Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Re: Day 4 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by FZ. »

Dom, possibly :P The only game prior to Pikmin, that I was mafia in, it was MP, you and I. MP kind of screwed it for me and him and you remained on your own. I followed the game to see how you were doing. You were asking tons of questions. More than regular sentences probably. I keep looking for that ever since. I don't know if this is the case here, but that's why when you start asking questions, I get worried. Maybe it's something you do no matter the alignment, but that game, it was very easy to notice.

JJJ, I think I've seen llama vote for the other contender many times, in order to save himself. Not sure if he does it more when a civ or a baddie though. It's interesting he didn't go that rout, though I guess it wasn't a "save myself" situation yet.

I feel like we're going in circles. On the surface level, you're right. llama is acting more like the classic mafia. If he's mafia, I'll be disappointed in him. I'm willing to vote him, because it doesn't look like it's going Dom's way, and I don't want to vote either Tranq or DH at this point.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

If Tranq will be lynched at lylo and civs lose, I will break everything in my house (except the piano).
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I never said I was going to change my vote. Tranq is my vote. I am not changing my vote. Everyone else should also vote for Tranq.
Your vote is weak sauce.
Tranq hasn't really given me much of an option to build a case on him. I am lynching him because he has literally put in no effort to assist the civilians other than offer Ricochet his vote which he could just refuse to do if Rico chooses a scum partner. Defending his behaviour is annoying.
I don't give a shit if it's annoying. There are better cases. You agreed with llama/Dom, and you're voting for a generic lurker.
You said yourself that Tranq will get lynched eventually. When? Lylo? Lynch him now. It's safer.
That's not a reflection of my desire, it's my lack of faith in people to get around a generic lurker. If he's lynched and flips bad, it's dumb luck. At least today he's done something.

If we lynched llama right now what percentage chance would you assign to his being a baddie?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I still have 1 (one!) homework to finish for German class tomorrow and it's 1am, everyone shut up for 30 minutes!

...or wait, I'll just leave.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DH, why did you vote for Tranq? Why not llama?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

However many players there are divided evenly into percentages out of 100 and then maybe given 3 more percentage points on top of that?

Note to self: Next time scum just lurk because Jimmy will bully people into not lynching you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We're losing 2-3 civilians per night and people want to policy lynch on Day 4.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 51

Post by motel room »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
motel room wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:My point being I saw the general circumstances behind the LoRab train to be suspect. I pulled the two most suspicious votes as examples in retrospect, but at the time the train as a whole looked sketchy to me due to the quickness with which it formed and the flimsy nature of some of its supporters.

i.e the same point I've made six million times.
Gonna vote me some DharmaHelper
Hiya what sounds unreasonable to you in that quote?
your defence of not voting Lorab and pointing out specific names of who's votes on the other wagon "rubbed you the worng way" felt like you'd had it up your sleeve and practiced it. You named me and I know I said I was voting to save jjj so that's not really "flimsy", that's a stance. And like someone else pointed out I voted after you so
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:Dom, possibly :P The only game prior to Pikmin, that I was mafia in, it was MP, you and I. MP kind of screwed it for me and him and you remained on your own. I followed the game to see how you were doing. You were asking tons of questions. More than regular sentences probably. I keep looking for that ever since. I don't know if this is the case here, but that's why when you start asking questions, I get worried. Maybe it's something you do no matter the alignment, but that game, it was very easy to notice.

JJJ, I think I've seen llama vote for the other contender many times, in order to save himself. Not sure if he does it more when a civ or a baddie though. It's interesting he didn't go that rout, though I guess it wasn't a "save myself" situation yet.

I feel like we're going in circles. On the surface level, you're right. llama is acting more like the classic mafia. If he's mafia, I'll be disappointed in him. I'm willing to vote him, because it doesn't look like it's going Dom's way, and I don't want to vote either Tranq or DH at this point.
[url=http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... 6&sr=posts]Here's a recent example of baddie Dom (note that he was a civ, recruited to the baddies on Night 1).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:We're losing 2-3 civilians per night and people want to policy lynch on Day 4.
BRB changing my tactics to lurking so that I can survive until end game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jimmy you might as well stop bothering with this game and go back to your real life because I'm going to kill you tonight.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:Jimmy you might as well stop bothering with this game and go back to your real life because I'm going to kill you tonight.
I would really appreciate that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Jimmy you might as well stop bothering with this game and go back to your real life because I'm going to kill you tonight.
I would really appreciate that.
Psych
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mac, what's the worst thing Tranq has done or posted in this game in your opinion?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

motel room wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
motel room wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:My point being I saw the general circumstances behind the LoRab train to be suspect. I pulled the two most suspicious votes as examples in retrospect, but at the time the train as a whole looked sketchy to me due to the quickness with which it formed and the flimsy nature of some of its supporters.

