Shameless Self-Promotion Thread for Me AND You

Explore Tinsel Town and discuss your favorite TV shows and movies.

Moderator: Community Team

a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 2

Shameless Self-Promotion Thread for Me AND You

Post by a2thezebra »

Have any cinematic gold of your own making just begging to be shared with the world? I'm asking for anything here. Films, music videos, even AMVs or Youtube reviews (DH I'm looking at you!), anything that you made that you think is worth watching. I shall start...

An unsettling series of commercials for Gardetto's snacks has gained a monopoly on all media influence in the known world. A powerful criminal figure known only as the CEO (Cody Kopp) hires a rookie assassin named Leech (The Artist Formerly Known as William Netherton) to eliminate all traces of this influence forever. What Leech isn't prepared for is retaliation from one of the CEO's own ex-killers, the legendary Heerio (Sean Leivo). But who exactly is making these commercials? And what are the Heerio's motives ultimately? A hidden cave known only to a select few young travelers may contain a secret involving the very nature of the snack itself that no one was prepared for.

DISCLAIMER: This is one of the most shamelessly immature things that me and my friends have made. Most of the dialogue is almost entirely improvised and there is also some deliberately (we swear!) bad editing. That's part of its charm I think, but I understand it won't be for everyone. This being said...
Spoiler: show
...the film becomes inexplicably serious in the end.
If you're interested in other stuff we've done ranging from even sillier comedy bits to horror shorts to essay films and field footage, I have a playlist here comprising everything we've been foolish enough to release publicly. Enjoy, and if you have anything you'd like to share, I would love to see it!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Shameless Self-Promotion Thread for Me AND You

Post by a2thezebra »

It's also worth mentioning that Suddenly, Gardetto's was made almost four years ago. :grin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny

Return to “Tinsel Town”