.
Why me though FZ? Does me lying make me scum? you seem to think that this is the case.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

a2thezebra wrote:This is most likely because he's your teammate but it's still a valid hypothesis even if he's somehow not.
I must be really dense today, because I swear to god, I'm not understanding half the players this game.

Two options I've seen brought up:

1. Enrique: Wilgy and Diiny are bad. The former is throwing the latter under the bus by fake claiming something that the real cop knows is not true.

2. Zebra: Wilgy is lying, and taking the most stupid risk I've ever seen someone take (it's not like he can use some excuse that his actions got redirected or whatever) which will be discovered the minute Diiny is lynched, and I'm following him because it's easier to show I'm trusting him instead of finding a real reason to suspect someone.

I'd like to call at least one of you bad, but these theories seem so far fetched that I can't possibly think a baddie would be that crazy to try and pin them on people.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Wilgy, I think that if you're lying and you're not bad, it is seriously fucked up to lynch someone like you're doing now.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

FZ. wrote:Wilgy, I think that if you're lying and you're not bad, it is seriously fucked up to lynch someone like you're doing now.
Even if I did think Diiny was bad?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DrWilgy wrote:
FZ. wrote:Wilgy, I think that if you're lying and you're not bad, it is seriously fucked up to lynch someone like you're doing now.
You never gave any reason to why you thought he was bad, and I'd get it if it went just so far, but most of the day has revolved around this issue. I think it's coloured every decision made in the game. If you were lying as a civ, and a civ is lynched, the next people to get lynched are civvies as well, I'm pretty sure about it, and we end up getting 3 civvies dead by the end of next day. I think that's a lousy risk.
Please tell me if you were lying. I think the "scheme" has been going long enough.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

FZ. wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
You never gave any reason to why you thought he was bad, and I'd get it if it went just so far, but most of the day has revolved around this issue. I think it's coloured every decision made in the game. If you were lying as a civ, and a civ is lynched, the next people to get lynched are civvies as well, I'm pretty sure about it, and we end up getting 3 civvies dead by the end of next day. I think that's a lousy risk.
Please tell me if you were lying. I think the "scheme" has been going long enough.
Nope, Diiny is red and will hopefully be dead soon.

If this is all a ploy FZ, what makes you think I'd end it so soon? Also, why would I commit to it like I have?
Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

FZ. wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
FZ. wrote:
It is not ridiculous, and you demonstrated why my suspicion of you is warranted in this very post. Your trust in Wilgy is an act. If I disagreed with it and nothing more then that's what I would be talking about, but I'm not talking about that. You say that if Wilgy is telling the truth, then trusting him is the best thing to do. Right. If he's telling the truth. It doesn't make sense to trust someone if you're not sure whether or not they're telling the truth, yet not only do you trust him, you're not even trying to make the case here that it's more likely that he is in fact telling the truth than not. Sure there's been discussion that you've been a part of as to what his motivations could be, but at the end of the day you're willing to admit that you don't know. I agree; either Wilgy is telling the truth or not. I'm undecided on the matter, and as I mentioned earlier, I'm not interested in the wine overload. If you were saying that you're willing to trust Wilgy because you think he is telling the truth, that would be different. If you were saying that you're not willing to trust Wilgy because you think he isn't, that would also be different. But you're putting your trust in him despite not knowing that he is being truthful or not, and that's scummy. Here's why.
FZ. wrote:Whoa, you people managed to talk a lot while I was sleeping. It's a good thing it's internet pages and not real paper. So many trees would die...

I have no idea what the hell Diiny wants from zebra. At some point, I lost interest in that conversation. I'm not sure I find Diiny suspicious for that, but this whole Wilgy Diiny craziness is interesting.
DrWilgy wrote:Also, for those of you who think I wouldn't use my check on Diiny vs someone else, Diiny killed me in TH. That was my reason for the check.

Ok Diiny. Since you can't get the fact that I checked you, what do you think of MP's plan?
Last game I was the cop and MP didn't ask me who I wanted to target on day 0, I just got a name and alliance. This is a MM game, so I'm not sure they work the same though.

