JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:30 am I like to try to do these like once per phase but I kinda forget sometimes.

But I remembered here and now so have some patent pending unfiltered thoughts from ☆ Zenon ☆ (for now because I change my name like once a year)

Look at all these beautiful names so many pretty players.

I love you all so much and you are all wonderful keep being awesome keep playing hard we got this uwu let's go town.

Menhara Chan will serve as the vibe teller

Cape90 - Image

Cape has been a lightning rod for conflict and I think that's towny. I think the back and forth on cape being wolfy or towny is probably town indicative especially because like I find the reason for the initial push towards cape to be pretty mediocre. It had something to do with bowling I think like wut? Okay admittedly I was too enamored with talking about cute anime girls with Rem to pay that much attention but like meh.

Outside that Cape is solving/ active in thread questioning things and looking deeper. Towny town.

DrWilgy - Image

Oh friendly neighborhood doctor. Your gimmick posting could be a mask to hide your wolfy persona no? I mean I town read it at first but like the more I think about it the more I'm like meh Wilgy is okay but there's not much there. I mean like I can read your reads through your gimmick but like it's just a lot of numbers that I feel like don't mean a lot when I think about what you are actually saying. Your play is just like okay.

Epignosis - Image

You big scary powerwolf trying to find a push to power through that will stick. Your about face on robyn early just didn't read genuine. Your push onto Cape felt lazy and opportunistic the more I think about it. Your push on me is flawed based on untrue statements and now that others have realized I am town I expect you to upon your return pivot to another town to try to plow over them.

falcon45ca - Image

At first I was like oh look falcon is town right cause like lots effort falcon is probs town except like is it? Because like he vote parked on a town and left lol

Guillotine- Image

At first I was like oh Guillo is try harding pushing for content trying to read things this is good yes. But the derp felt fake and I'm becoming increasingly concerned. I'm still gonna town read him for now because the solving feels genuine but anxiously.

pyxxy - Image

Oh Pyxxy wyxxy. Why you so not here. Come play with me uwu. Scummy scummy pyxxy wyxxy. I just wanna play. UwU.

Rem - Image

This is actual footage of me every single time I get a notification that there's a new reply in this thread and it's not Rem.

Rem is town. She is cute. Too cute to be evil. But like for reals I know people don't like making reads like this but it's important to understand how purity and tone matter. Her posts around me at the very beginning of this game were real they were not fake they were honest and open. In my opinion. If that's true than she was excited to play with me even after randing town which she doesn't like playing. I believe this. Also she's been a positive and enjoyable presence and makes me happy. Talking about non game related things doesn't make someone wolfy and it also doesn't void the content that exists which you can read into and is good.

Rem is also cooler than everyone so she gets 2 menhara vibe gifs

robyn - Image I was super duper excited to play with robyn again for the first time in months cause Robyn is one of my favorite friends in mafia. The lack of robyn in my game is sad. I do think that she tried to quickly pull the thread out of RVS and that was towny. I do think that how she was approaching Tutuus read on her felt genuinely inquisitive and towny especially questioning the flips on reads. But I'm scared about being wrong on Robyn.

Seanzie - Image

I was like oh look at Seanzie he doesn't care he's town he'll come back and solve than he came backed and solved and I was like oh look at Seanzie he's solving the game that's town but like I'm getting wary about the way he's solving it feels off. It feels wrong. I still lean town but I'm getting nervous. Bleh.

tutuu - Image

The drastic change in style feels wolfy. The constant fear of committing to a read and believing it feels like keeping all options open. The unwillingness to answer questions while trying to change the culture feels weird. The play feels like a wolf who forgot how to wolf. But than I real time with Tutuu and I feel like... fuck Tutuu feels genuine and I don't want to miskill tutuu but aaaaaa I dunno.

Zenon - Image

There's a really easy way to read me

It's all about emotion. I play emotionally. I'm not gonna tell you what it is but there is a gigantic difference between my emotion as town vs as scum.

Alright I hate this because I normally make snap reads and commit to them and use that as a jumping off point but I'm confident on exactly two reads which is making me question just about every other player in the game which is making me excessively anxious and making me doubt myself which is dangerous for me.

The tier list looks like this

I would travel to an abandoned island and trust them with my life

Rem
Zenon
Cape

I would watch my backpack while they are around but like not too closely

Robyn
Sean
Guillo
Wilgy

I would run away from them if we crash landed together on an island

Everyone else

God I hate myself

Let's get back to winning everyone

This is so sheepable and cute that i could die right now :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262

Post by DrWilgy »

robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:54 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:48 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:46 pm I am at page 16 and I'm 98% sure Zenon is town here.

