Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
dodo
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 153

Re: Biblical Mafia [CHAPTER IV]

Post by dodo »

Nicodemus wrote:Rachel, here let me elaborate:

Pointless, elaborate, massive speculatory distraction, check. - The big posts of Balaam that really don't say much (the Horsemen speculation, for example) that make it look as though he's actively contributing, helping, etc. Wall-of-text posts are easy to hide behind.

Hollow, drop-of-a-dime suspicion on Laz, checkarino. - I don't believe for a second he "forgot" about his Lazarus suspicion. If it were genuine, he wouldn't "forget" it. If he were concerned about finding mafia, he would not "forget" to address a suspect, especially if he genuinely felt that the game was in as much jeopardy as he was saying.

Cavalier attitude in the face of suspicion, waiter, check please. - His response to Absalam has read as "Oh yeah I guess you suspect me that's fine dude." Which I don't associate with a civvie who is interested in preventing a town loss.
I can get with point 1. I've said it before too. I think #2 is reaching given someone asked him for his opinion on the matter. #3? Eh. Not so sure. I mean, if he freaked out, we'd be just as suspicious, right?

Mordecai wrote:I just spent the better part of an hour tearing apart the voting results, and I have no noteworthy patterns to use in determining who could be a heathen. Normally there is something noticeable, like 2 or more people ALWAYS voting together, but I have nothing. The only things that stand out are players making consecutive votes on the same player day after day such as Lazarus voting for Absalom 3 straight days, the results of Job vs Uzziah voting for one another without fail, and that Belshazzar still hasnt broken the trend I initially thought of him being on the popular vote choice every single poll since preface.

I'm going to really start digging into the people who havent been posting practically at all. Especially if today's lynch turns up a civ. We've been looking at the people who are talking, and 3 days of that has gotten us nothing but mislynches.

For now though, due to lack of a better alternative, I am going to stick with my opinion from yesterday and vote for Lazarus once more. He still seems bad to me, though I find myself second guessing that decision somewhat.

Work schedule is still kinda nuts. Havent been able to monitor the game 24/7 like I usually try to :(
Can you explain to me how lynching CAIN and SAMSON were lynching players that were talking?
Or lynching Mary Mageline, for that matter?
You say you don't think we should continue looking at people who are talking, but here's the thing: we haven't lynched ANYONE who's talking.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Grand Scheme »

Rachel wrote:

Pointless, elaborate, massive speculatory distraction, check. - The big posts of Balaam that really don't say much (the Horsemen speculation, for example) that make it look as though he's actively contributing, helping, etc. Wall-of-text posts are easy to hide behind.

Hollow, drop-of-a-dime suspicion on Laz, checkarino. - I don't believe for a second he "forgot" about his Lazarus suspicion. If it were genuine, he wouldn't "forget" it. If he were concerned about finding mafia, he would not "forget" to address a suspect, especially if he genuinely felt that the game was in as much jeopardy as he was saying.

Cavalier attitude in the face of suspicion, waiter, check please. - His response to Absalam has read as "Oh yeah I guess you suspect me that's fine dude." Which I don't associate with a civvie who is interested in preventing a town loss.
I can get with point 1. I've said it before too. I think #2 is reaching given someone asked him for his opinion on the matter. #3? Eh. Not so sure. I mean, if he freaked out, we'd be just as suspicious, right?

Mordecai wrote:I just spent the better part of an hour tearing apart the voting results, and I have no noteworthy patterns to use in determining who could be a heathen. Normally there is something noticeable, like 2 or more people ALWAYS voting together, but I have nothing. The only things that stand out are players making consecutive votes on the same player day after day such as Lazarus voting for Absalom 3 straight days, the results of Job vs Uzziah voting for one another without fail, and that Belshazzar still hasnt broken the trend I initially thought of him being on the popular vote choice every single poll since preface.

I'm going to really start digging into the people who havent been posting practically at all. Especially if today's lynch turns up a civ. We've been looking at the people who are talking, and 3 days of that has gotten us nothing but mislynches.

For now though, due to lack of a better alternative, I am going to stick with my opinion from yesterday and vote for Lazarus once more. He still seems bad to me, though I find myself second guessing that decision somewhat.

