Total votes: 13
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT THREE

Post by thellama73 »

He-Man wrote:Fwiw russ is no longer giving me warm and civvie thoughts

Lol SVS fair enough :p
This is the first instance I can find of someone mentioning russ. Pretty sure He-Man is civvie though, so I don't know if it means much. Ambray quickly agreed with He-Man here.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Why are you suspicious of Ambray for going after Teeth? Also who else are you looking at for the next lynch?
Its easy for you to come and accuse players for bringing up suspicions when you haven't added to this game. Its a good way to lay low.

Linky llama - if you read back further it was me :p
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Why are you suspicious of Ambray for going after Teeth? Also who else are you looking at for the next lynch?
Its easy for you to come and accuse players for bringing up suspicions when you haven't added to this game. Its a good way to lay low.

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I double posted yay! <3
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote: Linky llama - if you read back further it was me :p
Okay, but the discussion didn't start to really revolve around him until he-man's post. Anyway, you are definitely civvie so I am not worried about that post. :P
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

Roxy wrote:Why are you suspicious of Ambray for going after Teeth? Also who else are you looking at for the next lynch?

Ive been feeling civvie from BWT so far, but I could be wrong. It just seems like ambray is the only one feeling almost certain BWT is bad. And as for the next lynch, I think maybe SVS. Her theory on alex being bad seems a bit far fetched to me
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Post by S~V~S »

A far fetched theory does not a baddie make. Besides it was not a theory.more like a nagging feeling. And I always fear/secret receuits.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Phone post at a red light FTL~

BEFORE:
S~V~S wrote:A far fetched theory does not a baddie make. Besides it was not a theory.more like a nagging feeling. And I always fear/secret receuits.
AFTER:
S~V~S wrote:A far fetched theory does not a baddie make. Besides it was not a theory, more like a nagging feeling. And I always fear secret recruits.
And i do, plus his tone changed (IMO) from "Full Steam Ahead, Damn the Torpedoes" civvie Alex to being a bit wiggly & forgetful, which I am coming to see as his baddie behavior.

I could totally be wrong, and am not saying "LYNCH HIM!!". I am saying "Watch him". A secret recruit could totally be within the sphere of this game, and what better recruit than a confirmed civ?
Andrew
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Andrew »

LittleTiger was mining for cobble one evening, because she wanted to build a new and better house. It started to get dark. Then out of nowhere a Creeper came walking along. LittleTiger notices the Creeper, she starts running toward her original house, but it was too late. The Creeper blew up leaving LittleTiger a pile of little tiger dust.

Flyin' High was going on a monster hunt. She was a minecraft fanatic and she was determined to find out if Herobrine was real or just a myth. She waited until dusk and left her house, brave and dead set on finding that ever elusive mob. She searched the snow covered hills, the grassy plains and the sandy deserts. Just as she was about to give up, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to find the evil, malicious face of Herobrine staring at her. Just as he was about to take her out, Flyin' High grabbed her iron axe and hit him over the head (she had been preparing for this day for years!!!), she ran off home leaving the stunned Herobrine with a major headache.

LittleTiger has been killed by the Creeper.

You have 24 hours to figure out who is Creepy.

Please don't post until I say so!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

OK all PMs have gone out and you can now post.

If you expected a PM and didn't get one, please let me know.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

:( RIPIYWG LT. Herobrine is really getting shut down on kills here. Props to whoever is responsible for doing that though!
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

RIP LT. I'm happy the Golem keeps blocking Herobrine
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

Thanks for helping me survive last night!

Now the question is, did I hit to close to home by wondering if Snow Dog is Herobrine, or is Herobrine trying to set Snow Dog up? Or did Herobrine try to kill me for another reason? :ponder:

RIPIYWG LT! :rip: I think you had to be good. :(
Boogs wrote:RIP LT. I'm happy the Golem keeps blocking Herobrine
What makes you think the Golem blocked Herobrine?
ImageImage

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Flyin' High wrote:Thanks for helping me survive last night!

Now the question is, did I hit to close to home by wondering if Snow Dog is Herobrine, or is Herobrine trying to set Snow Dog up? Or did Herobrine try to kill me for another reason? :ponder:

Looking at the rolls it seems that is what happened, or that MP helped guard you. Either way glad you're safe and we didnt give Hero another kill!

