Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by bea »

DharmaHelper wrote:This is a question that comes up frequently in situations such as this and I want to ask Zomberella:

You seem perfectly content to reap the rewards if Snowman is bad. Would you shoulder the blame if Snowman is good?
That is a fair and good question dh - why can't I do good questions like that? :sigh:

@ svs - I read that post as genuine frustration.for me I see three types of posts from him this game. Trying to help, frustration, and fuck it. Idc. Anymore

He's getting flack for not narrowing down a Kira but has any of the people accusing him of this done that either? Or have.they split hairs and nitpicked a lot?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Snowman
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 46

Re: Death Note Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Snowman »

Zomberella12 wrote:Third time's a charm:
Snowman is exceptionally subtle in his implications. I am used to reading him and it's the duality of his post that gives him away. I use that tactic all the time, but he only does it when he feels cornered/guilty. That's really it. I know that you might feel that you don't have any reason to trust me but that's why I'm so excited about this.
Exceptionally subtle? What's the deal with your avatar?
Zombkira wrote:I use that tactic all the time...
So, like, now?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Fwiw - I liked that answer zombra. Also it shouldn't be worth much tbh
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Zombarella »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I think Zomba forgot to add to her profile on Snowman: not playing one bit. :nicenod:
And he may ask himself, this isn't my beautiful wife.
:haha:

SAME AS IT EVER WAS
Zombie Snowman says, "This is not my beautiful wife. How did I get here? My goodness! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?"
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 198

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:This is a question that comes up frequently in situations such as this and I want to ask Zomberella:

You seem perfectly content to reap the rewards if Snowman is bad. Would you shoulder the blame if Snowman is good?
That is a fair and good question dh - why can't I do good questions like that? :sigh:

@ svs - I read that post as genuine frustration.for me I see three types of posts from him this game. Trying to help, frustration, and fuck it. Idc. Anymore

He's getting flack for not narrowing down a Kira but has any of the people accusing him of this done that either? Or have.they split hairs and nitpicked a lot?
I kinda thought he was the Nitpicker & Hairsplitter in charge tbh. Who has been nitpicking against him?

Linki :clap:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Snowman wrote:
Snowman is exceptionally subtle in his implications. I am used to reading him and it's the duality of his post that gives him away. I use that tactic all the time, but he only does it when he feels cornered/guilty. That's really it. I know that you might feel that you don't have any reason to trust me but that's why I'm so excited about this.
So, like, now?
I see what you did there. Sneaky, sneaky Snowman.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

:haha:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 542

Post by Ricochet »

Film - 2796 posts, 70 pages - Ongoing Day 9
Death Note - 2803 posts, 70 pages - Ongoing Day 3

Sleep here.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Snowman wrote:
So, like, now?
Did you just modify her quote? Since we don't link to the original, it is hard to tell.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 542

Post by Ricochet »

oops, 71 now
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Post by thellama73 »

Zomberella12 wrote: Zombie Snowman says, "This is not my beautiful wife. How did I get here? My goodness! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?"
Getting up from my easy chair, looking for my wife. Following a trail of crimson spots that lead into the night...
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

SVS he "subtly" changed her username in the second quote :P
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Turnip Head wrote:SVS he "subtly" changed her username in the second quote :P
I saw that :haha: I just want to see what context she said that in originally. Because if he took it out of context, that would put weight to her case, yes?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 488
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:Film - 2796 posts, 70 pages - Ongoing Day 9
Death Note - 2803 posts, 70 pages - Ongoing Day 3
:clap:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Ah. I believe that was Snowman was playing off of Zomb's response to Juliets' probing. I'll see if I can find it.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:SVS he "subtly" changed her username in the second quote :P
I saw that :haha: I just want to see what context she said that in originally. Because if he took it out of context, that would put weight to her case, yes?
It was taken out of the same post he quoted. It doesn't appear to be adjusted.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Zomberella explains her suspicion of Snowman to juliets:
Zomberella12 wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote:
juliets wrote:Zombra I can't figure this out by reading Snowman so I hope you will assist. My questions are below in red:

Zomberella12 wrote:Whatever, DH, I don't care what you say.

Yesterday I wasn't fully on board with lynching Snowman because I thought the evidence against him wasn't super strong. However, this post (the one below - NOT THE ONE FROM THREE DAYS AGO - has me convinced that he is bad. I am 100% on board with this.

