Racketeer
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by pyxxy »

robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:54 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:53 pm [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

I don't like this vote too much.

Oddly enough I feel like if pyxxy is mafia the other is robyn and just her?

Which doesn't feel correct
i'm voting pyxxy as u said this
they'll never see through our bussin' bussing strat
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262

Post by DrWilgy »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:38 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:46 pm I am at page 16 and I'm 98% sure Zenon is town here.

Zenon voters should be beat with a stick.

Though two of the Zenon voters are towny.

Cape is not a towny Zenon voter.

I will petition for my Cape wagon to return!
I have literally never voted Zenon my guy
I swore you did. Oh well, not like it matters much though. I never actually went through the ISOs of the scummuffins like I said I would (thanks work).
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:04 pm i have a REALLY bad zenon read, i won't even try. wigly/rem/tutuu think zenon is obv town so i'll gladly sponge that
Aww I wanted to see what you said about me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:30 am I like to try to do these like once per phase but I kinda forget sometimes.

But I remembered here and now so have some patent pending unfiltered thoughts from ☆ Zenon ☆ (for now because I change my name like once a year)

Look at all these beautiful names so many pretty players.

I love you all so much and you are all wonderful keep being awesome keep playing hard we got this uwu let's go town.

Menhara Chan will serve as the vibe teller

Cape90 - Image

Cape has been a lightning rod for conflict and I think that's towny. I think the back and forth on cape being wolfy or towny is probably town indicative especially because like I find the reason for the initial push towards cape to be pretty mediocre. It had something to do with bowling I think like wut? Okay admittedly I was too enamored with talking about cute anime girls with Rem to pay that much attention but like meh.

Outside that Cape is solving/ active in thread questioning things and looking deeper. Towny town.

DrWilgy - Image

Oh friendly neighborhood doctor. Your gimmick posting could be a mask to hide your wolfy persona no? I mean I town read it at first but like the more I think about it the more I'm like meh Wilgy is okay but there's not much there. I mean like I can read your reads through your gimmick but like it's just a lot of numbers that I feel like don't mean a lot when I think about what you are actually saying. Your play is just like okay.

Epignosis - Image

You big scary powerwolf trying to find a push to power through that will stick. Your about face on robyn early just didn't read genuine. Your push onto Cape felt lazy and opportunistic the more I think about it. Your push on me is flawed based on untrue statements and now that others have realized I am town I expect you to upon your return pivot to another town to try to plow over them.

falcon45ca - Image

At first I was like oh look falcon is town right cause like lots effort falcon is probs town except like is it? Because like he vote parked on a town and left lol

Guillotine- Image

At first I was like oh Guillo is try harding pushing for content trying to read things this is good yes. But the derp felt fake and I'm becoming increasingly concerned. I'm still gonna town read him for now because the solving feels genuine but anxiously.

pyxxy - Image

Oh Pyxxy wyxxy. Why you so not here. Come play with me uwu. Scummy scummy pyxxy wyxxy. I just wanna play. UwU.

Rem - Image

This is actual footage of me every single time I get a notification that there's a new reply in this thread and it's not Rem.

Rem is town. She is cute. Too cute to be evil. But like for reals I know people don't like making reads like this but it's important to understand how purity and tone matter. Her posts around me at the very beginning of this game were real they were not fake they were honest and open. In my opinion. If that's true than she was excited to play with me even after randing town which she doesn't like playing. I believe this. Also she's been a positive and enjoyable presence and makes me happy. Talking about non game related things doesn't make someone wolfy and it also doesn't void the content that exists which you can read into and is good.

Rem is also cooler than everyone so she gets 2 menhara vibe gifs

robyn - Image I was super duper excited to play with robyn again for the first time in months cause Robyn is one of my favorite friends in mafia. The lack of robyn in my game is sad. I do think that she tried to quickly pull the thread out of RVS and that was towny. I do think that how she was approaching Tutuus read on her felt genuinely inquisitive and towny especially questioning the flips on reads. But I'm scared about being wrong on Robyn.

Seanzie - Image

I was like oh look at Seanzie he doesn't care he's town he'll come back and solve than he came backed and solved and I was like oh look at Seanzie he's solving the game that's town but like I'm getting wary about the way he's solving it feels off. It feels wrong. I still lean town but I'm getting nervous. Bleh.

tutuu - Image

The drastic change in style feels wolfy. The constant fear of committing to a read and believing it feels like keeping all options open. The unwillingness to answer questions while trying to change the culture feels weird. The play feels like a wolf who forgot how to wolf. But than I real time with Tutuu and I feel like... fuck Tutuu feels genuine and I don't want to miskill tutuu but aaaaaa I dunno.

