62%

Total votes: 13
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 336

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:33 pm Okay and so why would you not just say that instead of implying that I have a skill issue based on the current posting when the "evidence" of his alignment is clearly not in the realtime posting I was referring to.

Also Scotty read?

Also LanMisa was the one among you that I felt the least bad about frankly.
Because i think its funnier to poke u.

Town, SoD tone and in general decent /vibes/.

Good on u tbh, too bad u get bad vibes from me while im TOWNTELLING :pensive:
Okay given the present company was Scotty/Manny/Lanmisa who I was alluding to as being wolfy, why did you avoid mentioning you had a townread on Scotty and only mention the Lanmisa one. If you townread both of them and you yourself are town and towntelling and your think its funny to dunk on me for skill issue, why not include that read?
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

[VOTE: Manny ] aubergine

Scotty's catchup is fine, it's really against the grain almost to such a point that it feels deliberate in a bad way but to act on this would be way too much ego for Day 1 for me. So I'll disregard that for now and trust Lime's read on the matter.

Lanmisa
Lime
Michelle
-
Jack
Abi
-
Dunnstral
Manny
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: Manny] aubergine

For 'towntelling'
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:39 pm [VOTE: Manny ] aubergine

Scotty's catchup is fine, it's really against the grain almost to such a point that it feels deliberate in a bad way but to act on this would be way too much ego for Day 1 for me. So I'll disregard that for now and trust Lime's read on the matter.

Lanmisa
Lime
Michelle
-
Jack
Abi
-
Dunnstral
Manny
Firstly, why?

Secondly @Manny does this qualify as pocketing?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

VC
Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 1]
Moderators: Game Facilitators, Racket Host

Search this topic…
453 posts … 10
Day 1 elimination
Poll runs till Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Chelsea
No votes
Voters: None
Creature
No votes
DarlingMonroe
No votes
Dunnstral
8%
Voters: falcon45ca
Epignosis
17%
Voters: Scotty, LanMisa
falcon45ca
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
LanMisa
No votes
Lime Coke
8%
Voters: Seanzie
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
8%
Voters: Manny
Manny
17%
Voters: Chelsea, Michelle
Michelle
No votes
Princess Abigail
No votes
Scotty
No votes
Seanzie
8%
Voters: MacDougall
sig
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
No elimination / Sleep
No votes
No vote / Unvote
8%
Voters: Dunnstral
Letting Bethesda ever touch Fallout again (spec)
25%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, Justplayingitcool, nutella
Total votes: 12

Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:37 pm Why would I get good vibes when nothing you are posting is reasonable from a town mindset?

You pressure vote me, which is a purposeless action. Then claim you did it because you felt pressured to act towny. Then you call Chelsea town without elaboration forcing me to inquire further for a read. Then you tell me I have a skill issue because I'm not townreading someone for something they posted I haven't seen which you'd know. Now you're telling me you're towntelling which you frankly are not.

So please explain again why I should get good vibes? Is your towntelling also from pages prior to my entry?
Why isnt it reasonable from a town mindset in terms of generating reactions from you to make a read myself?. I didnt question the lack of good vibes either i questioned you having bad vibes to which makes me say that what you are describing doesnt really make sense from a wolf mindset either lol.

I voted u cuz i wanted to come around, i replied that i did it to act townie because i think its funny to say so specially after jack called me self-conscious. You asked me for a read on chelsea i gave u one, i was lazy to give the reasoning to begin with i didnt think u'd care much about it. I actually dont know how much u've read, im not you but you taking the skill issue thing seriously is "?" considering i've told u a bazillion times it never is.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:40 pm
Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:39 pm [VOTE: Manny ] aubergine

Lanmisa
Lime
Michelle
-
Jack
Abi
-
Dunnstral
Manny
Firstly, why?

Secondly @Manny does this qualify as pocketing?
Because I think there's one in you/Manny at the moment.

Yes, that leads to another "why" but right now I don't feel like elaborating further helps me.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:39 pm Okay given the present company was Scotty/Manny/Lanmisa who I was alluding to as being wolfy, why did you avoid mentioning you had a townread on Scotty and only mention the Lanmisa one. If you townread both of them and you yourself are town and towntelling and your think its funny to dunk on me for skill issue, why not include that read?
I literally included him in that same page in my list of "do not vote d1" though?
i brought lan specifically because i think im a lot more confident on him being town than i am on scotty V
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:32 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:32 pm Mac, why should we townread Epi?
Please point at anywhere I implied that you should be.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:26 pm
LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:24 pm Okay, doing that doesn't change the vote in the thingymcguffin above, that's good to know.

