Canucklehead
6%
fingersplints
No votes
MovingPictures07
33%
rabbit8
No votes
Marvin the Martian (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
61%

Total votes: 18
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 130

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Night 3]

Post by Elohcin »

It was quiet all day and now there is a hive of activity :)
thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:Llama, are you saying it's suspicious that Elohcin said role-hinting isn't allowed when it's not actually a rule?

I also agree with Elohcin's assessment of Aces' play in games Zomba has played. It was Donner or Death Note where Aces came out with a big case and some dynamic play, and I was impressed considering I had the impression that he was almost always a so-quiet-is-he-really-playing kind of guy. That's the impression Zomb has of him, and so her "huge asset" comment doesn't ping me at all. Consequently, Elohcin's "apologizing" for Zomba's comment doesn't ping me either. And I also wouldn't call it apologizing, I would call it understanding.
It was more about the question dodging than anything else.

I understand that it's not an airtight case. I never claimed it was, but those are posts thta set alarm bells ringing in my head.
I wasn't trying to dodge your question b/c I am bad. I was trying to dodge your question b/c....do you remember the game of champions? I got in trouble from the big man Epi for my whole abby and britney comments. I live in fear my man:puppy: . Not for real, but I am cautious of what I say pertaining my role. I am glad some of you (like LC) understand my understanding of Zomba. Also, llama....let me be for just a few hours. Let me get my workout done, shower, and think a little and see if I can prove myself to you. Is that fair enough?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Epignosis »

If I receive all PMs, and there are no objections, I will end the Night phase earlier to get us back on track after the recent governmental attack on chronology.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote:If I receive all PMs, and there are no objections, I will end the Night phase earlier to get us back on track after the recent governmental attack on chronology.
That would be great Epi, thank you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I agree. Send in your PMs everyone!
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Canucklehead »

Elohcin wrote:I agree. Send in your PMs everyone!
Unless your PMs are killing ones! In which case, miss them entirely!
:grin:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

So llama, on the cake in my avatar you have a Jessica character and a Roger Rabbit character made from modeling chocolate. Would you have been more satisfied and less suspicious of me if I had said, Yyes, my avatar is a role hint. I must be either Jessica or Roger."? Likewise, would you have been satisfied and less suspicious of me if I had said, "No. My avatar is not a role hint." which would mean that I would be saying that I am neither Jessica nor Roger? I would think if I had said no, you would be more suspicious as I would be lessening the likelihood that I were a civ role.

linki: haha, yes. you are right.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:If I receive all PMs, and there are no objections, I will end the Night phase earlier to get us back on track after the recent governmental attack on chronology.
I find this all confusing, my governmental attack on chronology is not until April. Plus, I forget which way it goes... did we just get closer in time or further apart?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
I find this all confusing, my governmental attack on chronology is not until April. Plus, I forget which way it goes... did we just get closer in time or further apart?
All I'm saying is that it messes with doomsday. The Lord scheduled the end of the world for Tuesday afternoon, May 14th, 2041 at 2pm sharp. He didn't anticipate this setback, and now has to rethink things. Not cool.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

we just got closer in time if you havent changed yet cause we sprung forward.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 257

Post by fingersplints »

Golden wrote:
They got closer. ours is not for a couple weeks as well.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Zomberella12 wrote:I used to suspect Elo and now I do not.
Elo used to suspect me and now she does not.

Based on that, I think that we should all look to lynch players who are laying low, still posting, but not contributing. Not that it matters I guess. In this game, the people we lynch never die. Maybe I should be begging you all to vote for me. (Not really, don't vote for me).

@ MP - You can't compare my baddie hunting in this game with my campaign against Snowman. That wouldn't be fair. I have been actively hunting Llama who I think is bad. He doesn't post so no one else agrees, but in time, I think you will all see that I am right about him.

@ Splints - Really? You think I've been bad this whole game? Well, nice of you to say so now that others brought it up.

