Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Re: Day 3.5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by FZ. »

First of all, I'm happy JJJ didn't die. Yes, I believe he's a civ. No, if he's bad, I'm not his team mate. I don't think he has a team mate.

Second, I don't see how this was a tie. JJJ had 2 more votes than Lorab. This is ridiculous, there are so many ways a civ could have survived a lynch. As a civ in death note, I went out of my way to not get lynched (to the point it got me NK later on), but people kept saying I was bad because I fought so hard. That is bullshit!

As for my vote on Lorab. I tried to save JJJ. I admit it. I also said that even though I was suspicious of Lorab, her defense sounded more genuine than the posts that made me suspicious, but I sometimes let that wrongfully influence me. In any case, given the options I had, you bet your ass I was going to vote her and not JJJ. This could turn out to be a fiasco, and JJJ could be fooling me like no other, but unlike some people here, I'm a player who defends the people I believe are good. I thought Sig was good, I even talked about it, but ended up not doing enough to change his lynch. I took the active rout this time.

Whoever wants to paint me bad for that is either bad or an idiot...no offense. :P
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

I will barely be here this day, so I really hope this doesn't go JJJ's way. I do agree that if he is bad, and knew he won't be lynched, that there are scum in his voters.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Re: Day 3.0 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Ricochet »

Turnip Head wrote:The champions sat around enjoying the long luxurious day. The sun was out, the birds were singing,
flowers are blooming...

on days like these, kids like us...

--

So why do we think JJJ is bad, simply because he survived the lynch? Also, did the result stay 10-8 in his favor - I left during the last minutes, but now I see Draco having asked about a tie?

Mac, yesterDay you said JJJ dropped his llama lead to avoid doing a gesture that, should the lynch flip civ, would earn him a "push button lynch" during Day 3.(6). Now, you jump on him right away with your vote. Do you think he is bad and he (or his team) saved his 3.0 lynch, only for him to earn a "push button lynch" now?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Also, I never noticed Epig's challenge, but I noticed HB posting a number sequence, said wtf and search his posts, instead, to see if he'd be cursed to include numbers in his Day 3.0 posts. XD
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

Civs have no reason to care if they die.
Civs have no reason to save themselves or others.
JJ was saved.
Ergo, JJ cannot be civ.
#goldenlogic
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:The champions sat around enjoying the long luxurious day. The sun was out, the birds were singing,
flowers are blooming...

--

So why do we think JJJ is bad, simply because he survived the lynch? Also, did the result stay 10-8 in his favor - I left during the last minutes, but now I see Draco having asked about a tie?

Mac, yesterDay you said JJJ dropped his llama lead to avoid doing a gesture that, should the lynch flip civ, would earn him a "push button lynch" during Day 3.(6). Now, you jump on him right away with your vote. Do you think he is bad and he (or his team) saved his 3.0 lynch, only for him to earn a "push button lynch" now?
There are other possibilities you aren't considering. Like he survives one lynch regardless of someone having to act on it. Duncan Idaho for instance "survived the first attempt on his life" in Dune.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
HamburgerBoy wrote:For Syndicaters, is it usually in the case of a double-day that any effects (e.g. silencing) on day X.0 would carry over to X.1?
Yes, I was cursed in Flash Mafia, and it carried over from Day 4.1 to Day 4.2.
Are you ok, marmot? You seem to have a massive gash on your head...
Yes, I believe I'm still Sane.
Like Aladin. NIce btw. :D

So no one died. Cool. Tbh, I'm happy for the extra time.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
flowers are blooming...

--

There are other possibilities you aren't considering. Like he survives one lynch regardless of someone having to act on it. Duncan Idaho for instance "survived the first attempt on his life" in Dune.
Doesn't answer my question. Why'd you vote for him now, right away, like his lynch survival is begging for a re-do?

Also, Duncan was civ, so... Sounds to me like you're not considering all possibilities.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JJJ, what's your favorite fruit?

Answer carefully.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MacDougall wrote:Well that explains why Jimmy didn't leave a legacy post and why I felt like he expected to survive. Explains why he brought other suspects into the equation instead of just pushing for the Llama lynch too because he was never getting lynched and he knew it.
This is prolly a stupid question, but I'm sometimes a dumb :bea: - Do you think it's possible that a civ JJ could have not left a legacy post and knew he was going to survivie as well? Or is your mind made up that it shook down the way it did for baddie reasons?

