Host/Spec
44%

Total votes: 18
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 76

Re: Overtime Mafia [Day 1]

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:06 pm Great job folks. Maybe we should go back and study a few games where we got mafia Day 1 and proceeded to tank it and lose. Any factors we should be avoiding? In how many of them was there a wolf busser? Where were the wolves voting?

Don't let this one slide into the mud this time.
Marmot wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:43 pm *waits earnestly to see Long Con's reaction to being called a boomer and receiving a cheek-pecking*
Yeah, I don't know what I did to piss her off, but that really hurts a lot. I'll just give her some space.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:41 pm I bet a million dollars Long Con is mafia lol
1. I'll take that bet.
2. Why are you shading a claimed doc?
Yea, that was kinda my point I recall it being a frequently issue here, flip mafia D1 a mafia member was on the CFD flip and got all the way too the end. Now I'd never lynch someone who voted for Syd this early, but midgame it's something too consider. We way to frequently start great then somehow crash and burn very epically.
ImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 237

Post by tutuu »

im sorry i cant keep my mouth shut sig told me i should save posts and he's right but im just fired up and i feel terrible for defending syn so much and hard tunneling tedxtr who i believe is town now and i just cant go to bed feeling like a burden id feel dreadful i cant not post im sorry im sorry. just how i am i cant. i feel bad

i think alison has a ton of wolf equity. she's an amazing wolf, idk if anyone told u this @Esooa, she can absolutely fake killer tone and assertiveness and just dab on villagers without a care

falcon i agree with mac, funnily enough looks townier after almost killing our claimed doctor. funny how the world works sometimes? its just so ridiculous that it has to come from town

long con i can not read to save my life, i initially had him pegged as doc (ive done so much dreadful stuff that at this point openly talking about my doc reads is like a drop in the ocean). might be mafia by poe

mac is town for burying syn. he had so much options to cfd elsewhere. syn was also mafia rolecop, not a mafia u rly wanna bus

nanook - similar to long con except the doc thing. he's clearly VT imo. i think he needs some time and he'll get easier to read. i think he will stop sheeping alison now that our former queen is on fire and we might get to see some more independent thoughts coming from him

marmot - honestly i still think he's town but he might actually be mafia because i am town, and i think he is town

poison - lol. i belive ive never been correct on poison, and i believe people always get her wrong. scumread her when shes town, townread her when shes not. dont know how to approach. will need her to post more. will try to reread

sig - town for the same reason as falcon i believe

ted - town for the same reason as mac. im still feeling embarassed over how much i mocked ted, calling him to go cry in his wolf chat like a big baby, when he ended up voting a wolf at eod and i was sitting there being useless

let me iso syn
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Syn
19%
Voters: Esooa, sig, MacDougall, tedxtr

these ppl are all cleared town imo

forgot sig is on here, he is extra clear

more so than falcon who didnt end up here
Syn wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:05 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:51 am @Syn @Marmot sup bois where u at
nanook, mac, poison, tutuu town

esoo, marmot, ted woof

alison deep woof or great town

rest null

bask in the glory of my unexplained low-effort gut reads

tbh the only shaped read I have is on Esoo and everyone has already said everything there is to be said on that, and I hate just echoing things
this is the only content-ful post in syn's iso, apart from just spewing eso town, not that we needed that

could be distancing from alison with the deep wolf thing and not interacting with her

could also be distancing from marmot by calling him wolf and not interacting with him
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

126th post i will have 24 more for the following day and night phase

im sorry for playing bad guys, i will try my best to not be a burden, its the least i can do. i understand and won't blame anyone if i do end up getting misyeeted, i think it will be purely my fault
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Tutuu, you have 75 each day at minimum. With 24 left you will have 75+24, for 99 posts in total tomorrow. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Also, I agree that the "alison deep woof or great town" was awkward. I think in general interactions with Alison, her reads this day, and the way they felt were all off. Alison is who I would exe d2 99% of the time.
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Poison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:23 am
Alison wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:08 pm[v]Esooa[/v]
Is Alison scum this game?
Poison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:26 am
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:50 am Your entrance was kinda awkward and scummy so Mac had to bury you ASAP or it would be noticeable that he wasn't jumping on you, but he didn't want to commit fully to it so he put a scumread on nanook in the same post as an alternative target to attack. Since then, you've had some weird-ass interactions that look a lot like teammates distancing: #42, #68 for example. Your constant poking at me about Mac and about you + Mac as a team tend to affirm my view on that front as well.
Hmm... Null Alison.
Poison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:27 am
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:04 am #70 is another post that looks W/W with Mac but I forgot to add it into my post. I'm trying not to bias too much since I assume Esooa is going to tend to gravitate towards the players that she knows best regardless, but I do think that when all is said and done they look like they're wolves together. I expect town Mac to bury Esooa way harder and more decisively with an opening like that (both from her and from him), and I think he might be hesitating because she's actually his teammate.

