Help! Hostage Host! [WOLF WIN]

Play the current Light Game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Required day/night cycles are 72 hours (e.g. 48/24) or 48 hours (e.g. 24/24)
- Some kind of post count limitation is instilled (e.g. each player may not post more than 50 times per phase)

Moderators: Game Facilitators, Racket Host

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Help! Hostage Host! [D1]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I have a townlean on DDL and Scotty. I like SVS's content but I know she's capable of putting forth this content/vibe as a wolf.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Sorry I'm a YaYa...

catching up now!

Enjoy this gem from my youth it kicks ass..........

;)
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 6

Post by falcon45ca »

@Michelle

[VOTE: michelle] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:17 am
Scotty wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:30 am
Porscha wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:30 am scotty have you considered not yolo'ing your role for the serial killer for fun or also not giving the wolves ideas (I dont know if it's a good one, you just talk like it is so I assume it is)
I have considered. Your concern is noted, albeit I’m not convinced it isn’t a feigned concern. Like even the backpedaling where you presume it’s a bad idea but then in the same breath seem to push the philosophy that maybe it’s good because I think it is…rings hollow
where did I say it was a bad idea
…literally the first sentence. That’s about as cut and dry as you can get. ‘Have you considered not helping the wolves’ isn’t something you ask when you have trust in someone’s antics

(I don’t know if that is something you believe, you just talk like it is so I assume it is)
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Porscha wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:21 am
Scotty wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:21 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:43 pm I was right, easy catch up.

I need to see more from Michelle. I need to get a feel for her, same for Roxy. Epi and TSP only have one post each, but I can get a fairly quick (although not necessarily right) sort on them fairly quickly. I need to see content from Rox and Michelle.

Jack and LC mainly seem to be lolcatting. I have grossly misread both of them in the recent past so want to get a better idea to develop.

Splints has been a no show. Falcon has been content light, but I also know his tourney game started.

Scotty is doing his yuk yuk Scotty thing, but he's also topical. Bad Scotty hides behind the yuk yuk stuff, this Scotty doesn't seem to be doing that.

I tend to equate snappy Porscha with townie Porscha and sweetie Porscha with Bad Porscha, she fooled the shit out of me in Hot Dog Fingers, with all of her niceness. The Porscha here feels a bit snappy to me, but pulled back a bit. So she's a question mark.

If I had to vote right not, not sure what I'd do, I'm finding more town or low content question marks. Hopefully we get some more posting going on.
You know, I’m with you on Michelle. Meta aside, her minimal posts ring hollow

I didn’t get snappy Porscha. Matter of fact, this post
Porscha wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:30 am scotty have you considered not yolo'ing your role for the serial killer for fun or also not giving the wolves ideas (I dont know if it's a good one, you just talk like it is so I assume it is)
feels hedgy and almost appeasing

‘Not giving the wolves ideas’? Please, wolves have a hive mind. They’re more likely to come up with better ideas than I am with more heads.
Then coming back in the same breath to shrug it off makes for a pretty lackluster post
scotty you're protesting about your own problem that you created quite lot and if you'd like to be productive you should probably focus somewhere else
Your Jesus mind tricks won’t work on me, Palpatine!

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:35 am
Porscha wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:21 am

I need to see more from Michelle. I need to get a feel for her, same for Roxy. Epi and TSP only have one post each, but I can get a fairly quick (although not necessarily right) sort on them fairly quickly. I need to see content from Rox and Michelle.

Jack and LC mainly seem to be lolcatting. I have grossly misread both of them in the recent past so want to get a better idea to develop.

Splints has been a no show. Falcon has been content light, but I also know his tourney game started.

Scotty is doing his yuk yuk Scotty thing, but he's also topical. Bad Scotty hides behind the yuk yuk stuff, this Scotty doesn't seem to be doing that.

I tend to equate snappy Porscha with townie Porscha and sweetie Porscha with Bad Porscha, she fooled the shit out of me in Hot Dog Fingers, with all of her niceness. The Porscha here feels a bit snappy to me, but pulled back a bit. So she's a question mark.

If I had to vote right not, not sure what I'd do, I'm finding more town or low content question marks. Hopefully we get some more posting going on.

