[END] Pikmin Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138

Re: [DAY 3] Pikmin Mafia

Post by FZ. »

Matt wrote:Went ahead and voted FZ for being reasonable.
I don't even know what this is. Is that your answer to my suspicion?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by kneel4justice »

FZ. wrote:Cake is in the oven! Where is Eloh when I need her
What did I miss?
Hey, what do you think of Dr. Wilgy?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

K4J, what do you think of Matt?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

LOL, you beat me to it.

I was suspicious of Wilgy, and then he disappeared. What should we do about it? I almost forgot about him, so it works well for him...
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Matt »

FZ. wrote:
It's a vote. And no.
Image Image Image Image
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Well, I don't understand or find what he's doing to be very helpful, but I don't have anything to compare Matt to. Is he usually like this?
About Dr. Wilgy, yeah it sucks because I cannot find much comfort in voting someone who isn't around. But like I've said I find him suspicious because he focused on Epi/Sig/Simon and not much else
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Matt wrote:
FZ. wrote:
It's a vote. And no.
:rolleyes:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Matt »

Wilgy is totes civ and if anyone touches him, you will feel the wrath of the Pikmin Power People!
Image Image Image Image
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

kneel4justice wrote:Well, I don't understand or find what he's doing to be very helpful, but I don't have anything to compare Matt to. Is he usually like this?
About Dr. Wilgy, yeah it sucks because I cannot find much comfort in voting someone who isn't around. But like I've said I find him suspicious because he focused on Epi/Sig/Simon and not much else
Okay, thanks. I don't like voting for people who are not around either. But half the players are not around...
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Epignosis »

kneel4justice wrote:Hey, what do you think of Dr. Wilgy?
DrWilgy's great. He helped me out so much. I was once involved in a bad fire that scorched my eyelids, and my eyelids had to be amputated. Worried that I wouldn't be able to blink, DrWilgy assured me that he would simply take skin from my genitals and provide me with eyelids. The procedure was a success! The only problem is I'm now a little cockeyed. :eye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy's great. He helped me out so much. I was once involved in a bad fire that scorched my eyelids, and my eyelids had to be amputated. Worried that I wouldn't be able to blink, DrWilgy assured me that he would simply take skin from my genitals and provide me with eyelids. The procedure was a success! The only problem is I'm now a little cockeyed. :eye:
What?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:
wow
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epi, say you can't lynch Simon, who do you want to vote for?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Boomslang »

Epignosis wrote:
I didn't know we were playing with Vompatti all of a sudden... Although I will admit, I laughed far too much at that one.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Boomslang wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I didn't know we were playing with Vompatti all of a sudden... Although I will admit, I laughed far too much at that one.
We seem to have a Vompatti plague this game. They're all stand up comedians all of a sudden. I don't know what the heck is going on
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 36

Post by agleaminranks »

Matt wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:Can I interject to mention that, with regards to Simon being Mafia, a lot of people are taking his age and inexperience into consideration. It might only be a matter of time before he role-outs himself due to aforementioned reasons. But I think until then I'm leaning a bit more towards civilian than baddie with regards to him, it seems like his defenses have been more out of frustration from an early onslaught and I too would probably get flustered if such a person was attacking me. :puppy:
Hmmm, just ISO'd you.

Anyway, I'm confused. At one point you say "atm I'm not sold on Scotty", then two posts later (in which you didn't mention Scotty in the middle post), you vote Scotty because of your thoughts on him.

:ponder:

Linki - Scotty, yes he accused sig of being Mafia.
I meant I wasn't sold on his innocence. I thought I made that clear when I posted a few thoughts on his actions earlier but I guess I didn't make it clear enough. Apologies.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Double post, but I'm not sure I like how dodgy Epignosis has been with regards to answering any questions tossed towards him.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

I almost forgot to vote before my final, lol.
I might be back before deadline, but no promises.
For now Iwill be: Voting Scotty.
Because he is really the player who has given me the most suspicions & personally I would like to find someone other than Simon or Epi. Typhoony made me feel better for now, and while I am suspicious I cant vote with as much confidence for DrWilgy at the moment...also Matt is acting weird but it seems intentional so maybe that is just how he is??
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

agleaminranks wrote:Double post, but I'm not sure I like how dodgy Epignosis has been with regards to answering any questions tossed towards him.
To you & Boomslang I believe, I think that is just how he is. Would not take it as an indicator of alignment, no matter how inconvenient
Scotty
Jeff
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

