Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

Reasonably Confident Townreads
Ranmilia - your kawaii internet idol~
robyn - Legally required.
TSP - He's done the same things as me in terms of what he cares about, and with prior knowledge is a fairly easy read. By which I mean It's true. This man has no wolfgame.
leetic - the good news is leetic is pretty clearly uninformed and continues to confirm that. The bad news is leetic is pretty clearly uninformed.
Gira - Gira saw what I was doing, and that earns a lot of points, unless we are in the exact world where it means the opposite. I think robyn's take is very incorrect here, Gira is paying attention and while there is a world where that's wolf attention I currently have no reason to believe in that world over the baseline of caring about the game is towny.

Big Shot
Wind - Taking A [Ride] Around [Town] In Our [Specil Cungadero]

Staring Into A Handful Of Posts And Tea Leaves Pile
☆Princess Abigail☆ - mildly doesn't seem informed
pyxxy - existed but no impression
Dubz - mildly seems informed but abigail is defending
Bereft - mildly seems informed
tedxtr - first person to bring the mech discussion into the open which is a big hmm in my eyes.

Actual One Post
Dizzy

Actual Zero Posts
Mac
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:51 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:48 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:46 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:46 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:24 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:20 pm i think i know who i wanna lunch already

oh boay :/
Is it me
you’re safe for now
is it me :3
no, i was going to give you a pass d1 regardless cuz we killed you in some elmo game
do you know me by my other name insomnia?
yeah
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Howdy ted. Whomst among us (bass sting) would you vote?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tsp
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Interesting, why? He looks pretty towny to me.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i've just rechecked his iso cuz i was heavily leaning on wolf reading him cuz of 1 post that i thought came outta nowhere, but it turns out he was replying to someone without quoting. im not that strong on it anymore for that reason

though idk how to handle you calling him an usual obv wolf. i remember him fooling us plenty of times, it seems like his capability of wolfing comes depending on whether he wants to win harder than usual, or maybe mood. i thought his poasting here was almost completely NAI and yet you decide to call him an ez villa read

have you only played with him in games where he was omega wolfy or wat? cuz i wouldn't call him as not having a wolfgame, just that sometimes he just... mails it in, but i think it's mood dependant. im trying to remember though since i haven't played with him in a long time
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

like what do you think he's done that is out of any wolf's range?
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

I've played with TSP on the ground twice, technically, but in both games he got mech cleared/essentially mech cleared and was only alive with me for one day phase. I've read a few more of his games and every one where he was scum I saw a great disparity, he basically phoned in the game and didn't play or contribute any complex thought at any point. So there is that. I'm sure he has better scum games but that is what forms my baseline. And in this game specifically, he entered posting a lot of stuff about me which is correct and (in my eyes) fairly insightful and beyond anything I've seen him do as a wolf.

... granted that does amount to "he's buttering up me specifically and talking about me specifically." So there is that too.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:46 pm So there is that. I'm sure he has better scum games but that is what forms my baseline. And in this game specifically, he entered posting a lot of stuff about me which is correct and (in my eyes) fairly insightful and beyond anything I've seen him do as a wolf.

... granted that does amount to "he's buttering up me specifically and talking about me specifically." So there is that too.
alright, this is an acceptable answer, as i was gonna say that if i were to be stretching it, his seeming obsession with you seems villagery cuz it feels like it's coming from a spot of trying to give guidelines to the thread on how to read you, or that he'll handle it
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

im not aware of how much leetic's improved, but a lot of years ago, if he was not being influential, he was a wolf. this is basically a full 180 from that, so i lean village

if he's decided to emulate this as his wolfgame, then godspeed. it's draining

and imo you should put wwa in villa list, it's possible they could've faked their reaction to my mech callout, but it doesn't seem that way to me. i kinda lean a wolf would know exactly what i mean, and not that people haven't posted. if it's faked on the spot then it's a pretty witty frame swap
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:15 pm Ran will be outed by results and thread position by day 3 at the latest and this is a 27 player game so I’m just not worried
Like this just does not strike me as a post coming from a wolf here. There is almost always an early debate of some sort about me, people who don't know me go through phases of "Ran is weird and could be powerwolfing, I'm worried" until they know better... but this sentiment above, when I see it, has come from town every time except specifically once (Alison in SCI'22). And TSP is not Alison.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

ironically, that is the post that made me say "i know who im voting", cuz just by going with the flow of the thread, he's seemed pretty out of it and i thought he just said that out of nowhere, as though he didn't know what to talk about. but there was some convo of you and someone else on that page, and now i've noticed he's been talking about you since the start too after isoing
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:53 pm im not aware of how much leetic's improved, but a lot of years ago, if he was not being influential, he was a wolf. this is basically a full 180 from that, so i lean village

and imo you should put wwa in villa list, it's possible they could've faked their reaction to my mech callout, but it doesn't seem that way to me. i kinda lean a wolf would know exactly what i mean, and not that people haven't posted. if it's faked on the spot then it's a pretty witty frame swap
Yeah the mech is definitely a thing. I suppose we're far enough in now that I can say that's also what I was doing.