It is possible Herobrine set him up since he's been away and his name has been thrown around. Has anyone seemed like they have been coming at you FH to try to kill you for another reason?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It occurs to me that Snow Dog is sick and hence absent. If he is Herobrine, it would make sense that he wouldn't have killed last night. Also, I just reread BWT and he comes across as civvie to me.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

RIPIYWG LT. :rip: I definitely think you were. Yay at FH surviving! :yay: I think.

I think Snow Dog might be more likely a baddie teammate than the SK, but that's just me. As to who is baddie, I honestly don't know, and haven't had much time to think about it. Glancing at the player list quickly... I think I would be OK with Snow Dog today. I have civvie or leaning slightly civvie reads on at least half of those players.

Has anyone found any other evidence of anyone linking to Elohcin and Epig? And are people reading S~V~S as civvie or no? And what about llama?

As to those who've said they've been reading BWT as civvie, why?

I'm trying to get all of this discussion out there so we get rid of a baddie or SK today. Lynching a civvie would be very bad, and I can't believe the player list is that low already, but I guess it has to be with a 19 player game.

That's all I can think of and now I have to get back to studying and such, so see you all later.

S~V~S wrote:Phone post at a red light FTL~

BEFORE:
S~V~S wrote:A far fetched theory does not a baddie make. Besides it was not a theory.more like a nagging feeling. And I always fear/secret receuits.
AFTER:
S~V~S wrote:A far fetched theory does not a baddie make. Besides it was not a theory, more like a nagging feeling. And I always fear secret recruits.
And i do, plus his tone changed (IMO) from "Full Steam Ahead, Damn the Torpedoes" civvie Alex to being a bit wiggly & forgetful, which I am coming to see as his baddie behavior.

I could totally be wrong, and am not saying "LYNCH HIM!!". I am saying "Watch him". A secret recruit could totally be within the sphere of this game, and what better recruit than a confirmed civ?
But the baddies have no (secret) next to their roles. The SK does, but I bet you that it's he can appear like Stevie if he gets lynched (reading his role description, that's what comes to mind), and an SK recruit would be unfairly imbalanced.

So, no, you're wrong. Who do you think is baddie?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, and rey, you said something Snow Dog said made you think you were wrong about being suspicious. I look forward to hearing you elaborate on that and your other thoughts. The last thing we need is another Russ-esque lynch tomorrow.

And whoever mentioned Ambray as being possibly suspicious or baddie, who was that? And why? I can't recall, but I can't read her currently.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And what about llama?
I think that guy is definitely on the level.

LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 27

Post by LittleTiger »

:(
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And what about llama?
I think that guy is definitely on the level.
Or maybe you mean he'll BE leveled. :feb:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon

MovingPictures07 wrote: And whoever mentioned Ambray as being possibly suspicious or baddie, who was that? And why? I can't recall, but I can't read her currently.
Im just getting pinged a bit as to why she is going after BWT and seems so sure of him being bad.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: As to those who've said they've been reading BWT as civvie, why?
1. He voted for Snow Dog on day one, and I think Snow Dog is bad.
2. He pushed for Epi being lynched on day two over the other names mentioned.
3. He as insanified.
4. He stood up for Russ' ability to logically deduce Epi's role, even though he did end up voting for Russ in the end.

Is it possible this is a very clever camouflage? Yes, but I think it is unlikely. I also agree with SE that Ambray's insistence that he is bad is a bit pingy.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, MP, the wolf has a secret, as does Herobrine. And there may have been prizes Day Zero. It;s Mafia, nothing is impossible.

RIP LT, I am pretty sure you were good. And yay for living, FH, iyag. Ever since that "OMG, SVS survived an NK, WIFOM deluxe" remark when it was nothing of the sort kinda got me. I am also curious about Ambray~ her waffle about wanting to NK Elo and then lynch Russ just really cricked my brow.

And if Snow Dog had someone come to post for him, they could have sent a PM for him, too. Being sick does not mean there was no PM sent, Llama. Just like a dead baddie threatening you does not make you a civ, lol.

Linki @ Spaghetti~ yeah, right?

Linki@ Llama~ baddies have been known to self insanify, that does not clear someone. But tbh, he is reading fairly pretty on the level to me
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ebwop~ apparently Epig did not allow self targeting in MOTU, but most hosts allow it, and I do not see it mentioned in the rules for this game.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Boogs wrote:

Looking at the rolls it seems that is what happened, or that MP helped guard you. Either way glad you're safe and we didnt give Hero another kill!