Obviously based on DH's post directly after yours I posted, he feels the second is true.

My vote last day was pretty much Day 1 gun to head vote for me. I know I'm missing lots of pieces and just want to make sure we're thinking everything through.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
flowers are blooming...

--

Doesn't answer my question. Why'd you vote for him now, right away, like his lynch survival is begging for a re-do?

Also, Duncan was civ, so... Sounds to me like you're not considering all possibilities.
Correct me if I am wrong, but Roger Rabbit was not a scum in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, so the fact that Duncan was civ is irrelevant.

I have voted for him right away for the same reasons I ended up voting for him yesterday and after the Lorab counterwagon attempt and the subsequent failure to lynch him ... I think it's a no brainer? I haven't thought about this failed lynch too deeply yet tbh but at face value it looks like he's bad?

Also please don't proclaim that I said that he dropped the Llama claim to avoid being a push button lynch as though it was fact. I was providing a potential explanation. The truth might be something entirely different. It might be as simple as him just not believing he could win a battle with Llama. Boomslang had plenty of active suspicion at many points in the game and Jimmy did seem to select him quite arbitrarily and abruptly. Analyse that.

He and Llama might even be on the same team. I have no idea.

He might be civ. I'm not impossibly convinced that he is bad, but all signs point in that direction to me. If you think he is civ, I'd love to hear your explanation for everything.
bea wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Well that explains why Jimmy didn't leave a legacy post and why I felt like he expected to survive. Explains why he brought other suspects into the equation instead of just pushing for the Llama lynch too because he was never getting lynched and he knew it.
This is prolly a stupid question, but I'm sometimes a dumb :bea: - Do you think it's possible that a civ JJ could have not left a legacy post and knew he was going to survivie as well? Or is your mind made up that it shook down the way it did for baddie reasons?

Obviously based on DH's post directly after yours I posted, he feels the second is true.

My vote last day was pretty much Day 1 gun to head vote for me. I know I'm missing lots of pieces and just want to make sure we're thinking everything through.
He said himself he didn't have time to leave one, but he was around for ages and his lynch was considered for quite some time. He would have left a rainbow, a legacy post, a fucking funeral plan. That is JJJ. Him choosing not to leave one to me is a sign that he knew he wasn't going to get lynched. If he KNEW he wasn't going to get lynched he is either responsible for it or he has a team. If he is responsible for it, that isn't a death sentence but in light of all the other evidence it looks bad.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Turnip Head wrote:Bea is now on the poll, all the way down at the bottom. Good thing I made two host options, knew I would forget something.

Non-players please move your votes off of bea thx :biggrin:
But but but...it's still day..... :pout:

Maybe my hubby is right about you. :p :haha:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

HamburgerBoy wrote:Also, if Jimmy is scum, by doing this they also managed to devalue this narrow gap. If they know the lynch doesn't count, they know that anyone voting for Jimmy could have just as easily been bussing without a worry. It's also therefore expected that someone from Jimmy's scumteam would have been around in the last hour or two as the bandwagons built. The results of this don't make Dharma look good, at least.
How so? Humor me for needing it spelled out like I'm a 3 year old. DH read remarkably well reasoned to me and my new eyes today. (not remarkable for DH - DH is an awesome player- just that I've not always followed his line of thought easily recently and I was shocked at how much what he said made sense to me.)
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

S~V~S wrote:
Draconus wrote:Not a terrible result.

HOSTS: Did this result occur because of a tie? What is your policy for ties?
1) Not Saying

2) Still not saying

Nice try :)
You. I <3 you.

Still can't blame a kid for trying. I'm sure I'll get the same response soon enough. :p
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

LoRab wrote:What the absolute fuck?

I've caught up and holy bandwagon, batman!! Seriously, people.

There is more than one person who voted for me who either hasn't mentioned me at all and should know better (Tranq) or who has never played with me before and can't even give me the benefit to answer votes (motel room). A few others who are somewhere in the middle, but that was the most obvious late lynch bandwagon I have ever seen.

And I agree with others that it was a clear attempt to save a teammate. And noting that he didn't act like a civ who had a save to use during the lynch.

*votes JJJ*

Hi lorab. NIce to see you again. :) (been waiting for this post in my catsup since I read you missed the vote. All I could think is....well...she's in for a surprise..... :haha: )

Pretty clear what you think of JJ - what do you think of the rest that voted you? Who's most likely scum? Who's most likely mislead civ?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
flowers are blooming...

