Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by bea »

Ok - I have to put shoes on and get to work. Imma vote Teefies. I'm not sold that llama is being anything more than llama. don't feel great about voting for Snowman either.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote: And Llama, Mata is right. If you do something 20 times, and it gets you lynched 20 times, it's time to modify what you do. It can't be fun for you, since I know how frustrated you get over being lynched early all the time.
That's in direct contradiction to what you told me the last time we had BTSC.
And what was that? This is how I actually feel, I think that you get lynched all the time for your flippant attitude and inability to modify your stance. I can't imagine I said that to you in BTS, but I can't imagine that I said anything in total contradiction of it.
Yeah, I'm calling BS on that too S~V~S. You once told me post-game to tone down and listen to what others had to say. I tried that. I had to spend an entire Day phase fighting off people who said (to use your words) "This isn't Crusader Epi." Didn't do any good. By the way, the only game I have ever won as a civilian was Clue, and it wasn't due to your advice- the Mafia tried to kill me three times.

So I've gone back to doing my own thing. :fiesta:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote: And Llama, Mata is right. If you do something 20 times, and it gets you lynched 20 times, it's time to modify what you do. It can't be fun for you, since I know how frustrated you get over being lynched early all the time.
And what was that? This is how I actually feel, I think that you get lynched all the time for your flippant attitude and inability to modify your stance. I can't imagine I said that to you in BTS, but I can't imagine that I said anything in total contradiction of it.
Vomps gets away with always playing the same suspicious way. AP gets away with it. Lizzy gets away with it. People say "oh that's just how they are. It doesn't mean anything." Maybe someday people will realize that this is how I am and it doesn't mean I am bad.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Matahari »

This is really sucking. I do not agree that Snowman's actions seem bad. Llama insists Snowman is bad=llama has info, if Snowman is bad. I'm not ready to vote Llama yet, but I may have to in order to give snowman more of a chance. I was suspicious of BWT earlier, so I could vote there too, but I'm not sure what to do yet. Sucks, I tell you!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote: The following seems nothing like playing the noob card. He knows perfectly well what he's saying, and he saying your reasoning sucks.
You mean the "what's his deal?" strawman reasoning I never used? Please. That post was dismissive at best.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Zombarella »

PAGE 48?!?!?! Oh no! I take a day to play with my kids and ... MAN! Okay - I see that Snowman is on the defensive. I am here and I am currently catching up. I will make sure not to miss the vote.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:Let me tell you Epi, you're looking worse by the minute. I didn't ask you to vote Snowman. If anything, I asked you not to. I just asked you not to waste a vote, and you're giving me this shitty speech about how you're going to vote whoever you damn well please. Bravo
I don't care how I look.

How can I not waste a vote? By agreeing with you? My suspect?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matahari wrote:This is really sucking. I do not agree that Snowman's actions seem bad. Llama insists Snowman is bad=llama has info, if Snowman is bad. I'm not ready to vote Llama yet, but I may have to in order to give snowman more of a chance. I was suspicious of BWT earlier, so I could vote there too, but I'm not sure what to do yet. Sucks, I tell you!
Whoa! Stop! Do NOT conclude that I have info. Come on, Mata, you have played games with me before. TRY TO USE YOUR MEMORY. I am always confident, I always insist, and I hate infodumping. Don't pretend like you have never played with me before. You know this stuff.

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

So does anyone else but me get super paranoid after they press submit vote and the screen changes that even though they double and triple checked to make sure their vote was in the spot they wanted it they somehow messed up and voted the wrong person? No? Just me?

Also - my husband and his bbf made me snarf coffee with the following exchange (they were looking at this dinner/beer thing we are going to do Monday)
BFF - On the back of the phamphlet it says....
Diggz/BDH - THIS IS THE INTERNET! THERE IS NO BACK!!!!! LOOK - SEE?? I look on the back and I see the Cardinals and normally that makes me happy but in this case it doesn't!

