Re: [Day 1]: Film Directors.

Post by Turnip Head »

No I think Canuck wanted to lynch me :p
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 352

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:Also llama Canuck was not trying to lynch MM instead she was wanting to go for MP.
Canuck referenced MM's defense of AP as a reason for voting for AP though. That's what I was referring to.
Canucklehead wrote:SVS: good point about MM's defense of AP...I think that, coupled with his refusal to vote for any of the likely lynchees (thus avoiding accusations of "saving" someone or "bandwagoning" someone) looks bad for both AP and MM.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I do tend to be suspicious of people who vote based on connections that haven't been proven yet. AP's self vote should not have been too suspicious in and of itself, but people pointed at a possible connection to MM in order to justify voting for Person. That connection is obviously impossible to defend until you're lynched and flip civ.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Bye AP sorry for the part I played in your lynch.

The last film I saw was Pulp Fiction with my son yesterday - its as good if not better than it ever was.

Picked the first film on the list as I have not seen any of them.

Gonna catch up to see if I have anything to say before night ends.

Linky w/LC - I thought MP's vote yesterday was very odd and out of place even though he was suspicious of BR in a "no u" sort of way but I had thought he said he would not vote forher over ir - icr so I need to read back on MP as well.
I did not say that, but I did say that my vote would be wasted if I voted for her.

Nonetheless, I didn't feel I knew AP or Vomps well enough to issue an opinion on either of them being bad, so I stuck with my "wasted" vote, since it represented my biggest suspect.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

MP - how can SVS be second on your list bc of her Teeth vote? You do realize that she is the one who made the original case and vote against him, right?

Llama I see now.

TH - yeah but ot happens aa the time!

Thanks for the response MP
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:MP - how can SVS be second on your list bc of her Teeth vote? You do realize that she is the one who made the original case and vote against him, right?

Llama I see now.

TH - yeah but ot happens aa the time!

Thanks for the response MP
If by second on my list, you mean I found her BWT vote second most suspicious, yes. I do realize she is the one, but just because she started the suspicion and didn't bandwagon doesn't mean I have to find her vote the least suspicious. I counterargued against S~V~S's points and personally thought her argument to lynch BWT came down to "I disagree with your logic".

In addition, S~V~S has said many times in the past she is very good at reading BWT, so her complete lack of ability to read him this game, and her lack of acknowledging that, when she usually does acknowledge it, also surprised me.

My initial thoughts/feelings on the BWT push were as below:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Popping in for just a second before Daisy and I leave for the day, but I have the following comments since I last posted, especially since my last post was made sort of in a rush (we decided to leave later than I thought we would):

- I don't understand the suspicion of BWT. I understand S~V~S's train of thought, but I know BWT really well, and I don't see anything in BWT's posts that strikes me as anything other than just normal BWT thinking. Not only that, but while S~V~S had amazing logical points, she even admitted she gets lynched for that type of thinking all the time when she's civilian. So I'm not sure I fully understand the connection between BWT being bad because of it, only failing to logic it out like he maybe should have. Essentially, S~V~S said that she expressed others thought LC's response was genuine (including yours truly, since I found it genuine), but if BWT disagrees, should he not stick with his gut and vote LC anyway? In addition, I didn't really see BWT as "making excuses" for another player because I read Rico's responses exactly the way that BWT did, as if Rico actually did answer the question (Daisy's explanation of it is exactly what I wanted to convey, but failed to properly do so, honestly). I hope you folks are right, but that train makes me way nervous, and I'm leaning more civvie on BWT than baddie at this point.
And no problem. :)
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Post by Canucklehead »

Roxy wrote:Also llama Canuck was not trying to lynch MM instead she was wanting to go for MP.
This is kind of true. (I was torn between AP and MP, but the MM thing pushed me over the top but due to what others have pointed out as wonky reasoning, I was not willing to vote for MM)
thellama73 wrote:
Canuck referenced MM's defense of AP as a reason for voting for AP though. That's what I was referring to.
Canucklehead wrote:SVS: good point about MM's defense of AP...I think that, coupled with his refusal to vote for any of the likely lynchees (thus avoiding accusations of "saving" someone or "bandwagoning" someone) looks bad for both AP and MM.
This is also true.

