Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 8

Post by Chris »

And then, she had such a good read on Made, that after 2 days of voting for him, she switched to Rico??

What? Why?

Because she saw that Made was done for, so she started on Rico next, nice and early, with her teammate Epig, that's why
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I'm going to try and do this without referring to any one person specifically. Because I'm genuinely hacked now.

The main point of this game is to have FUN! I'm starting to see more asshattery (even after bea stepped in and said something). The name-calling and trash-talking stops NOW. The next person I see say anything negative about a person or launch a personal attack instead of playing the game is getting modkilled. If you are frustrated, you have two options:

1) Walk away and calm down.

2) You have people you may reach out to and PM. You have myself, bea, and llama who is modding this game. We have tough skin and if you're frustrated about something, we're more than willing to listen to you vent.

I'm sorry I have to make an announcement like this, but as of now, we're turning over a new leaf and starting fresh. So please enjoy the game for what it is and make it nice for everyone else. Thank you.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I've already voted for who I think we mafioso Tranq. I want to mastermind a Cyberman.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I'm going to try and do this without referring to any one person specifically. Because I'm genuinely hacked now.

The main point of this game is to have FUN! I'm starting to see more asshattery (even after bea stepped in and said something). The name-calling and trash-talking stops NOW. The next person I see say anything negative about a person or launch a personal attack instead of playing the game is getting modkilled. If you are frustrated, you have two options:

1) Walk away and calm down.

2) You have people you may reach out to and PM. You have myself, bea, and llama who is modding this game. We have tough skin and if you're frustrated about something, we're more than willing to listen to you vent.

I'm sorry I have to make an announcement like this, but as of now, we're turning over a new leaf and starting fresh. So please enjoy the game for what it is and make it nice for everyone else. Thank you.
Thanks BWT, let's move back towards a fun game, k peeps?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Long Con wrote:I've already voted for who I think we mafioso Tranq. I want to mastermind a Cyberman.
I agree with your vote LC. I even voted there myself.

I just wanted to get your opinion on what kind of priority should be put on the recruiter...
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Chris wrote:
Long Con wrote:I've already voted for who I think we mafioso Tranq. I want to mastermind a Cyberman.
I agree with your vote LC. I even voted there myself.

I just wanted to get your opinion on what kind of priority should be put on the recruiter...
Strax fellows tonight. I'm hoping he can gain some information from this lynch and saggittary audibility mismanage saving Pequeninos barranco or deafened antinomian whoever. disputatious
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Long Con wrote:and saggittary audibility mismanage saving Pequeninos barranco or deafened antinomian whoever. disputatious
:stare:

Wow.

:shrug:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Chris wrote:And then, she had such a good read on Made, that after 2 days of voting for him, she switched to Rico??

What? Why?
I just came across this as I was reading back through Sab's posts. She seemed very concerned about Made on Days 2+3, citing her experience with Made's civ game as reason to suspect him in this game. She voted for Made on Day 3 the Snowy1.0 lynch. But then on Day 4, Sabie suddenly decides Enrique is a bigger priority. She voted for Made twice in a row, but on the day Made finally receives a majority vote 14-10 - on the Day that Made is publicly revealed to in fact be unlynchable - Sabie has now voted for Enrique.

I think you're right Chris. I think she switched targets because her team checked up on the connection betwixt Rico and Made, and she was exploiting that information.

I know that's a harsh way to read Sabie's participation in those votes, but I'm finding it quite compelling atm.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

I'm also here if anyone needs to vent.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

But, remember, The Cyber Controller can't be night killed until he is the last CyberMan.

I'd sure as shit hate to waste a kill. I'd LOVE to lynch The Cyber Controller.

I guess the real question is, is Epig The Cyber Controller?

I hope so.

LINKI @ TH: That's exactly what I saw, among other things.

But who is the Controller? Sabie or Epig? I would guess Epig, since he's normally very outspoken, but version 2 isn't so. Almost like he doesn't want to be targeted since it's bringing so much attention.

I think a review of who survived NKs is in order. (Yes, I know BR just did it, but I want that Controller dead damnit!)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I also don't like Bass' drive by vote for Hedgie.

