Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 135

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 6]

Post by falcon45ca »

sig wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:21 pm Self pres on [VOTE: Nook] aubergine
Why nanook over Made?

Who'd you like to go for if you could pick anyone
Wilgy is my preferred choice. I don't buy his claim, and now he's talking about how he's perpetually blocked? The whole thing just reeks of scummy convenience.

Made claimed treestump, no? I've only seen the role once before, and it was town
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 930
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

sig wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:22 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:14 pm
sig wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:14 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:07 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:59 pm
sig wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:54 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 pm [VOTE: sig ] aubergine
Moved off falcon why?
Yeah, why?
sig wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:54 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 pm [VOTE: sig ] aubergine
Moved off falcon why?
sig wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:38 pm Switching to falcon to get that three way tie going on.
3 tied wagons doesnt help town
But, now were just at a two way tie. If you think Falcon is mafia wouldn't it be better to leave it and see what happens?
or 3 mafia can sit on 3 tied wagons knowing that the one tie breaker is a town getting hit.
Yea that's my other thought.

What are you thinking about ruri and Poison process of elimination really only leaves them. Assuming we believe all claims and just blind faith Tuutuu/Alison
I am happy to sheep off Mac/Alison, Scotty, Tutuu, Ender
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

The whole poe plus poison is on me lmao
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm at my dad's watching the falcons so not here much

I should be obvious town lulz any town that votes for me (looking at you poison) is throwing
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME why Made over Ruri or Falcon?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 128

Post by sig »

This might be really dumb, but yea I don't think voting Nanook is the move here. I'm now thinking more and more the remaining mafia is among Ruri, Posison, and maybe falcon. Depending how many there are and they're just block voting at this point.

Unsure if Made is included or just taking advantage of it.
ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:34 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME why Made over Ruri or Falcon?
I'll go for either of them too! I'm more confident in made, I do not think his role exists
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm thinking Falcon or Ruri at this point? Not happy with either wagon. But, totally racked with indecision.
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:41 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:34 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME why Made over Ruri or Falcon?
I'll go for either of them too! I'm more confident in made, I do not think his role exists
Why doesn't his role exists?

I mean, you're buying Wilgy's claim with zero proof, so what divides you on Made?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:45 pm

I mean, you're buying Wilgy's claim with zero proof, so what divides you on Made?
I don't think tree stump exists and I think he perspective slipped talking about it
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

sig wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:42 pm I'm thinking Falcon or Ruri at this point? Not happy with either wagon. But, totally racked with indecision.
How do you read Rondo?

Why is Rondo voting you, and ignoring Wilgy's check on you while he TRs Wilgy?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:50 pm

I don't think tree stump exists and I think he perspective slipped talking about it
Perspective slip? How?

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:51 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:50 pm

Perspective slip? How?
Iso me I pointed it out earlier today

Basically he talked about mafia trying to get rid of him, which they can't do if he's actually a tree stump
RondoDimBuckle

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 5]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:59 pm IMPORTANT POST, CLICK THRU ALL OF THE SPOILERS
Im hiding these under spoilers so its hard to read so people cant unvote me at the last second

Im a vengeful townie. When I get chopped I can kill someone who was on my wagon (and stayed there at the end). The death is instant, so if they survive, they got a BP vest.

Im not feeling confident making a shot to kill mafia. I am going to kill epi because he is not town and he has been playing anti-town. I don’t give a fuck if he can win with town. He picked the wrong bitch to mess with. If he wanted to win with town then he should have actually helped town, not hurt it.

If I had bigger balls I would have shot TSP or sig but I just don't have them bro. If they are town and I throw the game I'd legit cry IRL.

If Epi unvotes me at the last second, I will shoot Falcon. If Falcon is also not available, I will shoot Ruri. If Ruri is not available, I will shoot Made. If Made is not available, I will shoot Wilgy. If Wilgy is not available, I will shoot TSP. If not, Sig. Then Nanook. Then Poison. Should be enough names.

Radishes visited me n1. I think it is very likely I was rolecopped and Mafia has known my role since day 2. Role copping me makes sense, I was playing chill, Mafia could have thought I was an important PR or 3p.