--

Correct me if I am wrong, but Roger Rabbit was not a scum in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, so the fact that Duncan was civ is irrelevant.

I have voted for him right away for the same reasons I ended up voting for him yesterday and after the Lorab counterwagon attempt and the subsequent failure to lynch him ... I think it's a no brainer? I haven't thought about this failed lynch too deeply yet tbh but at face value it looks like he's bad?

Also please don't proclaim that I said that he dropped the Llama claim to avoid being a push button lynch as though it was fact. I was providing a potential explanation. The truth might be something entirely different. It might be as simple as him just not believing he could win a battle with Llama. Boomslang had plenty of active suspicion at many points in the game and Jimmy did seem to select him quite arbitrarily and abruptly. Analyse that.

He might be civ. I'm not impossibly convinced that he is bad, but all signs point in that direction to me. If you think he is civ, I'd love to hear your explanation for everything.
I don't think (or know if) he's civ or not or how he survived the lynch. From my experience (Syndicate Mafia, I think), if the baddies would have a lynch save/pardon/cancel, the civs would have one as well, for balance reasons. That itself puts on the table the idea of a civ survival.

Even as potential explanation, the logic of my question remains the same: why would baddie JJJ, in theory, take right measures during the D3.0 lynch, as not to garner a push button lynch, only for him to save himself (or his team to choose to save him) and garner a push button lynch anyway (the way it seems to be right now)?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Two-hundred and eighty-nine
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Boomslang wrote:
Golden wrote:HB did post a number in his subsequent post, epi, without any further prompting from you.

Boomslang, you should check but I think your curse is over, based on SVS clarification earlier.

Although I disagree that 'leading people astray' is more culpable than 'being lead astray'. I would, because I tend to lead not follow. But, I think either can indicate a level of culpability. Each person is responsible for where they put their vote, whatever their reasons are. Baddies might intentionally lead a mislynch on someone. Baddie might intentionally blend in and intentionally 'be lead astray' by someone they know isn't going after someone on their team.
Ah, that is a relief. Thanks, SVS! And I agree that baddies might be found on either side of the leader/follower coin. But I'd argue that baddie leaders do more damage among undecided civs, swaying them with arguments they know to be incorrect. A leader can bring more than just his or her vote to bear on an undesirable lynch, is what I'm trying to say.
do you think this happened this day phase? if so where and why?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Turnip Head wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Turnip Head even sat with them, and while blowing the petals off a daisy...
Blowing the petals off a daisy? That's not a thing.
Please tell me which flower I'm thinking of. It's it a daffodil? I wrote the post in like 5 minutes, no time for fact checking!
dandilion

your welcome.

Please remember how much you adore me. :grin: :noble:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
flowers are blooming...

--

I don't think (or know if) he's civ or not or how he survived the lynch. From my experience (Syndicate Mafia, I think), if the baddies would have a lynch save/pardon/cancel, the civs would have one as well, for balance reasons. That itself puts on the table the idea of a civ survival.

Even as potential explanation, the logic of my question remains the same: why would baddie JJJ, in theory, take right measures during the D3.0 lynch, as not to garner a push button lynch, only for him to save himself (or his team to choose to save him) and garner a push button lynch anyway (the way it seems to be right now)?
The idea in that scenario would be for Boomslang or Lorab to have received the most votes and subsequently be lynched, not for him to have. If that occurred then he might have got through both of these days without having to use the lynch save. Him surviving was never in doubt for him hence why he was so happy to go take a nap before the day ended and rather than leave a lot of opinions and his reads on everybody he just focused on creating a case on Boomslang to try to avoid having to use/activate the lynch veto.

If he successfully gets Llama lynched and Llama flips civ then Jimmy is a damn likely lynch candidate today and he'd have just prevented being lynched today instead of yesterday so what is happening now theoretically would be happening tomorrow. That is definitely a better alternative to having to use the lynch veto on the first part of this day, but even better would be Boomslang or Lorab being lynched and then coming back with the Llama case or pinning a potential Lorab mislynch on someone else (Golden).
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
flowers are blooming...

--

bea wrote:

He said himself he didn't have time to leave one, but he was around for ages and his lynch was considered for quite some time. He would have left a rainbow, a legacy post, a fucking funeral plan. That is JJJ. Him choosing not to leave one to me is a sign that he knew he wasn't going to get lynched. If he KNEW he wasn't going to get lynched he is either responsible for it or he has a team. If he is responsible for it, that isn't a death sentence but in light of all the other evidence it looks bad.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.

