The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 7]

Post by Snow Dog »

But your whole case was me saving DH wasn't it?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, that case on Blooper is completely astute.

I would be totally OK with a vote in that direction, especially since she has clearly been avoiding attention, and the case is not reliant on anyone else's alignment.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Great thoughts, Timmer, I'm on board with all that. I just think we should lynch DH first. I can definitely help take out the rest of the Suits from the things I know, but there's no way I'm voting anyone but DH. We will see that he's bad, and it will open up a lot of avenues.

*votes DharmaHelper*
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Russtifinko wrote:Gah! Thought of one more thing. DH, on the Made vote-force thing. I couldn't find the post, but if TH did indeed support Made's vote-force claim, would that not lend it some credence? TH was killed by the Suits on N5, the team you're claiming Made is on.
I didn't mean others came out and supported made, just that their vote was forced. I'm not positive it was TH. I'll try to look back and find one. Seems like we were the ones to notice it which makes sense (except for zeek if that was the first one after made because he came out and said made is not lying) because they can't say "my vote was forced". Anyway, it doesn't matter if anyone hinted at it or we figured it out it still means it happened to others too.

Timmer, interesting case. When I looked back at ninju because of my "gut feel" I stupidly did not look at her voting record. I looked just at what she said and how she responded to people. I'd like to hear what she has to say about what you have found.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, unless anyone got results from the Fights last night, I want to assume that there is some vote manipulation going on from fight results... like winners have one less vote and losers have one more, or something like that.

Be aware of that possibility, spreading votes out could mean an unpredicted result to the lynch. Just a theory.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

Russtifinko wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I still think the Made Case is something to consider. Also, we should look at the Dom/Bass lynch very carefully. Two baddies being the only options, stands to reason that Suits voted Dom and Sorcerers voted Bass
Yes, I almost forgot about the case on Made. I remember it being a good one but forget what was said. I will look into that again.

As far as the Dom/Bass lynch...here are the results.

Bass_the_Clever (9 votes) -
Elohcin (3), Dom (4), Boomslang (10), zeek (11), bea (12), nijuukyugou (14), Russtifinko (16), juliets (17), Roxy (19)

Dom (7 votes) -
Long Con (5), Spacedaisy (6), DharmaHelper (8), timmer (9), Turnip Head (13), S~V~S (15), Snow Dog (18)

Only 16 people voted. I assume some of the non voters were baddies. What do y'all think we can glean from this poll?

DH - can you recap you made case or post a link?
Why would you assume some of the non-voters were baddies? In a lynch with 2 baddies, doesn't it make sense that every baddie voted for the one on the opposite team, like DH said? They had all the incentive in the world to save their teammates, whereas the rest of us were just doing a normal vote.

I have never known a baddie to intentionally miss a vote and allow a teammate to die. Unless you think some baddies are inactives, but what's the evidence for that?

:eye:
Hmm, I guess you are right. My thinking was....if I were a baddie and there are only 2 people on the poll (one of them being a teammate) I would want to avoid the team all voting together. But you're right. I think saving your teammate would be more important than the fact that your whole team is voting the same way. So I guess it would be safe to say that we can glean a lot from that poll. Ha....it would have been cool if all the civs would have thought NOT vote that day and then we would know exactly who the baddie teams are.

The case on niju is very good. I will probably vote her (yes, she's a her) today.

Every time I hit sibmit.....linki linki linki
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote:Great thoughts, Timmer, I'm on board with all that. I just think we should lynch DH first. I can definitely help take out the rest of the Suits from the things I know, but there's no way I'm voting anyone but DH. We will see that he's bad, and it will open up a lot of avenues.

