Host/non
72%

Total votes: 18
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 11

Post by fingersplints »

Matt I am not sure where you are going with this "Golden is SURE how many baddies are left." there are two baddie teams so how would he know even if bad. It honestly seems like you are grasping at anything to seem focused on a player as that was one of the suspicions against you
Gro-oo-ovy
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 342

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 1

Post by Matt »

Doing an ISO on Mr Golden, and found this...
Golden wrote:
Matt F wrote:In case anyone is interested (without having to go check the polls thread), voters of Progressive include:

Metalmarsh, Bullzeye, Floyd, SVS, Epig, BWT

If one baddie was told this would remove them from the lynch poll, I'm willing to bet he told his team. Unless LC barred such action?

Do we suppose the civ, Mafia, and indy were told that Long Con would tell the town that "one civ, Mafia, and Indy knew at the outset?" or did our host keep that info to himself when letting these players know?

:ponder:
You'd have to be daft to have your whole team pile on, though, right?

Plus, in the case of at least some of these people (Epi, Marmot, I'm pretty sure SVS), I know prog is also the truthful answer.
Also? As in "in addition to" ? I feel like you're saying "one of these peeps did get info, my teamie, but ALSO it is the truthful answer". Why else say "also" ? Why not just "Plus, in the case of at least some of these people (Epi, Marmot, I'm pretty sure SVS), I know prog is also the truthful answer."

Hmmmm :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

fingersplints wrote:Matt I am not sure where you are going with this "Golden is SURE how many baddies are left." there are two baddie teams so how would he know even if bad. It honestly seems like you are grasping at anything to seem focused on a player as that was one of the suspicions against you
Are you ignoring Golden's quote where he says "...the last four baddies." Here, let me get it for you...
Golden wrote:Any one of those four is ok with me. I think they are all bad. I think they might be the last four baddies.
Golden thinks they might be the last four baddies. The last four.

Also, I have a theory on how he'd know for sure, but Dom has to be bad in this theory and Golden's teammate. I'm not ready to commit to that yet.

But yeah, disregarding me completely and spinning it by saying "I think you're just desperate", tell me what you think about Golden's claims of four baddies left.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 491

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Night 10

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:Any one of those four is ok with me. I think they are all bad. I think they might be the last four baddies.
That's interesting. "...the last four baddies." By my count, there may be 4, 5, or *possibly* even 6 baddies left. Since Witherdeath has one more baddie on it, that must mean you are counting the other three as Circle of Decay.

How do you know Circle of Decay doesn't have all four left?
Oh, Matt, my god, you caught me! What a scumslip.

Or could it just be that I believe everyone else is good. Yeah, might go with that.

There are other scenarios. Dom could be bad, but his failed kill from the circle makes me see it as less likely (but not impossible). The trickster could have me tricked, and if so they could probably be nearly anyone. So yes, there could be up to 6.

Or less than 4.

I think bass is cabal
I think you timmer and TH are circle.

And I think that could be everyone. I don't KNOW it is everyone. Thats why I said 'I think'.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Y'know what's funny? I thought to myself "Maybe Golden still thinks Dr Wilgy was Trickster, so that's why he had it down to four baddies." Gotta be, right? But wait, he posted this post after saying pretty matter of factly "...the last four baddies"...
Golden wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I agree with ^^ a lot of this.
I'm ok with a Bass, Timmer, or TH vote and am still considering Matt. I'm not the best with roles though, so idk who is most important to lynch first.
The ones I'm most afraid of are possessing entity and trickster, assuming both are bad. But I don't know who any of their roles could be.

Even if SVS speculation is right and TH is saved by the lich and the lich is bad, it doesn't necessarily make TH the lich. It could be any of his teammates.

So, I'd prefer to just lynch whoever we feel most confident about.
Per the underline, clearly Golden does not still think Wilgy is Trickster or he just doesn't 'know, and also, he says "assuming both are bad", so he's not even sure Trickster is bad. Therefore, when he stated "...the last four baddies", he could not have been referring to Wilgy also dying.

So again, Golden, how do you know there are only four baddies left? :mafia:

Linki - Lol Sorsha. I don't know if he's right. But he sounded pretty sure when saying there was four baddies left. Why are you so confident about his civvieness?
Also, I'd just like to say... you should really read your posts back...

Because you are highlighting all the ways in which I have clearly demonstrated I am not sure - by throwing out my ideas.