THIS IS THE POST I WAS WAITING FOR: :D
Snowman wrote:
bea wrote: @ Snowman, in all fairness - what do you think of how Zombra's been playing so far? Is she reading on the up and up to you? Besides llama, who else will you be looking at going into the next lynch?
I do think she's been a straight-shooter so far. The real test would be how she reacts to a legitimate accusation.
Here are my reasons. I know that you all haven't played with Snowman very much so you might not agree right now, but I have played with him for the last 20 years (mind out of the gutter) and once you find out (even if its at the end of the game) that I am a detective and he is bad you are guys are all going to put more stock in my opinion in future games. I am SO excited about this!

1) Snowman is threatened by me - I deduce that he is afraid I am about to figure him out. He wouldn't worry about this unless he was bad. Where and how does he indicate that he is afraid you are going to figure him out? How can you tell that he's worried?
2) Snowman does not think that we are on the same team. I know what team I'm on - so he must be bad.
3) Snowman doesn't want to come out and build a case against me himself because he thinks that I am good and that if you all lynch me and find that out, he will look bad. He wants someone else to build the case against me so they can take the heat when I flip detective. Why do you say this? How can you tell he wants someone else to build a case on you? He doesn't even say you are bad that I can see.

That is my case. I will vote Snowman at the first opportunity. I am officially calling out Llama to support me. He was gung ho to lynch Snowman yesterday. The case against him has only gotten stronger.
Third time's a charm:
Snowman is exceptionally subtle in his implications. I am used to reading him and it's the duality of his post that gives him away. I use that tactic all the time, but he only does it when he feels cornered/guilty. That's really it. I know that you might feel that you don't have any reason to trust me but that's why I'm so excited about this. When we eventually find out that I am right, you will all trust me more :D
Snowman replies to Zomberella:
Snowman wrote:
So, like, now?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Svs - he's done it too - but that Blaime can be spread far and wide amongst the what did you call it like day one "alpha male syndrome "?

Bullz was pretty reasonable in his point about mm's case being pate and post vote in an unchangeable vote game.

Dh's posts to Epi read very pot and kettle to me ATM. Between the two I'm reading Epi as more genuine.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

bea wrote:Svs - he's done it too - but that Blaime can be spread far and wide amongst the what did you call it like day one "alpha male syndrome "?

Bullz was pretty reasonable in his point about mm's case being pate and post vote in an unchangeable vote game.

Dh's posts to Epi read very pot and kettle to me ATM. Between the two I'm reading Epi as more genuine.
Pretty sure you mean Boomslang.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Third time's a charm:
Snowman is exceptionally subtle in his implications. I am used to reading him and it's the duality of his post that gives him away. I use that tactic all the time, but he only does it when he feels cornered/guilty. That's really it. I know that you might feel that you don't have any reason to trust me but that's why I'm so excited about this. When we eventually find out that I am right, you will all trust me more :D
So this is the context, then. He took it right the hell out of context, and that sent him way up my charts. This post reads very genuine to me, and open. He clipped out a bit to make her look worse, without the context that she was saying that as a contrast from her behavior to his.

Linki~ I guess we have to agree to disagree, Bea.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

bea wrote:Svs - he's done it too - but that Blaime can be spread far and wide amongst the what did you call it like day one "alpha male syndrome "?

Bea could you do that second line over? Bullz isn't playing and I'm not sure what you mean about mm's case being "pate".
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am also surprised you say that re Booms case~ becasue what MM did is EXACTLT what I do. I read and I watch & I remember, and form my opinion. I don't generally bother with a case. I say how I feel and I vote. If someone pushes me I will pull quotes, but MM has voted Epi a few times iirc.

i have been a bit pinged by MM in various places, and tbh, that case is the thing that has gone furthest towards settling my mind a bit about him. He but it together pretty fast it seemed to me; he knew what he was thinking, and knew what he was looking for.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

This is the only line missing from Zomberella's post when Snowman quoted it:
When we eventually find out that I am right, you will all trust me more :D
He cut that line out but left the rest intact. I do agree that his reply to her does not seem as genuine as her suspicion of him.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Yes - thank you. :)

Boom. Sorry about that. I am multitasking from my phone. Between typing issues and distractions and beer. Yea. :(

Linkie - I do agree with you about snowman though - that felt as out of context as you could pull a.post.

