Felt Mafia 3 [EndGame]

Moderator: Community Team

What should the next Felt Mafia game be about?

Return to Felt Origins
22%
Glass v. Plastic
11%
Felt 4: The Quilting Bee
67%
Other (please place in comments)
No votes

Total votes: 9
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 59

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Night 3]

Post by fingersplints »

lucy wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:05 pm i did one semester of philosophy in 8h, i got an a, idk where to put this so i'll drop it in the thread cause a big weight is lifted from my shoulders
Good job! Keep working hard at school! One regret in my mid 30s is not taking schooling seriously enough when I was younger. So keep getting those As
Gro-oo-ovy
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:24 pm Why is there no German Chocolate cake?
Exactly!!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Wilgy yep you have been part of my poe from almost the beginning of the game. I decided to re-read all your posts to see if what splints said could be true. I found many hints and no one has counter claimed. I do not like the fact you have basically outed yourself. I would vote to elim you on that principle alone you kids play way different and make the game an info/outing festival. My way is old fashioned. You had to work hard to find baddies with no info dumping or role claiming, which was considered poor sportmanship and game ruining. While I will keep an eye out i am no longer looking your direction.

Epignosis Its been awhile since we've played and I know I must not take my initial read as gospel but I do get strong civvie vibes from your posts, and i liked the way you have questioning others play/posts.

fingersplints I mknow I said I was reviewing everyone's posts and while I did skim yours I still feel you as town. You have played more than me recently so idk if you are actually pulling a Golden smooth move on me. I hope not. I adore tag teaming with you when we are both townie.

Kate still unable to get a decent read as the holidays then covid happened in your home. While I have no idea how covid feels I have seen people with it and all they do is sleep. I am hoping you will come up for food soon and poss throw out your top 3 suspects or give a rainbow.

Lemonfairy I have been givng you a town read and I have seen nothing to change it. Your vibe reads are much a few other older players I know. I was hoping you could be around a bit more this round.

Marmot I could copy what I said about splint to you as well. I hope you are not actually bad playing a role as good civ. I have been vibing with most of your reads, but I am nervous as we have yet to hit a baddie with an elim.

sig I have you tentatively as civ. I also worry you are playing a Golden style game. Though it really is opposite of how I remember your playstyle. I want to trust you but my brain hold me back.

S~V~S I have felt like you have played a town game but like Marmot you could pull the wool over my eyes but I really do not feel that is the case. While you have been a bit defensive about your posting style (which I disagree with Marmot here) I like how you have not let that consume your game. That reads as classic SVS townie play.

Little tsp Not digging your style. You give a name as bad with NOTHING to back it up. You read a post you say but won't quote it. I would like you to rainbow a list of players with how you feel about each one if you have time. Bc as it stands there is nothing in your posts that says I am town. The read more like a baddie trying to stay out of the limelight.

I will be around for discussion this next elim if I am not dead, I hope to help actually elim a baddie. Could we have a strong p[layer with two imv style players? Are there two strong and one imv? These are all questions I would like to talk about.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Neon I am doing your separately. I was feeling town from you but with other people pointing out stuff I question if I am wrong about you. Would you try and give a reads list? I know this may not be your style but if enough of us make them and compare we then have a starting point. If you are town please help me. I do not want to be thinking every read I have this game is wrong.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 94

Post by S~V~S »

lucy wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:05 pm i did one semester of philosophy in 8h, i got an a, idk where to put this so i'll drop it in the thread cause a big weight is lifted from my shoulders
Congrats! That’s the best feeling, when you thought you maybe didn’t do great, but then you pull it out of the bag. Like Splints said, uni is something I wish I had handled better. So good on you!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

One last chime in theory that I'd like for others to assess before EoN:

The Dennis kill following Lucy may have been a means to break down the suspicion presented by Quin that SVS, Dennis and Lucy were a team. If this is the case, SVS needs critical review.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:09 pm One last chime in theory that I'd like for others to assess before EoN:

The Dennis kill following Lucy may have been a means to break down the suspicion presented by Quin that SVS, Dennis and Lucy were a team. If this is the case, SVS needs critical review.
Since your boss thought my association was with Lucy, that kinda killed that.

