80%

Total votes: 20
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 236

Re: Day 8 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Draconus »

MacDougall wrote:Draco, Marsh, juliets and Motel
:huh: Now that would be an odd bunch. I think Juliets would have killed herself or bussed us all so she wouldn't have to put up with our shenanigans.

I don't have a team.

Linki: precisely. Linki again. That was a response for DH
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 686

Post by DharmaHelper »

DrWilgy wrote:I thought I had something important found something that would lead us to a non-civvie lynch, turned out I wasn't paying attention.

Yeah, I checked you first because my GTH of you was Drac's teammate. It wasn't a lie though, I was wrong.
My next question(s)

Why did you not include quotes in your post? Why did you overblow what I said? Why use such loaded language, if all you wanted to do was try to determine connections?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

juliets I lumped you into the list of people who are voting for Wilgy who aren't named DharmaHelper.

I wasn't insinuating you are teammates. You are literally all the people voting for Wilgy on the back of DH's case. It was a fair question. Would your votes be there if DH wasn't driving it? No. I don't think so. I think all four of you would be voting whichever else seemed the easiest place to put it. For better or for worse.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Question to Mac: Do you think a Sorsha lynch would land a baddie or do you just not want to lynch Wilgy?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Lol just realized that Juliets proved my point! XD

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote:Question to Mac: Do you think a Sorsha lynch would land a baddie or do you just not want to lynch Wilgy?
I think there's a better chance but it's still low. I think there is an almost 100% chance a Draco lynch does.
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 225

Post by DrWilgy »

Draconus wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Draconus wrote:Wilgy, you're full of shit. And my answer is still no.
I can't even claim that I made a mistake? and I'm full of shit? WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR ME? What of YOUR own reason are you voting for me for?
Did I not state them? I'm sure I did at some point. If not, the jist of my suspicion of you is that you and Sorsha are on a team. When you posted after Boom's death that Sorsha was one of the ones you would look at as a result of his flip (paraphrasing mind you), Sorsha's reaction (this is where my opinion) read to me clear as day: "wtf why are you bussing me, I haven't done anything to you" .... now I know I've said this because you responded with "illogical!" (My word, not yours) and I responded to that with "If I haven't seen it happen before, it wouldn't be my theory."

Now, you ask for me to point out the flaws in my theory. Redundant. You've already done so. I responded to that. So why are we going in circles?

I leave you with this: MP is notorious for bussing teammates without letting know beforehand in chat. And I know he's not the only one.
We are going in circles, because your vote doesn't make sense if that's the case. I can't bus Sorsha, we aren't teammates. And technically no, you didn't you stated NO. Why the hell would I bus a teammate without letting them know before hand? They are my team! your vote still doesn't make sense if that's your angle also, MP and I aren't the same person, and I don't know how you can use that as a point of reference for me.

Linki: in regards to the Drac exchange previous, that still doesn't make what I said a lie. Same thing as I stated earlier: I mischaractarised the tone of your writing and the placement of "yellow" as you stated Drac to be. While looking back on it now, I clearly see a suspicion out of you, but when I had read that post I originally read it as like I said "meh, he yellow, I'm not looking at him too much." which read scummy as hell in my head.

Linki linki: I didn't quote because I was showering and doing that on mobile is hard. I didn't mean to overblow what you had stated if that's what you got from it. That's simply how I read it at first. The loaded language came from me thinking I had solved the puzzle and I was excited.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Question to Mac: Do you think a Sorsha lynch would land a baddie or do you just not want to lynch Wilgy?
I think there's a better chance but it's still low. I think there is an almost 100% chance a Draco lynch does.
Do you think Motel Room is Kubrick?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

It's just as easy for you to say "we're not teammates" as it is for me to say "I don't have a team." All we have there is our word.

Also, why you using your phone in the shower dude?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Draconus wrote:It's just as easy for you to say "we're not teammates" as it is for me to say "I don't have a team." All we have there is our word.

Also, why you using your phone in the shower dude?
It feels good.

@DH, I was wondering about that myself. Do you know Motel playing the game normally indicate civvyness or scummyness?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
That's... really quite likely isn't it?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I've never played with motel room before I dont think.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Would you like to vote there?