@leetic So, remember my first post? It wasn't fluff, it's a quote from the TV show the game is based on, and it has a meaning in context. It was indeed a friendly opener but also it was a probe to see who would recognize it and be familiar with the flavor. leetic, wind and pyxxy all showed they were unfamiliar, Gira seemed to catch it (and also affirmed this signal back as early as p#88 and reaffirmed it recently when ted brought the mech up again).
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:14 am
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:03 am now to touch on an NAI subject that is potentially interesting, has anyone noticed that it's just half the game playing?

i want some brainstorming on what that means cuz we couldn't figure out in wolfchat

i think this is the sort of topic that should be discussed in a d0
Tell wolfchat to play the game, lol

Jokes aside, isn't it because it's still D0? People will probably trickle in by the time the game actually starts, especially since we're just over 12 hours into the pregame phase and I'd expect that not everyone has gotten the chance to check in yet. So, I get what you mean, but I don't think it's particularly unusual at this point in time.
they could be playing dumb if wolf, but this sounds p good on t0an, and the red line is a sick thing to say knowing you're playing dumb lol
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:00 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:53 pm im not aware of how much leetic's improved, but a lot of years ago, if he was not being influential, he was a wolf. this is basically a full 180 from that, so i lean village

Yeah the mech is definitely a thing. I suppose we're far enough in now that I can say that's also what I was doing.

@leetic So, remember my first post? It wasn't fluff, it's a quote from the TV show the game is based on, and it has a meaning in context. It was indeed a friendly opener but also it was a probe to see who would recognize it and be familiar with the flavor. leetic, wind and pyxxy all showed they were unfamiliar, Gira seemed to catch it (and also affirmed this signal back as early as p#88 and reaffirmed it recently when ted brought the mech up again).
i watched the entire show, but when it first first came out, within a few days

so i know all of it but quotes will go over my head
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:26 pm Reasonably Confident Townreads
Ranmilia - your kawaii internet idol~
robyn - Legally required.
TSP - He's done the same things as me in terms of what he cares about, and with prior knowledge is a fairly easy read. By which I mean It's true. This man has no wolfgame.
leetic - the good news is leetic is pretty clearly uninformed and continues to confirm that. The bad news is leetic is pretty clearly uninformed.
Gira - Gira saw what I was doing, and that earns a lot of points, unless we are in the exact world where it means the opposite. I think robyn's take is very incorrect here, Gira is paying attention and while there is a world where that's wolf attention I currently have no reason to believe in that world over the baseline of caring about the game is towny.

Big Shot
Wind - Taking A [Ride] Around [Town] In Our [Specil Cungadero]

Staring Into A Handful Of Posts And Tea Leaves Pile
☆Princess Abigail☆ - mildly doesn't seem informed
pyxxy - existed but no impression
Dubz - mildly seems informed but abigail is defending
Bereft - mildly seems informed
tedxtr - first person to bring the mech discussion into the open which is a big hmm in my eyes.

Actual One Post
Dizzy

Actual Zero Posts
Mac
How does dubz seem informed lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:02 pm How does dubz seem informed lol
Vibes, and a bit of a flinch when I asked about her having an Eagan aligned role.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i guess dubz could be a wolf, but it's too early to tell and i have 0 meta with him

think a bad sign is also that he's defended himself, saying he's gonna be fluffing more and left the thread, rather than in the middle of fluffing or posting or whatever. kinda feel like a wolf would leave more on that note than a villa
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

I will hard shield DubZ for all eternity

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Aight. Does knowing my first post was a quote from the TV show make you less scared of it?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:15 pm Aight. Does knowing my first post was a quote from the TV show make you less scared of it?
Yes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It doesn't give me a read on you though

ImageImage

Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

my first posts were also quoting the show
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:15 pm Aight. Does knowing my first post was a quote from the TV show make you less scared of it?
You already tried to imply this on the first page.

Nervously.

Hi, wolfmilla.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ranmilia wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:16 pm It's about a (quite excellent) TV show, which we get to quote relentlessly, because we are real people and we get to make the decisions.
After Leetic pecked their all-pecking beak at you.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

What exactly are you trying to glean from whether or not people are familiar with the flavor? If the answer is "nothing", it's still fluff
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:38 pm

Nervously.