Ok - off to work.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Game is moving too fast and voting is in a hour, so i'm going to just read a page or two back, Tldrs are very welcome.
(Note to self, on page 32)
Pov: you reading my takes
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 198

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Vomps gets away with always playing the same suspicious way. AP gets away with it. Lizzy gets away with it. People say "oh that's just how they are. It doesn't mean anything." Maybe someday people will realize that this is how I am and it doesn't mean I am bad.
And they refuse to modify, becasue they blend off to the sidelines; people ignore them, basically. You put yourself in peoples faces, it's not comparable.

But :hugs:
Matahari wrote:This is really sucking. I do not agree that Snowman's actions seem bad. Llama insists Snowman is bad=llama has info, if Snowman is bad. I'm not ready to vote Llama yet, but I may have to in order to give snowman more of a chance. I was suspicious of BWT earlier, so I could vote there too, but I'm not sure what to do yet. Sucks, I tell you!
Llama always says this stuff, I doubt he has info. He just thinks people who don't play as he sees fit are bad. Don't deny it Llama, it's true. I am sure there is a fallacy that fits.

It does suck. I feel pretty positive about boo, but I also know Llamas game better than he does. And I am not seeing anything either way about Snowman.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Matahari »

thellama73 wrote:
Whoa! Stop! Do NOT conclude that I have info. Come on, Mata, you have played games with me before. TRY TO USE YOUR MEMORY. I am always confident, I always insist, and I hate infodumping. Don't pretend like you have never played with me before. You know this stuff.
Ok, if you say you don't have info, I will believe you. That post is the first one I've heard from you that sounds straight up honest.

So now I can go back and think you just have a different opinion of Snowman than I have. I'll go ahead and vote BWT instead of Llama, which is totally diff from my thoughts an hour ago :huh:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hello Russ.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah, I saw that too.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: Llama always says this stuff, I doubt he has info. He just thinks people who don't play as he sees fit are bad. Don't deny it Llama, it's true. I am sure there is a fallacy that fits.
I do deny it because it's not true. I don't think boo is bad, despite him playing in a terribly hypocritical way and being desperately wrong about me. I don't think all the low posters/non-participants are bad (in this game, anyway) even though I don't approve of the way they play.

FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 522

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote: The following seems nothing like playing the noob card. He knows perfectly well what he's saying, and he saying your reasoning sucks.
You mean the "what's his deal?" strawman reasoning I never used? Please. That post was dismissive at best.
Forget the "what's his deal". He lists the suspicion on him, and he's right that they don't hold water. I have no problem with voting newbies if I think I'm seeing something bad, hence my almost vote for both Zombarella and Snowman yesterday, but I agree with Boo that you're not following your own standards, because it seems as though you've painted the target and now you're drawing the circles around it. After you voted, anything he might have said would have been interpreted to fit your theory.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Forget the "what's his deal". He lists the suspicion on him, and he's right that they don't hold water. I have no problem with voting newbies if I think I'm seeing something bad, hence my almost vote for both Zombarella and Snowman yesterday, but I agree with Boo that you're not following your own standards, because it seems as though you've painted the target and now you're drawing the circles around it. After you voted, anything he might have said would have been interpreted to fit your theory.
He didn't list the main reason I suspected him. He "reinterpreted" it as "what's his deal?"

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote: Since we were both so sure on Vomps in the Film game, and were wrong, I wonder how it is you're so sure of yourself. Also, I asked who other than him you'd vote for.
Is being wrong sometimes supposed to turn me into a quivering mass of indecision to be led by others? Nope.

Who would I vote for if I was unable to vote for Snowman? It's a difficult question. Certainly not you. Not boo. Not Epi. Not DH. Probably not even TH anymore. His behavior today is starting to change my opinion of him. I would consider a vote for SVS, based on her misrepresentation of my vote. I would consider a vote for bea. I would consider a vote for Ricochet.
Right now, I'm at a vote for FZ or TH. I have yet to read much of anything from snowman. What's the general case on Snowman?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:Let me tell you Epi, you're looking worse by the minute. I didn't ask you to vote Snowman. If anything, I asked you not to. I just asked you not to waste a vote, and you're giving me this shitty speech about how you're going to vote whoever you damn well please. Bravo
I don't care how I look.

