[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 398

Re: [DAY 4] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by MacDougall »

HARD CLAIM WOLF HEHE.

Is this one wolfy too?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:56 pm God you all are children put your tiny dicks away and quit calling each other bad

It's just demotivating
My tiny dick goes away on its own when it's cold and I have no control over it.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:49 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:48 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:47 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:46 pm Hardclaiming mac was not poisoned, he was protected
Explain poetically pls
Tutuu protected him
tutuu was a regular doctor with night protections. Mac claimed to be poisoned, which would have flipped him at the end of the day yesterday.
This is quite possibly the worst poem I've ever read
My bad I got you

Tutuu was doctor
She protected mac n2
Mac was not poisoned
You're no Shell Silverstein but I won't chop down your giving tree or whatever
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:55 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:50 pm @Dennis are you saying that the mod feedback I got was just telling me I was protected not poisoned?
Yes
Explain more pls.

Not role fishing. Trying to clear someone.
I know for a fact tutuu protected mac n2

So even if he did get poisoned, it wouldn't have gone through
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:54 pm Mac's energy has been decidedly pro-town since he got here. Forget who deserves credit for what. He was calm, collected, and in charge during his first couple days in the game. Today he has opened by trying to direct our attention to the other factions. I am not inclined to remove this player from the game right now. These are going well. We do not need to change course right now.
Agree with this assessment of Mac on D2. Not so much on D3
Uh I was like this on D3 until the lawpy wagon was set in stone and you decided to start roleplaying Twice Shrunk.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dennis feels very town at this exact moment.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:59 pm Dennis feels very town at this exact moment.
Cool cool cool get pocketed nerd
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:50 pm @Dennis are you saying that the mod feedback I got was just telling me I was protected not poisoned?
Yes
Explain more pls.

"Heard a noise" makes me think it actually blocked something.
mightyrunner7
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Benoit

Post by mightyrunner7 »

People are saying Seanzie has gained village points (or at least is incompatabel with wolfs)

Can somebody please help me understand this read? Seanzie has been pretty much nonexistent since D1
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It's ironic that this "Mac is lock mafia" push from Santy started when I said "Santy isn't in my towncore anymore".

Before then Santy was chill. But because I stopped lock townreading Santy his read on me has slowly slipped all the way to outed mafia gradually.

And yet Tutuu's read was virtually the same, and they have flipped town.

Now... I dunno bout you, but if I was Santy, I'd think "well I have literal evidence that someone of pure mindset had exactly the same feeling towards me as Mac does, so his approach to me is probably fair and unbiased given that." However what we have instead is a doubling down.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:59 pm Dennis feels very town at this exact moment.
Oh heavens yes.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:34 am I do want to talk about Falcon. 3 votes on him, all from those unfamiliar with him ... is at a glance not filling me with much confidence. I iso'd him however and found many of his pushes to be making a big deal out of largely NAI stuff. At first I thought Zedge was wolfy for pushing Falcon but in reality ... I don't actually think Falcon is towny.

I understand a lot of those familiar with Falcon are likely to see 100+ posts on a d1 and not actually look into him but I didn't really like any of his pushes.

That being said... why the 3 Falcon voters are going ahead full steam pushing someone that nobody familiar with him is pushing also has me somewhat perplexed.

Notwithstanding the fact that the n1 kills seem largely to have come from SDN wolves. I haven't liked the content of all three of those voting Falcon.

One giant hedge to say... I kinda think Falcon is sus but I am likely the only one with a good reason so I'm probably wrong?
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:04 pm The thing is that Dennis and Falcon are probably the two syndicators that are most in their town meta. Sloonei also seems okay. The rest are off to me. Like all of the rest.

Did a quick reread and I'll admit that on my mind I think I may had interpreted one lf these as a falcon townread of sorts / explaining they were on town meta. But you kept them at arms lenght to yeet so saying that you tr'd them is in fact inaccurate.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:57 pm HARD CLAIM WOLF HEHE.

Is this one wolfy too?
Honestly, most town post yet
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:57 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:56 pm God you all are children put your tiny dicks away and quit calling each other bad

It's just demotivating
My tiny dick goes away on its own when it's cold and I have no control over it.
We've all been there

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:00 pm People are saying Seanzie has gained village points (or at least is incompatabel with wolfs)

Can somebody please help me understand this read? Seanzie has been pretty much nonexistent since D1
A fair question. If you read Seanzie's ISO you will see that he does not fit in a dyachei mafia team. He can be non Werecreature faction though. I don't have him as town. I just have him as never mafia with Dyachei.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

No Mac, you are a different slot from tuutuu. You know me better, it isnt the same at all and Im going to call you out on it
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:01 pm
Oh heavens yes.
Good job pretending to be pocketed so now they'll never know we're the last two vampires
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:34 am I do want to talk about Falcon. 3 votes on him, all from those unfamiliar with him ... is at a glance not filling me with much confidence. I iso'd him however and found many of his pushes to be making a big deal out of largely NAI stuff. At first I thought Zedge was wolfy for pushing Falcon but in reality ... I don't actually think Falcon is towny.