Linkie - booms post was fair. About mm's case being odd post actually ya know - voting because this.is not a vote changeable game.

For me its the vote first case later bit.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Can you guys explain what you mean by saying Snowman took her post out of context?
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 63

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:I was just going to ask what people thought about Russ but he appears to be making a post now. I'm excited. :p
So he began to make a post and then left. How rude. :(
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:

I am also surprised you say that re Booms case~ becasue what MM did is EXACTLT what I do. I read and I watch & I remember, and form my opinion. I don't generally bother with a case. I say how I feel and I vote. If someone pushes me I will pull quotes, but MM has voted Epi a few times iirc.

i have been a bit pinged by MM in various places, and tbh, that case is the thing that has gone furthest towards settling my mind a bit about him. He but it together pretty fast it seemed to me; he knew what he was thinking, and knew what he was looking for.
What exactly are you trying to say here? Are you accusing me of acting like you?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:I was just going to ask what people thought about Russ but he appears to be making a post now. I'm excited. :p
I've seen him do that a few times. I think he's doing it just to fuck with us.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 63

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Ohh okay. Probably then, lol.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I meant the bottom bit, lol, TH. Pulling that out of the quote. For someone skimming, that is the part they would remember. And a smart baddie plays to the cheap seats, the people who come in, skim & vote. That post was for the cheap seats, IMO.

I could go either way here, tbh. Zomba sounds very sure, and I can relate to that sureness, and she took DHs challange re responsibility. He sounds flip and flustered, trying to make light of it.

I don;t like it.

But Epi has been doing the heavy handed "leave the Yotsuba be" so hard, it's like he's hinting. But he insists he will not hint, yada yada yada, and THAT I believe. So I don't believe he is Yotsuba. He is not being open, I don't think, and he is not seeking Kira. He is drawing targets on people, and contradicting himself, I can't see him being a civ.
bea wrote:Yes - thank you. :)

Boom. Sorry about that. I am multitasking from my phone. Between typing issues and distractions and beer. Yea. :(

Linkie - I do agree with you about snowman though - that felt as out of context as you could pull a.post.

Linkie - booms post was fair. About mm's case being odd post actually ya know - voting because this.is not a vote changeable game.

Again, I disagree. MM voted for Epi the day before, did he not? So it was not out of the clear blue. Again, I do this all the time. It never made you suspicious when I do it.

If he had not voted for him the previous day, I might agree. But he did vote for him Day 2.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:I meant the bottom bit, lol, TH. Pulling that out of the quote. For someone skimming, that is the part they would remember. And a smart baddie plays to the cheap seats, the people who come in, skim & vote. That post was for the cheap seats, IMO.

I could go either way here, tbh. Zomba sounds very sure, and I can relate to that sureness, and she took DHs challange re responsibility. He sounds flip and flustered, trying to make light of it.

I don;t like it.

But Epi has been doing the heavy handed "leave the Yotsuba be" so hard, it's like he's hinting. But he insists he will not hint, yada yada yada, and THAT I believe. So I don't believe he is Yotsuba. He is not being open, I don't think, and he is not seeking Kira. He is drawing targets on people, and contradicting himself, I can't see him being a civ.
bea wrote:Yes - thank you. :)

Again, I disagree. MM voted for Epi the day before, did he not? So it was not out of the clear blue. Again, I do this all the time. It never made you suspicious when I do it.

If he had not voted for him the previous day, I might agree. But he did vote for him Day 2.
I wish I could voice my thoughts about Epi that eloquently.

And everyone else, per the case I put forth. You people asked for a case, so I gave you a case. Don't eat the hand that bites you or something like that. And yes I voted him yesterday, and yes I have been paying attention to him for a while because he feels bad.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I'm mafiaing while waiting on dinner date during cocktail hour - I did forget he voted Epi day2. Is it at all possible that mm and you are just misguided really Epi? And/or am I that blindsided by him? In which I'm not the only one
Elohim and llama both seem to think a vote there is a poor vote am I the only person that makes atop to pause re: Epi? Dinner starting now and phone super low on battery
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote:I'm mafiaing while waiting on dinner date during cocktail hour - I did forget he voted Epi day2. Is it at all possible that mm and you are just misguided really Epi? And/or am I that blindsided by him? In which I'm not the only one
Elohim and llama both seem to think a vote there is a poor vote am I the only person that makes atop to pause re: Epi? Dinner starting now and phone super low on battery
A lot of people are misguided every game, since so many civs get lynched.