Turnip Head wrote:No I think Canuck wanted to lynch me :p
This is the most true. :noble:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And I don't understand why players are saying my vote for BR was odd or suspicious.

I think coming in and naming three suspects, one of which she at least backed up with gut, but even there she didn't quite explain adequately why she thought he was bad -- is suspicious.

I obviously have some history with BR, but I'm not nearly as intimate with her gameplay as some others playing here (Rox, LC, S~V~S, timmer, etc.). So even though I considered what all of you have to say, and that you vouched that it was normal for her... I considered that, but nonetheless I thought that her action was really suspicious.

Could you imagine if I came in and said three people were definitely worth looking at and didn't back up my claims? It would probably get me lynched.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I cannot focus at work and in this thread I will be back if/when the boss leaves.

we had to replace the chair at my desk bc it broke - it was over 15 years old - he told customers that my fat ass broke it - I have been a bit uptight since then mostly bc I do not have a fat ass and bc he is a real jerkwad
;)
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

Some explanation seems to be required of me so here it goes. I do not make many cases, I like to point the finger and get some reaction. Between MP and Dom I am more suspicious of MP, especially after last lynch. There was a page of him posting several times that he has to vote soon and doesn't know what to do. He settled in to a vote for me. After everything discussed in the thread I found he took the easy way out and kept his name of the top contenders.

Right now I am satisfied with Dom and I don't suspect him much at all.

SVS, I know you want to hear about why I put you on the watch list and you aren't going to like my answer. I'm playing the odds here and I have kept you on my trusted list a lot in the most recent games. We'll see how this game goes.

TH, you know why I suspect you. You already called it. You are much too logical and I find myself agreeing with a lot of your posts. In the past that has shown me your baddie game.

Thank you for putting up with me for so long. :D < use of a smilie! :D

I'm trying to get all caught up but we are using one computer and LC is on here a lot, plus every time I sit down at the computer my two year is into something bad.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

BR, I appreciate your clarification, but clearly you thought I was worth looking at before my vote deliberations yesterday. So... can you explain that? You keep citing the back and forth between me and Dom, but you still haven't explained why you think I'm bad, or maybe I'm misunderstanding. But it doesn't make me feel any better about you, since everyone knows I'm being suspected heavily by at least two other players (Dom and TH) before you even mentioned me AND everyone knows I'm always easy to get lynched.

If you think I took the easy way out, so be it, but I have a history of voting more like this when I'm a civilian, whereas if I'm bad I'll gladly vote a top lynch contender, especially if I can vote for a teammate.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And of course, your interpretation of my actions will inevitably be controlled by you and not me, but naturally, everything I've done and said this game has been completely genuine. I can't help if anyone interprets that differently.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

The BR I know is largely a "gut" player. I don't find anything suspicious in her suspecting and voting someone on gut.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 61

Post by FZ. »

RIP AP :(

I don't have a lot of time to read, so I skimmed through. I have two options in my mind for how to look at the voting patterns last day:

1. Vomp is a civ so the baddies just didn't care whether it was AP or Vomp that got lynched, but wanted to make sure they were not connected to lynching a civ

2. Vomp is bad so the baddies waited to see if he needed saving, but then when it went in AP's direction, they could spread the votes elsewhere.

The difference in my opinion is, that if 1 is true, I expect to see more baddies in those voting elsewhere, whereas if it's the second option, at least one baddie, if not more should be on the AP list.