I understand a lot of those familiar with Falcon are likely to see 100+ posts on a d1 and not actually look into him but I didn't really like any of his pushes.

That being said... why the 3 Falcon voters are going ahead full steam pushing someone that nobody familiar with him is pushing also has me somewhat perplexed.

Notwithstanding the fact that the n1 kills seem largely to have come from SDN wolves. I haven't liked the content of all three of those voting Falcon.

One giant hedge to say... I kinda think Falcon is sus but I am likely the only one with a good reason so I'm probably wrong?
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:04 pm The thing is that Dennis and Falcon are probably the two syndicators that are most in their town meta. Sloonei also seems okay. The rest are off to me. Like all of the rest.

Did a quick reread and I'll admit that on my mind I think I may had interpreted one lf these as a falcon townread of sorts / explaining they were on town meta. But you kept them at arms lenght to yeet so saying that you tr'd them is in fact inaccurate.
Jeez you are incapable of making posts without them dripping with confbias are you lol.

I found Falcon sus as soon as I read his ISO. I didn't hard push him frankly because he was never live posting while I was here, but I never townread him and I only ever sought to get Zenge to better explain his read because he felt right about it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:02 pm No Mac, you are a different slot from tuutuu. You know me better, it isnt the same at all and Im going to call you out on it
You are really frustrating me right now and I wish you would actually take a deep breath, think about a world in which I am town and how annoyed I would be in that world, and then play mafia with me for a little while with that in mind.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:56 pm So Santy am I a wolf now because I'm trying to claim cred for the town victory?

Is this post also wolfy?

What about the post I am about to make in my next one. Hold up here it comes.
You are trying to boast yourself or shut me down using deflective antics . So yeah I think is wolfy and makes me bias me more into my read being correct
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:01 pm It's ironic that this "Mac is lock mafia" push from Santy started when I said "Santy isn't in my towncore anymore".

Before then Santy was chill. But because I stopped lock townreading Santy his read on me has slowly slipped all the way to outed mafia gradually.

Now... I dunno bout you, but if I was Santy, I'd think "well I have literal evidence that someone of pure mindset had exactly the same feeling towards me as Mac does, so his approach to me is probably fair and unbiased given that." However what we have instead is a doubling down.
Who do you pair with Santy?

A push in the early hours of a cycle shouldn't rattle you too much.

The hubris is hurting you. Make a private shrine to your brilliance like the rest of us.

Or join the cult of Mayo. Honestly, just do that.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:04 pm
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:02 pm No Mac, you are a different slot from tuutuu. You know me better, it isnt the same at all and Im going to call you out on it
You are really frustrating me right now and I wish you would actually take a deep breath, think about a world in which I am town and how annoyed I would be in that world, and then play mafia with me for a little while with that in mind.

Maybe you should've done the same instead of totally dismissing my solves on you and just try to shame and laugh at my reads .

This is a street that goes both ways
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nothing positive ever comes from direct accusations in forum mafia except pissing off townies when you're wrong. You aren't going to suddenly catch me slipping. If I am mafia, coming straight at me benefits me because I am very good at making people who push me sound ridiculous as either alignment. If you want to persuade people that I am mafia, prosecute my reads and reasonings on things. Criticise my play. Hold me accountable to my statements and force me to reveal my mindset.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:06 pm

Maybe you should've done the same instead of totally dismissing my solves on you and just try to shame and laugh at my reads .

Totally dismissing your solve of me is necessary when it is factually incorrect and all you are saying is that. Give me something else to work with and I'll give you the currency of respect in kind.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I just have the feeling that you KNOW that I am town yet you are still trying to make efforts to put me as possible scum / shut me down that just pings me a lot
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:01 pm It's ironic that this "Mac is lock mafia" push from Santy started when I said "Santy isn't in my towncore anymore".

The hubris is hurting you. Make a private shrine to your brilliance like the rest of us.

Do I seem rattled? This is par for the course for me. It's like my default mode.

