Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sig reads genuine.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 19

Post by fingersplints »

It’s late and I got tired of reading the thread as a whole, so decided to focus on specific players instead. Started with Alison and Roxy. I think Alison comes off worse in the exchange.
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:36 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:35 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:24 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:21 pm Oh honey. that was not guns blazing, you have never played with me but you act like I have tells. If you want a tell look at Felt Mafia 2. I was bad with Kate, SVS and Epi. We never suspected each other let alone voted for each other. I protect my teammates. I do not bus. Which is why we won that game with all four of us still alive. The new players such as yourself do not play this way. (see my baddie game w/lucy LGM) New players mostly all want passes to D 4 so they have info to go off of. OG players like myself find our actual suspicions in the thread. We do not vote without reasons or otherwise we would be the next elim.
1) This is going to be a copypasta after this game is over
2) This is an incorrect characterization of "new players"
do not know what copypasta is but it sounds horrible so no thank you?
I think it is pretty accurate tbh
You don't really get to choose whether or not it's a copypasta, also you are extremely inaccurate and I know much better than you on this topic.
I can see why Rox is annoyed with comments like this. I think posts would go down better if explained why you think it’s inaccurate rather than just saying “well I know better.”
Gro-oo-ovy
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:45 am The more true thing about that 4 player wagon is it is likely 75% town regardless of Kate's alignment, which is pretty well rand. So trying to do wagonomics with it is dumb.

However 3 of the voters seem much townier than the other, hence my vote.
I agree is dumb to try wagonomics on it, why do you think creatures vote is the worst of them
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 434

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:42 am Alright, I'm caught up now.

Town are Baudib, Bereft, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Porscha, Rondo, SPF, Tutuu

Wolves in Lucy, Seanzie, Creature
Wilgy is mafia
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:51 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:48 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:45 am The more true thing about that 4 player wagon is it is likely 75% town regardless of Kate's alignment, which is pretty well rand. So trying to do wagonomics with it is dumb.

Fill me in, which one isn't towny?
he just voted creature a few posts above this

i think wilgy is ... towny for this?
why though? Derp?
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:51 amya
I dont really see it as a derp that's ai in the slightest lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:08 pm Percentage chance of a Mac/Alison W/W world? Like anyone else think that's a possibility right meow? Because it's something I'm buying into more and more during reread.
I retract my neon scumread.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:28 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:09 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:08 pm Percentage chance of a Mac/Alison W/W world? Like anyone else think that's a possibility right meow? Because it's something I'm buying into more and more during reread.
Sell me on it. What is making you feel that way?
I'm not much of a seller gotta be honest I don't really like making scum cases.

I feel like they are treating each other with kid gloves they are interacting and iirc Mac has a scum read on Alison but he's barely getting into it. I'm used to Alison and Mac at least making some noise when they play together it's like a neutered version of what I'd expect
Your expectations of me are misaligned with the reality of me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:02 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:55 am Somebody do something to make me feel something.
I'm listening to Easy to Tame by Kim Mitchell, and got Rich Gurl by Hall & Oates qued up next.

Get hyped.

What's your take on Wilgy?
lol I think DrWilgy had a wolf list that feels like it's 0/3 so he can go
agree / retract my scumread on creature
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:49 pm

I did. I read his ISO carefully.

I'll ask again. Where is this happening? Please point out specific instances.
This is not a serious post. Do you believe that Jack believes we should yeet him D1 every game in order to determine his alignment? Do you believe that he really thinks he should be considered obvtown?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:11 pm
I mean, in theory, you should try to yeet me every D1 to immediately determine my alignment.

In practice, I'm obviously town so what are you doing?
This is a nonsensical post with no reasoning or previous post supporting any of these conclusions.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:07 pm Also, just assume that everything happens for a reason, including rands.

