Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia [AD INFINITUM / Endgame]

Moderator: Community Team

Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Re: [Rest / Night 1] Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia

Post by Towny McTownface »

Fats Navarro wrote:Hmm... Buble didn't even try to save himself by voting Coltrane, Coltrane didnt secure his safty by voting Buble.

Teammate interaction?
Have to go back and see their activity after said votes to judge any fishiness there. If they weren't around to change a vote, then it's a false trail. I'll go check quick.
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Towny McTownface »

Coltrane said he had two votes at 5:59 pm. then he doesn't post until just after the lynch post. At that point, Buble had 3 but Coltrane could have place a survival vote switch onto Buble if he felt threatened. Hard to say there.

Buble posted at 2:00 pm and never came back before the poll closed. As long as he wasn't lurking, he never had a chance to save himself.

Perhaps Coltrane can explain why he left his vote where it was despite being one vote short of tying with Buble.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by The Dry Flood »

Vince Guaraldi wrote:Coltrane said he had two votes at 5:59 pm. then he doesn't post until just after the lynch post. At that point, Buble had 3 but Coltrane could have place a survival vote switch onto Buble if he felt threatened. Hard to say there.

Buble posted at 2:00 pm and never came back before the poll closed. As long as he wasn't lurking, he never had a chance to save himself.

Perhaps Coltrane can explain why he left his vote where it was despite being one vote short of tying with Buble.
I meant to come back and change my vote if needed, however it was early enough that I was fine with waiting until closer to the deadline to vote. You notice how Fats is trying to direct tomorrows lynch onto me? Yeah I noticed that to. I was the counter wagon to Buble, nobody had good reasons for voting for me all the votes look suspicious, the last two look even worse since they gave no reasoning for my lynch. Make no mistake if I was on buble's team I'd have told him to vote for me, or have acted scummy enough for everyone else to change their votes to me.
Miles Davis wrote:
John Coltrane wrote:I agree with Fleck here, it makes zero sense to bus the gd day 1 when they could've easily voted for another wagon. Assuming there are only 3 mafia members, they are down to two. The cop can red check both the living players. The mafia has just lost their most important player.

I also think we should look into the player who didn't vote, could be mafia there.
Lots of assumptions here, Trane. You have some sheet music the rest of us aren't aware of?
Not to my knowledge. :shrug:
Just common sense.
Golden
Marmot
Paprika
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Paprika »

Thanks for the check Guaraldi, all I did was look at the poll.

I'm not trying to direct anything onto you Coltrane, but if pointing out observations is a baddie thing to do go ahead and gun me down. I still think your approach to day 1 was lackluster, but and you not placing a securing vote must've meant that you felt safe with a 1 vote difference. This leads me to believe that you are either really confident, know more than the rest of us, or have a general indifference to the game, and I can't tell which of these 3 is the case. It does bother me however that you think I'm trying to hide my intentions. I thought you were bad earlier, I still have an unsatisfied ping on you, and I have explained both and have been open about both. Is the "You notice" from the fact that you think I'm playing shady, or is it from the fact that you want others to think that I'm playing shady? If you think I'm playing shady, I would like a full explanation and instances on where I have played a low note. I think we should really look into the other two who were voting you. They almost accomplished forming a working counterwagon, while contributing little to nothing.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Ricochet »

Mmm, I see people are picking up the tempo a bit. :slick:

Don't forget those PMs by the end of the phase, tho.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Maid »

Vince Guaraldi wrote:Potter's vote for Buble is sketchy because it's not based on substance. Feed us some more notes, my friend. I need to hear you to understand you.
Hear, hear. I have to admit: having little tonal material to work with from the head start, I made a guess. Yes I did, and I'm not ashamed of it, because jazz is all about guessing. However, Bublé's defensive (and calm, really) behaviour after being voted on cemented my vision of him as someone who was essential to his team if they wanted to beat this game.

An innocent man would rather accuse someone else of being a baddie in order to save his own ass - or at least that's what I would have done. Our Sinatra impersonator, instead, decided to say "would be a real bad way to go, I tell ya".
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Wrappin' it up in an hour or so. I hope you all practiced... :mafia:
November
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 195

Post by November »

Miles Davis wrote:Fleck, you are talkin' all kinds of mumbo-jumbo here now. Not too impressed with your lack of grace under pressure.
Bela Fleck wrote:Like if your so adamant to say his point is superior to mine, explain my grand plan outside of the idea of town cred
First, he said I have a point. He didn't make any judgment calls on whether or not it was superior, you added that in. You tried to change the conversation.