*votes DharmaHelper*
LC, what are the top two things that tell you DH is bad? Or even just one thing.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'd like to share some news b/c I'm excited about it. I've been watching what I eat/working our every day (except for a few days when I was sick) for 6 weeks/4 days and I am down 15 lbs. This baby weight (from all three of my kiddos) is outta here! I have 25 lbs more to go. Slowly but surely :biggrin:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Epignosis »

My entire wife is passing before my eyes! :eek:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thats great Elo, keep it up!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Elohcin wrote:

Elohcin (3), Dom (4), Boomslang (10), zeek (11), bea (12), nijuukyugou (14), Russtifinko (16), juliets (17), Roxy (19)

Dom (7 votes) -
Long Con (5), Spacedaisy (6), DharmaHelper (8), timmer (9), Turnip Head (13), S~V~S (15), Snow Dog (18)
If all baddies voted in this poll....my guess is....

Baddie team 1 - Dom, Boomslang, Niju, zeek or jules
Baddie team 2 - Bass, DH, SVS, SD or SD
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Thanks juliets!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Russ, you care to make a prediction based on that poll?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

What is baddie team 1? The Suits? Also, what specifically makes you think I am on that team?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Or maybe baddie team 1 is the sorcerers since Dom is on there. The question still stands though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

It honestly has nothing to do with your posts seeming baddie to me. It's more of a process of elimination thing.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Dom (7 votes) -

Baddie team 1 - Dom, Boomslang, Niju, zeek or jules
Baddie team 2 - Bass, DH, SVS, SD or SD
I am not on either baddie team. Not bad, Eloh :) The only person i could be on baddie team 2 is Voldemort, and i am not Voldemort.

Listen to those you trust. I am gonna bet they don't think I am bad.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote:It honestly has nothing to do with your posts seeming baddie to me. It's more of a process of elimination thing.
Ok. I see what you mean. If you have any questions though i will be happy to answer them.

linki - and I don't think and haven't for quite a while that S~V~S is bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I think svs.is.a.civ. pretty positive. Of.it.as.a matter of.fact.

LOL at Linkie.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Again, I am not trying to throw out suspicions here really. I am just going off of Russ' idea that all baddies voted in that poll (except bass of course). And...if that is in fact what happened, those would be the players I would think were bad. I think it would be interesting to hear other player's baddie lists according to that poll. It kind of puts things in a smaller box, easier to wrap my head around. I mean...made is a suspect that's been talked about and he didn't vote. It doesn't mean we throw out that suspicion altogether
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote:
Long Con wrote:Great thoughts, Timmer, I'm on board with all that. I just think we should lynch DH first. I can definitely help take out the rest of the Suits from the things I know, but there's no way I'm voting anyone but DH. We will see that he's bad, and it will open up a lot of avenues.

*votes DharmaHelper*
LC, what are the top two things that tell you DH is bad? Or even just one thing.
DFaraday (Vince McMahon) distanced himself from DH.

DH doesn't lynch Suits, he votes for the non-Suit - a point that I think Snow Dog made? Someone made it, verify for yourself if you think it's wrong, but this is someone else's point that I think is very relevant.

DH's claim of intentionally acting different on Day One as opposite to the Misfits game is not believable in the slightest. It makes no sense. It's not even close to reasonable to expect someone to recognize opposite playstyle (on Day One!) and furthermore, judge their baddieness based on that assumed recognition. I feel a bit like the only sane person in the asylum on this one, I truly don't understand why no one else thinks this is totally made up! Do you all really look at DH's Day One "gambit" and think, "yeah, good plan, that could have worked"? Am I truly alone in thinking this way?

I feel like I've made other points against him along the way that I can't remember right now. He's bad. He was almost lynched on Day One and he decided he'd better do something drastic to change his situation, so he claimed that he was deliberately acting in such a way as to draw out baddies, Made in particular. That was a made-up load of crap that actually seems to have worked on everyone.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

No lc - you are not alone. Itsnone.of the.reasons I never.really quit suspecting dh. When I asked him specificly what he learned from it his answers were less than compelling as.well.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

@ elo - that actually is a pretty good idea. I will try to do that tonight when I get home.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Elohcin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Dom (7 votes) -
Derp...I didn't take DF into consideration. :omg: New list...