‘Not giving the wolves ideas’? Please, wolves have a hive mind. They’re more likely to come up with better ideas than I am with more heads.
Then coming back in the same breath to shrug it off makes for a pretty lackluster post
scotty you're protesting about your own problem that you created quite lot and if you'd like to be productive you should probably focus somewhere else
Your Jesus mind tricks won’t work on me, Palpatine!
(Ok wow there are a couple things wrong with what I just typed but ima leave it because integrity)

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:17 am

I dunno, she seems pretty snappy, mainly at you :cloud9:

And a wolf team is only as creative as it's members are involved. I've seen teams where the members literally only show up in chat to discuss kills. No strategizing, no brainstorming. Not every team is the Arbiters. So even if some wolves are a hive mind, it's still a good idea not to point out their tools for them.
Yes, she seems more snappy of late, but now the well is tainted because you have brought that idea into thread existence, so I’m not sure what to do with it.

I do like that she has not exactly fixated on my opinion and is still pushing a la Michelle.

I disagree with the Jack read you have btw comparing him to LC but with more content. I don’t feel like Jack is actually generating pressure or asking questions that amount to anything.

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:19 pm LC seems unassuming. Maybe a bit too blendy.

I don’t have any weird marks for Roxy with her YouTube farts

SVS at face value is civ-like. Part of the thread, seems engaged for sake of engagement and not because she has to. If that makes sense.

Sig speaks for himself
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:52 pm Does it count as angle-shooting to suspect the people who joined the landingzone discord but did not bother to post in this thread?
What ever floats your frog legs.
Michelle wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 4:12 am
Long Con wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:23 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:19 pm LC seems unassuming. Maybe a bit too blendy.
Nah, just blendy enough! Trust me bro.
I forgot about the game :pout:

But catching up I find the coloured part suspicious

Disguised as a joke, the idea of trust in mafia is pretty dangerous.
This entry post is disguised as saying hi with hella overcompensation of looking like they are try-harding but with zero effort.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:04 am
Porscha wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:38 am
Michelle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:51 am Scotty feels towny and that's the only solid read I have for now

No toDay's votes:
DDL
SVS
LC
Falcon

Pool of players I would vote
Jack
Porscha
Sig

The amount of 1 vote wagons shows that mafia doesn't care about them.
why lc and falcon townreads

a line on the sr's is helpful too

unless you plan on getting me ML'd again >:(
They're not reads, they are who I would and wouldn't vote.
If i wanted to vote you, i would, but I think Sig is more probably to flip mafia.
I’m trying so hard not to use meta this game, but on the flip side…

I find that the scummier sig is, the townier he is lol

While I can understand the suspicion on him, I also know he is like the easiest mid-elim fodder on D1. Especially for wolves to latch onto.

Not to say I think you’re a wolf, but I don’t see him as being incredibly fruitful of a choice today if he were to flip good.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:26 am
sig wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:43 pm I’m alive and here, kinda. :p

Also seperate note I swear it said 10 posts per day when I checked the thread earlier really quick. So I’m prob going crazy.

Expect more from me tomorrow.
This early and we got dumbtells already? :ponder:
What?

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:40 am Scotty wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2024 6:19:16 pm
LC seems unassuming. Maybe a bit too blendy.

SVS at face value is civ-like. Part of the thread, seems engaged for sake of engagement and not because she has to. If that makes sense.

Sig speaks for himself
Sig hadn't made any posts when you said this? He's only made one post, that one up there ^^ a few hours after this. Did I miss some context?
yeah this read v odd but I have done the same for splints tbh.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:36 am Scot is definitely playing the town leader here which is not something Im used to from him but probably been at least half a decade since our last game together.

I don't automatically trust town leaders but I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt for a while, since it's a hard position for mafia to be in without slipping. That said with this game's activity level, the bar to clear to be a town leader is low.

So scot = lean town. Everyone else = meh.
I get the eyebhrow crick from it tbh. While I am always happy to let anyone but me be town leader I am always a bit suspicious of those that take the helm.
Heavy is the head............
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bleh. Jack is saying things that I agree with as I finish my reread.

I need fresh eyes. I’m working on being better at D1 reads. Looking for someone that is making sense but also a bit too hedgy and friendly. Like as if I were DDL’s friend (who was supposed to view this thread) and just started reading people for the first time.

DDL would be an appropriate, like, silly serial killer. Doing enough to make original points but also not sticking his neck out. Even though he’s been my top town.

Dunno, feeling cute I guess :shrug:

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine

Scotty, what is you doing

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

sig wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:05 pm Being able to express opinions with finite posts is certainly a skill that I’m rusty with but knee-jerk judgments I will make. And that will suffice.

I’m willing to say I feel pretty ok with everyone that has posted so far. I’m going to avoid metas as much as possible this game since I feel like I’ve been in the state penitentiary for a couple years regarding *playing* mafia.

But boy I can’t wait to hogtie the host up. Sounds like a fun time! 🥰

I don’t understand why you’re avoiding meta reads?
Probs changing up his game but I doubt he will make all game without doing it. We all do it to a certain extent.
sig wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:40 pm Okay let’s see, not much content so far which makes it harder.