your defence of not voting Lorab and pointing out specific names of who's votes on the other wagon "rubbed you the worng way" felt like you'd had it up your sleeve and practiced it. You named me and I know I said I was voting to save jjj so that's not really "flimsy", that's a stance. And like someone else pointed out I voted after you so
Homie you didn't read shit I said did you lol
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

FZ. wrote:DH, why did you vote for Tranq? Why not llama?
Because I think Tranq is bad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Mac, what's the worst thing Tranq has done or posted in this game in your opinion?
Reply immediately when votes were placed on him indicating he is following the thread but not posting indicating that it's an intentional tactic. Be absent when he is not the point of discussion.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:DH, why did you vote for Tranq? Why not llama?
Because I think Tranq is bad.
Thank you based DharmaHelper.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Post by motel room »

DharmaHelper wrote:
motel room wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
motel room wrote:

Homie you didn't read shit I said did you lol
I don't respond to "homie" but I am very very much behind. Catch me up, if so.
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Serious question, if the mafia team won with the last baddie standing, a lurker who barely did anything, would you really consider it a civvie loss?

Do you all really not have a player you're suspicious of other than Tranq? Mac, if Tranq was off the poll, who would you vote for?

linki: DH, do you think llama is good? Do you think JJJ is good? You voted for him last day. What changed?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I am so ISO'ing your asses this weekend.

linki @FZ: yes

linki @motel: man, you voted DH for that quote, didn't you? now you're all "uuhm catch up I must"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:Serious question, if the mafia team won with the last baddie standing, a lurker who barely did anything, would you really consider it a civvie loss?

Do you all really not have a player you're suspicious of other than Tranq? Mac, if Tranq was off the poll, who would you vote for?

linki: DH, do you think llama is good? Do you think JJJ is good? You voted for him last day. What changed?
Yes, because it would appear that some civvies refuse to consider the possibility that Tranq is doing this on purpose.

Of course I have other suspicions. I don't find any of them more compelling than getting rid of Tranq right now.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:Yes, because it would appear that some civvies refuse to consider the possibility that Tranq is doing this on purpose.

Of course I have other suspicions. I don't find any of them more compelling than getting rid of Tranq right now.
I am willing to consider the possibility that Tranq is bad. I don't think he's hiding out on purpose though. Lurkers gonna lurk. Hell, last time he was a baddie he put up 200 posts.

And what is this?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mother of God Jimmy. You have legitimately jumped the shark. Please go to bed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It appears as though you are suggesting that I somehow scumslipped by referring to players arguing with the potential of a Tranq=bad scenario as civilians.

1. You don't believe in scumslips
2. By virtue of Tranq being alive I am referring to everyone not voting for him of which many are bound to be civilians
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:Serious question, if the mafia team won with the last baddie standing, a lurker who barely did anything, would you really consider it a civvie loss?

Yes, because it would appear that some civvies refuse to consider the possibility that Tranq is doing this on purpose.

Yet, you won't say who your other suspects are, even though I asked.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:It appears as though you are suggesting that I somehow scumslipped by referring to players arguing with the potential of a Tranq=bad scenario as civilians.

2. By virtue of Tranq being alive I am referring to everyone not voting for him of which many are bound to be civilians
1. You literally told me that you scumslip often.
2. You bothered to defend yourself against that bullshit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:Mother of God Jimmy. You have legitimately jumped the shark. Please go to bed.
I like my lynch more than your lynch. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Yes.

I don't find myself agreeing with the llama case enough to vote that way. As to Jay, Long Con's theory about him being Kubrick is something to ruminate on but not actionable right now. I'd rather vote Tranq.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

If Tranq was off the poll my vote would have been cast early for Matt. I probably would have achieved nothing with that, so at this point I would probably be trying to cause a tie again.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Mother of God Jimmy. You have legitimately jumped the shark. Please go to bed.
I like my lynch more than your lynch. :grin:
I want a tie and Llama is ahead so voting for Llama isn't going to help that outcome.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:It appears as though you are suggesting that I somehow scumslipped by referring to players arguing with the potential of a Tranq=bad scenario as civilians.

1. You literally told me that you scumslip often.
2. You bothered to defend yourself against that bullshit.
You would have preferred I not defend it?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:If Tranq was off the poll my vote would have been cast early for Matt. I probably would have achieved nothing with that, so at this point I would probably be trying to cause a tie again.
What happened to your agreement that either llama or Dom is bad?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DharmaHelper wrote:

Yes.