But if Wilgy is the cop, I can't see him outing himself so blatantly, unless he figures that one in the bag is worth the risk, and if he tries to hint with subtlety, the mafia will know who he is anyway. This way, if there's a doctor out there, he'll know who to protect.
Not sure I buy this theory myself, but the other possibility is that Wilgy is just trying to stir the game and encourage conversation. In any case, I like it a lot better than the Diiny-zebra back and forth
This is your first post. You express a lack of interest in my back-and-forth with me and Diiny as well as some waffliness about whether his responses are alignment-indicative...the same ones you lost interest in. Right. This pinged me a bit, but by itself it's far from damning. I think what's more worth noting is that this is the only post where you even mention Diiny until your fourth post where you decide for vote for him based on Wilgy's claim, and even in this post, you openly express seeing more value in analyzing Wilgy's big bowl of WIFOM. Considering that you're trusting Wilgy enough to vote for Diiny, you would think that you would at least show some amount of interest as to why and how Diiny might be bad, yet you are not only disinterested in this apparently confirmed scum's content, you are actively ignorant of it. And then there's the post that more or less confirmed your alignment:
FZ. wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I did say he is my night 2 check didn't I?
Sorry, I missed that. I'll be voting Diiny for now. It sucks to go out this way, so I feel for him if he's really mafia, but I think this is a chance we need to take.
Even after your unwarranted trust in Wilgy, you still express waffliness in Diiny's alignment as you vote for him. A chance we need to take? That's what this boils down to. You're trying to give the impression that your faith in Wilgy is justified not because you actually think it is, but because that justifies your otherwise completely unjustified vote.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Does this mean the baddie team is Diiny, MP, and a eager to bus FZ?
Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

a2thezebra wrote:
FZ. wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
FZ. wrote:
It is not ridiculous, and you demonstrated why my suspicion of you is warranted in this very post. Your trust in Wilgy is an act. If I disagreed with it and nothing more then that's what I would be talking about, but I'm not talking about that. You say that if Wilgy is telling the truth, then trusting him is the best thing to do. Right. If he's telling the truth. It doesn't make sense to trust someone if you're not sure whether or not they're telling the truth, yet not only do you trust him, you're not even trying to make the case here that it's more likely that he is in fact telling the truth than not. Sure there's been discussion that you've been a part of as to what his motivations could be, but at the end of the day you're willing to admit that you don't know. I agree; either Wilgy is telling the truth or not. I'm undecided on the matter, and as I mentioned earlier, I'm not interested in the wine overload. If you were saying that you're willing to trust Wilgy because you think he is telling the truth, that would be different. If you were saying that you're not willing to trust Wilgy because you think he isn't, that would also be different. But you're putting your trust in him despite not knowing that he is being truthful or not, and that's scummy. Here's why.
FZ. wrote:Whoa, you people managed to talk a lot while I was sleeping. It's a good thing it's internet pages and not real paper. So many trees would die...

I have no idea what the hell Diiny wants from zebra. At some point, I lost interest in that conversation. I'm not sure I find Diiny suspicious for that, but this whole Wilgy Diiny craziness is interesting.
DrWilgy wrote:Also, for those of you who think I wouldn't use my check on Diiny vs someone else, Diiny killed me in TH. That was my reason for the check.

Ok Diiny. Since you can't get the fact that I checked you, what do you think of MP's plan?
Last game I was the cop and MP didn't ask me who I wanted to target on day 0, I just got a name and alliance. This is a MM game, so I'm not sure they work the same though.