I don't pair anyone with Santy at this time. Frankly I think if he is mafia he is the last Werecreature and is confbiased on me because he thinks I must have had info to have the reads I have or something. But I actually think his play here is more likely to be town.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:07 pm

Totally dismissing your solve of me is necessary when it is factually incorrect and all you are saying is that. Give me something else to work with and I'll give you the currency of respect in kind.
You can't demand respect when you are not giving it. Simple as.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:07 pm Like, I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I just have the feeling that you KNOW that I am town yet you are still trying to make efforts to put me as possible scum / shut me down that just pings me a lot
You need not ever apologise for being wrong, nor anything really. I don't want an apology. I want you to stop pushing town (me) if you are town. Being wrong doesn't frustrate me, confirmation biasing every action I make as wolfy frustrates me. Making reads that are blatant confbias when I know you haven't actually analysed what you're feeling/saying through a lens of factuality frustrates me. But frustrating me is not a sin. You're entitled to do it. My approach to you here is not one where I want you to apologise. I'm just trying to push you into reevaluating correctly by aggressively dismantling your read. Would you rather me do so more politely?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:07 pm

You can't demand respect when you are not giving it. Simple as.
Well I can try. You're entitled to continue to make bad pushes on me if you like, but at a certain point it's really on you when you keep confbiasing and making progressively worse arguments.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:08 pm

Do I seem rattled? This is par for the course for me. It's like my default mode.

I don't pair anyone with Santy at this time. Frankly I think if he is mafia he is the last Werecreature and is confbiased on me because he thinks I must have had info to have the reads I have or something. But I actually think his play here is more likely to be town.
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:07 pm Like, I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I just have the feeling that you KNOW that I am town yet you are still trying to make efforts to put me as possible scum / shut me down that just pings me a lot
Can you explain how I could possibly know that you are town?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also, I did have more reads yesterday , so idk why you try to make it look like if I was only sussing you yesterday /shrug .

Now I agree that Dennis reveal timing probably comes from a villager and will put that aside.

Still looking at Miranda which aside from being wagoned early in a kinda RVS state with no push by 2 werecreatures, havent been really towny . Or SAR / Might that sre just super sideliney.

Tho I admit that Mighty/Miranda have a boost of equity in my mind because they seem very possible partners for a powerwolfing mac
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also PSV read of genny vibes being off not forgotten , but idk what to do of genny ngl
mightyrunner7

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by mightyrunner7 »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:58 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:55 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:54 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:31 pm i kind of think sloon is being lightly v
Why do your reads have so many adjectives?
they always do and you always take issue with it

it's how i express myself
I could be wrong, but I don't think I've taken issue with this specific thing in the past. What game?
Is this the exchange people are using to saying that Seanzie and dyanchei/Lawpy were incompatible? This seems fairly benign and could be easily faked, especially in the context of threadsrste (giant Zenge/falcon showdown).

I agree it would be a little odd for wolf's to do this, but I still like Seanzie is top of POE.

Literally rhe only contributions have been sus against AM and sus against Zenge
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:13 pm

Go back and read m.the previous day. Don't think you believed in your reasons to put me out of towncore and the following sus after. I felt that you reached and saw me as Villa to then forget it in a scummy way if it makes sense
mightyrunner7

Post by mightyrunner7 »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:13 pm Also, I did have more reads yesterday , so idk why you try to make it look like if I was only sussing you yesterday /shrug .

Never said that.
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:13 pm Now I agree that Dennis reveal timing probably comes from a villager and will put that aside.
Sure.
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:13 pm Still looking at Miranda which aside from being wagoned early in a kinda RVS state with no push by 2 werecreatures, havent been really towny . Or SAR / Might that sre just super sideliney.

Tho I admit that Mighty/Miranda have a boost of equity in my mind because they seem very possible partners for a powerwolfing mac
I have no problem with you pushing all three of these players and started the day saying I was gonna try to kill SAR and that Mighty is no longer in my towncore. I also don't have Miranda as town however I doubt they are with SARdog. I think SARdog made posts during yesterday that revealed them to have a Werecreature mindset, particularly the way they started trying to beg off people to push non Werecreatures.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:06 pm Nothing positive ever comes from direct accusations in forum mafia except pissing off townies when you're wrong. You aren't going to suddenly catch me slipping. If I am mafia, coming straight at me benefits me because I am very good at making people who push me sound ridiculous as either alignment. If you want to persuade people that I am mafia, prosecute my reads and reasonings on things. Criticise my play. Hold me accountable to my statements and force me to reveal my mindset.
I would disagree with the first bit

We've caught two wolves through village directly accusing mafia (falcon and lawpy)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:13 pm

Go back and read m.the previous day. Don't think you believed in your reasons to put me out of towncore and the following sus after. I felt that you reached and saw me as Villa to then forget it in a scummy way if it makes sense
Why did I drop you out of the towncore?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:06 pm Nothing positive ever comes from direct accusations in forum mafia except pissing off townies when you're wrong. You aren't going to suddenly catch me slipping. If I am mafia, coming straight at me benefits me because I am very good at making people who push me sound ridiculous as either alignment. If you want to persuade people that I am mafia, prosecute my reads and reasonings on things. Criticise my play. Hold me accountable to my statements and force me to reveal my mindset.