Listen, look at the people who have AVOIDED being on my wagon at eod. If I’m right that Mafia has known my role all this time, those people are more scummy than those on my wagon. Because they wanted to avoid getting shot. That's another reason why I'm not going to try to make a shot to kill Mafia. I think Mafia might be prepared for this and not make themselves an easy target for my bullet. Unless TSP and sig are just ballsy. I don't know man lol....

If someone unvotes me at the last second – THEY ARE OUTED MAFIA. KILL THEIR BITCH ASS

If not – still, do consider that the people avoiding to vote me look more scummy. I'm looking at falcon.

I say this, and yet I still scumread TSP and sig even tho they are on my wagon. I dunno lmao.

I think that sig and therefore TSP is mafia. There is just no other answer. Unless one or multiple of the dead villagers were wrong. Mac scumread sig and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Made is town because his claim his towny, and Alison townread him and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Falcon is mafia. Scotty made a good case on him. Disregard the dead villagers saying falcon is town. We shouldn’t sheep dead villagers, they’re dead coz they’re bad.

I think that Ruri is town because Michelle was very convinced she was town and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Nanook is town because of his independent push on Epi earlier this game, the way he pushed me now, risking getting his ass shot if he knew my role (so he probably didn’t know my role?). Alison also townread Nanook and we should sheep dead villagers

I think that Wilgy is town because his claim elaborated not-a-threat on his result BEFORE we got a flipped 3p. I think it’s too wild for scum!wilgy to not know there is a 3p and still go with it. That is unless he is Mafia and knew there was 3p due to maybe Radishes rolecopping 112 N2 which he did. I don’t know.

I think Rondo is town because he is peeked town. But in every other way he feels like a wolf. But he is peeked town so idk.

I think that Poison is town because … she just seems innocent idk. I don’t see a team that she fits with.

Once again, elaborating on the poison kills since a lot of yall are allergic to reading

112 forced me to take a wish. I successfully protected Scotty on N3. I successfully “killed” BoKnows n4 (which ended up being a poison, I did not know that it would be a poison). Both of these were wishes from 112.

I did not poison Michelle and Ender. 112 is responsible, either directly or indirectly for their deaths, I think.

There is no Mafia poisoner, I think.

Final reads:
TOWN:
Scotty
Rondo
Nanook
Ruri
Made
Wilgy
Poison

MAFIA:
Sig
TSP
Falcon

if this is all wrong - listen to nanook's poe. check the people who have avoided voting me

falcon, made, ruri, wilgy, rondo(?)

Falcon fits with multiple people and I wish him dead the most. Good luck yall
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:13 am 2. Michelle
3. NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
5. sig
6. tutuu
7. MacDougall/alison
8. falcon45ca
9. Urist
10. RondoDimBuckle
11. EnderWiggin
12. Master Radishes
13. Epignosis
15. Made
16. Syn/BoKnows
17. 112
18. Poison
19. Ruri
21. DrWilgy
22. Scotty
24. TonyStarkPrime

Alive players. Clear Scotty and myself for being hard confirmed town.

2. Michelle
5. sig
6. tutuu
8. falcon45ca
9. Urist
10. RondoDimBuckle
11. EnderWiggin
12. Master Radishes
13. Epignosis
15. Made
16. Syn/BoKnows
17. 112
18. Poison
19. Ruri
21. DrWilgy
24. TonyStarkPrime

Clear Ender, Poison, Urist, and Made for convincing and townie roleclaims.

2. Michelle
5. sig
6. tutuu
8. falcon45ca
10. RondoDimBuckle
12. Master Radishes
13. Epignosis
16. Syn/BoKnows
17. 112
19. Ruri
21. DrWilgy
24. TonyStarkPrime

Clear sig/TSP and Rondo/Wilgy, not because they're totally out of the POE but because their mech on each other means that it's inadvisable to touch them today until we see how that pans out.

