47%

Total votes: 15
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Re: Day 9 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Gunther »

RIP bass

That didn't really answer what a hider is.

I don't know what it is either.

I've been wondering whether I'm right about cookie over the last few days, but I keep coming back to the win condition slip and I can't get past it easily. It seems odd that all the known baddies would distance from cookie and nearly get her lynched on the boo lynch day (unless cookies ability is to start with negative votes, which I guess is possible). But epi's theory of two different camps having kills on odd/even makes sense to me, because it would be odd that mafia would kill two of their own, unless a redirector is at play.

I think this option is possible too though... if someone redirected, say, SVS to golden... thought it was possible they had found a killer, and so redirected her onto herself on night 6, that also seems viable to me.

But anyway, if there were two different killers out there, and even night kills is not the baddies... I could see cookie as an independent serial killer who would also not know the town win condition. So my starting point today is back to lynching cookie.

But I am also hoping to spend time looking back at players still in the game and seeing if I can find any links to the baddies and to eloh/ninja. I think Dom is correct when he says there must be at least one person left on each of those teams, and it's possible there could even be more than one on one or both teams, and it's possible we do have something like a serial killer, so I feel way more urgent about our chances and need to get this right than I was really feeling a couple of days ago.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by fingersplints »

@lipsticklacey 2 & for anyone who hasn't noticed it yet - the abilities post is updated after each reveal. Some roles, like this one for example, are explained in the description. Modkills and secrets will be revealed end game.
Gro-oo-ovy
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

fingersplints wrote:@lipsticklacey 2 & for anyone who hasn't noticed it yet - the abilities post is updated after each reveal. Some roles, like this one for example, are explained in the description. Modkills and secrets will be revealed end game.
I know, it just wasn't updated until a few minutes ago.

And I have a question about it.

Is that a role where you would accept,"I don't want to use this tonight", as a usage of the power?
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

OK, that bass reveal is massive and might help guide us to the end.

I had a feeling this post was just Dr Wilgy being Dr Wilgy, but now it might have more meaning:
Bass 2 wrote:Re: Why I want everyone to talk about how/why/if I'm anti-Town.
Because nobody is. Either someone brings up an inconsistency in my actions that looks bad and discussion is had that will most likely be productive, or nobody says anything. In that case, if anybody comes out of the blue the next few days with some supposedly "long-standing" suspicions of me since before this time I'll know they're full of it.

The next order of business is to resume scumhunting. I believe I've done a good job townhunting with Lacey 2, MM2, and Cobalt 2. I've been feeling better about Dom 2, also, since the Golden 2 business I stirred up. It felt like he was keeping an open mind rather than just hiding behind the wagon. I'd like to look into Llama 2 and Sig 2 in particular tomorrow. I'll personally look into Llama's posts tonight, and report my findings tomorrow afternoon. If he's hiding something, I'll find it.
When did Bass find these friends... were they one a day? I'm betting we can use this post as a pretty reliable vouch for who is not bad.

Also, did he die from NK or because he hid behind llama?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Sorry, it took longer because I was reworking Cookie's description to be applicable to WrDilgy too. :) I just wanted to point them out because I think they are fun and wasn't sure if anyone noticed them yet. :)

That would count as a missed PM. The only roles that are acceptable to not be used like that are ones that aren't every night. A rezz for example.

linki Bass 2 was not DrWilgy. He is WrDilgy and also comes from jtm.

Gro-oo-ovy
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Yes maam.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

fingersplints wrote:Sorry, it took longer because I was reworking Cookie's description to be applicable to WrDilgy too. :) I just wanted to point them out because I think they are fun and wasn't sure if anyone noticed them yet. :)

That would count as a missed PM. The only roles that are acceptable to not be used like that are ones that aren't every night. A rezz for example.

linki Bass 2 was not DrWilgy. He is WrDilgy and also comes from jtm.

Ok, thanks.

To clarify, does the 'being fine' if they targeted a civilian mean that they cannot be killed that night, or just that nothing happens, and that it's basically a risky alignment check?
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

One more. If Bass 2 targeted a civilian who had been recruited by Elohcin 2, would he have been fine or killed?
dunya
Turnip Head
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Being fine is the second. Nothing happens/risky alignment check.