linki: Yes, I think if Mac is your partner he always distances from you there. He knows me well enough to know I'll scumread you, and Falcon (who's a bit of an attack dog that doesn't let go once he sinks his teeth in) has already expressed displeasure with your entrance. He doesn't really have a choice there, all he can do is soften the blow by adding nanook as an alternative scumread and not going after you as hard.
Town Alison (?)
These posts make me believe poison is scum. Why does she quote alison 3 times in a row and progress her read like this with no explanation, from scum to null to town. Also, poison has literally nothing to say about the actual content in the posts. If you're town reading Alison for pushing me, are you not agreeing with her scum read? Do you think it's v/v? I don't think a townie who reads these posts and is inclined to comment on three of them, starting with calling Alison scum just for voting me, actually has nothing to say about the posts themselves.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I think poison didn't have anything to contribute because she was not looking at it from a town perspective and considering what she had to say, but rather just wanted to get interactions in with her partner
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

To clarify the post-cap limitation:

Lets say you do 90 posts on Day + Night 1.

With 15 posts over the limit from SoD1, that leaves you with 60 more posts for Day 2 + Night 2.

However, you can still go above that by another 75 posts, because if you didn't go above your cap for D2 + N2 then you would have a minimum post-cap of 75 for D3 + N3.

So, you could have a number of posts across the game going like this:

SoD1: 90 (15 over cap)
SoD2: 60 (0 over cap, at maximum cap)
SoD3: 75 (0 over cap, at maximum cap)

Leaving SoD4's post cap: 75

Or, in another example:

SoD1: 100 (25 over cap)
SoD2: 60 (10 over cap)
SoD3: 85 (20 over cap)

Leaving SoD4's post cap at: 55

And etc etc etc
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Ok time to do my best to bury Alison.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:04 am #70 is another post that looks W/W with Mac but I forgot to add it into my post. I'm trying not to bias too much since I assume Esooa is going to tend to gravitate towards the players that she knows best regardless, but I do think that when all is said and done they look like they're wolves together. I expect town Mac to bury Esooa way harder and more decisively with an opening like that (both from her and from him), and I think he might be hesitating because she's actually his teammate.

linki: Yes, I think if Mac is your partner he always distances from you there. He knows me well enough to know I'll scumread you, and Falcon (who's a bit of an attack dog that doesn't let go once he sinks his teeth in) has already expressed displeasure with your entrance. He doesn't really have a choice there, all he can do is soften the blow by adding nanook as an alternative scumread and not going after you as hard.
Esooa wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:16 pm I was just posting shit 4fun, that wasn't serious
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:43 pmA likely story
Alison continually expressed disagreement to everything I said while she was in thread. It's pretty easy to see that she's probably just trying to dominate the conversation to get people to scum read me.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:44 pmLC town.
Her town read on LC was very awkward. She also gave many others town reads. It's pretty obvious that is someones going to want to power wolf, they get on a few peoples sides and Alison decided to do this by just handing out town reads. Her scum reads were very minimal and not very good. They also all tracked to her trying to push mislynches.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:38 pm I still have Esooa as top scum but I'm willing to compromise on ted since he can easily be scum with her and is definitely scum if she's town.
Here Alison is putting a d2 mislynch together.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:54 pmwhy?
Because if we take it for a fact that Esooa is town then ted looks like he's trying to use the way I jumped on her to bury her while keeping his hands clean.
Which is shown here. Alison is pushing the idea that if I'm town, Ted is the scummy one on my wagon, not her. I saw no reason to, and I gave evidence for why not. But Alison continued in the thread to push this, so that she has somewhere else to go after I flip town.
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:15 am
Esooa wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:48 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:41 pm [VOTE: Esooa] aubergine

