[END] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

How would you rate Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)?

5 stars
45%
4 1/2 stars
20%
4 stars
20%
3 1/2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
2 1/2 stars
No votes
2 stars
No votes
1 1/2 stars
No votes
1 star
5%
0 stars (I didn't play!)
10%

Total votes: 20
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Re: [DAY 3] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by Choutas »

Day 6 rainbow list

JJJ
MacDougall

motel room
Strawhenge
Matt F
seaside

Bullzeye
RadicalFuzz
Metalmarsh89
Russtifinko
DrWilgy
Diiny

Ricochet
bcornett24
Elohcin
Roxy
Epignosis
Black Rock
TheFloyd73

sig
fingersplints
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 306

Re: [DAY 6] Talking Heads Mafia (RYM #90)

Post by motel room »

Ricochet wrote:
motel room wrote:
Choutas wrote:Motelroom if you think Mac is town(you just said it), would you save him from a lynch? He's the leading vote getter. Or you're going to idly park your vote in a lynch that won't happen?
I would probably vote to save him, yes. We still have 24 hours at least though.
Won't look too good after he flips, just saying. :mafia: I imagine his teammates will try to save him, since they've got the numbers, which is the civs need be on this.
I dont understand. It wont look good for me? I'm just saying what I'd do based on how I read mac.

Isn't it still to early and too obvious for all the scum to vote together to save someone, assuming that's what you mean here?
ImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1041

Post by Ricochet »

As for the D2 vote count, motel, unless I got this wrong in my spreadsheet, your first vote on LC was the first on him. You took it off when he had a healthy lead (yet you call him not "the contender"?), switched to Choutas for... also having voted LC? Afterwards, you indeed put your vote back on LC and b24 & Llama wagons were overtaking him.

So I'll make note of your final LC being likely genuine, but there's still that switch.

Your approach to LC's lynch at stage was also similar to Mac's verbal one - #metaisbullshit.

If LC was bad and there was a wave of locals giving him the BOTD, do you think he would not instruct any of his teammates to challenge that viewpoint and look good in the picture, for when he would go down?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

motel room wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
motel room wrote:
Choutas wrote:Motelroom if you think Mac is town(you just said it), would you save him from a lynch? He's the leading vote getter. Or you're going to idly park your vote in a lynch that won't happen?
I would probably vote to save him, yes. We still have 24 hours at least though.
Won't look too good after he flips, just saying. :mafia: I imagine his teammates will try to save him, since they've got the numbers, which is the civs need be on this.
I dont understand. It wont look good for me? I'm just saying what I'd do based on how I read mac.

Isn't it still to early and too obvious for all the scum to vote together to save someone, assuming that's what you mean here?
No, I meant in general. I expect mafia resistence, which is why we need civ strength in numbers.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

motel room wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
motel room wrote:These elaborate scum bussing strategies that are being put forward, are they common here on the Syndicate? Because while they can happen over on RYM the most common scum strategy is just lay low pretty much. Bussing is rarely organised and generally just a self-preservation technique.

So reading all of this about how Long Con set up this big ol bus seems so far fetched to me. Remembering back to the day he was lynched, he was a contender but not the contender. I'm fairly sure that my return vote on him put him back in the lead and I know I did that from a genuine suspicion of him so I can't really get behind any of these "strategy" scenarios. He may have wanted out and told teammates not to fight it too hard but I really doubt it was a planned bus. My two cents, for the guy who is pretty sure Mac is scum cos of that idea. I still think mac is town.

Black Rock is the next major lynch contender, what's the deal there?
Ok so if LC may have wanted out, but told teammates not to fight it, where are they?

Same question as to Mac: considering that, except for Epig, the b24 had civs and LC on it, if you're saying the mafia wouldn't have planned an LC bus, then where do you see them having gone, in your opinion? We're talking six players here.
I dont know where they are. I dont even know if that happened. I'm just giving my perspective on the whole ordeal. I would guess it was like any other lynch goes - some scum here, some scum there. I'm sure there would have been a scum on the LC lynch wagon, I just dont think it was planned, it seems like a stretch.
If there's a scum on the LC lynch wagon, then it means that player bussed LC. That's the "plan" itself.

If so, do you reckon such a player was more the type to openly challenge LC (aka distance from him) or the type to have said nothing and simply bandwagon?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Ricochet wrote:As for the D2 vote count, motel, unless I got this wrong in my spreadsheet, your first vote on LC was the first on him. You took it off when he had a healthy lead (yet you call him not "the contender"?), switched to Choutas for... also having voted LC? Afterwards, you indeed put your vote back on LC and b24 & Llama wagons were overtaking him.