Second, it makes no sense to ask to explain the idea of bussing "outside of town cred". Bussing is about getting town cred. Period. Again, you're trying to change the conversation.
no im not, my point that seems to be missed is this:

if there are 3 scum (ideal number for 13p), that menas with GF that a cop exist.

now we lycnh GF, its now 2v10 with 1 confirmed (cop), lets say he checks a town and mafia nk someone (not cop or check target), thats 2 scums vs 2 confirmed and 7 unknowns. lets repeat this a few times

2 scums vs 3 confiremd and 5 unknowns
2 scums vs 4 confriemd and 3 unknonws
now lets say we lynch a sucm here
1 scum vs 4 confirmed and 3 unkowns.

at this point its autowin for town no matter what.

my point im making why scums didnt bus is this: cop can make the game POE where scums, no matter how town they are cant win.
Bela Fleck wrote:
Miles Davis wrote: :stare: You are aware of the normally desired benefits that result from successful distancing from a scum teammate, aren't you? :confused:
and are you aware how the entire play went out? Are you aware that in a 3pr game that scums will prob fight a little more to keep a GODFATHER alive and not go "lol bus"

Tell me how its better play to bus a GF on day 1 and hope for town cred than jsut vote elsewhere based on how the dicussion went
I assume that by "3pr game" you meant "13 player game"? :shrug:

I didn't SAY you are the kind of player who make smart choices, I have no solid opinion on that front. Maybe you are a balls-out risk-taker.

The FACT is that you have been listed as the towniest town that ever towned on several lists already.

Let that sink in for a second, and consider whether or not you really need to ask me how it would be a good play.[/quote]

no i ment 3pr and that means power role. gf is one no? cop is 2, doc i coudl see being 3rd.

i know im town on sevral people but your continued beltttlement is very scummy to me. im showing that scum are bascily making sucide with bussing day 1 due to POE as i stated earlier
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Vince Guaraldi wrote:Coleman never really took a stand and only had one concrete thought Day 1. Not many posts there.

Coltrane was justified in moving past sock-hunting. It's not a fruitful exercise here because we don't know who all is playing. Now he did flip-flop in only a fee measures on Bela. First he said none of the Buble votes looked bad but then said Fleck could be. Strange but not terrible. I disagree on his bussing comments. In a game this small, bussing a teammate on Day 1 could provide crucial cover and put you on the trail to victory.

Davis was largely absent Day 1 with just a few riffs here and there. Nothing very above the radar at all. He could have hidden behind my vote but it would look worse to blindly glom on. He's been laying down some wisdom tonight though. As long as he's not trying to build a Day 2 train on Fleck, I'm cool with him for now.
i disagree also, POE is what my point is.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Miles Davis wrote:
John Coltrane wrote:I agree with Fleck here, it makes zero sense to bus the gd day 1 when they could've easily voted for another wagon. Assuming there are only 3 mafia members, they are down to two. The cop can red check both the living players. The mafia has just lost their most important player.

I also think we should look into the player who didn't vote, could be mafia there.
Lots of assumptions here, Trane. You have some sheet music the rest of us aren't aware of?
He makes a lot more sens ethen you do. occam razor is the msuic i see here
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1337 »

I do not understand how anyone can be thinking Bela Fleck is scum. There is no way he hard bussed the GF in a game like this. It makes zero sense. He's my strongest town read in the game right now. Especially after his latest posts showing town is very likely got this game won and why.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Chris Potter wrote:
Vince Guaraldi wrote:Potter's vote for Buble is sketchy because it's not based on substance. Feed us some more notes, my friend. I need to hear you to understand you.
Hear, hear. I have to admit: having little tonal material to work with from the head start, I made a guess. Yes I did, and I'm not ashamed of it, because jazz is all about guessing. However, Bublé's defensive (and calm, really) behaviour after being voted on cemented my vision of him as someone who was essential to his team if they wanted to beat this game.

An innocent man would rather accuse someone else of being a baddie in order to save his own ass - or at least that's what I would have done. Our Sinatra impersonator, instead, decided to say "would be a real bad way to go, I tell ya".
His posts telling me it my vote put him in the lead and it was a real bad way to go, while doing nothing but push Bela Fleck is one of the reasons I didn't move my vote and why I'm townreading Bela Fleck right now strongly.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

anyways. i want to purge the counterwagon voters next
Ricochet

[Day / Take 2] Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia

Post by Ricochet »

One would think that, after being subjected to such a gruesome take, to the point of having to bicker with each other in order to flesh out the culprit of their disaccord, the musicians would quickly take their respiro opportunity with great relief, away from the tension-filled stage and their worn out sticks, plucked out strings, sweat smudged keys or condensation-filled reeds.

