Death Note Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 575

Re: Death Note Mafia [DAY 5]

Post by thellama73 »

Black Rock wrote:Maybe I just don't understand everything from not watching the show but why shouldn't I trust L? Why wouldn't we want to vote a sympathizer? I consider them a mafia group and I thought the object of the game was to lynch them. Maybe it's as simple as L outing Eloh and that just happens. Am I crazy here?
I don't think you're crazy. I may well vote Eloh, and I don't have any reason to distrust L, but I want to think it through and not just react blindly.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 719
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epi, since when have the "first" voters been the accountable ones?

Bass random-voted for IRL reasons.

Boomslang set the case up on BWT.

No one feels Aces is bad (feel free to prove me wrong).

As for FZ, well she is being held accountable, though there are various other reasons for it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1001
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Death Note Mafia [NIGHT 4]

Post by Turnip Head »

Looks like some of my questions might have been missed, so I'll repost them :)

@Metalmarsh:
Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I know who I'm voting tomorrow and it's not Epig.
Who was this referring to, Marshmallow?

@llama:
Turnip Head wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I am suspicious of her for claiming to know how much BTSC is currently active in the game (which Eloh did as well) and for saying I used the assumption of BTSC as a reason to suspect people "from the start of the game" which is simply not not true.
How much BTSC did FZ claim to know was in the game? I cannot find such a claim. Please advise.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 148

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Maybe I just don't understand everything from not watching the show but why shouldn't I trust L? Why wouldn't we want to vote a sympathizer? I consider them a mafia group and I thought the object of the game was to lynch them. Maybe it's as simple as L outing Eloh and that just happens. Am I crazy here?
I don't think you're crazy. I may well vote Eloh, and I don't have any reason to distrust L, but I want to think it through and not just react blindly.

I understand that, I have been thinking it through. This is why I haven't voted yet. I have read the thread. I have started to over think it. I keep coming back to the simplest answer.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Death Note Mafia [NIGHT 4]

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:Looks like some of my questions might have been missed, so I'll repost them :)

@Metalmarsh:
Turnip Head wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I know who I'm voting tomorrow and it's not Epig.
Who was this referring to, Marshmallow?
It was a joke. Made and llama keep saying it, so I've been using it.

But I don't plan on voting Epig today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 542

Post by Ricochet »

Do you believe that "L outing Eloh" or any other player in the future is an allowed or reasonable game mechanism?

Also inb4 Epignosis reminds you the detective objective is to lynch all Kiras.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 675

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Epignosis, do you plan on voting DH again today, or have your opinions on him changed?
My opinions haven't really changed, but I'm looking over some other people.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epi, since when have the "first" voters been the accountable ones?
Why can't they be? Are you suggesting that the people who jump on in the middle or at the end are the accountable ones?

Maybe they should all be equally accountable. But how do you manage that? :omg:

:mafia:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Ricochet wrote:
Do you believe that "L outing Eloh" or any other player in the future is an allowed or reasonable game mechanism?

Also inb4 Epignosis reminds you the detective objective is to lynch all Kiras.
My personal thoughts are yes, I think it is.

I don't need to be reminded, that was me being dramatic for effect.
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 154

Post by zeek »

Caught up and, damn, Elo is in a tight spot here. I'm personally going to take L's posts firmly onboard because he is the only confirmed civ voice in this game. There could easily be secrets that could alter a message or something though, that would just be speculating.
Epignosis wrote:However, while L may be the best detective in the world, the person playing as L is not. Given the host's position on outing, I question info dumped into the thread by proxy of the host.
I agree with this. This latest L post is a complete departure from the previous ones and that is worrying to me. However, it doesn't mean I'm dicounting it, as if L were to find a Kira sympathizer after two fruitless investigations it would stand out.

All-in-all, I'd probably lean voting Elo but only slighly. A bit more discussion and I could vote elsewhere if there's enough doubt.