Hi, wolfmilla.
When you have so little in your ISO, the fact that you felt the need to jump on this seems fishy.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:55 pm

Nervously.

Hi, wolfmilla.
When you have so little in your ISO, the fact that you felt the need to jump on this seems fishy.
why's that?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Gira wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:58 pm

Nervously.

Hi, wolfmilla.
why's that?
Out-of-nowhere jumps in a largely fluffy or nonexistent ISO look wolfy
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:35 pm Although I will say that I'm beginning to add "thread health" to my list of mafia pet peeves. As long as activity is going on, that shouldn't be a concern.
Hot dog man itc
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:48 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:46 pm So there is that. I'm sure he has better scum games but that is what forms my baseline. And in this game specifically, he entered posting a lot of stuff about me which is correct and (in my eyes) fairly insightful and beyond anything I've seen him do as a wolf.

alright, this is an acceptable answer, as i was gonna say that if i were to be stretching it, his seeming obsession with you seems villagery cuz it feels like it's coming from a spot of trying to give guidelines to the thread on how to read you, or that he'll handle it
I’m thinking of handling it by going against my stated advice
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:53 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:15 pm Ran will be outed by results and thread position by day 3 at the latest and this is a 27 player game so I’m just not worried
Like this just does not strike me as a post coming from a wolf here. There is almost always an early debate of some sort about me, people who don't know me go through phases of "Ran is weird and could be powerwolfing, I'm worried" until they know better... but this sentiment above, when I see it, has come from town every time except specifically once (Alison in SCI'22). And TSP is not Alison.
Disagree
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I will say on background I have not played with many people in this game, or at least not when I cared about games, and simply don’t feel super comfortable making individual reads on air (unlike some people who think they’re good enough to do that).
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:08 pm I will say on background I have not played with many people in this game, or at least not when I cared about games, and simply don’t feel super comfortable making individual reads on air (unlike some people who think they’re good enough to do that).
You don't have to be "good" to make GTH reads. You know what GTH means right? Also, why are you the third person in this game that I needed to ask that to?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Not talking about you
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:53 pm

What exactly are you trying to glean from whether or not people are familiar with the flavor? If the answer is "nothing", it's still fluff
Is it not obvious? Wolves have information, presumably including information on the mechanics beyond what we know. Wolves also share information, if one wolf knows something from the flavor then probably all wolves know it, unless they specifically think to fake this. Kind of the point of the game. At the very least I don't think Gira is likely wolf partners with wind, leetic or pyxxy. And hopefully, depending on what the mech gimmicks actually turn out to be, later on we'll be able to look back at these different responses in the earlygame and make even more reads on things like that.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think your GTH reads are completely fine
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:46 pm I put Grey Goose in my juice box for this game
share plz
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:59 pm
Gira wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:58 pm

Nervously.

Hi, wolfmilla.
why's that?
Out-of-nowhere jumps in a largely fluffy or nonexistent ISO look wolfy
i really don't agree, seems more like he found something that caught his attention then commented on it. would be different if it was something everyone else was talking about but it's an original thought. i sense that there is a disagreement here based on theory though which i am unlikely to sell you on
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:53 pm
I was assuring myself more than the thread, I think. But maybe not quite why I’m worried.
TonyStarkPrime

Re: Severance [Phase Zero

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Pyxxy town
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Gira wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:13 pmtsp kinda scummy
uncomfortable mindmeld

I didnt remember tsp being like this, I remember tsp being lhf
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh hi tsp
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

dont worry it's strictly personal and not business

since I have no idea what's going on at work
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:18 pm
Gira wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:13 pmtsp kinda scummy
uncomfortable mindmeld

I didnt remember tsp being like this, I remember tsp being lhf
and what’s this
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:17 pm Pyxxy town
Elaborate.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I'm gonna say this now sorry if someone got it it between p7 and current

I don't think this is a 26/27/28 player game

having watched ½ of the first episode of Severance, I could see a setup with "13" players where if you die at work you die in real life and vice versa

maybe something weird where they only get to play during our "nights", thus the phase zero was their "D1" (otherwise really boring to have ~13 people sit around for 72 hours?)

no deaths ofc bc it would also suck to kill someone on this side of the work-life balance before we even got to play

all theoretical ofc ✨

someone please tell me the normal # of scum for a 13p, ty in advance
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:20 pm
Elaborate.
-Snoop Dogg
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:20 pm
Elaborate.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:59 pm The top poster, a presumably obvious town player, and me, a person pyxxy has never played with and cannot possibly have garnered a real read on.

Huh ok reading back the only game pyxxy and I played together and noting that I need to start actually considering suspicions instead of hiding them with the word “presumably”

Anyways level zero meta read off one game tbh. Which is probably kinda bad

Return to “Previous Jobs”