Scotty is looking good for his posts
DDL is active at least so that’s good.
Falcon I’ll be able to tell within a phase or two I hope, but I’ll give Give him a slight civ read
SVS gets a civ pass for not gaslighting me and explaining there was a 10 post cap. I like some people (DDL) :eye:
I like this post by sig it feels like town sig. Decent vibe so far.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:09 pm [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

Granted, activity is kinda low in general but Michelle at least has a meta activity tell.

I sorta agree with this but last game she posted less than normal too not that I excusing her here as I feel her tone is way off.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:11 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:33 am LC memorable? I'd say his presence is about similar to Roxy's but with a higher text to image ratio.
Case and point

I’m often in spaces where I can’t watch videos so I don’t usually open video links. So whenever someone posts content comprised entirely of a video, it’s akin to someone running into the room, yelling ‘BLUE’ then jumping out the window
It's just music you chicken :noble:
Also I try to only post music that vibes with what I am saying or the theme so you are missing out
Michelle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:06 am
S~V~S wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:08 am
Michelle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:51 am Scotty feels towny and that's the only solid read I have for now

No toDay's votes:
DDL
SVS
LC
Falcon

Jack
Porscha
Sig

To me, Jack and LC look similar. Jack has more game related content. LC has pretty much only been romping.

Why do you have LC in your "won't vote" pile, but not Jack?

You went on to vote for sig. Why? This is your only mention of him prior to voting for him. Is it a place holder? Or do you think sig, with 2 posts less than LC, all pretty much topical, is actually all that sus?

I am not saying I find LC suspish; I find him null. If that goes more than a day, I might find him suspish, but there is nothing to base that on. Just like there is nothing to base putting him in a no vote position either. You left Roxy, Splints and TSP off list. Splints hasn't posted, Rox has 2 video posts frolicking with DDL and here's TSPs ISO:

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 4:06 pm Who’s here

So you obviously have null reads.

I guess finding him on your list as anywhere but null, combined with that sig vote, calls the rest of it into question for me.
Jack is voting me for the wrong reason
Um ok---- what would be the right reason? This feels like you are saying the vote on you is the right way to go but you disliked why?

So I should vote you - ok :ponder: :srsnod:
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:22 am @Michelle

hhrrrmmm falcecon this feels like you are trying to blend but it is sticking out like a sore thumb. Also no video this morning??
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:52 am Bleh. Jack is saying things that I agree with as I finish my reread.

I need fresh eyes. I’m working on being better at D1 reads. Looking for someone that is making sense but also a bit too hedgy and friendly. Like as if I were DDL’s friend (who was supposed to view this thread) and just started reading people for the first time.

DDL would be an appropriate, like, silly serial killer. Doing enough to make original points but also not sticking his neck out. Even though he’s been my top town.

Dunno, feeling cute I guess :shrug:

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine

Scotty, what is you doing
Funny I found the opposite inre: Jack. He is saying more words but are the adding to the game? idk and Jack's vibe and tone are a bit off for me.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:45 am

No toDay's votes:
DDL
SVS
LC
Falcon

Jack
Porscha
Sig

If i wanted to vote you, i would, but I think Sig is more probably to flip mafia.

While I can understand the suspicion on him, I also know he is like the easiest mid-elim fodder on D1. Especially for wolves to latch onto.

Not to say I think you’re a wolf, but I don’t see him as being incredibly fruitful of a choice today if he were to flip good.
hahahahahahahah - It's good to be right :p :p :p :beer: Meta will always make its way into everyone's game one way or the other.

Also we were cross posting right now yet you completely ignored me :pout: :stare:

why?
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:22 am
Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:45 am

No toDay's votes:
DDL
SVS
LC
Falcon

Jack
Porscha
Sig

hahahahahahahah - It's good to be right :p :p :p :beer: Meta will always make its way into everyone's game one way or the other.

Also we were cross posting right now yet you completely ignored me :pout: :stare:

why?
lol we weren’t crossposting. You came in after I left for work. Now I’m at work.

But ftr I don’t have any alarm bells going off for you.

I could still vote jack. Idk.

What do you think of DDL?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:49 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:26 am
sig wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:43 pm I’m alive and here, kinda. :p

Also seperate note I swear it said 10 posts per day when I checked the thread earlier really quick. So I’m prob going crazy.

Expect more from me tomorrow.
This early and we got dumbtells already? :ponder:
What?

S~V~S wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:40 am Scotty wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2024 6:19:16 pm
LC seems unassuming. Maybe a bit too blendy.

