Stick
The Mark
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a Trí (D3)

Post by Stick »

Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:10 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:26 pm Actually

If mafia is truly trying to purposefully play on a self-imposed hard mode, stick is definitely doing everything in their power to come out of this with accolades befitting a mafia boss. It’s just a funny concept to me
Lol I wish. That’d be funny. I actually do enjoy wolfing among unknown players (I like it when people have no meta on me) so I was lowkey hoping for a wolf rand here but i’d still 100% try to murder someone every night if I had the choice lol.
Ebwop
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

baker wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:33 pm
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:19 pm i pinged people who were voting garebear LOL

fair enough on the two town wagons yea ill own up to that part

we can get a pelt by killing LC probably
Past 3 games we had (all mashes) you were town, I was wolf against you on last and in that game I had to put out a really tough battle to stop you from solving the game. You were consistently the alpha town and this game I don't see it

I hope you prove me wrong though

yeahh. i will say, the way i chose to play d1 was deliberately weird in the sense that I explicitly did not want to get NKd. D2 was different because I was top sr lol, so I was playing for survival for most of it. d3 I’m aiming to get a pelt

If you (or anyone else) can convincingly towncase LC I’ll let you kill me today
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:15 pm If you (or anyone else) can convincingly towncase LC I’ll let you kill me today
If you're town, then you are more valuable to the game right now than me. I don't want you to die over me. Unless you're a Wolf.

Here's an idea that will not win me any towncred:
leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:00 pmDespite the Puritans' paranoia, when they woke up, all of them were still alive. Some even began to doubt that the Wolfwalkers were real after all, but clearly that was Satanic influence at play...
Are we SURE that there are Wolves in this game? :haha:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

baker wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:38 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:26 pm Actually

If mafia is truly trying to purposefully play on a self-imposed hard mode, stick is definitely doing everything in their power to come out of this with accolades befitting a mafia boss. It’s just a funny concept to me
atp i don't wanna speculate on what happened without info. but if we are in a world where mafia holstering for a prestige win, I would expect such effort from Martin too. I TR them though so its probably less likely.

Would you really not try such a concept though? What does this game mean to you @Scotty
Honestly? No, prestige isn’t really all that important more than just winning is. I play to win, and the style of getting there isn’t as important to me for clout.

Now if there’s a strategy to employ in not NKing that takes pressure off of me for whatever reason, then sure. I just don’t see the ‘whatever reason’ atm
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:18 pm
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:15 pm If you (or anyone else) can convincingly towncase LC I’ll let you kill me today
If you're town, then you are more valuable to the game right now than me. I don't want you to die over me. Unless you're a Wolf.

leetic wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:00 pmDespite the Puritans' paranoia, when they woke up, all of them were still alive. Some even began to doubt that the Wolfwalkers were real after all, but clearly that was Satanic influence at play...
Hmm who are your SRs apart from garebare?

Also that’s lol but nah, the OP says there’s a wolfwalkers faction. Pretty sure the above is just source material flavour (townsfolk don’t believe wolfwalkers exist etc)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I haven’t read the source material or know anything but

lol

In the Salem witch trials, they burned all the weirdos at the stake without any pertinent credibility that there were actual witches.

But that’s a bit too bastard without telling us upfront and so for that reason, I’m out

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:22 pm

Hmm who are your SRs apart from garebare?

Also that’s lol but nah, the OP says there’s a wolfwalkers faction. Pretty sure the above is just source material flavour (townsfolk don’t believe wolfwalkers exist etc)
Ohhh yeah.

‘There may or may not be other factions’ is a distinct wrinkle that could be preventing wolf NKs for some reason. Like, maybe they need a 3p dead or some other conditional we just won’t know about.

Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Yeah the OP also says this isn’t a bastard game so I doubt it’s anything too convoluted
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Master Radishes »

Let's just play like it's a normal game and wait for it to all make sense later.
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: Princess Porschagail] aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:58 pm And by association, I feel like garebear’s partner would be LOSING. THEIR. MIND. Wouldn’t surprise me if they came out swinging for Garebear this phase because he’s an actual liability for progressing the game state. OR has absolutely no wim the past day (LC/robyn/abbi). Maybe even Stick? But less so
I can definitely see a world where garebear is a wolf and their partner is pushing for their execution here.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Porscha's the other Wolf, of course. Could be known as having AFK Syndrome, and therefore becomes a suspect after two missed (?) kills. I hate to be that guy who didn't do "read posts and solve" in order to give an answer, but I'm not going to pretend I don't think it.
Master Radishes
Hitman

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:21 am can you give some reads on all alive players, MR, with the assumption that garebare flips town
If Garebare is town we're possibly a little screwed tbh, but let's say he became inno child:

General vibe from both Scotty and Wilgy are active, solvy presences who are doing Things and are just dissimilar enough to my worldview that I'm not worried about being accidentally pocketed. They've also kept up their high presence level (this Day pending) when in a gamestate like this it'd be super easy for a wolg to not have to do. I've never seen either active-wolf before iirc though I believe they are good at it as per others' opinions. So like, I'm not locking either. And I note your sus on Wilgy and am keeping an open mind.

You and Porscha are tbd.

Stick I am still iffy on. Like some many everyone I will wrongly scumread townies and realise later I was overthinking certain things, but my issue with Stick remains less so individual posts/moments and more so the space she occupies in the game as a whole, which feels very on the sidelines despite her high post count. However, I am wary of anchoring my worldview around a singular scumread so I don't want to push this without considering other possibilities.

LC, Baker and Martin I am going back and forth on for different reasons. LC's just-kill-me attitude is bleh, but I don't know that he no-kills and doesn't at least try to make an effort here. Martin I just can't read, as his tone can come across as scummy sometimes but I'm fairly certain I've misread him in past games for that so I'm trying to parse his actions more so, but it's hard to not sometimes see an overly-explained point and think 'wolfy overexplanation' even though I know it might just be him being himself. And Baker seems kinda polarising here and I probably need to re-read more closely to make up my own mind, because sometimes the vibe seems alright but I can't think of a good reason to not scumread him either.

This was a bunch of useless words probably; I don't often like to lay out reads like this. But hey ho.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I think I need to see how D3 develops here. With Robyn in the game now and Porscha taking over a fading slot, we should, in theory, have new angles and discussion points.

So good night.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh I meant to form a town!Garebare world based off that.

I should really write thoughts down as I think of them, because my mind is swiss cheese.

Anyway not going to do it now because it's too broad.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

context:

part of the reason i was sorta intentionally a bit inactive here is because i was a wolf in roxy's game and that game was going pretty well for me and i was already a bit short on time due to holiday's and drunkenness. now that the game in question has ended i can be more present here without being outed by any drastic playstyle differences

stick just won a mafia sweep on MU, as in a few minutes ago. so i expect her to be in the same boat as me. as in free to be fully present which i don't think stick has regardless of me knowing about ongoing games
Master Radishes
Hitman

I think Scotty? is my strongest townread. He's doing his own thing without being showy about it, and his general vibe of starting active but now seeming a bit lower energy tracks with what I'd expect of a townie who came into the game as normal but is feeling unmotivated the misfires and the lack of kills has created a strange gamestate where it feels like wheels are spinning in place.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I started typing out more things but no I'm going to bed.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:03 pm because sometimes the vibe seems alright but I can't think of a good reason to not scumread him either.
i'd like elaboration for this because i literally don't see how to reconcile this with my pov of baker. i just don't read him as wolfy at all and he comes off as very genuine
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:12 pm I think Scotty? is my strongest townread. He's doing his own thing without being showy about it, and his general vibe of starting active but now seeming a bit lower energy tracks with what I'd expect of a townie who came into the game as normal but is feeling unmotivated the misfires and the lack of kills has created a strange gamestate where it feels like wheels are spinning in place.
I think you’ll find I’m not demotivated, I just..,don’t have a lot to go on. I don’t know what to talk about besides general vibes of whether or not I believe people pushing wagons.