But if Wilgy is the cop, I can't see him outing himself so blatantly, unless he figures that one in the bag is worth the risk, and if he tries to hint with subtlety, the mafia will know who he is anyway. This way, if there's a doctor out there, he'll know who to protect.
Not sure I buy this theory myself, but the other possibility is that Wilgy is just trying to stir the game and encourage conversation. In any case, I like it a lot better than the Diiny-zebra back and forth
This is your first post. You express a lack of interest in my back-and-forth with me and Diiny as well as some waffliness about whether his responses are alignment-indicative...the same ones you lost interest in. Right. This pinged me a bit, but by itself it's far from damning. I think what's more worth noting is that this is the only post where you even mention Diiny until your fourth post where you decide for vote for him based on Wilgy's claim, and even in this post, you openly express seeing more value in analyzing Wilgy's big bowl of WIFOM. Considering that you're trusting Wilgy enough to vote for Diiny, you would think that you would at least show some amount of interest as to why and how Diiny might be bad, yet you are not only disinterested in this apparently confirmed scum's content, you are actively ignorant of it. And then there's the post that more or less confirmed your alignment:
FZ. wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I did say he is my night 2 check didn't I?
Sorry, I missed that. I'll be voting Diiny for now. It sucks to go out this way, so I feel for him if he's really mafia, but I think this is a chance we need to take.
Even after your unwarranted trust in Wilgy, you still express waffliness in Diiny's alignment as you vote for him. A chance we need to take? That's what this boils down to. You're trying to give the impression that your faith in Wilgy is justified not because you actually think it is, but because that justifies your otherwise completely unjustified vote.
This is bullshit. I think I've made it pretty clear why I'm choosing to trust Wilgy. I think that all your theories make no sense, and it makes no sense for him to make something like this up. The more we discussed it, the less it made sense for him to fake it. His last two posts gave me a little scare, but his last one made me feel better again. Unless he's a crazy bastard, I don't see how this is fake, hence I'm following his vote.

You on the other hand, I have no idea what you're doing.

linki: Yeah, I'm an eager to buss baddie, you caught me
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm going to sleep. I'm kind of frustrated and annoyed by people here, sorry. Might as well go before I become rude.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Okay FZ, I was reluctant to call you out on misrepresenting my argument when it comes to what exactly I think Wilgy is doing in this game in the last post I made, because I feel like I call people out on that too often when it's not true and/or warranted. But this is just too much. Let me go back and take a look at your magnificent concoction of assumptions and straw man arguments.
FZ. wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Alright, so your assumption (and you even admit, it is in fact an assumption) that I think Wilgy is lying stems from me not voting for him? I could write a piece that Ayn Rand fanboys would appreciate based on how illogical that assumption is, but I'll move on instead.
FZ. wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:This is most likely because he's your teammate but it's still a valid hypothesis even if he's somehow not.
I must be really dense today, because I swear to god, I'm not understanding half the players this game.

1. Enrique: Wilgy and Diiny are bad. The former is throwing the latter under the bus by fake claiming something that the real cop knows is not true.

2. Zebra: Wilgy is lying, and taking the most stupid risk I've ever seen someone take (it's not like he can use some excuse that his actions got redirected or whatever) which will be discovered the minute Diiny is lynched, and I'm following him because it's easier to show I'm trusting him instead of finding a real reason to suspect someone.

I'd like to call at least one of you bad, but these theories seem so far fetched that I can't possibly think a baddie would be that crazy to try and pin them on people.
So to recap, you've gone from an assumption about one of my hypotheses based on me not voting for a particular player, to representing that assumption that you have made as an "option" that you've seen me brought up. Calling this misrepresentation wouldn't even do this justice anymore. This is lying, plain and simple. I don't think Wilgy is lying and I don't think he's telling the truth either. As I've already made clear earlier, what Wilgy is doing is pure WIFOM to me that could go too many different ways to make any assumptions about, which makes it all the easier for baddies such as yourself to use a fake perspective on what he is doing to your advantage. And you are not following him, you are faking following him. If you can't see that aspect of my argument then that means you've most likely been caught red-handed, because bottom line, that IS the argument itself.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:Does this mean the baddie team is Diiny, MP, and a eager to bus FZ?
Not sure about MP, but regarding the other two, I'm heavily leaning towards yes.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:I'm going to sleep. I'm kind of frustrated and annoyed by people here, sorry. Might as well go before I become rude.
Are my statistical observations giving you flashbacks? :dark:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

FZ. wrote: This is bullshit. I think I've made it pretty clear why I'm choosing to trust Wilgy. I think that all your theories make no sense, and it makes no sense for him to make something like this up. The more we discussed it, the less it made sense for him to fake it. His last two posts gave me a little scare, but his last one made me feel better again. Unless he's a crazy bastard, I don't see how this is fake, hence I'm following his vote.

