Total votes: 7
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 3}

Post by Roxy »

I am not Bob nor am I a recruit.

Yes I read the roles but I don't have them memorized.
I have done nothing but try and help.
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:
Roxy wrote:If I am Bob then why was there no kill when I was left all the poll last time?
Because Bob cannot kill. Have you read the roles? Or is this pretend ignorance?

haha, I have zero idea who is bob but seriously? How many times did like 10 of us have to explain Maddy's power to you when you screamed over and over that you were a confirmed civ?

Pot, meet kettle much?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 265

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:I am not Bob nor am I a recruit.

Yes I read the roles but I don't have them memorized.
I have done nothing but try and help.

Yeah, help us into an early grave! :)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I don't know what you are talking about inre to Maddy tbh. I was confused earlier about not getting a vote since then I have been good though I do admiit I often confuse facts in games. Probs b/c I don't do spreadsheets and b/c I am old.

If you succeed in getting me lynched llama you will go down b/c I am one of a few precious civ's. You I don't think are. You have been fighting to leave more people open on the poll (7!) I have been arguing for less people uncovered. Who is setting up the civvies for a civ lynch? You.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Llama would also like more people left uncovered so his team can finally NK along with another civ lynch. Does this seem like civ behavior?
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote:I don't know what you are talking about inre to Maddy tbh. I was confused earlier about not getting a vote since then I have been good though I do admiit I often confuse facts in games. Probs b/c I don't do spreadsheets and b/c I am old.

If you succeed in getting me lynched llama you will go down b/c I am one of a few precious civ's. You I don't think are. You have been fighting to leave more people open on the poll (7!) I have been arguing for less people uncovered. Who is setting up the civvies for a civ lynch? You.
What I was saying was that I find it hard to believe that SD would criticize anyone for not having the roles memorized and/or understand all the facets of the game when earlier in the game he refused to admit he was not a confirmed civ because Nev who was Maddy claimed SD was not Bob. And refused to admit that the maddy role could make no such claim.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Matahari »

Roxy, my mention of the smilie code was not because I suspect you necessarily. I just wanted to see whether any of the 4ew people would discuss it. It seemed odd that no one other than you did.

Also, a reread of both llama and snow would be very eye-opening if anyone has time-
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything, I should have just said, play nice you two :))))))))
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:Roxy, my mention of the smilie code was not because I suspect you necessarily. I just wanted to see whether any of the 4ew people would discuss it. It seemed odd that no one other than you did.

Also, a reread of both llama and snow would be very eye-opening if anyone has time-
I mentioned it, didn't I?

Why the 4ew people specifically though?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:Llama would also like more people left uncovered so his team can finally NK along with another civ lynch. Does this seem like civ behavior?
No, I want more votes concentrated so we can actually have a chance of lynching a baddie instead of letting them lynch us. I don't believe you really can't understand that.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Sigh, chaotic game is chaotic.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I will say it one last time. If we spread the votes out like Roxy wants, the baddies control the lynch. It doesn't matter if we block night kills if the baddies control the lynch. They will be perfectly happy to allow their kills to be blocked and just lynch the civvies one by one. This is the plan that Roxy keeps advocating. Which one of us is behaving in a less civvie manner?

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Btw I am not ignorant thank you for thinking that though.

Thanks for clarifying Kate as I was getting confused again lol

Linky and I don't think you understand that if we are wrong 2 or more NK's could happen! Sure beats a chance at only 1 during the day imho! I am deffo not saying lynch civs far from it. I am saying focus votes on those we agree on (2 tops) then spread the votes out from there. Why you refuse to understand what I am saying I don't know.
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

thellama73 wrote:I will say it one last time. If we spread the votes out like Roxy wants, the baddies control the lynch. It doesn't matter if we block night kills if the baddies control the lynch. They will be perfectly happy to allow their kills to be blocked and just lynch the civvies one by one. This is the plan that Roxy keeps advocating. Which one of us is behaving in a less civvie manner?
As I said earlier today, and I think you both can agree, we need to do a middle of the road lynching, if you will. First we need to decide who we are lynching - like come to a consensus, then put as many votes on that person as we can while still spreading the rest around. Hows that sound?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

You are behaving in a less civ manner llama. :)

Linky - yayayayay Kate its my lynch plan!! Just what I said ^ up there
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Pulled this from my own post for everyone to read -

