Total votes: 11
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 93
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Fleabag Mafia d1

Post by staypositivefriend »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:14 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine so that maybe @TonyStarkPrime will tell me why it’s wrong to do this.
He's like reasonably obvious town imo. he came into the game complaining about a claim, of course he did. then he did some grumbling, of course he did.
does anyone here know if TSP & sig have a lot of experience with each other? this read from TSP doesn't make sense to me, and i'm wondering if that could be because there's some kind of meta that i'm missing out on

sidenote, the reasoning that TSP uses to townread sig here reminds me of jagged's reasoning to townread TSP on page 1:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:15 pm tony is probably town too. of course town tony cares about watcher claim mechanics
don't know if this actually means anything - i just find it interesting that both of these posts use the specific reasoning of: "of course this player would enter the game caring about this"
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:58 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:49 pm i'm caught up w/the thread now. will make a readslist later. feel free to ask me any questions
Are you gay?
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
staypositivefriend
Hitman

sig wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:18 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:21 pm
sig wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:18 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:11 am
Marmot wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:55 amI miss your face too! It was part of the reason I signed up <3

I'm working today and tomorrow, so I'll be around this evening, but not much else before EOD
<3

I'll see if I can pop in to video mafia this Sunday. To show off my classic waving arms town tell, you know. I don't understand time zones, and it may be too late for me though.

---

Hi, Sig.
Wait video mafia what is this new fangaled game?

Dizzy hey! I like all your posts but it’s killing me you made so many
dizzy actually asked a similar question to me immediately below this post, (https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 87#p856009), but i find the timing of this post from sig kind of awkward

sig entered the game at 9:59 AM, with a complaint about how the game already had 6 pages (https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 87#p856002), he posted a quote from post #23 one minute later, which implied that he was in the process of reading the game (https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 19#p855619)

sig stops posting for 18 minutes, and then tells dizzy that he "liked all of his posts". dizzy's first post in this game was on #227. this means that between 10:00 AM and 10:18 AM, sig had read from #23 to #227 at the bare minimum, and had read closely enough to have a half-developed opinion on dizzy's posts

if sig was actually catching up with the game during those 18 minutes, why didn't he post any other thoughts similar to the one he posted about son of anarch at 10:00 AM? and if he had read the thread closely enough to have an awareness of dizzy's posts, why didn't he have any other game-related thoughts or observations to share?

reading a little bit over 200 posts in 18 minutes is not particularly unrealistic, but the timing feels a little wonky to me. and yes this is a very nitpicky read lol
Wow amazing sleuthing totally must be mafia for not reading multiple pages of nonsense and skinning lol

Beyond dumb for a reason to lynch not at all game related and really seems like people are just jumping on it. Though haven’t read anything yet
hang on - you haven't read anything yet? wasn't the entire post that you quoted solely about how much of the game that you have read? i dislike that the attitude behind this post is solely based on deflection/discrediting
staypositivefriend
Hitman

sig wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:25 pm
Son of Anarch wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:21 pm
sig wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:18 pm Also son of arch is just doing a very obvious omgus and salty that I disagree with others on his town rwae
Ya know, I can tell ya haven't back read if this is what you're actually sayin'. I actually addressed the point you made and didn't vote you until other people brought forward more reasons to suspect ya. The only reason I'm even respondin' to this is to tell ya that if you're town, you shouldn't be puttin' the cart before the horse and think I have bad intentions. Go read the rest of my posts first and tell me what ya think. You'll see that I didn't even vote ya after reading what you wrote even if I thought it was scummy.

I mean voted there anyone doesn’t need to be an immediate vote to still be an omgus especially since you decided it was scummy.

I’d even argue it’s more scummy to wait for someone else to make a case to vote try to build it up.

And nope haven’t read anything yet I’ll get around to it when I get to it.
i really don't mean to nitpick sig to death here, but it legitimately bothers me that sig has stated twice now that he has "not read anything yet", when this is clearly not the case when you look at his actual posts. i don't even see how sig could have made a post like this if he was not reading or following the game in some capacity, regardless of how small:
sig wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:19 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:33 am
Marmot wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:30 am Pending his response about scumreads, I'd vote LC if the day ended right now.