2. Michelle
6. tutuu
8. falcon45ca
12. Master Radishes
13. Epignosis
16. Syn/BoKnows
17. 112
19. Ruri

Of these, I think Michelle has been playing extremely townie. Nanook has been posting reasonably well and his annoyance/conviction about Epi rang genuine. I also have a very small mech-related reason to think he's town which I won't disclose atm. It's not very reliable, but it's the cherry on top. falcon has been posting medium today, but I liked the early pushes in his ISO. Falling off in complicated mech situations isn't out of his town range, and if I just assessed his posts then... they're townie. Even his posts today have been nullish and not scummy.

So we clear Michelle, Nook and Falcon for townie posting.

6. tutuu
12. Master Radishes
13. Epignosis
16. Syn/BoKnows
17. 112
19. Ruri

That leaves these people as potential exes today.

112's claim is too vague to be of any help. I have a townlean on 112's prior posting, but they swung down and Ender's hard scumread of them means I can't clear them today. Ruri's posts are extremely unmemorable. tutuu's posting has actually been ok but she was targeted for death by Koba and we all know this is well within her scum range. Epignosis, eh, sig testifies he could have made that shot as either alignment. So we put him in the POE, that's fine. MR and Bo are obviously the big suspects.

This is my POE for the D3 exe. Come day 4, if I'm dead, you'll want to reopen the question of TSP/sig and Wilgy/Rondo. You might also want to doublecheck the townie roleclaims against known mech that comes out N3, and make sure that the townie posters aren't skating by. It's a good start though.
Scotty wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:16 am Nook’s had a too-narrow-focused day so far.

I figured out tutuu and no one is talking about it except Rondo. Nook has avoided talking about tutuu. They’re probably partners.

Wilgy is probably just town.
Rondo is probably town or 3p.
Epi is 3p. I don’t have a reason to flip Epi today.
Poison is no longer in my top scum POE.
Ruri is on the line dancing between town and scum only because I don’t have a strong read. In no rush to lynch.

@sig and @TonyStarkPrime habe posted less than Bo recently, which is meme level lol

Get in here and help solve, fellas
Three town leaders looking at TSP and Sig
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:19 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:42 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:40 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:37 am
Ruri wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:49 am Lock V:
MacDougall

Those I know, and probably can read:
Michelle
tedxtr
EnderWiggin

Played with before, don't remember:
Syn

Should be on my radar:
tutuu

The rest:
Creature
NotAnAxehole
sig
falcon45ca
Urist
RondoDimBuckle
Master Radishes
Epignosis
DkKoba
Made
Poison
DrWilgy
Scotty
KZA
TonyStarkPrime

- signed, Ruri
There really are no reads here. I think u might be mafia
I hate agreeing with you because it makes it look like we have equity but It does look like a bunch of nothing with a lot of what town already says? I see syn sneaking up on the list though
Why do you always say scummy things and why am I still not sure you're scum?
LOTS of pockety posts like this towards Rondo.

I think Rondo spewed town maybe
Ender who hates giving me town reads, reading me town

So unless someone is willing to put a cogent argument together I am leaning chopping one of the TSP/Sig brothers to also get a peek at wiggly via flip.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: sig ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Won't be back before eod

I'm bulletproof, I 100% do not believe that town has both bullet proof and tree stump

Kill made today preferably, if you kill me kill made tomorrow.

If there's four mafia alive its literally the four voters on me, if three its my voters minus poison

The four on me being ruri made poison falcon
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: made ] aubergine if we're going down we may as well go in style. I want one of sig or tsp soon tho
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@Poison @DrWilgy @sig
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

BoKnows wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:50 pm [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
if this isnt telling. I dont know what is
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@Poison @sig @falcon45ca @Made @Ruri @DrWilgy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

GG
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Justplayingitcool »

BoKnows
No votes
Voters: None
DrWilgy
No votes
falcon45ca
12%
Voters: DrWilgy, sig
Made
18%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, RondoDimBuckle
29%
Voters: Ruri, Made, falcon45ca, Poison, BoKnows
Poison
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Ruri
No votes
sig
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
No Vote
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Non (Host, Mod, Dead, spec etc.)
41%
Voters: MacDougall, JaggedJimmyJay, Scotty, Syn, Master Radishes, Justplayingitcool, Lime Coke
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Night 6]

Nanook has died.
They were Olgierd von Everec: Scarface; The Heart of Stone

It is now Night 6. You have 24 hours to submit your actions.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Night 6]

TonyStarkPrime has died.
They were Phillipa Eilhart: Lodge of Sorceresses Founder; Owl Polymorphing Blinded Sorceress
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Game Over]

The mafia have overrun the town and have won. The Wild Hunt was successful.