I am saying focus votes on those we agree on (2 tops) then spread the votes out from there. Why you refuse to understand what I am saying I don't know.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I have been saying this plan since the first lynch I replaced in.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Kate wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I will say it one last time. If we spread the votes out like Roxy wants, the baddies control the lynch. It doesn't matter if we block night kills if the baddies control the lynch. They will be perfectly happy to allow their kills to be blocked and just lynch the civvies one by one. This is the plan that Roxy keeps advocating. Which one of us is behaving in a less civvie manner?
As I said earlier today, and I think you both can agree, we need to do a middle of the road lynching, if you will. First we need to decide who we are lynching - like come to a consensus, then put as many votes on that person as we can while still spreading the rest around. Hows that sound?
I would be okay with that as long as we have as we have at least four votes on the top vote getter so the baddies cannot overrule.

linki with Roxy: focusing votes on two people makes no sense. If they are not both baddies, the recruits will tip the balance in favor of the one they know if good. Kate's plan makes more sense.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The question is, can we come to consensus? Depending on how the NKs come down,I definitely want Roxy and Vompatti covered. I'm not too sure about anybody else at this point.

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

So who do you see has been controlling the lynches so far?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Also, who has been pushing the idea that no one has btsc? Its hard to control a lynch when you dont have btsc, isnt it?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Mata, Do you think there is going to be a NK tonight?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Kate wrote:
Matahari wrote:Roxy, my mention of the smilie code was not because I suspect you necessarily. I just wanted to see whether any of the 4ew people would discuss it. It seemed odd that no one other than you did.

But not until after Roxy did. For some weird reason, I assumed that you and SVS both might consider it, and then agree or disagree on whether it was important or not. Just seemed odd to me, I guess
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matahari wrote:Also, who has been pushing the idea that no one has btsc? Its hard to control a lynch when you dont have btsc, isnt it?
It specifically states in the roles that BOB's minions have BTSC. They can control the lynch if they want to and if the civvies don't stick together.

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Kate wrote:Mata, Do you think there is going to be a NK tonight?
I think there might be at least one, unless we have a really good, unrecruited blocker. I think the plan was to control how the lynch votes went, so that there would be 2 kills, but its possible that someone slipped and cast an unplanned vote and messed up the baddie's plan. Does that make sense, outside of my own head? :wine:
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

thellama73 wrote:
Matahari wrote:Also, who has been pushing the idea that no one has btsc? Its hard to control a lynch when you dont have btsc, isnt it?
It specifically states in the roles that BOB's minions have BTSC. They can control the lynch if they want to and if the civvies don't stick together.
but someone earlier in the game, like yesterday or the day before was discussing it, maybe you and snow, and made it sound like they didnt. Maybe its my mistake, possibly it was at a time when there was only one recruit, I'll have to go back and search for it. After I find out whether I die or not.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matahari wrote:
I think there might be at least one, unless we have a really good, unrecruited blocker. I think the plan was to control how the lynch votes went, so that there would be 2 kills, but its possible that someone slipped and cast an unplanned vote and messed up the baddie's plan. Does that make sense, outside of my own head? :wine:
Mata, all the people who voted for you (the ones you seem to think are baddie conspirators, got votes themselves. How can there be two night kills, or even one, if this is the case?

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Does anyone notice that anyone was doing any controlling in the lynches, so far? Its important if there has been a pattern. I'm seeing two patterns, but I'd rather hear other views before I specifically say what they are.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

thellama73 wrote:
Matahari wrote:
Mata, all the people who voted for you (the ones you seem to think are baddie conspirators, got votes themselves. How can there be two night kills, or even one, if this is the case?
excuse me, but how do you know who I suspect? I suspect everyone so far.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:
Sorta, I think I know what you mean.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
To be exact it says "Minions can still use their NP, and even have BTSC." Which suggests to me they can keep any BTSC that they already have!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
To be exact it says "Minions can still use their NP, and even have BTSC." Which suggests to me they can keep any BTSC that they already have!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

How'd that happen?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 130

Post by S~V~S »

Matahari wrote:
Kate wrote:

But not until after Roxy did. For some weird reason, I assumed that you and SVS both might consider it, and then agree or disagree on whether it was important or not. Just seemed odd to me, I guess
I have done smiley codes everywhere I have played. More at TP than anywhere. I did not consider it since I didnotsee anything that looked like one, and did not think fromthe way the roles are that Bob had bts with his recruits, although I guess the recruits do. So I wasn't sure why anyone would need a code :shrug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

In the show the host knew what they did once Bob was no longer possessing them, so I find it highly doubtful from both a game and a show standpoint that the possessed don't know they are possessed or know each other. I don't see how that could be possible. It was a cool thought, but i dont think it would work gamewise.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

One of us is going to die soon.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Snow Dog wrote:One of us is going to die soon.
How do you know? :| I hope not. :huh:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Kate wrote:
I don't know Kate. I fear it. I feel it will be me too.

