30%

Total votes: 20
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Re: Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Quin »

Well, in light of MP's post, here's a couple of things that could justify it:

Traitor: What happens when they convert? Are they forever just a traitor or does their role change when they flip?

Capo/Crew: I don't know what sorts of things these guys might be instructed to do. Nor do I know if they could have temporary powers given to them for a certain task. It could be something like 'express town-read for x' or anything else. On top of that, what 'rewards' or 'punishments' can be given to them by the don?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I wonder about the traitor, actually. Could they swap back and forth? That could make traitors a very valuable info-gathering role.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Quin wrote:I wonder about the traitor, actually. Could they swap back and forth? That could make traitors a very valuable info-gathering role.
I'd think it is like most traitor roles, once you switch you've switched no take backs. The wording no police actions means exactly that, so we can still lynch them, they just can't be arrested.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

I haven't read shit. :mafia:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:
Quin wrote:I wonder about the traitor, actually. Could they swap back and forth? That could make traitors a very valuable info-gathering role.
I'd think it is like most traitor roles, once you switch you've switched no take backs. The wording no police actions means exactly that, so we can still lynch them, they just can't be arrested.
I've never played with traitor roles before, so I had no idea. I guess it would make more sense not to flip constantly, I suppose.

MP just said that there wasn't a host error in the description, so it makes me think that there is actually a way either the don or the police can be arrested.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Well hosts... is traitors swapping one time only?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Spacedaisy »

Golden wrote:Well hosts... is traitors swapping one time only?
Read the Traitor role carefully and I think the answer to this will be clear. :feb:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Enrique »

:mafia:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Golden wrote:Well hosts... is traitors swapping one time only?
Read the Traitor role carefully and I think the answer to this will be clear. :feb:
You are stealing my hosting style :suspish:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Hi all!!

Brand new here, first game so don't be too rough on me yet. ;)

ika-Hi, How's it going? How do you think voting for me will help sort me?

That said, I've gotta read the game and the set-up again so...........I'll be back when I've done that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

All:

We've decided to slightly change the wording to the Stool Pigeon role to more accurately represent the timing and nature of events in the role, as well as to fix a balance issue. Here is the way it was written upon game's start:

Stool Pigeon – At the beginning of the game, he selects a number which corresponds to a member of his family (excluding The Don). He will learn the role of the player selected. After being arrested, he may choose to reveal the identity of this player to the Police, and if so, he is released and immune from being arrested again.

Here is how it is written now:

Stool Pigeon – At the beginning of the game, he selects a number which corresponds to a member of his family (excluding The Don). He will learn the role of the player selected. If he is in danger of being arrested, he may choose to reveal the identity of this player to the Police, and if so, he is saved.

Thanks for understanding and apologies for any confusion.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:All:

We've decided to slightly change the wording to the Stool Pigeon role to more accurately represent the timing and nature of events in the role, as well as to fix a balance issue. Here is the way it was written upon game's start:

Stool Pigeon – At the beginning of the game, he selects a number which corresponds to a member of his family (excluding The Don). He will learn the role of the player selected. After being arrested, he may choose to reveal the identity of this player to the Police, and if so, he is released and immune from being arrested again.

Stool Pigeon – At the beginning of the game, he selects a number which corresponds to a member of his family (excluding The Don). He will learn the role of the player selected. If he is in danger of being arrested, he may choose to reveal the identity of this player to the Police, and if so, he is saved.

Y'all need to edit y'alls shit before y'all be postin and shit. Damn.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:All:

So the stool pigeon isn't immune from being arrested anymore? It's now just a one-time save?
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DrWilgy »

I wonder if the traitor is oink made aware of thier conversion :P
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote:Y'all need to edit y'alls shit before y'all be postin and shit. Damn.
Ok Mr. Perfect, I'll keep that in mind in the future. :rolleyes:
Quin wrote:So the stool pigeon isn't immune from being arrested anymore? It's now just a one-time save?
Essentially, yes.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Y'all need to edit y'alls shit before y'all be postin and shit. Damn.
Ok Mr. Perfect, I'll keep that in mind in the future. :rolleyes:
Quin wrote:So the stool pigeon isn't immune from being arrested anymore? It's now just a one-time save?
Essentially, yes.
Correct, we'll elaborate at endgame why this occurred.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay Game :)

Old school, right into the lynch~
Certainly refreshing but bad timing for me personally. I'll be in Margaritaville all weekend for a wedding. So we should find the po-po quickly :ponder:

Me too! I'm finishing my last 16 hours of my 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training. But honestly I'm just always slammed, just different levels of outrageously busy.