And while a few did indeed contentedly step away from the platform, reaching for their smokes or their booze inside their coats and strolling outside the hall, some remained engaged, still under the influence of the first take's denouement that they'd witnessed, each vouching that they did their part or shared the sentiment of getting rid of the scheming songster, but wary of those who did not act upon it. Some even of those who might have done it in full knowledge and in subversive, backstabbing fashion.

Miles was keeping his shades on and his eyebrow raised at everyone, not keen to hear out anyone's solo brag over his own, which seemed to bother Fleck's collegial vision of jazz brotherhood to no end. Mingus also sided with the former' air, if only in the sense that none should be trusted save for Mingus. Billie or Fats weren't acting so keen towards those who frequently tried to warble the talks by pointing at other suspects. And then Fats himself with Coltrane still couldn't see eye to eye, the first finding Trane's number too dried up and mellow, whilst Trane suspected the former of being too quick in singing a rainy noir ballad for the banished one.

Lastly, after even these players felt the need to phase out for a bit, Vince remained almost alone on stage, having previously bided his time at the piano with some fascinating rhythms, only to then start snooping around others players' notes, twirling his moustache with one hand and spinning a pencil with his other, to see what they had written down. 'Oh my, this transposition won't do... will you look at those accidentals... sketchy improve cues there, Mr. P.... oh good grief, Coleman doesn't even have a sheet on his stand!'.

The Host, meanwhile, signaled Socky to follow him out for a bit, knowing rather well which players to attempt to follow more closely in the shadows of the moonlit auditorium (Socky couldn't afford to pay for powering up the whole abandoned building for this one eventful evening and in fact even had to bring floodlights for the stage). No sooner did they go down the stairs, that they heard strange noises, coming even lower from a corridor leading the men's restroom. Upon getting there, they caught a glimpse of the figures sneaking off behind other curtains, leading up another path. The restroom's door was left half-open and it made the two witnesses even more nervous, as the clinking noises did in fact not cease. They opened the door only to find Fats motionless next to the sink, tied to a ringing rube contraction of a bizzare, complicated design, with his shiny trumpet tightly fitting his head in the most uncomfortable, unnatural and death-dealing way.

Rushing back upstairs, they found the players and Fletcher back on stage, getting ready for the next take. Socky immediately cried out the dreadful news, which made everyone either speechless or livid or burdened. Except for Fletcher, of course. 'Well', he shortly turned back to the band and said, 'contrary to how the sayin' goes, it ain't over here even after the fat lady sang. On with it!'

===

10.VI.2015

Just spend a lazy afternoon in my hotel room in Hamburg listening to E.S.T.'s... well, Live in Hamburg. Adding location-themed music to my travels has always been a inspirational quirk of mine - in fact, the more literal or specific the reference and/or context, the better, which makes this album impossible to omit - though, on the other hand, I didn't plan things too thorough, as to bother reading or finding out where they actually played and see if I can maybe visit that location.

This record is now sort of a legacy album on its own, much like Leucocyte ended up counting as such afterwards, because it's one of only two live records of theirs [some DVD/TV concert performances notwithstanding] and, recorded back in 2009, it highlights perfectly the two sides of musical fervor that make up an E.S.T. concert: from the players's side, taking shape in a boundless, ecstatic performance; from the audience's POV, manifesting in sheer, crazed delight. The album is downright phenomenal and encapsulates exactly what I experienced myself, half a year earlier, when they had played in my hometown: magician-like seamless swaying between the well-defined playlist classics and improv-impressionistic drifting, freely conceived fragments.

Interestingly, the piece 'The Rube Thing' connects both of E.S.T.'s live outputs, 14 years apart; no other original piece off their earlier live set got imported in future performances or even added to the studio canon, as far as I can recall. The difference in skill and mindset is huge: here the core theme is merely some semblance of a pivot, on which the trio merely leans between several long periods of broad improvisation and wild musings. The first time it jangles happens six minutes into the whole track, and yet everything that introduced it is a marvellous blossom from introspective slow notes played by Esbjörn to a trademark build-up full of energy. The second half veers into solo exchanges, departing from the source material, in a way of going wild with it.