It is possible Herobrine set him up since he's been away and his name has been thrown around. Has anyone seemed like they have been coming at you FH to try to kill you for another reason?
I didn't consider that Snow Dog hasn't been around and may not have sent in a PM. I checked to see when he last logged in, but his page doesn't say.

I don't feel like anyone has been coming after me this game.
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: Linki@ Llama~ baddies have been known to self insanify, that does not clear someone. But tbh, he is reading fairly pretty on the level to me
I realize that but taken with the rest of the evidence I posted it either indicates civvieness or a REALLY elaborate ruse. I tend to think it's the former.

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

This is two consecutive nights that the Rogue hasn't killed. Due to double targeting rules, the Golem couldn't have blocked the Rogue both nights.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by reywaS »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, and rey, you said something Snow Dog said made you think you were wrong about being suspicious. I look forward to hearing you elaborate on that and your other thoughts. The last thing we need is another Russ-esque lynch tomorrow.

And whoever mentioned Ambray as being possibly suspicious or baddie, who was that? And why? I can't recall, but I can't read her currently.
I could be way off, of course, but he said something a few days ago that made me think he was a certain role.

Not sure I get the suspicion of Ambray either. Her sudden suspicion of BWT is interesting because I hadn't seen anything from him to make me think he was bad. I haven't had time to read back over his posts. I will do so tomorrow morning hopefully I'll have time then.

My suspicion of llama hasn't lessened any.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

Hi everyone. Im back. need to do some catching up.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:Hi everyone. Im back. need to do some catching up.
Oh good, you're back in time for us to lynch you. :D

Seriously, though. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Just skimmed through everything. First I wasn't against a house vote. I was simple questioning some peoples reasons for voting it. ie "We don't have a house, let's build one"

About Boogs slip up about the blocking. Maybe he is Herobrine and knows he was blocked?

Further than that. Don't lynch me.

If anyone wants any further explanations or I have missed something, let me know.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I went back through all of boogs posts and as I said, for the most part he reads civvie to me. Maybe the golem did happen to block Herobrine last night, but I don't think that's the reason I survived. And as was pointed out, the golem couldn't have blocked Herobrine 2 nights in a row because double targeting isn't allowed.

One thing that I noticed on reread of boogs' posts is that he was a bank voter. And if we're going with the theory that house was civvie and ship was mafia, then perhaps bank was indy?

I can't remember who else voted bank. I will read back through Day 0 posts to see who else may have mentioned it because that may be a way for us to potentially narrow down who Herobrine is. Though if bank was indy, we also risk targeting the wolves who I don't think mean the civvies any harm, so I figure we should tread carefully.
ImageImage

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Hi everyone. Im back. need to do some catching up.
Oh good, you're back in time for us to lynch you. :D

Seriously, though. I'm glad you're feeling better.
Thanks, I have been bedridden for two days with fever. Now I feel cold, very cold. I'm up and active though
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Flyin' High wrote:I went back through all of boogs posts and as I said, for the most part he reads civvie to me. Maybe the golem did happen to block Herobrine last night, but I don't think that's the reason I survived. And as was pointed out, the golem couldn't have blocked Herobrine 2 nights in a row because double targeting isn't allowed.

One thing that I noticed on reread of boogs' posts is that he was a bank voter. And if we're going with the theory that house was civvie and ship was mafia, then perhaps bank was indy?

I can't remember who else voted bank. I will read back through Day 0 posts to see who else may have mentioned it because that may be a way for us to potentially narrow down who Herobrine is. Though if bank was indy, we also risk targeting the wolves who I don't think mean the civvies any harm, so I figure we should tread carefully.
I did not know the rules that someone can not use their powers on the same person 2 nights in a row.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Here for a few minutes while I eat lunch. I am not sure I'd be down with a lynch of Boogs, BWT, or Ambray. I'm reading them all as civvie (in probably that order from most to least civvie, considering the reason I thought Boogs might be bad was mostly because of Russ), but still unsure. Nonetheless, looking at the player list, I now wonder most about Snow Dog and llama. I keep going back and forth in my mind on both of them, and they both have seemed civvie and baddie to me for different reasons throughout the game. I thought I had llama's behavior pegged as civvie and I'd still like to think I do, but I just don't know.

Part of me is still wondering about S~V~S as well, even though I could easily see everything she's done as civvie behavior, but I could see it as baddie as well.

And what do people think of DP, Roxy, and SE?