I want Simon to be in this game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Silverwolf wrote:Hi all!!

That said, I've gotta read the game and the set-up again so...........I'll be back when I've done that.
Hi and welcome! Your username caught my eye because llama and I knew someone with this same screenname a long time ago in a galaxy far away.

By the way, you might be interested in joining the Animal Sanctuary Squad with that animal moniker and all. A simple scan of the roster doesn't look like we have a lot of A.S.S. members in this game for whatever reason.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mongoose wrote:

Hi and welcome! Your username caught my eye because llama and I knew someone with this same screenname a long time ago in a galaxy far away.

By the way, you might be interested in joining the Animal Sanctuary Squad with that animal moniker and all. A simple scan of the roster doesn't look like we have a lot of A.S.S. members in this game for whatever reason.
There is a marmot on board.

How're you doing Mongoose? It's been too log since I voted for you in a game of mafia. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:

There is a marmot on board.

How're you doing Mongoose? It's been too log since I voted for you in a game of mafia. :grin:
Hey dude! ASS pact ok. I'm doing a-okay. Vote for Pedro.I'm up late memorizing sanskrit for my test tomorrow oy vey.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:The only problem is getting both dons to do it. I mean, it's like the prisoners dilemma. The ideal outcome for a don is that the other don does it, but they themselves don't.
Loved the Prisoner's Dilemma reference, it's bang-on. A gentleman and a scholar, I salute you! :noble:
MovingPictures07 wrote:4. No role outing of yourself or anyone else. This includes all statements of fact that any player may see and thereafter deduct your or someone else's role, such as "I am The Don", etc. This game is open setup role madness and incompatible with role outing, thus making it not fun when players engage in it. Absolutely don't do it.
I don't usually indulge in haphazard correction, but this one tickled me. That's not quite how deduction works. :D
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:What i mean is: the hosts are hiding something from us. I want to speculate on what. "Who cares" is not an answer, we should care about it.
I don't think that's necessarily the case. The Dons are very hard to kill, but could easily be lynched if they get the Public Eye too much and end up on a bandwagon. Maybe there is a way to somewhat control bandwagoning so as to prevent the Don from being lynched, or at the very least, the Consigliere from getting frantic and quasi-outing himself to protect the Don.
Quin wrote:Capo/Crew: I don't know what sorts of things these guys might be instructed to do. Nor do I know if they could have temporary powers given to them for a certain task. It could be something like 'express town-read for x' or anything else. On top of that, what 'rewards' or 'punishments' can be given to them by the don?
Seems to me that The Don wants the Crew to get a reward, so it's likely that they will give a really easy mission. I don't know what kind of balancing there might be from the Hosts, but my ideal mission would be like, "Each member of the Crew must post AT LEAST three times today. Reward for this is awesome." :haha:

Rumour has it that you came from Mafiascum. I imagine you'll find being here very different, because this community has developed over almost a decade mostly without the influence of the Mafia world at large. We're way more into creative Mafia gaming, and I think our games have a lot of interesting things going on most of the time. I hope you like the way we do things here. It's very cool to have you here, and I hope that your gameplay is interspersed with tales of how things are different from Mafiascum, and your take on the positives and negatives therein. :grin: I don't know if the community over there is a tight one, but here we (mostly) are like a large, extended family. At least in my opinion. I love every active member here, this community is truly wonderful.

Why is DrWilgy oinking? Wilgy, are you acting like a pig, and a pig is a Cop, and so we should lynch you?? That doesn't seem like a good plan, so... what's up?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:4. No role outing of yourself or anyone else. This includes all statements of fact that any player may see and thereafter deduct your or someone else's role, such as "I am The Don", etc. This game is open setup role madness and incompatible with role outing, thus making it not fun when players engage in it. Absolutely don't do it.
I don't usually indulge in haphazard correction, but this one tickled me. That's not quite how deduction works. :D
Ah yeah, that's not quite right; I hadn't noticed, thanks. Fixing now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay Game :)