Sloonei: I'd vote for responding to a joke post with an deadpan question.

JJJ and TSP: no qualms with either yet.
It is jarring to see "LC" used for anyone other than, well, LC.
I’ll refer to them as lime, coke, or like
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

There's kind of...a lot of nothing that goes on between like 2 PM to 11 PM my time in games on this site.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:37 pm Sloonei
JJJ
SPF
Ilario
Son of Anarch
Dizzy

Any questions?
Staring at the list...

I need 1 more for a correct solve.

I'll take 2 to make it 8 townreads of mine so that we box the wolves in the tightest box possible.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:45 pm
JJJ
SPF
Ilario
Son of Anarch
Dizzy

Any questions?
Staring at the list...

I'll take 2 to make it 8 townreads of mine so that we box the wolves in the tightest box possible.
:smoky:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 612
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:33 pm don't know if this actually means anything - i just find it interesting that both of these posts use the specific reasoning of: "of course this player would enter the game caring about this"
I think Tony did that on purpose as a part of the appeal regarding how I should be reading sig.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:46 pm
JJJ
SPF
Ilario
Son of Anarch
Dizzy

Any questions?
Staring at the list...

Numbers game.

Townread these specific people.

Kill the rest of the players.

How I play.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Although I've learned the SPF theory of "There's typically 1 wolf that ends up in that town core" but of course re-evaluation is always nice when the game goes on for long.

But unless there's red flags being revealed, I'm happy with what is going on.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Lime Coke is town and might feel more strongly about that than I do about ilario or Son of Anarch being town. That's not really a "slight" on the latter two; they're fine.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:53 pm I think Lime Coke is town and might feel more strongly about that than I do about ilario or Son of Anarch being town. That's not really a "slight" on the latter two; they're fine.
No shame in losing to the king.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Wait for it...
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I asked myself to try to put everyone in a complete order from strongest town read to weakest "town" read:

Dyslexicon
Lime Coke
Sloonei
ilario
staypositivefriend
Son of Anarch

~~~

NotAnAxehole
falcon45ca
Marmot

~~~

[Dolby, Johanna]
G-Man
TonyStarkPrime
sig

That middle trio represents my flux space. I need one of them elevated to complete a proper set of seven town reads. Not sure at the moment who would be most appropriate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:46 pm
JJJ
SPF
Ilario
Son of Anarch
Dizzy

Any questions?
Staring at the list...

Numbers game.

Townread these specific people.

Kill the rest of the players.

How I play.
I don’t actually care about that, I was just a doofus.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If anything I would read the “correct” slippage as a point in Lime’s favor.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

jaggedjimmyjay
sloonei
dyslexicon
sonofanarch
illario
lime coke
notanaxehole
dolby
johanna
g-man
falcon
TSP
marmot
sig

rough snapshot of where my brain is at. i feel good about jagged/sloonei/dizzy/sonofanarch being villagers, and in a world where there is a wolf within these names, i believe that it would only be one. i townread limecoke/illario as well - i think that limecoke has consistently gotten more and more villagery as the day has gone on, and i think that illario has been villagery from the moment the game started - the only reason he isn't in my "confident town" tier is because i know how strong his wolf game is, and how bad i can be at reading him lol

falcon has made no impression on me so far. TSP is mildly wolfy solely because his posts don't make sense to me.

marmot is low in my list because as much as i love the GIF in https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 76#p855876, i think the way marmot talks about TSP feels overly hedgy/cautious. sig is low in my list for obvious reasons

i do not think this is The Solve, and looking at this list more, i actually suspect i'm misreading someone in my list of towns (perhaps i should be taking a closer look at my read on Son Of Anarch - i wrote him off as town almost immediately when i have no idea what his range is like or how competent of a wolf he is), but i think it's a good enough place to start. current feeling is that there's a wolf or two in the bottom 4 names and then another wolf or two in the zero posters, and then one final wolf in the upper tier. that might an overtly convoluted way to explain my reads, but it's just how i'm looking at the game rn