If Bass 2 targetted a recruit he would be killed. The only 'baddie' type role that a hider can successfully hide behind is a seemer... if we even HAVE one of those this game. :scared: :haha:
Gro-oo-ovy
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 8 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Bass 2 wrote:Speak thy name and he shall appear, it seems.

Once you're caught up I want your opinions on Golden 2, Epignosis 2, and me. Clean, dirty, etc, what you wanna talk about is up to you.
Re-reading Bass 2, since that's what he asked for.

Since he's no longer around to hound you, I figured I'd pick that one up.

Caught up yet Sig 2?
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Bass 2 wrote:These are some strange times we live in, aren't they?

Lacey 2 I like your forethought.

MM2, in a world where Golden 2 gets lynched today (and flips civ tracker TGG because he's either a seemer or real TGG) what would you want to do tomorrow?

Also voting for Golden 2. This hanging will not sadden me.
You never answered this question MM2.
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Snapshot »

LL2, I'm not, not even remotely.

HOWEVER, Bass has given us a gift.

A hider is a role I've had lots of times on other sites, and the instant you hide behind a baddie you die. And while you are hiding, you are safe from NK unless the person you are hiding behind is also killed, which clearly isn't what happened since it seems only Bass 2 died.

So, this right here?

"The next order of business is to resume scumhunting. I believe I've done a good job townhunting with Lacey 2, MM2, and Cobalt 2. I've been feeling better about Dom 2, also, since the Golden 2 business I stirred up. It felt like he was keeping an open mind rather than just hiding behind the wagon. I'd like to look into Llama 2 and Sig 2 in particular tomorrow. I'll personally look into Llama's posts tonight, and report my findings tomorrow afternoon. If he's hiding something, I'll find it."

tells me you LL2, MM2, Cobalt 2 and Dom 2 are civvies. And considering the last line, that he was looking into llama tonight, and specifically mentioning hiding, means one thing. llama 2 is bad. It's a slam dunk. Like, Bass 2 just dropped the mic from the grave.

votes llama. There's no way I'm changing my mind.
Reporting
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Sig 2 wrote:LL2, I'm not, not even remotely.

A hider is a role I've had lots of times on other sites, and the instant you hide behind a baddie you die. And while you are hiding, you are safe from NK unless the person you are hiding behind is also killed, which clearly isn't what happened since it seems only Bass 2 died.

So, this right here?

"The next order of business is to resume scumhunting. I believe I've done a good job townhunting with Lacey 2, MM2, and Cobalt 2. I've been feeling better about Dom 2, also, since the Golden 2 business I stirred up. It felt like he was keeping an open mind rather than just hiding behind the wagon. I'd like to look into Llama 2 and Sig 2 in particular tomorrow. I'll personally look into Llama's posts tonight, and report my findings tomorrow afternoon. If he's hiding something, I'll find it."

tells me you LL2, MM2, Cobalt 2 and Dom 2 are civvies. And considering the last line, that he was looking into llama tonight, and specifically mentioning hiding, means one thing. llama 2 is bad. It's a slam dunk. Like, Bass 2 just dropped the mic from the grave.

FS already said that wasn't the case, and even if you aren't caught up on other things, it seems reasonable to expect that you've seen enough posts on this page to have seen that one.

So... what?
dunya
Turnip Head
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:

MM2, in a world where Golden 2 gets lynched today (and flips civ tracker TGG because he's either a seemer or real TGG) what would you want to do tomorrow?

I didn't. you're right.

TBH.. No clue. Still no clue what I want to do. I'm at a loss
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ya, I can't get past this.

Sig 2 also knew how the seemer works, and I still just can't believe that's information the hostesses would share in a PM with someone who doesn't have the role. I think he knew how it worked because he was Golden 2's teammate.

Still watching you Cookie 2, but that post from Sig 2, on top of the reasonable doubt that 'Someone' is causing, while not having me convinced about you; since I think the baddies could have pulled what we've seen off to create that doubt, and there are some timing issues; makes me think we should be careful with you, since I think we're in a situation where the numbers really matter.

I am voting Sig 2.
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Lacey, I don't understand what it is about that sig post that you don't understand.

What is it that FS clarified?

I completely agree with sig's post. I think it seems very likely that llama is proven bad. What am I missing that you think says otherwise?
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:

I didn't. you're right.