I assume the colours mean that non-alive people post in red and sarcasm is for nerds anyways.

Back to topic, for some reason I thought that Epignosis lurked in the forum and had no-posted (definitely misunderstood Scotty there) but then I saw that this was indeed the three gif player and yeah, please join the game in a more meaningful way.

[VOTE: Epignosis ] aubergine

Does mistyping matter in terms of vote tally or is this not an issue? I know that I am famous for mistyping and misnaming people so...
Just curious, is there nobody you are more suspicious of than the player who is pure null with 3 gif posts?
this isn’t you townreading Epi, but it’s certainly shading someone else for finding him scummy.

You think Epi is pure null, eh?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Mindmelding with Chelsea, that's interesting...

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:40 pm Secondly @Manny does this qualify as pocketing?
I dont know if Chels knows im an omgusser or not.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:37 pm Why would I get good vibes when nothing you are posting is reasonable from a town mindset?

You pressure vote me, which is a purposeless action. Then claim you did it because you felt pressured to act towny. Then you call Chelsea town without elaboration forcing me to inquire further for a read. Then you tell me I have a skill issue because I'm not townreading someone for something they posted I haven't seen which you'd know. Now you're telling me you're towntelling which you frankly are not.

So please explain again why I should get good vibes? Is your towntelling also from pages prior to my entry?
Why isnt it reasonable from a town mindset in terms of generating reactions from you to make a read myself?. I didnt question the lack of good vibes either i questioned you having bad vibes to which makes me say that what you are describing doesnt really make sense from a wolf mindset either lol.

I voted u cuz i wanted to come around, i replied that i did it to act townie because i think its funny to say so specially after jack called me self-conscious. You asked me for a read on chelsea i gave u one, i was lazy to give the reasoning to begin with i didnt think u'd care much about it. I actually dont know how much u've read, im not you but you taking the skill issue thing seriously is "?" considering i've told u a bazillion times it never is.
Whether you are joking about me having a skill issue or not isn't the point, it's the intent behind the joke I am searching for an answer to. I know you aren't serious. But wolves make jokes too Manny, and sometimes when something is a joke it is more wolfy than when it is not one.

Thank you for taking a moment to provide more clarity of thought though.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:43 pm I dont know if Chels knows im an omgusser or not.
which is to say "no clue if its an attempt at pocketting me" but its not what i would've pictured as a pocket attempt from her.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:43 pm Whether you are joking about me having a skill issue or not isn't the point, it's the intent behind the joke I am searching for an answer to. I know you aren't serious. But wolves make jokes too Manny, and sometimes when something is a joke it is more wolfy than when it is not one.
Do you think me joking about u having a skill issue at that time is wolf!indicative?.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Manny, to be perfecty blunt with you I think we both know that me pocketing you is NAI because

A) I would want to do it as both alignments

B) You've never wolfread me in any game we've played together.

So I don't know why this line of logic has been said so many times.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:32 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:32 pm Mac, why should we townread Epi?
Please point at anywhere I implied that you should be.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:26 pm
LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:24 pm Okay, doing that doesn't change the vote in the thingymcguffin above, that's good to know.

I assume the colours mean that non-alive people post in red and sarcasm is for nerds anyways.

Back to topic, for some reason I thought that Epignosis lurked in the forum and had no-posted (definitely misunderstood Scotty there) but then I saw that this was indeed the three gif player and yeah, please join the game in a more meaningful way.

[VOTE: Epignosis ] aubergine

Does mistyping matter in terms of vote tally or is this not an issue? I know that I am famous for mistyping and misnaming people so...
Just curious, is there nobody you are more suspicious of than the player who is pure null with 3 gif posts?
this isn’t you townreading Epi, but it’s certainly shading someone else for finding him scummy.

You think Epi is pure null, eh?
It is me trying to determine whether Lanmisa has more confident scumreads and is voting a null slot instead of their scumreads, or whether they have no confident scumreads and is voting their least towny slot, actually. There is no shade. It is a reasonable question.

