Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 353

Re: [Night 0] 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Golden »

I just did the entire page to prove that the entire definition is the one I used and none of it is the one you used.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hey hosts, if you're willing could you tell us whether dead people are capable of winning this game? If this is already covered somewhere, muh bad.
My infallible oracle says~

TH may be nicer than I & tell you, but I would not count on it :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I was ready to open all of these up and hate them, but I ended up liking them.
Maybe the same thing will happen when you record yourself. :nicenod:
Worst idea ever.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@DH - the answer to your question is that I try and maintain a duality about what could be going on so that I don't close my mind. Sure, I may suspect mac, but if he is town (as I noted in that post) I know he is truthful when he says he has good day one instincts. It's not useful for me to shut out the concept of Mac being good and to think about the implications of that, just because I have a suspicion of him.

Is your conclusion on rico that you agree with my suspicion, or just that you can explain why I do better than me?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote:@DH - the answer to your question is that I try and maintain a duality about what could be going on so that I don't close my mind. Sure, I may suspect mac, but if he is town (as I noted in that post) I know he is truthful when he says he has good day one instincts. It's not useful for me to shut out the concept of Mac being good and to think about the implications of that, just because I have a suspicion of him.

Is your conclusion on rico that you agree with my suspicion, or just that you can explain why I do better than me?
Do you genuinely think I explained it better?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I was ready to open all of these up and hate them, but I ended up liking them.
Worst idea ever.
Best idea ever. I did like it. It reminded me slightly of GLADOS from Portal, which is at once both unnerving but also awesome.

linki @DH - well, I dunno, I always feel like sometimes people don't see my suspicions because I don't explain them well. But you explained your bit of it well.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Worst idea ever.
If you do this the whole game I'm on board.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

These links are audio recordings, right? Vocaroo? Are they serious, in-game content, or jokes?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Worst idea ever.
Best idea ever. I did like it. It reminded me slightly of GLADOS from Portal, which is at once both unnerving but also awesome.

linki @DH - well, I dunno, I always feel like sometimes people don't see my suspicions because I don't explain them well. But you explained your bit of it well.
I agree with what you said. I also had the thought that the rainbow list was added to make Rico look super duper civtacular. But if it was a parody/spoof list, that would discount that theory.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:These links are audio recordings, right? Vocaroo? Are they serious, in-game content, or jokes?
All of them so far have been fully on topic.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:These links are audio recordings, right? Vocaroo? Are they serious, in-game content, or jokes?
Yes to the first, Yes to the former of the second

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Oh. Well, that is pretty crappy for those of us whose speakers are currently dead... or for people on phones with no headphones... or for people playing in church... or about a thousand other reasons why listening to audio can complicate things for people.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey Rico

(Asking Rico to explain why he posted his rainbow list for the sake of adding substance to the currently speculative discussion about his rainbow list)

@ LC: Fair beef mate. I'll include summaries/transcripts for folks that need them. It'll probably get old soon anyway.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote:Oh. Well, that is pretty crappy for those of us whose speakers are currently dead... or for people on phones with no headphones... or for people playing in church... or about a thousand other reasons why listening to audio can complicate things for people.
Seems like a real pickle.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I don't understand why people would want to keep me around, with such a personality? We could be in here for a month. That sounds like a terrible idea, having me around for that long. :confused:

In fact, why wouldn't they rather want to keep DH around for his personality, always making such lucid, thoughtful contributions?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? :suspish:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:I don't understand why people would want to keep me around, with such a personality? We could be in here for a month. That sounds like a terrible idea, having me around for that long. :confused:

In fact, why wouldn't they rather want to keep DH around for his personality, always making such lucid, thoughtful contributions?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hey Rico
Hey JJJ
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Long Con wrote:Oh. Well, that is pretty crappy for those of us whose speakers are currently dead... or for people on phones with no headphones... or for people playing in church... or about a thousand other reasons why listening to audio can complicate things for people.
Seems like a real pickle.
On a serious note, I can reiterate anything you need me to reiterate in text.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I don't understand why people would want to keep me around, with such a personality? We could be in here for a month. That sounds like a terrible idea, having me around for that long. :confused:

Resorting to logic in your defense?

Q.E.muthafarkin.D

(Wait, which one am I? :grin:)
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 12

Post by timmer »

Just putting it out there right now. I can't listen to audio recordings for on-topic mafia posts. Sorry for being a party pooper.
My siggie.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Next update in T-minus 5 hours.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Let me see if I can cover what I said with any level of efficacy.

1. I find the discussion around RadicalFuzz more suspicious than RadicalFuzz. Seems like an easy place to start a train and place a copout Day 0 vote.