AMA
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:03 am jaggedjimmyjay
sloonei
dyslexicon
sonofanarch
illario
lime coke
notanaxehole
dolby
johanna
g-man
falcon
TSP
marmot
sig

rough snapshot of where my brain is at. i feel good about jagged/sloonei/dizzy/sonofanarch being villagers, and in a world where there is a wolf within these names, i believe that it would only be one. i townread limecoke/illario as well - i think that limecoke has consistently gotten more and more villagery as the day has gone on, and i think that illario has been villagery from the moment the game started - the only reason he isn't in my "confident town" tier is because i know how strong his wolf game is, and how bad i can be at reading him lol

falcon has made no impression on me so far. TSP is mildly wolfy solely because his posts don't make sense to me.

marmot is low in my list because as much as i love the GIF in https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 76#p855876, i think the way marmot talks about TSP feels overly hedgy/cautious. sig is low in my list for obvious reasons

i do not think this is The Solve, and looking at this list more, i actually suspect i'm misreading someone in my list of towns (perhaps i should be taking a closer look at my read on Son Of Anarch - i wrote him off as town almost immediately when i have no idea what his range is like or how competent of a wolf he is), but i think it's a good enough place to start. current feeling is that there's a wolf or two in the bottom 4 names and then another wolf or two in the zero posters, and then one final wolf in the upper tier. that might an overtly convoluted way to explain my reads, but it's just how i'm looking at the game rn

AMA
actually i think i would flip lime coke and illario's names in this list

but otherwise it's fine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Son of Anarch is an interesting case. I think that, on a holistic level, he looks pretty decent. There are some isolated moments where he might be a bit s t i l t e d though. I think I could even be reading him that way as a byproduct of his penchant for replacing the "ing" with " in' ". Replacin' as it were. I know that's dumb, but I'm just trying to make sense of a dumb concept like "stilted".

Still generally a town read, just with a bit more trepidation than some others have shown.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

staypositivefriend
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:48 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:33 pm don't know if this actually means anything - i just find it interesting that both of these posts use the specific reasoning of: "of course this player would enter the game caring about this"
I think Tony did that on purpose as a part of the appeal regarding how I should be reading sig.
oh, i absolutely missed the nuance of that interaction lol
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

For whatever it's worth (not much), G-Man's one post drops him out of gray purgatory and into orange oblivion. It wasn't my favorite entrance.

But he'll have an opportunity to say more tomorrow and deserves the chance to do his thing.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:03 am (perhaps i should be taking a closer look at my read on Son Of Anarch - i wrote him off as town almost immediately when i have no idea what his range is like or how competent of a wolf he is)
I was having this thought just a moment before I read your post. My current stance is that Son of A Narc is town and perfectly agreeable and a helpful voice in the thread. But he's also new to me, but clearly not new to the game, and a player in that position could very quickly and easily disarm us if they know what buttons to push.

This is not something I would take action on right now, but it is something I would be mindful of if the game begins to take a shape that we do not like.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:06 am Son of Anarch is an interesting case. I think that, on a holistic level, he looks pretty decent. There are some isolated moments where he might be a bit s t i l t e d though. I think I could even be reading him that way as a byproduct of his penchant for replacing the "ing" with " in' ". Replacin' as it were. I know that's dumb, but I'm just trying to make sense of a dumb concept like "stilted".

Still generally a town read, just with a bit more trepidation than some others have shown.
This line makes me laugh.

Also agree with the stilted concept...especially when I get it used on me. :fist:
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

hi I haven't read the thread and want to speedrun it
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Let's all express the same opinion about Son of Anarch on the count of 3.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if this was the EOD my vote would be on sig right now, but in the name of having competing wagons:

[VOTE: marmot] aubergine
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:09 am hi I haven't read the thread and want to speedrun it
There's a frame perfect glitch that allows you skip page 11. Saves you about 7 seconds on your run.
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:11 am
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:09 am hi I haven't read the thread and want to speedrun it
There's a frame perfect glitch that allows you skip page 11. Saves you about 7 seconds on your run.
What's the any% wr?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Welcome aboard, Dolby. I encourage you to get engaged however the heck you like, whether it means reading things or speedrunning (not sure what that is) or just popping a squat right here on page 13.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I thought that was Ilario for some reason.