No one is dying on paper from wolves, and it’s quite fascinating. I think my whole perspective changes with a Garebear flip

Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

hi yes im here now 100%

tomorrow (gnight)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If i had to peg anyone for wolves, just based on energy and not the no-kill situation, I’d probably just call it LC and stick alone. Or Robyn and baker.

Basically what I’m saying is Garebear should be a hit here based on how i perceive town movers. We reassess if that’s not the case. Wolves are giving us a gift of being able to make mistakes so I’m fine taking it on this

leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

@Delta is replacing Garebare2468! Please do not discuss this substitution.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

:)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Delta wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:39 pm:)
not another twink

anyway, welcome
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

HELLO HELLO o/ hyped to see new faces & familiar ones alike ^^

Theres 4 of you trying to kill my slot and my personal job is to make sure that either doesnt happen or it looks horrible for you all afterwards

let the games begin :p I'll catch up in the morning, if anyone's around now let's talk \o/ have seen a few posts of this game but mostly coming in fresh
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:40 pm
not another twink

anyway, welcome
sap

give me a crash course of what's happened mech wise if anything, I'll do reads in my own time
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Delta wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:42 pm
not another twink

anyway, welcome
sap

give me a crash course of what's happened mech wise if anything, I'll do reads in my own time
killed the strongest town role ever d1, and it's d3 and there hasn't been a night kill

d1-2 were town chops

you have 4 votes because we are hypothesizing an inactive scum with the nk, who hasn't actually been around to kill anyone, which would be you
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:44 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:42 pm
not another twink

anyway, welcome
sap

killed the strongest town role ever d1, and it's d3 and there hasn't been a night kill

d1-2 were town chops

you have 4 votes because we are hypothesizing an inactive scum with the nk, who hasn't actually been around to kill anyone, which would be you
LMAO?

No wolves dead then, boring ;_; Let me check the D1 role one sec
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

what time is it for you delta [5:49pm for me]

and do you think you can read stick well? i know you're both from the same sphere
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:49 pm what time is it for you delta [5:49pm for me]

and do you think you can read stick well? i know you're both from the same sphere
2am :,) I'm about to head off anyway

My read on Stick is usually very hit and miss but I'll do what I can \o/ though I have silly ways of reading her and she denies them every time ;_;
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Will work through catching up tomorrow and do what I can, for now I'm out

If there's anything specific I should focus just shoot me a mention and I'll work through em

o/ for now
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 202

Post by DrWilgy »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:46 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:41 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:38 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:32 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:30 am I have taken

A poo
Whose poo did you take
probably macdougall's

he posts while in the bathroom all the time

(or at least I think I remember him saying that a few times in the games I've been in with him)
Unfortunately Mac's has little utility (trust me I've tried)
More off-topic really,

You're such a character wilgy. When I first played with you I was honestly annoyed with how you played and acted but playing here more over the years has made me to enjoy your presence here.

I don't know you'll take that as a compliment or what but its something I felt like admitting.
I'll take it for what it is now, and I too enjoy playing with you my friend. I also get how I come across. Even in my solving, when I'm not being a little shit, I still come across as different. Perhaps it's the way I see the world and perhaps that's how I desire the world to see me (even just a little).
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh shit waddup Delta.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Stick wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:39 am @MartinGG99 @Long Con @DrWilgy @Scotty

lets vote for actual scumreads, garebare can be flashwagoned eod. dont waste the day imo.
I don't think it's a waste of a day to speculate here. Honestly it's decently important at this stage of the game.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Who is stuck in their Pagan ways?
Poll runs till Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:00 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Scotty
No votes
Voters: None
☆Princess Abigail☆/Porscha
10%
Voters: Master Radishes
robyn
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
Stick
10%
Voters: baker
DrWilgy
No votes
Garebare2468/Delta
40%
Voters: MartinGG99, Long Con, DrWilgy, Scotty
baker
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:40 am My issue with the slanky mafia theory is: who is garebear's partner? Who else is inactive enough to have forgotten a kill? I just don't really believe anyone is. Even Robyn showed awareness of the game being on and would've done something in 24h.