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I have. He was scum in Tree mafia and he was right up to it and I was the only one who read him right. I've played with him shit tons on RYM. He is a very, very good player and I've never seen him play like this before. As scum he has a tendency to ask questions that serve no purpose. As a townie he asks lots of questions that do. Either way he's generally not lurky.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Would you like to vote there?
... I feel like this is almost too obvious? But ... yes?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm ashamed I didn't consider the Kubrick thing until now. I'm surprised nobody made the connection now that I think about it...
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thoughts about Motel,
1. We shouldn't have let him lurk this long.
2. If he is Kubrick, who shot at him?
3. If he is Kubrick and it was a civvie role that shot at him, I would think that someone would've pointed out a possible Kubrick connection much earlier in the phase.

Thoughts about Kubrick,
It's kinda odd that Kubrick was revealed right as JJJ was upto the lynching block, and we haven't since received any other random baddie roles. I've began to have my doubts that Kubrick existed in the first place because of this.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I suppose the best question for dealing with Motel is,

How close are we to LYLO?
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Matt »

Wow. Not one vote on MM.

Night 6 Dom says
Dom wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I never bought the narrative that Marsh is *neutral*. I suggest you all find your receipts and head to the nearest customer service desk.
Nah bro, cuz Marmot said that you did prolly check him, but you hit "indy" instead of neutral lulz. I mean, right?

Day 6 Dom says
Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:@dom, you answered your own question. You asked what evidence I've brought forth, and you followed it up with the evidence I've brought forth.

You also stated a suspect list with my name on it. Ok, what is your case against me?

I know you're not happy that I've claimed neutral, yet am suddenly casing you. Whether such actions would benefit me or not are is my own problem. You can't decide that for me. You can decide whether to believe my claim, but based what you have said since that point, I have no reason to see that you don't believe me.
....I literally have argued that you aren't behaving like I'd expect you to if you were truly neutral. I posted about it a lot. Selective memory or bad?
Can't tell.
Yes I understand that. Can you explain that mindset from a baddie perspective?
...Yes.... and I have been....

I think you are a baddie who thought they found an easy lynch.
Nah brah. Like Marmot said, you checked him and you got "indy", not "neutral", DERP! Why are you calling Marmot "bad" if you checked him and got indy? DERP!

Day 6 Dom says
Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:What should a neutral role do, if he shouldn't care about voting/lynching anyone? :shrug2:
Why is Marshy so attached to the idea of lynching me? Why has he voted me early in the last two phases and only moved his vote to save himself? Why am I a "suspect"? Marsh claims to not be playing for anyone really, but that can't be the case if he is attached to "suspicions" like this. It makes no sense. He also cannot cite evidence of my baddiness. People are literally saying it's suspicious because I want to know why I'm suspicious and you don't find that strange?
Nah brah, why are you calling MM "strange" ? Why are you saying it CAN'T BE THE CASE THAT HE'S ONLY PLAYING FOR HIMSELF, ROLECHECKER? DERPS A DERPY DERP! Like MM said, you checked him and you got "indy", not "neutral", and so I don't know why you're trying to insinuate that MM is bad ON DAY 6, DOM! Oh and DH doesn't give a fuck about what you say.

Day 6 Dom says, in response to a Marmot post
Dom wrote:My thinking you are bad is linked to two main things:
1) you admitting you aren't civ
2) your latching on to me. if you are truly neutral, why are you so concerned with lynching me?
Nah dude, remember, Marmot said you probably checked him but you got "indy", not "bad", so I don't know why you keep calling him "bad" on Day 6, rolechecker. Oh and DH doesn't give a fuck about what you say.
Ricochet wrote:expresses annoyance at not being taken seriously
Totes.

Metalmarsh MM Marmot fucking evil baddie

But hey, that's right, Dom the rolechecker, who called MM "bad" on several occasions day 6...fuck Marmot must be right, Dom checked MM and got "indy".

Bullshit.
Image Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DrWilgy wrote: Thoughts about Kubrick,
It's kinda odd that Kubrick was revealed right as JJJ was upto the lynching block, and we haven't since received any other random baddie roles. I've began to have my doubts that Kubrick existed in the first place because of this.
For once, I agree with you. We've never had a second role revealed, civ or bad.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Drac, how close to LYLO do you think we are?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Why am I asking just Drac? DH, Mac, Matt, what do you think as well?
Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Wilgy, Drac...