Zenon voters should be beat with a stick.

Though two of the Zenon voters are towny.

Cape is not a towny Zenon voter.

I will petition for my Cape wagon to return!
can you explain why you don't find cape towny?
right now it's just gut between the Zenon voters (other's being Epi and Tutuu, and if there was a wolf hunting for obvtown Zenon, it was likely Cape). I had that early read and haven't seen anything to shake that read.

Though I'll say that I'm still mid skim and that this is a 31% informed opinion.
are you gonna be able to meaningfully participate in the next 4h?
What do you think I'm doin now silly goose?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:00 am
robyn wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:49 pmRobyn Wolf
elaborate
You entered and placed doubt on yourself and capacities. Wolves are .0007% more likely to do this as an excuse for one's own play.
fuck nvm i asked already
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:12 pm
Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:10 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:33 pm tutuu, why are you voting for Seanzie?
i saw you voting him
On a related subject though, how does this help you win more?
working with your townreads is good. trying to be a solo hero rarely works
but what if you are right and they are wrong?
im not confident in pushing any scumread on my own atm, i dont have any, so im not advocating for anyone to listen to me, and im trying to support instead
this is probably a part of why i get scumread, I don't usually like to work with my townreads and like to work independently.
Same for the last part, except I always get townread for it.

Skill issue :slick:
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:58 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:54 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:48 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:46 pm I am at page 16 and I'm 98% sure Zenon is town here.

Zenon voters should be beat with a stick.

Though two of the Zenon voters are towny.

Cape is not a towny Zenon voter.

I will petition for my Cape wagon to return!
can you explain why you don't find cape towny?
right now it's just gut between the Zenon voters (other's being Epi and Tutuu, and if there was a wolf hunting for obvtown Zenon, it was likely Cape). I had that early read and haven't seen anything to shake that read.

Though I'll say that I'm still mid skim and that this is a 31% informed opinion.
are you gonna be able to meaningfully participate in the next 4h?
What do you think I'm doin now silly goose?
yeah but i didn't know if you'd be on until eod or not
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:25 am I messed up my reads listttt nooooo.

Rem was supposed to get her own tier like I got my own tier. I have failed. Please don't hate me.

I am a failure big sad
It's okay it's okay! :cloud9:

Intention is what matters
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i should iso tutuu first
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:58 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:30 am I like to try to do these like once per phase but I kinda forget sometimes.

But I remembered here and now so have some patent pending unfiltered thoughts from ☆ Zenon ☆ (for now because I change my name like once a year)

I love you all so much and you are all wonderful keep being awesome keep playing hard we got this uwu let's go town.

Cape90 - Image

Cape has been a lightning rod for conflict and I think that's towny. I think the back and forth on cape being wolfy or towny is probably town indicative especially because like I find the reason for the initial push towards cape to be pretty mediocre. It had something to do with bowling I think like wut? Okay admittedly I was too enamored with talking about cute anime girls with Rem to pay that much attention but like meh.

Outside that Cape is solving/ active in thread questioning things and looking deeper. Towny town.

DrWilgy - Image

Oh friendly neighborhood doctor. Your gimmick posting could be a mask to hide your wolfy persona no? I mean I town read it at first but like the more I think about it the more I'm like meh Wilgy is okay but there's not much there. I mean like I can read your reads through your gimmick but like it's just a lot of numbers that I feel like don't mean a lot when I think about what you are actually saying. Your play is just like okay.

Epignosis - Image

You big scary powerwolf trying to find a push to power through that will stick. Your about face on robyn early just didn't read genuine. Your push onto Cape felt lazy and opportunistic the more I think about it. Your push on me is flawed based on untrue statements and now that others have realized I am town I expect you to upon your return pivot to another town to try to plow over them.

falcon45ca - Image

At first I was like oh look falcon is town right cause like lots effort falcon is probs town except like is it? Because like he vote parked on a town and left lol

Guillotine- Image

At first I was like oh Guillo is try harding pushing for content trying to read things this is good yes. But the derp felt fake and I'm becoming increasingly concerned. I'm still gonna town read him for now because the solving feels genuine but anxiously.

pyxxy - Image

Oh Pyxxy wyxxy. Why you so not here. Come play with me uwu. Scummy scummy pyxxy wyxxy. I just wanna play. UwU.