Suits -
Vince - DF
Warden - Bass
Preacher and Boddy - DH, and SD or SD

Sorcerers -
Bavmorda - Dom
Volde, Necro, and Crowley - Boomslang, Niju, zeek or jules
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Elohcin wrote:I'd like to share some news b/c I'm excited about it. I've been watching what I eat/working our every day (except for a few days when I was sick) for 6 weeks/4 days and I am down 15 lbs. This baby weight (from all three of my kiddos) is outta here! I have 25 lbs more to go. Slowly but surely :biggrin:
Way to go! And thanks for making the lists! I love lists!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Elohcin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Dom (7 votes) -

Suits -
Vince - DF
Warden - Bass

Sorcerers -
Bavmorda - Dom
You sure you ain't on that list? :ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Suddenly I am getting a bad vibe from Elo and her faux baddie hunting. Making lists from what we can all easily check on?
She's been pretty quiet and i guess what you might call "blendy" and now she is trying to get convo going on a lynch. Look how she started today. Out of nowhere, "Let's lynch DH, I agree with the argument".

Something is wrong here folks. Unless I am wrong. Which i could be. Shit it's a guessing game but you ping the fuck out of me Elo.

(No offence, Rob)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

BTW is Mongoose high?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

Snow Dog wrote:Suddenly I am getting a bad vibe from Elo and her faux baddie hunting. Making lists from what we can all easily check on?
She's been pretty quiet and i guess what you might call "blendy" and now she is trying to get convo going on a lynch. Look how she started today. Out of nowhere, "Let's lynch DH, I agree with the argument".

Something is wrong here folks. Unless I am wrong. Which i could be. Shit it's a guessing game but you ping the fuck out of me Elo.

(No offence, Rob)
I think you are wrong. I have been doing the botd with you but this post has me concerned. Feels very opportunistic.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Suddenly I am getting a bad vibe from Elo and her faux baddie hunting. Making lists from what we can all easily check on?

(No offence, Rob)
I think you are wrong. I have been doing the botd with you but this post has me concerned. Feels very opportunistic.
Really? Wow! I think you are wrong! But what do I know? If you don't agree, that's fine. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.
Opportunistic! Interesting! I thought I was trying to help the civ cause. Oh well...
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Opportunistic. What do you mean by that? I guess in mafia you can say anything about anyone's "pings"

Let's call it "gut" SVS, what do you say about that?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Snow Dog wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Dom (7 votes) -

Suits -
Vince - DF
Warden - Bass

Sorcerers -
Bavmorda - Dom
Very.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Elohcin wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

Dom (7 votes) -

Suits -
Vince - DF
Warden - Bass

Sorcerers -
Bavmorda - Dom
Very.
OK. I believe you.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I prefer to fold in the people who didn't vote who had been active (i.e., not Lizzy). Bass didn't vote because he was away from home. But also Mongoose didn't vote because she was away from home (I think - is that when you were on vacation Mongoose) and then there is Made. Made, why didn't you vote? Just because they didn't vote doesn't make them good and I don't think the standard holds up that all baddies voted when some didn't because they were not around.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

juliets wrote:I prefer to fold in the people who didn't vote who had been active (i.e., not Lizzy). Bass didn't vote because he was away from home. But also Mongoose didn't vote because she was away from home (I think - is that when you were on vacation Mongoose) and then there is Made. Made, why didn't you vote? Just because they didn't vote doesn't make them good and I don't think the standard holds up that all baddies voted when some didn't because they were not around.
I agree with you. That was the point I made, but Russ made a good point for all baddies voting to keep their teammate alive.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote:
juliets wrote:I prefer to fold in the people who didn't vote who had been active (i.e., not Lizzy). Bass didn't vote because he was away from home. But also Mongoose didn't vote because she was away from home (I think - is that when you were on vacation Mongoose) and then there is Made. Made, why didn't you vote? Just because they didn't vote doesn't make them good and I don't think the standard holds up that all baddies voted when some didn't because they were not around.
I agree with you. That was the point I made, but Russ made a good point for all baddies voting to keep their teammate alive.
Right and I agree with his point, except the baddies who couldn't vote to keep their teammate alive - like Bass himself.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

juliets wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Gah! Thought of one more thing. DH, on the Made vote-force thing. I couldn't find the post, but if TH did indeed support Made's vote-force claim, would that not lend it some credence? TH was killed by the Suits on N5, the team you're claiming Made is on.
I didn't mean others came out and supported made, just that their vote was forced. I'm not positive it was TH. I'll try to look back and find one. Seems like we were the ones to notice it which makes sense (except for zeek if that was the first one after made because he came out and said made is not lying) because they can't say "my vote was forced". Anyway, it doesn't matter if anyone hinted at it or we figured it out it still means it happened to others too.