And yes. Do you think otherwise? I have played with Epignosis much over the years and have seen him do his curmudgeonly no content routine as both alignments too many times to care about his slot right now.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:35 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:30 pm
LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:26 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:23 pm
LanMisa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:19 pm [VOTE: No Vote] aubergine

Trying out the system and its features here for a bit, just ignore me for a bit.

What is a sarcasm filter?

Also, what is dead text?
I don’t really want to be using post cap posts to explain, but it’s fine.

There’s a bevy of options up there that really are situational to the game. In the before times, us old farts didn’t use to post off topic without using the OT button. Sarcastic orange to imply sarcasm, pedantic to imply pedantic-ism (w/e the noun of that is). Nowadays, we just…post. Be free.

Dead players used to be able to post off topic in dead red. That’s still a host preference. We don’t customarily do that much anymore

Oh, that YouTubeHD code button doesn’t work. YouTube videos can just be posted and they’ll appear as normal
Ah, yeah, thanks for your explanation! But I agree, save your posts, I will just figure out stuff on the fly eventually.

Back to the regular game, is there some player or interaction that you felt needs to be looked into a bit further? I saw you having a negative opinion of Michelle so far which I don't have so maybe this is something you want to get back to me about at some point?
Michelle is coming around with her posts. It was late for her in the starting parts of this phase since she lives on the moon and her time zone is 84 hours ahead. Plus, the absolute townreading maelstrom of everyone else just tells me I’m probably just wrong with my initial impression.

Michelle is probably more of a towncore *because* of how wrong I am in comparison to others tbh
That's fair. I know that Michelle can be quite a competent wolf but I don't see it so far.

I also just in general like HOW you come around with your reads and make adjustments. Like, not the fact that you do it, but the how and the why. I'm very solid on you being town now.
Buttering me up, eh?

Just so you know, I’m generally more suspicious of those that townread me more than scum read me. I’ll let you pocket me for now. But I might want to put you in the 3p more firmly than town atm lol

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I have to sleep.

I'll see you in the morning :offtobed:

Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:42 pm Mindmelding with Chelsea, that's interesting...
Michelle having me as town and even giving me a slight bit of praise?

Oh my goodness I don't know if I should check and see if hell is freezing over or wake up from a dream.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:45 pm Manny, to be perfecty blunt with you I think we both know that me pocketing you is NAI because

We've played 2 or 3 games together, so not the biggest sample size.
Realistically my POV is more of a "chelsea is not treating me like id expect from w!chelsea" which is fairly easily reduced to "not pocketting me" even though it has more NUANCE than that.
But only reason i've repeated it as much times as i have its because i've been asked to do so, its not a particularly strong read.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:39 pm Okay given the present company was Scotty/Manny/Lanmisa who I was alluding to as being wolfy, why did you avoid mentioning you had a townread on Scotty and only mention the Lanmisa one. If you townread both of them and you yourself are town and towntelling and your think its funny to dunk on me for skill issue, why not include that read?
I literally included him in that same page in my list of "do not vote d1" though?
i brought lan specifically because i think im a lot more confident on him being town than i am on scotty V
:ponder:

Spiritual vote on Manny

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:43 pm Whether you are joking about me having a skill issue or not isn't the point, it's the intent behind the joke I am searching for an answer to. I know you aren't serious. But wolves make jokes too Manny, and sometimes when something is a joke it is more wolfy than when it is not one.
Do you think me joking about u having a skill issue at that time is wolf!indicative?.
I don't really have a read on it, hence the inquiry.

It is certainly Manny indicative. Which is if anything slightly town indicative. I have you as lightly town for a couple of reasons now, but it has taken some activity to get to the point.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:46 pm I have to sleep.