Fats Navarro has been killed. His real name was DrWilgy.

His role song was 'The Rube Thing' off Live in Hamburg and he was vanilla civilian.

It is now Day 2.
You have 48 hours to remove another bad player from your band.

November
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [Take / Day 2] Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia

Post by November »

That.......

Why?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Well, now we can ISO Navarro and Buble and figure this game out in no time.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Wigly was going after navro last before he died. im jsut going with some occam razor on this
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

also checked his vote, he was the no lynch voter
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

I'm not trying to direct anything onto you Coltrane, but if pointing out observations is a baddie thing to do go ahead and gun me down. I still think your approach to day 1 was lackluster, but and you not placing a securing vote must've meant that you felt safe with a 1 vote difference. This leads me to believe that you are either really confident, know more than the rest of us, or have a general indifference to the game, and I can't tell which of these 3 is the case. It does bother me however that you think I'm trying to hide my intentions. I thought you were bad earlier, I still have an unsatisfied ping on you, and I have explained both and have been open about both. Is the "You notice" from the fact that you think I'm playing shady, or is it from the fact that you want others to think that I'm playing shady? If you think I'm playing shady, I would like a full explanation and instances on where I have played a low note. I think we should really look into the other two who were voting you. They almost accomplished forming a working counterwagon, while contributing little to nothing.

Hmm... Buble didn't even try to save himself by voting Coltrane, Coltrane didnt secure his safty by voting Buble.

Teammate interaction?

No Lynch Voters
Coleman - Why are you voting the one thing to help the bad guys?

John Coltrane wrote:
I'll be voting for Fats Navarro

I don't like that he says I'm stifling discussions since I don't want to talk about socks.

So how about you offer something else. So far you have had 4 posts. Post 1 stating that you are here. Post 2 stating you don't wanna talk about socks. Post 3 was a nuh-uh, you. Post 4 was a nuh-uh, you.

Linki - at what point is he going to play pretty notes past the ones I let out? I'd be willin to agree with you if he actually was trying to move past the "bad notes" but apparently that's not the case.

John Coltrane wrote:
Fats Navarro, man there are socks for a reason trying to figure them out is so.......lowwwww class. I'd expect better from a Jazzer. You might just have the Trane's vote today. :eye:

Are we NO U'ing now? And you call me low class? How about we lynch the one player who has shown active discussion dismissal?

Coltrane why did you dismiss a subject of discussion?

Who's down to vote this man with me?

OK-Here's all the posts from Navarro's ISO showing his main focus was on Coltrane. Also, Coltrane voted No Lynch on Day 1. I'd say this is our next lynch people.

Coltrane
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Oh wait sorry. Coletrain was on Navarro. Still a good lynch for today although I would like to take a look at those on the CW and ISO Buble as well before day ends.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 4

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh! I've died night 1, 2 games in a row now! spoopy!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Is anyone here?
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Akemi Homura »

Billie Holiday wrote:It makes zero sense.
Yes it does, and here's why:
Billie Holiday wrote:He's my strongest town read in the game right now.
That's all the motive a baddie needs. I don't care how impractical the plan seems, it's still a plan, and it shouldn't be disregarded as a possibility.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Echo »

John Coltrane is a confirmed civ.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Speaking of Pharaoh Sanders...

Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Fuskdall »

Bela Fleck wrote:Wigly was going after navro last before he died. im jsut going with some occam razor on this
Wilgy was Navarro, man! This doesn't make me feel better about you at all.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Top suspects for today.

Bela Fleck - Distancing vote cast for Buble, and one received in return from Buble. After Wilgy is nightkilled, he attempts to pin the kill on... Wilgy. That lazy play, not real attempts to solve the game.

Ornette Coleman - Defended Buble, really under the radar player, and calls Coltrane a confirmed Civ, which I really don't like seeing at all.

Bill Dixon - says he'd vote for Buble earlier, but when it comes down to it and Buble has three votes, he decides Buble's responses are "sincere", and that he's going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Nice night results, I was planning to focus on Navarro today. Looks like I don't need to do that now.

So I see I've got two votes, even though I was the counter wagon to the godfather? So two things if I was also mafia why wouldn't I have distanced voted? Or why didn't I have myself get lynched over him?

Lynching me today makes little to no sense neither does the reasoning Billie uses and I don't see Fleck giving any reasoning?
Golden
Marmot
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Miles Davis wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:Wigly was going after navro last before he died. im jsut going with some occam razor on this
welcome to me being tired and not reading right
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Bela Fleck wrote:anyways. i want to purge the counterwagon voters next
You're out of tune man, I was the counterwagon so why you voting for me?
Bela Fleck wrote:also checked his vote, he was the no lynch voter
Who?