I can't ignore it when you just shove scummy posts in my face like this. Sorry tutuu, I think you're wrong on this one.
if I was a little more tinfoil I would have accused you of trying to setup another mislynch in Ted, but I figured you're probably just misled. I don't think you read this post though and then believe it's actually that scummy, this read moreso than your others has felt once again contrived and you aren't lacking contrived reads. So, care to explain how it is?
It's scummy because of the following line:
I think nandooks vote on me looked much more opportunistic
I express my thoughts exactly earlier in the day. There was absolutely nothing from my PoV that would make Ted seem mafia, and I pointed that out with valid reasons. Alison continues to give bullshit reasons to disagree with me, thinking I'm scum because I think Nandooks vote on me looked much more opportunistic. Let me point out: Ted was the second one to vote on me, and Nandook was the third. Ted had valid, townie reasons to vote me, Nandook had absolutely none. There is no world from my PoV that Ted is the scummy one here. So why is Alison pushing this?

esoo, marmot, ted woof

rest null

tbh the only shaped read I have is on Esoo and everyone has already said everything there is to be said on that, and I hate just echoing things
Here's Syn's read list which was honestly just horrible. This is soon after Alison comes at me, saying Ted's vote was opportunistic. Syn comes into the thread, says I am his only scum read, but also everyone else who is slightly scummy can be there too. He gives consensus town reads, consensus wolf reads, and drops a vote on the most scum read person while giving literally no reasons. This vote was extremely opportunistic and immediately after it I started asking everyone what they though of Syn. So, if Alison is so caught up on who is my partner, who is pushing my vote if I'm town, why does she not say a single thing about this? (they're maf partners)

In general, nothing here probably seems like it's enough to fully call Alison a wolf; but I disagree. We can say that her scum reading two townies, her reads being contrived, her giving out town reads for free all were just scummy things a townie did. Town makes mistakes, right? But here is the thing about Alison's behavior this day: Every single thing she did tracks perfectly to her being a wolf, and none of it can be town read.

What town has every spent an entire day1 not being able to give a single valid reason to town read them, has spent the day acting perfectly in line with a mislynch on me into a mislynch on Ted, has ignored scummy things confirmed mafia did, has an ISO full of things which do not make sense for a town? None, because Alison is a wolf c:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Re: Overtime Mafia [Night 1]

Post by MartinGG99 »

@Alison
@Esooa
@falcon45ca
@Long Con
@MacDougall
@Marmot
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@sig
@tedxtr
@tutuu
Attention:

A host error was discovered in processing the D1 elimination a few hours ago. Please keep in mind the following decisions were advised by @Epignosis, who is an administrator and experienced host on this forum and was a recommended member of the community to me for discussing possible host action with.

Due to a rule technicality, Macdougall's votes should not have been counted. He voted 3 players at once, when the limit for voting players is 2 (the third slot is left open for the "skip" option). This should have led to a tie between Esooa and Syn, where Esooa would lose and be eliminated since Syn was the 2nd player itt to post for D1.

Therefore, the
Mafia Goon has been promoted to a Mafia Role-cop.

There may or may have not been additional action taken secretly by me in this game, but do NOT publicly speculate on what that may or may have not been.

I do not aim to excuse myself at all from this very significant disappointment of myself as a host; I had measures in place for myself to help me avoid such a mistake and yet I ended up not utilizing those measures anyways, even when under some IRL stress and pressure at the time. However, there is an additional measure I am taking:

From now on, all polls will have a maximum of 2 votes. I've come to realize that it was quite unlikely for a player to find themselves wanting to vote two players at the same time, and yet still be okay with skipping. The Skip option will still exist, but you can at most vote 1 player and the skip option. This way, any would-be-ties will be much more apparent, and it will be impossible for a situation to occur where a player's vote is invalid.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 69

Post by MacDougall »

Oh shit sorry
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You know that like of my three votes the Syn vote was the only one I cared about though. Like, if I had have known I was only meant to vote for two people I would have just voted for Syn +1.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I'm back and caught up. I think tutuu is lock town and I think this is sufficiently obvious that I think suspecting her is a scummy play. I'm fairly sure Esooa is going to self resolve at the start of D2, so I'm not going to bother evaluating that slot. I think ted is the most likely busser since he tried to hard clear himself off the flip, but Marmot is probably the scummiest out of the remaining players.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think Marmot has scum equity in both Esooa town and Esooa scum worlds, which is why they're my top suspect for now. I think nanook and ted looks bad if Esooa flips town, and LC is probably mafia if Esooa flips scum.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

By the way, I am completely correct on Alison and she is going to try to do the one thing she can to live: Leave me alive and accuse me of being the maf partner with Syn. This will never be correct because Syn/mine interactions are never partner/partner. I was very suspicious of him, I pushed him over, and he is one of the main votes that put me into exe range. This play is obvious when you look at Alisons post.