We've caught two wolves through village directly accusing mafia (falcon and lawpy)
Let me rephrase.
Nothing positive ever comes from continued direct accusations on Mac in forum mafia except pissing off Mac when you're wrong.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also I think Zenge could have got Falcon over way easier and quicker if they did more than just directly tunnel Falcon and focus on nothing else.

Lawpy was going over regardless of your direct accusations. You may not recognise that, but I had already determined Lawpy to be the top wolf candidate anyway and if you reread the Day 3 start you will see that I started pushing them out of my own volition. I actually didn't even read your accusation properly until the night.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

It's just demotivating
Ok. Time out.

No. Not ok.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Something along the lines of "Creature being on antispew"

(But that easnt considered on Mighty until I called you out on it, for example) .

Like, I think you can make good reads on the things that could be AI for me , since you are one of the people who have played with me more + a good player. We opposed each other a lot on previous games since playstyle differences but thats why I kinda know? You would have at least more nuance and not treat a towncore sloting in me just because of spew, so I really think you saw villa attitude and quirks in my play that then you latter convenientmy forgot.

Also some tinfoil about the lther faction killing psv that was your prepared push for the day, but that mostly tinfoil and not worth diving into
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:18 pm

Let me rephrase.
Nothing positive ever comes from continued direct accusations on Mac in forum mafia except pissing off Mac when you're wrong.
Is wolf-Mac more amenable to accusations when the push is correct?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:13 pm Also, I did have more reads yesterday , so idk why you try to make it look like if I was only sussing you yesterday /shrug .

Now I agree that Dennis reveal timing probably comes from a villager and will put that aside.

Still looking at Miranda which aside from being wagoned early in a kinda RVS state with no push by 2 werecreatures, havent been really towny . Or SAR / Might that sre just super sideliney.

Do you think Might is a possible Werecreature?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:18 pm

Let me rephrase.
Is wolf-Mac more amenable to accusations when the push is correct?
Tbh yes. I just tend to become appeasey, admit how good the read is and then try to be towny to compensate.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:21 pm

Do you think Might is a possible Werecreature?
No . But are they towncore material? Also no
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Anyways, I'm going to sleep rn , Idk if I'll be back until IRL nighttime from here since it seems like I',ll have a busy day (yaaay'nt)

Will mull on things
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:20 pm

It's just demotivating
Ok. Time out.

No. Not ok.
sorry, i just followed a link didnt realize what thread i was in 🤦‍♀️
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:19 pm Also I think Zenge could have got Falcon over way easier and quicker if they did more than just directly tunnel Falcon and focus on nothing else.

Lawpy was going over regardless of your direct accusations. You may not recognise that, but I had already determined Lawpy to be the top wolf candidate anyway and if you reread the Day 3 start you will see that I started pushing them out of my own volition. I actually didn't even read your accusation properly until the night.
1. Hard agree. Zenge made it difficult to support his falcon push. He was 100% right, but wasn't willing to engage with those who questioned him. I think it's a result of SDN, where village zenge will bite on something and not give up. Wolve zenge can try to fake it, but he'll get yeeted for it when he's wrong. TS didn't know that meta.

2. It's hard to even address this silliness. No one pushed lawpy before me. It's a bit sad that you are trying to claim that kill.

Catch a new wolf. We all saw what happened with the old ones.

Honestly, I don't get this play
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:24 pm Here is my rainbow.

Kate/MacDougall
santygrass
S~V~S
DrWilgy/tutuu
Sloonei

potentialsheltervet
NateTheLesser
Mayo the Mayo
genny
Neon

SARdoghandler
mightyrunner7
miranda920
Seanzie

falcon45ca
Dennis
dyachei/Lawpy

Creature
Would like to present this as evidence Marmot wasn't Werecreature.
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

NateTheLesser wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:00 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:57 pm
Yes
Explain more pls.

"Heard a noise" makes me think it actually blocked something.
Feels warm and safe though? Sounds like a protection

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”