Ergo, you can townread Seanzie, me, Creature, Falcon, Porscha and you can scumread Alison, Wilgy.
This is another useless post that says nothing. Yes, we can conclude that Roxy-Alison is one of three possible groupings. :confused2: This is lolcatting,
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:06 pm well, since we can all agree that Alison and Roxy are either w/w, v/w or v/v, we should infoyeet Alison.
You know, I'll admit that those posts are a very slight bit trolly. Jack has 42 posts though, and those are not representative of the whole. Jack has been one of the loudest Alison critics, and I think Jack's posts there look good. Do you find those RVS or trolly? I don't.

I don't see where Jack was suspected and doubled-down on being trolly. Aside from Alison saying "Jack is outed" who is suspecting Jack (there could be people but I don't remember), and where was their response to this pressure that you're so concerned with?

If you think Jack's ISO is all troll posts, you're skipping posts. One could argue that Jack is only focusing serious attention on Alison, and that would make sense to me, but Jack is more AI content posts than I do likely.

Also, the "previous posts" are actually there - just not in this game. Jack fancies himself "unyeetable" as town, this is a trope that has existed as long as I've known Jack.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:35 am
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:45 am Porscha town due to feeling comfortable and posting analysis already in this playerlist
This looks like a clean attempt to pocket imo.
I've considered it, but since I dont really think it makes a lot of sense for lucy to make the post about try harding (especially cuz I think she is aware that myself and likely some other players here see her try hard more as wolf and not as town) if shes wolfing, I already mentally had her sorted to the town side unless something egregious changes
But maybe I'm just happy to not have the mislynch train on me early for once so whatever it can be a tentative tr that I'll keep in mind
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:46 pm How does Baudib even have any reasonable idea of what the correct and incorrect world views are at this point in the game?
That is a really disingenuous appraisal of what he was doing imo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:49 pm The urge to vote Mac is a lot higher than I thought it could be at this point in the game.
Lol why?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:51 pm Alright let me process the new stuff that just happened.

I guess DrWilgy may indeed believe his worldview so I'm retracting my previous wolflean.
What did he say to make you feel that way?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sorry if you explain later but I'm in catch up and want to know what you are seeing in catch up that would make you think its w/w? Iirc mac said something about alison maybe wolf but dont think it went anywhere
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:53 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:50 pm I don’t have any opinions on anyone’s reads lists.
That's concerning to the point of me doubting it's truth.

@Creature, we just going to ignore my reasons for my wr list that I posted earlier?

I think I don't know creatures wolf range well enough, I can postulate both "maybe I'm in argument with a town that communicates differently from my expectations" and "damn, creature is putting down some scummy posts."
The things you are choosing to focus on and talk about and place importance on just don't feel like relevant and town mindset things to me.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Off topic first-world problems rant with a happy ending
So I am trying to buy a house, and today I found out that the mortgage I was expecting to get no longer existed because of some stupid issue with terms changing in 2023 that my mortgage broker didn't realize until just now. I could still get a mortgage, but the terms were significantly worse, and I was bummed out all day and have been calling around to try to find something closer to the terms that I was going to get before because the difference was like $35k over 10 years, which is kinda significant to me. Anyways, after calling around and mostly getting terms that were slightly better than my original lender could do, but still way worse than what I've been budgeting for and planning on up until this morning, I eventually got terms that are actually quite a bit better than my original terms, and should help me build an extra $10k in equity over 10 years, which is pretty cool. If I wouldn't have spent so much time today figuring this out though, I wouldn't have gotten this, so in a way, I kinda made an extra $45k today. Was super stressful today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i don't claim to have any level of confidence in reading alison correctly but i do honestly feel like the main reasons ive seen to justify voting her have been more related to her playstyle than her alignment

feels kind of icky
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:46 pm How does Baudib even have any reasonable idea of what the correct and incorrect world views are at this point in the game?
It absolutely is not. How do you reconcile Wilgy's list as bad world view?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