As for he-who-shall-not-be-quoted: :rolleyes:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Spacedaisy »

My opinion on L's Elo statement is pretty similar to Epi's. Given MP's stance on info dumping, why would he create a role that can freely into dump with no consequences? I just doubt that this role has a mechanic that allows for gaining information with absolute certainty. However, he obviously believes it to be true with a lot of confidence and it is good reason to give it consideration.

linki @BR and Rico: knowing MP, I doubt he would do that. Very much. He always has these percentage chances and opportunities for misinformation. I would be surprised if he had L able to gain info with absolute certainty.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
BR, I agree with what llama says here but I also have to reconcile why MP would allow an infodump like this. He said at the beginning he would go ballistic if it happened (this or outting someone) so why is it ok in this instance.

linki zeek, BR, daisy will read after posting
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Epignosis, do you plan on voting DH again today, or have your opinions on him changed?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epi, since when have the "first" voters been the accountable ones?
Why can't they be? Are you suggesting that the people who jump on in the middle or at the end are the accountable ones?

Those voters can be accountable as well or instead of. But all lynches are not built the same. Or I guess we can go ahead and clear you and Zomba for being the first ones on the Snowman lynch.

Nope, I don't like that idea. Zomba might be a detective, but I don't think you are.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:My opinion on L's Elo statement is pretty similar to Epi's. Given MP's stance on info dumping, why would he create a role that can freely into dump with no consequences? I just doubt that this role has a mechanic that allows for gaining information with absolute certainty. However, he obviously believes it to be true with a lot of confidence and it is good reason to give it consideration.

linki @BR and Rico: knowing MP, I doubt he would do that. Very much. He always has these percentage chances and opportunities for misinformation. I would be surprised if he had L able to gain info with absolute certainty.
Here's a thought. Since L does not need Kira Sympathizers dead, maybe he has better "insight" in catching them. Those characters are not as slippery as Light or Misa.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Those voters can be accountable as well or instead of. But all lynches are not built the same. Or I guess we can go ahead and clear you and Zomba for being the first ones on the Snowman lynch.

Nope, I don't like that idea. Zomba might be a detective, but I don't think you are.
I don't think you're a detective either. Straw men would get very little sleuthing done. :smoky:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think it's worth noting that most, arguably all, Kiras have built in defenses for surviving lynches in the event that they are ever called out publicly as Kira. Light and Misa can both give up their Death Notes and gain lynch immunity. Higuchi has immunity before possessing a Death Note so he works a little differently, and Mikami can create a fake Death Note to avoid getting caught by Near.

In addition, we do not know the consequences, if any, of L's investigations. It would make sense to me that the closer he gets to discovering Kira, the more likely he is to die. Maybe there are risks on his end.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Just a thought. Epi only uses smilies when speaking to 4 players.

1) TH - but Epi plans on ignoring anyway for being a potential Death God.

2) DH - but Epi doesn't take him seriously.

3) Eloh - his wife.

4) Myself - Why? Where do I fall in your list of reaction posting?

Linki: Oh I see.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:My opinion on L's Elo statement is pretty similar to Epi's. Given MP's stance on info dumping, why would he create a role that can freely into dump with no consequences? I just doubt that this role has a mechanic that allows for gaining information with absolute certainty. However, he obviously believes it to be true with a lot of confidence and it is good reason to give it consideration.

Here's a thought. Since L does not need Kira Sympathizers dead, maybe he has better "insight" in catching them. Those characters are not as slippery as Light or Misa.
I don't understand what you mean, could you clarify for me?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 522

Post by FZ. »

If you want to lynch TH to test your hypothesis, why not lynch Elo to test other hypotheses concerning L? If she comes out good, we know we can't trust what he says. If she comes out bad, we know that maybe he's come to that conclusion because he's very smart (like he's supposed to be), and what he's doing isn't exactly infodumping which we all ASSUME MP would not let him do
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Also, at the risk of looking more suspicious in the eyes of the oh so smart ones, I think that ignoring TH is just rude. Whatever his role is, he's doing what he needs to do to win the game. You want to vote for him, do it. But rolling your eyes and asking people to ignore him is something I don't think should be done. I don't think I would enjoy playing the game if I were in his shoes. Just my two cents
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I don't understand what you mean, could you clarify for me?
Since lynching non-Kira sympathizers does not complete the detectives' primary win condition, maybe L has better success when searching a Sympathizer who is not a Kira.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

FZ. wrote:If you want to lynch TH to test your hypothesis, why not lynch Elo to test other hypotheses concerning L? If she comes out good, we know we can't trust what he says. If she comes out bad, we know that maybe he's come to that conclusion because he's very smart (like he's supposed to be), and what he's doing isn't exactly infodumping which we all ASSUME MP would not let him do
Not quite.