You on the other hand, I have no idea what you're doing.

linki: Yeah, I'm an eager to buss baddie, you caught me
Again, you're (deliberately) wrong on two fronts. One, I am not saying Wilgy is making this up. I'm just not saying he isn't making this up, either. Two, I am not saying that you are bad for thinking he is genuine, I am saying that you are bad for putting your faith in him when you yourself are not only open to the possibility that he is lying, but open to the likelihood of it. "Either he's telling the truth or he's not." This theory makes sense because aside from your unwarranted faith in Wilgy's claim, you have a complete lack of interest in Diiny being bad (or good for that matter, because as I've said, you're quite waffly on this player that you are voting for) otherwise. Wilgy himself knows what I'm "doing" so you're not helping yourself by pretending that what I'm arguing makes no sense.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Enrique »

Unless he's a crazy bastard
Boom.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 76

Post by motel room »

We're not even 24 hours into Day 1. I don;t think a Diiny lynch was a "given" at a few hours into the game (before Wilgy's claim).

Wilgy, have you played an infodumping-allowed game before?
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bump. There's plenty of time before the day is over so I would really like to know...
a2thezebra wrote:What do you think of FZ, Diiny?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Okay, maybe calling it "a given" was wrong, but my point is that Wilgy wasn't adding anything new. Diiny was already low-hanging fruit.

Did I mention that he's obviously lying because yeah red peeks are definitely not a thing.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

motel room wrote:We're not even 24 hours into Day 1. I don;t think a Diiny lynch was a "given" at a few hours into the game (before Wilgy's claim).

Wilgy, have you played an infodumping-allowed game before?
Tis be my normal environment. Infodumping rules are still a odd concept to me.
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

a2thezebra wrote:
:(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Enrique wrote:Okay, maybe calling it "a given" was wrong, but my point is that Wilgy wasn't adding anything new. Diiny was already low-hanging fruit.

Did I mention that he's obviously lying because yeah red peeks are definitely not a thing.
Who told you this my friend? I would like their number and place of residence if you wouldn't mind. :mafia:
Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Zebra, I'm going to say this one last time, if you still think I'm bad, it's your problem. I'm done defending myself:

1. My ping of Diiny was not enough to make me vote for him. Which left me with Wilgy.
2. He's either lying or he's not. Duh
3. Unlike you, I'm saying that unless he's a crazy crazy man, he isn't faking. I've given all the logical reasoning I can to show you all why I think he's not lying, which is why I ended up following him and voted Diiny.
4. I've tried every possible way I know to make sure he's not a "crazy bastard" just trying to make sure everyone follows him without solid reasons, manipulating them into believing he does.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

:mafia:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Diiny should still be lynched. But not because DrWilgy says so.
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epi, you have conveniently remained uninvolved in this conversation. What do you think about it?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

zebra, care to place a bet on me being scum? If you win, name your prize :p
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

FZ. wrote:Zebra, I'm going to say this one last time, if you still think I'm bad, it's your problem. I'm done defending myself:

1. My ping of Diiny was not enough to make me vote for him. Which left me with Wilgy.
3. Unlike you, I'm saying that unless he's a crazy crazy man, he isn't faking. I've given all the logical reasoning I can to show you all why I think he's not lying, which is why I ended up following him and voted Diiny.
4. I've tried every possible way I know to make sure he's not a "crazy bastard" just trying to make sure everyone follows him without solid reasons, manipulating them into believing he does.
1. What's that? You were pinged by Diiny? This is new, originally regarding Diiny's back-and-forth with me you never used the word "ping".
2. Duh indeed. So let's trust him for no reason!
3. Again, this doesn't excuse your deliberate lack of interest in demonstrating any thoughts of Diiny that go beyond Wilgy's claim.
4. Again, defending your reasoning for trusting Wilgy is not the same as defending that this trust is not scum-motivated. In other words, you're only done defending yourself because you never really started.

linki - My prize will be my part in leading town to victory.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:Epi, you have conveniently remained uninvolved in this conversation. What do you think about it?
Convenient indeed. It's called "trying to pay the bills." No workie workie no online mafia.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

FZ. wrote:zebra, care to place a bet on me being scum? If you win, name your prize :p
FZ
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am operating under the assumption that there is not both a cop and a doctor.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I found this post to be pointless:
Diiny wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yay game!

Who wants to throw out peeks?
What do you think of Floyd?
what do you think of floyd?
I voted for Floyd, and have no intention of changing. Why is Diiny turning my question back around on me?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Any other thoughts, motel room?
ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Enrique wrote:Any other thoughts, motel room?
I will say that I agree with you that I think it's unlikely that there was a successful scum peek. I will also say that I'm considering voting for you today.
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:I found this post to be pointless:
Diiny wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yay game!