How about agreeing with Boo and voting llama? Not that it's what I want, but don't go playing a victim. It's not like you tried to convince people to vote someone.
And does it mean that you think BWT is a civ, just so I know? For all you know, I can be bad and so can BWT, right?

linki: :rolleyes: Made
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm going to sleep. You all do what you want. I think I've said all I have to say.

Good night
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I haven't interpreted anything he said after I voted him to fit my theory, FZ, because he hasn't said anything of substance after I voted for him.

Made: my case on Snowman is that he said "I don't see discussion coalescing around anyone" on Day 1, which sounded to me like he was waiting for a bandwagon to hop on. Then he cast an easy vote for Trice after his lynch was already a certainty. Then he has been unwilling to post anything of substance to explain himself.

Made
Hitman

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:It's been posted at least half a dozen times, but since people keep ignoring it, here it is again. THIS is the motivation for my vote, combined with his subsequent vote, and then his refusal to defend himself.
thellama73 wrote:
Snowman wrote:Thank you Zomberella and SVS. I have no idea if either of you are bad or not, but you boiled down your take on all the players in one post, and I appreciate it. I frankly don't have the time to comb through a couple hundred episodes of "Trice Yells at Everyone" every day. I'll offer my insight and contribute what I can, but I don't see the "discussion" coalescing around anyone in particular. All I see is argument ad nauseum around the D0 poll.

I'm happy to see so many involved, but how do you find so much to talk about when literally nothing has happened yet? The most earth-shattering event so far is the realization that Russ hasn't posted anything.
Waiting for a bandwagon to hop onto? :eye:
OH wait, this. I'm not seeing it......actually maybe... The reason I wouldnt' see it would because I don't enjoy wasting my vote on someone who no one else is going to vote for. At the same time, depends when this was said during the day. If it was towards the beginning of the day, i'd let it slide more than towards the end, Llama context?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I don't care how I look.

How about agreeing with Boo and voting llama? Not that it's what I want, but don't go playing a victim. It's not like you tried to convince people to vote someone.
And does it mean that you think BWT is a civ, just so I know? For all you know, I can be bad and so can BWT, right?

I agree with boo on certain aspects regarding llama, but his points, while convincing to you perhaps, are not for me. I expect llama to be logical and contradictory. It is normal to me. He may be bad, but boo's entire post said this to me: "Llama is being exactly as Epignosis expects him to be." Bad llama has a tell, but it takes a while to manifest.

Anyway FZ., don't come at the eleventh hour demanding me to do this or that or asking me about this player or that player. Or thinking I think a player is good because I won't join your bandwagon. You had a chance to do that. I feel no pressure because of you.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote: Llama context?
He posted it on the second morning of Day 1, with about five pages of previous discussion that day.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote: Anyway FZ., don't come at the eleventh hour demanding me to do this or that or asking me about this player or that player. Or thinking I think a player is good because I won't join your bandwagon. You had a chance to do that. I feel no pressure because of you.
No, Epi. FZ has had no chance to respond. :D

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I don't care how I look.

I agree with boo on certain aspects regarding llama, but his points, while convincing to you perhaps, are not for me. I expect llama to be logical and contradictory. It is normal to me. He may be bad, but boo's entire post said this to me: "Llama is being exactly as Epignosis expects him to be." Bad llama has a tell, but it takes a while to manifest.

Anyway FZ., don't come at the eleventh hour demanding me to do this or that or asking me about this player or that player. Or thinking I think a player is good because I won't join your bandwagon. You had a chance to do that. I feel no pressure because of you.
I'm still here, though leaving. I don't expect you to feel pressure because of me. If you are a civ, who thinks Snowman is not bad, the pressure is on you to save that civ. I don't think I'm wrong when I say I don't remember you thinking Snowman is bad. So if you want your vote to matter, you'd put it where it will actually matter. It's a civ responsibility and that's where the pressure comes from. Don't make this about me
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

And by the way, what the hell does it mean "you had your chance" ? What about your chance? What did you do to help us find someone bad? Even when talking about me, your alleged top suspect, you said maybe two things about me this whole day, and I don't remember you building cases on any other players
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

:offtobed:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, while I see the points on him, I am not all that convinced on BWT, and while I disagree with Llamas case on Snowman, I don't want to vote someone else I am not all that sure of just to save him.