@ Llama - Since I have been gunning for you for several days, I don't think it's a no U to say, "let's all talk about Llama." Early votes, doesn't post, votes without reasons, could easily be masterminding the lynch hyjinks.

Wtf are you talking about nice of me to bring it up now? I've voted for you in the past. and have said already before my suspicion of you was as strong as ever
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Also when did you and Elo suspect each other and why would that you don't now be enough that we shouldn't look at you?
Gro-oo-ovy
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Come on everyone please get your night moves in so we can have an early night post!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

juliets wrote:we just got closer in time if you havent changed yet cause we sprung forward.
Aha! I think I call this further away... because you got closer (as in one less hour behind us)... but its easier for me to think about LA being 3 hours ahead of us (minus a day) than 21 behind. So I think now you are 4 hours ahead, and after my one happens you will be 5 hours ahead.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Doesn't that still make us closer? I'm now 4 hours ahead which is closer to you than 5 hours ahead?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
juliets wrote:we just got closer in time if you havent changed yet cause we sprung forward.
Aha! I think I call this further away... because you got closer (as in one less hour behind us)... but its easier for me to think about LA being 3 hours ahead of us (minus a day) than 21 behind. So I think now you are 4 hours ahead, and after my one happens you will be 5 hours ahead.
Oh, I see. You're in New Zealand. Most unfortunate. I saw a documentary about that place, and there are terrifying wizards, orcs, goblins, and hungry little people. However, there is a powerful ring there that makes most people look infinitely better. So there's that.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Zomberella12 wrote:I used to suspect Elo and now I do not.
Elo used to suspect me and now she does not.

Based on that, I think that we should all look to lynch players who are laying low, still posting, but not contributing.
Yeah... I don't understand the logical progression of your thoughts here.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JC, my zombie brain just exploded.

@epi - you forgot about the foul things that live in the deeps.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 15

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
Oh, I see. You're in New Zealand. Most unfortunate. I saw a documentary about that place, and there are terrifying wizards, orcs, goblins, and hungry little people. However, there is a powerful ring there that makes most people look infinitely better. So there's that.
There are also walking, talking trees, iirc. They were my favorite part of the...erm....documentary :nicenod:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:JC, my zombie brain just exploded.

@epi - you forgot about the foul things that live in the deeps.
Oh, no, we have plenty of those, thanks. Only they walk on land and get elected every so often.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

A post is coming in half an hour.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:So llama, on the cake in my avatar you have a Jessica character and a Roger Rabbit character made from modeling chocolate. Would you have been more satisfied and less suspicious of me if I had said, Yyes, my avatar is a role hint. I must be either Jessica or Roger."? Likewise, would you have been satisfied and less suspicious of me if I had said, "No. My avatar is not a role hint." which would mean that I would be saying that I am neither Jessica nor Roger? I would think if I had said no, you would be more suspicious as I would be lessening the likelihood that I were a civ role.

linki: haha, yes. you are right.
Yes.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
All I'm saying is that it messes with doomsday. The Lord scheduled the end of the world for Tuesday afternoon, May 14th, 2041 at 2pm sharp. He didn't anticipate this setback, and now has to rethink things. Not cool.
You're killing me.

Sorry for lack of posting - busy day back to work doing fun orientation and planning for new classes. Whew. This will unfortunately not improve throughout the week, but I'll do my best to keep up. I'll start with the nasty drink and move from there into more pertinent matters (then again, what could be more pertinent than a drink you should never, ever imbibe?).

Anyway, any drink with mayo in it has got to be the most disgusting, but the drink with the funniest name to me and probably the most dangerous outcome is Satan's Taint, which is a shot of everclear and hot sauce mixed together and lit on fire. And sorry, $100 is not enough for me to destroy my digestive tract :meany:

...And on my quest to look up the aforementioned mayonnaise shot, I found the New Jersey Turnpike, which is whatever's soaked up in the bar mat by the end of the night and squeezed into a shotglass. This is not a drink; this is a death sentence.

