Dutchies (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 20
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Re: Night 4 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Matt »

bea, the reason I asked you about BR/Sorsha...
bea wrote:I would like to hear more from LC regarding everyone else. For me, personally, his lazor focus on JJ is either a) he's that convinced he's right or b) baddie tactic.

So he could either be like Sorsha and BR was regarding Lorab -

Or like lorab was in being super not happy about almost being lynched and then never answering any of my questions hoping it would all blow under the table.
Per the underline, you seem to assert that they're civvies. Or actually, now that I'm looking at it a bit closer, I suppose all you're asserting is that they were "convinced they were right". Anyway, that's why I asked.

I see peeps are looking at MM...good, because after seeing 3J's case and seeing Sorsha come at me for not being "aggressive" enough...check this out...
Metalmarsh89 wrote:And to add, Matt did propose the same case that you did, that I slipped, and must be mafia. But he took a pretty hesitant approach to it. The Matt I remember from Talking Heads would have dogged me all day and all game over something like that.
Now what did Sorsha say again?
Sorsha wrote:Maybe he has a team helping to reign in his aggressiveness this game?

I don't know if "aggressiveness" is the right word for it. His "Matt-ness" maybe? :p
Knowing I'm civvie, alarm bells are ringing right now. Even though Marmot made his comment days and days ago, it feels like they've been talking about how I've been "less aggressive" in chat, and that's how they can get an easy lynch out of me.

Fyi, since Talking Heads, I've been "less aggressive" in every game I've played. True story. After Epignosis completely ripped me a new one in that game, then in the following two games MacD proposed a policy lynch on me, I've learned to stfu.

But wait, Matt! You can't possibly just be using that example to link Sorsha and MM, can you? Naaah.

There's more!

At one point, after I accuse MM of being a baddie w/o giving a reason, Sorsha keeps asking me what I'm talking about, and how she super wants to know what my thoughts are...so I say...
Matt wrote:I'm not trying to policy lynch MM. :eek:

Anyway, it's not much, but this caught my eye...
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Ricochet wrote:LoRab and llama have not butted heads over who is the better writer and poster.

confirmed fishy
I think I'm cool with lynching llama first. I hope I don't forget by the time I have to vote.
Which team do you think he is on?
This is a closed set up, and though there are most likely two teams of baddies, I think there's also a possibility that there is a big team of 7 or 8 like there was in Talking Heads.

But Marmot automatically assumes two teams.
Then Sorsha replies...
Sorsha wrote:@Matt- that was the same thing I noticed about MM but I'm not convinced that assuming there is more than one baddie team in a 30 player game is enough to convince me he's guilty.
Orly?

That's the same thing you noticed, eh?

Anyway, I'm down with an MM lynch. And if he's bad, look at Sorsha. Hell, if he ain't bad, look at Sorsha. She's bein' tricksy. Did she vote for Lorab the day Lorab was actually lynched? I don't recall.

Oh, btw, right before Sorsha starts chattin' away on how I've been less aggressive, what did MM post out of nowhere earlier this phase?
Metalmarsh89 wrote::evileye:
Matt wrote:RIH LLama.

FZ - I was thinking that you were most likely Golden's Monopoly play buddy. But if that were true, then why the never ending defense of 3J? I don't think I've played with a civ LC since I came back for Mafia, but he seems pretty legit to me in this game. I think it's odd that he's simply asking people to talk about his case, and now people are calling him bad. :faint:

bea - Do you believe Sorsha/BR to be good this game?

Voting for Dolphin Army
Boom diggity.
Sweet. So MM, you and Sorsha decided today was the day to go all in on me, huh?
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Re: Day 5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bea, I also think Matt has been quiet. Maybe he's trying something new? :shrug:
Couldn't we say the same thing about you? :shrug:
I didn't indict Matt with my post. I just made an observation.