So I'll make note of your final LC being likely genuine, but there's still that switch.

Your approach to LC's lynch at stage was also similar to Mac's verbal one - #metaisbullshit.

If LC was bad and there was a wave of locals giving him the BOTD, do you think he would not instruct any of his teammates to challenge that viewpoint and look good in the picture, for when he would go down?
Yep, I voted LC because I thought that bea shit was suss, but got swayed by all the locals confirming him, put it on Choutas as someone else to rile up, then got back on Long Con cos he was my favourite of the contenders.

I don't know if he would instruct anything. It goes back to me saying is this common here? Plans and contingency plans? Over in RYM half of the scum guys probably wouldn't even be online so how would you orchestrate anything last minute like that?
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

I see more questions. I like questions, this'll help get me back in after the weekend lull. Going into work meetings for a bit though.
ImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I have to go to bed anyway, classes tomorrow.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 449

Post by MacDougall »

I think you will find the truth lies somewhere in the middle, is out there and will also set you free.
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

MacDougall wrote:I think you will find the truth lies somewhere in the middle, is out there and will also set you free.
:keys: Best thing I've read in this thread so far.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Ricochet wrote:If there's a scum on the LC lynch wagon, then it means that player bussed LC. That's the "plan" itself.

If so, do you reckon such a player was more the type to openly challenge LC (aka distance from him) or the type to have said nothing and simply bandwagon?
I would rank the likelihood as
staying away from the wagon > jumping on the wagon saying nothing much > openly challenge him day 2.
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

TheFloyd73 wrote:My first lack of inclusion was genuinely from stuff going on in my life that was messing with my head. And I will say AGAIN that if you wish to discuss this further, please PM me.
Has anyone PMed you?
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 502

Post by Epignosis »

motel room wrote:These elaborate scum bussing strategies that are being put forward, are they common here on the Syndicate? Because while they can happen over on RYM the most common scum strategy is just lay low pretty much. Bussing is rarely organised and generally just a self-preservation technique.

So reading all of this about how Long Con set up this big ol bus seems so far fetched to me. Remembering back to the day he was lynched, he was a contender but not the contender. I'm fairly sure that my return vote on him put him back in the lead and I know I did that from a genuine suspicion of him so I can't really get behind any of these "strategy" scenarios. He may have wanted out and told teammates not to fight it too hard but I really doubt it was a planned bus. My two cents, for the guy who is pretty sure Mac is scum cos of that idea. I still think mac is town.

Bussing strategies here are as common as unnecessarily used adverbs. And they have some things in common.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Epignosis wrote:

Bussing strategies here are as common as unnecessarily used adverbs. And they have some things in common.
Is this a stab at how i dun talk?
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

motel room wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

No.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

Epignosis wrote:
motel room wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

No.
Oh good cos one word responses are for people who are scared a sentence or para will give away more than they want to.
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Today is the day where Epignosis survives the lynch and then kills two townies because lol.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:Today is the day where Epignosis survives the lynch and then kills two townies because lol.
Come at me you little shit. I'm having your head today.

MacDougall
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Today is the day where Epignosis survives the lynch and then kills two townies because lol.

MacDougall
:haha:

Name calling. Waddaguy!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

MacDougall

Name calling. Waddaguy!
No, no. It's a term of endearment from my wife's late grandmother.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

MacDougall

Name calling. Waddaguy!
No, no. It's a term of endearment from my wife's late grandmother.
Fair deuce. I call my friends cunt all the time.

Here's where the scum team's head is at right now.

1. I get lynched. 1 townie dead.
2. Serial killer hits the double action townie, possible 2 townie dead.
3. Vig by then has a slightly higher than 50% chance of hitting a town player.

So lynch me at your own peril my friends.

Matt, you may ask yourself how did the scum team kill miss. And you may ask yourself, why did the SK miss appear differently in the thread. And you may ask yourself, how does that make sense?

I suggest you strongly ponder on that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You wanted Sorsha's head for information.

What information do you have?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:You wanted Sorsha's head for information.