Here's the list:

A Person
birdwithteeth11 (5), Long Con (8), Roxy (13), S~V~S (17), Canucklehead (19) 23%
Bass the Clever
No votes
BirdWithTeeth11
No votes
BlackRock
MovingPictures07 (16) 5%
Canucklehead
No votes
DFaraday
DFaraday (22) 5%
Dom
Vompatti (12) 5%
FZ.
Made (6) 5%
Lizzy
No votes
Long Con
Metalmarsh89 (15) 5%
Made
No votes
MetalMarsh
Bass_the_Clever (18) 5%
MovingPictures07
timmer (9), Dom (10), Turnip Head (21) 14%
Ninjablooper
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Roxy
No votes
sabie12
No votes
SpaceDaisy
Spacedaisy (11) 5%
S~V~S
No votes
thellama73
Ricochet (4) 5%
Timmer
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
Vompatti
nijuukyugou (3), thellama73 (7), FZ. (14) 14%
Edward G. Robinson (Host/Mod/NPs/etc).
Mongoose (1), zeek (2), Epignosis (20) 14%
Total votes : 22

Roxy and I made it a 3 vote tie between Vomp and AP (while MP had 2 votes). After that, we have the following people voting after that in chronological order:
MM- for LC
MP- for BR
SVS- for AP
Bass- for MM
Canuck- For AP
TH- for MP (bringing it to 3 votes for MP, but AP already had 5 at that point)
DF- for himself.

If anyone was trying to save Vomp, it would be SVS. Was anyone trying to save Vomp? Could be that those who voted last (like DF and TH) were, but when they saw it wasn't necessary, voted for someone else.

linki: too many posts, so I'll read them later
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:The BR I know is largely a "gut" player. I don't find anything suspicious in her suspecting and voting someone on gut.
Well, maybe I'm completely off the mark, but it's personally struck me as suspicious behavior. But I appreciate your and others' vouches explaining what is normal.

Frankly, I am just trying to figure out who else would be worth examining:

- TH had the most suspicious vote for BWT, IMO, on D1.1, and he votes me on D1.2, even though he has given very vague, gut-based reasons to do so. Nonetheless, my gut hasn't told me he's bad, so I'm not necessarily considering him.
- S~V~S: Been over this already, but I am admittedly a terrible reader of S~V~S.

There's also Vompatti, who I'm really not seeing as a baddie, but he's such an enigma that it doesn't surprise me that I don't have much of an opinion on him. But say he were bad, then surely that might provide some information as to what players were doing during the D1 lynches. Say he were civilian, then I would target out Blooper's vote for him on D1.2 has being the most opportunistic, and possibly baddie.

The rest of players have been hard to judge, especially since it's still early and there were many who missed the D1.1 vote.

So input on that front would be appreciated. I'll do more research when I have more time, but no one player in particular is really jumping out at me as super suspicious at the moment.

Linki w/ FZ.: Have to go run some errands, then do homework, then go to class, so I'll read this later. But I might not be back in the thread for a while. I have a busy weekend ahead of me.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I voted Boogie Nights.
The last money I watched was Pulp Fiction, but if we are talking about movies we haven't seen before it would be Dracula The Untold Story.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Oh, and as for the poll, sadly, I haven't seen There will be blood yet, but I've heard it's really good. Out of those I did see, Magnolia has to be my favourite. Punch drunk love was also good, but I mostly remember the atmosphere and how well Adam Sandler played his character. He conveyed an intense sense of loneliness and despair that was almost tangible, which was very impressive. But I don't remember much of the rest, so I'm sticking with Magnolia. I remember walking out of that film with a feeling of awe that I've rarely had since.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Who do you guys think the baddies will kill tonight? Do you think it will be me?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:Who do you guys think the baddies will kill tonight? Do you think it will be me?
Not if Vomp is a civ...or maybe now they will :eek:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 366
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Canucklehead wrote:
This is kind of true. (I was torn between AP and MP, but the MM thing pushed me over the top but due to what others have pointed out as wonky reasoning, I was not willing to vote for MM)
thellama73 wrote:
This is also true.

I will reask the question I asked SVS (and echo llama's sentiments). If you find my defense of AP suspicious enough to vote for AP, why would you not feel comfortable voting for me?