Zenon - Image

There's a really easy way to read me

It's all about emotion. I play emotionally. I'm not gonna tell you what it is but there is a gigantic difference between my emotion as town vs as scum.

Alright I hate this because I normally make snap reads and commit to them and use that as a jumping off point but I'm confident on exactly two reads which is making me question just about every other player in the game which is making me excessively anxious and making me doubt myself which is dangerous for me.

The tier list looks like this

I would travel to an abandoned island and trust them with my life

Rem
Zenon
Cape

I would watch my backpack while they are around but like not too closely

Robyn
Sean
Guillo
Wilgy

I would run away from them if we crash landed together on an island

Everyone else

God I hate myself

Let's get back to winning everyone

There's a .02% chance that all my reads are wrong and will now sheep Zenon.

Lead us forward captain!
Oh god please no I will have a panic attack

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:03 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:54 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:53 pm [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

I don't like this vote too much.

Oddly enough I feel like if pyxxy is mafia the other is robyn and just her?

Which doesn't feel correct
i'm voting pyxxy as u said this
they'll never see through our bussin' bussing strat
TRUE
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:11 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:35 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:44 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:41 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:39 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:35 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:20 am Anyone who says anything right now is auto-cleareed.
Tu madre
If I push the me v Tutuu thunderdome, who will you support atm?
You. But that gap is increasingly smaller.
Good. Vote Tutuu.
Naw I like my vote
Your vote is on me. Why do you like it?
It was on epi at the time

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:46 pm I am at page 16 and I'm 98% sure Zenon is town here.

Zenon voters should be beat with a stick.

Though two of the Zenon voters are towny.

Cape is not a towny Zenon voter.

I will petition for my Cape wagon to return!
Wait... cape voted me?
No, I just did a quick skim to confirm. I'm just 2% dumb lol.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:02 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:40 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:25 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:43 am Am I all alone again
no
Liar this post was hours later
I meant this re: Cape being town
This string of posts has nothing to do with me
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:04 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:30 am I like to try to do these like once per phase but I kinda forget sometimes.

But I remembered here and now so have some patent pending unfiltered thoughts from ☆ Zenon ☆ (for now because I change my name like once a year)

Look at all these beautiful names so many pretty players.

I love you all so much and you are all wonderful keep being awesome keep playing hard we got this uwu let's go town.

Menhara Chan will serve as the vibe teller

Cape90 - Image

Cape has been a lightning rod for conflict and I think that's towny. I think the back and forth on cape being wolfy or towny is probably town indicative especially because like I find the reason for the initial push towards cape to be pretty mediocre. It had something to do with bowling I think like wut? Okay admittedly I was too enamored with talking about cute anime girls with Rem to pay that much attention but like meh.

Outside that Cape is solving/ active in thread questioning things and looking deeper. Towny town.

DrWilgy - Image

Oh friendly neighborhood doctor. Your gimmick posting could be a mask to hide your wolfy persona no? I mean I town read it at first but like the more I think about it the more I'm like meh Wilgy is okay but there's not much there. I mean like I can read your reads through your gimmick but like it's just a lot of numbers that I feel like don't mean a lot when I think about what you are actually saying. Your play is just like okay.

Epignosis - Image

You big scary powerwolf trying to find a push to power through that will stick. Your about face on robyn early just didn't read genuine. Your push onto Cape felt lazy and opportunistic the more I think about it. Your push on me is flawed based on untrue statements and now that others have realized I am town I expect you to upon your return pivot to another town to try to plow over them.

falcon45ca - Image

At first I was like oh look falcon is town right cause like lots effort falcon is probs town except like is it? Because like he vote parked on a town and left lol

Guillotine- Image

At first I was like oh Guillo is try harding pushing for content trying to read things this is good yes. But the derp felt fake and I'm becoming increasingly concerned. I'm still gonna town read him for now because the solving feels genuine but anxiously.

pyxxy - Image

Oh Pyxxy wyxxy. Why you so not here. Come play with me uwu. Scummy scummy pyxxy wyxxy. I just wanna play. UwU.

Rem - Image

This is actual footage of me every single time I get a notification that there's a new reply in this thread and it's not Rem.

Rem is town. She is cute. Too cute to be evil. But like for reals I know people don't like making reads like this but it's important to understand how purity and tone matter. Her posts around me at the very beginning of this game were real they were not fake they were honest and open. In my opinion. If that's true than she was excited to play with me even after randing town which she doesn't like playing. I believe this. Also she's been a positive and enjoyable presence and makes me happy. Talking about non game related things doesn't make someone wolfy and it also doesn't void the content that exists which you can read into and is good.