Lol I just woke up and you're leaving. Ah typical.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:47 pm Spiritual vote on Manny
hey if you vote me ill be able to make a joke that i thougth of an hour ago in roughly 18-19 hours assuming votecount doesnt change.
:hmmyes:
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:47 pm
Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:45 pm Manny, to be perfecty blunt with you I think we both know that me pocketing you is NAI because

We've played 2 or 3 games together, so not the biggest sample size.
Realistically my POV is more of a "chelsea is not treating me like id expect from w!chelsea" which is fairly easily reduced to "not pocketting me" even though it has more NUANCE than that.
But only reason i've repeated it as much times as i have its because i've been asked to do so, its not a particularly strong read.
In those 3 games you've been very easy to spot for me. Well, the first was me wolfing but using that as a base I was able to find you early in the other games. So tell me why I haven't yet here? Do you think you're playing differently or is this a 'skill issue' on my part?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Also kind request to drop the skill issue meme.
It's not funny, it doesn't bring anything to the game and on top of that it's insulting if you look at it literally.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:48 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:46 pm I have to sleep.

Lol I just woke up and you're leaving. Ah typical.
It's 11 pm and i have to wake up for work at 5 am.
Give me a ping with any questions Mac ^^

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:49 pm In those 3 games you've been very easy to spot for me. Well, the first was me wolfing but using that as a base I was able to find you early in the other games. So tell me why I haven't yet here? Do you think you're playing differently or is this a 'skill issue' on my part?
I dont recall you making a read on me on the help test 4 game so that only leaves me with the hydra game in which i was with SK and you with Brad, and i think i was a lot easier to find there by virtue of both having a lot more WIM and by virtue of hydraing with someone i've been friends with for 8 years alr :joy_cat:
I dont think you have a great meta sample size in terms to read me mostly by virtue of u never having seen w!me so i dont care much about u not finding me here... yet.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:49 pm Also kind request to drop the skill issue meme.
I only use it with people that im relatively close with that i know wont realistically care about it or on myself so shrug.
I wont use it on you though if that was the worry.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

That doesn't really answer my concerns about you but I'm fine with you pushing Mac, even encourage it a little so go ahead and carry me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:49 pm Also kind request to drop the skill issue meme.
It's not funny, it doesn't bring anything to the game and on top of that it's insulting if you look at it literally.
There's no reasoning with people who find that meme funny. Unfortunately I have come to realise that generationally they are broken. We ruined the kids Michelle.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:54 pm That doesn't really answer my concerns about you but I'm fine with you pushing Mac, even encourage it a little so go ahead and carry me.
That's what he's doing? Feels quite the other way around to me.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:54 pm That doesn't really answer my concerns about you but I'm fine with you pushing Mac, even encourage it a little so go ahead and carry me.
How doesnt it, u asked me if im playing differently and i told you "yes".
Wether that reply actually does anything for u its another matter but it was a reply to the question u provided.

I think Mac is town currently and even if he isnt i have no desire to push him more than i have by virtue of him being one of the [3] people currently townreading me in this thread.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:56 pm
How doesnt it, u asked me if im playing differently and i told you "yes".
Wether that reply actually does anything for u its another matter but it was a reply to the question u provided.

I think Mac is town currently and even if he isnt i have no desire to push him more than i have by virtue of him being one of the [3] people currently townreading me in this thread.
You didn't say yes, all you did was say "well your sample wise is small so you don't have a good idea how to read me" if anything you were very dismissive of me being able to read you. That's fine in and of itself. Doesn't help but it's fine. I'd be tempted to unvote if my read was only based on meta but you seem just overly uncaring so I see no reason to stop.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

tldr you failed the vibe test get rekt L+atio
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't feel great about Scotty. I haven't really vibed with any of his content. He's the defacto townleader through his own activity but has meandered his way to casting a vote on a guy he knows better than anyone is completely null and he overreacted to me questioning Lanmisa for it because he knows he looks bad for it too and tried to get out ahead of it I think. I would expect someone who has the best grasp of the thread to be doing better than casting a pressure vote on someone that they know will achieve absolutely nothing.

@Epignosis you'd know better than I do though, is Scotty voting for you like this suspicious for him?
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

NO NOT THE TYPO.

Ah- this feeling of shame. . .time to leave the thread for 10 hours.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:00 pm You didn't say yes, all you did was say "well your sample wise is small so you don't have a good idea how to read me" if anything you were very dismissive of me being able to read you. That's fine in and of itself. Doesn't help but it's fine. I'd be tempted to unvote if my read was only based on meta but you seem just overly uncaring so I see no reason to stop.
Thats the first half of my post, the other half is me explicitly saying why im playing differently than the last time you saw me play as villa though.
I dont plan on suddenly start "caring" if what im doing currently doesnt suade u then it is what it is, ull know better next time if u are V now lmao.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:01 pm tldr you failed the vibe test get rekt L+atio
Minor spelling issue, u lost.
Good try though
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:01 pm NO NOT THE TYPO.