Dennis thought I was town, I would not have NKed him were I bad to discredit a theory that was already disproved by Lucys miselim.

I realize your boss really, really thought I was bad. But bosses can be wrong; mine is like every day.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 200

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Roxy wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:00 pm Wilgy yep you have been part of my poe from almost the beginning of the game. I decided to re-read all your posts to see if what splints said could be true. I found many hints and no one has counter claimed. I do not like the fact you have basically outed yourself. I would vote to elim you on that principle alone you kids play way different and make the game an info/outing festival. My way is old fashioned. You had to work hard to find baddies with no info dumping or role claiming, which was considered poor sportmanship and game ruining. While I will keep an eye out i am no longer looking your direction.

Epignosis Its been awhile since we've played and I know I must not take my initial read as gospel but I do get strong civvie vibes from your posts, and i liked the way you have questioning others play/posts.

fingersplints I mknow I said I was reviewing everyone's posts and while I did skim yours I still feel you as town. You have played more than me recently so idk if you are actually pulling a Golden smooth move on me. I hope not. I adore tag teaming with you when we are both townie.

Kate still unable to get a decent read as the holidays then covid happened in your home. While I have no idea how covid feels I have seen people with it and all they do is sleep. I am hoping you will come up for food soon and poss throw out your top 3 suspects or give a rainbow.

Lemonfairy I have been givng you a town read and I have seen nothing to change it. Your vibe reads are much a few other older players I know. I was hoping you could be around a bit more this round.

Marmot I could copy what I said about splint to you as well. I hope you are not actually bad playing a role as good civ. I have been vibing with most of your reads, but I am nervous as we have yet to hit a baddie with an elim.

sig I have you tentatively as civ. I also worry you are playing a Golden style game. Though it really is opposite of how I remember your playstyle. I want to trust you but my brain hold me back.

S~V~S I have felt like you have played a town game but like Marmot you could pull the wool over my eyes but I really do not feel that is the case. While you have been a bit defensive about your posting style (which I disagree with Marmot here) I like how you have not let that consume your game. That reads as classic SVS townie play.

Little tsp Not digging your style. You give a name as bad with NOTHING to back it up. You read a post you say but won't quote it. I would like you to rainbow a list of players with how you feel about each one if you have time. Bc as it stands there is nothing in your posts that says I am town. The read more like a baddie trying to stay out of the limelight.

I will be around for discussion this next elim if I am not dead, I hope to help actually elim a baddie. Could we have a strong p[layer with two imv style players? Are there two strong and one imv? These are all questions I would like to talk about.
I've read this 3 times am I not in this? I struggle with walls and maybe missed something lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:04 pm Neon I am doing your separately. I was feeling town from you but with other people pointing out stuff I question if I am wrong about you. Would you try and give a reads list? I know this may not be your style but if enough of us make them and compare we then have a starting point. If you are town please help me. I do not want to be thinking every read I have this game is wrong.
Oh ignore that lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:09 pm One last chime in theory that I'd like for others to assess before EoN:

Hey i said that!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:36 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:04 pm Neon I am doing your separately. I was feeling town from you but with other people pointing out stuff I question if I am wrong about you. Would you try and give a reads list? I know this may not be your style but if enough of us make them and compare we then have a starting point. If you are town please help me. I do not want to be thinking every read I have this game is wrong.
Oh ignore that lol
My biggest problem is like I've been lost in mafia lately

I've gotten away from what made me the player I was and I can't get it back. And I'm struggling in every game lately.

ImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:37 pm

Hey i said that!
Did I miss this?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 1]

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:26 am I did think about delaying this until just before the night ends, but I'll be working at the time so I don't have the luxury. Shrug.

methinks scum team is SVS, lucy and Dennis.

So far in this game, I'm disagreeing with pretty much everything SVS says, and our conversation about scum agendas felt semantic and circular. She thinks lucy focussing so much on the previous game instead of this one isn't suspicious, when my mind (and I'm not the only one) immediately goes to, to quote Kate: "Or maybe the agenda is keeping focus on the last game and keeping it off of her in this one?". This is the interpretation I would expect from town SVS, because it's such an easy angle to add pressure on from someone I usually associate with supertown.