Interesting observation, FH, on the bank option. I think He-Man voted it too (????) but other than that I don't remember, but I think I remember it being only a few people. I know I was going to vote for it (and messed up my vote), and as you stated the wolves could have benefited from that too, so I'd be hard-pressed to seriously consider voting bank as a reason for voting for someone, hoping that they are Hero. I've mentioned a question about would a player with that role play more out in the open or would they sit back more and seem more agreeable, but no one has elaborated on that discussion. I guess maybe it depends on a player by player basis, but I would like to get this SK. That said, a baddie or an SK lynch, whichever, is fine by me.

Also, as others have pointed out, Golem did not block Hero both nights. I would know. I'm not sure it's a good idea to say more than that, or is it? I've gone back and forth on this. Thoughts?

I think maybe lynching someone today that could reasonably fit either possibility might be the best way to go.

I'll be back again to vote, but besides this period, I'll be studying constantly until I crash, I'm sure.

S~V~S wrote:Well, MP, the wolf has a secret, as does Herobrine. And there may have been prizes Day Zero. It;s Mafia, nothing is impossible.

RIP LT, I am pretty sure you were good. And yay for living, FH, iyag. Ever since that "OMG, SVS survived an NK, WIFOM deluxe" remark when it was nothing of the sort kinda got me. I am also curious about Ambray~ her waffle about wanting to NK Elo and then lynch Russ just really cricked my brow.

And if Snow Dog had someone come to post for him, they could have sent a PM for him, too. Being sick does not mean there was no PM sent, Llama. Just like a dead baddie threatening you does not make you a civ, lol.

Linki@ Llama~ baddies have been known to self insanify, that does not clear someone. But tbh, he is reading fairly pretty on the level to me
Why would the wolves have a secret recruit? Wouldn't FH's theory about their win conditions/placement in this game make more sense?

And I asked you who you thought was baddie and you haven't answered.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, does anyone think it might be a good idea to just go through Snowie and llama's posts and try to objectively analyze them? I would but I unfortunately don't have time to do that kind of thing until tomorrow after my exam at the earliest.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Also, as others have pointed out, Golem did not block Hero both nights. I would know. I'm not sure it's a good idea to say more than that, or is it? I've gone back and forth on this. Thoughts?

As everyone knows your role can you not say whether you armoured (ie blocked against attack) FH last night.
Even if you don't answer....from the wording of the host post it seems you may have...unless...
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Assuming Epi and Elohcin were both bad,and assuming the wolves are good (or at least not actively working against the civvies, which I think is reasonable) we have three people left to lynch. My top three candidates, in order, are Snow Dog, Ambray and S~V~S. I might well be wrong, especially about SVS, as it is hard to get a read from some of the less active players like DP.

I am planning to vote for Snow Dog today unless someone or something changes my mind. I also welcome any thorough analysis of my posts, as I believe I have been consistent and logical throughout.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:Assuming Epi and Elohcin were both bad,and assuming the wolves are good (or at least not actively working against the civvies, which I think is reasonable) we have three people left to lynch. My top three candidates, in order, are Snow Dog, Ambray and S~V~S. I might well be wrong, especially about SVS, as it is hard to get a read from some of the less active players like DP.

I am planning to vote for Snow Dog today unless someone or something changes my mind. I also welcome any thorough analysis of my posts, as I believe I have been consistent and logical throughout.
Can I try?
Please don't follow up a bad lynch decision with another. We cannot afford to be wrong again.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

As everyone knows your role can you not say whether you armoured (ie blocked against attack) FH last night.
Even if you don't answer....from the wording of the host post it seems you may have...unless...
I would imagine I can say it. The question is whether I should elaborate on what I have been doing because I don't want the baddies knowing more than they should and out-WIFOMing me. I don't think I see any harm in it, and it might even be a benefit, but I wanted to make sure I was thinking of everything before I clarified on whether I saved Ambray two nights ago or FH last night.

thellama73 wrote:Assuming Epi and Elohcin were both bad,and assuming the wolves are good (or at least not actively working against the civvies, which I think is reasonable) we have three people left to lynch. My top three candidates, in order, are Snow Dog, Ambray and S~V~S. I might well be wrong, especially about SVS, as it is hard to get a read from some of the less active players like DP.

Why Ambray and SVS, care to elaborate?