If Eloh comes out non-sympathizer, then L is probably just tacking on his opinions after his percentage (only in this case, it was phrased as a fact). That doesn't make L untrustworthy, just wrong (like any gossip). He's still civilian, so his opinion should still be welcome even if he's fallible.

If this was directed at me (it feels like it was), why do you think I want to lynch TH to test a hypothesis? :confused:
FZ. wrote:Also, at the risk of looking more suspicious in the eyes of the oh so smart ones, I think that ignoring TH is just rude. Whatever his role is, he's doing what he needs to do to win the game. You want to vote for him, do it. But rolling your eyes and asking people to ignore him is something I don't think should be done. I don't think I would enjoy playing the game if I were in his shoes. Just my two cents
Can't ignoring someone also be "doing what [someone] needs to do to win the game?"
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

FZ. wrote:Also, at the risk of looking more suspicious in the eyes of the oh so smart ones, I think that ignoring TH is just rude. Whatever his role is, he's doing what he needs to do to win the game. You want to vote for him, do it. But rolling your eyes and asking people to ignore him is something I don't think should be done. I don't think I would enjoy playing the game if I were in his shoes. Just my two cents
I understand Epi's perspective on not quoting me. In his eyes it's possible I have a "Mr. Popular" type role where I gain more power by people quoting me. But I do think ignoring me completely is a bit premature. I am not a baddie nor have I been outed as one. Don't quote me if you'd like, but I'm still playing the game, and until I'm dead I plan to continue playing it.

That said, I'm having a blast playing this game, so fear not FZ :D
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:If you want to lynch TH to test your hypothesis, why not lynch Elo to test other hypotheses concerning L? If she comes out good, we know we can't trust what he says. If she comes out bad, we know that maybe he's come to that conclusion because he's very smart (like he's supposed to be), and what he's doing isn't exactly infodumping which we all ASSUME MP would not let him do
I think this post makes a lot of sense. I think we could gain valuable information by lynching Eloh. It let's us know how much stock we should put in L's future reports.

I also thought about what you said about TH, and I think you're right. It is rude. SO while I won't quote him or engage with him too much, I will answer his question. Here it is:
FZ. wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote: linki: A lot of these BTSC happen after the Kiras (one of them) gains a death note or starts killing. Since we've only seen one death, I doubt any of these have happened....though I didn't carefully read all of them, just skimmed
We've only seen one death? I guess SVS doesn't count. Poor SVS :rip:
NO idea why I said one. But still, I doubt many have gained BTSC at this point.
I'm nt comfortable with those assumptions and that is part of why I suspect FZ.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I agree completely.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I completely agree and don't plan on ignoring him no matter what others say.
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Elohcin »

Spacedaisy wrote:
I agree completely.
I see both sides. I have no ill feelings towards him as a player and don't want him to think me rude. I think he was acting a little weird in the beginning of the game but now seems to be very helpful like he usually is in Mafia. However, him surviving lynches does concern me.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Eloh, you don't seem to feel any pressure at all right now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Epignosis wrote:
Not quite.

If Eloh comes out non-sympathizer, then L is probably just tacking on his opinions after his percentage (only in this case, it was phrased as a fact). That doesn't make L untrustworthy, just wrong (like any gossip). He's still civilian, so his opinion should still be welcome even if he's fallible.

If this was directed at me (it feels like it was), why do you think I want to lynch TH to test a hypothesis? :confused:
Can't ignoring someone also be "doing what [someone] needs to do to win the game?"
I didn't suggest we think L is untrustworthy in the sense you mean, but that when he says something with such certainty, it's not a sealed deal, and if he's right, we know that we have something we can trust. And at this point in the game, while I know you disagree with me, I think TH has contributed more to the game than Elo has. He's been questioning people, bringing up theories etc'. What has Elo done?

And isn't that what you've been saying? That if we lynch him, we learn who he is?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:
I think this post makes a lot of sense. I think we could gain valuable information by lynching Eloh. It let's us know how much stock we should put in L's future reports.

I also thought about what you said about TH, and I think you're right. It is rude. SO while I won't quote him or engage with him too much, I will answer his question. Here it is:
FZ. wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote: linki: A lot of these BTSC happen after the Kiras (one of them) gains a death note or starts killing. Since we've only seen one death, I doubt any of these have happened....though I didn't carefully read all of them, just skimmed
We've only seen one death? I guess SVS doesn't count. Poor SVS :rip:
NO idea why I said one. But still, I doubt many have gained BTSC at this point.
I'm nt comfortable with those assumptions and that is part of why I suspect FZ.
How does you not being comfortable with someone's assumptions make them lynch candidates?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Not quite.