Work schedule is still kinda nuts. Havent been able to monitor the game 24/7 like I usually try to :(
Can you explain to me how lynching CAIN and SAMSON were lynching players that were talking?
You say you don't think we should continue looking at people who are talking, but here's the thing: we haven't lynched ANYONE who's talking.
Point #2 I'll concede could have been lost in translation. #3 I stand by. A civvie so concerned with a near-Heathen win would fight tooth and nail if they were being suspected.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Wait a cotton pickin' minute...

Why did Rebecca vote without posting?
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

or did I miss her vote post?

I would suggest she's silenced, but who the sodding hell would silence REBECCA?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Rachel wrote:

Agree on all.
Do you have any other suspects other than Job right now, because where Job is concerned, I agree that his suspicions are too easy and that he's been tunnel visioned to one player. But I'm not sure it makes him bad. It could make him a not so good civvie, or even a good one since we don't know Uzziah's role. I get a genuine vibe from him
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Ties are fun.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Celeste »

Sorry for popping in so quickly sinners. I dont like all the votes for Balaam so I'll throw my lot in with the Job voters I think there's more of a case there.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Nicodemus wrote:
Rachel wrote:

Point #2 I'll concede could have been lost in translation. #3 I stand by. A civvie so concerned with a near-Heathen win would fight tooth and nail if they were being suspected.
Again, you might have a point. He's acting very cool about it. Most times civvies get really annoyed when others keep telling them they're bad.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Seriously, I think excellent points have been raised by both Paul (deceased, RIP my brother) and Rachel regarding Job.

I don't think the cursed theory makes sense.

Yes, he could be a townie with terrible tunnel vision, but it seems almost contrived, as if he came swinging out of the gate at the very beginning throwing out all these names, then backing off of them, and it's all just strange. I wondered earlier if scum would that easily evade pursuing other suspects, but why wouldn't they, if the natural reaction is for players to say it's townie of him (like Jeph just said)?

I do not feel good about Jeph or Ruth, so both of their defending Job also make me feel vindicated.

VINDICATED, I SAY!
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Jonah, you broke the tie. How dare you.
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Nicodemus wrote: Point #2 I'll concede could have been lost in translation. #3 I stand by. A civvie so concerned with a near-Heathen win would fight tooth and nail if they were being suspected.
We'll have to agree to disagree on #3, then. If this was 2-3 votes, I'd feel differently.
Jephthah wrote: Agree on all.
Do you have any other suspects other than Job right now, because where Job is concerned, I agree that his suspicions are too easy and that he's been tunnel visioned to one player. But I'm not sure it makes him bad. It could make him a not so good civvie, or even a good one since we don't know Uzziah's role. I get a genuine vibe from him
I suspect Absalom and am open-minded to other cases. I voiced thoughts on Days 1/2 on Deborah and Rebecca, but they were minor Day 1 kind of suspicions.
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

Interesting theories on Job and Uzziah regarding their back and forth, although my qualm is that it's been going on for days, since the beginning or very nearly the beginning, rather than a short period when curses usually happen. But then again, there are secrets all over the game and Epi is the kind of host to pull some crazy shit like opposite cupids.

Things I don't like:
1) Absalom's tunnel vision on Balaam and claiming his attempt to defend himself via questioning is further proof of baddie behavior. While you may be right about Balaam (I don't really see it, but hey), this makes it impossible for anyone to escape the suspicion spotlight once you put it on him/her, and this is what's been happening throughout your conversations with Balaam. Great for catching the few baddies among us, but bad for the majority civs who are already too scared/quiet to voice suspicions or defend ANYTHING.
2) Job's attitude towards Rachel, and his claim that no one is following him on his Uzziah suspicion. Like Rachel said, several people have followed you several times. I don't really know what else to say about that.
3) Lazarus coming out of nowhere and voting Absalom, claiming that his opinions haven't changed and he's been "shady" the whole game, but looking through Lazarus' posts, he has not once elaborated to any extent on what that shady behavior or those suspicions might be. It doesn't have to be a huge encyclopedic breakdown of your suspect, but a little something more than "he looks shady." Show, don't tell.
4) This (the facts, not the post itself):
Belshazzar wrote:Where is Barnabas, since Day 1?
Where is Bathsheba, since Day 2?
Where is Malchus, since Day 3?
Where is Rebecca, since Day 3?

These are the only candidates for today for being silenced and/or imprisoned, as far as I can tell.
Seriously, where are these people? Perhaps those under Day 3 are silenced, but the other two? :disappoint: It's such low posting that you wonder if even baddies would be so bold, but I wouldn't throw it out, either.