Anyway, that doesn't make sense either because you're saying I'm classic baddie game.
Uuh it does make perfect sense if the implication is that you're trying something new as a baddie. Where did I say you're classic baddie game?!
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 240
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I had planned on voting Metalmarsh today unless something conclusive happened to someone else. I don't feel he's added anything to the game and that "which" question still dances in the back of my mind even though Metalmarsh explained his viewpoint. I won't vote today, I like to wait until closer to the end so I can assess everything that's happened in the phase.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I never noticed this before. It's a huge crock.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
juliets wrote:Metalmarsh here is the question I asked you. Note that I am not asking the same questions you already answered. I'm wanting to know what was in your head when you picked the word "which" when you framed the question.
juliets wrote:MM, your question to him was "which team do you think he is on?". That sounds like you not only know there are two teams (i know you responded to this already) but that you knew what the team names were. What made you use the word "which"? And what did you expect in return from JJJ that would be an example of "which"? I hope you understand what I am asking. If not, let me know.
Sorry I never responded juliets. I've been playing much of this game so far on my phone, and just must be missing posts.

Anyway, to answer your questions.
  • 1) I have no idea how many teams there are. That was an intentional "slip" to see how folks responded.
    2) I did not know that the mafia team(s) have names. Your suggestion of that is very suspicious imo. I did not imply that I knew it either.
    3) I expected Jay to be far more aggressive in his response, since the number of mafia teams is unknown, and I implied that I knew how many there were. Then again, Jay was acting apathetic before I asked the question, so I don't know what to make of it. Different Jay =/= mafia Jay.
And to add, Matt did propose the same case that you did, that I slipped, and must be mafia. But he took a pretty hesitant approach to it. The Matt I remember from Talking Heads would have dogged me all day and all game over something like that.

Juliets, where did you get the idea that the mafia team(s) have names?
Marsh, you asked me which team I thought llama was on. How in the world would that provoke an "aggressive" response from me? Why would you ever have any reason to expect that? This reads to me like a complete b/s excuse for asking a filler question that drew a lot of suspicion to you.

You're bad.
Why did you come to this conclusion 5 days later?

If you are civilian, you don't know the answer to that question. Thus, my asking such a specific, seemingly informed question should have looked suspicious. I asked that question on Night 0 for two reasons. 1) Only Ricochet would understand. 2) To garner discussion and look at reactions.

Why does my response on Day 2 suddenly look like a load of crock when it was a perfectly acceptable answer, by your standards, when I first asked it?

Your accusations of me are somewhat convenient. You've gone back on your own previous statements at a time when there has been some interest in lynching me.

Linki: What? I'm going all in?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:I had planned on voting Metalmarsh today unless something conclusive happened to someone else. I don't feel he's added anything to the game and that "which" question still dances in the back of my mind even though Metalmarsh explained his viewpoint. I won't vote today, I like to wait until closer to the end so I can assess everything that's happened in the phase.
You should have just lynched me when I asked the question.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

One thing JJJ's recap reminded me is that MM called zebra confirmed town several times.

Explain yourself, MM.
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Night 4 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote: :evileye:
Matt wrote:RIH LLama.

FZ - I was thinking that you were most likely Golden's Monopoly play buddy. But if that were true, then why the never ending defense of 3J? I don't think I've played with a civ LC since I came back for Mafia, but he seems pretty legit to me in this game. I think it's odd that he's simply asking people to talk about his case, and now people are calling him bad. :faint:

bea - Do you believe Sorsha/BR to be good this game?

Voting for Dolphin Army
Boom diggity.
Sweet. So MM, you and Sorsha decided today was the day to go all in on me, huh?
Believe it or not Matt, that evil eye smiley should not have been in this post. I was posting from my phone, and must have inadvertently pressed that.

In case you didn't notice, I also voted Dolphin Army, which was the reason I responded to your post as such.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:One thing JJJ's recap reminded me is that MM called zebra confirmed town several times.

Explain yourself, MM.
I already did.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Also Matt, I have mentioned you once all game, and that was commenting on your Day 1 case against me.

I don't understand how you've reached the conclusion that I've been talking about you and want to lynch you today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:One thing JJJ's recap reminded me is that MM called zebra confirmed town several times.