Back after I make some mashed potatoes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Night 3: The Terminal Bar
Everyone staggered over to the Terminal Bar, which was still open. A few patrons had tuckered out over their whiskies and beers. They had to be moved so that the new paying customers could be seated.

“I’ll have a mint juliets.”

“That’s julep, clown.”

“Oh. Right. A mint julep then.”

“Rum and little bit of cola.”

“Hey, you hear about this drink where there’s a human toe in it, and you have to-”

“No. Just, no.”

“I only ask because-”

“What the hell is wrong with you?”

“I only ask because they have a dead body back there.”

“They have a what?”

“A dead body. I saw it.”

“That’s just sick, man, real sick...did she have all her toes?”

juliets has been killed by the Weasels. It is now Day 4. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This is a reminder that you can still post a nasty cocktail. Dead players are welcome to participate!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

rp jlts. frckn wsls.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:rp jlts. frckn wsls.
Wait...don't you get a PM saying that you are cursed? How did the host PM you so quickly and you get the PM so quickly. You posted in "cursed" only a minutes after the host post.
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? [Day 4]

Post by fingersplints »

:rip: juliets :(

Benny took Canuck off the poll it looks like.
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:
Wait...don't you get a PM saying that you are cursed? How did the host PM you so quickly and you get the PM so quickly. You posted in "cursed" only a minutes after the host post.
sm hsts snd pms bfr th pst th nght pst

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I have sent post modifying PMs out before the night post to warn the player. I've also had multiple tabs open with PMs ready to send out while the post is being posted.

Epi seems very efficient in his hosting duties. I wouldn't be surprised if he sent out the PM that fast and llama was that eager to open it and post
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

fingersplints wrote:I have sent post modifying PMs out before the night post to warn the player. I've also had multiple tabs open with PMs ready to send out while the post is being posted.

Epi seems very efficient in his hosting duties. I wouldn't be surprised if he sent out the PM that fast and llama was that eager to open it and post
xctl

blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by blindfaeth »

Elohcin wrote:
That is kind of odd. I wonder if anyone else who has been insanified can attest to how quickly they received the message? I imagine its one of the first to go out, since the host wouldn't want you accidentally breaking the rules? Since golden is dead is rabbit the only person who can say?

RIP juliets!

What are people's opinions of zomb and bea?

so I should probably mention btw that I'll be gone on a cruise from Thursday to mon. Though I'll only not be able to post fri thru sun. I'll discuss with Epi if I should get a replacement.

Alex, are you visiting florida again anytime soon?

Linki, yeah it wouldn't surprise me that Epi is super organized
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Zmbrll=xtrml bd nd vl vlln wh wnts t kll ll f y

blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

thellama73 wrote:Zmbrll=xtrml bd nd vl vlln wh wnts t kll ll f y
:faint:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Zomberella is an extremely bad and vile villain who wants to kill all of you.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
Nt "vl." vl.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Nt "vl." vl.
Evil! Indeed. She's not vile?
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

Okay. So I really did think that Llama was bad. Now I'm not so sure - assuming that the weasels are doing the cursing and Llama didn't curse himself.

@Llama - I did not curse you.
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Zomberella12 wrote: @Llama - I did not curse you.
Thnk y.

Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

thellama73 wrote:
Zomberella12 wrote: @Llama - I did not curse you.
Thnk y.
yr wlcm

Is there anyone you suspect besides me? I can't work on building a case against myself, or you now, so who?
Turnip Head wrote:I for one welcome our new zombie and llama overlords. May their reign be long, and may their cases always be on point.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

fingersplints wrote:I have sent post modifying PMs out before the night post to warn the player. I've also had multiple tabs open with PMs ready to send out while the post is being posted.