FZ. wrote:I've had a very long day, and still need to make a cake for a party tomorrow before I go to bed. The 24 hour days are killing me. I don't have a lot of time. I'll say what I think for now, then I'll make the cake and get back when it's in the oven

I've read what Epi said about not being as sure about Simon and having just that post where he said he "thinks Sig is on his team" as his evidence. I think that's not enough for me to vote there, especially since my initial reaction to that post was that it was coming from a civ saying he thinks Sig is on his team because he felt he was good too, and then he changed his mind. Epi could still be right, but if Epi wasn't Simon's father, none of us would be voting for him, so I think we should let Simon get back into the game and start playing before we make any more judgements. That's my take on this.I'm all for Simon getting back into the game. As a matter of fact, I'm all for his opinion on...well, anything. His responses, while cute, haven't told me much about what he's thinking or who he suspects...I mean he voted sig "to break a tie" for goodness sake. This is still quite troubling to me.

As for Epi, my feelings haven't changed. I still say he wouldn't do that to Simon if Epi is bad. My faith in him wavered a little by everything that's happened, but I still believe I'm seeing civ Epi.

So moving on to the other options:

1. Matt vs. Glorfindle- if I had to choose one baddie from that group it would be Matt. His suspicion is weak, he even says so himself, yet he keeps going after Glorfindle. My experience with civ Matt has been of him going after people for more elaborated reasons, whether they seem far fetched or not to others. He keeps pushing and usually gets attacked for it. Here, he's coming out and saying himself that his case is not that good. I don't know if that should make me feel better about him or worse. My initial answer to that would be better, but in a previous game, when I told Matt a baddie wouldn't be that obvious, he kept saying that that's exactly the reason a baddie would. So here we have him saying his suspicion is very weak, and he keeps saying he's a Pikmin. Two things I would say a baddie wouldn't do because it's too obvious, but if I follow his logic, maybe that's exactly what he's doing.

2. Typhony vs. Scotty- I'm going back and forth on Scotty. At first, I thought I liked his analysis on the 3 people he made, but Typhony has a point. Why choose these people? Why do that and then end up voting for Simon for practically no reason other than trusting Epi, when he's saying he's somewhat suspicious of Epi himself. Too much chaos here. It makes it look like he randomly chose 3 people to look like he's scum hunting.
K4J, there's a chance I might go with you on the Scotty lynch. I want him to answer these questions first.
I see more in a Simon vote than I do in the 3 that I listed. I will do more later. It's really been a time constraint thing, and instead of picking 3 people that were popular, I chose 3 of the less controversial people.
There's more, but there's a cake waiting to be made. I'll be back

lots of linki:
a.Scotty, I see you answered partially, but can you please look at my post and answer all the rest?
Are you referring to this post or another? I'll look

b. I forgot the Boomslang vs. Epi thing. While I think I'm seeing civ Epi, I get what Boomslang is talking about. Epi tends to ignore what he doesn't want to answer or makes jokes about it. Thing is, it's something he does as a civ.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Typhoony wrote:
Scotty wrote: "Buddying up"? Hardly. I respect his logic and his follow up this game. Don't know how that qualifies as buddying.
You're being overtly "nice" to him. Imo it looks you are trying to get in his good graces. Examples of your buddying:
Sorry I'm a tunneler. I've been to an AA meeting, but no tunneler one as of yet.
I'd give you things to make you feel better, but I don't know your symptoms. You just reminded me to take my Multivitamin today! Thanks man!

As it stands right now, our logic isn't synching. And I dunno if it will. But I'm willing to work to get there if possible
In other news, when kneel4justice comes out of his slumber, I'm wondering if he has any new thoughts on the happenings of the last 24 hours.
But I suppose not. I'll just take it like a turkey at thanksgiving, then. :fishslap:
In actuality, those comments are slightly snide and passive aggressive when I was feeling testy. Not being his buddy, guy.
I'm sorry you don't find me sincere. Messy, I'll admit. But I'm almost always honest.

Those 3 random people (which included you) are first impressions and first steps. I'm in a bit of a time crunch right now, so more to come.