Time will tell. Hell, I may not even vote for him, I might still vote for Snowman. She sounds VERY sure, and he sounds very slippery.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I wouldn't mind a Snowman lynch though I still think Epi's bad. They've both had underwhelming responses to the cases against them.
Snowman
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Snowman »

S~V~S wrote:
Snowman wrote:
So, like, now?
Did you just modify her quote? Since we don't link to the original, it is hard to tell.
I left off the prolonged exchange it was excerpted from, it's was on page 69 for reference.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

bea wrote:I'm mafiaing while waiting on dinner date during cocktail hour - I did forget he voted Epi day2. Is it at all possible that mm and you are just misguided really Epi? And/or am I that blindsided by him? In which I'm not the only one
Of course that's a possibility I can't deny. But I think I'm right.

I mean, there's a chance that either Snowman or Zomba are blindsiding us. I don't really know how else to respond.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I only have 48 pages, I am set to 60 posts per page. And TH already pulled it for me :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That ^^ was @Snowman
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Hey! Russ is here! Russ, do you want to vote for Snowman?
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 33
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Hi!

I am strongly considering it.

I know I've been after Epi for a few days now, and I still don't believe he's a True Blue detective, but I also don't think he's out to take us down. If he were the evil Epi I know, he'd be making vague threats and hinting that he's unlynchable by this point. I also think that despite his defeatism, we might be able to get him back in the game if we give him a little breathing room. So I won't be voting there today.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Also, whoever it was that said "DON'T LISTEN TO TH" was absolutely right. I know people are saying they're ignoring him, but I am afraid that his constant harping on Epi has been affecting the thread anyway. So that makes me even more leery.

I'm still deciding whether I think MM's case is well-meaning.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Russtifinko wrote:Also, whoever it was that said "DON'T LISTEN TO TH" was absolutely right.
It was the guy wearing the tinfoil hat who said that.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Russtifinko wrote:Also, whoever it was that said "DON'T LISTEN TO TH" was absolutely right. I know people are saying they're ignoring him, but I am afraid that his constant harping on Epi has been affecting the thread anyway. So that makes me even more leery.

I'm still deciding whether I think MM's case is well-meaning.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I know that's kind of a switch for me, since I voted Epi yesterday.

I do think I will vote Snowman. I don't see him getting more into the game, or contributing much else of value. I get that he's probably also frustrated, like Epi, but he's being even less helpful about it.

Zombs, if you are wrong and Snowman is a detective, I will never ever EVER trust your read of him again. Fair?

Linki: lol @ MM. Well played, sir.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Turnip Head wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:
I've seen him do that a few times. I think he's doing it just to fuck with us.
I ain't fucking with nobody, mister! :kadaj:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Well, sorry for the multipost thread spam. I'm voting Snowman today. I'd love to hear more from Bass sometime soon (I know, pot, kettle), and Made as well.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Russtifinko wrote:Zombs, if you are wrong and Snowman is a detective, I will never ever EVER trust your read of him again. Fair?
Fair, but I'm not wrong.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Post by thellama73 »

Glad to see some good sense from our old friend Russ.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm also inclined to vote Snowman but there's still a whole day to go and no telling what might happen so I'll wait. It's hard to say I trust Zomba because I don't know her at all but she is earnest about her beliefs. There's also the issue of Snowman's response - as in, was that it? That short response asking Zombra about her avatar and was she using the tactic she was accusing him of? I expected much more to come from him explaining why Zombra was not reading him correctly. I wouldn't say he may not know how to defend because if he is well schooled in how people behave he should know what kind of defense he needs to put on to persuade - so why hasn't he? Anyway, this is where I stand tonight but I never vote this early because of what might happen in Day 2 (day 2 of day 3).
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Spacedaisy »

juliets wrote:Spacedaisy, hopefully you'll be here in time to answer this question: do you think Zombrella and llama are right about Snowman?

llama, I'm feeling the same way though it's not because he mistakenly said I'm a Yotsuba. Don't you think he would fight harder if he were civvie?

lol boo, maybe so, maybe so.
I don't know. I don't think Zombrella is reading bad because of her belief snowman is. This is totally in line with what I have seen of her personable, trust me on that. Snowman is a tricky one and I keep waffling back and forth about him, but I'm prone to take her read of his intentions with a little more consideration than most.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”