fingersplints wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:17 pm It’s late and I got tired of reading the thread as a whole, so decided to focus on specific players instead. Started with Alison and Roxy. I think Alison comes off worse in the exchange.
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:21 pm Oh honey. that was not guns blazing, you have never played with me but you act like I have tells. If you want a tell look at Felt Mafia 2. I was bad with Kate, SVS and Epi. We never suspected each other let alone voted for each other. I protect my teammates. I do not bus. Which is why we won that game with all four of us still alive. The new players such as yourself do not play this way. (see my baddie game w/lucy LGM) New players mostly all want passes to D 4 so they have info to go off of. OG players like myself find our actual suspicions in the thread. We do not vote without reasons or otherwise we would be the next elim.
You don't really get to choose whether or not it's a copypasta, also you are extremely inaccurate and I know much better than you on this topic.
I can see why Rox is annoyed with comments like this. I think posts would go down better if explained why you think it’s inaccurate rather than just saying “well I know better.”
i dont particularly like this post because it doesnt really seem like youre trying to evaluate alison or roxy's alignment here, but you still say that alison looks worse from it

you can say that alison looks worse in the sense that she was rude to roxy, but do you think that alison looks wolfy for being rude to roxy? feels like the two are being conflated as though they're the same thing
staypositivefriend
Hitman

out of all the ppl who have pushed on alison, jack's posts looks the most genuine to me i think
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@Neon -

let's talk when youre around
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@RondoDimBuckle -

same to u
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:28 pm
It absolutely is not. How do you reconcile Wilgy's list as bad world view?
Show me where that's what he said
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:01 pm I'll prob only be able to do good stuff after D1. I can't function without flips and seeing how wagons work on non-me players. Wagoning me here is detrimental to town.
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:55 am Somebody do something to make me feel something.
I'm listening to Easy to Tame by Kim Mitchell, and got Rich Gurl by Hall & Oates qued up next.

Get hyped.

Why does this feel like pain
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:34 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:29 pm

Get hyped.

Yeah, but it's D1...weird reason to SR him IMO
The same can be said to literally any wolfread rn. Gotta start somewhere.
No, that's not true. Lots of legit reasons to SR a player can & do emerge D1, but to SR a player just cuz you feel they have 0 wolves in a list of 3 is utter crap
Once again, no it isn’t. Pushing wrong world views is exactly what scum do.
@MacDougall
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1] ++

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:10 pm Alison
DrWilgy
Kate
RondoDimBuckle
sig
tutuu

should contain wolves
Do you have actual reasons for them being wolves what is your track record on being right on them? Your track record on me isn't flash hot
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:58 pm usually i do

also there’s just always a wolf in alison/spf
please explain
Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:34 pm I'd vote for Kate, Rondo, Jack, Falcon, Dr Wilgy today, probably not anyone else.
why?
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:34 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:10 pm Alison
DrWilgy
Kate
RondoDimBuckle
sig
tutuu

should contain wolves
Kate and Rondo look worse here
why?
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:19 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:52 pm @RondoDimBuckle pretty sure the level of tryharding i put into the thread has zero correlation to my alignment, furthermore my spew is notoriously hard to read so i’m pretty sure that analysis won’t do shit even if i was a wolf. so my question is, why do you think that it will, and why do you think that wim matters?

also i thought u were bluffing or calling me a wolf, i thought getting u to verbalize those thoughts make your thoughts about 2 wolves above this line super wolfy

which is why i SR you atm
this is the towniest post from lucy so far
Agreed, but I am disappointed she had to be pressured to wake up when she said she would wake up. Probably town off it tho
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:23 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:58 pm usually i do

also there’s just always a wolf in alison/spf
While SPF is quoting it, legit I'm more or less focusing on Alison and SPF because of this post and recent historical games where I've correctly scumread Alison and/or SPF when they were wolves and most players didn't.

I've not liked Alison's posts about others or reactions to my posts about her.

I have liked SPF's posts about others and her reactions to my posts about her.

Fwiw.
If Alison flips town who is next?

If Alison flips wolf is Roxy one of her partners?

^ Above question for anyone thinking Alison is wolf. Not a defense just gathering data
Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:24 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:23 pm I think jack is outed for insinuating that alison would never go balls to the wall trying to kill a player d1 for doing nothing
Let’s kill him.
Why did both of you say this but not vote him?
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:28 pm lucy
Bereft
Neon
staypositivefriend
RondoDimBuckle

Alison
DrWilgy
Seanzie
Dennis
MacDougall

falcon45ca
fingersplints
Jackofhearts2005
Kate
Porscha
sig

Baudib1

Creature
Roxy

Can I get a why for each one?
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:30 pm hardclaiming oracle
Well this is interesting
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:57 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:07 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:45 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:05 am I agree with SPF that this is a super unexciting game so far. I am just gonna vote the easiest wolf to catch and try to break the game open with associatives.