As the top two lynch candidates, are either of you concerned with what I just posted?

Sorsha, FZ, Mac, bea, DH, juliets, anyone else that's playing...I mean SERIOUSLY.

How does the rolechecker call MM "bad" twice on day 6, puts him on a scum list THREE TIMES on day 6, says my favorite quote in the world on day 6...
Dom wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I never bought the narrative that Marsh is *neutral*. I suggest you all find your receipts and head to the nearest customer service desk.
How is MM not already lynched, like on Day 7? :faint:

I bet you all that when Dom reads this, he is going to be shaking his head that I, of all people, are screaming at you to please look at his breadcrumbs.

Please.

Linki - I'd rather see motel lynched then either of you right now. But you know who I really want lynched? Marmot. Why isn't anyone else seeing this??
Image Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DrWilgy wrote:Drac, how close to LYLO do you think we are?
Can't remember what that means cus I'm a nub.

@Matt, I'm keeping MM in the back of my mind. I haven't forgotten what Dom said. I think we have bigger fish to fry today, though.

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Next time everyone pops in, if you don't vote MM, I'd like you to say "Fuck off Dom", because after all, that's pretty much what you're doing.

DH, you can be the first, since you've pretty much said as much already.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Drac - Don't forget to tell the rolechecker to fuck off, thanks.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Re: Day 6 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:
Ricochet wrote:What should a neutral role do, if he shouldn't care about voting/lynching anyone? :shrug2:
Why is Marshy so attached to the idea of lynching me? Why has he voted me early in the last two phases and only moved his vote to save himself? Why am I a "suspect"? Marsh claims to not be playing for anyone really, but that can't be the case if he is attached to "suspicions" like this. It makes no sense. He also cannot cite evidence of my baddiness. People are literally saying it's suspicious because I want to know why I'm suspicious and you don't find that strange?
Dude, who the fuck are you tell anyone that "Marsh claims to not be playing for anyone really, but that can't be the case" ? I mean, what do you think you are, the rolechecker?

Fuck off.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ugh.

Sorry for all the curses, but I cannot believe nobody is sussing MM.

Can we please lynch him? For once, can someone follow my lead and let's lynch this guy? Please?
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:For my part I cannot fathom why a civvie would be so flippant with the facts. Particularly with the current thread climate.
Really? I thought the prevailing wisdom is that scum play more cautious than civs? Hence why Motel Room currently has zero votes on him.
No, motel room has no votes because The Syndicate encourages terrible civ play, and thereby anyone who is playing terribly must be civ.
Hahaha that's what I am saying. It's weird that you are calling out Wilgy based on what you perceive as mistakes when I am so used to mistakes being dismissed as "lol as if he'd do that as scum".

Wilgy is such a wifomy guy it's hard to say. Hell he might have intentionally made the mistake to use that sort of defense. I have played scum with him before and he's playing totally different here though. He was scum hunting like crazy in the game he was scum with me and he had no scum to hunt. So many analysis's and tables and shit.

That being said, you say yourself that bad civ play is usually thought of that way here. Do you think Draco, Marsh, juliets and Motel are just using your case as a place to hide their vote? I doubt any of them would have made a case on him had you not because they'd have just let him be weird and given him a terrible=civ pass as you said. Hell they'd probably be suspecting you and I for actually trying. It's the most frustrating thing about playing Mafia.
You lump me in the same category as Draco, Marsh, and motel room? And then insinuate that I'm not trying. Just fucking lynch me already. Quit arguing over Wilgy or Draco or Sorsha and lynch me. I have had enough of you guys.
I agree, this is ludicrous.

Also, hi Matt, I love you too. :hugs:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

On a side note, I think Marmot's the besties.

But yeah, let's get 'em! :beer:

For DOM! For COUNTRY!
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Btw MM...

You said it's likely he did check you, I think. How do you reconcile him calling you bad several times on Day 6 if he checked you and got "indy" ?

Hmmm?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Why does Dom say things like "can't be the case that Marmot is playing for himself" ? Seriously, please think about this. Why?

Why does he tell the entire town to get a refund on Marsh's claim?

He says these things as if they are factual, not just opinions.

MM - Are you and your team just like, laughing hysterically right now that town doesn't want to lynch you?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Also, on Day 6, Mac says "The entire thread seems so upset about 3J's death", and Dom replies "Does MM sound remotely upset??"