So even if garebear is mafia, which is perfectly reasonable, I don't think that necessarily explains the lack of NK because they'll have at least one partner who could've submitted.
Porscha lol. If we are in Slanky wolf world the answer is Porscha.
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:42 am I hate voting off 0 posting slots. I find it suboptimal.
Normally I agree
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:45 am Maybe we're secretly being arsoned or something.
Indeed.

And kinda my thoughts on the entire thing.

Playing the game normally, ignoring the lack of nk, we are at two miss chops. Generally, I assume a game to be balanced around 4 miss chops to wolf victory. Do I desire to have an afk remaining on our last miss chop if we don't vote Delta this cycle. No not really if possible.

That being the case, this is the cycle where we really need to attempt to quantify the value of removing unknown elements. If I follow PoE I'd be in the realm of Stick/LC/Baker as scummy where Robyn/Delta/Porscha are our null slots. Am I confident enough to hit a wolf in the scummy side of PoE? I'd give it like a 60/40 on stick and a 50/50 on the other two. The afk wolf theory at least puts Porscha and Delta up to 55/45 if we shoot in the realm of null. Robyn is still 50/50 as the afk wolf talk doesn't apply to them.

So, are the chances of me being wrong on my read too great to try for one of the scummier players that may be town and may solve the game? With the afk wolf theory, maybe.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I guess the easier way to say all that, is there is merit to finding out if either shooting in scummy PoE or shooting in null PoE is better going into potential end game.

What are we willing to be wrong on when we can be wrong on it?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta subbing in is great (ilyfam) but I don't think it detracts from the fact that we have two missing nks, 1 fully afk, 1 mostly afk, and we are entering the potential late stage of the game. That has to be worth something.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Breaking down @robyns wall post.
wigly scum and wigly immediately gaslights and discredits her. Which is just not what i’d expect of wigly dealing with suspicion because instead of sorting it felt like he got mad and immediately went to discredit her. Especially as DM isn’t the most articulate person here and wigly is quite nice with his rhetoric. I wouldn’t be surprised if Wigly ends up voting DM at eod [i can’t be asked to check my own post to see but this is just to see if my logic holds, and i wonder if wigly found alternate reasoning to vote DM]

Post 386 is just extremely aggressive and i’m not sure why wigly is hardlining for a DM chop based off DM suspecting wigly. He basically asserts that DM is trying to discredit Wigly when that’s literally the opposite of reality, it’s genuine gaslighting. Wigly went and played a w/w game with DM and should know that monroe is just not articulate at all and would get tripped and thrashed in an argument where posturing and rhetoric are being used heavily. DM points out that wigly’s vote d1 was bad and shades him for it which is not inaccurate especially because DM raised concerns about what wigly has been doing. I’m not sure why wigly basically says all theatrically that “This comment really does nothing for you, town OR the gamestate yet you felt the need to do it?” and this quote ends up turning consensus against wigly because he’s essentially refuting shade in an overly aggressive way and is making DM looking quite bad

It’s just strange behavior from wigly, i’m used to someone that would not be ultra manipulative or aggressive, he’d talk it out and try to find DM’s alignment and instead he went and decided to suspect her from the first sign that DM suspected wigly. They just wolfed together so wigly should have a rand< read on her and DM should have a rand< read on DM and her general aesthetic and general weakness when it comes to writing and expressing themself. Which is all to say that nobody is illogical and i think that dm correctly self voted after the blatant manipulation and aggression that wigly showed. If i had to bet dm would leave a legacy that says kill wigly
1st para, you stated that I was gaslighting and discrediting, what specifically are we referring to? Is it the context of the 2nd para?