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
??? I think I've made 2 posts. Why are you looking at me?
This is an outing reaction by the way. This is literally a wolf asking "why me?" This is someone who doesn't understand how they've been caught off 2 posts.

I would dayvig this if I had a gun.
I'll bite.

Why is this a wolf asking "why me" and not a townie asking "why me?"
I think townies ask "why me?" less often in general. On town of salem there is the saying: "why me = fry me" for this reason.
Daily mafia "what do you want from me" = THE WORDS
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 19

Post by fingersplints »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:38 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:17 pm It’s late and I got tired of reading the thread as a whole, so decided to focus on specific players instead. Started with Alison and Roxy. I think Alison comes off worse in the exchange.
i dont particularly like this post because it doesnt really seem like youre trying to evaluate alison or roxy's alignment here, but you still say that alison looks worse from it

you can say that alison looks worse in the sense that she was rude to roxy, but do you think that alison looks wolfy for being rude to roxy? feels like the two are being conflated as though they're the same thing
I do not plan on voting for either. I think this is a major playstyle clash.
Gro-oo-ovy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:09 pm FTR I agree with almost all of Alison’s posts at least to a certain degree. Pocketing intensifies.
Yeah in catch up until here I'm finding myself agreeing with you and Alison and waiting for the section that leads to you two being the top wagons.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:49 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:09 pm FTR I agree with almost all of Alison’s posts at least to a certain degree. Pocketing intensifies.
Yeah in catch up until here I'm finding myself agreeing with you and Alison and waiting for the section that leads to you two being the top wagons.
Do you really find Alison's case on Roxy convincing?

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:44 pm Justice - Justice, Fairness, Truth, Cause and Effect, Law. If the player who holds this card is night killed, they may choose to take another player of their choice down with them. If the player who holds this card is eliminated by poll, they may choose to take one of their voters down with them.

this is the only way i die, so i think spf's option is generally optimal

1) lucy is not an inter
2) fakeclaiming oracle as town/mafia is inting here
3) ergo i am oracle
What if I told you I have been softing oracle since the first 3 posts of the game?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:14 pm Re: Cartomancy [Day I]

two wolves above this line
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:19 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:18 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:14 pm two wolves above this line
rank most to least wolfy players "above this line" as you say
Re: CartoAMncy [Day 1]
no
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:48 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:01 pmFrist
Town
Bereft wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:01 pm Colorful tent!
Town
Creature wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:03 pm I used to rule the world...
Town
sig wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:03 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:01 pmFrist
Only mafia post first as they’re the most excited to play the game. It is known
Town
Dennis wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:06 pm Whoop whoop game!!
Null, possibly wolf.
lucy wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:09 pm this game will be glorious, one thing to note is that i will be tryharding this game
Likely town
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:02 pm
TOWN STREAKING!!!!!!
Town

I hate love you lmfao
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:14 pm two wolves above this line
Wolf
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:24 pm im gay and mafia
Town
Neon wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:02 pm
TOWN STREAKING!!!!!!
[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

Town
Kate wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:43 pm Hello old friends and new friends!

Yay :clap: for new game!
Unknown, probably town.

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
Re: CartOraclemancy [Day 1]
How many times have you called me out as wolf and been correct? 0 times.
Seanzie Streaking!
Lucy / Seanzie equity

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Gun to head, little thought sort. No sorting within groups.

lucy

tutuu

MacDougall
Roxy
Jackofhearts2005
Creature
Porscha
falcon45ca

fingersplints
Alison
Bereft
DrWilgy
sig
RondoDimBuckle
Neon

Kate
Baudib1
Dennis
staypositivefriend

Interesting Tutuu is my top non-mech townread, which I would not have guessed at the outset of this exercise.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:19 pm The only reason I'm not voting for Alison is because Alison gave me shit for "not scumreading" her and it has reverse psychologied me into not wanting to vote her.