Of all the players in the thread, Dom points to MM and says "does he sound remotely upset?" Again, on Day 6!

That is one day after he and Marmot got into it. One day after MM claims that HBoy died because of Dom. Do we really think that Dom never checked MM? Really?

:omg:
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:Btw MM...

You said it's likely he did check you, I think. How do you reconcile him calling you bad several times on Day 6 if he checked you and got "indy" ?

Hmmm?
If we look at the context.

Dom did not start the day out calling me bad. He also did not include me in a "scumlist" but a list of players voting for him with no reason. This was false anyway, because I did post a small case with regards to Hamburgerboy's legacy.

But I pressed Dom all day because I thought he was bad. Since he knew he wasn't bad, he was certainly put off by my behavior (though he would have been if he was bad anyway). But if Dom knew I was "bad", why didn't he come out of the gate with a case against me? Why did he continue to instead of making a case on me or offer a decent defense, did he just dismiss my case and call it stupid?

I've already explained to juliets that my claim is more specific than anyone else would learn about my role. I guess neutral isn't a generally recognized alignment (as she pointed out), while Indy is.

Matt, who is on my team and why?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:Also, on Day 6, Mac says "The entire thread seems so upset about 3J's death", and Dom replies "Does MM sound remotely upset??"

Of all the players in the thread, Dom points to MM and says "does he sound remotely upset?" Again, on Day 6!

That is one day after he and Marmot got into it. One day after MM claims that HBoy died because of Dom. Do we really think that Dom never checked MM? Really?

:omg:
As I told Dom then, when do I ever sound upset?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MM, simple question...
Why does he say this? He is the rolechecker. He knows death may come his way at any point. Why does he say this so matter of factly? Why does he, on the same day, list you in two different lists as his suspects? You're right, though, the "third time" was just a list of people who sussed him for no reason.

But why? Why as the rolechecker, state so plainly, "get a refund on Marsh's claim" after calling you bad twice that day and putting you on his list of suspects twice as well?

You are very convincing, though. Reading you, I almost want to think "hey MM's right. maybe Dom just thought MM was bad and that was that".

But this quote...
Tells me to think again. Right there, the rolechecker is stating very matter of factly that you lied. And during the course of that day, he called you bad several times.

Anyway, no fear Marmot. Nobody is taking me seriously, and certainly nobody is taking the civ rolechecker seriously either, so fuck off Dom.
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Perhaps he thought I was an untrustworthy Indy?

I was trying to lynch him afterall.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Dom never bought the narrative that MM was neutral. Don't you think, that after MM claimed this, that Dom checked that out? And if he did NOT check MM, then WHY OH WHY would he post this...
The answer is simple, town.

Dom checked MM. MM checked bad.

Simple as that.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lulz MM.

Okay. He called you bad twice but he thought you were indy.

Anyway, I'm tired. I'll be back in the morn and hopefully town wises up and lynches you. If not, nice win, you effin' deserve it.
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote:Lulz MM.

Okay. He called you bad twice but he thought you were indy.

Anyway, I'm tired. I'll be back in the morn and hopefully town wises up and lynches you. If not, nice win, you effin' deserve it.
I mean, I'm not exactly ecstatic that I have to defend myself day after day.

Have a good night. Don't have any mafia dreams about marmots.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Sorry, I couldn't resist. But now, off to bed...
Dom wrote:I think you are a baddie who thought they found an easy lynch.
Dom wrote:My thinking you are bad is linked to two main things:
1) you admitting you aren't civ
2) your latching on to me. if you are truly neutral, why are you so concerned with lynching me?
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Perhaps he thought I was an untrustworthy Indy?
Right. As Dom said you to you earlier in the game...
Dom wrote:That's ridiculous.

How can you be serious?
Night peeps.

Linki - Thanks Marmot. Peace out bro
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Matt if MM wasn't on the poll who would you vote for?

What are your thoughts on me or Drac?
Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Or motel room? Wth with thatguy??
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Or bea., why is shes even still alive?

Lynch her!!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Don't do that marshy. I'm cute and people love me. Also imma civ. :nicenod:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am back....

Wilgy I think we are probably a day or two at best from lylo. Depends on additional kills. I do think we have two teams so perhaps not as pressing as some may think? Still need to lynch right.