Okay, I can see this being the case.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

zomb a can you answer my previous question about what you meant about me suspecting you now? And when did you and Elo suspect each other? Elo defended you quote heavily I dot recall her suspecting you and changing her mind like you said
Gro-oo-ovy
Zombarella
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Zombarella »

fingersplints wrote:zomb a can you answer my previous question about what you meant about me suspecting you now? And when did you and Elo suspect each other? Elo defended you quote heavily I dot recall her suspecting you and changing her mind like you said
I don't remember you suspecting me before. I will go back and read your posts.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:"That’s just sick, man, real sick...did she have all her toes?”

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

It's so quiet... :noble:
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 208

Post by rabbit8 »

Guess I was wrong.........about JC. :shrug:
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 208

Post by rabbit8 »

Elohcin wrote:

I got my PM before the post went up. :shrug2:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

:pout:

Epi loved the game even though it didn't work out for me - tons of fun.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

juliets wrote::pout:

Epi loved the game even though it didn't work out for me - tons of fun.
Come hang out with me JC
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

RIP juliets.

Zomba, I don't understand who you suspect other than Llama, and I'm not clear why you suspect Llama. Can you elaborate?

So I've re-read the thread (which was a massive undertaking) and I'm sort of at a different place, but I'm not entirely sure where to go with it. Sadly, I'm feeling sort of lost at the moment. What follows are my new thoughts.

Having reevaluated, I'm willing to give the BOTD to my thoughts on BF and Sophie for now. I feel part of the reason I've been suspecting BF is because we haven't seen eye to eye, and I also feel I've been thrown off by Sophie's one-track mind and lack of transparency when it comes to explaining her suspicions. I'm far from trusting either of them, but I'm not sure it's productive for me to pursue either of my previous suspicions re: both of them right now, so I'm going to let them sit for a cycle, I think.

Regarding Canucklehead, I'm feeling better about her, but I probably have her on my suspect list to a higher extent than BF and Sophie still. I'm not really sure what to make of her. I don't think I'll be voting for Canuck today, however, especially because I've seen her recent posts as genuine attempts to baddie hunt, in stark contrast to how I was reading her preceding behavior.

With regards to suspects, no one suspect is really pervading my thoughts, but I am wary of the following players whom I had not been wary of previously: bea, BR, and LC.

I'm getting a general vibe from bea that's difficult to reconcile with anything other than a somewhat absent bea, like she's not fully invested just yet, and I'm not convinced she is a civilian this game. Upon re-read, I found it strange bea tagged on 'oh, yeah, MP I can vouch for your meta claim' only after I almost died because of it, and even then has been far from advocating me as someone she doesn't suspect, despite the fact that she believes her theory to be true (which would indicate that rabbit and I should be the two last people she should suspect). BR I only am wary of due to her 180 on Canuck last cycle after I questioned her. I've been really unsure of what to make of LC v. rabbit, but I'm becoming increasingly wary of LC, and I continue to get good vibes from rabbit, even after trying to approach him with an open mind (that said, I'm not discounting the possibility that he's bad, I just don't see it atm). LC's recent thoughts on Sophie struck me as lacking genuine content upon reading them again. Did anyone else get that impression?

With regards to players I am still completely unsure of at the moment, those would be: Elo, Splints, and Zomba.

I've had mild suspicion of Splints but I'm inclined to not suspect her heavily at the moment. Elo I just really don't know; I have a hard time reading her. I haven't had any real opinion of Zomba all game and have found the evidence on her to be altogether underwhelming. The only thing that has made me wonder about her is that it is Day 4 and I haven't seen much in the way of baddie hunting from her just yet. I am very curious what she is thinking and she hasn't been particularly transparent.

What is everyone else thinking? I feel we definitely need to see if we can have more discussion today because there was not enough last Day period.

blindfaeth wrote: so I should probably mention btw that I'll be gone on a cruise from Thursday to mon. Though I'll only not be able to post fri thru sun. I'll discuss with Epi if I should get a replacement.

Alex, are you visiting florida again anytime soon?
I hope so! Daisy and I might be making another visit in a year or two. We definitely need to arrange a meet up!

Return to “Previous Side Missions”