Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - Game End

leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Nat'l Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:47 am How is using an ability to silence yourself risking being modkilled
Posting after doing so is.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 160

Post by tutuu »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:47 am How is using an ability to silence yourself risking being modkilled
He posted after getting silenced when he shouldn't have
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:47 am
leetic wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:40 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:37 am
leetic wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:53 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:48 pm I think Abbi did it, and I think it has a fine chance of being a Town ability, knowing these Hosts.
Honestly, if Abby really did it then she deserves to die for using such an anti-town ability. Could she not idle? If what she's saying is true, the action isn't forced to go through
I could idle

I won't but I could

If you kill town me because you're a whiny little baby because I used my ability you have massive skill issue and should probably get good at mafia
If you wanna throw the game, be my guest, but there is absolutely no way to use that ability that's beneficial to town
You use the word throw in the stupidest contexts and I think it's just cause your bad at mafia tbh and have to throw around blame cause if you were introspective you'd have to admit you kill towns for weak reasons just because you don't like how they play
I'm so bad at mafia that I wouldn't use a role that deprives town of information, you got me. Do tell what possible benefit town could get from use of your role? "Because everyone's playstyle is valid" doesn't cut it
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

leetic wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:48 am
Posting after doing so is.
Ah didn't realize he did that okay
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Than doubt it was a self target

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:50 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:48 pm I think Abbi did it, and I think it has a fine chance of being a Town ability, knowing these Hosts.
Honestly, if Abby really did it then she deserves to die for using such an anti-town ability. Could she not idle? If what she's saying is true, the action isn't forced to go through
I could idle

I won't but I could

If you kill town me because you're a whiny little baby because I used my ability you have massive skill issue and should probably get good at mafia
If you wanna throw the game, be my guest, but there is absolutely no way to use that ability that's beneficial to town
You use the word throw in the stupidest contexts and I think it's just cause your bad at mafia tbh and have to throw around blame cause if you were introspective you'd have to admit you kill towns for weak reasons just because you don't like how they play
I'm so bad at mafia that I wouldn't use a role that deprives town of information, you got me. Do tell what possible benefit town could get from use of your role? "Because everyone's playstyle is valid" doesn't cut it
Well it's funny

And if I hit a wolf it's funnier

I enjoy funny

And fun

Because this is a fucking game

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:01 am
I could idle

I won't but I could

Well it's funny

I enjoy funny

And fun

Whatever, but you don't have the right to tell others they're "bad at mafia" when you aren't even playing to win
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:03 am

I could idle

I won't but I could

Well it's funny

I enjoy funny

And fun

Whatever, but you don't have the right to tell others they're "bad at mafia" when you aren't even playing to win
Well I think your bad at mafia and so you policy anyone who does something you don't think is "correct" instead of reading them

So I'll probably say that tbh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Abbi kinda sick of being attacked in form mafia game

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Accusations of throwing are harmful and dumb

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyways I've found town so I'm happy byeeee I'm gonna go shopping for statues

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Fuck me EOD is 4am on Friday. Not a chance I am going to be here for it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 494

Post by MacDougall »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:39 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:32 am @RondoDimBuckle if you have your vote on me by EOD today and I die the responsibility of solving the game becomes squarely yours.
I think Rondo is a wolf do you not?
If Pyxxy is town yes.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:09 am Fuck me EOD is 4am on Friday. Not a chance I am going to be here for it.
What would you do if you were

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:19 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:32 am @RondoDimBuckle if you have your vote on me by EOD today and I die the responsibility of solving the game becomes squarely yours.
If Pyxxy is town yes.
Intriguing okay

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:24 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:09 am Fuck me EOD is 4am on Friday. Not a chance I am going to be here for it.
What would you do if you were
Like I said, go for a tie so there is no info to build off of
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If Pyxxy is town yes.
Intriguing okay
When he said if I set up a tie between Pyxxy and him he'd guarantee Pyxxy dies it certainly didn't sound like something a town would ever say.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:30 am
If Pyxxy is town yes.
Intriguing okay
When he said if I set up a tie between Pyxxy and him he'd guarantee Pyxxy dies it certainly didn't sound like something a town would ever say.
Obviously. I am a wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm confused how Leetic is so convinced I'm mafia if I'm obvious enough town for Abi and Tutuu to be townreading me still.

I think y'all should talk about it.

Same with you @Porscha and @robyn.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:30 am
If Pyxxy is town yes.
Intriguing okay
Yeah valid

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I dunno they are town you are town and it's all very dumb

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:32 am I'm confused how Leetic is so convinced I'm mafia if I'm obvious enough town for Abi and Tutuu to be townreading me still.