Matt, I gotta say these latest interactions between you and Marsh have me dismissing my idea you are on a team together. Marsh I would definitely vote for if we don't vote for Draco.

I think my case on Draco has him dead to rights so fuck it. I've put it out there. Everyone has laid their shit bare. If you ain't made your mind up you have a lot to pick from. Choose wisely. #drunkonrumsofuckit
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Draconus in review
Night 0
~Notes the busyness at work
~Notes that Fuzz's style is odd, but he likes him
~Disagrees with LoRab's suspicion for META reasons
~Short irrelevant exchange with me
~Counter's Mac's baddie accusation
//Side note, I recall stating that it was odd that Mac wasn't calling me a small peen... well apparently he did and I missed it... oh well...
~Meta argues with Rico
~A jokey exchange with Zebra
~A jokey exchange with Rico
~Discusses spoiler tags with Mac as the phase ends

Day 1
~Afflicted by questioning curse
//Checked Niju to see if there was any indicator of watching Drac, found nothing
//Checked Boomslang to see his reaction to Drac's curse, found this:
Boomslang wrote:I'm all caught up now as well. People are doing a good job following up on the Rico and Zebra aftermath (skimming through JJJ's posts in particular, dude put in a load of work. Must be working out the frustration over that Bengals game... I'm from Cincy, and my heart is utterly broken.) So I want to poke at the issue Matt raised about Draconus faking the curse.

Matt definitely raised that suspicion midway through Day 1, so it's not a random shot in the dark.
Matt wrote:
Anyone notice that Draconus has posted in nothing but questions since the Day started? Another curse?

So either there are two curse roles, or one of Drac and 3J are faking. Or it's just wildy coincidental that Drac has posted in all questions since Day started. I guess he can clear that up with his next post.
He then asks Drac who could have cursed him. Drac responds with what I read as an honest and reasonable post, based on evidence from before the curse could have happened:
Draconus wrote:Just scrolled the last page and saw this. Good question, Matt. I haven't the slightest clue. But it may have something to do with me saying "I already know what I'm going to say on Day 1" during Night 0. So maybe they wanted to make me look bad by preventing me from getting my thoughts across. Just speculating here.
However, the first post he makes after that response, Matt talks right past Draconus. He doesn't engage the point about Draconus's Day 0 post, instead taking what seems to me like an arbitrarily skeptical stance:
Matt wrote:I disagree with 3J and think we should look at Draconus next. In the signup thread, SVS said there were up to 60 roles, so when it came down to cutting thirty of them, she and Turnip decided to keep TWO curse roles?

Eff that, lynch that Drac!
So, two questions:
1) To Matt: what makes you so sure the hosts didn't use two curse roles? Why would Draconus intentionally draw attention to himself through odd posting behavior, especially given the timing of JJJ's first smiley post?
2) To Draconus: what would you have said Day 1 had you not (presumably) been cursed? Or is that still relevant?
//Safe to assume this is a good indicator that Drac was indeed cursed by Boomslang
~more jokey posts, some geared towards JJJ, MM and BR this time
~Questions team size
~Questions Rico's intentions
~Still goofing around with MM
~Questions the Llama case
~Questions Golden's intentions
~Questions JJJ on Llama
~Questions Mac
~Still goofing around with Rico
~Ends the phase still goofing around with Marmot
//
Draconus wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:10 pages down, 27 to go. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?

Rico is all over the board and I find it really strange that so many people actually want to vote for someone who so blatantly seems to be trying to draw attention to himself. My feelings are anyone who looks like they want to be lynched probably shouldn't be. But maybe there is more I just haven't gotten to yet.

I have a little bit of time yet, going to read a bit more then vote.
Vote for somebody who is potentially your mafia teammate.
Is this the marmot I am looking for? :hugs:
//If Marmot and Drac are on the same team and they are posting like this I may kill myself. At this point I can still see that as a possibility though...

Night 1
~Questions Rico's intent
~States an opinion on the polls, still goofing with the Marmot
~Acknowledges the curse ends
~Matt questions Drac on his curse, Drac responds with:
Draconus wrote:
Matt wrote:Wow, cool result peeps.