Rem - Image

This is actual footage of me every single time I get a notification that there's a new reply in this thread and it's not Rem.

Rem is town. She is cute. Too cute to be evil. But like for reals I know people don't like making reads like this but it's important to understand how purity and tone matter. Her posts around me at the very beginning of this game were real they were not fake they were honest and open. In my opinion. If that's true than she was excited to play with me even after randing town which she doesn't like playing. I believe this. Also she's been a positive and enjoyable presence and makes me happy. Talking about non game related things doesn't make someone wolfy and it also doesn't void the content that exists which you can read into and is good.

robyn - Image I was super duper excited to play with robyn again for the first time in months cause Robyn is one of my favorite friends in mafia. The lack of robyn in my game is sad. I do think that she tried to quickly pull the thread out of RVS and that was towny. I do think that how she was approaching Tutuus read on her felt genuinely inquisitive and towny especially questioning the flips on reads. But I'm scared about being wrong on Robyn.

Seanzie - Image

I was like oh look at Seanzie he doesn't care he's town he'll come back and solve than he came backed and solved and I was like oh look at Seanzie he's solving the game that's town but like I'm getting wary about the way he's solving it feels off. It feels wrong. I still lean town but I'm getting nervous. Bleh.

tutuu - Image

The drastic change in style feels wolfy. The constant fear of committing to a read and believing it feels like keeping all options open. The unwillingness to answer questions while trying to change the culture feels weird. The play feels like a wolf who forgot how to wolf. But than I real time with Tutuu and I feel like... fuck Tutuu feels genuine and I don't want to miskill tutuu but aaaaaa I dunno.

Zenon - Image

It's all about emotion. I play emotionally. I'm not gonna tell you what it is but there is a gigantic difference between my emotion as town vs as scum.

Alright I hate this because I normally make snap reads and commit to them and use that as a jumping off point but I'm confident on exactly two reads which is making me question just about every other player in the game which is making me excessively anxious and making me doubt myself which is dangerous for me.

Rem
Zenon
Cape

Robyn
Sean
Guillo
Wilgy

Everyone else

God I hate myself

This is so sheepable and cute that i could die right now :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
You suspecting me or not reading the OP thoroughly is silly
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:12 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:37 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:29 pm eod is still some time away and there's time for ppl to come and post more, and hopefully post normally

but im not opposed to chopping any one of the people who hasnt given too much normal and readable opinions. as in, understandable. or any opinions at all

i dont think town wins if there's too many of players like that alive at mid game
I'd prefer Zenon over Seanzie in this moment. Zenon is bragging about providing content but the vast majority of it is superfluous.

Seanzie basically looked at the thread and said "fuck this."

I can empathize a little with the latter. I have no tolerance for the former.
Zenon does this pretty often though. Mata wise, it isn't really suspicious though I don't really know the difference between Zenon as scum and Zenon as town as I have found not too much of a difference sometimes
Zenon as W hides a scalpel in their words.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 57

Post by falcon45ca »

Holy smokes, my post count...

we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Cape90 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:18 pm I think falcon is in his town meta with his throwing around his vote like he has been and this mix of prodding people and NAI stuff as well.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:15 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:49 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:47 pm i'll try to play more tight than normal usually i play loose but im in a tryhard mood
proof: i was about to gut townread robyn for silent voting me and slapping rem around. IF i were to play loose like normal. but not today. we're playing solid today. conservative
[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine

Being conservative is anti-thetical to the nature of tutuu
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:03 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:47 pm i'll try to play more tight than normal usually i play loose but im in a tryhard mood
proof: i was about to gut townread robyn for silent voting me and slapping rem around. IF i were to play loose like normal. but not today. we're playing solid today. conservative

yea. but i want to win more

I don't find this towny, to change one's playstyle in order to win. In fact I find it quite wolfy

Pretty much harping on tutuu for the same reason twice is also towny IMO
I agree that it was a townie observation but they have been wolfy in how they have interacted with me. Will explain later
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:02 pm Holy smokes, my post count...

uh oh. We have a problem when Falcon is anime gif-ing.
Image Image Image
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:34 pm
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:43 am So here is my smash or pass list for day 1

DISCLAIMER: I have never been and will never be a good day 1 player as town because it's the faction that I dislike the most and my day 1 reads are based on tone and meta if it can be applied

Zenon Tier

SMASH:Towns
DrWilgy
Cape90

Both of these slots seem honest and have good tone for me

I mean, we can kiss I guess:Town leans
robyn
Guillotine
Seanzie

tone seems fine but they haven't done anything to stand out on my townieradar and with this I mean, nothing effort wise or to make a stand about what they think, just quewstions, some jokes or banter