What I disagree with the most, and therefore hate, is this post:
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:20 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:50 pm @S~V~S What made you think Lucy and I don't have BTSC?
The conversation you had with her about Istanbul/Mujahadeen felt real. It did not feel staged, it did not have that chatroom, "Let's go banter in the thread!" feel about it. Especially the way you ended it,
Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:13 am Oh wow you sound like Mr. Talbot

Sorry, but I'm not very interested in history or politics. Most of it goes right through my head. I know hardly anything about the Cold War too. But if that's what makes you happy then you have fun, don't let me stop you
...followed by her attempting to reengage, but you just ignored it. It had an, "OK I'm done with this" feel to it.
lucy and Dennis's interaction did not feel 'real' at all. I don't understand how SVS is seeing it as an organic conversation when part of it involved lucy asking Dennis's mother for permission to start it. :suspish:

Rather, it felt like lucy tried to force some OT-but-in-white-so-not-OT distancing, Dennis (or the third scum) realised how it looked, and told Dennis to shut it down. It could also look like a really weird attempt for the masons to hint themselves early on. GTH it's the former. Regardless, SVS is explaining away something that just seems so evocative to me. Find me a natural segue between Dennis avoiding problematic content on the internet and Constantinople and I'll eat my pileus.

I suspect lucy and Dennis for their exchange, and SVS for her response to it. Either way SVS/lucy can be w/w. I'll look at lucy and Dennis if I live.
@DrWilgy

Explain how NKIng Dennis, in light of Quins actual theory, quoted here, benefits me in light of Lucys flip. Indeed, Dennis’ NK actually hurts me.

Quin was associating me with Lucy, for thinking her real, organic conversation with Dennis actually sounded real and organic. He wasn’t associating me with Dennis. And even if he was ( he wasn’t) theventite thing was moot when Lucy flipped town, since his entire premise was based on my interpretation of Lucy.

Read this and explain how NKing Dennis benefits me were I bad, since I don’t see it.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Night 3: Making Lemonade out of Lemonfairy

"Wow, I've not eaten anything in ages!" cried Felt.

"Let's stop at this patisserie to refuel. It's mostly got European cakes but it has cakes from the Americas too," said Taffeta.

The group stopped for tea and cake. Almost everyone ordered cheesecake. Some ordered German chocolate cake. A few folks even ordered German Chocolate Cheesecake. The Proprietor gave each textile guest a hostess gift. Inside was a plastic apron.

"I think this has been used before," Denim whispered to Flannel.

"Hey, it's free. It's nothing Madame Laundress won't be able to *shout it out* back at Felt HQ," they replied.

Someone began coughing. The group looked around the table until their eyes all settled upon Brocade. Her face turned pink, then red, then purple. She wheezed as foam released from her mouth. Dr. Denim rushed to her side but it was too late.

Lemonfairy has been NK'd. She was Brocade (a vanilla civ).

It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours to catch her killer.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 42

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 3]

Post by sig »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:07 pm so if I order them, I'll get my readlist

town
fingersplints
Marmot
Neon
Roxy

townlean
sig
Rondo
Tony

POE/scum
SVS
Epignosis
Kate
DrWilgy

I want to lynch from this list of four today preferably Katie given I believe Dennis read on her
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 3]

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:06 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:07 pm so if I order them, I'll get my readlist

town
fingersplints
Marmot
Neon
Roxy

townlean
sig
Rondo
Tony

POE/scum
SVS
Epignosis
Kate
DrWilgy

I want to lynch from this list of four today preferably Katie given I believe Dennis read on her
I strongly disagree with your plan! I do like that you call me Katie though lol.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Felt Mafia 3 [Day 4]

Post by Kate »

Am I crazy or are there 15 roles and 16 players?
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:44 pm

Hey i said that!
Did I miss this?
Ye but it's okay because I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing that possibility

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:33 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:26 am I did think about delaying this until just before the night ends, but I'll be working at the time so I don't have the luxury. Shrug.

So far in this game, I'm disagreeing with pretty much everything SVS says, and our conversation about scum agendas felt semantic and circular. She thinks lucy focussing so much on the previous game instead of this one isn't suspicious, when my mind (and I'm not the only one) immediately goes to, to quote Kate: "Or maybe the agenda is keeping focus on the last game and keeping it off of her in this one?". This is the interpretation I would expect from town SVS, because it's such an easy angle to add pressure on from someone I usually associate with supertown.