2. I don't think LoRab is suspicious, and I don't think the argument that her posts are "careful/crafted" holds up. I can see the thought process behind it, I just don't think it is solid.

3. I questioned Golden at one point regarding why he would trust Mac's gut if he finds Mac to be suspicious.

4. I slammed Rico some more regarding his rainbow list, and I posited to Golden that the purpose of the list and Rico's general behavior was in an attempt to look civvier than he is and to hide behind humor, basically.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 49

Post by sig »

DH you don't sound like I thought you would at all.

I find these Vocaroo's to be very pingy. I recall playing a game with Diiny recently on RYM where he said scum doing a voice recording makes them much less suspicious, (even though he was lynched day 1) This stuck with me and I recall JJJ is from RYM as well. So I think it is something to keep an eye on, in fact before what Diiny said occurred to me I thought doing a voice message seemed rather towny. So keeping an eye on JJJ and DH for these voice things.

Know for using an argument in voice this gives them an advantage. It is harder to quote, much harder. You won't actually see the post when doing an ISO thus harder to form a case against them or just look over their history.

Know in DH's first video thing he says he didn't plan anything ahead and was just going with it (more or less). This could be a totally lie if he is mafia I don't doubt he planned what he would say ahead of time. However, he can say he didn't. This also helps to cover any scum slips or potential misphrasing which would make them seem like mafia members, since they can always just use the excuse that they were talking and it it harder.

I might just be over reacting and over thinking this, but I think it was worth mentioning.

DH summery looks good though, which lessens some of my bad feelings about the audio.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

On scale from 1 to 5, please rate your experience with having Ricochet around in the Champies 2015, so far:
Ease in reaching out
Timely response to your inquiry
Friendly & courteous service
What level of civvieness would you rate his services?
What level of baddieness would you rate his services?
How satisfied are you with his products or services?
What aspect of his product or service could be improved?__________ _ __ ____
Overall experience
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

sig wrote:
DH you don't sound like I thought you would at all.

I find these Vocaroo's to be very pingy. I recall playing a game with Diiny recently on RYM where he said scum doing a voice recording makes them much less suspicious, (even though he was lynched day 1) This stuck with me and I recall JJJ is from RYM as well. So I think it is something to keep an eye on, in fact before what Diiny said occurred to me I thought doing a voice message seemed rather towny. So keeping an eye on JJJ and DH for these voice things.

Know for using an argument in voice this gives them an advantage. It is harder to quote, much harder. You won't actually see the post when doing an ISO thus harder to form a case against them or just look over their history.

Know in DH's first video thing he says he didn't plan anything ahead and was just going with it (more or less). This could be a totally lie if he is mafia I don't doubt he planned what he would say ahead of time. However, he can say he didn't. This also helps to cover any scum slips or potential misphrasing which would make them seem like mafia members, since they can always just use the excuse that they were talking and it it harder.

I might just be over reacting and over thinking this, but I think it was worth mentioning.

DH summery looks good though, which lessens some of my bad feelings about the audio.
That's actually a good point! I wouldn't want to have to listen to 30 hours of tapes in my ISOs.

Downgrading JJJ back to red, just below sig.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

Golden wrote:@llama - you should look up the definition of win win.

Extract.
win-win (wĭn′wĭn′)
adj.
Of or being a situation in which the outcome benefits each of two often opposing groups: a win-win proposition for the buyer and the seller.
win′-win′ n.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
win-win
adj
1. guaranteeing a favourable outcome for everyone involved: a win-win situation for NATO.
[C20: modelled on no-win]
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
Translations-----------------------Select a language:
win-win (win win) adjective
that both sides will benefit from it: a win-win situation.
Kernerman English Multilingual Dictionary © 2006-2013 K Dictionaries Ltd.

Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.
Well, that's blatantly wrong. Dictionary makers have gotten sloppy.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:

Extract.
win-win (wĭn′wĭn′)
adj.
Of or being a situation in which the outcome benefits each of two often opposing groups: a win-win proposition for the buyer and the seller.
win′-win′ n.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
win-win
adj
1. guaranteeing a favourable outcome for everyone involved: a win-win situation for NATO.
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.
That's because virtually all English dictionaries are descriptive rather than prescriptive, defining words as they are commonly used rather than how they are "properly" used.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Extract.
win-win (wĭn′wĭn′)
adj.
win′-win′ n.
win-win
adj

That's because virtually all English dictionaries are descriptive rather than prescriptive, defining words as they are commonly used rather than how they are "properly" used.
No, really this post (summarising many dictionaries) is saying how the term is correctly used. Not that I have any problem with the evolution of phrases to mean multiple things, but win-win has always been about both sides winning... not one person winning in any event.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

Hello again! I am here But not quite I promise! Just entered super busy season for work, but I'm going to try and keep up. Sooooo.... FWIW, Here are the people I won't be voting for on day 1 so far:

Radical Fuzz: He's a strange one. But I see what he's trying to do with his initial post.