Mid:Neutral
pyxxy
falcon45ca

I don't remember or felt anything from these slots that gave me an stand about them

PASS:Scummies
Epignosis
tutuu

Epi sounded the worst from their interaction with Cape, re-reading earlier today it COULD be villa on villa violence but if there's scum between this 2 I think it would be Epi

Tuttu, maybe comes weird too me because I tend to scum read too much effort or "coldness and strategy" in gameplay day 1 as scummy for people I haven't played with, but I'm going to sheep that zenon says this is not "normal tuttu" and keep my vote there for the time being

I am okay with any of the bottom 4 going over today

In times like this our capacity to retaliate must be and has to be massive to detter all forms of agression.

lock and load.
There's no reason I should be this high on your list.

I shall not be in thy pocket 18.7% Wolf!
Would it make more sense to you if i told you i used a shiny Mousehold to get rank 10 in pokemon scarlet?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 57

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:02 pm

I'll take this as an admission of guilt. Yer Maf aintcha?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Hi Robyn! I am sorry for my iso beforehand
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i have a REALLY bad zenon read, i won't even try. wigly/rem/tutuu think zenon is obv town so i'll gladly sponge that
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

How the fuck did i end up in page 12 again
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:34 pm
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:43 am So here is my smash or pass list for day 1

DISCLAIMER: I have never been and will never be a good day 1 player as town because it's the faction that I dislike the most and my day 1 reads are based on tone and meta if it can be applied

Zenon Tier

SMASH:Towns
DrWilgy
Cape90

Both of these slots seem honest and have good tone for me

I mean, we can kiss I guess:Town leans
robyn
Guillotine
Seanzie

tone seems fine but they haven't done anything to stand out on my townieradar and with this I mean, nothing effort wise or to make a stand about what they think, just quewstions, some jokes or banter

Mid:Neutral
pyxxy
falcon45ca

I don't remember or felt anything from these slots that gave me an stand about them

PASS:Scummies
Epignosis
tutuu

Epi sounded the worst from their interaction with Cape, re-reading earlier today it COULD be villa on villa violence but if there's scum between this 2 I think it would be Epi

Tuttu, maybe comes weird too me because I tend to scum read too much effort or "coldness and strategy" in gameplay day 1 as scummy for people I haven't played with, but I'm going to sheep that zenon says this is not "normal tuttu" and keep my vote there for the time being

I am okay with any of the bottom 4 going over today

In times like this our capacity to retaliate must be and has to be massive to detter all forms of agression.

lock and load.
There's no reason I should be this high on your list.

I shall not be in thy pocket 18.7% Wolf!
Would it make more sense to you if i told you i used a shiny Mousehold to get rank 10 in pokemon scarlet?
Yes. Much.

I spent far too much energy shiny hunting the 3 household one, only to realize I like the regular more.

Pretty sure the shiny 3 seg Dudun and the shiny 3 household took me a month each.
Image Image Image
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Good!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:04 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:02 pm

I'll take this as an admission of guilt. Yer Maf aintcha?
But... Both town and mafia have 100% chance to consist of a WE right now?

uh oh...

Falcon is using anime gifs AND is bad at numbers...
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:39 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:35 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:20 am Anyone who says anything right now is auto-cleareed.
Tu madre
If I push the me v Tutuu thunderdome, who will you support atm?
Ask me
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Cape90 - Image

DrWilgy - Image

Epignosis - Image

falcon45ca - Image

Guillotine- Image

pyxxy - Image

Rem - Image

Seanzie - Image

tutuu - Image

Zenon - Image

Rem
Zenon
Cape

Robyn
Sean
Guillo
Wilgy

Everyone else

God I hate myself

There's a .02% chance that all my reads are wrong and will now sheep Zenon.

Lead us forward captain!
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:34 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:55 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:50 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:49 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:34 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:25 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:05 am sean should be held to a high standard. he needs to do more than wrongly scumread me, if he is town. if he doesn't improve what he's doing - he's mafia
Sean has literally outed entire wolf teams while playing like this why does he need to be held to a higher standard when he's had correct reads playing how he plays and has been night 1d for it in several games I've played with him?
I don't know what the bear means

Hug me I'm scared
It;s not a bear, it;s a lion.