Sig speaks for himself
Sig hadn't made any posts when you said this? He's only made one post, that one up there ^^ a few hours after this. Did I miss some context?
yeah this read v odd but I have done the same for splints tbh.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:36 am Scot is definitely playing the town leader here which is not something Im used to from him but probably been at least half a decade since our last game together.

I don't automatically trust town leaders but I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt for a while, since it's a hard position for mafia to be in without slipping. That said with this game's activity level, the bar to clear to be a town leader is low.

So scot = lean town. Everyone else = meh.
I get the eyebhrow crick from it tbh. While I am always happy to let anyone but me be town leader I am always a bit suspicious of those that take the helm.
Heavy is the head............
Oops we did cross post, my bad. I missed this completely

Ok, so I’m not being the town leader by design. I’m just…posting. Which de facto makes me town leader because contributions across the board are minimal. It’s whatever.

Or is it? What is your stance on me then?

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:27 pm lol we weren’t crossposting. You came in after I left for work. Now I’m at work.

I do not feel one way or the other about Luffy. Yet.

Why are you considering voting Jack?
Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:30 pm Oops we did cross post, my bad. I missed this completely

Ok, so I’m not being the town leader by design. I’m just…posting. Which de facto makes me town leader because contributions across the board are minimal. It’s whatever.

Agreed about your Town Leader status.

I have no stance on you as it is only D 1, that's just how I work.

Your vibe and tone feel ok thus far - how about that?
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:41 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:27 pm lol we weren’t crossposting. You came in after I left for work. Now I’m at work.

I do not feel one way or the other about Luffy. Yet.

Why are you considering voting Jack?
Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:30 pm Oops we did cross post, my bad. I missed this completely

Agreed about your Town Leader status.

I have no stance on you as it is only D 1, that's just how I work.

Your vibe and tone feel ok thus far - how about that?
For the same reason you stated earlier- he has posted a decent amount but it’s been surface level. His engagement in the last half page, as I said, makes me feel a tad better.

But I could still vote there. Just testing the waters. Unfortunately the waters are eerily calm, and I don’t take that to mean wolves are fine with the votes.

But I do think the lack of posting, even though this is a postlimit game, does not lead to a town win a majority of the time.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:52 am A word on TSP. Several times in recent games, I have pushed him for being too quiet and he got yeeted and he was town.

I'm not saying Tony is town. Far from it. I think he's just particularly not a player we want to push for being quiet itg.
When do we push him? Because quiet Tony is unhelpful for the solve Tony

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Looking at Long Con’s 8 posts, I get the impression that he is making some blatantly defensive statements based on faith. Ironically that’s level 0 mafia play and I believe him to not be mafia :kadaj:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 81

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:54 pm Looking at Long Con’s 8 posts, I get the impression that he is making some blatantly defensive statements based on faith. Ironically that’s level 0 mafia play and I believe him to not be mafia :kadaj:
I have been playing with LC on and off for 15 years. I don’t ever recall seeing him be totally OT. So this is an NAI thing for me.

So this is the last post in the thread and the pnly one I’ve read, no way am I caught up to today’s posts, work has been a bitch. The Swedes sprung a surprise visit on us, so I haven’t had phone time.

I’ll do my best to get caught up but will have to vote in less than 2 hours.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No toDay's votes:
DDL
SVS
LC
Falcon

Jack
Porscha
Sig

I don’t understand why. Can you explain? Sorry if you did since this AM, I am flirting around and might have missed it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*flitting
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:52 am Bleh. Jack is saying things that I agree with as I finish my reread.
Yo like what?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:52 am A word on TSP. Several times in recent games, I have pushed him for being too quiet and he got yeeted and he was town.

I'm not saying Tony is town. Far from it. I think he's just particularly not a player we want to push for being quiet itg.
When do we push him? Because quiet Tony is unhelpful for the solve Tony
*winces*

Never?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I played this one game with TSP, it was a couple of days in, he came in and in six posts, he called out a baddie. It was amazing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

1 hour left right? Timezones are complicated.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nope 2.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 6

Post by falcon45ca »

hhrrrmmm falcecon this feels like you are trying to blend but it is sticking out like a sore thumb. Also no video this morning??
[/quote]

My body is tired...my mind is tired

we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

@ Jack I had enough from Nook on the same topic, I don't want to hear from you this. I am bored to death about post number linked to alignament. Find anything else and I believe you have a real scum read. Until then, your push has no substance.

@ SVS i never saw town Sig posting reads. If you have other infos, please tell me.