Dennis wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:50 pm @S~V~S What made you think Lucy and I don't have BTSC?
The conversation you had with her about Istanbul/Mujahadeen felt real. It did not feel staged, it did not have that chatroom, "Let's go banter in the thread!" feel about it. Especially the way you ended it,

Sorry, but I'm not very interested in history or politics. Most of it goes right through my head. I know hardly anything about the Cold War too. But if that's what makes you happy then you have fun, don't let me stop you
...followed by her attempting to reengage, but you just ignored it. It had an, "OK I'm done with this" feel to it.
lucy and Dennis's interaction did not feel 'real' at all. I don't understand how SVS is seeing it as an organic conversation when part of it involved lucy asking Dennis's mother for permission to start it. :suspish:

Rather, it felt like lucy tried to force some OT-but-in-white-so-not-OT distancing, Dennis (or the third scum) realised how it looked, and told Dennis to shut it down. It could also look like a really weird attempt for the masons to hint themselves early on. GTH it's the former. Regardless, SVS is explaining away something that just seems so evocative to me. Find me a natural segue between Dennis avoiding problematic content on the internet and Constantinople and I'll eat my pileus.

I suspect lucy and Dennis for their exchange, and SVS for her response to it. Either way SVS/lucy can be w/w. I'll look at lucy and Dennis if I live.
@DrWilgy

Explain how NKIng Dennis, in light of Quins actual theory, quoted here, benefits me in light of Lucys flip. Indeed, Dennis’ NK actually hurts me.

Quin was associating me with Lucy, for thinking her real, organic conversation with Dennis actually sounded real and organic. He wasn’t associating me with Dennis. And even if he was ( he wasn’t) theventite thing was moot when Lucy flipped town, since his entire premise was based on my interpretation of Lucy.

Read this and explain how NKing Dennis benefits me were I bad, since I don’t see it.
You are literally playing exactly how I'd expect you to play if you were trying to discredit the solve using Lucy and Dennis flips. Like word for word here lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I want to see Kate do more today but I feel bad pushing someone ill with covid.

Also kinda think SVS is a hit and clears Wilgz which gives more info methinks than Kate but I'm gonna try to get back to basics and find my groove again...I feel alone on an island this game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

D1 Analysis
falcon45ca (5) 29%
Voters: Kate, Quin, sabie12, lucy, S~V~S

DrWilgy (3) 18%
Voters: falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle, Dennis

RondoDimBuckle (2) 12%
Voters: Roxy, fingersplints

Quin (1) 6%
Voters: Marmot

TonyStarkPrime (1) 6%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime

Lemonfairy (1) 6%
Voters: Neon

Neon (1) 6%
Voters: DrWilgy

I struggle to believe Falcon is clean D1 which means Kate SVS and Sig look bad here to me.

I also think it's Intresting that woofs have flipped Wilgz entire wagon and that wagon is entirely clean to me that screams frame job. I was feeling comfortable with Wilgz off minor things in thread but I don't think woofs flip his entire wagon...Wilgz is clear to me.

Simultaneously woofs probably don't stack everyone on Falcon here so 1 in Roxy Splints Marmot Me Wilgz TSP

But I'm confident in Wilgz town right now i know I'm town here so one in Roxy Splints Marmot TSP
TLDR; I think Wilgz is basically clear which works cause I'm TRing him and I think there's 2 distinct groups of people with a wolf in them

Kate SVS Sig

Roxy Splints Marmot TSP

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

D2 Vote Analysis
Lucy (6) 35%
Voters: Epignosis, Neon, Roxy, Kate, DrWilgy, S~V~S

Kate (4) 24%
Voters: Dennis, RondoDimBuckle, TonyStarkPrime, lucy

Dennis (1) 6%
Voters: fingersplints

RondoDimBuckle (1) 6%

S~V~S (1) 6%
Voters: Lemonfairy

Oof nobody on Lucy has been flipped yet not great. However Kates wagon has almost entirely been flipped. I actually read this wagon differently from Marmots though. I think if Kate is a wolf which is a distinct possibility that TSP is also a wolf here. And that the other wolf is on Lucy

That means one in Me Roxy Epi Wilgy SVS. But even if Kate isn't woof there's at least one in that group I think. I'm still clearing Wilgz and myself obvs so there's one in Roxy Epi SVS

Off the main 2 wagons are Splints and Marmot which if Kate is wolf I think clears them but if Kate is town i think there's one in here.
Tldr; Kate gives us a lot of info and clears a lot of people from my point of view. I think I'm leaning towards Kate over SVS now.

