Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia [AD INFINITUM / Endgame]

Moderator: Community Team

November
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 195

Re: [Rest / Night 1] Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote: It is absolutely ludicrous. To bus the godfather on Day 1, if successful, would be to trade a cop-proof role for an everyone-proof role. Is it a bold plan? Bold doesn't cover it. But to say that it makes no sense is a flat-out lie, because you know that it does and that you know that it is beneficial for the godfather's teammates.
and heres the part where i say that i could of easily moved my vote with the interaction after his post.

so plz tell me more about my grand plan to outbeat POE. your not refuting ym points so it only makes my ideal stronger
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote: It is absolutely ludicrous. To bus the godfather on Day 1, if successful, would be to trade a cop-proof role for an everyone-proof role. Is it a bold plan? Bold doesn't cover it. But to say that it makes no sense is a flat-out lie, because you know that it does and that you know that it is beneficial for the godfather's teammates.
and heres the part where i say that i could of easily moved my vote with the interaction after his post.

so plz tell me more about my grand plan to outbeat POE. your not refuting ym points so it only makes my ideal stronger
See you wonder why I haven't been covering more of your territory and this is why. Misrepresentation is crack to you.

Get this through your head: It doesn't matter if you could have easily moved your vote or not. The same goes for everyone on the Buble wagon, including myself. If the goal of bussing Buble is to get an insane amount of town cred, more so than the amount that Buble himself would have had had he not been bussed, then that goal can only be achieved by actually bussing him. As in, voting him, and not changing your vote. Initially that puts us at about the same level of potential suspicion, but the reason I'm voting for you is because you refuse to accept the possibility that bussing Buble was possible, let alone probable, and your mindset consistently reflects that of a baddie trying to wiggle your way out of any meaningful confrontation by feigning unwarranted confidence in your nonsensical arguments and views.
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1337 »

Billie Holiday wrote:Image

Let'S take a look at Navarro, HIromi, and Tito for a possible partner to Michael Buble. Bela Fleck is civ. I'm gonna go with those on Buble now as civs. Could look at Guaraldi and Davis as well.
I'm going by this for now and gonna ISO the cw voters now and pick one of the two for a vote today. Mingus Fleck looks kind of TvT to me.
Sockpuppet Account

Re: [Take / Day 2] Esbjörn Svensson Trio Mafia

Post by 1337 »

Meaning I'm gonna vote Hiromi or Tito after ISO.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:

See you wonder why I haven't been covering more of your territory and this is why. Misrepresentation is crack to you.

Get this through your head: It doesn't matter if you could have easily moved your vote or not. The same goes for everyone on the Buble wagon, including myself. If the goal of bussing Buble is to get an insane amount of town cred, more so than the amount that Buble himself would have had had he not been bussed, then that goal can only be achieved by actually bussing him. As in, voting him, and not changing your vote. Initially that puts us at about the same level of potential suspicion, but the reason I'm voting for you is because you refuse to accept the possibility that bussing Buble was possible, let alone probable, and your mindset consistently reflects that of a baddie trying to wiggle your way out of any meaningful confrontation by feigning unwarranted confidence in your nonsensical arguments and views.
Heres where we are diffrent, thikning about a conspricy theory of bussing is really counterproductive and leads to a shit fuck of paranoia. i know people cna bus, it doesnt change the cnetla point tat POE still wins. not only that but going "OMG LETS LYCNH SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE BUSSING" day 2 is even more counterproductive. i much rather look outside of that first.

What happens if nobody bussed int he end and you decided to lycnh 4 towns back to back? you wasted time and pretty much lsot the game.

i dont consider it on day 2 cus its like picking the neddle in the haystack.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Billie Holiday wrote:Meaning I'm gonna vote Hiromi or Tito after ISO.
Ugh-neither of these ISOs show anything at all. Just fluff and very little to go off of.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:

Heres where we are diffrent, thikning about a conspricy theory of bussing is really counterproductive and leads to a shit fuck of paranoia. i know people cna bus, it doesnt change the cnetla point tat POE still wins. not only that but going "OMG LETS LYCNH SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE BUSSING" day 2 is even more counterproductive. i much rather look outside of that first.