It means the post has me thinking.
That Lion looks like a bear but now I see it.
you really haven't seen Bleach huh? SMH
Zenon is scum for it tbh smh

The Thousand Years War arc is badass!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:35 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:44 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:41 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:39 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:35 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:20 am Anyone who says anything right now is auto-cleareed.
Tu madre
If I push the me v Tutuu thunderdome, who will you support atm?
You. But that gap is increasingly smaller.
Good. Vote Tutuu.
Naw I like my vote
Your vote is on me. Why do you like it?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:25 am

Sean has literally outed entire wolf teams while playing like this why does he need to be held to a higher standard when he's had correct reads playing how he plays and has been night 1d for it in several games I've played with him?

Hug me I'm scared

I could only make it through the first Arc. Am I also scum?
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:31 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:19 am [VOTE: guillo] aubergine
[VOTE: guillo] aubergine
Are you sheeping Falcon?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:11 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:10 pm

Hug me I'm scared

I could only make it through the first Arc. Am I also scum?
Yes! Those who dare not to witness the best anime in its entirety are all scum.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:23 pm im very happy with the activity so far, i think this is more than we usually get. i appreciate all of you for lending the time
this is a weird fuckin post, 100 posts in 4h isn't active and it's definitely more active than most syndicate players and why is he thanking people? feels out of place
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:15 am Vote: Guillotine

Mostly for wagon structure
Use the vote tags please
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I've gotten through my skim.

Falcon still Town
Epi still Town
Tutuu still Town
Seanzie is Town
Zenon is Town

Robyn can still be wolf

Rem's smash or pass is bad lol.
Can be a wolf, but I too will sheep Zenon.

Cape can still be a wolf, this one I shan't sheep Zenon.

Everyone else has a 69.420% chance of being thrown overboard as well (so like, Pyxxy and Guillo).
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Guillo] aubergine

NUMBERICAL CHAOS IN THE 4/4 LETS GOO BABY
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:22 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:11 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:49 pm Cape Wolf
Falcon Town
Robyn Wolf
Rem Town
Tutuu Town
Epi Town
Can you tell me how you arrived at reads 1, 2, 5 and 6?
1. Cape established a copying pattern which I find mafia more likely to do, in addition cape hasn't shown town.
2. Falcon hasn't gone to hide yet so he's town.
5. Tutuu is pushing content harder than a wombat with a number fetish, which is at least pro town + gut read.
6. W Epi feels stale. This Epi doesn't feel stale. Gut read mostly.
2) Really? Cause when we were interacting and I was promoting pressure for Seanzie, Falcon shaded me and then bug the hell out and then came back with a naked vote, so they have been hiding
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:22 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:11 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:49 pm Cape Wolf
Falcon Town
Robyn Wolf
Rem Town
Tutuu Town
Epi Town
Can you tell me how you arrived at reads 1, 2, 5 and 6?
1. Cape established a copying pattern which I find mafia more likely to do, in addition cape hasn't shown town.
2. Falcon hasn't gone to hide yet so he's town.
5. Tutuu is pushing content harder than a wombat with a number fetish, which is at least pro town + gut read.
6. W Epi feels stale. This Epi doesn't feel stale. Gut read mostly.
2) Really? Cause when we were interacting and I was promoting pressure for Seanzie, Falcon shaded me and then bug the hell out and then came back with a naked vote, so they have been hiding
Falcon literally anime gif'd. They aren't hiding.
Image Image Image
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:17 pm I've gotten through my skim.

Falcon still Town
Epi still Town
Tutuu still Town
Seanzie is Town
Zenon is Town

Robyn can still be wolf

Everyone else has a 69.420% chance of being thrown overboard as well (so like, Pyxxy and Guillo).
Why is it bad?
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

It could be a banger smash or pass for all we know
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Which is exactly nothing
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:26 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:23 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:22 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:15 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:02 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:53 am

I just want wagon balance and kinda am panicking that tutuu is just playing weird for whatever reason and is town.

Panic bad.

Anyways I can't read falcon for shit. Seems like falcon. I've seen falcon wolf once and he kinda try harded I dunno if that's normal or not.
Any names I should have on my radar that I dont?
I get anxious I'm clearing Wilgy too easily...

And Robyn is a threat that I likely won't find if she is wolfing

Wanna check into those and lemme no what you see?
Why are you clearing Wilgy for? In my opinion he has high scum equity with Tutuu.
you have high scum equity with Tutuu
Really? will I see why in my catch up?
yes
I didn't see anything in the catch up.