I realize some of those points contradict each other in terms of suspicions, but even writing that out just now organized my thoughts better, contradictory though they may be. As far as votes go today, I could go for Lazarus or Uzziah (see Job, haven't forgotten). I wanna keep an eye on Absalom (because it really could just be aggressive baddie hunting, but I just don't like how it's going about), and Job's worthy of some of the eye as well for his recent posts and tone.

GOD DANGIT SO MANY POSTS BEFORE ME I'M POSTING NOW ANYWAY
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Also, check out the wishy washy statements by Jeph.

If Job flips wolf, my money's on Jeph and possibly Ruth. I think Jeph's wolf hunting seems more fake to me than Balaam, who has consistently struck me as genuine. But what do I know?
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Oh,.... Balaam DOES have 3 votes. :hmm:
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Yo, Rachel. I think you're good news. Keep up the wolf hunting, baby.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Not sure how to cast my vote but I need to do it soon. If you stone me today don't be surprised when a LOT of people are mad at Absalom and Nicodemus tomorrow.

To my quieter and lurking peers, I implore you- don't do what we've done every day and run with the latest theory to come up that same day. I ask all of ye, how successful has that been for us thus far? Nay, get thine asses in here discuss things before you vote. Feel-think-do. That is the righteous path.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Or should I say it like this?

hey rachel want to be best buds

Channeling my inner Paul. FTW!
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

Well I am going with my gut here... Frankly, I don't trust Absalom. I would like to vote there but I think that would be throwing my vote away, so instead I am voting for the other option getting votes that Absalom did not vote for. I don't wish to vote the same way as him.

Voting Job.
To be recycled
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Balaam wrote:Not sure how to cast my vote but I need to do it soon. If you stone me today don't be surprised when a LOT of people are mad at Absalom and Nicodemus tomorrow.

To my quieter and lurking peers, I implore you- don't do what we've done every day and run with the latest theory to come up that same day. I ask all of ye, how successful has that been for us thus far? Nay, get thine asses in here discuss things before you vote. Feel-think-do. That is the righteous path.
Top 3 suspects, go! (Gotta keep my inner Paul thing goin').

I love your lists, Balaam. I fucking love lists. I need a new list!
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Stephen wrote:Seriously, I think excellent points have been raised by both Paul (deceased, RIP my brother) and Rachel regarding Job.

Yes, he could be a townie with terrible tunnel vision, but it seems almost contrived, as if he came swinging out of the gate at the very beginning throwing out all these names, then backing off of them, and it's all just strange. I wondered earlier if scum would that easily evade pursuing other suspects, but why wouldn't they, if the natural reaction is for players to say it's townie of him (like Jeph just said)?

I do not feel good about Jeph or Ruth, so both of their defending Job also make me feel vindicated.

VINDICATED, I SAY!
Meh, I'm defending him because I don't feel he's bad. Whatever
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Samuel wrote:Well I am going with my gut here... Frankly, I don't trust Absalom. I would like to vote there but I think that would be throwing my vote away, so instead I am voting for the other option getting votes that Absalom did not vote for. I don't wish to vote the same way as him.

Voting Job.
Does not compute.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

What the hell are you saying here, Samuel?

Wouldn't it be fucking funny if Samuel is wolf, after Paul's "suspicion" of him?
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Jephthah wrote:
Stephen wrote:Seriously, I think excellent points have been raised by both Paul (deceased, RIP my brother) and Rachel regarding Job.

VINDICATED, I SAY!
Meh, I'm defending him because I don't feel he's bad. Whatever
Sure, but you clearly defended him, and then backpedaled a bit!

Wolf teammate action if I ever saw it!

Of course, it's all contingent on Job flipping wolf.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

This vote will be illuminating.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Samuel wrote:Well I am going with my gut here... Frankly, I don't trust Absalom. I would like to vote there but I think that would be throwing my vote away, so instead I am voting for the other option getting votes that Absalom did not vote for. I don't wish to vote the same way as him.

Voting Job.
This seems like a very contrived excuse. You're voting for whoever Absalom isn't voting? For real? BS

linki: I backpedaled because I'm not sure. Duh
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Nicodemus wrote:This vote will be illuminating.
Wolf get REKT

I hope, anyway.