What happens if nobody bussed int he end and you decided to lycnh 4 towns back to back? you wasted time and pretty much lsot the game.

i dont consider it on day 2 cus its like picking the neddle in the haystack.
To categorize the scenario of Buble being bussed as a conspiracy theory is absurd. I'm not advocating that we lynch one of the potential bus-voters for Buble because any of them are one of the potential bus-voters for Buble. I've already given my reasons for voting for you and I made clear that they are not limited, and in fact do not even include, your vote fro Buble. In order to make your point seem more valid you have to misrepresent to the comical extreme where I lead the lynch of all four players who voted for Buble, which if you're paying any attention at all would include myself. That's an overreaction if I've ever seen one. Not only have I not advocated lynching everyone who voted for Buble (besides me or otherwise) I haven't even advocated lynching anyone who voted for Buble based on the speculation that they bussed him. It's pretty pathetic that you have to misrepresent me to that degree to feel like you have a decent response to what I'm saying.

All I have made clear is that ruling out the possibility that Buble was bussed - which a frightening amount of people have - is unwise at best. You're trying to misrepresent me by pretending that I have taken this point to the other extreme by going after the Buble voters, which is blatantly false. I don't even know how you would think you would get away with that given how small my ISO is at this time and how easy it is to look through mine and yours and see that that is not the case whatsoever. What you're exercising is the weakest of all mafia behaviors, and that is to try to sway the direction of the game where you want it to go by combining unwarranted confidence with ludicrous conclusions and non-stop misrepresentation.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Hiromi is my vote for now.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Glad to see Mingus and Fleck are civ.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Why is Fleck civ and Hiromi isn't?
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by The Dry Flood »

I just saw that Fleck was voted for by Buble, and Fleck was the first person to vote for Buble's. This looks bad for Fleck.
Golden
Marmot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Charles Mingus wrote:Why is Fleck civ and Hiromi isn't?
Because HIromi is voting on the civ counterwagon to scum. Fleck is acting very town based on meta-I know who this is since he alt slipped.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

John Coltrane wrote:I just saw that Fleck was voted for by Buble, and Fleck was the first person to vote for Buble's. This looks bad for Fleck.
Scum also like to paint associative tells with town so this does not mean distancing. We have to look at Fleck's overall play as well and it leans town to me.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Billie Holiday wrote:
Because HIromi is voting on the civ counterwagon to scum. Fleck is acting very town based on meta-I know who this is since he alt slipped.
Votes aren't everything, you said yourself right after this post that we need to look at overall play. I think Fleck looks significantly worse than Hiromi, and that's coming from what I've observed from their overall play, not just their votes.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:
Votes aren't everything, you said yourself right after this post that we need to look at overall play. I think Fleck looks significantly worse than Hiromi, and that's coming from what I've observed from their overall play, not just their votes.
OK, But I know ika and this look like town ika. I'd be willing to bet the game on it.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:
welocme to my world i dont care about self image nor do i care about plays. i care about lycnhig scum. you read me on play how youa re now you will alwasy scum read me

learn to knwo that play isnt everything and that im takign many outside factors as well
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Billie Holiday wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:
OK, But I know ika and this look like town ika. I'd be willing to bet the game on it.
Hi bby, i love you!
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

why the fuck is otto guy self voting?
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

ika plays scummy as town
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:
Hi bby, i love you!
Hi there!!
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Charles Mingus wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:
welocme to my world i dont care about self image nor do i care about plays. i care about lycnhig scum. you read me on play how youa re now you will alwasy scum read me

learn to knwo that play isnt everything and that im takign many outside factors as well
This is gibberish, and no I'm not talking about the spelling. If you don't want me to read you based on how you're playing then how should I go about reading you? Taking your word for everything you say? Agreeing with everything you say? I'm not sure what "outside factors" you're talking about, but my read of you is based on your actions and statements in the thread. If you got a problem with that then I can't help you because I'm not changing my methods of finding baddies anytime soon.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Billie Holiday wrote:ika plays scummy as town
You're going to have to do better than that. All I'm seeing with your town read of him is bias. And yes, I'm taking the hint that you have personal experience with him, but that isn't always a good thing. That amount of experience can cloud your perception of what another player is up to.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Fuskdall »

Bela Fleck wrote:so miles is a2zeb

fun times!
At least I didn't sock-slip! :meany: Anyways, you could be wrong, you know! :clap:

I'm picking up what Billie is laying down here, that she's reading Fleck as Civ... but the nail in the coffin for me is that he's going after Mingus, who was the final clinching vote for Godfather Buble -- AFTER Fleck went on and on about how a scum would never bus a teammate, especially the Godfather, in a game of this size.