"I think tutuu is lock town and I think this is sufficiently obvious that I think suspecting her is a scummy play."

I said it's possible it's tutuu because of what I said about the votes on me

"I'm fairly sure Esooa is going to self resolve at the start of D2"

She is rejecting to give a read on me because she needs me alive and to scum read me d2 to be able to not be lynched. I already knew this but I wanted her to push another wolf narrative before calling out her play. Understand every word she's said this game tracks exactly with her being a wolf
Alison

Post by Alison »

Why are Syn/you interactions never partner/partner?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:45 pm I was very suspicious of him, I pushed him over, and he is one of the main votes that put me into exe range.
I read the thread. You didn't do as much to bury Syn as you suggested you did, and Syn not self-pressing outs you in that situation.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:45 pm By the way, I am completely correct on Alison and she is going to try to do the one thing she can to live: Leave me alive and accuse me of being the maf partner with Syn. This will never be correct because Syn/mine interactions are never partner/partner. I was very suspicious of him, I pushed him over, and he is one of the main votes that put me into exe range. This play is obvious when you look at Alisons post.

"I think tutuu is lock town and I think this is sufficiently obvious that I think suspecting her is a scummy play."

She is rejecting to give a read on me because she needs me alive and to scum read me d2 to be able to not be lynched. I already knew this but I wanted her to push another wolf narrative before calling out her play. Understand every word she's said this game tracks exactly with her being a wolf
I mean if you want a read on you I think you're probably mafia and I don't understand why people are clearing you. I don't think you can exe me either since I think Mac will realize you're mafia when you don't die at night with a mafia strongman in the game.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Syn wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:24 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:15 pm Hard claim mafia (I will not be rescinding) don't exe me.

Also hi @tutuu

Also I rescind my mafia claim
claiming woof, made a promise, and broke the promise

v sus
Syn wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:35 pm I think its a general towntell for people who are in a new turf / not comfortable

Can u imagine a mafia player going in a brand new community, randing mafia, and claiming mafia as a joke?

I ust think most ppl would find it tok stressful unless theyre maybe a bit evil like me but esooa isnt evil like me shes an angel!!!
yes

esooa jumped in on MU, which is the best place to start if you want to be good at this game

and didn't she do video mafia before forum mafia?

not buying any "so new and naive" argument for her, she's been hella hyped by vets

esoo, marmot, ted woof

rest null

Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:43 am @Alison what do you think of Syn
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:21 am ah, sorry I'm between a lot of stuff and I couldn't recall them. I just read your ISO and yeah, I see. Well I'll just ask; what do you think of Mac and sig?
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:33 am I read over Marmot's iso and I agree with your read that their first post was weird, as well as just not feeling great about anything they said in general. I think they are lightly scummy but one thing I'm worried about is people associate them with me and read me scummy, because they said "I'm definitely not esooa's scum partner." Do you have any thoughts on it? I'm mostly worried town is being completely misdirected because of the reads on me. That's why I ask about syn, his read list just stood out to me, being "esoo, marmot, ted woof"
Syn wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:40 pm guess I should finally drop a vote since EOD is so near

[VOTE: Esooa] aubergine
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:34 pm I don't really think Ted is a good vote. Definitely feeling like syn is my preferred exe. I think marmot is a better exe than ted
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:36 pm
Syn wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:59 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:59 am Ok. I agree with you that no one in this game has been particularly townie. That's one reason I feel pretty scum vibes from syn. Idk how accurate I am in any of my reads, forum is harder to read in general imo, but I don't like how he comes to the thread to echo the opinions of Alison, who has been doing next to all of the work this game. I feel similarly about nanook but if he's rly just gonna be like that then what ever. But I feel like there's a good possibility wolves are fine just going along with Alison and not adding much. That's why I never really thought you were scummy too, because you did agree with Alison but you put your own thoughts into it.
me: I haven't said much because I don't want to echo people
esooa right after: syn is scummy because all he's doing is echoing people

smh
like posting a naked reads list that is the exact mood of the thread.. And you don't have anything to say that isn't just echoing people?
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:46 pm It's nothing about being spicy. It's about contributing and being able to show you're town with your mindset and thought processes. You don't do anything of that by posting what you did so I'm confused about the desire to post it in the first place
Syn wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:50 pm you didn't and don't have the most votes tho

if anything I'm the one who put you at risk... I tied you with marmot
I don't care to explain all this. If you think we are scum, understand our intention was for one of us to die today. I pushed him and that's the reason he was exe'd, and he was planning to vote me to put me over. If you want to try to entertain this world be my guest, but I'll propose a much more likely world: You're his partner. Exe Alison then if she's town exe me, I have no qualms with that considering how outed you are
Alison