Rem is also cooler than everyone so she gets 2 menhara vibe gifs

robyn - Image I was super duper excited to play with robyn again for the first time in months cause Robyn is one of my favorite friends in mafia. The lack of robyn in my game is sad. I do think that she tried to quickly pull the thread out of RVS and that was towny. I do think that how she was approaching Tutuus read on her felt genuinely inquisitive and towny especially questioning the flips on reads. But I'm scared about being wrong on Robyn.

Seanzie - Image

I was like oh look at Seanzie he doesn't care he's town he'll come back and solve than he came backed and solved and I was like oh look at Seanzie he's solving the game that's town but like I'm getting wary about the way he's solving it feels off. It feels wrong. I still lean town but I'm getting nervous. Bleh.

tutuu - Image

The drastic change in style feels wolfy. The constant fear of committing to a read and believing it feels like keeping all options open. The unwillingness to answer questions while trying to change the culture feels weird. The play feels like a wolf who forgot how to wolf. But than I real time with Tutuu and I feel like... fuck Tutuu feels genuine and I don't want to miskill tutuu but aaaaaa I dunno.

Zenon - Image

There's a really easy way to read me

It's all about emotion. I play emotionally. I'm not gonna tell you what it is but there is a gigantic difference between my emotion as town vs as scum.

Alright I hate this because I normally make snap reads and commit to them and use that as a jumping off point but I'm confident on exactly two reads which is making me question just about every other player in the game which is making me excessively anxious and making me doubt myself which is dangerous for me.

The tier list looks like this

I would travel to an abandoned island and trust them with my life

Rem
Zenon
Cape

I would watch my backpack while they are around but like not too closely

Robyn
Sean
Guillo
Wilgy

I would run away from them if we crash landed together on an island

Everyone else

God I hate myself

Let's get back to winning everyone

There's a .02% chance that all my reads are wrong and will now sheep Zenon.

Lead us forward captain!
Oh god please no I will have a panic attack
*pat pat*
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:17 pm I've gotten through my skim.

Falcon still Town
Epi still Town
Tutuu still Town
Seanzie is Town
Zenon is Town

Robyn can still be wolf

Rem's smash or pass is bad lol.
Can be a wolf, but I too will sheep Zenon.

Cape can still be a wolf, this one I shan't sheep Zenon.

Everyone else has a 69.420% chance of being thrown overboard as well (so like, Pyxxy and Guillo).
Rems smash or pass is goated because I'm my own tier

Which technically I don't know what that means in terms of the smash or pass dichotomy xD but it makes me feel Bubbly and happy.

ImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Oh you disagree with me being town

I was about to think you were town for townreading me
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

How foolish
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:22 pm Which is exactly nothing

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:33 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:26 pm
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:22 pm It could be a banger smash or pass for all we know
True. I shouldn't underestimate the capacity of Rem being a god gamer. :noble:
My kda in league of legends is 6:1 :cloud9:
Pls carry me once I make a new account and start over

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:10 pm
Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:22 pm It could be a banger smash or pass for all we know
No, I called dibs on the non sticky pocket. You get the sticky pocket.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:27 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:20 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:34 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:55 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:50 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:49 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:34 am

I don't know what the bear means

Hug me I'm scared
It;s not a bear, it;s a lion.

It means the post has me thinking.
That Lion looks like a bear but now I see it.
you really haven't seen Bleach huh? SMH
I bought a sword from bleach once :p

No sadly I have not should I?

I have only seen it a long time ago when I was like 4th/5th grade lol.

But we had these CD'S that gone into our computer and they had like hundreds of episodes. Lot of filler though but I remember it being good.
The filler is one of the reasons I haven't watched it lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:51 pm So I will cut EOD pretty close

I still think Guillotine is just town here and am not sure what the votes on him are about

I'm considering getting off pyxxy because if he is wolf, I would not expect his mafia partner to try? Like just because of how nothing he is playing and I get the vibe of people trying this game
I refuse to vote lhf till d3

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

no
Wut even?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:06 pm
no
This string of posts has nothing to do with me
Yeah that was... something

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:11 pm
No, I called dibs on the non sticky pocket. You get the sticky pocket.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

*screams* why is nobody here when I am

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:27 pm *screams* why is nobody here when I am
I'm here 2.98789897181% of the time you are here.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:28 pm
I miss Rem I want her back

I guess you'll do for now.

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:43 pm

Understandable. They are in fact, a god gamer.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:45 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:43 pm

Understandable. They are in fact, a god gamer.

True and based

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:08 pm Oh you disagree with me being town

I was about to think you were town for townreading me
I agreed with you being town you [insult was here]
☆Princess Abigail☆

Why is this EoD so dead

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:21 pm Why is this EoD so dead
Lt. Zenon i'm here and ready for take off, who do we kill?
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Hop onto the Rem car :cloud9:
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:46 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:18 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:34 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:25 am

Sean has literally outed entire wolf teams while playing like this why does he need to be held to a higher standard when he's had correct reads playing how he plays and has been night 1d for it in several games I've played with him?

