alright we'll see how much your reads are worth soon

hope I'm wrong and you're right
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 415

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Post by Evenstar »

Dear Scumteam:
You're about to discover something important about this game, which makes it necessary for me to leave instructions before tonight.

Make damn sure that what happened to me doesn't happen to you. Radishes is likely to blame; Sprityo never is.

The lynch is still in question, but if we don't get him now I highly recommend killing Elephant tonight; he seems to have some form of TMI and is likely a 3p or investigative.

Some of you are going to have some very hard questions to answer after my flip. I think Epi caught on to what I was doing, but he had exactly the wrong reaction 'cause he KEPT MAINTAINING HIS DAMN TOWN READ. I know we've had this conversation before, but please consider actually bussing someone for once in your life, man. As for the rest of you - can't you recognize Jester play when you see it?

Though then again maybe I shouldn't be complaining, since the day seems to be going pretty well for us as I'm writing this. And in a way it never could've if my gambit was successful, too!

Stick to the plan, use your abilities wisely, and stay safe out there. There's going to be a lot of deaths tonight, if I'm not mistaken.

Let's hope I don't post this too early and get CFD'd in the face, hey? That would just be embarrassing, even if it would still be a sort of victory for us.

One way or another, I'm pretty sure this will be my last message.

With all my love,
- X
Elephant
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 518

I was the Elephant.

Post by Elephant »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (14.31 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
I am the Elephant.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 876
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

seeing Colin in the list below is making me mad
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:59 pm Dear Scumteam:
You're about to discover something important about this game, which makes it necessary for me to leave instructions before tonight.

Make damn sure that what happened to me doesn't happen to you. Radishes is likely to blame; Sprityo never is.

The lynch is still in question, but if we don't get him now I highly recommend killing Elephant tonight; he seems to have some form of TMI and is likely a 3p or investigative.

Some of you are going to have some very hard questions to answer after my flip. I think Epi caught on to what I was doing, but he had exactly the wrong reaction 'cause he KEPT MAINTAINING HIS DAMN TOWN READ. I know we've had this conversation before, but please consider actually bussing someone for once in your life, man. As for the rest of you - can't you recognize Jester play when you see it?

Though then again maybe I shouldn't be complaining, since the day seems to be going pretty well for us as I'm writing this. And in a way it never could've if my gambit was successful, too!

Stick to the plan, use your abilities wisely, and stay safe out there. There's going to be a lot of deaths tonight, if I'm not mistaken.

Let's hope I don't post this too early and get CFD'd in the face, hey? That would just be embarrassing, even if it would still be a sort of victory for us.

One way or another, I'm pretty sure this will be my last message.

With all my love,
- X
This doesn't sound good
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 876
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

nice Eva was scum
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’m way behind but I changed my mind. [VOTE: PAWN] aubergine unless I see something better in this catch-up
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Your eyes suddenly bulge from a deep sleep, and you gasp for air.
You find the breath hard to come by, and you notice a faint tickle in your stomach.
You're falling!
Before you can begin to respond to the situation, you hear glass shatter to your side.
Water rushes in. Someone next to you tugs at your seat belt.
He looks vaguely French?

Subconscious Phase 5 has ended.

Elephant was lynched. He was:

You are the sentinel.

You stand as a critical link between dream levels. Your task is to identify a signal from a higher-level dream that a kick is coming and to inform the team accordingly.

During any inception phase, you may select a player. That player’s role will not function during the same inception phase. You begin the game with 5 role points.

You may safely claim to be subconscious aspect of elation.

You represent the mark’s highest momentary peaks of positive energy, excitement, and gratification.

Evenstar has been eliminated. She was:

You are the extractor.

You’re the defacto team leader, and it is your task in most dream operations to extract the core information desired by your hirers. You’re especially adept in discerning otherwise obscured information from dream environments.

During any inception phase, you may select a player. You will be told that player’s role. You begin the game with 6 role points.

You may safely claim to be the subconscious aspect of judgment.

You represent the mark’s inherent inclination to interpret and assess the behaviors of others by comparisons to the expectations of the self.