And trying to claim I'm giving off an aura of certainty at the same time.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol you are so caught. You're so lucky nobody will back me up most likely, but my offer for an alliance is still on the table, Turnip. They're gunning for you, too.

Anyway Golden, if you said "I think there are four baddies left and I think it is them", that's one thing. You said "I think they might be the last four baddies.", implying that you knew there were four baddies, and "you think" those four could be them. The "I think" has nothing to do with your claim of four baddies and you know it.

Golden, is Sorsha your partner? Reading over your ISO, I see early on...you said...

Oct 31st, 2:44 AM
Golden wrote:Voting nutella, for an early placeholder. Matt, I think your case holds a lot of merit.
Now if you recall, my case on nutella was based around nutella and Sorsha being bad together. Above, you vote nutella with the comment "Matt, I think your case has a lot of merit." Therefore, you must also think Sorsha could be bad since my case has a lot of merit in your eyes. But then within the same day phase...

Nov 1st, 2:16 AM
Golden wrote:@Sorsha - the more you post, the more I feel like my initial instincts about you were wrong. You are feeling relatively townish to me at the moment.
Don't get me wrong, you also claim in other posts around this time that you don't agree with the Sorsha part of my case, but what I don't understand is this. My whole case on nutella and Sorsha had to do with them being partners. And you said "I think your case has a lot of merit." and voted nutella.

How does my case on nutella have a lot of merit if you think I'm wrong on Sorsha being her partner? Cuz that was my whole case. Explain please.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Re: Mafia: A World Reborn Game Thread - Day 2

Post by Matt »

Okay people, I know I'm stoopid most of the time but you have to check this out. You don't have to read the whole thing if you don't want to, or read it at all that's up to you, but the following spoiler is my case on nutella and Sorsha. The whole thing is about nutella and Sorsha being partners.
Matt wrote:Okay Mac cover your eyes because...here...we...go...

At the time of nutella's vote, all three top contenders (Bug, Dom, Nana) had four votes a piece, yet she voted for Sorsha. The whole exchange between nutella and sorsha after nutella's vote was quite curious...because there was none.

6:29 PM
nutella wrote:Hmm, Dom suspects Sorsha, apparently because of her easy vote for him? I have to vote quite soon so I will look over that exchange and perhaps vote for either Sorsha or Buglabush. Feels like a really weak day 1 vote all around, I hope we get lucky.
6:37 PM
nutella wrote:Okay, I'm voting for Sorsha. Her early comments on Matt/Mac are confusing, and it looks like she tagged onto the Dom ping as an easy excuse not to vote for Matt or Mac (because she said she would if "nothing else came up"). She hedged around any actual reasoning for following Epi's lead. Now That's What I Call Opportunistic™!
After contributing throughout the Day phase with her thoughts, it takes a span of eight minutes for nutella to suddenly throw a vote on Sorsha, avoiding completely the 4-4-4 tie between Bug, Dom, and Nana.

Her next post, a minute later, says this
nutella wrote:Voted for Sorsha.

The Bubbles catch is interesting indeed. I don't feel like it merits a vote yet -- I'd like to see her response first.
In the same post saying she'd like a response from Bubbles first, she votes Sorsha. I think it's weird because during that eight minute window, nutella never asked or gave Sorsha a chance to respond.

But THAT'S okay, because there's still 22 minutes left in the poll. So Sorsha can still respond and maybe get nutella to put her vote where it matters! Right?

Here are Sorsha's posts after nutella votes her literally out of nowhere

6:40 PM (3 Minutes after nutella's vote on Sorsha)
Sorsha wrote:I could also go for a BUG lynch, wasn't fond of his comment to zebra mostly. Also if he's getting tips from Floyd or some bad btsc partner he could just be playing the noob card, it worked for quite a while when Floyd did it and was bad. If Dom is going to be around and contribute like he is now I would likely think better of him. I'm also reminded of his play in the gentlemans guide game when he was a low laying baddie who ended up winning.
6:48 PM (11 Minutes after nutella's vote on Sorsha)
Sorsha wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I could also go for a BUG lynch, wasn't fond of his comment to zebra mostly. Also if he's getting tips from Floyd or some bad btsc partner he could just be playing the noob card, it worked for quite a while when Floyd did it and was bad. If Dom is going to be around and contribute like he is now I would likely think better of him. I'm also reminded of his play in the gentlemans guide game when he was a low laying baddie who ended up winning.
Can this opinion become unanimous please? I don't see how it isn't obvious that that's what's going on.
I guess I still just feel bad voting a new player out on the first day....
So...