Old school, right into the lynch~
Certainly refreshing but bad timing for me personally. I'll be in Margaritaville all weekend for a wedding. So we should find the po-po quickly :ponder:
Texas DFS found the po-po. :(
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted Long Con for making me look bad in Arkham. :evileye:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:I voted Long Con for making me look bad in Arkham. :evileye:
That's legit. He was accused of the imbibing of alcohol because of my error. :lol: As if Epi would ever!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I voted Long Con for making me look bad in Arkham. :evileye:
That's legit. He was accused of the imbibing of alcohol because of my error. :lol: As if Epi would ever!
Well I, now wait a, I mean

:sigh:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have been known to have a snifter of brandy around the holidays.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 204

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique, why did you hop on my joke vote?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

:shrug2:
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

It got your attention so we can talk.

what about the setup do you not understand
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 204

Post by a2thezebra »

Enrique wrote::shrug2:
k
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:I have been known to have a snifter of brandy around the holidays.
:beer: International Women's Day is on March 8th... and I hope to see you on Friday March 10th for World Kidney Day! :D
a2thezebra wrote:Enrique, why did you hop on my joke vote?
Looks like we have some gen-u-wine suspicion goin' on here! Zebra, baddie or Civvie, what's your history of savage attacks on Day 1 actions? :eye:

As for Wilgy's plan to activate both Traitors immediately... I can see the benefits of such a plan in certain circumstances, but to me, Traitors changing sides is not THAT big of a factor here. Yes, we all want to win over the opposite Civvie team, but I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that eliminating the Cops should be the obvious priority. Hmm. That's so obvious that it didn't need to be said, I think my point is that the Traitors shouldn't be a part of our vote decisions. Until late game, the likelihood of the Traitors switching sides is very low, and the impact on the Civvies' game is not that dramatic.

Instead of trying to just get everyone to cycle through votes and guarantee Traitor activation, I'd rather play the game as though the Traitors aren't there, and allow their roles to come to fruition in a natural way. I don't believe that it's likely that I'm going to be hopping my vote around like I'm playing Musical Chairs, whether I'm the Don or not. Maybe some strategies involve voting for a bunch of folks and getting reactions and whatever, and players employing those strategies will expose themselves to the baddies as "not likely the Don".

Actually, the Don could try to trick the baddies into wasting a kill attempt by acting contrary to that expectation and voting all around the yard. To me, an ideal result in a night would be the Cops trying to kill a Don. So, employing a strategy to minimize the negative impact (on the Don's voting pattern) or the Traitor could work against the Don.

By that I mean, the idea here is to be aware of the Cops watching votes and seeing who is reluctant to vote all over the place, and identifying the Don, right? So let's flip that script, ignore the Traitor thing, and give them the idea that the big-multi-voter-type IS the Don!

Or maybe the Don is the player who is conservatively avoiding the Traitor. Who knows, Cops? See how the Don can trick you into a mistake? Mwa ha haaa.... anyways, I'm drunk, and usually when that happens, my posts tend to evolve their ideas as I type them, so I hope that all made coherent sense. Better than eliminating the Traitor "threat", is tricking the Cops into targeting the Don and wasting a nightkill, right?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:So, employing a strategy to minimize the negative impact (on the Don's voting pattern) or the Traitor could work against the Don.

By that I mean, the idea here is to be aware of the Cops watching votes and seeing who is reluctant to vote all over the place, and identifying the Don, right? So let's flip that script, ignore the Traitor thing, and give them the idea that the big-multi-voter-type IS the Don!
This sentence makes proper sense like this: "So, employing a strategy to minimize the negative impact (on the Don's voting pattern) of the Traitor could work against the Don.

By that I mean, the idea here is to be aware of the Cops watching votes and seeing who is reluctant to vote all over the place, and identifying the Don, right? So let's flip that script, ignore the Traitor thing, and give them the idea that the big-multi-voter-type IS the Don!"
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

I've officially made the decision to actually read Zebra's posts this game. We'll see how that works out.
Image Image Image Image
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

ika wrote:

It got your attention so we can talk.

what about the setup do you not understand
I believe she just had to read it again to remember correctly. I know I had to read all of it 3 times before I could remember all the roles. Welcome Silverwolf :beer:

Why do we want to trigger the traitors? Can´t we just hunt for baddies? I don´t see why its beneficial :shrug:
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

d i s t r a c t i o n
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DrWilgy »

Enrique... You do you m8y, you oink do you.

@LC I'm oink-ing? oink
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Wilgy that is nearly impossible for me to read on my phone. While I am aware it has just been the one word, it is seriously distracting.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Quin wrote:My interpretation of the don is that they can be killed by the Don+Hitman of the other family. Is that right?