Ok - I get that. Occum. And all that. I'm just saying - maybe he could have known he wasn't going to die and maybe didn't want to let on that and maybe still have civ reasons. I reference FZ in Death Note. Like she said - she had a save and she fought HARD not to use it. She never let on she had it till it happened. They ended up NKing her but we spent DAYS talking about FZ - llama and epi were CONVINCED she was bad and we determined to take her out. She was civ. I waffled like a lot. ALL OF US we civ. Except maybe epi? I can't remember which role he had, but he was playing a civ friendly game if he was one of the weird indis.

Maybe this is the same sort of scenario is all I'm saying. I get what you are saying. And what you are saying fits into the meta of what I expect JJ to do too. In the limited amount of exposure I've had to him.

In any event, I can understand his desire to not defend any more and I am curious as to where his posts go this day re: reads.

Curious to see how lorab is this day too.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, did I miss a BR catch up this day? I remember her saying My arent we all chatty then I missed anything else she might have said.

linki -that's fair too I think. I'm trying to watch ash vs the evil dead and also I have beer and also mafia.

all of this is good for my bea general well being btw, because for the moment I'm not focused on my soul crushing broken heart. No pleads for sympathy from me. Just happy for the distraction no matter how small.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Draconus wrote:Not a terrible result.

HOSTS: Did this result occur because of a tie? What is your policy for ties?
1) Not Saying

2) Still not saying

Nice try :)
You. I <3 you.

Still can't blame a kid for trying. I'm sure I'll get the same response soon enough. :p
Did you ask a question I have failed to actively ignore?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

No, but I assume that at some point, I will ask a host question and I'd be shocked if I got a reply that differed. ;)
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If I'm a bad guy, all of you are playing into my hands by talking about me and only me. I'm already dead, but the distraction lives on. Huge waste of time.

Here's a face value read that I'll substantiate when time permits: HamburgerBoy is very sincere in his suspicion of me. MacDougall and DharmaHelper are not.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:I will barely be here this day, so I really hope this doesn't go JJJ's way. I do agree that if he is bad, and knew he won't be lynched, that there are scum in his voters.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:If I'm a bad guy, all of you are playing into my hands by talking about me and only me. I'm already dead, but the distraction lives on. Huge waste of time.

Here's a face value read that I'll substantiate when time permits: HamburgerBoy is very sincere in his suspicion of me. MacDougall and DharmaHelper are not.
Oh I am quite sincere sir. You had me good until your teammates decided to completely flip the script on everybody.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

If you guys don't feel like JJJ has tipped his hand (which I do, for the record) at the very least vote for his teammate FZ. who has made it perfectly crystal clear she is bad as fuck.

1. What civ minded person would participate in the lynching of someone they FULLY ADMIT THEY BELIEVE TO BE A GENUINE CIV

2. What civ minded person says "Sure JJJ *could* be bad, and if he flips bad, don't look at the people that saved him, look at the people that voted to lynch him"

What a joke that is.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Remember that time a whole mob of team mates came together right in front of everyone to save one guy, who they also lynch-stopped?

Yeah me neither. :rolleyes:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Remember that time a whole mob of team mates came together right in front of everyone to save one guy, who they also lynch-stopped?

Yeah me neither. :rolleyes:
Anybody coulda stopped that lynch man, you were down 2 votes at the end of all that shifty nonsense. Plenty of reason for a third party who was unconvinced of any guilt to stop it. Plenty of reason for someone to send the save in before you and LoRab even went at it.

Your teammates did a piss poor job of trying to save you because at least one of them (Tranq) is doing a piss poor job of even playing.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 132

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote:If you guys don't feel like JJJ has tipped his hand (which I do, for the record) at the very least vote for his teammate FZ. who has made it perfectly crystal clear she is bad as fuck.