Inception Phase 5 begins now. You have 24 hours to get your actions to Sloonei and I. We will be maintaining the 48/24 hour cycles for the remainder of the game.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Inception Polls

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Subconscious Phase 5

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Inception [Inception Phase 5]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

You're being rushed out of this flooded zone.
You still don't entirely recognize the people handling you, but they seem to know what they're doing.
It's difficult to make sense of anything that is happening right now.
You note as you pass that the airport uptown seems to have been hit hard.

Inception Phase 5 has ended.

Michelle has been eliminated. She was:

???

nutella has been eliminated. She was:

You are the subconscious aspect of lust.

You represent the carnal, primal nature of the mark and their drive for pleasures of body.

During any subconscious phase, you may elect to double your vote. You begin the game with 5 role points.

You will win the game if all threats to the subconscious mind are eliminated.

Subconscious Phase 6 begins now. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

UNLOCKED

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 6]

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Not surprising night kills but there was two so the question is did the vig shot Nutella honestly dought it. But what do others think?
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Also proves the janitor was not in the bottom level which means that everyone who was is alteast not that specfic role which is very good since win my opinion by roles is the only one that should be going deep excluding person to person bases
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

RIP nutella and Michelle and nutella I was just dumb about Elephant and you were right all along.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:02 pm Not surprising night kills but there was two so the question is did the vig shot Nutella honestly dought it. But what do others think?
I just don't think the vig would have shot her. Maybe the 3rd party got nutella?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Also I think the neutral killed Evenstar and Nutella and gained power by us all coming back together or, was away the entire time out if the bottom floor and waited till now to use their Points as another option.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

UNLOCKED AGAIN. FFS.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have the voting for November 10th for my own use and will post it if anyone wants it.

Also what is everyone making of Eva's letter? Obviously some of it was bullshit, maybe all of it. Why would she put a letter to her team in the game thread for example.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

UNLOCKED. Sorry everyone, I don't know why it's doing that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Also with Michelle dead either our TP are out of points or they strongmanned it since they still have that role unless somehow it's the first cleaned one which is extremely unlikely
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Can we all just agree Eva is chaos incarnate and we can't take her note seriously at all?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Also,

*mic drop*
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:08 pm I have the voting for November 10th for my own use and will post it if anyone wants it.

Also what is everyone making of Eva's letter? Obviously some of it was bullshit, maybe all of it. Why would she put a letter to her team in the game thread for example.
I would like the votes.

Also what letter did I miss something obvious again?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:09 pm Can we all just agree Eva is chaos incarnate and we can't take her note seriously at all?
She spewed you 3p. Of course you'd say that haha.

Are you town friendly Radish-san?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:09 pm Can we all just agree Eva is chaos incarnate and we can't take her note seriously at all?
Yes I agree.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Eva definitely knew she was going to die, though, right? Poisoner? Not listed in the roles, though.

Reading back over her final posts, she also seemed to think it was me. Even in death, ghost Eva haunts me...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:10 pm
juliets wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:08 pm I have the voting for November 10th for my own use and will post it if anyone wants it.

I would like the votes.

Derpclear rejected
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 pm Eva definitely knew she was going to die, though, right? Poisoner? Not listed in the roles, though.

Reading back over her final posts, she also seemed to think it was me. Even in death, ghost Eva haunts me...
Lol please
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:10 pm

I so believe Radishes to be the 3p and if they posses day and night kill power this will be extremely dangerous
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I would like the votes.

I'll post them for you and yes, you didn't see Eva's letter that began "Dear Scum Team"?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh right. That makes more sense than poisoner.

I'm town, and don't any of you forget it now. I told you all to listen to me. Someone did, at least. Even if that someone was 3P, I appreciate it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 pm

I so believe Radishes to be the 3p and if they posses day and night kill power this will be extremely dangerous
So far they've only killed a scum so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh I didn't realize that's what she was saying about Radish. Yikes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 pm

I would like the votes.

Derpclear rejected
I don't want a God dam deep clear I've said this a many times now look at my points and agree or disagree
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:12 pm

So far they've only killed a scum so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.
And Nutella
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:12 pm

Oh right. That makes more sense than poisoner.