2nd para, yes, DM made a fallacious argument towards me and I do think it was in the context of DM reacting to me pointing out the patterns I observed in them rather than an informative read. That being the case it didn't advance the game in a way that was constructive. That was very much worth pointing out, as DM's reads need to come from actual context of the thread otherwise I wouldn't be able to read them successfully. It was very much the fact that I played w/w with DM that I knew they needed to be placed on their toes in order for me to tell the difference between their stunted wolf play and their informed town play. It was not at this junction where I had seen the difference yet.

3rd para, I'm not entirely sure, but pretty sure I voiced the DM suspicion before DM omgused me. Their play up until that point was mostly absent, like their wolf game, and I was to solve it by pushing on their slot.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:04 am p#389 is also garbage because as of right now baker is my top townread
For context:
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:20 pm
baker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:06 pm I've already done so
You disagreed with my scumread on Scotty wow

Why did you vote Falcon?
Yo, did you go from micro reading Scotty's nuance to not even trying to read as to why it looked suspicious at your own convenience?

Allow me to make it easier. You fluff posted all of day 1. Bandwagoned a town for little reason. Advised that you had a suspicion of me/Abi without explanation. As soon as you have suspicion you can suddenly go into hyper nuanced reads against the oerson who suspects you BUT also not provide that anywhere else?
To this I say hell no. I need enunciation on why Baker is town, because the randy "this person is clearly town for reasons" has only lead to silliness.

I've been very clear as to why Baker fits the mold of W and there's been very little effort from literally ANYONE to refute it until this point.

In skimming Baker twice to see if my read is valid, there's only been a very brief moment where my thoughts are like "I could be wrong and this is why."
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:04 am Holy fuck wigly didn’t even vote dm at eod that is actually insane. Fmpov he pushed her twice and he fucking voted stick in post P#468 and ended on fucking baker making it so stick had 2 and dm had 4 which just always kills DM while trying to not look bad. And if he stayed on stick and Dm self pres’ed then stick dies instead. What the fuck even is that

Context context context

Yes I ended on Baker, I ended on Baker because literally anything was better than DM as I had found towards EoD. DM didn't make it apparent that they were coming back this making Stick's yeet near impossible. Yes I also pushed DM because I needed DM to be in a readable state. Allowing DM to coast played a big part in our victory in timelines.

It is not a matter of looking good or bad when the player responsible for their misyeet is themselves and it's some what backwards for you to think otherwise.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:33 am Breaking down @robyns wall post.
wigly scum and wigly immediately gaslights and discredits her. Which is just not what i’d expect of wigly dealing with suspicion because instead of sorting it felt like he got mad and immediately went to discredit her. Especially as DM isn’t the most articulate person here and wigly is quite nice with his rhetoric. I wouldn’t be surprised if Wigly ends up voting DM at eod [i can’t be asked to check my own post to see but this is just to see if my logic holds, and i wonder if wigly found alternate reasoning to vote DM]

Post 386 is just extremely aggressive and i’m not sure why wigly is hardlining for a DM chop based off DM suspecting wigly. He basically asserts that DM is trying to discredit Wigly when that’s literally the opposite of reality, it’s genuine gaslighting. Wigly went and played a w/w game with DM and should know that monroe is just not articulate at all and would get tripped and thrashed in an argument where posturing and rhetoric are being used heavily. DM points out that wigly’s vote d1 was bad and shades him for it which is not inaccurate especially because DM raised concerns about what wigly has been doing. I’m not sure why wigly basically says all theatrically that “This comment really does nothing for you, town OR the gamestate yet you felt the need to do it?” and this quote ends up turning consensus against wigly because he’s essentially refuting shade in an overly aggressive way and is making DM looking quite bad

It’s just strange behavior from wigly, i’m used to someone that would not be ultra manipulative or aggressive, he’d talk it out and try to find DM’s alignment and instead he went and decided to suspect her from the first sign that DM suspected wigly. They just wolfed together so wigly should have a rand< read on her and DM should have a rand< read on DM and her general aesthetic and general weakness when it comes to writing and expressing themself. Which is all to say that nobody is illogical and i think that dm correctly self voted after the blatant manipulation and aggression that wigly showed. If i had to bet dm would leave a legacy that says kill wigly
1st para, you stated that I was gaslighting and discrediting, what specifically are we referring to? Is it the context of the 2nd para?