I do not share any of the assumptions that Fleck takes as fact. I don't know if the Godfather was immune to rolechecks, or protected his team, of was able to block someone at night, or something I haven't heard of before. I don't know if there's a cop, or a doctor, or a roleblocker, or a lie detector, or a bomb, or a one-time ninja. Fleck seems to have it all figured out, I don't know why he expects a Syndicate game to be the same as some mafiascum standard fare.

Bela Fleck
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Ricochet »

I'm now inspired to do a night poll on whether sockslip or sockgaffe should be introduced in the Syndicate's lexicon. :grin:
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Miles Davis wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:so miles is a2zeb

fun times!
At least I didn't sock-slip! :meany: Anyways, you could be wrong, you know! :clap:

I'm picking up what Billie is laying down here, that she's reading Fleck as Civ... but the nail in the coffin for me is that he's going after Mingus, who was the final clinching vote for Godfather Buble -- AFTER Fleck went on and on about how a scum would never bus a teammate, especially the Godfather, in a game of this size.

I do not share any of the assumptions that Fleck takes as fact. I don't know if the Godfather was immune to rolechecks, or protected his team, of was able to block someone at night, or something I haven't heard of before. I don't know if there's a cop, or a doctor, or a roleblocker, or a lie detector, or a bomb, or a one-time ninja. Fleck seems to have it all figured out, I don't know why he expects a Syndicate game to be the same as some mafiascum standard fare.

Bela Fleck
Thank you, I agree with all of this one hundred percent and then some. Anyone that's getting a civ vs. civ vibe from me and Fleck's back-and-forth hasn't even skimmed our back-and-forth.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Echo »

Bela Fleck wrote:why the fuck is otto guy self voting?
I am my own wurst enema.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Bela Fleck is confirmed civ.

Move on people.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Billie Holiday wrote:Bela Fleck is confirmed civ.

Move on people.
That's it, you're next.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Move on people.
How do you know he is confirmed civ? Is it because you love him? Image
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

I think it's nice that it's only day 2 and we've already got four confirmed civs and one dead one. :sax:
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Towny McTownface »

Sorry to leave you cats all high and dry for so long. I'm going to go back and check my posts about you all again and hit the ISO gig one more time to see if anything has changed. I recall feeling more concern about Tito than Hiromi but maybe some new points were raised while I was out. Not sure what Coleman is all about with that self vote. There's jazz and then there's crazy. Not sure yet which that is.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Miles Davis wrote:

Move on people.
How do you know he is confirmed civ? Is it because you love him? Image
Because I know things.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Charles Mingus wrote:

Move on people.
That's it, you're next.
Please keep lining up lynches. It's a really good look for you. Your entire case on Fleck is some insane bussing theory and now because I defend him, you are lining me up next.

Get out of here with that garbage.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Fleck is town, we can argue it all day, or you guys can accept it and move on. It's your choice. If you mislynch him, I will be very demotivated this game.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Billie Holiday wrote:Fleck is town, we can argue it all day, or you guys can accept it and move on. It's your choice. If you mislynch him, I will be very demotivated this game.
See that's the problem though, we're not arguing about it. You're just saying nah and acting like that's good enough. Coltrane, Miles, and myself (if there's any big three in jazz then it's us) have actually given valid reasons for suspecting Fleck. You've given nothing except "he's confirmed civ just take my word for it or I'll call your posts garbage" and that's not a good look for you.

You know what else isn't a good look for you? Acting like the only reason me or anyone else is suspecting Fleck is because he potentially bussed Buble when that isn't the case for anyone that suspects him, and then on top of that you act like I only suspect you by association. You know this isn't true yet you pretend it is to make it easier on yourself. Don't think I'll let it slide.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Charles Mingus wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:Fleck is town, we can argue it all day, or you guys can accept it and move on. It's your choice. If you mislynch him, I will be very demotivated this game.
See that's the problem though, we're not arguing about it. You're just saying nah and acting like that's good enough. Coltrane, Miles, and myself (if there's any big three in jazz then it's us) have actually given valid reasons for suspecting Fleck. You've given nothing except "he's confirmed civ just take my word for it or I'll call your posts garbage" and that's not a good look for you.