What information do you have?
That you missed a kill last night.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Everything you say is from a place of murderous intent so I am choosing to ignore you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:

MacDougall
You may ask yourself. Is this how a townie would respond to these accusations. And you may ask yourself, what about a really pissed off serial killer? And you may ask yourself, with such an obvious serial killer alive right now why aren't I voting him?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You're a fool, and I hope you get lynched.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:You're a fool, and I hope you get lynched.
For someone who has been critical of my reactions, you sure are imitating them.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:
Not imitating. Just stating facts. You are a fool. :)
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

motel room wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:My first lack of inclusion was genuinely from stuff going on in my life that was messing with my head. And I will say AGAIN that if you wish to discuss this further, please PM me.
Has anyone PMed you?
No, not about that topic anyway. would you like to be the first?
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Anybody who criticised me for being dismissive and for being rude speak up or forever be a hypocrite.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Anybody who criticised me for being dismissive and for being rude speak up or forever be a hypocrite.
A fool is someone who has been fooled or speaks foolishness. You are, by definition, a fool.

And a bad fool.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1491
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't feel like being Mr. Analyst tonight, but I am more confident than ever that Mac is town.

I also think there are numerous explanations of reasonable possibility to explain the failed night kill(s).
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

TheFloyd73 wrote:
motel room wrote:
Has anyone PMed you?
No, not about that topic anyway. would you like to be the first?
Oh ok, like just from teammates?

I hope your head's ok now man.
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If we're going to use the word "fool" twice to define the word "fool", then I'm left entirely clueless about what that word actually means.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
A fool is someone who has been fooled or speaks foolishness. You are, by definition, a fool.

And a bad fool.
You sure showed me. I guess I'll just tuck tail and stop hounding you about the fact that you are the serial killer and missed your kill last night and will kill two townies tonight.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If the SK's kill fails, it will be shown in the host post as having failed. If the kill is not attempted at all, it will be ignored.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt F wrote:HOSTS - If the Mafia or Serial Killer is prevented from making a kill for whatever reason, do you still show their kill attempt in the Night Post? If the Mafia or Serial Killer simply don't make an attempt, do you completely ignore them in the Night Post?

Thank you
Yes to both questions.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:If the SK's kill fails, it will be shown in the host post as having failed. If the kill is not attempted at all, it will be ignored.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt F wrote:HOSTS - If the Mafia or Serial Killer is prevented from making a kill for whatever reason, do you still show their kill attempt in the Night Post? If the Mafia or Serial Killer simply don't make an attempt, do you completely ignore them in the Night Post?

Thank you
Yes to both questions.
So either the mafia or the serial killer has not sent in their kill?

Yeah nah.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:So either the mafia or the serial killer has not sent in their kill?

Yeah nah.
Is there any other way to interpret a post given to us by the host? We have a clear failed kill by a mafioso and no mention of a failed kill by the SK.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

And a bad fool.
You sure showed me. I guess I'll just tuck tail and stop hounding you about the fact that you are the serial killer and missed your kill last night and will kill two townies tonight.
Then grow a pair and some supporters and actually lynch me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:So either the mafia or the serial killer has not sent in their kill?

Yeah nah.
Is there any other way to interpret a post given to us by the host? We have a clear failed kill by a mafioso and no mention of a failed kill by the SK.
Mods, does a role block constitute a failure to attempt or a failure to succeed?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Meanwhile, Choutas seems perfectly willing to design a big old theory about the killer(s) having tried to kill me specifically to no avail. There is no evidence of that in this thread.

TMI?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I guess I'll quote it so y'all can take a little peek. Here you go, take a little peek.
Choutas wrote:How often do you use Bulletproof roles in TS? We already had two nights with zero kills. If this were RYM(and it ain't) my money would be on a bulletproof player(townie, goon or SK) or a roleblocker/doctor/jailkeeper/.
Three scenarios are like to entertain.
If the SK or the Mafia tried to kill JJJ or another vocal/trusted townie(Zebra/Golden) the nights the kill didn't pass it means.
1) JJJ is bulletproof, frankly that can mean he's either of the three factions, all three have secret roles. Usually on rym the three roles that are bulletproof are the bulletproof townie(too simple for this kind of game, least likely), the godfather(his second version has bulletproof instead of unidentifiable, possible but not as much as the third) and an overpowered rogue that can survive a shot or is unkillable(on RYM the most likely bulletproof role I encountered back in the day).
2) If a doctor/roleblocker saved him from death it should fairly be safe to say he's town since one night we didn't have a SK kill and one night we didn't have a mafia kill correct? They both failed to kill the cockroach we all love JJJ. That of course needs two stipulations, that the guy has tried to save JJJ twice(is that allowed in here? On rym is allowed so it's feasible).
3) JJJ is alive cause he's mafia or SK. They've been trying to someone else, that someone else managed to not be killed twice in the game. Who could that ugly mofo be.