2nd para, yes, DM made a fallacious argument towards me and I do think it was in the context of DM reacting to me pointing out the patterns I observed in them rather than an informative read. That being the case it didn't advance the game in a way that was constructive. That was very much worth pointing out, as DM's reads need to come from actual context of the thread otherwise I wouldn't be able to read them successfully. It was very much the fact that I played w/w with DM that I knew they needed to be placed on their toes in order for me to tell the difference between their stunted wolf play and their informed town play. It was not at this junction where I had seen the difference yet.

3rd para, I'm not entirely sure, but pretty sure I voiced the DM suspicion before DM omgused me. Their play up until that point was mostly absent, like their wolf game, and I was to solve it by pushing on their slot.
1) no the content i'm referring to is in page 7

2) i don't agree, dm made an argument and said things but she also is uniquely poor at communicating and at properly articulating her thoughts. i don't think i'm exaggerating to say that she comes across as hollow as both alignments and i doubt she could phrase her thoughts in such a way where they feel "full of content" tbh. nor have i ever seen her say a constructive thought lol

and you have meta on her where i think you would know these things and see that as more nai for you

but i'm completely biased as i only read things after she died tbh, 3) i just think that you were particularly aggressive and it seemed like you went and completely jumped on her and were aggressive in a way that i have never seen you be. i also don't think her posts indicated omgus, i think that she genuinely saw something and you pushed her for it while knowing that she lacked the ability to communicate things in a way where everyone here could understand her, and that you effortlessly made her look bad
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ugh, I don't wanna find post numbers to respond anymore. Maybe I continue the Robyn wall later.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:41 am
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:04 am p#389 is also garbage because as of right now baker is my top townread
For context:
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:20 pm
baker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:06 pm I've already done so
You disagreed with my scumread on Scotty wow

Why did you vote Falcon?
Yo, did you go from micro reading Scotty's nuance to not even trying to read as to why it looked suspicious at your own convenience?

Allow me to make it easier. You fluff posted all of day 1. Bandwagoned a town for little reason. Advised that you had a suspicion of me/Abi without explanation. As soon as you have suspicion you can suddenly go into hyper nuanced reads against the oerson who suspects you BUT also not provide that anywhere else?
To this I say hell no. I need enunciation on why Baker is town, because the randy "this person is clearly town for reasons" has only lead to silliness.

I've been very clear as to why Baker fits the mold of W and there's been very little effort from literally ANYONE to refute it until this point.

In skimming Baker twice to see if my read is valid, there's only been a very brief moment where my thoughts are like "I could be wrong and this is why."
same for radishes, he's (baker) genuinely my top tr and i don't think i'm wrong. but i'm gonna write a post on it after i get dinner. can you flesh out your read for me, for why you think he's mafia
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:48 am
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:04 am Holy fuck wigly didn’t even vote dm at eod that is actually insane. Fmpov he pushed her twice and he fucking voted stick in post P#468 and ended on fucking baker making it so stick had 2 and dm had 4 which just always kills DM while trying to not look bad. And if he stayed on stick and Dm self pres’ed then stick dies instead. What the fuck even is that

Context context context

Yes I ended on Baker, I ended on Baker because literally anything was better than DM as I had found towards EoD. DM didn't make it apparent that they were coming back this making Stick's yeet near impossible. Yes I also pushed DM because I needed DM to be in a readable state. Allowing DM to coast played a big part in our victory in timelines.