Explain yourself, MM.
I already did.
Convenient claim.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why did you come to this conclusion 5 days later?
I said I hadn't noticed the content when it was new. Why does that matter anyway?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:If you are civilian, you don't know the answer to that question. Thus, my asking such a specific, seemingly informed question should have looked suspicious. I asked that question on Night 0 for two reasons. 1) Only Ricochet would understand. 2) To garner discussion and look at reactions.

Why does my response on Day 2 suddenly look like a load of crock when it was a perfectly acceptable answer, by your standards, when I first asked it?
I didn't call this response "perfectly acceptable" at any point. I never even discussed it.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Your accusations of me are somewhat convenient. You've gone back on your own previous statements at a time when there has been some interest in lynching me.
I don't care whether it looks convenient. If I'm dead today then I'm dead. I have to leave decent content behind to help those alive finish this game off without me. You're suspicious.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Re: 2015 GAME OF CHAMPIONS

Post by Ricochet »

Links to post histories by bea and motel, because I will soon start needing them like air, and it seems MM is too baddie in this game to deliver.

Also thought I'd update this:

PLAYER POST LINKS

bcornett24 / motelroom
bea
Boomslang
DharmaHelper
Dom
DrWilgy
Draconus
Elohcin / FZ
JaggedJimmyJay
Juliets
Long Con
MacDougall
Matt
Metalmarsh89
nijuukyugou
RadicalFuzz
sig
Sorsha
Tranq

Undead roaming zombie abomination - also knows as the great Papryco
Ricochet

Dead:
a2thezebra
DFaraday
Epignosis
Golden
HamburgerBoy
LoRab
Timmer
thellama73
Black Rock
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Oops, motelroom couldnt' replace b24, because b24 is ded. :blush:

Whom did motel replace?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Also Matt, I have mentioned you once all game, and that was commenting on your Day 1 case against me.

I don't understand how you've reached the conclusion that I've been talking about you and want to lynch you today.
Hmmm.

The evil eye smiley was an indicator that you were trying to set me up, but if you're being honest about that being an accident...

What do you think of Sorsha? I'm not calling you bad for this, btw, but...

Do you really think that Sorsha "noticed the same thing" I did about your "which team" comment, but decided it was not enough to pursue you on Day one?

I truly believe Sorsha was being opportunistic going after me, especially after bea started talking about my "quietness". I'm pretty sure Sorsha and her team got me lynched in AWR, also for not being "confrontational" enough or whatever. I remember people talking about that silly items list and how "Oh Matt would've brought up the Obsidian Dagger waaaaaay before if he were good".

Anyway, thoughts on Sorsha?
Image Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 135

Re: Day 2~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:Attention~

Bass the Clever has asked to be replaced, and motel room has graciously volunteered to replace him. He cannot be voted for today, and cannot be targeted tonight.

Please give him a warm welcome :cloud9:
Post from Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:12:44 pm
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet

Re: 2015 GAME OF CHAMPIONS

Post by Ricochet »

Ignore previous one, pay attention to this one. Woke up after sleeping 4 hours in the afternoon and my brain must be in DH-doing-Day-polls mode.

PLAYER POST LINKS

bea
Boomslang
DharmaHelper
Dom
DrWilgy
Draconus
Elohcin / FZ
JaggedJimmyJay
Juliets
Long Con
MacDougall
Matt
Metalmarsh89
motelroom
nijuukyugou
Sorsha
Tranq

Undead roaming zombie abomination - also knows as the great Papryco
Ricochet

Dead:
a2thezebra
bcornett24
Black Rock
DFaraday
Epignosis
Golden
HamburgerBoy
LoRab
RadicalFuzz
sig
Timmer
thellama73
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Why did you come to this conclusion 5 days later?
I said I hadn't noticed the content when it was new. Why does that matter anyway?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:If you are civilian, you don't know the answer to that question. Thus, my asking such a specific, seemingly informed question should have looked suspicious. I asked that question on Night 0 for two reasons. 1) Only Ricochet would understand. 2) To garner discussion and look at reactions.