For me it comes down to Epi or Llama, and tbh I am not all that convinced on llama either. So I am voting Epi.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epi's right that my baddie game is weaker than my civ game, which is part of why it's so frustrating for me that I win more as a baddie than as a civ. You guys fall for my sub-par deceptions, but doubt my sincere truths.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And I am going to start watching Death Note now.

Linki, your sincere truths? Like Vomps in Directors?
Snowman
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Snowman »

thellama73 wrote:Why does everyone assume that Snowman has no time ever? Is he a secret agent?
No.
thellama73 wrote:Does he work four jobs?
No.
thellama73 wrote:Is the president of an island nation?
Yes.
thellama73 wrote:Everyone else has time, why do you jump to the conclusion that he doesn't have time? We've been talking about him for two days and he still hasn't had time to say ANYTHING of substance? The apologism for Snowman in this thread is breathtaking.
Really? Your breath is taken? Ok, and what exactly is your "substantial" argument against me? Don't just respond with "I've already stated my reasons." Lay it on me. Snowman is too jokey? Snowman is gone too much? Snowman doesn't floss? Your argument is weak, you're emboldened when I'm absent, and anyone who bothers to peruse your 300 carbon copy posts of "He's got to be a baddie, his posts are too fluffy!" will see that your argument is flat.

Now, I've withheld until now, but it's clear to me that, in the absence of any evidence of baddiesness n my part, YOU on the other hand have been quite virulent in your campaign against me, and anyone who bothers to point out the holes in your logic.

VOTES

FOR

LLAMA-RAMA-DING-DONG

Snowman OUT.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Humans are so... interesting.
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Couple things: 1) Snowman FOR SURE knows what bandwagoning is 2) No we have not played mafia on other sites 3) I am super competitive with my husband. Part of me wants to lynch him because then I know he won't beat me - HOWEVER (notice the emphasis everyone) I fully understand how unfair that is and I won't vote to lynch him unless there is a good case. And so far (I'm only on page 36) there isn't. As much as I want to vote Snowman, I can't do it. Maybe later after he does something more bad.

So much liniki
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Snowman
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Snowman »

thellama73 wrote:Epi, she's trying to collect votes so as to lynch anyone but Snowman, in whom she has placed sudden and unexplained trust.
Llama prefers prolonged and unexplained distrust.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snowman wrote:Ok, and what exactly is your "substantial" argument against me? Don't just respond with "I've already stated my reasons." Lay it on me. Snowman is too jokey? Snowman is gone too much? Snowman doesn't floss? Your argument is weak, you're emboldened when I'm absent, and anyone who bothers to peruse your 300 carbon copy posts of "He's got to be a baddie, his posts are too fluffy!" will see that your argument is flat.
I've already stated my reasons.

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 542

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:Humans are so... interesting.
Spoken like a true Ryuk.

Oh wait- :eek:
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I thought they were opposite of genuine.
Agreed. Having played another game with Snowman, he is NOT the helpless, confused n00b he is portraying himself as. My consolation is that he will not be able to pull this stunt again after this game.
YES!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:OK, while I see the points on him, I am not all that convinced on BWT, and while I disagree with Llamas case on Snowman, I don't want to vote someone else I am not all that sure of just to save him.

For me it comes down to Epi or Llama, and tbh I am not all that convinced on llama either. So I am voting Epi.
Huh. Joining MM and Russ. You really aren't a "baddie hunter."
thellama73 wrote:Epi's right that my baddie game is weaker than my civ game, which is part of why it's so frustrating for me that I win more as a baddie than as a civ. You guys fall for my sub-par deceptions, but doubt my sincere truths.
That isn't at all what I said.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 63

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

voting llama
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Epi's right that my baddie game is weaker than my civ game, which is part of why it's so frustrating for me that I win more as a baddie than as a civ. You guys fall for my sub-par deceptions, but doubt my sincere truths.
That isn't at all what I said.
Oh, okay.