Are you still here and able to respond for a few minutes if I ask you some rapid fire, answer using instinct questions?
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Lacey, I don't understand what it is about that sig post that you don't understand.

What is it that FS clarified?

I completely agree with sig's post. I think it seems very likely that llama is proven bad. What am I missing that you think says otherwise?
FS said that Bass 2 would not be protected. It directly contradicts what Sig 2 said about how the role works. And while I can believe it is what he is used to, I do not believe he missed the post, so he would have known what he was saying is wrong.

I think it's an attempt at misinformation, to come across as an authority and get as many people to follow as quickly as possible, without them stopping and thinking.
dunya
Turnip Head
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:

I didn't. you're right.

Are you still here and able to respond for a few minutes if I ask you some rapid fire, answer using instinct questions?
ok
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Sig 2 wrote:LL2, I'm not, not even remotely.

So, this right here?

This actually does make a bit of sense, and does look bad for me if you read this as me being Bass 2's target last night.

However, you're leaving out the part where Bass 2 also said he was looking into you as well as me. :mafia:
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:

I didn't. you're right.

ok
Cobalt 2, civilian or bad?
dunya
Turnip Head
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Ya, I can't get past this.

Sig 2 also knew how the seemer works, and I still just can't believe that's information the hostesses would share in a PM with someone who doesn't have the role. I think he knew how it worked because he was Golden 2's teammate.

Still watching you Cookie 2, but that post from Sig 2, on top of the reasonable doubt that 'Someone' is causing, while not having me convinced about you; since I think the baddies could have pulled what we've seen off to create that doubt, and there are some timing issues; makes me think we should be careful with you, since I think we're in a situation where the numbers really matter.

I am voting Sig 2.
Da fuq?

Whether the hostesses decided to tweak the role a bit is irrelevant to the fact that Bass DIRECTLY CALLED OUT HIS TARGET. LL, read his damn post, h pointed a finger directly at llama 2, hello? If I'm wrong about him being protected so be it, that's how the hider has typically worked where I've played.

Big picture, LL. Big picture. A dead guy just handed us a baddie, and you vote... for me.
Reporting
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:

I didn't. you're right.

ok
This tactic...reminds me of someone...Someone very wooly and sock-ish...

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

and I just read what fs wrote, and nothing there contradicts what I said, LL. AT ALL. You are confused, and have wasted your vote when we have a blown baddie.
Reporting
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Sig 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Ya, I can't get past this.

I am voting Sig 2.
Da fuq?

Whether the hostesses decided to tweak the role a bit is irrelevant to the fact that Bass DIRECTLY CALLED OUT HIS TARGET. LL, read his damn post, h pointed a finger directly at llama 2, hello? If I'm wrong about him being protected so be it, that's how the hider has typically worked where I've played.

Big picture, LL. Big picture. A dead guy just handed us a baddie, and you vote... for me.
Right, and calling the target isn't relevant, because what you're saying is at play here, is, in fact, not.

Add on to that that Bass 2 called out you as someone he did not trust, and your attempt as misinformation, and you come out looking far worse than llama 2 does.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

fingersplints wrote:Being fine is the second. Nothing happens/risky alignment check.

If Bass 2 targetted a recruit he would be killed. The only 'baddie' type role that a hider can successfully hide behind is a seemer... if we even HAVE one of those this game. :scared: :haha:
Nothing. Happens.

There is no protection from targeting a civilian.
dunya
Turnip Head
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Sig 2 wrote:and I just read what fs wrote, and nothing there contradicts what I said, LL. AT ALL. You are confused, and have wasted your vote when we have a blown baddie.
Your obstinacy and advantageousness is quite unsettling, guy.

I would recommend you take back your vote, but then that apparently isn't an option.

ImageImageImage
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Oh, yes, lacey I see your point. It's definitely not a slam dunk and I didn't realise sig had discounted the possibility of a nk. Bass may have just been nked.

Having looked back at that post which I found after seeing bass was a hider, I could also see how someone might read that, think Bass is a cop and either a) protect llama or b) frame llama.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Llama 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:

I didn't. you're right.

ok
This tactic...reminds me of someone...Someone very wooly and sock-ish...
That's the idea. Less useful here since it is late-game, but since MM2 says they have no clue, I figure it might help build some perspective, at the very least.
dunya
Turnip Head
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Again, on top of any of this: sig was Bass' other suspect to look into.