I don't want to be lynched, but the logic here is not sound.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Who do you guys think the baddies will kill tonight? Do you think it will be me?
I wouldn't kill you. Like me, you have the tendency to get lynched anyway. :llama:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I would think they would kill BWT because how the night power he has.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:
I would think they would kill BWT because how the night power he has.
Don't give them ideas! :eye:

Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 228

Post by Canucklehead »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
This is also true.

I will reask the question I asked SVS (and echo llama's sentiments). If you find my defense of AP suspicious enough to vote for AP, why would you not feel comfortable voting for me?

I don't want to be lynched, but the logic here is not sound.
MM, I've already addressed this (more than once). Just becase you don't think my logic is sound, doesn't mean it wasn't the logic I was operating under. ;)
I have no intention of voting for you today either, so you are under no threat from my faulty logic at this time.
:noble:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 322

Post by Ricochet »

Why you? Are you good? :ninja:
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 11

Post by zeek »

There Will Be Blood is overrated...

So is Daniel Day-Lewis.

THAT's RIGHT, I SAID IT. HE IS.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

zeek wrote:There Will Be Blood is overrated...

So is Daniel Day-Lewis.

THAT's RIGHT, I SAID IT. HE IS.
Boo this man.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

He was great in Gangs of New York.

Okay in everything else. It's the cold, harsh truth.

While I'm dissing beloved actors... Meryl Streep is fucking awful.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

zeek wrote:He was great in Gangs of New York.

I don't see how his "baddie" in Gangs is superior to his "baddie" in Blood.

Does her Oscar overnomination these past years influence on her or did you disliked her always, in anything?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ricochet wrote:
zeek wrote:He was great in Gangs of New York.

I don't see how his "baddie" in Gangs is superior to his "baddie" in Blood.

Does her Oscar overnomination these past years influence on her or did you disliked her always, in anything?
I like Daniel Day Lewis a lot, and agree he was great in Gangs. I agree that There Will be Blood is overrated, although I liked it. I was sort of annoyed by how obviously fake his voice was in that. His Gangs voice was over the top too, but I could believe someone at that place and time would actually talk like that. In Blood he was so clearly putting on a voice that he might as well have been doing a Dracula accent the whole time.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Ricochet wrote:
Why you? Are you good? :ninja:
I am very good.

zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I didn't buy into his role in There Will Be Blood, didn't feel genuine. But I get it's a matter of opinion.

Not really, I've just never found her compelling. I think there's a few overnominated actors out there whom I don't think are awful, Jack NIcholson for instance.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 278

Post by S~V~S »

Last movie I saw was The Departed. Love that movie.

Voted Boogie Night from nostalgia. I loved it when it first came out.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

S~V~S wrote:Last movie I saw was The Departed. Love that movie.

Voted Boogie Night from nostalgia. I loved it when it first came out.
The Departed is such a great movie.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Black Rock »

MovingPictures07 wrote:BR, I appreciate your clarification, but clearly you thought I was worth looking at before my vote deliberations yesterday. So... can you explain that? You keep citing the back and forth between me and Dom, but you still haven't explained why you think I'm bad, or maybe I'm misunderstanding. But it doesn't make me feel any better about you, since everyone knows I'm being suspected heavily by at least two other players (Dom and TH) before you even mentioned me AND everyone knows I'm always easy to get lynched.

If you think I took the easy way out, so be it, but I have a history of voting more like this when I'm a civilian, whereas if I'm bad I'll gladly vote a top lynch contender, especially if I can vote for a teammate.

I thought I said you were worth keeping an eye on and I wasn't going to dismiss you and Dom as civ on civ, or something to that effect. I now since then found you more suspicious because of your throw away vote. I would have to read my post again to absolutely know what I said but I think you are taking what I said and putting some sort of heavier meaning to it. A lot of that was because a few people were dismissing your back and forth with Dom and I thought that was premature.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think I said this already, but the last movie I saw was the Hobbit.