Draconus, who do you think would curse you to ask questions?
Just scrolled the last page and saw this. Good question, Matt. I haven't the slightest clue. But it may have something to do with me saying "I already know what I'm going to say on Day 1" during Night 0. So maybe they wanted to make me look bad by preventing me from getting my thoughts across. Just speculating here :shrug:
//Drac seems to think that the force in play cursing him was bad.

Night 0-1 review,
A whole lot of goofing and questioning from Drac, I suppose I can't be upset about the questioning considering his condition during day 1, but I'm surprised we didn't get any thoughts after the curse ended based upon those questions. Perhaps he used it as a crutch to hide behind. Hopefully I will see those questions or any conclusions he came to during that questioning phase come into play later.

Day 2
~Drac is out

Night 2
~Jokes about aliens

Day 3.0
~Catching up
~Gut votes Llama
~Jay is yellow, Llama is orange

Day 3.5
~States that the Jay not lynch wasn't terrible
~Parrot's HB
Draconus wrote:
FZ. wrote:I will barely be here this day, so I really hope this doesn't go JJJ's way. I do agree that if he is bad, and knew he won't be lynched, that there are scum in his voters.
Covering all of your bases in case shit hits the fan? "I think JJJ is good, but if he's bad, look that way." :suspish: Also, calling your sussers idiots before they even go after you? Not cool :mad: Adding "no offense" at the end of that doesn't make it more appropriate. So, yeah.
Draconus wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
FZ. wrote:I will barely be here this day, so I really hope this doesn't go JJJ's way. I do agree that if he is bad, and knew he won't be lynched, that there are scum in his voters.
:haha: <snipped>
:p
Oh good, someone else sees how ridiculous this post is.
//I don't know what to make of this exchange, calling FZ out on something, but laughing when someone sees the post as ridiculous? Someone please explain this exchange for me

Day 2-3.5 review
So through all the questioning done in day 1, Draconus has offered little to no insight. I can't blame him for being away, but he has to have had come to some conclusions based upon those questions, unless he really did just like playing around with the curse. His "yellow on JJJ, and orange on Llama" feels very non-committal, almost as if he is prepping for the "Oh well" that comes after a lynch of either. Maybe the not a "terrible" result could relate to this "Oh well."

Night 3
~JJJ feels better than LoRab or Llama -post mortem on LoRab
~Defends his META based defense of LoRab from Day 1
~DH looks the worst based on these results
~Cases DH in his biggest contribution yet.
~DH disputes the case, due to messy facts, Drac apologizes
//seems kinda familiar huh?
~Dom tone reads DH case negatively
//+1 point for DH, -1 point for Drac

Day 4
~Drac votes DH
~Drac then votes Llama
//Something to be noted, I know he stated he thinks Llama is orange, but why? why did he think Llama was orange? the only player so far we have intel on why he wanted to lynch them at any point are DH and Rico...

Night 4
~Switches away from potential position 1 vote
//A note on positions... Eh, later. Someone remind Wilgy if he forgets to go back for this note.

Day 5
~Bases a vote on a coin flip
~Lands on Marmot
~Listens to Mac?
~Vote resolved on MM

Night 3 - Day 5 in review
I still have no original ideas from Drac, other than the DH one that Drac seems to have dismissed for no apparent reason. Potential teammates (for those of us that remain) at this point are and in this order: Juliets, Motel Room, MM, Mac, Bea and FZ.

Night 5
~A Single Haiku
No Original Ideas
This Is Rather Sad

Day 6
~Gets a recap from Rico
~Agrees with LC's trickster theory
~Answers LC's questions
//Side note... Boomslang what the actual fuck was going on? I still can't make ends of what happened.
~Parrots FZ while apologizing for lack of play
~Trusts Mac
~Bea praises Drac for his sacrifice which Juliets questions
~Drac doesn't sacrifice
~Drac thinks Mac, LC, and Dom are all civ

Night 6
~Rule talk on self voting
~Explains Day 6 shenanigans, blames the Marmot

Day 7
~Revenge of the questioning curse
~Recalls Motel's existence
~Questions polls
~Follows Mac into a vote on me
~Questions his own rainbow listing while parroting the Dom list
~DH is now yellow
//why is DH yellow? I actually see nothing to indicate the lessening of suspicions from previous.
~Calls out Motel again
~Jokes with Motel
~Follows Mac onto a Boomslang lynch

