Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: gira ] aubergine
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Dyslexicon »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:50 am nvm i just got what you meant with robyn w is scared of you so they don't interact

i thought you were saying robyn w cuz they didn't interact with you
I didn't really "mean" much about my early stuff. As I have said several times, I have not read this game, I have very few opinions about it. I gathered some town reads based on a few posts I saw here and there. Actually intended to unvote Robyn going into EoD, but when I arrived they had like 8 votes or so, so it didn't matter and I thought they might be wolf then, cause runaway wagons D1 are often wolves

I'm sorry that it's probably frustrating that I'm not playing. I think the distraction around it is a bit unnecessary, but that's easy for me to say

Anyway later
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: dizzy ] aubergine

clicking buttons
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:32 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:26 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:24 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:22 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:20 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:19 am so pyxxy wolf read me cuz of my slank cover

abi wolf read me cuz of the wagon on me

at this point, if bereft wolf reads me on my actual posts he might be outed
Well if you did anything remotely towny I probably wouldn't wolf read you but
learn how to wolf read
by this, i mean, “not being villagery” (fypov) is not an indication of wolf behavior
It is since

I'm good at finding town

So if I don't find you towny

I put you in my PoE

And that usually turns out pretty good for me
i don’t disagree with this, i sometimes do this too

but the problem is that the reason you had for putting me there was cuz of something that’s not even my posts

do you see why it’s a problem?
I struggle to express what I'm seeing in words.

So yes I have reasons beyond wagon movement mainly that I am not compelled to town read your posts. But I can not explain WHY because my brain sucks at explaining WHY i think someone is playing towny or not SOCIALLY

So when asked I can point to wagon movement cause if I say I don't think their posts are towny I will not be able to explain why. That will frustrate me because I get upset when I'm not able to explain what I'm seeing. And nobody will listen.

At least this way somebody might listen.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:34 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:09 pm Okay after catch up report card

Lawful Good: Ranmilia, DubzDimBuckle, WWA

Chaotic Good: Princess Abigail, Gira, Bereft, Leetic

True Neutral: Dizzy, TSP

Lawful Evil: Pyxxy

Chaotic Evil: Ted

Ordered within tiers

Leetic is dropping for me. Schweppes is rising.

Lawful Goods are locked in and I'm willing to bet the game on it.

Ran, WWA, Rondo want to mason?
I'm actually a chaotic neutral but sure

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

well.

bed.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Imagine sleep

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

When is EoD the poll doth not tell me

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:51 am man, nothing that im pushing feels good to me

we're ghanna lose this game cuz of so many unreadable slots that are also slanking. chalk it up to the rand
I completely agree with this but idk what to do with it either
I thought it would be better to apply pressure to slankers and hunt for scum in the more active names, but that's not exactly working for me rn, and I don't know what I should change about my strategy.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

[VOTE: Vote : rondo ] aubergineAll Aboard
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Wow that Dizzy pop in is something else
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm boooooooooooooooreddddd

ImageImage

Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Have to be at a family event. Don't want to go, but I have to. ~ Bereft
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Is it a masonry, or is it a neighborhood? Its also just $%#!ing impossible to defend anyone when they're AFK. Its still not the kewpie doll and I don't really give a $%#! over the fact that this is the one thing I'm not or more precisely can't really elaborate much on besides what I've already said. ~ not Schweppes

[VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

It does not sit well with me that the toy sword dropped attacking the ducky for the kewpie doll. ~ Bereft
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Can the masonry v neighborhood thing get clarified ASAP? I don't $%#!ing know what's going on in this game anymore and I still don't think its the bottle of tabasco. And no I actually cannot talk about what's prompted this. ~ not Schweppes
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I would tag one of Abbi/Porscha but I think someone did that already
I have a couple minutes now but gotta go again soon and then be back in a few hours
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Will probably just leave backreading till overnight, I think it's only like 3 pages left or something. Ping me if you want me to answer stuff directly, just in case there's a lot of discussion before I pop in next
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I still don't think I've made the best vote but also my opinion hasn't changed in the last couple of hours
I don't feel fantastic about where I'm voting but I don't exactly hate it lol
There's stuff I want to ask but I don't think now is the time for it. I'll wait for a while longer cause it's not urgent and might even yield clearer answers tomorrow.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I want to iso TSP if I have time before eod to reevaluate
Just not sure how much time I'll have when I get home :/ my fault for making plans to go out all day I guess, but there's still no internet at home so there's like no point hanging around there lol.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