So I haven't responded to what everyone else thinks. So? Didn't know that was required.
To me it looked like you were trying to make it seem like you were baddiehunting. You picked three names, you did a little bit of analysis on them, and then you go and vote someone else.

Not voting for any of the three is not necessarily a baddie thing, but the amount of effort you put in it, barely following up on the three, then voting Simon based partly on someone you suspect as well (Epi). It makes the whole point of you looking into the 3 moot. It makes it seem like you did it just because you felt you had to, not because you were genuinely looking for baddies.
As you said, there isn't a lot of info to go on without confirmed baddies. This was an attempt at 3 people I haven't looked at, and instead of voting for the one of the 3 that I distrusted the most (you) I went with one that I think could answer some hanging questions I have. I'm attempting to follow through with my conviction that one of Epi or Simon is bad, but am keeping the conversation open.
If you think I'm insincere, then go ahead and vote for me. Not much I can do about that.

Also, enough with this easy vote crap. What is wrong with the easy vote at this point in the game if the result is good? Why is it so easy? Because it sure looks like I'm alone on the matter like Kevin McCallister.
Easy vote = lazy vote = more likely baddie vote.
A lazy vote implies that I have no thought process behind my vote, and/or riding the Lynchoo choo train. I have done neither IMO
I want to look at other people as well today. No need to put all my energy in you.
Is there anyone that somebody wants me to look at?

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 57

Post by DrWilgy »

Don't got much time today. I'll break this tie with a vote on Epi in the meantime.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Typhoony »

Ok Scotty, talk to me. Who do you think could be bad and why?
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I'm looking at Scotty's posts in the Watchmen game.

I'm almost too lazy to do it because Scotty talks so much. There are those big wall of texts where he approaches the game from different directions and tries to engage different suspects.

While the ISO for this game is so much easier to read...

Anyway, more details when I finish.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Typhoony wrote:Ok Scotty, talk to me. Who do you think could be bad and why?
Now that you mention it, DrWilgy just zoomed in with an Epi vote after not really talking about Epi all game in a negative sense. He said he wanted to vote for Epi in Day 2 but knew sig was scum. But he never said why.

He hasn't been around in 2 days and comes in with this?

:eye:

agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

kneel4justice wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:Double post, but I'm not sure I like how dodgy Epignosis has been with regards to answering any questions tossed towards him.
To you & Boomslang I believe, I think that is just how he is. Would not take it as an indicator of alignment, no matter how inconvenient
I know, I've already talked about it. I've played plenty of games with Rob before. This just also seems like a convenient manner of deflection, having everyone look everywhere else except exactly where they would expect you to be.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Can you explain this vote? Maybe I missed something in past discussion.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I'm looking at Scotty's posts in the Watchmen game.

I'm almost too lazy to do it because Scotty talks so much. There are those big wall of texts where he approaches the game from different directions and tries to engage different suspects.

Yep. More of those to come, most likely. Again, time constraint plus I was the cop in that game. So...

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Scotty, I'm glad you just posted. Right on time because I need to go. Your reply makes me feel better about you. I'll go with Matt today, even though Wilgy's vote is fishy as hell. But I was suspicious of Matt already, and then he pulls that idiotic vote and doesn't even explain when I question him about it. Big fat No U, if you ask me. Plus, no crazy theories from Matt where he makes connections between people and follows them, that I've come to expect from him. Not to mention he was saying all day how he wanted to lynch Glorfindel, and now after a few people said he looked civvie to them, he's backing off for now reason and voting me...for being reasonable...
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Enrique »

Matt are you in a team with Boomslang again?
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I voted for Matt and just noticed MM voted for him too. Anyone remembers why?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Scotty wrote:

Yep. More of those to come, most likely. Again, time constraint plus I was the cop in that game. So...
Your post volume has hardly been what I'd call low, though.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@HOST
Will you let us know if a protagonist is captured by the Golden Flubber boss? You informed us that a protagonist went into a cave, so that's why I'm asking.

agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

I agree that Matt's vote is suspicious, until he explains himself. My vote may sway to him unless he can convince me otherwise.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Scotty wrote:

You just wait ;airguitar:

Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I'd like to hear more from Wilgy. I only remember him in this game for the "If I were a protagonist" thingy, which is a horrible idea to do as a baddie... I'd expect better from him if he were bad.