You know what else isn't a good look for you? Acting like the only reason me or anyone else is suspecting Fleck is because he potentially bussed Buble when that isn't the case for anyone that suspects him, and then on top of that you act like I only suspect you by association. You know this isn't true yet you pretend it is to make it easier on yourself. Don't think I'll let it slide.
I don't care if you let it slide. I'm town and so is Fleck. You wanna know how to read ika? It's simple. Does he have an agenda? He's scum. Does he run around like a chicken with his head cut off, he's town. Also, scum paint associatives with town all the time, which is what I think happened here.

I didn't say your posts were garbage. I said to line up my lynch because I'm defending Fleck is garbage. There is a difference.
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account

I'm feeling you cata on Hiromi but I'm not quite all there with you just yet. More reading, more reading man. I'm still feeling buggy about Tito, so I'll tickle the ivory his way for now.
Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account

*cats
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Billie Holiday wrote:
I don't care if you let it slide. I'm town and so is Fleck. You wanna know how to read ika? It's simple. Does he have an agenda? He's scum. Does he run around like a chicken with his head cut off, he's town. Also, scum paint associatives with town all the time, which is what I think happened here.

I didn't say your posts were garbage. I said to line up my lynch because I'm defending Fleck is garbage. There is a difference.
That pretty much sums me up for the most part. As scum i run an agenda, i plan, i work, i do so much more. not only that if i was scum silver would of been dead already. i would of killed her n1.

that being said, if you guys ever see me sign for a game dont be afraid to shoot em a pm, i dont care about out my meta. i will openly tell you how i plan on playing as scum and town in any game i sign for.
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 1337 »

Vince Guaraldi wrote:I'm feeling you cata on Hiromi but I'm not quite all there with you just yet. More reading, more reading man. I'm still feeling buggy about Tito, so I'll tickle the ivory his way for now.
Tito is an ok lynch for me today as well. I'd have no problem switching my vote over before day ends if needed.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Maid »

I'm feeling that Mingus and Davis are baddies here, folks.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Chris Potter wrote:I'm feeling that Mingus and Davis are baddies here, folks.
if you vote one of them i would be willing to join.

i want to mingus due to the NKA still i am not clearing him yet. if we dont lynch him i want a cop check on him

that being said. i would not be surpised to see silver join us on this if you vote one of them
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Maid »

I think you and Holiday are both on the good side but hey, perhaps Bublé voted on you to make sure nobody would suspect your bluegrass ass.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Chris Potter wrote:I'm feeling that Mingus and Davis are baddies here, folks.
Maybe you need a nap or something.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Billie Holiday wrote:

That pretty much sums me up for the most part. As scum i run an agenda, i plan, i work, i do so much more. not only that if i was scum silver would of been dead already. i would of killed her n1.

that being said, if you guys ever see me sign for a game dont be afraid to shoot em a pm, i dont care about out my meta. i will openly tell you how i plan on playing as scum and town in any game i sign for.
Cool, thank you for making it so easy for us. For the record, when I'm town, I act just like I have been acting this game, and when I'm bad I usually post in yellow.

You're welcome.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 12

Post by ika »

Miles Davis wrote: Cool, thank you for making it so easy for us. For the record, when I'm town, I act just like I have been acting this game, and when I'm bad I usually post in yellow.

You're welcome.
you know zeb, lining up lynches is an easy way for scums to have a feild day right?
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

This is just hilarious.

Also, I love how Fleck says the baddies would never bus Buble, unless of course I'm doing it (the final fucking vote) in which case it's not only possible but probable. Right. Then we've got Chris Potter sensing a bandwagon or two brewing and ready to be one of the first to jump it without contributing any arguments as to why.
Echo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Echo »

If it's between Fleck and Hiromi, I'm likely changing my vote to one of the two.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Bela Fleck wrote:
Miles Davis wrote: Cool, thank you for making it so easy for us. For the record, when I'm town, I act just like I have been acting this game, and when I'm bad I usually post in yellow.

You're welcome.
you know zeb, lining up lynches is an easy way for scums to have a feild day right?
Unless they're lined up on scums. :shrug:
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Miles Davis wrote:
Bela Fleck wrote:

You're welcome.
Unless they're lined up on scums. :shrug:
well your lining it up on 2 towns. do you have any games that show any real accracy doing this? every game i have seen and played when ppl have doen this it eneded up on twon after town

Return to “Previous Heists”