I didn't suggest we think L is untrustworthy in the sense you mean, but that when he says something with such certainty, it's not a sealed deal, and if he's right, we know that we have something we can trust. And at this point in the game, while I know you disagree with me, I think TH has contributed more to the game than Elo has. He's been questioning people, bringing up theories etc'. What has Elo done?

And isn't that what you've been saying? That if we lynch him, we learn who he is?
Depends. If TH is Higuchi, we might not learn anything except that TH is unlynchable right now. That's why Epi suggested not lynching him today, but down the road.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 822

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm voting for Eloh now. Her response reads counter to what I would expect from a detective. Whereas I'd expect a civvie to be impassioned and defiantly defending themselves, Eloh has been quite the opposite. Quiet, indifferent acceptance of an eventuality (her being exposed as a Sympathizer) is what I'm feeling is the case. She's also avoided multiple lines of inquiry which to me is not something I would expect from an innocent person.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I should also note that I theorize Light passed his death note to Higuchi recently, which explains the lack of the last kill.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:I should also note that I theorize Light passed his death note to Higuchi recently, which explains the lack of the last kill.
That's surprising. What brought you to that conclusion?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote: How does you not being comfortable with someone's assumptions make them lynch candidates?
Because there are reasons for making those assumptions that are inconsistent with the detectives interests.
1. It's possible that a Kira sympathizer without BTSC would comment on how little BTSC there is, based on their inside knowledge.
2. It's possible that a Kira sympathizer with BTSC would want to convince the thread that they do not have it.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I should also note that I theorize Light passed his death note to Higuchi recently, which explains the lack of the last kill.
I think Light can't kill *and* pass the note. No kill means he could have passed the note.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

What if he targeted an unkillable player? His secrets do state that he's allowed to kill anyone he desires, no matter of alignment.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:What if he targeted an unkillable player? His secrets do state that he's allowed to kill anyone he desires, no matter of alignment.
He has had no problem in killing his targets thus far,

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
What makes you say it's surprising? Do you know something to the contrary?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:What if he targeted an unkillable player? His secrets do state that he's allowed to kill anyone he desires, no matter of alignment.
The Shinigami say that they specifically can't be killed by humans. He could have targeted one of them.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Eloh, you don't seem to feel any pressure at all right now.
DharmaHelper wrote:I'm voting for Eloh now. Her response reads counter to what I would expect from a detective. Whereas I'd expect a civvie to be impassioned and defiantly defending themselves, Eloh has been quite the opposite. Quiet, indifferent acceptance of an eventuality (her being exposed as a Sympathizer) is what I'm feeling is the case. She's also avoided multiple lines of inquiry which to me is not something I would expect from an innocent person.
I am feeling the pressure but I don't know how to defend myself in this situation. It's not like L said, "I think she is a kira sympathizer b/c of this, this, and this." There is nothing to defend against except to say...."Please trust me guys." Will you all NOT vote for me b/c I simply ask you to trust me over L?