At the time of nutella's vote, the top three contenders (Bug, Dom, Nana) are tied at 4-4-4. Nutella, after contributing throughout the day, within an 8 minute timespan, throws her vote on Sorsha and completely avoids being a tiebreaker. Same post she votes for Sorsha, she makes an ironic statement about waiting for a response from Bubbles before placing a vote on her.

Then, the two posts that Sorsha make following nutella's vote...do not address the vote on her, do not address nutella. I would think nutella's vote would merit a reaction, something, even to say "Seriously? Put your vote where it matters", but nothing.

:ponder:
Okay, there is my case on nutella and Sorsha.

Now here is Golden telling me my case has a lot of merit...
Golden wrote:Voting nutella, for an early placeholder. Matt, I think your case holds a lot of merit.
Now here is Golden saying he doesn't agree with the Sorsha part of my case in a couple of posts...and I mean, wtf does that even mean? That's the whole case!
Golden wrote:And I think it's inaccurate to say Matt's case is on Sorsha not you. My read is that the case is that you and Sorsha are baddie teammates, but I find the statements about you more convincing...
Golden wrote:
nutella wrote:Alright, fair enough. I kind of fail to see how Sorsha and I could look like teammates, but okay, you are welcome to suspect me. I have nothing to hide :lorab:
I don't think you look like teammates, either, but I wasn't convinced by the sorsha part of his case. I guess - well, as you'll see from above, I already had my eye on you.
I think Goldy is bad and Sorsha (who feels that Goldie is the most civvie civvie in the land) is his partner. Let's get 'em! :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

OK, matt - I want your permission before I do this. Because I've written a post, but I've been a bit of an arsehole. Can you cope?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:OK, matt - I want your permission before I do this. Because I've written a post, but I've been a bit of an arsehole. Can you cope?
Dude, defend yourself. If you make me look like an idiot, go for it, it won't be the last time. :workit:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt, you keep isoing me, I think I will deal with this in the morning. Everything I post makes me sound like an arsehole.

But if you know where the hall of mirrors is, go there and LD this statement.

I DO NOT KNOW THERE ARE FOUR BADDIES LEFT.

And I don't 'know' that the 'I think' didn't apply to the 'four baddies' either. You can try and weasel a meaning into my sentences, there is not much I can do but tell the truth.

I've been very frank about where I stand.

Sometimes with you, I begin to understand why people get satisfaction out of proving them wrong. Matt, you are so barking up the wrong tree it's ridiculous. There is a reason I've narrowed this down to 4 possible baddies. A simple look at the roles and using your brain should suffice.

However, I will say this:

I'd be surprised if there are fewer than 4 original baddies left, but I guess it's possible. Try working it out for yourself based on what has happened in the game so far. Well, maybe you will have slightly less success because for example I know Bullzeye wasn't bad. But try and see how many you think can have been NKed.

Now, I've said...

I could be wrong about dom, but because of the failed NK I don't think so. AND
The trickster could have be fooled. And I'm worried about the fact that I don't know what the possessing entity does. Could it, for instance, appear to be someone else each night? In which case, targetting them wouldn't give accurate results?

There are things that could go wrong with my ideas... for sure.

But, I have a theory that the four people I mentioned, and that includes you, are the last four baddies. And if you cannot read and think about and understand what I have just posted, and go away realising what is actually going on here instead of trying to semantically force something, then it will only convince me of your affiliation further.

And also - stuff from 30 days ago is... I don't even know how to answer that. I did not know Sorsha's role or affiliation all the way back then. I know both now. Again, feel free to LD that one at the hall of mirrors too. I've ended up travelling with sorsha for most of the game, and I trust her above everyone. We have been a 'pair' in some senses, but not in the sense of me trying to protect her from your case on nutella. I hadn't met her yet back then.

I don't remember exactly what I thought of your case on nutella and sorsha - honestly too long ago - but I do seem to remember there being arguments at the time about whether or not the sorsha half was critical to your case, and I think even at the time I explained that I didn't think it was. If not, well I honestly can't speak to what I was thinking a month ago. It's faded a long way. I was after nutella back then, believing her to be bad, but I didn't have any clear read on, or trust of, sorsha.

You are going back and looking to find what you want to find. I can't do anything about that.