But that's not a good reason. Alison's posts are the worst I've read and she's >rand scum. [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
I... see.
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Baudib1 »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:24 pm

This is not a serious post. Do you believe that Jack believes we should yeet him D1 every game in order to determine his alignment? Do you believe that he really thinks he should be considered obvtown?
I mean, in theory, you should try to yeet me every D1 to immediately determine my alignment.

This is a nonsensical post with no reasoning or previous post supporting any of these conclusions.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:07 pm Also, just assume that everything happens for a reason, including rands.

Ergo, you can townread Seanzie, me, Creature, Falcon, Porscha and you can scumread Alison, Wilgy.
This is another useless post that says nothing. Yes, we can conclude that Roxy-Alison is one of three possible groupings. :confused2: This is lolcatting,
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:06 pm well, since we can all agree that Alison and Roxy are either w/w, v/w or v/v, we should infoyeet Alison.
You know, I'll admit that those posts are a very slight bit trolly. Jack has 42 posts though, and those are not representative of the whole. Jack has been one of the loudest Alison critics, and I think Jack's posts there look good. Do you find those RVS or trolly? I don't.

I don't see where Jack was suspected and doubled-down on being trolly. Aside from Alison saying "Jack is outed" who is suspecting Jack (there could be people but I don't remember), and where was their response to this pressure that you're so concerned with?

If you think Jack's ISO is all troll posts, you're skipping posts. One could argue that Jack is only focusing serious attention on Alison, and that would make sense to me, but Jack is more AI content posts than I do likely.

Also, the "previous posts" are actually there - just not in this game. Jack fancies himself "unyeetable" as town, this is a trope that has existed as long as I've known Jack.
Give me a summary on Jack’s worldview other than he thinks Alison has gross posts.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:52 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:44 pm They were just mafia together though so the odds are in our favor they’re not both mafia.
I mean, you could say this about anybody. There is the same chance that Roxy rolled mafia that you rolled mafia that Seanzie rolled mafia, and so on and so forth.
Something something statistical smart sounding. (I engaged in Tactical study prep during those classes so psh who knows) it sounds smart and right though so I’m sticking to it
Man I just got schooled by something that sounded smart and also related to statistics!

I'm just a freshman so no statistics for me yet, but I'm just saying that the chances of two people rolling mafia two games in a row is the same chances as player A and player B rolling maf in game one and player C and player D in game 2. Every mafia combination has the same chances as another so we can't just say "I rolled mafia last game so I'm civ this game". Also there's the chance the roles weren't randomized in one the games but meh. I've wrote way too much on this topic anyways.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

seanzie can you talk to me about your read on me and dennis and kate?
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:59 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:52 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:44 pm They were just mafia together though so the odds are in our favor they’re not both mafia.
I mean, you could say this about anybody. There is the same chance that Roxy rolled mafia that you rolled mafia that Seanzie rolled mafia, and so on and so forth.
Something something statistical smart sounding. (I engaged in Tactical study prep during those classes so psh who knows) it sounds smart and right though so I’m sticking to it
Man I just got schooled by something that sounded smart and also related to statistics!

I'm just a freshman so no statistics for me yet, but I'm just saying that the chances of two people rolling mafia two games in a row is the same chances as player A and player B rolling maf in game one and player C and player D in game 2. Every mafia combination has the same chances as another so we can't just say "I rolled mafia last game so I'm civ this game". Also there's the chance the roles weren't randomized in one the games but meh. I've wrote way too much on this topic anyways.
In general, when people use poor logic such as this (Player x and Player Y were just mafia so what are the odds they are again?) they’re likely to be scum.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

HOLD UP EVERYONE HOLD UP. CODE RED. MASSIVE CHANGE

just to get this outta the way

@rondo i aint telling u SHIT friend, all of my reads are 100% naturally generated progression all there in my posts. no processed chemicals full bio. u want me to chop it up into thin slices for u to eat? want me to feed u mouth to mouth like mama bird to baby bird? how bout you READ mah POSTS if u wanna KNOW the REASONING for my READS you WOMBAT. thats right fam