I think we basically have the solve if Kate is woof. Either way there's a wolf in Kate Epi Roxy SVS.

There's also a wolf in Splints Marmot TSP but I think if Kate is woof it's always just TSP.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't like doing vote analysis until 2 days after so we get more flips but D3 vote there only a few people off wagon and I'd bet there's 2 on and 1 off. I'll look deeper lately.

I think where I'm at right now I only want to kill in Kate SVS and Wilgz today. I town read Wilgz but he provides valuable info. I think SVS is a hit. Kate provides a lot of info and looks pretty bad overall

So out of those 3 I think I'd like to go Kate > SVS > Wilgy

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:39 am D1 Analysis
falcon45ca (5) 29%
Voters: Kate, Quin, sabie12, lucy, S~V~S

DrWilgy (3) 18%
Voters: falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle, Dennis

RondoDimBuckle (2) 12%
Voters: Roxy, fingersplints

Quin (1) 6%

TonyStarkPrime (1) 6%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime

Lemonfairy (1) 6%
Voters: Neon

Neon (1) 6%
Voters: DrWilgy

I struggle to believe Falcon is clean D1 which means Kate SVS and Sig look bad here to me.

I also think it's Intresting that woofs have flipped Wilgz entire wagon and that wagon is entirely clean to me that screams frame job. I was feeling comfortable with Wilgz off minor things in thread but I don't think woofs flip his entire wagon...Wilgz is clear to me.

Simultaneously woofs probably don't stack everyone on Falcon here so 1 in Roxy Splints Marmot Me Wilgz TSP

But I'm confident in Wilgz town right now i know I'm town here so one in Roxy Splints Marmot TSP
TLDR; I think Wilgz is basically clear which works cause I'm TRing him and I think there's 2 distinct groups of people with a wolf in them

Kate SVS Sig

Roxy Splints Marmot TSP
I realized I'm an idiot and woofs only killed Dennis of the 3 so wilgy probably not as obv town as I thought...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I wonder if the team could just be Kate/Wilgy +1...TSP maybe...

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:40 am I wonder if the team could just be Kate/Wilgy +1...TSP maybe...
Wilgy made a fairly robust role hint.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:26 pm Also my boss is now deceased. RIP.

The correct play is to just go with Quin's legacy. [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

He repeated it at least once, and so did at least one player that I noticed.

Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:19 pm Wilgy town. Quin died and now his boss is deceased? Yeah all that does is set up himself up to get killed. If the other mason flips, then you get lynched (in my world).

Much as he wants to eliminate me, Wilgy is townlock, imo. I referenced it too, but it was probably buried in a text wall. It's why when I made my reads list, Wilgy was at the top of it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:09 am Am I crazy or are there 15 roles and 16 players?
No, not crazy, I just looked and yeah, 15 roles, 16 players. I don't count roles anymore, I haven't seen a secret role in ages. Is that still done? Or iirc there was a last minute sign up; maybe she made a new role and didn't update the roles list?

@Mongoose is this something you'll explain?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:40 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:33 pm

@DrWilgy

You are literally playing exactly how I'd expect you to play if you were trying to discredit the solve using Lucy and Dennis flips. Like word for word here lol

Did you read the spoilered post? It's kinda wall o'text, so I pulled out the things I'm referencing, but it's still up there ^^ if you want to read it in context so you are assured I did not pull shenanigans with Quins original text:
Quin said: So far in this game, I'm disagreeing with pretty much everything SVS says, and our conversation about scum agendas felt semantic and circular. She thinks lucy focussing so much on the previous game instead of this one isn't suspicious, when my mind (and I'm not the only one) immediately goes to, to quote Kate: "Or maybe the agenda is keeping focus on the last game and keeping it off of her in this one?". This is the interpretation I would expect from town SVS, because it's such an easy angle to add pressure on from someone I usually associate with supertown.
This is completely about me and Lucy. None of it actually panned out. None of what Lucy said was suspicious or helping keep the focus off of her, it was civ Lucy trying to have a conversation with Dennis. He obviously doesn't recall my town game as well as he thinks, becasue he was WRONG here ^^ and when Lucy flipped town, his points were rendered moot, and did not require the death of Dennis to be so.