But I've never seen so much bollocks as the idea that "I think they might" applying on to the "be bad" bit but not to the "Four"

And I realise the reason all of these posts make me sound like an arsehole is because - I'm actually kind of cheesed that you 1) assume I made what would have to be one of the most ridiculous and pointless scumslips ever and 2) that you jump straight into suspecting me instead of asking me.

And even though I remind myself, over and over... its probably just because you are bad and thats what you need to do...

Don't tell me that I 'know' that 'I think they might' doesn't apply to the four because I KNOW IT DOES. I don't know the number of baddies left. And as splints pointed out, to know would require me to be bad on one team and know the exact number of baddies on the other team, which doesn't even make sense anyway. I'd still have to be assuming.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:OK, matt - I want your permission before I do this. Because I've written a post, but I've been a bit of an arsehole. Can you cope?
Dude, defend yourself. If you make me look like an idiot, go for it, it won't be the last time. :workit:
I hope it does not make you look like an idiot.

The thing you overlook is this... I've already had btsc with a number of living civilians in this game and they know how hard I've been working to put the civ win together.

Draco, Sorsha, MM and SVS know my role. So did Bullzeye, sig and epi. (Oh, btw, if you want a bit of evidence about my civvieness, go remind yourself how hard I fought to save sig.)
Splints, Lorab and Tranq don't know my role, but I'm confident that in each case I know they are neither bad nor independent.
Dom... lets see what happens. I thought he was bad and on the circle, but that was before the circle tried to kill him.

That only leaves you, TH, timmer and Bass.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden - I feel like if you really thought i was bad, you wouldn't be asking me if I can "cope" with a post of yours. I feel you would be a straight shooter and try to get me lynched. But by asking me that, I feel like you believe me to be a terribly misguided civ and you don't want to hurt my feelings.

You also asking me to "use my brain" to figure out how you figure there are four baddies left, again, I feel like you think you're talking to a misguided civ, which doesn't gel considering you believe "I'm one of the last four baddies."

The problem I have with your thought process, Golden, is that I happen to know you're wrong on me. So, in effect, anything else you say I can't trust for sure. "Is Golden just wrong again or is he a baddie trying to get me lynched?"

I'm only on the second page of your ISO, I'll read more next night phase assuming I'm not lynched today.

Peace

Linki - Well then. So Draco, Sorsha, MM, SVS, splints, Loraab, and Tranq are all civvie then? Again, it's hard for me to trust this when I know you are wrong on me. I don't know what else to tell ya.

Night pimpin'
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Golden - I feel like if you really thought i was bad, you wouldn't be asking me if I can "cope" with a post of yours. I feel you would be a straight shooter and try to get me lynched. But by asking me that, I feel like you believe me to be a terribly misguided civ and you don't want to hurt my feelings.

You also asking me to "use my brain" to figure out how you figure there are four baddies left, again, I feel like you think you're talking to a misguided civ, which doesn't gel considering you believe "I'm one of the last four baddies."

The problem I have with your thought process, Golden, is that I happen to know you're wrong on me. So, in effect, anything else you say I can't trust for sure. "Is Golden just wrong again or is he a baddie trying to get me lynched?"

I'm only on the second page of your ISO, I'll read more next night phase assuming I'm not lynched today.

Peace

Linki - Well then. So Draco, Sorsha, MM, SVS, splints, Loraab, and Tranq are all civvie then? Again, it's hard for me to trust this when I know you are wrong on me. I don't know what else to tell ya.

Night pimpin'
For ffs.

Voting Matt.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol

:beer:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I apologise for being nice. Perhaps I should remember next time not to confuse your potential RL feelings with your affiliation, since they are clearly the same thing.

As for 'using your brain'... well, you know what? A pretty good sign of my theory about someone being bad is right is when people choose to attack instead of to think. Your case on me feels manufactured, but in the event you actually believe it, I at least can provide you with enough to go on to think twice. By the way, I'll point out that you don't have to be a civilian to believe me bad, nor to believe your case on me.

I'm always going to try to allow for the possibility I'm wrong about someone.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'll go a step further.

I think you are Dr Dre, and I think you may have recruited TH.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Golden - I feel like if you really thought i was bad, you wouldn't be asking me if I can "cope" with a post of yours. I feel you would be a straight shooter and try to get me lynched. But by asking me that, I feel like you believe me to be a terribly misguided civ and you don't want to hurt my feelings.