Post by Alison »

Exe Alison then if she's town exe me, I have no qualms with that considering how outed you are
I'm amenable to this proposal, actually.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:49 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:45 pm By the way, I am completely correct on Alison and she is going to try to do the one thing she can to live: Leave me alive and accuse me of being the maf partner with Syn. This will never be correct because Syn/mine interactions are never partner/partner. I was very suspicious of him, I pushed him over, and he is one of the main votes that put me into exe range. This play is obvious when you look at Alisons post.

I mean if you want a read on you I think you're probably mafia and I don't understand why people are clearing you. I don't think you can exe me either since I think Mac will realize you're mafia when you don't die at night with a mafia strongman in the game.
Your floundering is funny. I said exactly why you thought I wouldn't die at night the second you posted and now you're outed and just have to agree with me because that was always where you were headed, lmao
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:51 pm
Exe Alison then if she's town exe me, I have no qualms with that considering how outed you are
If you live through N1, do you agree to these terms, Esooa?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:52 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:51 pm
If you live through N1, do you agree to these terms, Esooa?
Yes, very strongly
Alison

Post by Alison »

I'm cool with that, then.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:48 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:45 pm I was very suspicious of him, I pushed him over, and he is one of the main votes that put me into exe range.
I read the thread. You didn't do as much to bury Syn as you suggested you did, and Syn not self-pressing outs you in that situation.
He clearly was not present EoD. Also, he already had his vote on me
Alison

Post by Alison »

Hmmm

nah I'm still cool with it. :D
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Oh don't worry I'm just pointing out a few more of your incorrect reads
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 48

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:41 pm I'm back and caught up. I think tutuu is lock town and I think this is sufficiently obvious that I think suspecting her is a scummy play. I'm fairly sure Esooa is going to self resolve at the start of D2, so I'm not going to bother evaluating that slot. I think ted is the most likely busser since he tried to hard clear himself off the flip, but Marmot is probably the scummiest out of the remaining players.
Cool. I think you're Maf.

Cash me outside, how 'bout dat?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Well, if Esooa lives til tomorrow, which I think is most likely going to be the case, I'm going to suicide bomb her. If she dies, we'll see what happens.

In the meantime, can all non-Esooa players talk to me a little bit about tutuu please? I think she's being wrongly suspected.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'll talk. She acted like she wanted to defend me but she didn't vote for the mafia at end of day, which was very odd. That's basically all of it.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:09 am I'll talk. She acted like she wanted to defend me but she didn't vote for the mafia at end of day, which was very odd. That's basically all of it.
If she's buddies with Syn, why out herself so badly? Isn't the more natural play to just bury Syn and coast on the massive towncred she gets from that to endgame?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:26 am
Esooa wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:09 am I'll talk. She acted like she wanted to defend me but she didn't vote for the mafia at end of day, which was very odd. That's basically all of it.
If she's buddies with Syn, why out herself so badly? Isn't the more natural play to just bury Syn and coast on the massive towncred she gets from that to endgame?
Yes, but she also hard scumread Ted who I believe is very town and she town read syn. Obviously she could have just been off in these reads, but the reasoning for why she is considered potentially maf is obvious. On the topic of Tutuu though, I don't believe it's her. I think if we exe you then poison we win every time
Alison

Post by Alison »

Does any non-Esooa player have an opinion on tutuu being scum?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:08 am Well, if Esooa lives til tomorrow, which I think is most likely going to be the case, I'm going to suicide bomb her. If she dies, we'll see what happens.

