All Things NFL

This is the place to discuss sports and play fantasy sports.

Moderator: Community Team

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: All Things NFL

Post by juliets »

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO He's back baby!!!!!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 15

Post by ColinIsCool »

Super weird to go back and see that the last time I posted in here Josh Allen was not the greatest person to ever play football in the history of the sport
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:16 am Super weird to go back and see that the last time I posted in here Josh Allen was not the greatest person to ever play football in the history of the sport
oh my gosh, so good to see you! You should join us in discord, we have an active sports channel where we talk lots of football (along with baseball, basketball, hockey, World Cup soccer, you name it!). Let me know if you need the invite!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “The Sports Bar”