Peace

Night pimpin'
You know what I just realised about this quote?

Maybe this is my brain cooling down and being less annoyed.

If the underlined bits are true, you must have decided you feel like I'm civ after all? How could I 'feel like you are a misguided civ' if I'm bad?

As for my mindset in defending against people I think are bad... until I see that flip, I will always be willing to believe in the possibility that you could be a misguided civ, and respond in defence as best I can to help you see the truth... just in case you really are civ. I don't know you are bad. I think you are bad.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kind of on another but related topic, a good friend on this site once asked me if I was one of those people who felt like 'baddies were really bad' and that I would blur the line between the people and the affiliation.

My answer was no. I'll do whatever I can to lynch the baddies. But that doesn't extend to me treating them like they are actually a member of the mafia who deserves to die.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Linki - Well then. So Draco, Sorsha, MM, SVS, splints, Loraab, and Tranq are all civvie then?
I have my reasons for trusting each of them. The reasons are not the same in each case. However, I don't think any of them are team circle or team cabal... unless the trickster or possessing entity lurks among them.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I'm putting my vote on bass as I did yesterday. I might change depending on how the day plays out, I'm in three games right now and afraid I'm going to mix up lynch times. :omg:
How do you feel about Golden knowing the exact number of baddies left?
I feel that you need to read the roles.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Matt wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Matt I am not sure where you are going with this "Golden is SURE how many baddies are left." there are two baddie teams so how would he know even if bad. It honestly seems like you are grasping at anything to seem focused on a player as that was one of the suspicions against you
Are you ignoring Golden's quote where he says "...the last four baddies." Here, let me get it for you...
Golden thinks they might be the last four baddies. The last four.

Also, I have a theory on how he'd know for sure, but Dom has to be bad in this theory and Golden's teammate. I'm not ready to commit to that yet.

But yeah, disregarding me completely and spinning it by saying "I think you're just desperate", tell me what you think about Golden's claims of four baddies left.
I'm not ignoring it. I just don't agree with you. You even underlined the fact for me that he says he "thinks" there are four left. THINKS. Are you ignoring that? Like I said, this really feels like you heard everyone say this doesn't feel like how you pursue suspects in your civvie game, so you are trying to do that, but failing.
Also I never used the word desperate. Who is spinning now?
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matt or Bass... which to vote for... not really sure.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 293

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I think Timmer was being thrown under the bus to save TH. He was the person who needed saving, the person who was NOT lynched via lynch save.

I think it is fairly obvious. You do not?

Linki, I think If *TH* is bad, then so is Matt. I think it likely Timmer is bad, too. But in any case, since Matts guilt is predicated on other peoples, I would rather lynch those other people first. So I am going to vote TH when the poll allows it. A saveof TH makes the most sense to me. The fact that Timmer is off the poll actually makes Matt look better to me, like with Timmeroff the poll Matt would be an obvious choice; a set up.
No because I'm not sure I suspect TH in the first place. I think Matt might've thrown Timmer under the bus to gain cred.
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Well I'm not bad so that theory is wrong.
Well you haven't offered any thoughts so I don't care what you say about this until you offer something real. Honestly what the hell? You have time to make all of these quips, but not contribute substantially because you've coasted your way through this game.

You are bad.
S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:And how do you come up with Matt and I being teammates? Lol he's been going after me for damn near half the game. Good luck getting that theory to make any sense.
Why not? He voted for Meyalmarsh the last three days,when it might have counted, not for you.

THIS post is all WIFOM, TH.
Your premise is also all WIFOM, though.
No, I don't really think it is. It is a theory based on Matt holding info. Had Timmer been on the poll, I doubt I would have extrapolated this far, but he isn't :shrug: If anything, Timmer being of the poll makes me kinda somewhat less likely to think Matt is bad (a tiny bit), although he continuously makes moves towards those that I trust, and for MATT of all people to hold that list when he sees nothing wrong with discussing it is still wildly provacative in my eyes.

I thought Timmer was being bussed to save TH, who went on to not die. I think the Lich saved TH, and I think the Lich is bad. I know, as Tranq pointed out, that there is another save, from a friendlier sounding role, but I do not think that that is who saved TH. TH being saved made me think he was bad even MORE than I had thought.