Posturing about how you're about to leave the thread for 10 hours is the kind of stuff I do for style points before entering wolf chat to gloat about how you've successfully made Manny look bad.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:03 pm Posturing about how you're about to leave the thread for 10 hours is the kind of stuff I do for style points before entering wolf chat to gloat about how you've successfully made Manny look bad.
She gets no credit for that, im doing that on my own without any help.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fwiw I am pre-emptively not applying usually Manny town meta looks to my mental model of Manny because I am very conscious that Manny gets overwhelmed when he lets himself get carried away in games and would be trying to hedge against that instinct in ways that might result in unusual looks.

The fact that he's actually posting with a pulse at all given the above might be strongly indicative he didn't cop an unfortunate wolf rand in this game tbh.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:02 pm
Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:00 pm You didn't say yes, all you did was say "well your sample wise is small so you don't have a good idea how to read me" if anything you were very dismissive of me being able to read you. That's fine in and of itself. Doesn't help but it's fine. I'd be tempted to unvote if my read was only based on meta but you seem just overly uncaring so I see no reason to stop.
Thats the first half of my post, the other half is me explicitly saying why im playing differently than the last time you saw me play as villa though.
I dont plan on suddenly start "caring" if what im doing currently doesnt suade u then it is what it is, ull know better next time if u are V now lmao.
I think you know I don't want to post trying to appeal to me I just wanted a simple answer on if I should be able to TR you based on what you posted and you moved the post like 20 times :^)
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:03 pm
Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:01 pm NO NOT THE TYPO.

Posturing about how you're about to leave the thread for 10 hours is the kind of stuff I do for style points before entering wolf chat to gloat about how you've successfully made Manny look bad.
That requires you to be a good wolf though and I'm bad uwu
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:01 pm I don't feel great about Scotty. I haven't really vibed with any of his content. He's the defacto townleader through his own activity but has meandered his way to casting a vote on a guy he knows better than anyone is completely null and he overreacted to me questioning Lanmisa for it because he knows he looks bad for it too and tried to get out ahead of it I think. I would expect someone who has the best grasp of the thread to be doing better than casting a pressure vote on someone that they know will achieve absolutely nothing.

@Epignosis you'd know better than I do though, is Scotty voting for you like this suspicious for him?
Fine, you can be town. Pull my leg harder

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:06 pm I think you know I don't want to post trying to appeal to me I just wanted a simple answer on if I should be able to TR you based on what you posted and you moved the post like 20 times :^)
sorry for giving u a NUANCED answer, i'll dumb down my future replies.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Anyway, my two wolfreads are ganging up on me send help. Hopefully my secret third wolfread doesn't enter the thread or I would shiver.

Getting back on topic, what's yall's opinion on Jack/Dunn?
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:08 pm
Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:06 pm I think you know I don't want to post trying to appeal to me I just wanted a simple answer on if I should be able to TR you based on what you posted and you moved the post like 20 times :^)
sorry for giving u a NUANCED answer, i'll dumb down my future replies.
It's okay I like men who just listen to what I say with a hint of snark.

Now go do something towny so I have an excuse to unvote you thanks.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:09 pm Now go do something towny so I have an excuse to unvote you thanks.
does me considering you as a wolf with mac count as something townie?

[and no i havent stopped townreading Mac im just thinking that you being 0/2 is wolf!indicative but then me thinking u are a busser and therefore considering worlds of wolf!Mac just to make ur read on me sucking make sense].
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Manny wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:12 pm
Chelsea wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:09 pm Now go do something towny so I have an excuse to unvote you thanks.
does me considering you as a wolf with mac count as something townie?

[and no i havent stopped townreading Mac im just thinking that you being 0/2 is wolf!indicative but then me thinking u are a busser and therefore considering worlds of wolf!Mac just to make ur read on me sucking make sense].
By your own logic this makes me 1/2 o7

Also no you should never wolfread me.

You should just townread me blindly take a page out of Brad's book. He's right most of the time.

Return to “Previous Rackets”