I didn't call this response "perfectly acceptable" at any point. I never even discussed it.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Your accusations of me are somewhat convenient. You've gone back on your own previous statements at a time when there has been some interest in lynching me.
I don't care whether it looks convenient. If I'm dead today then I'm dead. I have to leave decent content behind to help those alive finish this game off without me. You're suspicious.
Oops, mistake on my part for which response you liked from me.

Linki: I have 0 thoughts on Sorsha to be honest. I think this is the first recent game I've played with her that she hasn't called me bad, but that's all I've noticed.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 429
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Voting for Metalmarsh89.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Voting for Metalmarsh89.
:clap:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
You just achieved your win con or something, didn't you?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
You just achieved your win con or something, didn't you?
I wish, lol.

No, he seemed so keen on me being bad, I applauded his taking action to vote for me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:Who all has placed votes on you LC?
I believe there were some temp votes, but I didn't see any votes for me in the Poll Thread.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I don't remember in fact LC receiving any votes, temp or not, except if when JJJ voted everybody counts.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

HamburgerBoy, who did he hide behind on the night he died?

In reverse order chronologically:

His last post certifies that his biggest suspicion is of Dom.

In this post, he puts MM toward the yellower section of the suspicion list.

In the same post, he says he trusts Long Con.

Suspicion of Dom.

Civ read of DharmaHelper.

Suspicious of Draconus, and also Dom, Draco, Wilgy, and maybe nijuu.

A couple of Dom suspicion posts.

Wishy-washy about bea and juliets.

Believes JJJ looks less likely to be on a bad team, due to reasons.

Done for now. This is a link to HBoy's posts oif anyone wants to continue on with this.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Anyway, going to work soon. :bea:
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

Sorry for being absent most of the day. Will probably be so tomorrow as well.

MM, I have to say, my thoughts coming into this day were that you were bad. The fact that BR is dead doesn't help you :P You've been acting very similar to Pikmin. I don't see enough involvement from you, and you are skating by. Your recent posts make me doubt that, but I think you should start naming your suspects and giving really good reasons for them, because this just feels like how you voted for Epi in Pikmin mafia every day.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by FZ. »

What do people think of Juliets now?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

I the great Macryco am here to trolololol
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:I the great Macryco am here to trolololol
Not eager to vote KFM right away, I notice...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
What's KFM?

I'll vote for whoever makes the most sense at the last minute in an attempt to cause a tie.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Also Matt, I have mentioned you once all game, and that was commenting on your Day 1 case against me.

Hmmm.

The evil eye smiley was an indicator that you were trying to set me up, but if you're being honest about that being an accident...

Do you really think that Sorsha "noticed the same thing" I did about your "which team" comment, but decided it was not enough to pursue you on Day one?

I truly believe Sorsha was being opportunistic going after me, especially after bea started talking about my "quietness". I'm pretty sure Sorsha and her team got me lynched in AWR, also for not being "confrontational" enough or whatever. I remember people talking about that silly items list and how "Oh Matt would've brought up the Obsidian Dagger waaaaaay before if he were good".

I really don't think that someone assuming that there are 2 baddie teams in a 30 player game is very suspicious lol so no... That's not something I would pursue someone on.

Me "pursuing" you (and Dom) today has 100% to do with the fact that you both came into the thread today asking specific people their thoughts on me specifically and I want to know why. Because to ME it sounds like the two of you have been discussing me in btsc.

I asked both of you about this an neither of you have answered me either.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:Also he isn't bad and any vote for me would be hugely bad for the Civs.
If I were bad why would I endorse your plan to lunch either Llama or myself? Why wouldn't I condemn it and just hop on a counter train?
It's a valid question and it's one I'm considering. I don't think it's out of the question for a baddie to do what you've done in that scenario, though I did think it was less likely than the way llama responded to it (we've affirmed I was wrong about llama).
I agree-- not out of the question, but not something I think I would let LoRab do to me as a teammate (nor are my interactions with her something I would do as a baddie teammate).