And TH, people going after each other for long stretches means nothing. You were still on break when we played WWE~ my teammate, MP, threw me under the bus HARD day one or two. His over aggression got HIM lynched eventiually (and this was not something we were sniggering over in the chatroom; it was tense & it was hostile for a bit, lol) and I was stonecold civ the rest of the game. That is how distancing works (although this was a silly extreme case). In any case, I am more sure of you than of Matt, basedon Timmer being off the poll. Matt may have simply played into your hands, although, again, I am having problems seeing him as a civ.

Gonna vote TH for now.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dom wrote:
Matt wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I'm putting my vote on bass as I did yesterday. I might change depending on how the day plays out, I'm in three games right now and afraid I'm going to mix up lynch times. :omg:
How do you feel about Golden knowing the exact number of baddies left?
I feel that you need to read the roles.
I think Golden does too. Particularly # 5
Gro-oo-ovy
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Tranq »

At this point i wouldn't mind a Matt lynch.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 293

Post by S~V~S »

He said roles,not rules. And what makes you think it is BTSC based? Some of it may be for all I know, but not allof it.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote:He said roles,not rules. And what makes you think it is BTSC based? Some of it may be for all I know, but not allof it.
I misread a letter. Pretty defensive :p
The part where he said he travelled with sorsha for most of the game.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I'm not trying to make golden look bad. I think he is a civvie and I'd hate to see him get punished.
Gro-oo-ovy
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Are votes changable?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Idk. I was hoping to know if changeable soon too. I think I'm still leaning bass. I'd say we can leave him for another day due to inactivity, except he is still showing up therefore still able to send in kills.

lc & br - HamburgerBoy is listed twice under players. :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Draconus »

Matt F.

Votes are changeable :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

voted
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Voting Matt.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Voted
Gro-oo-ovy
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hi Matt.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Well, I'm civ. But after I get lynched, I think I'm going to root for the baddies. Well played, baddies.

Of my voters, I think Golden and Dom need to go next.

Anyway, go mafia! :beer:

Lovely hosts - It was a mighty fine quest, but I don't have the perseverance to continue. Thanks for the fun game!
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt wrote:Well, I'm civ. But after I get lynched, I think I'm going to root for the baddies. Well played, baddies.

Of my voters, I think Golden and Dom need to go next.

Anyway, go mafia! :beer:

Lovely hosts - It was a mighty fine quest, but I don't have the perseverance to continue. Thanks for the fun game!
Derp, if I want mafia to win, had to fix this. Toodles! :beer:

If by some miracle, the super smart mafia and silly sheep civvies decide to go elsewhere, I will be back way later tonight.

But for real. Don't let them lynch Bass next. I don't know if Bass is good or bad, but I see me and him getting all of the heat, and I know we're both pretty easy to get lynched, so IE easy targets for mafia that they don't have to NK.

Very good idea, btw. :clap:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:Matt or Bass... which to vote for... not really sure.
Lol. Dude, nice job this game, Dom. I tried to go to that square you suggested but luckily fate intervened and I was given another quest. Who knows was dastardly trap you had waiting for me.

Nice job, tho, for realz. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

S~V~S wrote:He said roles,not rules. And what makes you think it is BTSC based? Some of it may be for all I know, but not allof it.
Lol. You gotta love SVS telling me I'm damaging the spirit of the game for asking for outside the thread info, but when Golden gives it, she defends him to splints.

:clap:

Btw SVS, here is where I'm sure Splints got the idea that Golden was discussing his BTSC by divulging that you all supposedly know his role...
Golden wrote:The thing you overlook is this... I've already had btsc with a number of living civilians in this game and they know how hard I've been working to put the civ win together.

Draco, Sorsha, MM and SVS know my role. So did Bullzeye, sig and epi. (Oh, btw, if you want a bit of evidence about my civvieness, go remind yourself how hard I fought to save sig.)
But I guess when defending your baddie partners, the spirit of the game is thrown out the window, eh? :beer:
Image Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Do you think bass makes himself more or less of an "easy target" by refusing to answer any questions or name any suspicions? I don't think it's fair to blame everyone for that one. He has been given enough chances.
Gro-oo-ovy
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

fingersplints wrote:Do you think bass makes himself more or less of an "easy target" by refusing to answer any questions or name any suspicions? I don't think it's fair to blame everyone for that one. He has been given enough chances.
I don't know. I just know throughout the years, I've heard that about him. And I know I'm one, too.

Honestly, I'm not really so sure about Golden. I've known him to be civ and get me wrong plenty of times.