If you want me to say something game - related instead of hedging on reads and complaining about the internet, then I will tell you that I think everyone in the game has done at least a couple of towny things on a micro level and I acknowledge that I need to step back and analyze on a macro level. I've only made a couple of macro reads so far (based on what I had time to look at again) and I had Rondo and TSP both as town, but that presents the problem that both of those takes are anti-consensus so idk if I'm misreading them or if I'm actually right. I already reevaluated Rondo overnight and concluded that I do still believe he's town, but that's why I want to examine TSP again next.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:14 pm Is it a masonry, or is it a neighborhood? Its also just $%#!ing impossible to defend anyone when they're AFK. Its still not the kewpie doll and I don't really give a $%#! over the fact that this is the one thing I'm not or more precisely can't really elaborate much on besides what I've already said. ~ not Schweppes

Neighborhood
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:40 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:14 pm Is it a masonry, or is it a neighborhood? Its also just $%#!ing impossible to defend anyone when they're AFK. Its still not the kewpie doll and I don't really give a $%#! over the fact that this is the one thing I'm not or more precisely can't really elaborate much on besides what I've already said. ~ not Schweppes

Neighborhood
Ok then I was right about players not necessarily being paired by alignment between threads
I guess there's always a chance that a living town player discovers a dead wolf that way, but a living wolf could get towncred for "solving" a dead townie too
Bleh
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

So Dyslexicon didn't mention a secret vote. Wolf or not, I feel they'd have no reason to not mention this, so I assume that means only two people received it this phase. The inconsistent number also makes it less likely to be a wolf power, unless it's something like killing someone who has a secret vote prevents that secret vote from being in play the next phase
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

While w/t pairings are not necessarily impossible, I still think that knowing ilario's alignment could help solve TSP through the interactions that we can infer, which is the main reason I'll most likely leave them alone for today.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon's reentrance isn't wolfy per se, at least they're not pushing a suspicion that came from nowhere or anything of the sort, although there's nothing there that would be difficult for a wolf to do. The lack of substantial interactions with other players could be genuinely not being caught up or a wolf not trying to spew. Their ignorance of the Porscha situation is the weirdest, since that happened D1 and they had plenty of time to look over it, but whatever.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:53 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:50 am nvm i just got what you meant with robyn w is scared of you so they don't interact

i thought you were saying robyn w cuz they didn't interact with you
Actually intended to unvote Robyn going into EoD, but when I arrived they had like 8 votes or so, so it didn't matter and I thought they might be wolf then, cause runaway wagons D1 are often wolves
This is a bit convenient, as you had every opportunity to say this at the time but didn't
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

And it seems the pattern of everyone disappearing when I arrive continues
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

i'll be honest i was slightly paranoid of how leetic was playing the day and their pushes felt sus but reaading posts i missed from overnight they have a hint of towny self-righteousness to them and i feel okay about them still

i still...don't know what to do about dizzy, it feels like he simply does not have time to play regardless of alignment, this is disappointing regardless of what his rolecard is and i don't know what the best play is. atp he probably gets force substituted but that is also kicking the can down the road where it may not be easier to resolve the slot, still as a vote it feels underwhelming even if there's a chance it's a hit
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:30 am I forgot about this game. EoD tonight?

I see this is going well
:/
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

[VOTE: dizzy] aubergine

this vote is pure policy in that i think dizzy continuing to exist in the game is detrimental to town wincon regardless of his alignment. i am sorry. it feels bd to make but it's really necessary. if he's town we're just probably not winning regardless.

re: rondo, i still felt like...some of the attitude in his posts today was more towny than not but i don't really have a concrete read
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i also mainly threw my vote on TSP to exert pressure on someone who was actually present in the game thread. i still haven't decided how i actually feel about his reaction
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

insomnia and abi probably tvt
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

[VOTE: rondo] aubergine

actually i reread his posts and thought about how i don't have good reason to townread him in contrast to the rest of the game
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

wind
textr
ran
abi

most confident townreads
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'm never betraying the kewpie doll, even if it means I bin the tabasco bottle. ~ Bereft
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I have my energies absorbed by the family gathering, nothing seems to be occurring back at home, frankly I'm not being of much use anywhere in either place, so I'm going to stop making it complicated on the homefront.