So anything he is saying right after Bass' death is quite an opportunistic short-sightedness :llama:

ImageImageImage
Snapshot
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Snapshot »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Being fine is the second. Nothing happens/risky alignment check.

Nothing. Happens.

There is no protection from targeting a civilian.
@HOSTS, what if a hider hides behind a civvie but that civvie is NK'd, does the hider also die? What if a hider is targeted for a NK but is hiding behind someone else, does he die?

@LL, I'm probably the only person in this game who has played as a hider, and I've probably done it about 5 times because I play at the same site the hosts took the concept from.

Whether you think I'm misunderstanding or not, Bass' post is clear, and you are willfully ignoring that. Fuck this.
Reporting
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:Oh, yes, lacey I see your point. It's definitely not a slam dunk and I didn't realise sig had discounted the possibility of a nk. Bass may have just been nked.

Having looked back at that post which I found after seeing bass was a hider, I could also see how someone might read that, think Bass is a cop and either a) protect llama or b) frame llama.
Exactly. I think Bass 2 was definitely NKed, for a bunch of reasons. To start, with all that night talking, he was basically asking for it. Which was intentional, I think. This isn't the first night he essentially tried to taunt the killer into targeting him.

FS also said the updating the first page took a bit because she needed time to make it fit.

But... Bass 2 had already made it apparent in thread he would be targeting llama 2, so I think that PM went in early. If that was what killed him, FS could have had that sorted out well in advance. That wasn't the case, so I think the NK PM came in close to the end of the night, not giving her much prep time.
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Llama 2 wrote:Again, on top of any of this: sig was Bass' other suspect to look into.

So anything he is saying right after Bass' death is quite an opportunistic short-sightedness :llama:
He did make it pretty clear he was targetting you last night, though, right?

Also, I think I just found a flaw in relying absolutely on Bass's civilian reads - maybe...

Hosts - if Bass was blocked, would he know?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

holy shit I forgot I was playing this game.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:

I didn't. you're right.

ok
Someone who I think has worked hard to have us have not a lot of information abotu them... basically... as much as I hated it when people said it about me... hiding behind their sock.

I don't know if I'd vote there, but I'd lean bad.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Cookie 2, same question.
dunya
Turnip Head
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Ricochet 2 wrote:
Llama 2 wrote:Again, on top of any of this: sig was Bass' other suspect to look into.

He did make it pretty clear he was targetting you last night, though, right?

Also, I think I just found a flaw in relying absolutely on Bass's civilian reads - maybe...

Hosts - if Bass was blocked, would he know?
It does appear that way.

However I am not bad, so it would appear to me that he didn't fulfill that promise. He sure did seem very confident he was going to die last night. I'm not sure what that means in the scope of his role.

ImageImageImage
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I need some time to get my dome back in the game but did anybody notice this?

Elo - day end/lynch switch - Elo's days are very busy between her delicious cake making business and homeschooling three beautiful children. Because of this, she needs all the help she can get during the daytime! She may choose between ending the day early or switching the lynch.

DIdn't Golden 2 end the day early and not Scum Con?

And it looked like Golden 2 doesnt even show up on the front page. The other two ""trackers" show up in the town group but Golden 2 does NOT.

I think we have confirmation that Scumolden was scum for reals.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Cobalt 2 wrote:I need some time to get my dome back in the game but did anybody notice this?

Elo - day end/lynch switch - Elo's days are very busy between her delicious cake making business and homeschooling three beautiful children. Because of this, she needs all the help she can get during the daytime! She may choose between ending the day early or switching the lynch.

DIdn't Golden 2 end the day early and not Scum Con?

And it looked like Golden 2 doesnt even show up on the front page. The other two ""trackers" show up in the town group but Golden 2 does NOT.

I think we have confirmation that Scumolden was scum for reals.
Golden 2's team did, I don't think it makes sense to assume he did it personally though, unless it was the result of a prize and not a role ability.

None of the roles listed are the 2 version, it's the actually player behind the sock. Golden 2 and boo 2 both share the real GG, because that's who Golden 2 appeared as.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:Cookie 2, same question.
If you're still there MM2, I think you're missing what I had in mind. It's supposed to just be a quick thing, you look at the name, and decide the alignment you think they are. You don't worry about an explanation then and there, or even stop and think about it.