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:TBH you don't have much reason to think I'm bad other than my interactions with Lorab.
That's a great reason to suspect anyone. Interactions with confirmed mafia are the bread and butter of my Mafia strategy.
That's true, and I don't deny that. What I'm saying is that my interactions are a very unfortunate coincidence.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:I don't think that is something that baddie Dom would do.
That could be. What specifically have I asserted in my analyses do you feel you wouldn't do as a baddie?
I've somewhat answered that, but I do not think I would have made it look so "bad" if I were bad. This obviously is WIFOM, but it's the truth.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:Many of the cases against me have been NO Us
Mine is not. Do not assert that it is, because that's plain wrong.
Post-LoRab lynch it is not. Pre-LoRab lynch, it was.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Dom wrote:and rather vapid.
I've felt the same way about your suspicion of me for essentially the entire game. Well, I've felt that way about all suspicion of me the entire game until the more recent fact-based case built around the Kubrick drama. That's easier to understand.
I thought LC built a well thought out argument, but I would agree that myself and others had rather vapid agreements with him-- does that a baddie make? No.
I do lend credence to the Kubrick theory.

Matt wrote:
Knowing I'm civvie, alarm bells are ringing right now. Even though Marmot made his comment days and days ago, it feels like they've been talking about how I've been "less aggressive" in chat, and that's how they can get an easy lynch out of me.

Fyi, since Talking Heads, I've been "less aggressive" in every game I've played. True story. After Epignosis completely ripped me a new one in that game, then in the following two games MacD proposed a policy lynch on me, I've learned to stfu.

But wait, Matt! You can't possibly just be using that example to link Sorsha and MM, can you? Naaah.

There's more!

At one point, after I accuse MM of being a baddie w/o giving a reason, Sorsha keeps asking me what I'm talking about, and how she super wants to know what my thoughts are...so I say...
I snipped for relevance...

Did A World Reborn take place before or after Talking Heads?
Ricochet wrote:
Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bea, I also think Matt has been quiet. Maybe he's trying something new? :shrug:
Couldn't we say the same thing about you? :shrug:
I didn't indict Matt with my post. I just made an observation.

Anyway, that doesn't make sense either because you're saying I'm classic baddie game.
Uuh it does make perfect sense if the implication is that you're trying something new as a baddie. Where did I say you're classic baddie game?!
No... you have referenced my baddie gameplay that you have observed several times and attempted to make connections to it.

Can someone summarize the case on Marshy for me?

Sorsha, I am planning on answering you, but I'd like a certain response from someone else first. If I don't have it soon, I'll explain.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:Sorry for being absent most of the day. Will probably be so tomorrow as well.

MM, I have to say, my thoughts coming into this day were that you were bad. The fact that BR is dead doesn't help you :P You've been acting very similar to Pikmin. I don't see enough involvement from you, and you are skating by. Your recent posts make me doubt that, but I think you should start naming your suspects and giving really good reasons for them, because this just feels like how you voted for Epi in Pikmin mafia every day.
Just because BR was nightkilled in a mafia game doesn't mean I am bad. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorsha wrote:
Matt wrote:

Hmmm.

I really don't think that someone assuming that there are 2 baddie teams in a 30 player game is very suspicious lol so no... That's not something I would pursue someone on.

Me "pursuing" you (and Dom) today has 100% to do with the fact that you both came into the thread today asking specific people their thoughts on me specifically and I want to know why. Because to ME it sounds like the two of you have been discussing me in btsc.

I wasn't even assuming it, I was pretending to assume it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
What's KFM?

I'll vote for whoever makes the most sense at the last minute in an attempt to cause a tie.
You gave JJJ that name, not me...
Dom wrote:No... you have referenced my baddie gameplay that you have observed several times and attempted to make connections to it.
I only did the first part. You're obviously mostly concealing your baddie gameplay, so I can't make direct connections to it. :p
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:EBWOP
Sorsha wrote:I'm looking at players other than jjj today I think. I was feeling better about him yesterday and I'd hate to lose him if he's a civ.
Sorsha wrote:Voting for jjj
What changed?
I keep going back and forth. LC made a good case, it can't be ignored imo. Im not super confident I my vote today though. I'm starting to suspect Dom and Matt so I could go with one of them possibly too.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote:RIP BR. Guess you weren't a confirmed baddie. :sigh:

So do we have any Pikmin left to gather?
Nobody's pitching in on this...
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:

I don't have anything to say to it. :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

I don't have anything to say to it. :shrug:
If it's written in BR's role, why shouldn't we look into it?

