Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 2]

Post by sig »

@DH omfg that made my day. :haha:

MATT please answer my question, how is he target painting you?
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I bet the baddies are enjoying their extended vaycay with the Matt/Enrique show taking up 83% of the discussion today.

Black Rock is still a baddie read for me. Here's her ISO if you want to look at her efforts this game. She has 3 posts in this Day cycle and while her posts came in at the height of the Matt discussion she doesn't give us her take on that. I believe civ BR would have something to say on the subject one way or the other. IMO that fits the profile that the baddies are sitting back and letting this discussion take over. I think her attempts to get herself involved in the game ring false. When bea does her nightly catch-up and makes a bunch of posts in a row, giving us her take of the current events, it feels genuine to me. When BR binge reads a 40 page thread, takes the time to comment on insignificant or soon-to-be insignificant things in the first 8 pages, and then never goes back to the exercise, it feels like a hollow way to contribute.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Scotty wrote:
Dom wrote:I obviously don't want non-game related info.

If you didn't buy my case or Mac's case and also don't buy the theory, that would be logically consistent.

However, I really don't think Scotty is good. Especially since he denied the rolehint that I thought would make him in wayne manor.
Scotty wrote:
Dom wrote:Things like this make me think the theory we have about Scotty might not be right.
:suspish:

You just really want to lynch me. It's quite astounding. It's like you're me last Thursday and I'm that box of Thin Mints I forgot about the bottom of my suitcase and had to eat until they were devoured and gone.
I'm not a thin mint, Dom. Watch your calorie intake.
Is this a threat?
WHAT ROLEHINT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I keep asking what you're getting at, and you're just talking around me like I'm not here.

Also, a threat? Uh...no? I honestly feel like you're getting argumentative for no reason. Which is why, tonally, I don't trust you. It's not just that you voted me or continue to hound me, but your defensiveness is off the charts.

Linki: :clap:
I'm not directing you to the exact post for a reason. I don't want to draw too much attention to it. You speculated that someone else might be the role I thought you hinted. That would indicate you aren't that role.

I'm not being argumentative. You compared yourself to a cookie and said "watch your calorie intake"
I'm sorry, but that sounds pretty much like a veiled threat.

DH, I'm with you on Matt. I'm very much over this attitude.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Does no one have any thoughts on Mac's 7 posts in a row (along with several other streaks of more than 3 or 4) and him telling BR to stop padding her post count?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote:I bet the baddies are enjoying their extended vaycay with the Matt/Enrique show taking up 83% of the discussion today.

Black Rock is still a baddie read for me. Here's her ISO if you want to look at her efforts this game. She has 3 posts in this Day cycle and while her posts came in at the height of the Matt discussion she doesn't give us her take on that. I believe civ BR would have something to say on the subject one way or the other. IMO that fits the profile that the baddies are sitting back and letting this discussion take over. I think her attempts to get herself involved in the game ring false. When bea does her nightly catch-up and makes a bunch of posts in a row, giving us her take of the current events, it feels genuine to me. When BR binge reads a 40 page thread, takes the time to comment on insignificant or soon-to-be insignificant things in the first 8 pages, and then never goes back to the exercise, it feels like a hollow way to contribute.
Did she ever give her thoughts on me? :/
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:I would still be suspicious of Enrique regardless (more detail once I no longer feel like posting in form of knock knock), but based on Enrique 100% believing I targeted the Joker, with 0% interest in lynching who I said my top suspect was, that is curious as fuck and I think they're teamies.
Why do you still keep saying this blatantly untrue thing when people have pointed this out to you over and over?

This is similar to the zebra thing yesterday that made me vote for you. I don't like that you keep repeating things that are not true.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also for anyone curious I am adopting the "sandwich" method of catching up to the thread, that is to say I have two tabs open, one to current discussion and one to everything I've missed, and I am working my way back up.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

DH

DH who?

DH, dat's cool, I suspect I don't have long to live anyway :sigh:

Linki

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Matt

Matt who?

Matt would love to talk about that once I no longer feel like posting in knock knock form, and sig, I've already explained how he did twice so if you missed it, ISO me.

Linki fuck it punish me hosts, what attitude Dom, I have been very forthcoming with everything and so I don't know what you're getting at, and tbh, I was a-okay with being modkilled so don't give me shit for the hosts decision. Anyway I'm out, if I get lynched, cool, get Enrique next thanks bye
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I bet the baddies are enjoying their extended vaycay with the Matt/Enrique show taking up 83% of the discussion today.

Did she ever give her thoughts on me? :/
Nope, she abandoned that exercise just like she abandoned the catch-up-and-quote-everything-I-can exercise.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Yo for real fuck you Matt how many times are you going to not talk about the things people want you to talk about lmao

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

How difficult is it to say "Knock Knock, who's there, Methinks. Methinks who? Methinks in regards to MP and Mac painting Scotty as Robin that X is suspicious and Y is not suspicious and Z is true and A is false."