But what do you think of SVS telling me I'm hurting the spirit of the game with outside the thread info, but defending Golden when he does it? :beer:

Oh, and Dom, Dom is either bad baddie or so unbelievable wrong about me it hurts. It really hurts, Dom. I thought we'd be besties. :(
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Golden wrote:
Matt wrote:

The thing you overlook is this... I've already had btsc with a number of living civilians in this game and they know how hard I've been working to put the civ win together.

Splints, Lorab and Tranq don't know my role, but I'm confident that in each case I know they are neither bad nor independent.
Dom... lets see what happens. I thought he was bad and on the circle, but that was before the circle tried to kill him.

Splints isn't on your list of good people or bad people, Golden. Where does she fit in?
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:
Matt wrote:

Splints isn't on your list of good people or bad people, Golden. Where does she fit in?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

That was awesome. I saw there were 7 hidden peeps, and wanted to see who'd respond to correct me.

So Golden, now that I know you're here, what do you think of SVS telling me I'm hurting the game by diviulging info, but when you do it, she throws the spirit of the game out the window? :beer:
Image Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Matt wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Do you think bass makes himself more or less of an "easy target" by refusing to answer any questions or name any suspicions? I don't think it's fair to blame everyone for that one. He has been given enough chances.
I don't know. I just know throughout the years, I've heard that about him. And I know I'm one, too.

Honestly, I'm not really so sure about Golden. I've known him to be civ and get me wrong plenty of times.

But what do you think of SVS telling me I'm hurting the spirit of the game with outside the thread info, but defending Golden when he does it? :beer:

Oh, and Dom, Dom is either bad baddie or so unbelievable wrong about me it hurts. It really hurts, Dom. I thought we'd be besties. :(
I think SVS was being unnecessarily defensive over it given he had been clearly talking about map btsc. (Btw it wasn't that post. as I said it was the one where he went on about how he had traveled with Sorsha the entire game. That is without a doubt map btsc) I don't know what to make of that tbh. I had been thinking SVS was a civvie most of the game, but that post seems strange to me.

Here is the unfortunate thing though. Now I have thoughts based off Goldens comments on his map btsc, but I can't comment/question with staying in the rules. I agree with holding back information in some cases and this is pretty much why.

I still don't trust you either, and think your posts have been suspicious, but this one in particular is giving me pause.
I need some time to think about this.
Gro-oo-ovy
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I appreciate it splints, but given that your vote isn't even on me, you're not one I really need to convince right now.

If I had to pick between Golden, SVS, and Dom right now...I think it would have to be Dom. This dude...oh for shame. For shame, Dom.

That being said, I lied. I don't want to give up. I've had a really fun game and I've been questing, so I'm going to do the only thing I can and vote for Bass to save myself.

TH - I implore you to vote for Bass. I know I've been giving you shit all game, but I'm literally begging here. :grin:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think SVS defended me because she missed the specific thing splints saw, about travelling with sorsha. I was kinda pissed last night, and I'll agree that bit is not ideal.

The list that I made though - SVS is completely right, why would anyone assume that is based off me having btsc with all those people?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol.

Because you said "I've had btsc with a number of civilians in this game and they know how hard I've worked" (paraphrasing) to "Here are the people who know my role". That was two sentences right in a row, I think. Haha.

But anyway, SVS MISSED SOMETHING? HOLD THE PHONE!!! IF YOU MISS SOMETHING IN MAFIA, THAT MUST MEAN YOU'RE BAD RIGHT? WHEN YOU FORGET TO PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER?

Sounds familiar. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

To the civvies who have voted for me (I mean, there has to be one or two)...

I also implore you to move your vote to Bass. I am a civ and the Mafia is getting rid of me the only way they can and they know it.

I figure even if TH votes for Bass, that gives it 4 to 5. Then if Bass comes in and votes (and God help us let's hope he doesn't), he'll prolly vote me to save himself. That's 4 to 6. Then Timmer will most likely vote for me. That's 4 to 7.

I just need two votes. For a chance. A chance. I know you're thinking three, but no I only need two.

If there are two voters on me that are civ, I beg you to reconsider. Beg.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh wait, if it's 4 to 7. Someone moves off me to Bass, then it will be 5 to 6. I can work with that.

I just need one vote! Assuming SVS doesn't change her throwaway vote from Turnip (LOL) to me.

So maybe I do need two.

C'mon civs, let's give town a win here.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”