It is not a matter of looking good or bad when the player responsible for their misyeet is themselves and it's some what backwards for you to think otherwise.

that big post was very stream of conscious-y and i do think ur more towny near the end, finding dm is +++ cause actually. overstating your push and confidence to try to figure out DM's alignment and her being the breakaway wagon that dies over stick is just a lot better

i did not consider this, it was late, i need to reread you know bc you look a lot better

can you post a full readslist while ur at it
DrWilgy

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a Dó (D2)

Post by DrWilgy »

@robyn so page 7 interactions start after I vote the slot
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:41 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:22 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:13 am catching up soon, but hella SUS of Wilgy's + Martin's vote towards me....
Why would you be sus of that? You haven't been here and are an unknown element that needs to be removed.
why do i need to be removed if im town, im almost convinced youre wolf
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:42 am this is not wilgy town play, at all
How am I supposed to view this other than omgus
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:44 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:41 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:22 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:13 am catching up soon, but hella SUS of Wilgy's + Martin's vote towards me....
Why would you be sus of that? You haven't been here and are an unknown element that needs to be removed.
why do i need to be removed if im town, im almost convinced youre wolf
How do I know you are town?
What has DM done up to this junction for me to believe they are in their town range?
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:42 am this is not wilgy town play, at all
Define town Wilgy play. You've seen me town twice and Wolf once. I don't think I'm playing like either this game.
They advised I was out of my town meta, but I doubt anyone really knows my ranges, and thus I inquire.
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:03 am
Define town Wilgy play. You've seen me town twice and Wolf once. I don't think I'm playing like either this game.
out of the 3 games, the only time you were voting for me you were wolf, so.... just like this game
This is factually incorrect as I point out below
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:04 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:55 am Just gonna put this down here, but your crack back suspicion looks exactly the same as it did when you were wolf in timelines:
viewtopic.php?p=1093219#p1093219
which I did the same thing on Severance when wolves tried to take me out creating a weak, false narrative
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:07 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:04 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:55 am Just gonna put this down here, but your crack back suspicion looks exactly the same as it did when you were wolf in timelines:
viewtopic.php?p=1093219#p1093219
which I did the same thing on Severance when wolves tried to take me out creating a weak, false narrative
Fair, double checked as I only remembered you doing it in timelines.
viewtopic.php?p=1083827#p1083827

Your omgus does appear to be nai.
I admit to being wrong on my observation of pattern and even advised Scotty later to not utilize that read
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:09 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:03 am
out of the 3 games, the only time you were voting for me you were wolf, so.... just like this game
That's kinda just factually incorrect as I voted you out incorrectly in Ted Lasso.

But further, how am I supposed to know you are town?
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:12 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:10 am In both Severance and Ted Lasso you had a means of hunting and searching for wolves that was picked up on.

Where is that this game?
its currently in the works
And then DM said they were working on it, so I let them cook. The only real interactions I had following this are when DM decided to push against me with, like I pointed out, incorrect info that didn't add constructive value to the thread.

So where in this did I gaslight? Where in this did I manipulate? I asked for more, I got more, I even admitted where I was wrong when I was, so where did your conclusion come from Robyn?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@robyn sure, but gotta feed the kiddos first. Let me do that then I'll big post.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

damn, i will eat dinner and respond afterwards, i do think you represented her in bad faith and that you did manipulate and gaslight her and i will make a formal post explaining why
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:01 am damn, i will eat dinner and respond afterwards, i do think you represented her in bad faith and that you did manipulate and gaslight her and i will make a formal post explaining why
mainly i think that she is horrible at articulating her thoughts and that most of her posts lack content and your push on her exploited that, while knowing about it, that made her mad enough to self vote

i think overstating your confidence and pushing her to make her alignment obvious makes most of it make sense but not all of it ig, not fully, so i'll explain

Return to “Previous Rackets”