I enjoyed it for the story, but it didn't do the book justice very well.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 278

Post by S~V~S »

I have not seen it yet, partially because i am annoyed that they added things to it. Did Tolkien really need "fixing"?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Certainly not. Adding some of the side stories that happened anyway in other books (like the occurrences with the Necromancer) were welcome, but the novel was not a romantic comedy.

On the other hand, the dwarves were characterized very well, just as expected. The opening scene (dinner at Bilbo's) was particularly excellent. Their uncanny ability to survive throughout the whole quest (until the final battle) was also portrayed well, though with a couple exceptions.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 67

Post by A Person »

The last film I've seen was All About My Mother. If someone were to call it a masterpiece I'd have a hard time disagreeing.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I finally just finished How To Train Your Dragon 2. Didn't finish it Sunday. Too much stuff going on. But I enjoyed it!

...Yeah, I'm a cool gal. Anyone else like animation? Because I can talk some animation :biggrin:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: [Night 1]: Film Directors.

Post by Mongoose »

Guys, I will be right with you with the night post.

I came home to find a headless bird corpse in the middle of my floor. Using avian CSI techniques, I deduced that the bird had not recently perished. Endlessly, I have looked over this house for the bird's head.

I had a guest here 2 weeks ago and had to send him a message that said "Did you by any chance find a severed bird head in your bag?"

That's probably the weirdest query I've ever had to shoot past someone.

and hells bells there might be a random bird head somewhere in my house, gross.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Dom »

^That has left me speechless tbh
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

nijuukyugou wrote:I finally just finished How To Train Your Dragon 2. Didn't finish it Sunday. Too much stuff going on. But I enjoyed it!

...Yeah, I'm a cool gal. Anyone else like animation? Because I can talk some animation :biggrin:
I've recently watched The Secret of Kells (and liked it lots)
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Dom wrote:^That has left me speechless tbh
the bird's probably not saying much either
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Mongoose wrote:Guys, I will be right with you with the night post.

I came home to find a headless bird corpse in the middle of my floor. Using avian CSI techniques, I deduced that the bird had not recently perished. Endlessly, I have looked over this house for the bird's head.

I had a guest here 2 weeks ago and had to send him a message that said "Did you by any chance find a severed bird head in your bag?"

i would follow pipey around to see if he's stashed it somewhere
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

A Person wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Guys, I will be right with you with the night post.

i would follow pipey around to see if he's stashed it somewhere
Pipecleaner is a legit birder cat. This is the first time he's done this since I've been in Tally.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: [POLLS]: Film Director

Post by Mongoose »

Night 1 Poll:

Favorite PT Anderson Film? (NPs/Mods/Deadies are welcome to vote for any option).
Poll ended at Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:47:18 pm

Hard Eight
Roxy (15) 5%
Boogie Nights
Bass_the_Clever (18), S~V~S (20) 10%
Magnolia
A Person (6), thellama73 (7), MovingPictures07 (10), zeek (12), Black Rock (16), FZ. (19) 30%
Punch Drunk Love
Mongoose (1), Turnip Head (11), Spacedaisy (14) 15%
There Will Be Blood
timmer (2), Vompatti (3), birdwithteeth11 (4), nijuukyugou (5), Long Con (8), Dom (9), Ricochet (13), DFaraday (17) 40%
The Master
No votes
Inherent Vice
No votes
Total votes : 20
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I wouldn't worry about the head. If I know Piper (and I think I do) he has long since eaten the head as a trophy.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:I wouldn't worry about the head. If I know Piper (and I think I do) he has long since eaten the head as a trophy.
Hells bells, I hadn't even thought of that. Do you really think he could have?

The bird head was not in my friend's bag.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Epignosis »

Hannibal Lecter: Why do you think he removes their skins, Agent Starling? Enthrall me with your acumen.

Clarice Starling: It excites him. Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims.

Hannibal Lecter: I didn't.

Clarice Starling: No. No, you ate yours.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Previous Jobs”