That was about this

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:05 am
leetic wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:03 am

I could idle

I won't but I could

Well it's funny

I enjoy funny

And fun

Well I think your bad at mafia and so you policy anyone who does something you don't think is "correct" instead of reading them

So I'll probably say that tbh
If you're just going to play to be disruptive, what's the point of keeping you around? You're either a wolf or a townie playing against wincon and either way the town is better off without you
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:32 am I'm confused how Leetic is so convinced I'm mafia if I'm obvious enough town for Abi and Tutuu to be townreading me still.

Yeah, 'cause pocketing isn't a thing. Hell, youcan pocket Abby by doing absolutely nothing. Your play this game has been lame, and you are not a player I associate with "lame" (aside from in Philo 2, but we both know what alignment you were there)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Like, "a couple other players are townreading me" shouldn't be the first thing you use as a defense. Especially when others are wolfreading you; what exactly are you trying to say there?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

I truly enjoy playing mafia it is a great experience

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Aww I missed my 69th post

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Instead of talking about it maybe just vote me

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

leetic wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:47 am Like, "a couple other players are townreading me" shouldn't be the first thing you use as a defense. Especially when others are wolfreading you; what exactly are you trying to say there?
I'm actually trying to ascertain whether I'm too wolfy to be being townread by them or whether you're just pretending I'm wolfier than I am and asking for the wisdom of the crowd.

I'd have thought you might consider the possibility given I am in fact town.

Staking your entire scumread on me as I'm playing lame is pretty odd. Do you think it's unreasonable to think I'd phone in a town game here or there? Especially over Christmas.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Who doesnt love a good christmas event? I enjoy it when my video games have them. I play them all so much.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Somethings happening here
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Answer by PM first correct response wins-----something------

Recognize the Griswold house? Why?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

winner, winner, lasagna dinner!

Thanks for playing!
;)
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 160

Post by tutuu »

I think mac is town because i doubt he immediately goes for the emotional route as wolf; i think that the way he reacted to multiple people was primal and read genuine

I think that wolf mac would at least try to deflect scumreads on him by going the purely argumentative / logical route first and only invoke emotion as a plan b

Whereas here he reacted first, and it felt like much later he calmed down and started arguing calmly

If its a wolf faking it i think the sequence is reversed

@leetic
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:47 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:41 am @Scotty when did you have time to post all that juicy information in your ISO

I literally feel like I saw none of it when catching up in the thread

wild

why did scum choose to kill falcon over you after you outed like that

I'm gonna stew on that
I mean, they (presumably) silenced Scotty? How is that really a question?
why not kill scotty and silence falcon?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

If Pyxxy is town yes.
I accept this exchange
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

aw I missed a minigame
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:41 am @Scotty when did you have time to post all that juicy information in your ISO

wild

I'm gonna stew on that
@Scotty I think this is the right play

hey @MacDougall I claim PR

don't chop me thanks

be back late tn I've got family visiting this week
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:28 pm scotty town
Long Con town
DM town

some other names

@Serhal do you like mech?

@tutuu what's your favorite flavour of jam?

@RondoDimBuckle I accidentally left scumchat can you let me back in? Mac is method acting our distancing and won't do it
i'm willing to oblige you on your first 2 reads but still maintaining a dm town read, especially unprompted, is baffling to me
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

my boy got me sick and I feel like trash so idk how much playing i'm gonna get around to actually doing
which happens to work out with how dead it's been in here tbf
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also re: mac

I think mac is more likely town and my explanation besides being good at reading mac is similar to tutuu's - town mac has this thing where you can feel his genuinely frustrated tone come through in a way that I find is exponentially harder for him to emulate when he is wolfing

I was skeptical at first too cuz he just came off a strong game as a wolf and he had some of that ~tone~ that I associate with him trying to assert an air of confidence to appear towny, but as time went on and he got more pushback and the sig vote lol... idk I think it's just more likely him as town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

that being said, I do at least understand leetic's concerns with mac in a way that seems believable (also probably in part that I have other reasons to tr leetic lol)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha what is your read on me?

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seriously this game is slow as molasses on Sunday
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:57 pm Seriously this game is slow as molasses on Sunday
You aren't really doing much to change that though with your maintained shtick. It's kind of demotivating because I still think you're probably town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:15 pm

wild

I'm gonna stew on that
@Scotty I think this is the right play

hey @MacDougall I claim PR

don't chop me thanks

be back late tn I've got family visiting this week
Yeah but are you going to resolve immediately tonight or what?

How do you plan to reconcile this in a way that ends up you being night killed? How many days do we give you?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Robyn] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:58 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:57 pm Seriously this game is slow as molasses on Sunday
You aren't really doing much to change that though with your maintained shtick. It's kind of demotivating because I still think you're probably town.
I thought Rondo was doing just fine today, participation-wise. His opinions are coming through his schtick just fine over here.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:12 pm
I thought Rondo was doing just fine today, participation-wise. His opinions are coming through his schtick just fine over here.
really? I have seen one post that made me go "wow that one might almost be ai"
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

how please, how

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”