I hope MP allows mofodumping.
I do love "mofodumping" though. That's fun.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

How far back was that? He's mentioned zebra and golden..
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motel room wrote:How far back was that? He's mentioned zebra and golden..
This day phase, this actual Earth day.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It's of interest to me because I think he might be right. But I don't think a townie is likely to come to this conclusion organically.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Hey Matt, I'm only just dropping into the thread for a minute, and will be back on in a couple hours.

Short answer about Floyd: I can see how my advocacy for him to not be suspected based on his level of play can be seen as me flipflopping. However, while my needle on Floyd leans more toward S than T, my comments were simply in regards to Floyd's claims of real-life stuff preventing him from playing—not his low activity overall. And also that his low activity shouldn't be the main point of suspicion on him, both because of real-life stuff and because his first game is this massive one. Because having low posting activity can be used as a tactic, but can also be the result of non-game-related things. Anything I've said in suspicion of his low activity is based on the former, while keeping the latter in mind.

Shorter answer: My suspicion of Floyd is based on what he has posted, not what he hasn't.

Okay, be back later.
Literally just some fucking guy.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

motel, bussing here happens reasonably often, I'd say. Baddie teams are given much more credit for organization during games than they are due, in my experience. However, it's not at all unusual for a baddie to hop off of a teammate's sinking ship, so to speak, by throwing said ship under the bus. Is that too many transportation metaphors?

Where I'm at is this: My personal read of Mac is somewhat scummy, but with JJJ and Choutas, who both know him well, believing in him, I have trouble going after him too hard. And before Day 4 I would've been confident enough he was civ to defend him outright.
Epignosis wrote:Bussing strategies here are as common as unnecessarily used adverbs. And they have some things in common.
Epi used this adverb hypocritically. Confirmed scum. :P

So the SK didn't try to kill at all last Night, correct?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

just so its clear, I know bussing happens often. I mean planned bussing. Two or more joes sit down and decide its in their team's best interest in two days time to bus one of them and here's how it's gonna go down. I haven't seen it much is all.
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Placeholder on BR for now. Could be convinced to go with Mac today, or, to a lesser extent, Epi.
Don't wait to be convinced by others to vote for me. If you want to lynch me, convince others to do it.

And prepare for the consequences if you prove successful.
Thing is, I think you're more likely the SK than a baddie, and thus not worth going after for the moment. I also think we have really strong baddie leads to pursue first.

Also, you are much better at arguing than me, and until there's more natural head support I feel that going after you hard would end up with me dead and you laughing. :blush:
WHY do you think I'm a serial killer?
Just a meta thing. Every single game I've seen with you, you go after people HARD. When you're civ it's because you feel like the righteous right hand of a vengeful god bent on bringing destruction to evildoers, and when you're bad it's because you have the confidence of someone with a team backing them up. I'm not seeing that level of confident Epi right now.

Plus Mac is after you hard for being the SK, and I think he might be evil. You said yourself that baddies have the biggest incentive to get the SK out, so it makes sense.

Linki: Yeah, I do think that's rare. Opportunistic bussing is way more common.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Russtifinko wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Placeholder on BR for now. Could be convinced to go with Mac today, or, to a lesser extent, Epi.
Don't wait to be convinced by others to vote for me. If you want to lynch me, convince others to do it.

And prepare for the consequences if you prove successful.
Thing is, I think you're more likely the SK than a baddie, and thus not worth going after for the moment. I also think we have really strong baddie leads to pursue first.

Also, you are much better at arguing than me, and until there's more natural head support I feel that going after you hard would end up with me dead and you laughing. :blush:
WHY do you think I'm a serial killer?
Just a meta thing. Every single game I've seen with you, you go after people HARD. When you're civ it's because you feel like the righteous right hand of a vengeful god bent on bringing destruction to evildoers, and when you're bad it's because you have the confidence of someone with a team backing them up. I'm not seeing that level of confident Epi right now.

Plus Mac is after you hard for being the SK, and I think he might be evil. You said yourself that baddies have the biggest incentive to get the SK out, so it makes sense.

Linki: Yeah, I do think that's rare. Opportunistic bussing is way more common.
Bullshit bullshit bullshit. :sparta:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”