You seem to be really invested in defending Tutuu and OMGUSing those that push you for it and you have the gall to say I got high scum equity with her even though she has been OMGUSing everyone that has her in the scum pile.

You are her partner.

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:21 pm

Falcon still Town
Epi still Town
Tutuu still Town
Seanzie is Town
Zenon is Town

Robyn can still be wolf

Why is it bad?
Your placement of me at the top is still silly. I've been just kinda vibin and shitpostin.

Also I find some wolves amongst your other upper tiers. There's a 14% chance you are trying to put me in your pocket... But as a fan of the Maushold, I accept your pocket and hope that it does not contain slime.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:22 pm It could be a banger smash or pass for all we know
True. I shouldn't underestimate the capacity of Rem being a god gamer. :noble:
Image Image Image
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:24 pm

Falcon still Town
Epi still Town
Tutuu still Town
Seanzie is Town
Zenon is Town

Robyn can still be wolf

Why is it bad?
Your placement of me at the top is still silly. I've been just kinda vibin and shitpostin.

Also I find some wolves amongst your other upper tiers. There's a 14% chance you are trying to put me in your pocket... But as a fan of the Maushold, I accept your pocket and hope that it does not contain slime.
i town read your vibing and shit posting
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:23 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:02 am

Any names I should have on my radar that I dont?

Why are you clearing Wilgy for? In my opinion he has high scum equity with Tutuu.
yes

You seem to be really invested in defending Tutuu and OMGUSing those that push you for it and you have the gall to say I got high scum equity with her even though she has been OMGUSing everyone that has her in the scum pile.

You are her partner.

And you have scum equity with Tutuu!
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:26 pm

Falcon still Town
Epi still Town
Tutuu still Town
Seanzie is Town
Zenon is Town

Robyn can still be wolf

Why is it bad?

I've decided your pocket is not full of slime. No one has ever appreciated my shit posting before.
Image Image Image
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:27 pm
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:26 pm

Falcon still Town
Epi still Town
Tutuu still Town
Seanzie is Town
Zenon is Town

Robyn can still be wolf

Why is it bad?

I've decided your pocket is not full of slime. No one has ever appreciated my shit posting before.
Welcome little fellow :cloud9:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:13 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:03 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:19 pm

yea. but i want to win more

I don't find this towny, to change one's playstyle in order to win. In fact I find it quite wolfy

you're probably town for making this push
one thing that jumped out early in tutuu's iso was that he was very easily giving out reads. me/guillo/wigly etc and he himself acknowledged that they were given too easily and this was possible since cape was already a wagon at this point

but this interaction is another interesting thing. "you're probably town for making this push" this just reads like townreading an accuser and not even caring about why he is town for making "this push" feels weird
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Falcon still Town
Epi still Town
Tutuu still Town
Seanzie is Town
Zenon is Town

Robyn can still be wolf

You have been calling me scum but I'm not in your list as scum?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:26 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:23 pm

yes

You are her partner.

And you have scum equity with Tutuu!
yet you have failed to provide why is that

sucks to suck :cloud9:
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:30 pm

Falcon still Town
Epi still Town
Tutuu still Town
Seanzie is Town
Zenon is Town

Robyn can still be wolf

You have been calling me scum but I'm not in your list as scum?
If I were to put you in the rainbow youd be like, above Cape, Robyn and Pyxxy.

I've recently accepted Rem's pocket and I'd like to see what Robyn has cooking though so your placement may be like Cape < Pyxxy < You.

There's just too much equity between you and Tutuu to be ignored.
Image Image Image
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:22 pm It could be a banger smash or pass for all we know
My kda in league of legends is 6:1 :cloud9:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:13 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:17 pm if i squint hard i can maybe consider townlean on guillo, and if i squint really really hard i can maybe consider townlean on zenon and rem

ho matter how hard i squint im struggling to find robyn, sean, cape, pyxxy as town

so my current guess for the wolfteam is 2/4 from those
Robyn is like pretty towny why do you disagree?
i couldnt find her towny at that point
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:30 pm im done trying to push the game forward if people dont have too much time to play / or they dont want to - thats ok ill just accept that and ill give up too
these and the posts between this are annoyingly towny
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:33 pm
My kda in league of legends is 6:1 :cloud9:
My Kai'sa 1 trick is at like 8.7/6.2 and have discovered that I'm about as mid as mid can be. I'm normally not the reason for a loss, but nor am I the reason for a win unless the game hits that 20 min mark while staying relatively neutral. I have very little agency I think.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Hustles”