Recap Night 5-Day 7
~Shit is suddenly hitting the fan for Drac, nothing on Night 5, but is almost lynched on day 6. His shiftiness in votes is an oddity, but the means of survival and also weird. Could've this been a coordinated Marmot/Drac team attack on LC? it's interesting that Drac would opt for a tie, I actually see no civ incentive for this. Drac had no way of telling if LC was civ other than a read, if Drac was civ I see no way in hell this would happen. Civs don't sacrifice themselves, nor do they leave the game upto fate (Though, that'd be a good explanation of how we got tot this current game state (-__-)). I don't understand his perspective swap on DH. I don't know why he gave away his vote to Mac. Potential teammates for Drac: Juliets, Motel Room, MM, Mac, Bea and FZ.

Night 7
~Regrets moving off of me
~Points out an instance of boomslang cursing
//I'm not sure why he didn't bring up his day 1 curse here... seems like it'd be relevant.
~Theorizes about another cursing role
~Calls out Sorsha
~Agrees with Mac on his MM theory
~Disagrees with Mac's pointing out of DH, Drac buddying
//DH has slowly progressed from bad, to neutral, to good at this point
~Believes DH's point but has a different angle
~Continues to refute buddying claims
~Thinks I caught a teammate off guard with an unexpected bus
~Thinks Mac is prepping to bus/distance from teammates
~Explains his day 1 vote
~Refutes my theory on his Boomslang vote
~Explains his Sorsha/Me bus theory revolves around not checking BTSC
~Explains that I'm belittling his words
~Explains that I was the person he wanted to lynch instead of Boomslang
~Refutes a point that "I cannot make him a lynch candidate"
~Refuses to acknowledge attacks onto his theory
~FZ. listed as yellow

Day 8
~Thinks Sorsha scumsliped
~Opts for a Mac, Wilgy, Sorsha team
~Wants to lynch Wilgy or Sorsha
//If it's a Wilgy, Sorsha, Mac team, why is Mac left off here?
~Follows Rico's advice and puts a vote on me
~Worries about Bea's alignment.
~Parrot's Rico's ISO of me
~Argue's buddying with Mac, claims he's only participating for post count at this point
~DH is now yellow again?
~Recites Wilgy/Sorsha bus case, adds that he's seen this happen before
~Agrees with me on Kubrick

Oh boy... Night 7-8
We see the most development out of Drac here, some Ideas that somewhat seem to be his, which is good. His tone and wording when reacting to Boomslang are still very much off when compared to what one would expect. His "I'd rather lynch Wilgy" doesn't make any sense either, before this he had never actually cased me, rather he followed onto me via Mac. He doesn't think he is buddying DH, but I disagree. Parroting continues and he has made 2 claims as to why he thinks players are bad that came from himself, somewhat... I don't know if his theory on Sorsha/Me being on a team actually is fully Drac here, rather him just going along with DH's thinking and modifying it.

Now that I know for a fact, I haven't flubbed on the facts with this one. I think Drac is our baddie. Constant fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, and fluff. His questions, his buddying alot of it goes nowhere. His connections to players are like roller coasters on some ends and stable on others. I want to say he has displayed a whopping 1.5 original ideas this game, and the 1 comes from a mini case on DH, who he is currently tagging onto. His constant yellows and oranges show a lack of commitment, the only times where he was committed to defending someone's civvyness was LoRab and Fuzz day one, I guess FZ and JJJ? but I didn't get the same feel from them. Drac's entire play this game has been participate enough during the day to seem relevant, and just make it to the next day. Players I can see being on Drac's team: MM, Juliets, Bea

@Drac - Lylo means Lynch or Lose, the final phase, the last chance civvies have to win.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Rico, I don't know how the fuck you do that on a regular basis btw
Image Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

Whoa nelly, three pages to ketchup... :puppy:

...post count heaven! :fiesta:
S~V~S wrote:I may have to make him perma Papryco ...
D-did I do something? :scared:

Oh you mean create a Papry button specifically for my account? I endorse that. :D
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:I know my defense of Wilgy is bordering on farcical but can we lynch Sorsha first? If she flips bad I will follow you to the ends of the Earth.
"Lynch Sorsha first"?

The Sorsha whose case previously seemed "reckless and ill-conceived." and against whom the movement seems "very contrived"?

What are you doing? :suspish:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”