Quin then went on to say he REALLY hated this post of mine (I clipped out part of it, but the entire thing is in the spoilered text above):
I said: The conversation you had with her about Istanbul/Mujahadeen felt real. It did not feel staged, it did not have that chatroom, "Let's go banter in the thread!" feel about it. Especially the way you ended it,
Quins opinion on this:
Quin said: lucy and Dennis's interaction did not feel 'real' at all. I don't understand how SVS is seeing it as an organic conversation when part of it involved lucy asking Dennis's mother for permission to start it. :suspish:

Wrong! It felt real becasue it WAS real. It wasn't evocative or anything shady, Lucy wasn't trying to "sound" any way becasue she was a civ, trying to have a conversation with Dennis. Again, Dennis does not need to be dead for this to be disproven. I am looking forward to Quins hat eating ceremony post game, or perhaps Wilgy can eat it for him.

Lucy said earlier in the game that she had been reported last game. Perhaps the permission she mentioned had something to do with that.

If I WAS bad, the person who would be dead is Wilgy. Not Dennis, who thought I was a civ in his big reads list, specifically because this theory had been disproven with Lucys flip.

(From the same Dennis post I used in my last post)
Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:19 pm
SVS is town lean because of Quin's theory, nothing else of note
I realize Quin (and that's who I'm really arguing with here) really really really thinks I'm bad, but Wilgy needs to say he's going on Quins gut (and as a gut player myself, I respect that, that's what I go on, too, for the most part), not on this theory, which fell apart when Lucy flipped civ.

This theory being wrong certainly does not make me a civvie. But If I *AM* bad (and I'm not), it's not for this reason ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Actually when i reread Dennis post, I see it was made pre Lucys death, since he was also town reading her based on the same reasons as me.

Heres the whole thing in context:
Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:19 pm Wilgy town. Quin died and now his boss is deceased? Yeah all that does is set up himself up to get killed. If the other mason flips, then you get lynched (in my world).

Neon probably town, this is like the exact same as LGM

Kate bad like 87% of the time, take this with a grain of salt tho this might be a 'no u'. She dragged me into a conversation I didn't really have anything to say about, and then didn't like my reaction. Complained about OT, but didn't try to get on topic or really say much before our conversation. Then her vote on me felt off, like... 'Blehh you're bad!! Silly!! :p' so when I flip town she won't look as bad.

Roxy probably town. She's like the only person who actually tried to explain why she's suspicious of me after I asked like 400 thousand times and I love her for that even if she is bad

splints is scum lean, she twisted (or misinterpreted) my words. I don't think past games is weak, I think using MY first game to compare to this game. Obviously I'm going to be different, I was confused as shit. And if you say 'why didn't you say that' then you clearly aren't reading my messages. Though I interpreted her messages as condescending and mean so maybe this is a 'no u'. Yeah, my wilgy vote was bad. My neon vote wasn't any better, at all. I have heard counterwagons are good and that they're bad so I guess this was the wrong circumstances to counterwagon, whoopsies sorry.

Lucy is town lean because of Quin's theory. she was also very willing to get the game going on D1 and I like that

SVS is town lean because of Quin's theory, nothing else of note

Epignosis is probably town, I like how open minded you are, willing to give me (also ty for the second chance even if I still die <3)

Lemonfairy is like a teeeny bit town, i dont know how much of that read is just because of the pfp though

Marmot town lean, nothing in specific to note. Playing how I would like to one day

Rondo maybe scum. You are making 0 comments despite having had no pressure but then you have apparently figured out the entire scum team, twice. Please elaborate (I say, as I do the same thing but I hope I have explained well enough why)

Sabie not enough content.

TonyStarkPrime not enough content.