Makes me not feel great about him.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Chris wrote:I'd sure as shit hate to waste a kill. I'd LOVE to lynch The Cyber Controller.
You'd hate to waste a kill now, would you? :ponder:

I don't care which order we lynch the Daleks in. Would be nice to get rid of their role checker but they probably know all they need to know by now anyways.

I find myself slightly more suspicious of Sabie than Epi now, as I feel I haven't done enough of my homework on Epi to make a fully informed decision though I am 'spishus of him. But if the vote heads more toward Epi's way I can see myself voting there as well.

Voting Sabie for now.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I mean Cybers, not Daleks.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

If anyone else wants to read through Sabie's posts it doesn't take very long. I'd liken it to reading a single chapter of an MP manuscript.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Turnip Head wrote:
Chris wrote:I'd sure as shit hate to waste a kill. I'd LOVE to lynch The Cyber Controller.
Stop.

You know what I meant.

I was also thinking about the CyberMan head. Do you think that the "body" is the other secret role? Wouldn't that give the CyberMen a 5th team member? That seems overpowered to me. A living role check, and a role that can't be NKed.

But how else can that work? Is the body a civvie role? Like, since it's separated from the head, it's not evil?

LINKI @ TH: :biggrin:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Bass's vote for Hedgie seems a little left field-ish. He doesn't seem to be as interested in catching a Cyberman today as some of us.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Chris wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Stop.

You know what I meant.

I was also thinking about the CyberMan head. Do you think that the "body" is the other secret role? Wouldn't that give the CyberMen a 5th team member? That seems overpowered to me. A living role check, and a role that can't be NKed.

But how else can that work? Is the body a civvie role? Like, since it's separated from the head, it's not evil?

LINKI @ TH: :biggrin:
The impression I got from the role description is that at a random point in the game the Head gains that ability, I wouldn't have considered the body being another teammate.

I agree with TH that if Epig and Sabie are the Cybermen, it doesn't matter much in which order we lynch them since if one turns up Cyber, and you're if you're right about there only being two left, Strax could take out the other one. However, I'm more confident in Sabie being Cyberman than Epig, considering Sabie's keen Dalek (and only Dalek) hunting skills.

As for the Master, I do think he's probably one of the people who's survived an NK. I find it a little hard to swallow that Sarah and Jack are two of them, and the other two are also civvies who just happened to be saved.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

NinjaBlooper played in one of the Cards Against Humanity games last night (and had some hilarious entries) but we haven't heard from her in thread in quite a while (since her post on Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:05 pm PST, so almost 3 days ago). Seems a little sketchy.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I realism think The credibility is a indigitate Han Tzu just Quaro on someone without supertonic knowledge, or something.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I changed my post in regards to how many Cybermen are left. There are at least 2 left. I think they're all alive to be honest. I just don't have anyone that's dead as a Cyber.

I have a theory about MR being Jackie, and the thing that is afflicting LC right now is the result of a Dalek experiment. That one's a bit of a reach, but it's what I think.

But as for The Master, he gets protection from the first three attempts on his life. That means NKs or lynches. So a failed lynch can be The Master, don't forget.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote:
Chris wrote:And then, she had such a good read on Made, that after 2 days of voting for him, she switched to Rico??

What? Why?
I just came across this as I was reading back through Sab's posts. She seemed very concerned about Made on Days 2+3, citing her experience with Made's civ game as reason to suspect him in this game. She voted for Made on Day 3 the Snowy1.0 lynch. But then on Day 4, Sabie suddenly decides Enrique is a bigger priority. She voted for Made twice in a row, but on the day Made finally receives a majority vote 14-10 - on the Day that Made is publicly revealed to in fact be unlynchable - Sabie has now voted for Enrique.

I think you're right Chris. I think she switched targets because her team checked up on the connection betwixt Rico and Made, and she was exploiting that information.