Who wants to throw out peeks?
What do you think of Floyd?
what do you think of floyd?
I voted for Floyd, and have no intention of changing. Why is Diiny turning my question back around on me?
Because his own answer would reveal too much about his alignment.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

motel room wrote:
I will say that I agree with you that I think it's unlikely that there was a successful scum peek. I will also say that I'm considering voting for you today.
I'd love to hear you elaborate on the second part.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

a2thezebra wrote:
FZ. wrote:Zebra, I'm going to say this one last time, if you still think I'm bad, it's your problem. I'm done defending myself:

1. What's that? You were pinged by Diiny? This is new, originally regarding Diiny's back-and-forth with me you never used the word "ping".
2. Duh indeed. So let's trust him for no reason!
3. Again, this doesn't excuse your deliberate lack of interest in demonstrating any thoughts of Diiny that go beyond Wilgy's claim.
4. Again, defending your reasoning for trusting Wilgy is not the same as defending that this trust is not scum-motivated. In other words, you're only done defending yourself because you never really started.

\
1. So what if I never used the word ping? I'm telling you that all it was was something small that I noticed, which wasn't enough for anything. Call it what the freaking hell you want. My first post of the game was about how I didn't get what the hell Diiny was talking about, but I don't know if that's enough to make me suspicious of him. I continued to say that while that is so, I find what Wilgy is saying interesting and that was what I focused on.

2. No, I trusted him for what I thought was a completely good reason: I call it "what are the odds of him faking that claim"
3. FFS, I didn't have any thoughts on Diiny other than what I've stated. Do you want me to fake some just for you?
4. My number 4 was to point out that I was trying with all my power to get to the bottom of things by questioning Wilgy and trying to understand his motivation.

All this said, I was sure the day ends today for some reason.With another full day left, maybe Wilgy thinks he hasn't taken it too far yet. If he is lying, there's still another day to fix it, so it would lessen the bastardness level :P
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

a2thezebra wrote:
Coward
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

My work here is done. If the rest of town doesn't see the value in your lynch, that's their problem at this point.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

motel room wrote:
:flamed:

Anything else? On, you know, anything that's being discussed.
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Now I'm really off to bed. I can fight with anyone tomorrow... :P

linki: zebra, I just hope for the town's sake, that people are smarter than you.

Good night
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

mad bad is mad
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:Okay FZ, I was reluctant to call you out on misrepresenting my argument when it comes to what exactly I think Wilgy is doing in this game in the last post I made, because I feel like I call people out on that too often when it's not true and/or warranted. But this is just too much. Let me go back and take a look at your magnificent concoction of assumptions and straw man arguments.
FZ. wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Alright, so your assumption (and you even admit, it is in fact an assumption) that I think Wilgy is lying stems from me not voting for him? I could write a piece that Ayn Rand fanboys would appreciate based on how illogical that assumption is, but I'll move on instead.
FZ. wrote:

So to recap, you've gone from an assumption about one of my hypotheses based on me not voting for a particular player, to representing that assumption that you have made as an "option" that you've seen me brought up. Calling this misrepresentation wouldn't even do this justice anymore. This is lying, plain and simple. I don't think Wilgy is lying and I don't think he's telling the truth either. As I've already made clear earlier, what Wilgy is doing is pure WIFOM to me that could go too many different ways to make any assumptions about, which makes it all the easier for baddies such as yourself to use a fake perspective on what he is doing to your advantage. And you are not following him, you are faking following him. If you can't see that aspect of my argument then that means you've most likely been caught red-handed, because bottom line, that IS the argument itself.
This post is biggest bunch of zebra shit I've ever seen.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'll take that as a compliment.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

especially considering your current vote is on probably the least suspicious player in the game at this point, including yours truly
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Enrique wrote:
motel room wrote:

you don't want to know why I'd be suspicious of you?
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

motel room wrote:
Enrique wrote:
motel room wrote:

you don't want to know why I'd be suspicious of you?
I do. Especially since he doesn't.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I think if you wanted to you'd just say it. Instead you're dodging questions from both me and Zebra.

So I repeat

Anything else?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”