Okay, feel free to yell at me for this one. I don't have very good reasoning (as we have already been over lol) and I would like to clarify anything that is on this list.
So again, this was disproved when Lucy flipped civ, no reason for Dennis to die to disprove it. I would like to know how it would still be valid after Lucy died, but before Dennis did. I am hoping Wilgy explains this to me. Dennis alive helps me if i'm bad, not the opposite way around.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:39 am
Kate wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:09 am Am I crazy or are there 15 roles and 16 players?
No, not crazy, I just looked and yeah, 15 roles, 16 players. I don't count roles anymore, I haven't seen a secret role in ages. Is that still done? Or iirc there was a last minute sign up; maybe she made a new role and didn't update the roles list?

No, it's not the last minute sign up, I just looked in the sign up thread, and Mongoose said:

Re: Felt 3 [SIGNUPS]
#66Post by Mongoose » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:19:10 pm
One more person and we will get this game started!

As for role claiming and info dumping - let’s maybe not do that? But I’m not gonna have you modkilled if you do.

And only one person signed up after that.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

[insert vague answer here]
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:33 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:39 am

No, it's not the last minute sign up, I just looked in the sign up thread, and Mongoose said:

Re: Felt 3 [SIGNUPS]
#66Post by Mongoose » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:19:10 pm
One more person and we will get this game started!

As for role claiming and info dumping - let’s maybe not do that? But I’m not gonna have you modkilled if you do.

And only one person signed up after that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:28 am
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:40 am I wonder if the team could just be Kate/Wilgy +1...TSP maybe...
Wilgy made a fairly robust role hint.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:26 pm Also my boss is now deceased. RIP.

The correct play is to just go with Quin's legacy. [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

He repeated it at least once, and so did at least one player that I noticed.

Much as he wants to eliminate me, Wilgy is townlock, imo. I referenced it too, but it was probably buried in a text wall. It's why when I made my reads list, Wilgy was at the top of it.
Dope I was right even though I was right for wrong reasons lol

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

:huh: I looked and indeed you are correct. I find this news chilling.
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:42 am I want to see Kate do more today but I feel bad pushing someone ill with covid.

Also kinda think SVS is a hit and clears Wilgz which gives more info methinks than Kate but I'm gonna try to get back to basics and find my groove again...I feel alone on an island this game
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:37 am I don't like doing vote analysis until 2 days after so we get more flips but D3 vote there only a few people off wagon and I'd bet there's 2 on and 1 off. I'll look deeper lately.

I think where I'm at right now I only want to kill in Kate SVS and Wilgz today. I town read Wilgz but he provides valuable info. I think SVS is a hit. Kate provides a lot of info and looks pretty bad overall

I quoted both of these as they are a contradiction of cover.

If you think Wigly is town why would he EVER be part of people you want to elim????
For info?
What info is so important that you would take yet another townie and elim them making it that much easier for the baddies to win???
I think no, just no way.
Mongoose wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:53 am [insert vague answer here]
@Marmot @fingersplints @sig @Kate @Epignosis @S~V~S srsly wtaf do you all make of this??

This is something everyone should be talking about. It makes me worry. A secret role has never boded well for the town in any game I have ever played.

I am quite surprised someone skipped right over it.......
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Why the heck would we listen to Quin who was wrong about his D 1 suspects. Nothing to be ashamed of it was only D 1. I feel like *YOU* should be playing the game as Quin is wrong.

His reasons were flimsy at best. It was how he read the convo between lucy and Dennis with SVS as a sidebar bc she called it civ vs civ. SVS read it civ on civ but not Quin. Oh no. Because of a D 0 convo Quin called them a baddie team. lol

I read the lucy/Dennis convo as lucy trying to get a feel of Dennis' game as she did last game. It read like two teens that do not get agree, plus she is in college and he is in Jr High/High school. Clash of the teens is all.

Why elim another one on his list to only elim another town? What kind of sense does that make? I was wrong with my D 1 suspect Rondo. I was so sure but then I re-evaluated and now am looking in diff directions and no longer looking at you.

Maybe you should re-evaluate as well. It can only help.