Timmer, interesting case. When I looked back at ninju because of my "gut feel" I stupidly did not look at her voting record. I looked just at what she said and how she responded to people. I'd like to hear what she has to say about what you have found.
Well, right, that's what I'm saying. They didn't support Made directly, but they supported his story that votes were being forced, lending credence to the idea that his was. I'm actually really interested to see who the other one to do that was. If it was TH I'd believe Made on his thing, but if not I'd be inclined to think Made and the other person to claim that were Suits. It seems like a weird gambit for an entire baddie team to run, but who knows?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

juliets wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Right and I agree with his point, except the baddies who couldn't vote to keep their teammate alive - like Bass himself.
Well right. I thought I acknowledged that at the time, but maybe I forgot. My theory of all baddies voting hinges on all baddies being active of course.
Elohcin wrote: If all baddies voted in this poll....my guess is....

Suits -
Vince - DF
Warden - Bass

Sorcerers -
Bavmorda - Dom
Elohcin wrote:Russ, you care to make a prediction based on that poll?
Honestly, not really. Especially with the possibility of baddies missing the vote, I'm not comfortable enough to say "_____, _______, and _____ are bad". Plus it would make me enemies, and I could see a list being used as fodder for a case against me, whether my guesses are right or wrong.
Long Con wrote:Also, unless anyone got results from the Fights last night, I want to assume that there is some vote manipulation going on from fight results... like winners have one less vote and losers have one more, or something like that.

Be aware of that possibility, spreading votes out could mean an unpredicted result to the lynch. Just a theory.
Yeah it's possible, or that last night's votes add onto today's. Who knows.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

True, I was on vacation from early morning June 14th (Weds) through nighttime June 18 (Sunday).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Mongoose wrote:
True, I was on vacation from early morning June 14th (Weds) through nighttime June 18 (Sunday).
WOW! I wish it were June in NC. It's freezing here. :p
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Ah, a case. Let's crack it. My responses will be light blue.
timmer wrote: But, I'll point out one other person who came to light last night.

nijuu.

Day 1 lynch: DH was at 6 votes. MM at 4. LC at 2. Nijuu voted LC, avoiding the two main lynches. Not too big a deal, right?
Correct. I have said multiple times I don't feel DH is bad, and I definitely felt LC was exhibiting baddie behavior with his Rey vote, etc. I definitely didn't agree with any sort of so-called "case" with MM, and that was right.

Day 2 lynch: Made was at 5 votes. llama 4. nijuu bypassed them and voted Eloh, avoiding the main two lynches. Not a huge deal still maybe?
Indeed. Eloh made a sudden vote for zeek without much explanation at all. I believed Made was telling the truth about his force, and didn't agree with others voting for him because of it. I didn't vote llama because his behavior wasn't out of the ordinary enough to vote him, and again, was right.

Day 3 lynch: DF is at 7 votes, Boomslang 3, DH 2. nijuu votes LC, bypassing all three main lynches. now I'm seeing a pattern.
Didn't follow the DF case closely, and it was the start of exam week at work, which is an absolute shitshow. I went with what I was comfortable with, voting LC again.
Day 4 lynch: dom vs bass.

Posts a wishy-washy single post the whole day:

"About this poll...I haven't had strong feelings about either contender, as many others have expressed, as well. I haven't really played with Bass much to differentiate his games. Dom to me seems pretty...Dom. Not much out of the ordinary. I definitely thought it was weird of him to say that Bass was Civ in light of this poll, but I suppose I can understand it? Maybe? I wouldn't do it in his situation. And it puts the voter in a conundrum - if you trust Dom, and Dom says Bass is good, then who do you vote for? That being said, I don't necessarily trust either of them. My gut says vote Bass. Sorry, absentee."