Your winners:

@Ruri
@Poison
@falcon45ca
@BoKnows
@Master Radishes

You may begin your postgame salt.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

guYs KiLl tHe UncC cOp Or thEir InnO
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

ender did great

i wont comment on the rest
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

also scum got a free undelayed poison bc of a mod error that didn't justify extra KP for scum so weeee cool lol
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Thanks for the host JPIC!

Thanks to my homie's, @Poison @Ruri @Master Radishes @BoKnows @Syn

GGs
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Whole game would've been saved if mafia just targeted me instead of TSP rip.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

GG all, some thoughts.

I think the heavy mech talk kinda threw town off and at least for me the level of posts in the early/mid game made it very hard to get any sort of bearing and provided cover for mafia.
Mafia did a pretty good job at distancing from MR so kudos there.

Only major criticism would be you had mafia members drop off the face of the earth for multiple phases and not meet that 10 post count requirement and nothing was really done there which made it alot more impossible. Though Civ participation massively dropped also which could've helped so meh.

Didn't see anything that wrong with the game so great game all around, thanks for hosting, and I'm now committed to lynching Falcon every game.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Oh and @MacDougall told you I wasn't mafia :p
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 334

Post by DrWilgy »

Good game. I'm upset.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

I was the vig. And still got vigged.
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

(lightheartedly ofc)

Twas a fun game. Ty for your time Host.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

sig wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:19 pm GG all, some thoughts.

I think the heavy mech talk kinda threw town off and at least for me the level of posts in the early/mid game made it very hard to get any sort of bearing and provided cover for mafia.
Mafia did a pretty good job at distancing from MR so kudos there.

Only major criticism would be you had mafia members drop off the face of the earth for multiple phases and not meet that 10 post count requirement and nothing was really done there which made it alot more impossible. Though Civ participation massively dropped also which could've helped so meh.

Didn't see anything that wrong with the game so great game all around, thanks for hosting, and I'm now committed to lynching Falcon every game.
Eh the mech stuff also got us our solve, and would've gotten us the entire solve if made had bothered to use his role lol
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Yea that was a yikes for town, but gg mafia. We got got as a whole.

Also Made, buddy, pal. Did you not realize you had a tracker role or just didn’t feel you needed to use it?

Might have helped maybe slightly. Maybe.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ok in retrospect falcon only fooled me because i failed to pay attention to the game

which i suppose is how everything goes
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 263

Post by Master Radishes »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:11 pm Thanks for the host JPIC!

Thanks to my homie's, @Poison @Ruri @Master Radishes @BoKnows @Syn
Thanks for the carry, team. :beer: You guys were lots of fun to scumchat with whilst I lived.

And thanks JPIC too!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm now entering my "I was correct the entire time" depression.
Image Image Image
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Syn »

good job gaymers

ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

KZA wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:21 pm I was the vig. And still got vigged.
Irony

:hugs:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:30 pm ok in retrospect falcon only fooled me because i failed to pay attention to the game

which i suppose is how everything goes
On a long enough timeline, everything's eventual.

You'll get me next time I'm scum, which seems to happen once every 6 months
Alison
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

rip town
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Gavial »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:43 pm Won't be back before eod

I'm bulletproof, I 100% do not believe that town has both bullet proof and tree stump

Kill made today preferably, if you kill me kill made tomorrow.

If there's four mafia alive its literally the four voters on me, if three its my voters minus poison
Even if no one died last night y’all would have still lost.
Nanook wanted Town dead.

Return to “Previous Jobs”