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Made wrote:
thellama73 wrote:It's been posted at least half a dozen times, but since people keep ignoring it, here it is again. THIS is the motivation for my vote, combined with his subsequent vote, and then his refusal to defend himself.
thellama73 wrote:
Snowman wrote:Thank you Zomberella and SVS. I have no idea if either of you are bad or not, but you boiled down your take on all the players in one post, and I appreciate it. I frankly don't have the time to comb through a couple hundred episodes of "Trice Yells at Everyone" every day. I'll offer my insight and contribute what I can, but I don't see the "discussion" coalescing around anyone in particular. All I see is argument ad nauseum around the D0 poll.

I'm happy to see so many involved, but how do you find so much to talk about when literally nothing has happened yet? The most earth-shattering event so far is the realization that Russ hasn't posted anything.
Waiting for a bandwagon to hop onto? :eye:
OH wait, this. I'm not seeing it......actually maybe... The reason I wouldnt' see it would because I don't enjoy wasting my vote on someone who no one else is going to vote for. At the same time, depends when this was said during the day. If it was towards the beginning of the day, i'd let it slide more than towards the end, Llama context?
Beginning of the day IRRC. Snowman is generally kinda lazy IMO :) So...if this is Llama's main argument - I'm not buying it.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Zomberella12 wrote: Beginning of the day IRRC. Snowman is generally kinda lazy IMO :) So...if this is Llama's main argument - I'm not buying it.
Beginning of the second day of Day 1, after five pages of discussion.

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Just looked the votes...didn't know there was so much steam on BWT, Snow, or llama. gonna look over BWT, prolly not going to vote FZ, solid maybe on Snowman. Need to read boo's case on llama.
Read the case on llama....holy fucking long, but it boils down to this for me:
1. the hypocrital points in boo's argument isn't necessarily prove he's a baddie, but is something definitely to keep in mind
2. I think this is probably the most damning part of Boo's argument, and what i'll weigh most heavily in my decision to vote.
http://puu.sh/g74G0/96fbf55aed.png

I'm having trouble finding the case on BWT. quick help anyone?
Also, is there a case on Epi that i don't know about, surprised to see SVS go that way, that said, i've only read the last 5 pages, then back to page 30 or so.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ebwop: meant to make that a picture....
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Elohcin »

I've never seen such a desparate FZ. It's odd.
Turnip Head wrote:Humans are so... interesting.
No role hinting! BTW, you are acting very different this game as well. I've not seen you act like this in any other game I've played with you.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ok, I re-read BWT and agree with the points Boomslang and FZ made that BWT pushed Russ on something he knew (or should have known) that Russ couldn't answer. Then he took the out and voted him because the reason was so easy - he voted day 0 but didn't post day 0 or day 1 so he must be bad. I don't think Snowman is bad and I don't really want to vote llama because I think SVS's observation is right. Regardless of whether I like it or not he is always like this. So I
vote BWT
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made, you really think if I had info I would be so blatant about it?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I have to go out. Please don't lynch me when I have no chance to respond. ;)

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
zeek wrote:Nobody reads my posts :pout:

:offtobed:
I read your post and it pinged the hell out of me :ponder: what do you mean there's no civ team?
I've been saying this for a while now. Someone else, DH, Ace, can't remember said that 58% of us don't want to kiss non-detectives. This game seems to be less of a civvie/baddie/independant type game. Even as a viewer of the show, (as I said before) it's difficult to decide who to go for....Light or the Detectives. Both feel they are doing what is good and right.

I honestly think it might be best that we stop referring to each other as civ or bad and instead as kira or detectives.
SPOILERS~ ~ don't read this OT if you want to watch the show

I am 20 minutes into the first episode, and Light strikes me as a total Psycho. Clearly a baddie. He is killing people based on his opinions, and he could be wrong. When Ryuk showed up, he had like 2 pages of names, and from what it looked like, some of them were High School bullies or Gossips. He reminds me of ISIS, putting people to death based on his beliefs. Sometimes he is right, but sometimes he is just judgmental.

Return to “Previous Jobs”