Either way I saw speedrun and needed to make a joke.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

S T I L T E D

My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:03 am jaggedjimmyjay
sloonei
dyslexicon
sonofanarch
illario
lime coke
notanaxehole
dolby
johanna
g-man
falcon
TSP
marmot
sig

AMA
i could have sworn that i talked about notanaxehole in this post, but it looks like i didn't. i have notanaxhole slightly above the null tier because i liked the post where he said he was deliberately trying to draw reactions out of limecoke to get him to towntell. nothing unfakeable for a wolf, but it felt authentic to me in the moment
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think my town read on SPF has significantly strengthened over the past 10-15 posts.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I would make no major changes to the reads lists being shared here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks by the way to everyone. The first 29 hours of this game have been very pleasant and toxicity-free. Let's keep those vibes alive as long as we shall play.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There's a good chance I will have to place my final vote early tomorrow, as I expect to be driving through the deadline. If that time came right this instant I would place my vote on sig.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:33 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:14 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine so that maybe @TonyStarkPrime will tell me why it’s wrong to do this.
He's like reasonably obvious town imo. he came into the game complaining about a claim, of course he did. then he did some grumbling, of course he did.
does anyone here know if TSP & sig have a lot of experience with each other? this read from TSP doesn't make sense to me, and i'm wondering if that could be because there's some kind of meta that i'm missing out on

sidenote, the reasoning that TSP uses to townread sig here reminds me of jagged's reasoning to townread TSP on page 1:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:15 pm tony is probably town too. of course town tony cares about watcher claim mechanics
don't know if this actually means anything - i just find it interesting that both of these posts use the specific reasoning of: "of course this player would enter the game caring about this"
Ok that’s funny tho
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 125

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m trying to talk to Jay via hand signals but forum mafia is text only
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Post 250 update. Tony and Illario I vibe as town surrounding mech. Triad is to confident in each other town, also I think people are to confident in them in general. And I have more busywork to do lol
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:26 am Post 250 update. Tony and Illario I vibe as town surrounding mech. Triad is to confident in each other town, also I think people are to confident in them in general. And I have more busywork to do lol
“Triad”?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:29 am
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:26 am Post 250 update. Tony and Illario I vibe as town surrounding mech. Triad is to confident in each other town, also I think people are to confident in them in general. And I have more busywork to do lol
“Triad”?
jjj spf you
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Dolby what’s got you spooked about the players in The Triad?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

Speedrunning the thread I don't think is working for me rn. Not in the right headspace.

If someone could give me names of people who are worthy of being ISOd that'd be great and I'd love them forever.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:37 am Speedrunning the thread I don't think is working for me rn. Not in the right headspace.

If someone could give me names of people who are worthy of being ISOd that'd be great and I'd love them forever.
How about:

sig and Marmot

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:37 am @Dolby what’s got you spooked about the players in The Triad?
2gud
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:37 am @Dolby what’s got you spooked about the players in The Triad?
All players are capable of putting on good scum performances and it feels in some way to be an extending "you were here in the beginning and I liked you so you must be good". Like, there's more reasons for you to be TRing each other but I feel like it's just starting there.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:38 am
2gud
I think you mean… 3gud

TRIAD! ASSEMBLE!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:39 am
All players are capable of putting on good scum performances and it feels in some way to be an extending "you were here in the beginning and I liked you so you must be good". Like, there's more reasons for you to be TRing each other but I feel like it's just starting there.
Okay, thanks. We’re all pretty familiar with each other. Sloonei is even the exact same human as me. I don’t fault you for that perspective.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dolby
Money Launderer

Post by Dolby »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 am
Dolby wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:39 am
Okay, thanks. We’re all pretty familiar with each other. Sloonei is even the exact same human as me. I don’t fault you for that perspective.
almost wanted to call the "don't discuss other games" mindmeld to be towny

Return to “Previous Heists”