Nobody is missing from the poll today. Was that perhaps a Pikmin ability?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
What's KFM?

You gave JJJ that name, not me...
Dom wrote:No... you have referenced my baddie gameplay that you have observed several times and attempted to make connections to it.
I only did the first part. You're obviously mostly concealing your baddie gameplay, so I can't make direct connections to it. :p
.....so.... like.... what's the argument then????
Ricochet wrote:

I don't really know what to do about it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sorsha wrote:
Matt wrote:

Hmmm.

You're right, I didn't answer you specifically, but I did answer bea...? You reading my posts, Sorsha? :evileye:
Matt wrote:bea, the reason I asked you about BR/Sorsha...
bea wrote:I would like to hear more from LC regarding everyone else. For me, personally, his lazor focus on JJ is either a) he's that convinced he's right or b) baddie tactic.

So he could either be like Sorsha and BR was regarding Lorab -

Or like lorab was in being super not happy about almost being lynched and then never answering any of my questions hoping it would all blow under the table.
Per the underline, you seem to assert that they're civvies. Or actually, now that I'm looking at it a bit closer, I suppose all you're asserting is that they were "convinced they were right". Anyway, that's why I asked.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote: .....so.... like.... what's the argument then????
I'm...replying to your ideas?

Mostly, though, I think we can go back on your idea that Matt is intentionally playing it differently as a baddie, and that the same could be said of you, if one were to suspect you of being yet again bad. So why you go after Matt for that angle?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:HamburgerBoy, who did he hide behind on the night he died?

In reverse order chronologically:

His last post certifies that his biggest suspicion is of Dom.

In this post, he puts MM toward the yellower section of the suspicion list.

In the same post, he says he trusts Long Con.

Suspicion of Dom.

Civ read of DharmaHelper.

Suspicious of Draconus, and also Dom, Draco, Wilgy, and maybe nijuu.

A couple of Dom suspicion posts.

Wishy-washy about bea and juliets.

Believes JJJ looks less likely to be on a bad team, due to reasons.

Done for now. This is a link to HBoy's posts oif anyone wants to continue on with this.
Nothing conclusive out of this, except for DH, JJJ and you being the more confident calls he made. I don't think it would have been in his interest to test one of his major suspects - meaning potentially going kamikaze, if he got it right, so I'd search for a few names he might have felt good hiding behind, but ultimately got it wrong.

I'll have to remember, indeed, to scan his posts post-death as well for possible clues.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh you abbreviated King of Fuck Mountain! Ha!

No, I'm not keen to vote for Jimmy straight away on account of Jimmy already having votes on him and that not being the best way to ensure a tie.

After that first tie I got addicted to the feeling. I reckon we should just work out a tie on every single player every day and let fate decide the game. Wouldn't that be fun? I think so.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have decided I am now a Tranq supporter btw. I love the tactic of trying to win the game as scum by contributing no effort and throwing silent votes on people. I support the effort and will not be pushing for his lynch anymore.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I would still expect you to address my post Matt, when I look for an answer to my question to you I am looking for my quote or "@Sorsha" in your post. Not an address to bea.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy, come out here and make posts you micro.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sorsha wrote:I would still expect you to address my post Matt, when I look for an answer to my question to you I am looking for my quote or "@Sorsha" in your post. Not an address to bea.
I feel like this is you trying to pick a fight, so we'll end it here.

Also, Sorsha.
Image Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I'm not trying to pick a fight I'm trying to get you to state plainly what you mean and to address a question directly. I don't see what's wrong with that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Please note where I pointed out that Matt is saying BS fake stuff days ago. Good to know it's being picked up on. Matt is perfect candidate for being put into a tie.

Matt

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”