:confused2:
Golden
Marmot
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

He was going after Coltrane last.

I was tired at the time of my posting i was working 2 diffrent jobs back to back
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

SO NKA leads to Coltrane being scum here.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Billie Holiday wrote:Oh wait sorry. Coletrain was on Navarro. Still a good lynch for today although I would like to take a look at those on the CW and ISO Buble as well before day ends.

You've got no clue at all do you? If you don't even know if I was a no lyncher or a voter then that shows you really aren't invested in making a case. You're trying to make a fake case to get me lynched plain and simple.

linki: That makes zero sense. And is WIFOM to the extremeeeeeee. Since this one player suspected me, I night killed him? When I was set to lynch him for leading the counter wagon on the mafia.

I think you're the mafia and you're trying to get me lynched. Usually the first player to bring up the NK is mafia and you not only bringing him up, but bringing him up in an attempt to lynch me isn't nice.
Golden
Marmot
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

What's "SO NKA"?
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Billie Holiday wrote:I'm not trying to direct anything onto you Coltrane, but if pointing out observations is a baddie thing to do go ahead and gun me down. I still think your approach to day 1 was lackluster, but and you not placing a securing vote must've meant that you felt safe with a 1 vote difference. This leads me to believe that you are either really confident, know more than the rest of us, or have a general indifference to the game, and I can't tell which of these 3 is the case. It does bother me however that you think I'm trying to hide my intentions. I thought you were bad earlier, I still have an unsatisfied ping on you, and I have explained both and have been open about both. Is the "You notice" from the fact that you think I'm playing shady, or is it from the fact that you want others to think that I'm playing shady? If you think I'm playing shady, I would like a full explanation and instances on where I have played a low note. I think we should really look into the other two who were voting you. They almost accomplished forming a working counterwagon, while contributing little to nothing.
]

Fats Navarro wrote:Thanks for the check Guaraldi, all I did was look at the poll.

:confused: :confused2: :confused:

Why did you just copy another players post to make your point? This makes no sense. It also makes no sense since at the end of this message he says we should look into the other two who voted for me not me?

linki: Something to do with the Night kill.
Golden
Marmot
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Mr. Fleck
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account

Post by The Dry Flood »

Billie Holiday wrote: Hmm... Buble didn't even try to save himself by voting Coltrane, Coltrane didnt secure his safty by voting Buble.

Teammate interaction?

No Lynch Voters
Coleman - Why are you voting the one thing to help the bad guys?

John Coltrane wrote:
I'll be voting for Fats Navarro

I don't like that he says I'm stifling discussions since I don't want to talk about socks.

So how about you offer something else. So far you have had 4 posts. Post 1 stating that you are here. Post 2 stating you don't wanna talk about socks. Post 3 was a nuh-uh, you. Post 4 was a nuh-uh, you.

Linki - at what point is he going to play pretty notes past the ones I let out? I'd be willin to agree with you if he actually was trying to move past the "bad notes" but apparently that's not the case.

John Coltrane wrote:
Fats Navarro, man there are socks for a reason trying to figure them out is so.......lowwwww class. I'd expect better from a Jazzer. You might just have the Trane's vote today. :eye:

Are we NO U'ing now? And you call me low class? How about we lynch the one player who has shown active discussion dismissal?

Coltrane why did you dismiss a subject of discussion?

Who's down to vote this man with me?

OK-Here's all the posts from Navarro's ISO showing his main focus was on Coltrane. Also, Coltrane voted No Lynch on Day 1. I'd say this is our next lynch people.

Coltrane

This makes no sense, as I said I'd have told him to wagon on me or vice verse, I was fine with where my vote was at 5:30ish. When I popped back in right before the deadline I wasn't in the lead so I left my vote on the player I thought to be most likely scum

So you actually bring up the post where I said I was voting for Navarro and that means I'm bad, but you also said I was a no lyncher?
The only other thing you've got agaisnt me is not wanting to discus socks, which I still don't want to do. :shrug:

You're either mafia trying to find a weak reason for voting me, or you're a confused civ.
Golden
Marmot
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Miles Davis wrote:What's "SO NKA"?
so Night kill analysis
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

John Coltrane wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:Oh wait sorry. Coletrain was on Navarro. Still a good lynch for today although I would like to take a look at those on the CW and ISO Buble as well before day ends.