And what about that thing rey said about Snow Dog not being baddie? I also still have that part of me (my gut) screaming when I read half his posts that he doesn't have BTSC. I would look but I need to get back to studying now. I hope rey or others can elaborate here.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I get the impression that people think that either me or Llama is mafia? Why is that? Why can't we both be civ?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

no one is allowed to say anything as specific as who they targeted. If some t hing is questionable pls pm me before you say it in the thread.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Why Ambray and SVS, care to elaborate?
SVS is more of a hunch than anything else. Her doggedness in going after me early in the thread struck me as odd, but I also have a hard time imagining thta a baddie would expose herself so. I am just not sure.

Ambray pings me by her attack on BWT. After examining his posts, I have become firmly convinced that BWT is civvie, and I don't see why she would think otherwise.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The old "No U", eh? Any theories on how I survived that pesky NK? And you don't know me very well, lol. I am pretty known for my doggedness. Sometimes I am right, sometimes i am not, but I generally stick to my guns unless i see a reason to stop. In this game i saw a reason to stop, so I did.

I could go with you on an Ambray vote, though.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Here for a few minutes while I eat lunch. I am not sure I'd be down with a lynch of Boogs, BWT, or Ambray. I'm reading them all as civvie (in probably that order from most to least civvie, considering the reason I thought Boogs might be bad was mostly because of Russ), but still unsure. Nonetheless, looking at the player list, I now wonder most about Snow Dog and llama. I keep going back and forth in my mind on both of them, and they both have seemed civvie and baddie to me for different reasons throughout the game. I thought I had llama's behavior pegged as civvie and I'd still like to think I do, but I just don't know.

Part of me is still wondering about S~V~S as well, even though I could easily see everything she's done as civvie behavior, but I could see it as baddie as well.

And what do people think of DP, Roxy, and SE?

Interesting observation, FH, on the bank option. I think He-Man voted it too (????) but other than that I don't remember, but I think I remember it being only a few people. I know I was going to vote for it (and messed up my vote), and as you stated the wolves could have benefited from that too, so I'd be hard-pressed to seriously consider voting bank as a reason for voting for someone, hoping that they are Hero. I've mentioned a question about would a player with that role play more out in the open or would they sit back more and seem more agreeable, but no one has elaborated on that discussion. I guess maybe it depends on a player by player basis, but I would like to get this SK. That said, a baddie or an SK lynch, whichever, is fine by me.

I think maybe lynching someone today that could reasonably fit either possibility might be the best way to go.

I'll be back again to vote, but besides this period, I'll be studying constantly until I crash, I'm sure.

S~V~S wrote:Well, MP, the wolf has a secret, as does Herobrine. And there may have been prizes Day Zero. It;s Mafia, nothing is impossible.

Why would the wolves have a secret recruit? Wouldn't FH's theory about their win conditions/placement in this game make more sense?

And I asked you who you thought was baddie and you haven't answered.
Yeah, I did answer. I think Ambray possibly is bad, and i think you could be. And why should a theory make sense? You said there were no baddie secrets, and i pointed out some other applicable secrets. You would like FHs theory to make sense, but I honestly would be surprised if there was not a secret recruit or some such thing in this game. She has her theories, I have mine. I think you and i have discovered over time that what makes sense to you seldom does to me, and vice versa.

And even if the wolves don't Herobrine may. That would be my guess, i mainly mentioned the Wolves as they have secrets and are not civs.

i did not get the warm fuzzies from FH, actually, when I survived that NK, and her reaction was kinda not "Yay, no death", it =as more like, "Hmm why pick that suspicios SVS? How much WIFOM is that". I know FH to generally be, when civ, an Occams proponent. And the simplest conclusion to be drawn from my survival is that I am not a member of the baddie team.

I am curious as to your thoughts on why the baddies and/or Herobrine have not targeted you yet~ an outspoken confirmed civ is rather an attractive target, especially if your suspicions are somewhat astute. Or did I miss that (not being facetious, hard to scroll back to the prior posts on phone)?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

So do you think the three remaining baddies are me, MP and Ambray, then, SVS? I really think the assertion that MP has been recruited upon resurrection is a long shot. If the cow did not resurrect MP and it was a rogue secret or something, wouldn't the cow then be very vocal about MP? Unless you are the cow and doing exactly that? Hm.

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

S~V~S, I was not the only person to be shocked at your being targeted for that night kill so I don't know why you have chosen to only focus on me saying that. And you continue to act like my questioning the oddity of it is totally uncalled for when I maintain that I think you were an odd night-kill target because you had been taking some suspicion for being the first to suggest that Epignosis was framed. In my experience, I find that the mafia tends to not target civvies who are under suspicion because they make perfect scapegoats for lynches.