I don't find myself agreeing with the llama case enough to vote that way. As to Jay, Long Con's theory about him being Kubrick is something to ruminate on but not actionable right now. I'd rather vote Tranq.
Why?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

If Tranq was off the poll my vote would have been cast early for Matt. I probably would have achieved nothing with that, so at this point I would probably be trying to cause a tie again.
What exactly did you learn from the last tie? You were so excited about the tie, yet funnily, nothing has been taken from that 4 way tie, and you're back to pushing a Tranq lynch.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

What exactly did you learn from the last tie? You were so excited about the tie, yet funnily, nothing has been taken from that 4 way tie, and you're back to pushing a Tranq lynch.
I learned that ties with multiple people in them result in scum lynches.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:I want a tie and Llama is ahead so voting for Llama isn't going to help that outcome.
Screw a tie.
MacDougall wrote:You would have preferred I not defend it?
Pretty much, yes. I'd have preferred you calling me a moron and leaving it at that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:If Tranq was off the poll my vote would have been cast early for Matt. I probably would have achieved nothing with that, so at this point I would probably be trying to cause a tie again.
What happened to your agreement that either llama or Dom is bad?
I agree that it is a possibility. I also agree that it's possible that Lorab was just writing words and there is nothing to be taken from them at all.

Now, if Llama had 1 fewer votes than Tranq right now. I would vote for him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I want a tie and Llama is ahead so voting for Llama isn't going to help that outcome.
Screw a tie.
Pretty much, yes. I'd have preferred you calling me a moron and leaving it at that.
Note to self: Lurk and call Jimmy a moron when he suspects you. This will result in him not suspecting you.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Impressive. Should we just go and vote you until we bring it to a tie. If you're bad, you'll be lynched, if not, you'll be saved. How did we not think about this before. We could take it further, and just each vote for a different person. There will be a tie, and surely a baddie would be lynched
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Screw a tie.
Note to self: Lurk and call Jimmy a moron when he suspects you. This will result in him not suspecting you.
Only one of those things makes sense for a MacDougall. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
FZ. wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Impressive. Should we just go and vote you until we bring it to a tie. If you're bad, you'll be lynched, if not, you'll be saved. How did we not think about this before. We could take it further, and just each vote for a different person. There will be a tie, and surely a baddie would be lynched
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

A Tranq lynch underwhelms me, but it doesn't disgust me. At least this time we're not trying to kill FZ for no reason.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Mac, why aren't you pushing for a Wilgy lynch? He's the mother of all lurkers this game

linki: :rolleyes:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Day 3.5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by motel room »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Yay!
He says while clenching his buttcheeks and a forced grin with teeth bared.
I'm actually quite pleased to have been wrong. Not sure where this leaves me in terms of suspects, but I'll have a look and see what pops out
Not sure why this would change whether you suspect JJJ or not.
I mean moreso those I thought were bussing LoRab.
Is it this? You dropped names cos you thought we were bussing Lorab?
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FZ. wrote:Mac, why aren't you pushing for a Wilgy lynch? He's the mother of all lurkers this game

linki: :rolleyes:
Because Tranq already had votes on him and Wilgy didn't.
DharmaHelper

Re: Day 3.5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by DharmaHelper »

motel room wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Yay!
He says while clenching his buttcheeks and a forced grin with teeth bared.
I'm actually quite pleased to have been wrong. Not sure where this leaves me in terms of suspects, but I'll have a look and see what pops out
Not sure why this would change whether you suspect JJJ or not.
I mean moreso those I thought were bussing LoRab.
Is it this? You dropped names cos you thought we were bussing Lorab?
Are you seriously just pulling quotes and saying shit that makes no sense?

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

You guys were right on LoRab. Good job!

Night was bloody. :( That sucks.

You know what sucks more? My play this cycle. I am sorry. Still dealing with work chaos and my hubby has been on my schedule the last two nights so having my "post work mafia catch up alone time" hasn't happened. This shall change soon.

I like the work JJJ did with llama/dom. I keep going back and forth over who looks worse because of it. lorab did indeed first talk to her meta. She looked to LC to back her up on it and I verified that it does indeed happen. Last time it happened was Monty Python mafia where she and I were baddie teammates together. In that light, it looks alot like she was distancing from llama to buddy Dom. But if she's the one that tells the thread her meta, is she doing it to flip the script or did she just do it by accident because she is busy, distracted or whatever. Or are they both civs and she didn't care who she supported or made look bad because "not her team, not her problem"?

I like FZ's points about why JJJ is not likely lorab's teammates lots as well. I said yes to her posts as I was reading many times.

I think for the sake of balance it's pretty likely that some civs would also have positions. Balance is a super big deal to at least 1 of our hosts. Having co-hosted with her a couple of times, I know this intimately.

I get that my vote last cycle doesn't paint me in the greatest light. So, I can see people wanting to look my way, but I'm not a baddie this time. Just my usually over extended self.

I'm supposed to be at work in a half hour and I'm not even dressed yet.

Voting llama now because it's the best case atm.

Oh - and tranq. while lc is right and he does like to plot behind the scenes - his lackidasy attiude does have me leaning more toward bored civ tranq with no cool role powers and with no bts and can't be assed to care about the game than bts tranq or civ tranq with a kick ass role. I can't vote him solely on lack of content as I've made that mistake before.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Changed my vote to Llama just now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Poor sweet Llama

Matt (17), Tranq (19), Dom (20), Metalmarsh89 (21), FZ. (22), MacDougall (23), bea (24)

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”