Lorab: I went after her in A World Reborn for the exact reason people are looking at her now. I regretted it. Nuf said.

I did not realize how short this list would be when I started it. I'm also surprised to see how many people have little to know content in this game (myself included :p)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Draconus wrote:Hello again! I am here But not quite I promise! Just entered super busy season for work, but I'm going to try and keep up. Sooooo.... FWIW, Here are the people I won't be voting for on day 1 so far:

Radical Fuzz: He's a strange one. But I see what he's trying to do with his initial post.

Lorab: I went after her in A World Reborn for the exact reason people are looking at her now. I regretted it. Nuf said.

I did not realize how short this list would be when I started it. I'm also surprised to see how many people have little to know content in this game (myself included :p)
I can't tell... if "little to know" was intended... or if it was supposed to be "little to no"... questions for later I suppose...
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DrWilgy wrote:
Draconus wrote:Hello again! I am here But not quite I promise! Just entered super busy season for work, but I'm going to try and keep up. Sooooo.... FWIW, Here are the people I won't be voting for on day 1 so far:

I can't tell... if "little to know" was intended... or if it was supposed to be "little to no"... questions for later I suppose...
Nope. I'm dumb sometimes and multitasking reeeeeally doesn't help.
Really, though, I know that "no" was the proper spelling to use.... soooo very surprised that it came out that way :/

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Do not call yourself dumb Draconus, it's not nice, just lynch Fuzz with me.
Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DrWilgy wrote:Do not call yourself dumb Draconus, it's not nice, just lynch Fuzz with me.
:sigh: Okay.

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Worst idea ever.
You sound like GLaDOS.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Draconus wrote: Lorab: I went after her in A World Reborn for the exact reason people are looking at her now. I regretted it. Nuf said.
BOTD'ing someone simply because of patterns repeating themselves? Hmm. :ponder:

*checks how low on the red scale Draconus was placed*

not low enough, it seems Image

linki:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Worst idea ever.
You sound like GLaDOS.
Copying what others say, hmm?

Confirmed DH teamie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Draconus wrote: Lorab: I went after her in A World Reborn for the exact reason people are looking at her now. I regretted it. Nuf said.
BOTD'ing someone simply because of patterns repeating themselves? Hmm. :ponder:

*checks how low on the red scale Draconus was placed*

not low enough, it seems Image

linki:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Worst idea ever.
You sound like GLaDOS.
Copying what others say, hmm?

Confirmed DH teamie.
Well lookie there, Golden said the same thing I did.

To be fair, he said it in OT green. :nicenod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

Golden is 100% confirmed civ. Poking at him made civ posts come out. Where's Lorab's civ posts!?
DrWilgy wrote:Do not call yourself dumb Draconus, it's not nice, just lynch Fuzz with me.
I've seen this Wilgy before. I thought Wilgy intentionally played differently every game but this is Tree Wilgy ergo civ Wilgy. You trying to play like a known civ version of yourself Dr Smallpeen?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:@DH - the answer to your question is that I try and maintain a duality about what could be going on so that I don't close my mind. Sure, I may suspect mac, but if he is town (as I noted in that post) I know he is truthful when he says he has good day one instincts. It's not useful for me to shut out the concept of Mac being good and to think about the implications of that, just because I have a suspicion of him.

Note. Golden completely shut out the concept of me being good in previous game and I was. Golden is evolving!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:

Note. Golden completely shut out the concept of me being good in previous game and I was. Golden is evolving!
Or he's badder than a pile of wet fish guts.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So you immediately refute two major candidates, offer none of your own, and then recant under pressure from Wilgy pressing his smallpeen up against you in a crowded room and apparently now you will vote for Fuzz.

U bad. So bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Or he's badder than a pile of wet fish guts.
You make a valid point. Sold.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head is lurking. He is also bad

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Night0vig Ricochet

Sayonara scumguy.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Turnip Head is lurking. He is also bad
Agreed. 10/10 would vote for.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I suggest we lynch Long Con unless he finishes posting World Reborn stories.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:

Night0vig Ricochet

Sayonara scumguy.
Sup.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

As fun as these vocaroo posts are, they are no longer a legal form of posting. How else are people supposed to play mafia while shirking their work duties?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”