Votes bass. Both bass and Dom were at 5 votes at the time.
My posting one time in a day is not unusual. It's how I play mafia, especially during the workweek. And if you're going to point out wishy-washy posts, go back to just about everyone else's regarding the lynch, because that was the theme of the day - "I don't want to vote either of these people" was in just about everyone's posts.
Skip Day 5 as it's a wash.

Day 6, nijuu is interesting. He seems like he is one of panickers moving votes around, but he isn't. He used his same thoughts on LC from Day 1 to vote him. What's most noticeable? At the time he voted Long Con, the main vote getters were Russ, and I think DH/Snowy? Basically about three people had votes and LC had only 1. So once again, nijuu went out of his WAY to avoid being attache to any lynch train. What happened afterwards was that others followed him.
LOL I cringed at this because I'm a Lady Blooper :blush: This lynch vote was absolutely absurd. I spent time reading throughout the night in spurts, and there were so many vote changes, supposed cases, and last-minute things happening that it was just about impossible to keep up (this was also coupled with the fact that I had literally only had two hours tops of sleep the night before because of a very bad work situation, so that didn't help comprehension/case building much). I didn't vote Russ because I didn't understand the case posted so suddenly, and I don't like voting last minute for a person without having a real conviction about it. I didn't vote DH because I've mentioned this before. I have done so in the past, just voting along with others, and I'm almost never happy with it. So, I once again voted where I was comfortable.

So I still believe Snowy is bad news and will leave my vote on him. But I believe nijuu has worked pretty hard to avoid being looked at by staying away from attention all game. I'd like others to look at him, please, to see what yu think. Now I've got to run.

Again, let's not lynch DH right now, or at least not for anything I'VE previously said, I'm pulling back a bit on it. And Snowy's vote for him just reinforces that snowy is bad for sure, for me.
So basically your case against me is that I don't vote on bandwagon lynches. You're right about my being careful - I have been more careful in this game to vote for what I think/understand rather than blindly follow cases at the last minute. I am more angry with myself when I let myself glide along with a game like that. But my voting record makes me stand out, something I try my damnest not to do when I'm bad. I stand by my votes, minority or no.

As for suspicions...LC gave a good response to my question (thanks!). It doesn't get him out of the water (the argument relies on trust and whatnot), but I can understand not wanting to NK your wife first thing, which lends merit to the first argument at least :) I think I'll take a look at Made today, and another look at what's being said about Snow Dog.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Digging the new avatar, Blooper!
RELEASE THE KRAKEN BLOOPER BLOOPKEN! :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Elohcin wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
WOW! I wish it were June in NC. It's freezing here. :p

Oh my lord, what is wrong with me?? Wishful thinking, I suppose!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Hello friends!

ok, so Mafia... starting writing this last night, then had to sleep to get up early, and now i'm here again. I've had trouble really getting into this game, but i think i finally got something together worth presenting, check it-- but first, things i wanted to say concerning things between when i started writing this last night, and now(so like a days worth of linki):

1. My love for list
2. I think that DH is really bad this game, but i have no reason/logic to support it. I've went back to read him multiple times, but none of his post are really pinging me, but the collection of his post are, it's for this reason that i think it might be too soon to vote DH, or at least i don't feel comfortable voting for him yet. This is not the same Mp's dislike for the idea of voting DH, from what i understand, which seems to be a hint?
3.I think the case against squid (bloops/niji) is pretty weak as is, but maybe there's something there. As it stands the case against her seems more like a statement of her playstyle( often insightful tidbits) and that her vote record doesn't hint towards or against any alignment. The non-committing voting is pretty off putting tho. The conclusion it leads me to is more blendy indy than blendy baddie.
4. not sure i understand LC's case still, but i lead more in to that in the following....
From the desk of Made 1/23/15 11:30ish wrote:
zeek wrote:I think it's extremely likely that Roxy had her voting controlled by the Mad Hatter actually, as something unfortunate happens to you if you don't comply.
^^ this is true. Honestly, I thought it was a bluff and almost called it day one......