In the meantime, can all non-Esooa players talk to me a little bit about tutuu please? I think she's being wrongly suspected.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

That was 4 laughs funny! Keep it up, I need some chuckles right now
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Noice

Esooa semi-spewed town too

Good day
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:30 am Does any non-Esooa player have an opinion on tutuu being scum?
pretty sure Tutuu is town
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 121
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:41 pm I think ted is the most likely busser since he tried to hard clear himself off the flip
or we could just yeet alison for this post

don't really care

you really think that as a wolf I'd be coming back at 2 minutes left and incentivise villagers to move off of the doc (lol at me even needing to say that) and onto the mafia rolecop?

the only world where i'm ever a wolf at that EoD is if I'd be getting votes off of my other partner MacDougall onto my other partner, Syn. judging by how stupid this sounds, surely the only reasonable conclusion is that i'm villaging.

seems suboptimal when I could just wagon somebody else / not show up at all, given that the village doctor was sitting at 5 votes and was leading in votes with 2 minutes left or so.

or you'd assume I wanted to look villagery by getting votes off of the doc, which I know is never a thing in the real world. and if I did, again, it'd be on a town.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:34 pm Oh shit sorry
I told you dude.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:34 pm Oh shit sorry
Ya done fucked up.

Pretty towny IMO
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:09 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:41 pm I think ted is the most likely busser since he tried to hard clear himself off the flip
or we could just yeet alison for this post

don't really care

you really think that as a wolf I'd be coming back at 2 minutes left and incentivise villagers to move off of the doc (lol at me even needing to say that) and onto the mafia rolecop?

the only world where i'm ever a wolf at that EoD is if I'd be getting votes off of my other partner MacDougall onto my other partner, Syn. judging by how stupid this sounds, surely the only reasonable conclusion is that i'm villaging.

seems suboptimal when I could just wagon somebody else / not show up at all, given that the village doctor was sitting at 5 votes and was leading in votes with 2 minutes left or so.

or you'd assume I wanted to look villagery by getting votes off of the doc, which I know is never a thing in the real world. and if I did, again, it'd be on a town.
Still trying to lock clear yourself off the flip eh? Nice
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

just btw even if you ignore everything townie Ted has done, which they've done more than everyone save for tutuu, he literally asked me not to self vote. Why does a mafia care about the vote that much? I don't think there's ever any possibility Ted is mafia
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

@Poison has been replaced by @DrWilgy.

Please don't discuss substitutions/replacements in regards to alignment.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 51

Post by DrWilgy »

Good evening. I would like to begin by introducing myself. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.

If you people would not mind, would you care to start me in this game by describing your perspective on the slot that I filled?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:54 pm Good evening. I would like to begin by introducing myself. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.

If you people would not mind, would you care to start me in this game by describing your perspective on the slot that I filled?
Meh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:02 pm just btw even if you ignore everything townie Ted has done, which they've done more than everyone save for tutuu, he literally asked me not to self vote. Why does a mafia care about the vote that much? I don't think there's ever any possibility Ted is mafia
Are you seriously trying to argue that him saying that clears him?
Alison

Post by Alison »

ted you're literally arguing "I wouldn't bury a teammate N1" when accused of bussing and we both know that's not true.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

It is now 2 hours until SoD2. The thread will be closed until then, and you have 1 hour to submit any night actions.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Doing this ahead of time, since players won't be posting until after SoD2 from now.

Post count limit check:

Everyone's initial post-cap for posts-in-topic was 75.

Alison 63, 0 posts over the limit
Esooa 112, 37 posts over the limit
falcon45ca 29, 0 posts over the limit
Long Con 20, 0 posts over the limit
MacDougall 68, 0 posts over the limit
Marmot 24, 0 posts over the limit
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME 23, 0 posts over the limit
Poison / DrWilgy 1, 0 posts over the limit* Poison wasn't near the cap anyways so I simplified it by counting only DrWilgy's posts-in-topic for convenience
sig 25, 0 posts over the limit
tedxtr 51, 0 posts over the limit
tutuu 126, 51 posts over the limit

New SoD2 posts-in-topic limits:

Alison: 138
Esooa: 150
falcon45ca: 104
Long Con: 95
MacDougall: 143
Marmot: 99
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME: 98
Poison / DrWilgy: 76
sig: 100
tedxtr: 126
tutuu: 150

You can go over these by another 75 posts, but for each of those posts over the SoD2 limits, your SoD3 post limits will be reduced by 1!
Also if I somehow screwed up on your post limit calculation, please @ or PM me.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Re: Overtime Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MartinGG99 »

It is now SoD2.

MacDougall has died. They were
Vanilla Town

Day 2 ends in 48 hours from now.

Please see the post prior to this to see your current posts-in-topic limit.

@Alison
@Esooa
@falcon45ca
@Long Con
@Marmot
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@DrWilgy
@sig
@tedxtr
@tutuu
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Esooa
Made Man

Re: Overtime Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Esooa »

Interesting kill

Return to “Previous Rackets”