Hug me I'm scared

Disappointing... I was expecting you to ask me what I was thinking.
Nah I prefer blissful ignorance
Ignorance is an enemy, even to its owner.
Knowledge is a friend, even to its hater.
Ignorance hates knowledge because it is too pure.
Knowledge fears ignorance because it is too sure.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:47 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:20 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:02 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:01 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:54 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:52 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:49 am

Both answers are in my ISO, read me before making me questions that already have answers.
Nah. I am a shining beacon of towniness, and if I decided to I could cause a wave of votes to occur where I want it to, so I hold the power here. I'd like to hear your answers, fresh and new.
Too bad
Too bad indeed. What about Epi? And apparently cape?

I need context. You can refuse or help me, if you think I'm town.
Honestly Guillo is like probably town for this level of...I dunno the word I wanna use
Laziness?
More like... indignation
Hmmm nah.

It was more annoyance and laziness, annoyance because Seanzie's questions were already answered and laziness because it was too late to answer them again, it was late night and i was about to sleep.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:56 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:46 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:26 am 2. She explained that she was drunk on happiness and when I talked to her about that she once again expressed that this game seemed like it was going to be fun which felt sincere and pure to me.

3. She's vibing in thread with me but she is still providing game related content while doing that. This vibes with my understanding of how Rem plays as town as someone who doesn't like towning.

Rem is super towny if she was wolf I think she'd still vibe with me because we are friends but I think she'd be far more invested in the game because she loves wolfing and as far as I'm aware is proud of her wolf game. This is town "I don't give a fuck because I randed town" Rem who's gonna get wrongly pushed because people don't look deep enough at how she's playing.
So it is a vibe + meta read based on experiences between you two.

Wouldn't Rem know this if they were a wolf to pocket you?

I personally don't believe in vibes and people tend to get pocketed by those who are nice to them.

I will consider the meta that they are not comfortable when they rand scum.
I am a God tier vibe reader there's a quote from Mac about me that I technically dunno if I'm allowed to post because it's from an ongoing game but we are both dead blah blah but anyways part of it was

"Zenon is going to make reads early on people she knows and likes the most that look like tmi because they are based on emotions but they will mostly be correct"

I'm good at what I do. Would Rem try to pocket me...I do not think so but even so there's a difference in attitude and emotion when pocketing someone vs when you truly mean what you feel and what you are saying.

Could I be wrong. Of course and I wouldn't be upset and I would still blindly use emotion based reads in the next game. But my accuracy is pretty high.
hmmm ok
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

I guess we stay on tuttu
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Votes is a naked vote from Falcon after having shaded me because I wanted pressure on seanzie
Then Zenon did it just for statistics and just kept it there after having sussed Tutuu
And well Tutuu can't do anything but thunderdome me as I'm her main pusher and there is no alternate wagon she could possibly build.

None of them are good votes
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:31 pm
I dunno Tutuu is town I dunno

ImageImage

Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Wait zenon is on guillo and it's tied

What to do, what to do
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

who want me
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:44 pm
You sure?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:05 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:11 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:35 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:44 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:41 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:39 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:35 am

Tu madre
If I push the me v Tutuu thunderdome, who will you support atm?
You. But that gap is increasingly smaller.
Good. Vote Tutuu.
Naw I like my vote
Your vote is on me. Why do you like it?
It was on epi at the time
Why are you still voting me?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:13 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:27 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:20 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:34 am

Hug me I'm scared

you really haven't seen Bleach huh? SMH
I bought a sword from bleach once :p

No sadly I have not should I?

I have only seen it a long time ago when I was like 4th/5th grade lol.

But we had these CD'S that gone into our computer and they had like hundreds of episodes. Lot of filler though but I remember it being good.
The filler is one of the reasons I haven't watched it lol
Just google "which bleach episodes are not fillers" and skip those.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

Actually let's do it

[VOTE: guillotine] aubergine
Rem
Stool Pigeon

Post by Rem »

C.H.A.O.S
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:49 pm Image
because it sold out

haha

right guise?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Boooooo
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:32 pm
Hop onto the Rem car :cloud9:
Pls I suck so bad lol

ImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I have to go unfortunately.

If I'm eliminated please for the love of God consider my ISO as my legacy not just my final list.

Don't let those who pushed me to my dead then use my final list to push agenda, take my list as a guide not as a bible that must be followed to the letter.

Cheers
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:50 pmBoooooo
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:45 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:44 pm
You sure?
No but I'm pretty sure that last post she made was towny as fuck for her

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:50 pmBoooooo
Me too Pyx... Me too
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Hustles”