I still like my idea of keeping our votes unofficial until the end of each day.
I think it's something like that. Maybe the dons have to eliminate each other in some way, and the police is just not involved. At least not directly.

And your idea could work, though arguably fake votes aren't as efficient a tool of pressure than real ones.
Scotty wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:So I'm suppose to assume if both hitmen go down, cops lose the game automatically?

EASIEST GAME EVUR
What are you guys talking about? Can't the Dons get lynched? We can't role claim so it's not like we can just identify the Dons and not lynch them.
They can, but that seems pretty difficult to happen, as less than half the players in the game belong to a single famiglia. It could become impossible in an end-game scenario, too. So I think there is another measure in place for the dons to be eliminated.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

@LC

So your idea is to basically dump the whole traitor thing under a pile of WIFOM so big nobody can draw any conclusion from it?

I like it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

@ika

Why do you think it was necessary to vote for silverwolf to call her attention? Couln't you just say "hi" or something? She hadn't even posted yet so it's not like there was a lot to call her attention for.

Or is it just a thing you guys usually do on mafiascum?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Oh jeez, I didn't realize last night we were just diving right into Day 1. I am currently in a foreign land (i'll give you three guesses where that is based on my first post), but I'm flying home tonight, so I probably won't be too engaged with this game at least until then. I apologize for this, fellow mafia players.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I will bet my [hopefully] unborn child that the 30 person coordinated vote will not work out. There will be too many no-shows. There always is in these games.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Has my team won yet? Oh, I see it's still too early. Well, that's okay, just a matter of time. Maybe the rest of you should just surrender now. :mafia:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Black Rock wrote:
Sloonei wrote:This is me making a Mafia post from the top of the CN Tower, for some reason.
What you doing there?
My girlfriend is a real authentic Canadian lady, and I'm visiting her for her birthday this week. She has been trying to drag me up there for a long time despite my very silly fear of heights. Yesterday that finally happened. I've had time to get caught up on everything this morning because, as an authentic lady, she spends over an hour getting herself ready in the morning.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Scotty wrote:I will bet my [hopefully] unborn child that the 30 person coordinated vote will not work out. There will be too many no-shows. There always is in these games.
I hate ploys like that because there's always one alpaca that won't fall in line. Great in theory though. I feel like it's worked before though. A la Minimalism Mafia. Who could forget that great hit from 2014?

I'll think about this traitor activation issue. Any more opinions on downsides?

It's good to be back around all y'all.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The Luffy Dragon has been all over the place in agreeing with every plan or strategy that's been proposed in the thread. This has caught my eye. I'll put my first vote on Dragon D. Luffy until he explains why he's so easy to convince.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I haven't been convinced of anything yet. On the contrary, I'm weighing every upside and downside and trying to come up with a conclusion. I'm still not sure whether Wilgy's first plan is a good one or not. Though with the second plan I'm leaning more on believing it won't work pratically.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I haven't been convinced of anything yet. On the contrary, I'm weighing every upside and downside and trying to come up with a conclusion. I'm still not sure whether Wilgy's first plan is a good one or not. Though with the second plan I'm leaning more on believing it won't work pratically.
What are your own thoughts on the subject? And also, what are your thoughts on the game beyond what to do or not do about traitors?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sloonei wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I haven't been convinced of anything yet. On the contrary, I'm weighing every upside and downside and trying to come up with a conclusion. I'm still not sure whether Wilgy's first plan is a good one or not. Though with the second plan I'm leaning more on believing it won't work pratically.
What are your own thoughts on the subject?
Maybe read all the posts I made about it? If you want a TR;DR, I think the idea of not changing votes is not very practical, but I'm not completely sure of that so for now I'll assume changing votes unless I really need to. And the second idea, which is having everyone vote for everyone, is completely impractical so I'll avoid discussing it any further unless I change my mind.

Yes, i'm an indecisive person. DWI.
Sloonei wrote:And also, what are your thoughts on the game beyond what to do or not do about traitors?
I think WIlgy is a civ, as I've said before.

Otherwise, I don't have any worthwhile reads. There are a lot of people throwing random votes with little explanation and not explaining why, and that catches my attention. But I'm not gonna vote them just because of that, because I'm aware there are enough people in this site who like to do that regardless of alignment.

Basically I'm waiting for something more concrete to happen before throwing a vote.

Return to “Previous Jobs”