Catch you townies (and big bad wolves... and fucking horsemen) on the flipside! STEPHEN OUT!
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Stephen wrote:

Voting Job.
Does not compute.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

What the hell are you saying here, Samuel?

Wouldn't it be fucking funny if Samuel is wolf, after Paul's "suspicion" of him?
At least we agree on this
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Ned Flanders »

Stephen wrote:I'm not sure why Ruth thinks Job is town either; I'm curious to hear an explanation.

What are people talking about with Job and Uzziah's behavior being forced? I'm confused on that.

Job seems wolfy to me because he doesn't care about anything other than Uzziah anymore, making his previous attempts to solve the game seem very fake. But would a wolf be that obvious?
I think he just thinks he's sure :shrug2:

I have no way of "knowing". His opinions are well thought out and he sounds sincere, like he really believes it, not like he's just saying it. And since he says it so often, there is a wide range of posts to gauge :p

Perhaps he thinks lynching baddies is one way to "solve the game". I have no plans to vote for him.
Stephen wrote:Also, check out the wishy washy statements by Jeph.

If Job flips wolf, my money's on Jeph and possibly Ruth. I think Jeph's wolf hunting seems more fake to me than Balaam, who has consistently struck me as genuine. But what do I know?
Let me ask again, what exactly about your brother Pauls thoughts about me would you like to discuss? I have the time :)

Also, Linki, are you cursed to talk about Paul?
Assault
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Stephen wrote:Or should I say it like this?

hey rachel want to be best buds

Channeling my inner Paul. FTW!
lol okay

Voting Job.
Samuel... can you explain you logic in this a bit more, please?
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Ruth, why are you still avoiding the question posed to you?
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Balaam wrote:
HEY BABY RUTH! Answer my f**king question finally, would you?
Ruth wrote:Had I been able to vote, I probably would have voted Uzziah.
Can you explain what this means? Were you silenced and simply did not vote because you weren't caught up, or were you not allowed to vote Day 2? You've ducked my question twice now. Ignoring it this time is a bad idea. :srsnod:
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

If there's anyone who hasn't voted yet, how about we vote Samuel?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Which one? I must have missed it.

Linki, thanks. I did not see it either time. I was told I was silenced. I assumed I could not vote so I did not.
Assault
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 258

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Voting Job because:

1) I agree with Rachel on most of her case. Job is apathetic to doing anything but voting Uzziah. It doesn't move us forward and at least this drama will be settled.

2) Self preservation, obviously.

Father, into your hands I commit my spirit. Hopefully I'll see you guys on the other side of the stoning and not on the Other Side.

Balaam out.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I kept up on the thread that day. I have lost track due to RL issues since then, but I lost track that day.

And please, Balaam, don't say "Answer my fucking question". I just missed it. No call for that. I was not intentionally flouting you.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

ebwop, but I DIDN'T lose track that day :blush:
Assault
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

I'm almost tempted to think Samuel voted with that awful reasoning in an attempt to save Balaam. If he was so suspicious of Absalom, why not vote for him? Job only had 4 votes and Balaam 3 when Samuel voted. And notice how Balaam never talks about Samuel
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

If Job flips civ, it will be worth considering a possible save of Balaam was in effect.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

I am going to vote Uzziah. I think he's bad, and have for a while.
Assault
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Ruth wrote:I am going to vote Uzziah. I think he's bad, and have for a while.
HOw's it going to help? Why are you not dealing with the issue at hand?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

I don't believe I'm doing it, but I think I'm voting Balaam. I am so freaking pinged by Samuel's vote
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Where is Balshazzar? I want to hear his thoughts on this before I vote. I kind of trust him
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Jephthah wrote:
How is voting for someone you suspect not helpful? We have a voting record, and we can use that info.

I am voting for the person I most believe to be guilty. I understand the case on Job, but i just don't think he's bad. And I think most of the other suspicions are mountain/molehill stuff. That's cool when you can change votes and unvote, but for a permanent vote, I prefer to vote for someone I actually suspect. I do the voice in the wilderness thing quite a lot, actually. I think Uzziah is bad news.