Regardless, game on. I cannot wrap my head around what happened Day 6 and admittedly the day before that, so I want to quickly recap everything. Please correct any misunderstandings.
1. SVS's role is some how compromised
2. Russ hinted last night
3. DH was absolved by Russ' hint
4. Snowy was absolved by DH being absolved
5. LC was the go to lynch in a pinch.
6. 99.9% civvie are being thrown around like they're going out of style

I think the last point is a fun one to tap on, so let's start there....
While it's possible that i'm just that stupid-- i have yet to put together who anyone is supposively hinting to be in this game-- It is possible, if not likely that point 6 and points 1 and 2 from the above are related. That said, I think it's common knowledge what happens when you openly trust people: you put a giant target on their back. This happened this game with TH when we (probably) gave him the helmet, and if hadn't been outed, I'd suspect the same would of happened to MP and his wand.

But let's take this farther. SVS and MP's 99%s were unique in that they supported those not at risk. (SVS's Bea remark and MP's SD remark specifically)
Why would SVS and MP give such strong support to someone not on the brink of being lynch, but simply suggested? I can't think of a civvie motivated reason for this.

While unnecessary in the case of MP, as his role is outed, Bea, what's your opinion on SVS atm?

Ok, next topic LC....what is going on there? can someone please outline the case against him? To me his vote avalanche looked like a save, but to assume that, (on the assumption that this was a save of Snowy, Dh, or Russ as they were the main vote getters yesterday till the very end) they're can at most be three mafia on a team as it stands, meaning snowy didn't switch his vote to assist in his own save, making a snowy save less likely imo. A Russ save makes sense, especially when you consider the possibility MP is linked to either DH or Russ.

Lastly, any thoughts on boom? While reanalyzing him in context i realized in order for my theory to have any merit, Boom would have to be on the same team as Dom and i have trouble believing Dom would try something so on the nose. That said, his vote and reasoning yesterday were pretty suspect.
Going to put my vote on SVS till someone explains that situation to me.
Pov: you reading my takes
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I believe.that.svs.can only be.one.of.two.roles. snape and voldy - it makes much more.sense.with the.Potter.lore.for.svs.to.be.snaps.than it.does voldy - if you go.back and look at.what.happened when after.the bass.Lynch.it makes sense.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

I confess to not having kept up with the thread today, but I will do my best to get back into it tomorrow. I will say that Made placing his vote on SVS really solidifies my thoughts on him being up to no good.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Again, wasn't hinting. Made, mind refreshing me on why Boom would be on Dom's team according to your theory? Not sure I follow.

Link: bea why is your punctuation so strange this game?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I'm on my phone right.now from work. Sometimes.I hit.the wrong button instead.of.the.spacebar. :p I hate.my phone btw
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

bea wrote:I'm on my phone right.now from work. Sometimes.I hit.the wrong button instead.of.the.spacebar. :p I hate.my phone btw
:haha: Too funny!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

Voting Snow Dog for now, but open to a DH vote as well.

Elo - I'm not bad, why am I on that list?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

zeek wrote:Voting Snow Dog for now, but open to a DH vote as well.

Elo - I'm not bad, why am I on that list?
Process of elimination. Basically, out of the dom/bass lynch voters, you are in my unknown category like Juliets. You were the only two left to pick from that had voted. But....I would put Made being bad before you for sure. Russ had just made a stink about how he thought EVERY baddie would have voted in the dom/bass lynch.
bea wrote:I believe.that.svs.can only be.one.of.two.roles. snape and voldy - it makes much more.sense.with the.Potter.lore.for.svs.to.be.snaps.than it.does voldy - if you go.back and look at.what.happened when after.the bass.Lynch.it makes sense.
I thought you said you were almost sure SVS was civ, now you are saying you think she could be Voldy?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”