I know that's a harsh way to read Sabie's participation in those votes, but I'm finding it quite compelling atm.
ahh now i understand what is fishy about her votes. I wasn't getting it when there was talk about these votes earlier. I've been going around in circles with these suspicions/cases but this for me puts sabie in the lead. I've read her posts but now I'll read them with this theory about her votes in mind.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I suppose TH 1.o could have been, but it's VERY unlikely being you replaced in.

Then there's splints, she was killed by the Daleks, but i just wasn't feeling her baddie game in this. I suppose I can hope she was?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:I suppose TH 1.o could have been, but it's VERY unlikely being you replaced in.

Then there's splints, she was killed by the Daleks, but i just wasn't feeling her baddie game in this. I suppose I can hope she was?
That was a continuation of:
Chris wrote:I changed my post in regards to how many Cybermen are left. There are at least 2 left. I think they're all alive to be honest. I just don't have anyone that's dead as a Cyber.

I have a theory about MR being Jackie, and the thing that is afflicting LC right now is the result of a Dalek experiment. That one's a bit of a reach, but it's what I think.

But as for The Master, he gets protection from the first three attempts on his life. That means NKs or lynches. So a failed lynch can be The Master, don't forget.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

It's only been two days since Blooper's last post, not 3. My bad
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

In my head, I see it that Sabie is not the role checker. I think that the Cyber team had the services of the role checker early, and got the info they needed to make their cases on Rico and Made, but I think that was it. I think the role checker got recruited somewhere around there.

We haven't seen any slam dunk cases since.

I think...
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

I reckon the recruiter and his/her team probably win with whomever wins first (civs, cyber, dalek, master). I say this because they don't have an NK. In the event of the eradication of all mafia and The Master, the recruiter could just recruit all civs and we'd all win.

That or, The Master is the recruiter. But that doesn't make sense considering his ability to have BTSC with that other indy role, the one MetalMarsh had. And if The Master can recruit, he would be a very powerful role.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

So you're saying you think maybe Roxy was on a team with a recruited Cyberman role checker, and then she started going after the rolechecker's teammates Epi and Sabie?

Holy shit... that would be crazy if that's what happened...
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

That was @Chris not Keys. I agree with Keys I think the recruiter is a secret role.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

I haven't been outspoken...okay. If you say so Chris. I know your mind is made up.

I hope people are paying attention to the drastic changes of opinion occurring for unwarranted reasons (like a dead recruited Dalek role checker was looking for civilian credit in a game where such a thing doesn't exist). Chris has been playing a lot of WWRD? (What would Roxy Do?) and making some huge, bewildering assumptions.

Turnip Head: You don't need to recruit a team's role checker to know who a person's teammates are. You just need to recruit any person from that team. ;)

I spent this morning recording music and this afternoon Eloh and I have been delivering cakes out of town. In an hour, we're having guests over (including nijuu). So I won't be around.

If the will of the group is to lynch me again, I'm fine with that. Getting lynched is always more satisfying to me than getting killed. :)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Edit: That should say "A dead recruited Dalek dead checker was looking for civilian credit in a game where such a thing doesn't exist."
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

What do you think of Sabie, Ep?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm going to go ahead and vote for sabie now that TH straightened me out . I can always change later if something else happens.

And now, back to the Alabama vs. T A&M game! roll tide!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:What do you think of Sabie, Ep?
I think I'm tired of being asked that question. I've answered it already. Yesterday, in fact.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I license asked him that. He ignored me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
I think I'm tired of being asked that question. I've answered it already. Yesterday, in fact.
Oh? I must have missed Baneslayer.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
I license asked him that. He ignored me.
What?

Now who is being misleading?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

You did not give a very in depth answer yesterday re: Sabie, and we've discussed her in much greater detail since then.