I'm town, and don't any of you forget it now. I told you all to listen to me. Someone did, at least. Even if that someone was 3P, I appreciate it.
You're a hoot hahaha
Master Radishes
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 pm Eva definitely knew she was going to die, though, right? Poisoner? Not listed in the roles, though.

Lol please
Case in point.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Trustworthy Liberal[/mention]

November 10th
am
12:30 - iaafr votes Long Con
2:21 - iaafr votes Elephant
5:37 - Master Radish votes Hyena
5:50 - sprityo votes Eva
9:00 - Dom votes Jack
11:00 - Eva votes nutella
11:04 - Elephant votes Dom
11:39 - Master Radishes votes TLib
11:45 - Hyena votes Eva
11:49 - Master Radishes votes Elephant
Pm
12:03 - 112 votes Elephant
12:10 - Master Radishes votes TLib
12:14 - 112 votes TLib
12:31 - Hyena votes Eva
12:48 - Hyena votes 112
12:53 - Hyena votes nutella
1:25 - juliets votes TLib
2:14 - Master Radishes votes Eva
2:15 - Eva votes Eva
2:15 - Hyena votes Eva
2:48 - juliets invites TLib
2:50 - Elephant votes Master Radishes
3:04 - Jack votes Elephant
3:11 - Elephant votes Michelle
4:01 - juliets votes Long Con
4:03 - Epi votes Pawn
4:12 - Eva votes nutella
4:18 - iaafr votes Long Con
4:18 - Hyena votes Long Con
4:20 - Eva votes Michelle
4:21 - Eva votes Epi
4:27 - Hyena votes Epi
4:32 - Jack votes Pawn
4:33 - Dom votes Pawn
4:43 - iaafr votes Elephant
4:50 - Elephant votes Elephant
4:55 - Eva votes Michelle
4:58 - Pawn votes Hyena
4:58 - Mac votes Hyena
4:59 - Eva votes Hyena
5:01 - iaafr votes Hyena
5:05 - Hyena votes 112
5:06 - iaafr votes Pawn
5:07 - Hyena votes Pawn
5:08 - Dom votes Pawn
5:14 - Dom votes 112
5:15 - Mac votes 112
5:19 - Mac votes Hyena, out for the day
5:20 - Elephant votes 112
5:21 - Dom votes Pawn
5:21 - Elephant votes Elephant
5:23 - iaafr votes Hyena
5:33 - Hyena votes Hyena
5:38 - Hyena votes Elephant
5:42 - Dom votes Hyena
5:44 - iaafr votes Long Con
5:46 - Hyena votes Hyena
5:47 - Hyena votes Elephant
5:50 - Dom votes Elephant
5:58 - Elephant votes Michelle

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:13 pm

And Nutella
There's nothing to suggest that it was the same killer. The flavour on the Evenstar kill was different. She was "eliminated".
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think Elephant and Hyena completely bollocksed that EOD and outed themselves btw.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

off radish imo
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also Pawn looks like the hottest of hot garbage.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:15 pm

And Nutella
There's nothing to suggest that it was the same killer. The flavour on the Evenstar kill was different. She was "eliminated".
So was nutella though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

And Nutella
I am saying unless the mafia strongman is an additional kill which if so please correct me that is never a vig shot and that would mean the neutral has Day KP and Night KP day being different to show it's different then the Lynch is my guess.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

How wild was that?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:16 pm I think Elephant and Hyena completely bollocksed that EOD and outed themselves btw.
A vig shoots Hyena last night a neutral kills Nutella
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:16 pm

And Nutella
So was nutella though.
Oh. Weird. For some reason I thought eliminated was the flavour for whoever killed ES. Guess it's cuz I've never seen a kill on this level.

Okay Radishes can have killed nutella.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:16 pm Also Pawn looks like the hottest of hot garbage.
Can ready pawn later but feel bigger fish to fry
Master Radishes
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:16 pm I think Elephant and Hyena completely bollocksed that EOD and outed themselves btw.
And possibly juliets too.

Agree about Pawn as well.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”