What do you make of the extra secret role?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Hey i said that!
Where? Will you please find the quote I have not been able to.
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon you seem to be "missing" a lot of thread evidence. Are you doing this purposefully because it's really starting to appear so.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:38 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:36 pm
Oh ignore that lol
My biggest problem is like I've been lost in mafia lately

I've gotten away from what made me the player I was and I can't get it back. And I'm struggling in every game lately.

ooh I know this feeling all too well. I struggled when I was an ambassador for this site in its infancy. I went to 2+2. MU and many others. Bringing in a new subset of players. Joining us to the tourney of champs with a lot of diff sites. I was overwhelmed at the new style (I still am tbh) also overwhelmed at the volume of posts from only 20 or so players. Their thirst for low posters was unquenchable.
So I stopped playing.
Don't let it happen to you. <3
Re-invent your game instead. Post with meme's or music to make your point. Switch it up by whatever works for you.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

that should have been in OT green I am sorry. :daisy:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:53 am SNIPS for ease

Right about what exactly?
;)
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

omg I was NK'd hahaha (I love being NK'd)
I totally didn't expect to be NK'd this game because I was slanking so hard
thank you to the mafia team :lorab:

also, this might be a bit late but happy holidays everyone!
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:44 pm
:huh: I looked and indeed you are correct. I find this news chilling.
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:42 am I want to see Kate do more today but I feel bad pushing someone ill with covid.

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:37 am I don't like doing vote analysis until 2 days after so we get more flips but D3 vote there only a few people off wagon and I'd bet there's 2 on and 1 off. I'll look deeper lately.

I quoted both of these as they are a contradiction of cover.

If you think Wigly is town why would he EVER be part of people you want to elim????
For info?
What info is so important that you would take yet another townie and elim them making it that much easier for the baddies to win???
I think no, just no way.
Mongoose wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:53 am [insert vague answer here]
@Marmot @fingersplints @sig @Kate @Epignosis @S~V~S srsly wtaf do you all make of this??

This is something everyone should be talking about. It makes me worry. A secret role has never boded well for the town in any game I have ever played.

I am quite surprised someone skipped right over it.......
Info is important and I generally believe you should always flip the d1 CW. Again he's the last person I'd flip today but I'll vote their if it's the most viable option of the 3 over anyone else except the other two

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:00 pm Neon you seem to be "missing" a lot of thread evidence. Are you doing this purposefully because it's really starting to appear so.
You can think what you want I think you provide massive info and are a possible woof *shrugs*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:04 pm

Wilgz lol

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:30 pm

Wilgz lol
But you were like super waffley. Your posts read as if he was bad until last the phase or so then you switched it up by saying you could get info from his elim.

What do you make of the secret role? Any thoughts at all about it? You seemed to have posted right over it without commenting.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:55 pm

Wilgz lol
But you were like super waffley. Your posts read as if he was bad until last the phase or so then you switched it up by saying you could get info from his elim.

What do you make of the secret role? Any thoughts at all about it? You seemed to have posted right over it without commenting.
I don't do mech spec

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:10 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:55 pm

Wilgz lol

I don't do mech spec
What is mech spec? I work as a Manager of 2 auto shops and even I do not know what this is lololololol
Mechanical Special?
It's my best guess. :)
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mech spec = Mechanics speculation?

@Roxy i think it sounds like we have a 3P.

With this ratio, an extra baddie would be kinda overpowering. An extra civvie maybe not so much, unless the role had a power, then it might be overpowering too. And really, from a hosts perspective, what’s the point of a vanilla 3P?

No extra kills, so at least it doesn’t appear to be a Serial Killer :shrug:
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:26 pm Mech spec = Mechanics speculation?

With this ratio, an extra baddie would be kinda overpowering. An extra civvie maybe not so much, unless the role had a power, then it might be overpowering too. And really, from a hosts perspective, what’s the point of a vanilla 3P?

Yes speculating on game mechanics and set up. Not my thing.

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Like a Recruiting role? If the Leader dies or elimmed they all die? Or maybe they win if elimmed?

Or maybe some sort of protector if they protect successfully a number of times or no death for a number of days they win?

Too many possibilities.

I personally do not feel that the town or baddies would be overpowered by an additional role because most are vanilla.

Where is everyone?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:56 pm

Yes speculating on game mechanics and set up. Not my thing.
Maybe speculating but you honestly have no thoughts at all about it? Ok thanks for the answer?
;)

Return to “Previous Heists”