I mentally take the tabasco bottle and place it over the bin. I expect myself to drop it but I don't. Why am I not dropping it?
I note that is the brick, cigarette, sword, and the disco ball that have pitchforks out for the kewpie doll.

It's over isn't it?

~ Bereft
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:44 pm [VOTE: dizzy] aubergine

this vote is pure policy in that i think dizzy continuing to exist in the game is detrimental to town wincon regardless of his alignment. i am sorry. it feels bd to make but it's really necessary. if he's town we're just probably not winning regardless.

re: rondo, i still felt like...some of the attitude in his posts today was more towny than not but i don't really have a concrete read
Yeah

I don’t have the time. And I think I’m just done with mafia tbh. Can’t seem to get interested.

Also forgot my Mac at my dads, and reading thread on phone is like

I’m sorry, I just can’t do it

I’m town. Ironically, I think that’s pretty obvious. I’ll leave now tho

If you chop me, sorry I didn’t care

Gl gl

Doesn’t seem like a good position for town considering people are voting a non player. I get that it’s mostly my fault, but like, yeah, good luck turning it around
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:15 pm
Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:44 pm [VOTE: dizzy] aubergine

Yeah

I don’t have the time. And I think I’m just done with mafia tbh. Can’t seem to get interested.

Also forgot my Mac at my dads, and reading thread on phone is like

I’m sorry, I just can’t do it

I’m town. Ironically, I think that’s pretty obvious. I’ll leave now tho

If you chop me, sorry I didn’t care

Gl gl

Doesn’t seem like a good position for town considering people are voting a non player. I get that it’s mostly my fault, but like, yeah, good luck turning it around
Not a good attitude. I'd expect town to fight for their life here
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I’m not aware of any extra vote btw. Saw that being discussed
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:19 pmLol
Why didn't you vote Ranmilia at any point during D1?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

:/
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:19 pm I’m not aware of any extra vote btw. Saw that being discussed
Also if you have a claim that would save you you better make it before EoD
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'm kinda just done right now. ~ Bereft/Schweppes/not Schweppes
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

to me it feels like gira is right on the things that are right and he has a great position, but none of his wolf reads are villagery

this is a bit hypocritical, cuz i am expecting him to solve a game that i can't solve, or that others in here who i expect to can, but he just seems to be right on some reads that others are questioning and positions himself in a spot a wolf would wanna be in imo

i was kinda bugged he voted tsp for soft reasons and treating it as a whatever vote in this game state.

it seems like a very bad gamestate for villas and i would start worrying. going mindless with the same poes should be shelfed for at least a bit. question the people you think are villas here, especially since the people we are pushing on aren't even here to be more villagery or make posts

you can re-assure your villa reads that are active, or discount them, but you can't do that for people who aren't here
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:26 pm to me it feels like gira is right on the things that are right and he has a great position, but none of his wolf reads are villagery
like he doesn't have any impact at all, we're kinda working around and around beating our heads on the same reads, and when we reach a point where we seem to believe something, he comes in saying "yes, abi / ted is t/t" etc

his day today is very low impact

but the hard part is that i can't make this argument in good faith when our poe is not even playing. what to do?
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:26 pm to me it feels like gira is right on the things that are right and he has a great position, but none of his wolf reads are villagery

this is a bit hypocritical, cuz i am expecting him to solve a game that i can't solve, or that others in here who i expect to can, but he just seems to be right on some reads that others are questioning and positions himself in a spot a wolf would wanna be in imo
Yeah.

But then I townread Gira for being frustrated that Mac isn't here even though I don't actually know why Mac townread Gira.
But yes this is why Gira is still POE'ed for me.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:30 pm

Yeah.

But then I townread Gira for being frustrated that Mac isn't here even though I don't actually know why Mac townread Gira.
But yes this is why Gira is still POE'ed for me.
Yay a Bereft post that isn't RPing!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

well, if it's gira then it's on rondo / dizzy to somehow make themselves obv villas

prediction: they won't
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”