What do you think about Matt Scotty?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:@HOST
Will you let us know if a protagonist is captured by the Golden Flubber boss? You informed us that a protagonist went into a cave, so that's why I'm asking.
No.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

kneel4justice wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
What?
:haha:
:haha: :haha: :haha:
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Typhoony wrote:I'd like to hear more from Wilgy. I only remember him in this game for the "If I were a protagonist" thingy, which is a horrible idea to do as a baddie... I'd expect better from him if he were bad.

Last game I played with him, I thought his plan was bad and he was a civ. But this game, I believe he started the question after people (at least me) said that civ Wilgy is expected to come up with some crazy plan or scheme. I wonder if this was not done to do just that, while giving the baddies a chance to figure stuff out, as an added bonus.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Anyway, I need to go now. My vote on Matt is staying, but I don't trust Wilgy much either.
We need to get a baddie, and we need to get one today!
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

FZ. wrote:
Typhoony wrote:I'd like to hear more from Wilgy. I only remember him in this game for the "If I were a protagonist" thingy, which is a horrible idea to do as a baddie... I'd expect better from him if he were bad.

Last game I played with him, I thought his plan was bad and he was a civ. But this game, I believe he started the question after people (at least me) said that civ Wilgy is expected to come up with some crazy plan or scheme. I wonder if this was not done to do just that, while giving the baddies a chance to figure stuff out, as an added bonus.
I'd like to hear what Wilgy has to say to this
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Scotty wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Scotty wrote:

You just wait ;airguitar:
Sorry, no.

The first thing I looked for in my Watchmen ISO was your philosophy of "day 1 is a crapshoot" and... I found it. You really follow that school of thought.

But the way you approach it is different. On that game (and for those who don't know he was a civ there), not only you were looking at the no-shows, but also at the little-shows. You were analysing every single one of them, and eventually you made a pretty reasonable vote on Eloh. Here, you went on Sig for some lazy grammar related reason (read my ISO on Glorf for what I think about that), then invoked the rule of lynching inactives on fay 1, then hoped on Soneji and disappeared. When the day was over, you suddenly came lamenting "wait, how did this wagon on Zebra form?" like you had nothing to do with it. You did a similar thing on day 2, when you went to blame Epi for Sig as soon as he died. You seem content on assigning blame for lynches while you safely vote on people who won't die.

Speaking of Day 2, yours was nothing but tunneling. Very different from the multi-person approach from when you were a civ. Here, you picked a 3-person group and kept hammering theories about them over and over, until you eventually voted for Simon. Because the 8 year old didn't respond to your suspicions. Note that time didn't seem like a constraint: you were active the entire day, and your post volume was high. Just your choice of suspicions was incredibly constrained by tunnel-vision.

On day 3, you seem to be making a little more of an effort, you you still feel lazy. You give walls of reads whenever people ask, but you are still walking to the path of "lynching the 8 year old at the end of the day". You feel like while you have a view of the game, you are making little effort to turn it into results.

[VOTE: ] aubergine[VOTE: (I love the NF format lol)

I hope I'm right this time, I miss the last time I had a good track record of baddie-hunting AND made past Night 2.]
aubergine
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Glorfindel wrote:Oh, and another thing - whatever happened to Dr Wilgy? Last we heard from him, he was putting together some elalborate plan to deduce the identity of the Mafia team. Again, no accusation here - I'd just be interested in his input.
He never informed me of this plan.
Epignosis wrote:
You give new meaning to the word eyeballs.
FZ. wrote:I voted for Matt and just noticed MM voted for him too. Anyone remembers why?
Not really. :ponder:

Ok, I'm going back to Epignosis.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Typhoony wrote:
FZ. wrote:

I'd like to hear what Wilgy has to say to this
It's not like his plan would have any relevance on Day 1.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

His plan was Day 2.
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm voting Matt.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

I think I'm going to vote Matt too.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Typhoony wrote:His plan was Day 2.
That was my point. Putting out such a plan before the nay-sayers said nay wouldn't have worked.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

I'm voting Enrique for now. I thought he was suspicious Day one and has been suspiciously MIA for quite some time now. I will revisit this vote however towards the end especially if the tie remains between Matt and Epi. Not an easy choice between two people who appear to deliberately be avoiding any constructive contribution to this game...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Could we keep the vote between 2 or 3 people, not 6 like it is now please?
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”