As for being quiet...more like busy. I woke up, worked out, showered, fed my kids and got them all three ready for church, went to church, went grocery shopping, put groceries away, made lunch for he family, cleaned the kitchen, did the dished, bathed all three of my children and just put two pretty Anna of Arendelle braids in Abigail's hair. I did catch up in the thread while each kids played a little in the bath, but I am just now (8 hours after waking) finally sitting down to rest. And....funny enough, as I sat down, my littlest came and asked for some cereal, but I was able to get Epi to help with that. :) On top of it all, I am not feeling well. It is gloomy, cold, and rainy and my body is feeling the lack of good sleep from last night. BUT...I am here now. What would you like to know...please ask anything. I want to prove myself good. I just don't know how. DH, what would YOU say in this situation? Like I said, I have nothing to defend myself against! There was no CASE built against me.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
The Shinigami say that they specifically can't be killed by humans. He could have targeted one of them.
Possible.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Elo, who do you think could be Kira?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote: How does you not being comfortable with someone's assumptions make them lynch candidates?
Because there are reasons for making those assumptions that are inconsistent with the detectives interests.
1. It's possible that a Kira sympathizer without BTSC would comment on how little BTSC there is, based on their inside knowledge.
2. It's possible that a Kira sympathizer with BTSC would want to convince the thread that they do not have it.
Surprisingly, it's also possible that a detective, or whatever else there is that is not baddie, would say that it seems there's less BTSC in this game, just because that's what they think, and they're trying to figure out how to approach the game when the baddies may not know about one another. The important thing is, you're never assuming
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Elohcin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Eloh, you don't seem to feel any pressure at all right now.
DharmaHelper wrote:I'm voting for Eloh now. Her response reads counter to what I would expect from a detective. Whereas I'd expect a civvie to be impassioned and defiantly defending themselves, Eloh has been quite the opposite. Quiet, indifferent acceptance of an eventuality (her being exposed as a Sympathizer) is what I'm feeling is the case. She's also avoided multiple lines of inquiry which to me is not something I would expect from an innocent person.
I am feeling the pressure but I don't know how to defend myself in this situation. It's not like L said, "I think she is a kira sympathizer b/c of this, this, and this." There is nothing to defend against except to say...."Please trust me guys." Will you all NOT vote for me b/c I simply ask you to trust me over L?

As for being quiet...more like busy. I woke up, worked out, showered, fed my kids and got them all three ready for church, went to church, went grocery shopping, put groceries away, made lunch for he family, cleaned the kitchen, did the dished, bathed all three of my children and just put two pretty Anna of Arendelle braids in Abigail's hair. I did catch up in the thread while each kids played a little in the bath, but I am just now (8 hours after waking) finally sitting down to rest. And....funny enough, as I sat down, my littlest came and asked for some cereal, but I was able to get Epi to help with that. :) On top of it all, I am not feeling well. It is gloomy, cold, and rainy and my body is feeling the lack of good sleep from last night. BUT...I am here now. What would you like to know...please ask anything. I want to prove myself good. I just don't know how. DH, what would YOU say in this situation? Like I said, I have nothing to defend myself against! There was no CASE built against me.
What would I say?

I'd call L some unmentionable words and use my past contributions and posts to make the case for my innocence.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:
And? My point was he perhaps did target someone on N4, but it proved to be a player that can't be killed, so the kill didn't go through.

My idea of Light giving up possession of the DN, based on his secrets so far, is when he'll feel vulnerable, exposed or about to be lynched i.e. the need to become unlynchable.

linki @ llama & DH: also Near, Higuchi and possibly others
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

And I'm still waiting for Bea to come in and reply to Boo's accusations and what he does with it.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ricochet wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
And? My point was he perhaps did target someone on N4, but it proved to be a player that can't be killed, so the kill didn't go through.

My idea of Light giving up possession of the DN, based on his secrets so far, is when he'll feel vulnerable, exposed or about to be lynched i.e. the need to become unlynchable.

linki @ llama & DH: also Near, Higuchi and possibly others
It's certainly another possibility, just not one I think is likely.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Surprisingly, it's also possible that a detective, or whatever else there is that is not baddie, would say that it seems there's less BTSC in this game, just because that's what they think, and they're trying to figure out how to approach the game when the baddies may not know about one another. The important thing is, you're never assuming
Yes, that's possible too. It's why I haven't made up my mind about you yet.

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Why would Light want to do that?
FZ. wrote:And I'm still waiting for Bea to come in and reply to Boo's accusations and what he does with it.
I had forgotten about that. I'd like to see what goes on there as well.
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I think FZ may be kira. She is my top suspect. I know I have said I have gone back and forth on her, but her posts this day phase really make be thing she may be kira. So...think for a minute. If you were kira and you got this info in the thread from L about someone being a kira sympathizer.....how would you react? She was ready to go jump right on me and follow L no matter what. BR too, now that I think about it. They both TALKED like they were ready to vote me right away. BUT...did they? No. B/c they are probably secretly thinking something like, "Well..what is she IS a kira sympathizer. I want to act like a detective and talk like I am ready to follow L's suggestions right off, but I will hold off voting for her just in case she really is a sympathizer. I will only vote her once others have decided it is best....better to blend."

So....FZ and Black Rock....I suspect them b/c of their reaction to L's thoughts.

lots of linki I'll read in a sec

Return to “Previous Jobs”