@seanzie DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS? . GIF

bro WHAT WAS THAT SPF POST. i TOWNREAD for that earlier BUT SHE PUSHIN IT. U PUSHIN IT HOME GIRL IM WATCHING U. DONT THINK IM NOT. IM WATCHING U. whats up with this assumption that fingersplint is using "worse" as "scummy". u coulda just asked her. u write a whole post assuming and u already forming a read. u aint got no reads about nothing else. where are ur reads. WHERE ARE YOUR READS SPF. ion see em. i see u nitpicking that fingerpost. u riding on ur laureals, u thought it was gonna be that easy to get townread? SIKE THINK AGAIN SUCKER

i AM DROPPING you from my TOWNCORE. i dont wanna hear no cry, no moan. END OF DISCUSSION. PERIOD. u wanna contest this decision - contact my lawyer. I AINT DEALING with no FURRIES.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:57 pm

Give me a summary on Jack’s worldview other than he thinks Alison has gross posts.
I literally just told you that The argument that "Jack is only focusing serous attention Alison" makes sense to me, so we won't make progress in our conversation by hashing out points we agree on.

What I disagree with you about is your claim that Jack was only trolling (you now seem to concede that Jack did have some content), and that " When he unexpectedly took heat for this he just rolled with it to try to deflect." I am still waiting to see where this happened, because I did not get this feeling at all, and it was the main issue I had with your post - this is a very specific thing you're claiming, and I don't see it and I am waiting on you to prove to me that you DID see something that you interpreted in that way.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:02 pm HOLD UP EVERYONE HOLD UP. CODE RED. MASSIVE CHANGE

@rondo i aint telling u SHIT friend, all of my reads are 100% naturally generated progression all there in my posts. no processed chemicals full bio. u want me to chop it up into thin slices for u to eat? want me to feed u mouth to mouth like mama bird to baby bird? how bout you READ mah POSTS if u wanna KNOW the REASONING for my READS you WOMBAT. thats right fam

bro WHAT WAS THAT SPF POST. i TOWNREAD for that earlier BUT SHE PUSHIN IT. U PUSHIN IT HOME GIRL IM WATCHING U. DONT THINK IM NOT. IM WATCHING U. whats up with this assumption that fingersplint is using "worse" as "scummy". u coulda just asked her. u write a whole post assuming and u already forming a read. u aint got no reads about nothing else. where are ur reads. WHERE ARE YOUR READS SPF. ion see em. i see u nitpicking that fingerpost. u riding on ur laureals, u thought it was gonna be that easy to get townread? SIKE THINK AGAIN SUCKER

i AM DROPPING you from my TOWNCORE. i dont wanna hear no cry, no moan. END OF DISCUSSION. PERIOD. u wanna contest this decision - contact my lawyer. I AINT DEALING with no FURRIES.
We've been best friends since we did the Jack and Dwight bit in Bike Mafia.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:50 pm
sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:20 am Current leans

@sig wolf? (GTH Wolf) === Why did you try to undermine my Mac town read? Why are you defending Falcon? Why are you giving me a day 1 pass in a game about suspicion and deceit? What specifically do you like about Sean / Baud's post? When do you plan on doing any actual solving?
@staypositivefriend dunno (GT
(A) Kate > (B) Sig > (C) Lucy > (D)(One of Alison/Mac)

A - if kate flips wolf, analyse spew (or lack of and continue with kill list)
B - if Sig flips wolf, analyse spew (or lack of and continue with kill list)
C - if lucy flips wolf, anal- win the game

A - if kate flips town > kill counter wagon and so on till finding wolf and then kill most towny player day 4 if 3 consecutive non wolf hits (Hence D. Mac/Alison)
B - as above but +1 day
C - as above but +2 days

Or you can ignore all of this Im not your mum
First, I don’t like the level of tie in you’re attempting to do this early on, pre any flips. A lot of assumptions are being made and I find that this is more commonly a tactic used by mafia. Especially early game since it allows you to post a lot but say very little.