If by the issue at hand you mean Balaams fucking question, I answered that.
Assault
dodo
Sockpuppet Account

Post by dodo »

Jephthah wrote:If there's anyone who hasn't voted yet, how about we vote Samuel?
How has this gone with Cain and Mary Mageline?
Jephthah wrote:I'm almost tempted to think Samuel voted with that awful reasoning in an attempt to save Balaam. If he was so suspicious of Absalom, why not vote for him? Job only had 4 votes and Balaam 3 when Samuel voted. And notice how Balaam never talks about Samuel
A lot of people haven't talked about Samuel because Samuel hasn't been relevant for days.
Nicodemus wrote:If Job flips civ, it will be worth considering a possible save of Balaam was in effect.
True.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Ruth wrote:
Jephthah wrote:
How is voting for someone you suspect not helpful? We have a voting record, and we can use that info.

I am voting for the person I most believe to be guilty. I understand the case on Job, but i just don't think he's bad. And I think most of the other suspicions are mountain/molehill stuff. That's cool when you can change votes and unvote, but for a permanent vote, I prefer to vote for someone I actually suspect. I do the voice in the wilderness thing quite a lot, actually. I think Uzziah is bad news.

If by the issue at hand you mean Balaams fucking question, I answered that.
No, I meant the two top suspects, and what I said about Samuel maybe trying to save Balaam
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Young Lady »

On Job, as summarized as I possibly can:

Up to Day 2, I find nothing wrong with Job's case on Uzziah. Upon re-read, if one could go back to Day 2, his case and plea on Uzziah at that point has something real genuine that would make you reconsider, as in vote for Uzziah to sanction his behavior. The stuff making him look worse emerges after the first two days: not so much his obstinacy, as his refusal to dismiss the tunnel vision accusations by simply offering more than the stuff on Uzziah.

This has further evolved into various moments of frustration, testy rebuttals (with some bad words throw in like "numbskulls" or "here's a knuckle sandwich for a proof, Isaac") and No Us (particularly towards Rachel). Again, it's easy to read this as both frustration, after so much pleading for lynching Uzziah getting nowhere, and a very strange way to react to accusations. I ultimately agree that he has made some bad moves this Day with the "who cares, just vote Uzziah" when being asked why he dropped all other suspicions, plus the fact that he continued to call Rachel suspicious after she disproved his No U on her having just as much tunnel vision on him as him on Uzziah.

linki:
Jephthah wrote:Where is Balshazzar? I want to her his thoughts on this before I vote. I kind of trust him
Re-reading too much and too slow and getting behind on real events, fark. :doh:
Supervisor
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Rachel wrote:
Jephthah wrote:If there's anyone who hasn't voted yet, how about we vote Samuel?
How has this gone with Cain and Mary Mageline?
Jephthah wrote:I'm almost tempted to think Samuel voted with that awful reasoning in an attempt to save Balaam. If he was so suspicious of Absalom, why not vote for him? Job only had 4 votes and Balaam 3 when Samuel voted. And notice how Balaam never talks about Samuel
A lot of people haven't talked about Samuel because Samuel hasn't been relevant for days.
Nicodemus wrote:If Job flips civ, it will be worth considering a possible save of Balaam was in effect.
True.
This is not the same as Mary and Cain, and I didn't even vote for Cain. This is different because there was almost a tie, and it was just 3 to 4. Absalom had one vote already at that time. Samuel could have easily voted for Absalom if he distrusts him so much. Yet he voted for Job. You think Job is bad, so you're blinded by that
Joe Who?
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Joe Who? »

Screw it. I'm voting Lazarus. I don't feel strongly enough for the top vote-getters, and there are still several votes missing which will probably come in last minute. I'm not waiting around because I have other things to take care of like buying delicious candy and playing video games.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

Rachel wrote:Can you explain to me how lynching CAIN and SAMSON were lynching players that were talking?
I could've sworn I remembered Samson talking a bit. Mary Magdeline I'm pretty sure was an orchestrated ruse by the heathens. Like I said that wagon went from 0-60 in no time at all. I refuse to believe there were any less than 2 baddies on that vote.

I also have a feeling that the Gideon kill ws to screw with us after Balaam(?) requested that Noah keep the low posters out of his ark
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Balshazzar, being rude to people is not what most people do to gain credit and make them trust you. So the fact Job did that, just makes me think he's a frustrated civvie.
This is great. If he turns out bad, I'm going to be lynched next, but I don't think he's bad :sigh:
Lunatella
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Lunatella »

I can't believe I'm being lynched before Uzziah but I hope you'll finally lynch that bastard and his scum buddy Rachel the next two days.

I voted for Rachel.
Lunalee
nutella

Return to “Previous Jobs”