I thought I knew who you were, and that you saw MP do the same thing in Angry Birds, but maybe not.

Anyways, try doing it that way with the other 7, once you're done with Cookie 2. Write them down for yourself, and then come back and think about the why. Once you know who you think Is good and who is bad, you have yourself in a position to evaluate, which should give you some clue about how you want to vote.

Then, even those he's dead, you'll be in a position to answer Bass 2's question.
dunya
Turnip Head
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

@Hostesses: any missing PMs last night?
dunya
Turnip Head
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

I don't want you to think I'm defending sig2 here, but lips, why vote for him so early? I agree with him that Bass 2 was the goose the laid the (PARDON THE EXPRESSION) golden egg here. Its not foolproof I agree......but isn't this the kind of information a hider is supposed to provide to the town?
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Cobalt 2 wrote:I don't want you to think I'm defending sig2 here, but lips, why vote for him so early? I agree with him that Bass 2 was the goose the laid the (PARDON THE EXPRESSION) golden egg here. Its not foolproof I agree......but isn't this the kind of information a hider is supposed to provide to the town?
To counter him. Whatever his intention, and I do not believe it was a good one, not calling him out could have easily led to a bandwagon that missed the obvious.

This whole game has seen lots of early votes. If one person had come in after him, agreed with, and also cast a vote on llama 2, i think things would have spiralled from there.

The easiest way to make people slow down was to back it up with a vote, otherwise it's easier to ignore.
So I did that, and now we still have 7 votes left with things even, instead of only a few votes left and a badndwagon.
dunya
Turnip Head
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

If Bass 2 died behind a mafia member tonight, then why was there no mafia kill?

Can you plausibly answer that, sig?

It does look pretty clearing for Lacey, MM and Cobalt. *Possibly* Dom. That is a point I agree on with you.

Not knowing the date when WrDilgy replaced Cookie, we won't know how many people Bass 2 was able to look into and hide behind.

ImageImageImage
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

A block

It's not difficult to come up with a plausible theory.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Llama 2 wrote:If Bass 2 died behind a mafia member tonight, then why was there no mafia kill?

It does look pretty clearing for Lacey, MM and Cobalt. *Possibly* Dom. That is a point I agree on with you.

Not knowing the date when WrDilgy replaced Cookie, we won't know how many people Bass 2 was able to look into and hide behind.
I think its totes obv that Cookie dropped out around night 2 day 3: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... 1&start=40
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Llama 2 wrote:If Bass 2 died behind a mafia member tonight, then why was there no mafia kill?

WrDilgy replaced in on day 2. I think he missed the N2 pm, but that one I'm not sure. That leaves n3,4,5,6, 7 and 8. So of 7 total possibilities, he had 3, maybe 4 names for people he trusted, and he planned to target you. If he targeted the same people twice, since he knew he was safe to, that would account for missing names. He could also have been RBed, but told that was the case, but that's still an outstanding question.
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

One of those nights was ended very early, and it was only 6 possibilities. Take out night one (possibly cookie missed) and that leaves you 5... including death night. MM night three, lacey night four, cobalt night five, dom night 6, llama night 8.

Unfortunately, if that is correct I think it also leaves some of the earlier results open to having been recruited afterwards?

All things considered, I keep coming back to Cookie as the best choice for a lynch.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:One of those nights was ended very early, and it was only 6 possibilities. Take out night one (possibly cookie missed) and that leaves you 5... including death night. MM night three, lacey night four, cobalt night five, dom night 6, llama night 8.

Unfortunately, if that is correct I think it also leaves some of the earlier results open to having been recruited afterwards?

All things considered, I keep coming back to Cookie as the best choice for a lynch.
N7, but PMs were still accepted, based on what Roxy said in thread between the lynch ending and the night ending. It was a small window, but if Bass 2 were around then, it's possible he got his PM in.

I was including N2 as a possibility for a PM, since it's possible he did get one in that night. I had already assumed n1 cookie sent in nothing.
dunya
Turnip Head
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Thread analysis can likely solve this one, I'll do some when I can.

Return to “Previous Jobs”