IDK just feeling a bit pesimistic at the moment.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Kate and SVS- do you still trust each other?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
Kate wrote:
I don't know Kate. I fear it. I feel it will be me too.

IDK just feeling a bit pesimistic at the moment.
If you die during the night, you can rest assured that I didn't do it.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:Kate and SVS- do you still trust each other?
I do, yes.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, lots of bickering and such. I know we all respect each other and everything, but let's take a step back just a bit here.

Snow Dog wrote:I am still strongly feeling Vompatti and BWT as recruited or one of them Bob. Anyone care to comment on this?
That's interesting. I'm not sure, honestly, but I do think both of them are likely candidates for both.

Roxy wrote:So far we have as suspects:

Llama
SVS
Teeth
Vomps
Rusti

Comments? Thoughts?
I could definitely see any of those as Bob or recruits. I think S~V~S is least likely just based on my gut, though, unless, like I said earlier, Kate is Bob or some such instance. I suppose out of those I see BWT, Llama, Vomps, Russ (and then S~V~S) as most likely Bob or recruit. We need to see what happens tonight with the NK, for sure.

thellama73 wrote:Thanks for your thoughts, MP. I am always glad when you rejoin a thread because I think you have good insights. I will take much of what you said into consideration.

I agree that it would have made sense for Bob to recruit either me or Snowy, but he did not recruit me. I am open to the idea that it might be snowy, but I think it should be clear that I have been arguing the most sensible strategy for the civvies, which everyone proceeds to ignore. They all say they are nervous about leaving people uncovered, but no one has explained why it's okay to allow the baddies to completely control all the lynch votes.If there is a night kill tonight, I will probably be voting for Roxy, because the way she has been ignoring that last point seems really suspect to me.

Lots of linki
Thanks, I appreciate it.

You seem pretty convinced about Rox. I suppose I could see her as baddie, but I'm not as sure. I think trying to get reads on people is difficult because of the recruitment chances. Is that the main reason you're advocating her as baddie, and a better question as well, do you think she is Bob or a recruit?

Kate wrote: MP, I'm glad you are back. But, no, Im not bad. And I"m still baffled over the Nev lynch. And I'm still not convinced he wasn't Catherine. Either that or there is a ton o shit going on in this game that I'm not privy to.

I also still think there's going to be a big twist coming that involves the black roles.

And I didn't role hint, I info dumped a bit (but in my defense it was in response to what I still perceive as a lie or misinformation), but I didn't role hint.
Interesting, I hadn't thought he was Catherine. I mean, I just think it'd be weird for him to appear that way, wouldn't it?

Roxy wrote:MP - I could not be a recruit up to this last lynch as I have been left uncovered and there has been no kill. According to Name if you are recruited you have no choice - you must kill.

Otherwise nice catch up post. I agree with your thoughts regarding Snow Dog and llama and agree if one of them were recruited it would be llama.

Llama - what do you mean I am the only one not adressing your plan - pardon me but the last lynch we discussed your plan at length and you knew how I felt then but now you are acting like it is a surprise why?
Ah-ha! Nice observation. Those are exactly the types of observations we need and why I am advocating we keep our thoughts of Bob vs. recruit separate. Can we please do this for further analysis, everyone?

Who cannot possibly be a recruit, based on coverage?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I should have said most likely Bob or recruit IN THAT ORDER when I was listing those names. Lol.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: You seem pretty convinced about Rox. I suppose I could see her as baddie, but I'm not as sure. I think trying to get reads on people is difficult because of the recruitment chances. Is that the main reason you're advocating her as baddie, and a better question as well, do you think she is Bob or a recruit?
I am thinking a recent recruit, because she only recently started trying to convince people to adopt crazy plans that will get us all killed.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also, she was being pretty quiet until recently, so I think she would have been a good candidate for recruitment, having not drawn much attention to herself.

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Post by insertnamehere »

Blood on the streets runs a river of sadness. Blood in the streets, it's up to my thigh. The river runs down the legs of the city;The women are crying red rivers of weeping.