1. What civ minded person would participate in the lynching of someone they FULLY ADMIT THEY BELIEVE TO BE A GENUINE CIV

2. What civ minded person says "Sure JJJ *could* be bad, and if he flips bad, don't look at the people that saved him, look at the people that voted to lynch him"

What a joke that is.
This is a good observation. I'll be sure to give FZ the old eyeball before I vote.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but Roger Rabbit was not a scum in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, so the fact that Duncan was civ is irrelevant.
My role was a Civ role in the game it came from, and it is a Civ role now. How many people have received a role whose alignment is different from the original game it came from? Is this a dangerous question to ask?
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

FZ. wrote:I will barely be here this day, so I really hope this doesn't go JJJ's way. I do agree that if he is bad, and knew he won't be lynched, that there are scum in his voters.
Covering all of your bases in case shit hits the fan? "I think JJJ is good, but if he's bad, look that way." :suspish: Also, calling your sussers idiots before they even go after you? Not cool :mad: Adding "no offense" at the end of that doesn't make it more appropriate. So, yeah.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:If I'm a bad guy, all of you are playing into my hands by talking about me and only me. I'm already dead, but the distraction lives on. Huge waste of time.

I know you're at work so you probably won't do this until tonight but I'm anxious to hear what you have to say. MacDougall had the strongest impact on my vote because he has played the most with you. And I read DH as being sincere. As it stands right now without this information I would have to vote you again.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Draconus »

DharmaHelper wrote:
:haha: <snipped>
:p
Oh good, someone else sees how ridiculous this post is.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FWIW If the FZ train starts selling tickets put me down for a first class car.

ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ is my strongest town read. :)

Yeah juliets, I'll definitely expand. Long story short: his grasp of my meta is eroded, and he made many of the same points erroneously in Trees Mafia. I doubt he simply failed to learn his lesson.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I sense a disturbance in the force.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

I havnt eaten in 24 hours... Send help...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:I havnt eaten in 24 hours... Send help...
How about some sweet rolls?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 275

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:I havnt eaten in 24 hours... Send help...
wtf eat plz
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I intend to spend 0% of this phase defending myself. It's clearly pointless, I'd be talking to a brick wall.

I'll endeavor to figure out who among my accusers is swimming in confirmation bias like a good wrong townie, and who is delighted by my plight like a baddie. I'll share my reads.

And then I will die. Oh well.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

all I have at my house is mashed potatoes and salsa... But I feel too sick and don't wanna leave my beeed *Wilgy curls up in fetal position and begins to cry*

Maybe I'll order a pizza or something when my headache is gone...

I have no Idea what is happening in the thread at this point, I feel like I'm afew hundred posts behind. What do y'all recommend I do to get a good grasp on today's events? I saw that no one was lynched last night but that's pudry much it.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:all I have at my house is mashed potatoes and salsa... But I feel too sick and don't wanna leave my beeed *Wilgy curls up in fetal position and begins to cry*

Maybe I'll order a pizza or something when my headache is gone...

I have no Idea what is happening in the thread at this point, I feel like I'm afew hundred posts behind. What do y'all recommend I do to get a good grasp on today's events? I saw that no one was lynched last night but that's pudry much it.
If you tell me who you're going to nightkill tonight, I'll tell you what's going on. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

They aren't a marmot, I'll tell ya that.
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This game needs more marmots tbh.

Wot do you think of that FZ lady?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

When I was upto date I thought she was slightly scumdoodle but I don't remember what triggered that thought process.

I voted JJJ the otherday simply because I agreed with HBB and LC, they are also the civviest to me so far.

What do you think of FZ. Marmot?
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:When I was upto date I thought she was slightly scumdoodle but I don't remember what triggered that thought process.

I voted JJJ the otherday simply because I agreed with HBB and LC, they are also the civviest to me so far.

What do you think of FZ. Marmot?
All I've been able to take so far is that this is a different FZ than I saw in Pikmin. FZ never wavered in her stances in the thread, and played an excellent game. Then again, Pikmin was a much lower activity game, and FZ has also subbed in after this game started.

But I believe Jay is mafia. :nicenod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

Marmot - Do you think if I started calling you civ, people would vote for you? :sigh:

What does everyone think of Epi?

ISO'd Zebra last night. It looked like she was trying to help MM when MM claimed the "which team" thing was bait and he was getting pressure for it. Someone else read their back and forth, maybe I'm reading it wrong.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but Roger Rabbit was not a scum in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, so the fact that Duncan was civ is irrelevant.
My role was a Civ role in the game it came from, and it is a Civ role now. How many people have received a role whose alignment is different from the original game it came from? Is this a dangerous question to ask?
Can anyone really answer such a question? What's the purpose of this question?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JJJ, y u no answer my question? :pout:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”