Who do you think is a Cyberman? You made a case on Chris, is he your only current suspect?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:Epignosis, Mafia are your thoughts on Sabie? Have you given them harrowing blocking past?
sabie tricked me once in Felt Mafia. I was bad, but hers was a priority role (civilian BTSC that could be recruited by the SK). I went the entire time not believing that she had BTSC. She's been quiet here, but she was quiet in Felt (41 posts in 8 Days there). At this stage I do not suspect her.
Yup, I didn't see this the first time around, I think Map disbelief tippler Post" betrayed me shouldn't. senatorship I'll have unvarying reread.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epi we linked to the same post you made about Sabie. You basically explain your past experience playing a game or two with her, state that she is quiet here and was in another game too, and then conclude with a simple statement of not suspecting her. I dunno, it just isn't much. You have no other thoughts about her?
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

I'm going with Epignosis2. I reckon the scenario put forth re: Canucky is a good one, and any time LC votes so confidently it's worth paying attention. See you all in the next day phase, if I make it. Peace! :haha:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:In bed? Sample size too small. :sigh:
Ha ha, I missed this too. Don't worry Epig, TokyoRose not the resperse size, it's baddie team you use it sliky matters. awestricken block
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

keys56000000000 wrote:I'm going with Epignosis2. I reckon the scenario put forth re: Canucky is a good one, and any time LC votes so confidently it's worth paying attention. See you all in the next day phase, if I make it. Peace! :haha:
Don't put restlessness Quaro me. I don't know choky. reinvestment :shrug:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:You did not give a very in depth answer yesterday re: Sabie, and we've discussed her in much greater detail since then.

Who do you think is a Cyberman? You made a case on Chris, is he your only current suspect?
What else do you want me to say about sabie? I've played with her twice, once when I was bad, and once when she was bad and was lynched Day 1 (and I had even forgotten she was in Clue until someone else brought it up, and hell, I kept a spreadsheet that time!). I don't suspect her right now.

I have no idea who could be a Cyberman. I would be guessing.

I am more interested in eliminating the recruiter because, while a set team can kill civilians, they cannot increase their numbers or turn trusted civilians into converts. I thought I was doing very well in American Gods- the numbers looked good, and Mafia were dropping. Turns out I was outnumbered by recruited persons in spite of my performance. I would like that not to happen.

Eloh is going to cut my hair and then I'm taking a shower and getting ready for some fine fellowship.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Chris, Juliets and I are all citing Sabie's unusual voting record as reason to be concerned about her. You usually enjoy analyzing voting records so I just find it odd that you don't have anything to add to the matter. That's all.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Turnip Head wrote:So you're saying you think maybe Roxy was on a team with a recruited Cyberman role checker, and then she started going after the rolechecker's teammates Epi and Sabie?

That's what I think. I agree, it would be crazy, but it would also explain a lot. Although, as Epig put it, it doesn't have to be a role checker for Roxy and co. to know who the Cyber team is. But there hasn't been any cases made on baddie that seem slam dunk. That's why I'm assuming the role checker had been recruited. Maybe Sabie is the role checker... I don't know. I'm pretty sure she's a Cyber though.
Epignosis wrote:I haven't been outspoken...okay. If you say so Chris. I know your mind is made up.

I hope people are paying attention to the drastic changes of opinion occurring for unwarranted reasons (like a dead recruited Dalek role checker was looking for civilian credit in a game where such a thing doesn't exist). Chris has been playing a lot of WWRD? (What would Roxy Do?) and making some huge, bewildering assumptions.

Turnip Head: You don't need to recruit a team's role checker to know who a person's teammates are. You just need to recruit any person from that team. ;)

I spent this morning recording music and this afternoon Eloh and I have been delivering cakes out of town. In an hour, we're having guests over (including nijuu). So I won't be around.

If the will of the group is to lynch me again, I'm fine with that. Getting lynched is always more satisfying to me than getting killed. :)
There's no such thing as civ cred? Really? :confused:

I disagree? :shrug:

Epig, your case on me is a giant no u. Your game is notably different the second time around.

Furthermore, I made more of a case on Sabie than I did you, and you still no u-ed the shit outta me.

But it's cool. You gotta do what you gotta do. Maybe you can convince them that I'm The Master... that's where you were heading, right?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:So you're saying you think maybe Roxy was on a team with a recruited Cyberman role checker, and then she started going after the rolechecker's teammates Epi and Sabie?