"There are clues everywhere--all around us. But the puzzle maker
is clever. The clues, although surrounding us, are somehow mistaken
for something else. And the something else--the *wrong* interpretation
of the clues--we call our world. Our world is a magical smoke
screen. How should we interpret the happy song of the meadowlark,
or the robust flavor of a wild strawberry?"

MEANWHILE/digjdrhk;lhfg

GORDON,
IT'S 10:10 A.M.
ON FEBRUARY 16th.
I WAS WORRIED
ABOUT TODAY
BECAUSE OF THE DREAM
I TOLD YOU ABOUT.
GORDON!
GORDON!
GORDON!
PHILIP,
IS THAT YOU?
PHILIP?
COOPER,
MEET THE LONG-LOST
PHILIP JEFFRIES!
YOU MAY HAVE
HEARD OF HIM
FROM THE ACADEMY!
WELL, NOW...
I'M NOT GOING TO
TALK ABOUT JUDY.
IN FACT, WE'RE NOT GOING
TO TALK ABOUT JUDY AT ALL.
WE'RE GOING TO
KEEP HER OUT OF IT.
GORDON.
WHO DO YOU THINK
THIS IS THERE?
SUFFERED SOME BUMPS
ON THE OLD NOGGIN,
EH, PHIL?
WHAT THE HELL
DID HE SAY THERE,
ALBERT?
THAT'S SPECIAL AGENT
DALE COOPER!
FOR GOD'S SAKES,
JEFFRIES, WHERE THE HELL
HAVE YOU BEEN?
YOU'VE BEEN GONE
DAMN NEAR TWO YEARS!
[JEFFRIES]
I SURE AS HELL
WANT TO TELL YOU
EVERYTHING.
[JEFFRIES]
OH, BELIEVE ME.
I FOLLOWED.
[JEFFRIES]
IT WAS A DREAM.
WE LIVE
INSIDE A DREAM.
[JEFFRIES]
THE RING.
[ECHO]
RING.
IT WAS ABOVE
A CONVENIENCE
STORE.
[JEFFRIES]
LISTEN, ALL.
LISTEN CAREFULLY.
I'VE BEEN TO ONE
OF THEIR MEETINGS.
[JEFFRIES] ELGA,
BABY! DAMN! NO,
I FOUND SOMETHING!
AND THEN
THERE THEY WERE.
AAH!
AAH!
[COLE] HE'S GONE!
HE'S GONE! ALBERT,
CALL THE FRONT DESK!
I'VE GOT
THE FRONT DESK NOW.
HE WAS NEVER HERE.

Snow Dog has died. It is now Day 4. You have 24 hours to vote. Good luck.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

RIP if you were good, Snow Dog! I think you were.

So we know that one and only one of Roxy, BWT, Russ and Vompatti is a recruit.

That also means that one and only one of me, Kate, SVS, Mata and MP is a recruit.

Who should we vote for this time? I would like to vote for Roxy or Vomps, personally.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

RIPIYWG Snowie!

thellama73 wrote:RIP if you were good, Snow Dog! I think you were.

So we know that one and only one of Roxy, BWT, Russ and Vompatti is a recruit.

That also means that one and only one of me, Kate, SVS, Mata and MP is a recruit.

Who should we vote for this time? I would like to vote for Roxy or Vomps, personally.
Good analysis. Then of course there's Bob as well. I think I feel more comfortable with a Vomps vote over a Rox one, but I don't know. I need to think about it. I also think we need to go for someone who is apt to fit either a recruit criteria AND Bob criteria, if we aren't sure about pinning anyone down, rather than someone who has only the chance of being a recruit, if that makes sense. Unless we can think of a better option.
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 4}

Post by Roxy »

RIP Snow Dog you were one of the few I trusted b/c of how we were both left uncovered since I replaced in.

llama and anyone else who has doubts - Again for the millionth time I could not be a recruit or Bob b/c I have been left uncovered on Day one and no one died. I was left uncovered day 2 and no one died. I was left uncovered on Day 3 but already proven I was not the recruit because it was not a recruit day again until today.

So to clearly lay it out:
Recruit happened D 0 - although not host confirmed
I was left uncovered Day 1 - non recruit day
No one died night one
Day 2 - recruit happened
I was left uncovered no one died
Day 3 - non recruit day
I was left uncovered - so were others so one of them has to be the recruit.
Day 4 - recruit day as of yet I am not recruited

Linky - really MP!?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Twin Peaks Mafia {DAY 4}

Post by Roxy »

Who has the vote screen shot from Day 3?
Does anyone at least have the vote order?
;)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”