@ Roxy 'Um ok---- what would be the right reason? This feels like you are saying the vote on you is the right way to go but you disliked why?'
I mean anyone can have a wrong scum read and base it on a real thought. Jack's reason just doesn't seem real to me. The 8 games he's mentioning when I rand wolf are paired with 20 games where I was town and played the same. Also I didn't have 8 wolf games this year on Syndicate and MU and I doubt he followed me on every site I play to count my wolf games.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

You called?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok 40 min left.

I think sig is a bad vote. I’m not keen on the Michelle vote.

But uh

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: jack] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vote totals
2-2-2
Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Voters: None
falcon45ca
No votes
fingersplints
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
22%
Voters: Long Con, Scotty
Long Con
No votes
Michelle
22%
Voters: Jackofhearts2005, falcon45ca
Porscha
No votes
Roxy
No votes
Scotty
No votes
sig
22%
Voters: Dragon D. Luffy, Michelle
S~V~S
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Still missing half the votes, including splints who is somewhere in space or something

Feels bad man

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:23 pm Still missing half the votes, including splints who is somewhere in space or something

Feels bad man
Agree, with Jack and Falcon who were here before and dipped happy with their votes

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

@Jackofhearts2005 @falcon45ca
Do you have any other reads?

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

vote falcon

He is vibing wrong for me. Vanity vote yep.

Not feeling sig or Michelle.
Could have went with Jack but my gut says falcon.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:15 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:54 pm Looking at Long Con’s 8 posts, I get the impression that he is making some blatantly defensive statements based on faith. Ironically that’s level 0 mafia play and I believe him to not be mafia :kadaj:
I have been playing with LC on and off for 15 years. I don’t ever recall seeing him be totally OT. So this is an NAI thing for me.

So this is the last post in the thread and the pnly one I’ve read, no way am I caught up to today’s posts, work has been a bitch. The Swedes sprung a surprise visit on us, so I haven’t had phone time.

I’ll do my best to get caught up but will have to vote in less than 2 hours.
Ok but like…you last posted 30 posts prior to this. I don’t think it should be such a big deal to get caught up

I’m also starting to get the jeebies from your slot, SVS. Everything seems careful thus far.

And you know what happens when I start getting paranoid.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:37 pm vote falcon

He is vibing wrong for me. Vanity vote yep.

Not feeling sig or Michelle.
Could have went with Jack but my gut says falcon.
So instead of putting Jack in the lead over 2 you don’t feel, you instead opt for a vanity vote?

That’s…certainly a choice

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cheese and crackers.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I'll be playing my own game Scotty <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I choose crackers
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:38 pm Cheese and crackers.
Now with audio:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:39 pm I'll be playing my own game Scotty <3
Oh cool

Is this your win condition by chance?
You win once you've either hit vote parity, OR you've managed to silly serial kill 2 other players.
You can tell me, I won’t tell

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I am waiting for Jack to come back

Meanwhile I will reread Sig 's posts.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:43 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:39 pm I'll be playing my own game Scotty <3
Oh cool

Is this your win condition by chance?
You win once you've either hit vote parity, OR you've managed to silly serial kill 2 other players.
You can tell me, I won’t tell
Hahaha you so funny

I just feel like people should be free to play in their own way. Even if it goes against a town leader. :beer:
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:15 pm @ Jack I had enough from Nook on the same topic, I don't want to hear from you this. I am bored to death about post number linked to alignament. Find anything else and I believe you have a real scum read. Until then, your push has no substance.

@ SVS i never saw town Sig posting reads. If you have other infos, please tell me.

@ Roxy 'Um ok---- what would be the right reason? This feels like you are saying the vote on you is the right way to go but you disliked why?'
I mean anyone can have a wrong scum read and base it on a real thought. Jack's reason just doesn't seem real to me. The 8 games he's mentioning when I rand wolf are paired with 20 games where I was town and played the same. Also I didn't have 8 wolf games this year on Syndicate and MU and I doubt he followed me on every site I play to count my wolf games.
Yeah but reads aren’t the only civ thing. Not just for sig, for anyone.

I feel ok about Jack, and have a townier feel for sig than for you.

I’d rather not make a statement vote, so I’ll make a wagon vote and [VOTE: michelle] aubergine.

I’ll try to get back in here but I can’t be guaranteed to have the time. So sorry if wrong :shrug:
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 8:43 am
Michelle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:25 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:26 pm Crickets/oh no what happened to my avatar it’s gone!
You're focused on avas, do you find anything in my own, like a reason I choose it, for eg?
Ngl, I spent a good while just looking at it but that's not really game related.
It is related with activity.

Return to “The Racket”