Here are the posts from players including me who found S~V~S as the night-kill target odd:
Ambray wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Boogs wrote:I just wanted to point out to help us, The Aether Portal took He man off the poll. Who has been on his side that we can try to conclude is also a Civ?
Also trying to understand, so the Rogue killed Indiglo and then SVS was almost killed by the baddies? Is that what went down?
I would say so.

Plus..as this is your first game I must say you are a very observant and logical player.
He is, isn't he?
Could be that be that he's just a natural, he's familiar with mafia because of BF, or he's being coached. :biggrin:

SVS, you are just becoming a big ball of WIFOM for this game arn't you...
Either the baddies are doing it for you or you are doing it to yourself.

I really need to read the roles. In the morning, I think.
Flyin' High wrote:RIPIYWG Indi! I was leaning civvie on you. :(

I think it's odd that the mafia chose to kill S~V~S who had some suspicion on her. :ponder:
Roxy wrote:RIP indi IYWG we were thinking a bit alike I was thinking you were good.

WB Socktabulous can't wait to hear your input on Epig/SVS.

This failed NK of SVS feels like a totes wifom event.
My. Hed. Spins.
Then there was MP's huge post linking Epig, Elohcin, and S~V~S (I'm not quoting that since it's huge, but here's the link: viewtopic.php?p=14063#p14063).

Additionally, I was one of the first people to call out Elohcin as bad Day 1, then decided to vote Epignosis because I felt he was her teammate (and Epignosis already had one vote so rather than spreading the vote out by voting Elohcin, I added a second to Epignosis). I continued to think he was bad Day 2, and sure enough, he was!

You have multiple times now brought up me specifically as "not giving you warm fuzzies" for questioning your surviving a night kill.

But considering that you were the first to suggest the framing of Epignosis idea, I did question the mafia's choice at the time and think that it was a potential attempt to give you civvie cred.

I could be wrong and I backed off the theory because I realize there is a lot of WIFOM involved in it, but I definitely don't feel sure about your alignment.
ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

This game is driving me insane!

My list:

MP- its obv how I feel.

Teeth- I really want to think you are good but I thought you were good in MacG and you were a recruited civ. So yah totes up in the air. I keep waiting for him to come out and post suspicions without just reiterating what others have said. Lean unsure

FH-Really laid out a case why the ship was good then backed it up even after it was obv house was the civ choice. She has put forth suspicions and I do find myself agreeing with her most of the time. Lean civ.

llama- I have stated many times how I feel. If I picked between him or Snow Dog who is bad I would pick llama. But enough said.

Rey- tbs I just do not know. One day I think he is bad - laying low not putting suspicions out - then the next he will make a post and I think civvie. Lean unsure/civ

Porcu- is contributing more than I am used to so its throwing me off. I really like to think he is good but Porcu is an awesome player so he is lean unsure for me.

Snow Dog- I think I have stated how I feel about him enough. If people agree then we will see. Lean bad.

Ambray- posts a lot then goes quiet. Has been on a Teeth lynch kick and she may be right but tbh I just don't feel it. Lean unsure/civ

Spaghetti- is adding and contributing normally for his game style. While he really hasn't contributed much in the way of major suspicions I still amd leaning civ/unsure.

Boogs- first game and you have caught on beautifully. You are really trying to contribute and I like that. Lean civ.

bf- not contributing as much as I would like. When he posts its mostly agreeing with others or following along and voting like everyone else. Blendy as a blender on margarita thursdays. Lean bad/unsure

SVS- though not on the poll her game has pinged me a lot. It is reminiscent of the game where she said I asked too many direct questions. Her and MP were upset with me and it turned out she was baddie. When she said in this game if I think she is bad then it is my own fault ( < paraphrased) so when she said that it made my nose all sorts of twitchy. Lean bad.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I said that for a really good reason, I did not say it would be your own fault, i said it would be your loss. Big difference.

Very.

And your twitch is incorrect. At first I lumped you in with FH as possible bad die to the WIFOM remarks, but since then you seem more civ to me, I am not seeing the hard edge you can get when you are bad.

So i am gonna vote for Ambray now, I am sitting in a Drs office waiting for him to come back with an allergy shot and an Rx, so not sure if i will be hime in time for the poll to end.

*Votes Ambray*
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Heh, I get eyed for being quiet or loud. Can't win 'em all I suppose. :p

Return to “Previous Side Missions”