I alreayd answered the falcon question when talking to him, but basically he’s misvoted a lot and I don’t see much to see why he’s mafia. His posts (up to where I was which was around 10am today) are all pretty normal.

Mac is someone who we shouldn’t hardcore read town day 1 and I said why in my post. I’m not liking some of your questions especially this one since I answered it upfront? Seems like you’re just fishing for a reason to vote for me right now.

The other two were gut feels I like their playstyle so far.

I was against voting you day 1 since I wasn’t seeing the reasons and it seems like you’re misvoted alot.

Now my questions for you.

Why is it odd that I don’t want people to Town Read Mac for doing almost nothing, BUT, it’s also odd for me to not want to vote you out since “this is a game of deception”? You’re Basically making two totally counter arguments/point that don’t fit together at all. This + you questioning me about Mac is raising some flags
Rondo is Maf, so is Mac
I'm not.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:02 pm HOLD UP EVERYONE HOLD UP. CODE RED. MASSIVE CHANGE

We've been best friends since we did the Jack and Dwight bit in Bike Mafia.
Jim and Dwight*

staypositivefriend
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:02 pm bro WHAT WAS THAT SPF POST. i TOWNREAD for that earlier BUT SHE PUSHIN IT. U PUSHIN IT HOME GIRL IM WATCHING U. DONT THINK IM NOT. IM WATCHING U. whats up with this assumption that fingersplint is using "worse" as "scummy". u coulda just asked her. u write a whole post assuming and u already forming a read. u aint got no reads about nothing else. where are ur reads. WHERE ARE YOUR READS SPF. ion see em. i see u nitpicking that fingerpost. u riding on ur laureals, u thought it was gonna be that easy to get townread? SIKE THINK AGAIN SUCKER
well i worded my read on fingersplints in an overly accusatory way to see how she would respond and i thought her response was good but honestly i appreciate ur energy and i hope that u keep being urself
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:00 pm seanzie can you talk to me about your read on me and dennis and kate?
One of your posts really reminded me of when you pushed me in that one game you pushed me over. KotH maybe it was?

Dennis I just got a feeling about. I also would like to pressure them to see how they react.

Kate, I agreed with Alison's original point there that Kate's first post was quite bad, and Kates return did not make things better.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:52 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:44 pm Alison/Mac/Bau woofie woofers
Neon is pocketing me, and I kinda like it.

It's not nearly as bright as you might expect
I think this is mafia Falcon.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:17 pm

I agree is dumb to try wagonomics on it, why do you think creatures vote is the worst of them
I just thought the other 3 were townier at the time. It means nothing anymore.
Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:03 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:57 pm

I literally just told you that The argument that "Jack is only focusing serous attention Alison" makes sense to me, so we won't make progress in our conversation by hashing out points we agree on.

What I disagree with you about is your claim that Jack was only trolling (you now seem to concede that Jack did have some content), and that " When he unexpectedly took heat for this he just rolled with it to try to deflect." I am still waiting to see where this happened, because I did not get this feeling at all, and it was the main issue I had with your post - this is a very specific thing you're claiming, and I don't see it and I am waiting on you to prove to me that you DID see something that you interpreted in that way.
I don’t agree that he actually has any non-trolling content other than perhaps his comment that Alison and I are not w/w. I don’t think any of his posts about Alison are genuine either. Basically I’m just seeing his entire gameplay as spouting nonsense nonstop.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:06 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:00 pm seanzie can you talk to me about your read on me and dennis and kate?
One of your posts really reminded me of when you pushed me in that one game you pushed me over. KotH maybe it was?
was it when i silently voted u
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:06 pm

*copy/paste one of the 17 posts I've made in previous games about why yeeting Falcon early in a game is a bad idea*

Even if you think this, I'd recommend spending your attention elsewhere for now.

Baudib1
Stool Pigeon

Post by Baudib1 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:06 pm

I believe there were multiple people calling Falcon town, and I’d like to see them come here and explain themselves.

Return to “Previous Rackets”