That's what I think. I agree, it would be crazy, but it would also explain a lot. Although, as Epig put it, it doesn't have to be a role checker for Roxy and co. to know who the Cyber team is. But there hasn't been any cases made on baddie that seem slam dunk. That's why I'm assuming the role checker had been recruited. Maybe Sabie is the role checker... I don't know. I'm pretty sure she's a Cyber though.
Epignosis wrote:I haven't been outspoken...okay. If you say so Chris. I know your mind is made up.

There's no such thing as civ cred? Really? :confused:

Epig, your case on me is a giant no u. Your game is notably different the second time around.

Furthermore, I made more of a case on Sabie than I did you, and you still no u-ed the shit outta me.

But it's cool. You gotta do what you gotta do. Maybe you can convince them that I'm The Master... that's where you were heading, right?
There is no civilian credit in a game with two Mafia teams, a SK, secret roles, a recruiter, and so forth. I've lynched two Daleks and helped vote out a recruit- is there any civilian credit for me? No. I must be a role checker or be on a team with one. :derp:

The only reason you can dub my case a "NO U" is because my case was posted after yours. If my post came before yours, then yours would be the NO U. Doesn't mean my case is wrong. Calling someone's case a "NO U" is just being dismissive- that's all. I do not fear people calling what I have to say a "NO U." :D

Finally, Chris, you've only played with me twice, and in one of those games you died early (because you got lynched Day 1). I play differently every time I play just so I do not have a clear meta game footprint for people to follow.

To others: If you are good and not recruited, beware Chris. :)

People here. Waiting on nijuu. :ninja:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:
Long Con wrote:I think I understood, Chris. Epig 2 is different and sketchy and you're voting him to put it to rest, but you still suspect MP.
That was on day 6. Since then, you've only continued to play in a style that does not make me think you're playing a civ game. You may say we only played 2 games together, but I have no way to refute that. I think I remember there being more.

But that's besides that point.

You made up a huge case on me as I was finishing up mine on you.

Semantics.

(and like I showed you, I voted for you on day 6)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Also, regarding Daisy, I think that the Snow Dog lynch actually started off as a Daisy save. If you remove all of the Snow Dog votes except Zeek's, and then look at how the votes went down, and then look at how the Snow Dog votes came in, it appears that it was a Daisy save that somehow, inadvertently, became a Snow Dog lynch by dumb luck. (Or lack thereof)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Epignosis wrote: I do not fear people calling what I have to say a "NO U." :D
You should...

It's pretty obvious.

:consoling:
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:How do does everyone feel about hedge? The reason I ask is because I thought it was strange how Roxy drop her Hedge suspicious almost altogether and saying the reason why she dropped them was because no one would listen to her. I think there is a chance that the real reason Roxy stopped talking about Hedge was because she was either recruited by Hedge or was recruited to a team with Hedge.
From my perspective it didnt feel like she had dropped her suspicion of me, but that the thread had. In hindsight knowing she was bad, I think she was busy with the Made/Enri lynchings, which basically took everyone's focus and there was no longer support to get me lynched. She then jumped on the chance to lynch Epi real quick, which considering he led the lynch of Enri with great certainty and she called him a role checker had a lot more thread support. I don't actaully think she did stop talking about me entirely, but I'd have to check.
Dom/Snow - I am posting my response to Bass here in case you missed it. Let me know if you have any questions. Chris pulled the last quote of Roxys that he called "clouding" of me, but I am not entirely sure what he meant by that. In actuality Roxy was the only one still talking about me I felt, with TH occasionally stil mentioning me with no questions.
That's very nice...
I am not sure if I believe you :p
Chris wrote: So... TH...

:eye:
Are you suspicious of TH or not? If so, what team is he on?
Chris wrote: There's no such thing as civ cred? Really? :confused:

Chris, this post is highly hypocritical. You have pulled no us on practically everyone that has suspected you. In addition, you have been shifting suspicions and attention just as much as you criticized MP for doing. I do not like that one bit.

I also do not like that we haven't seen a Gotrees rebuttal.

I do not like what I'm seeing from Epig. It seems extra pedantic to seem more confident and civvie. I'm really unsure of where I'll vote.

For now, I will go with Chris.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”