You've got no clue at all do you? If you don't even know if I was a no lyncher or a voter then that shows you really aren't invested in making a case. You're trying to make a fake case to get me lynched plain and simple.

linki: That makes zero sense. And is WIFOM to the extremeeeeeee. Since this one player suspected me, I night killed him? When I was set to lynch him for leading the counter wagon on the mafia.

I think you're the mafia and you're trying to get me lynched. Usually the first player to bring up the NK is mafia and you not only bringing him up, but bringing him up in an attempt to lynch me isn't nice.
3 things:

1) jsut cus you were a counter wagon does not mena you are town
2) dicrediting me and not giving reads ot anything only makes me more conviced you are scum
3) you just said im mafia for bring up NKA but here you are not voting me, shows a disconect and do you ahve game to show that maifa is the one who brings it up more then not?
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

John Coltrane wrote:

This makes no sense, as I said I'd have told him to wagon on me or vice verse, I was fine with where my vote was at 5:30ish. When I popped back in right before the deadline I wasn't in the lead so I left my vote on the player I thought to be most likely scum

So you actually bring up the post where I said I was voting for Navarro and that means I'm bad, but you also said I was a no lyncher?
The only other thing you've got agaisnt me is not wanting to discus socks, which I still don't want to do. :shrug:

You're either mafia trying to find a weak reason for voting me, or you're a confused civ.
So you dont have a read on the person and your jsut setting yoruself upto be ale to lynch them down the road, good to know
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Ornette Coleman wrote:John Coltrane is a confirmed civ.
Ok I'll move my vote, thank you.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Miles Davis wrote:
It's just a mistype. Really? What's scummy about that?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Miles Davis wrote:Top suspects for today.

Bela Fleck - Distancing vote cast for Buble, and one received in return from Buble. After Wilgy is nightkilled, he attempts to pin the kill on... Wilgy. That lazy play, not real attempts to solve the game.

Ornette Coleman - Defended Buble, really under the radar player, and calls Coltrane a confirmed Civ, which I really don't like seeing at all.

Bill Dixon - says he'd vote for Buble earlier, but when it comes down to it and Buble has three votes, he decides Buble's responses are "sincere", and that he's going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
First two are not gonna happen. Third I would be willing to vote for.
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Principal Skinner »

Brotha Fats was not deservin' of none such treatment. This is some reeeeal sinistuh activity goin' on. Rest in jazz, brotha Fats.

Who among us heah coulda done such a terribuh thang? Ah'm thinkin' when Ah get back from mah rehearsal, I'mma take a closer look at some of y'all and report back with some thoughts.

I'd like to address Miles with regards to the passin' of that Buble fella: my thoughts were that I warn't a fan o' his character, like he seemed pretty outta place and outta his league. He seemed fairly eager to just fit in an' contribute a few bars, an' I thought maybe I was judgin' 'im too harshly. I'm very much guilty of puttin' a personality to the music, thinkin' erryone got the same sorta mode uh emotional expression us old timers do, not playin' anythin' we don' mean. But I was wrong, and that fella was a rat. He was jus' tryna play along for more nefarious purposes, fit in witha crowd n' trya destroy 'em from th' inside. I was judgin' 'em by 'is music, thinkin' it insincere and maybe chalkin' up differences to diff'rent generations, but it turns out the weasel was just as false as he music.

I done pulled the wool over mine own eyes, so ta speak. I ain't never takin' my eyes off the notes again, and I'mma stick with my gut, tha's for sure.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

so miles is a2zeb

fun times!
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

I like how bad charles is in this game. He should be checked next
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
That's all the motive a baddie needs. I don't care how impractical the plan seems, it's still a plan, and it shouldn't be disregarded as a possibility.
And you completely ignored my post that shows that it doesnt matter.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
It's ludicrous and anyone paying attention to the game recognizes that. The same goes for the majority of your ISO.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
It's ludicrous and anyone paying attention to the game recognizes that. The same goes for the majority of your ISO.
its not ludacris to show that a cop and POE is suprior ot any play that can be made
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
its not ludacris to show that a cop and POE is suprior ot any play that can be made
It is absolutely ludicrous. To bus the godfather on Day 1, if successful, would be to trade a cop-proof role for an everyone-proof role. Is it a bold plan? Bold doesn't cover it. But to say that it makes no sense is a flat-out lie, because you know that it does and that you know that it is beneficial for the godfather's teammates.

Return to “Previous Heists”