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

Dom wrote:Does no one have any thoughts on Mac's 7 posts in a row (along with several other streaks of more than 3 or 4) and him telling BR to stop padding her post count?
I'm a little more concerned that he put his vote on Bullzeye for virtually no reason.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dom wrote:Does no one have any thoughts on Mac's 7 posts in a row (along with several other streaks of more than 3 or 4) and him telling BR to stop padding her post count?
Haven't gotten to that part yet.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

DharmaHelper wrote:Yo for real fuck you Matt how many times are you going to not talk about the things people want you to talk about lmao
You got it all wrong. He's a fierce warrior that doesn't have patience for unreasonable people like, literally anybody that can't read the thread he's made up in his mind.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:How difficult is it to say "Knock Knock, who's there, Methinks. Methinks who? Methinks in regards to MP and Mac painting Scotty as Robin that X is suspicious and Y is not suspicious and Z is true and A is false."
Same with Zebra's post from Thursday/Friday.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

That Burger King is taking its sweet time.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ay can I get peoples thoughts on this:

Why would the mafia kill Wilgy if they thought he was Robin? Their win conditions require only that the GCPD and the other mafia be eliminated. Nothing regarding Wayne Manor. Sorry if this has been pointed out.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I have to spend mafia time driving around the city for product.

Interesting point about BR TH.
Also interesting point about Mac dom.

Lots to think about and little time for posting. :(
I always worry that my
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

..post will end anticlimactically.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote:..post will end anticlimactically.
XD
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote:Ay can I get peoples thoughts on this:

Why would the mafia kill Wilgy if they thought he was Robin? Their win conditions require only that the GCPD and the other mafia be eliminated. Nothing regarding Wayne Manor. Sorry if this has been pointed out.
My thought is you've got a good point. I don't see any incentive for the baddies to pursue someone from Wayne Manor. And no, i don't think it has been pointed out. What conclusions, if any, does this lead you to DH?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have to correct myself. I don't see the baddies pursuing Alfred or Robin. Batman has secrets that may draw baddie interest.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Correlation vs. Causation Juliets. I think it drastically reduces the theory that Wilgy was Robin, or at the very least drastically reduces the idea that the mafia figured out he could be Robin and killed him for it. As a result, I don't take any stock in "Scotty must be civ"

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Black Rock »

Golden wrote:No, I think the point about why 2 is unlikely is pretty sound. It's the same thing I was trying to say in Star Wars when Mac thought I might be on Team Hutt... Epi is not going to create mechanics that out people outright in the thread.

On the other hand, I'm trying to figure out how the joker thing will work without at least informing the person who targetted him.
Maybe is like a hungering. You can't mention the Joker, you can't mention you are cursed by the Joker, You can't mention the name of the Joker or the Joker will kill you!?

That would be a cool thing I could see these hosts thinking up. I love the Hunger.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Black Rock wrote:
Golden wrote:No, I think the point about why 2 is unlikely is pretty sound. It's the same thing I was trying to say in Star Wars when Mac thought I might be on Team Hutt... Epi is not going to create mechanics that out people outright in the thread.

On the other hand, I'm trying to figure out how the joker thing will work without at least informing the person who targetted him.
Maybe is like a hungering. You can't mention the Joker, you can't mention you are cursed by the Joker, You can't mention the name of the Joker or the Joker will kill you!?

That would be a cool thing I could see these hosts thinking up. I love the Hunger.
I was curious about what would happen in your game if I had mentioned I had been hungered. Would I have been mod killed?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Good Question, lol. I am waiting for the interrogations of everyone else who has asked carefully worded questions and missed a vote.
Reducing my suspicion to basic/inaccurate values. Cool. :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 177
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

bea wrote:I have to spend mafia time driving around the city for product.

I always worry that my
Interesting points, bea, though the
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Black Rock wrote:

I thought of this, but didn't want to activate the other part of teh Hunger, which if I remember correctly, was that no one can guess you're under those conditions. Right? Or am I mixing things up?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

MacDougall wrote:"Hmm what role should Joker be LC" young Epi asked.

"Well he should have power! He's a great character and should be really cool and tough!" young LC said.

"Yeah you are right! So we should make it so if he gets targeted something BAD happens to that person... but also JOKEY!" Epignosis enthusiastically intoned.

"Yeah for sure!" young LC agreed. "Like they get POST CURSED!"

"That is a great idea. That way if someone targets him, then they will immediately know that who they targeted is the Joker and whenever they start posting in curses in the thread, everybody else will also know that they targeted The Joker... making it easy for them to lynch The Joker!"

Epignosis was thrilled with his new creation. All the hosts beamed when he told them of his majestic role creation. Not one single host realising the folly therein. That such a role would be cursed by it's own creation and possibly the stupidest role to have ever lived.
This made me laugh so hard.
Scotty wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

I was curious about what would happen in your game if I had mentioned I had been hungered. Would I have been mod killed?
Essentially the Hunger would have killed you but yes.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:Ay can I get peoples thoughts on this:

This is a good point. The Mafia don't have a whole lot of incentive to kill Wayne Manor.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Dom wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

I thought of this, but didn't want to activate the other part of teh Hunger, which if I remember correctly, was that no one can guess you're under those conditions. Right? Or am I mixing things up?
lol, the way I do it this wouldn't count.
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:How difficult is it to say "Knock Knock, who's there, Methinks. Methinks who? Methinks in regards to MP and Mac painting Scotty as Robin that X is suspicious and Y is not suspicious and Z is true and A is false."
Dom, what do you think of zebra? My read is she is good but I just thought of a scenario that would fit the pieces we have that would mean she is bad. I really don't want to believe that though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

My suspects thusfar, in no particular order:

SVS - I'm waiting for the shoe to drop on this one where I get accused of always doing this, or whatever, but I can't help legitimately finding the fact that she missed a vote after saying 10 minutes beforehand that she had to vote. Her explanations conflict with each other and don't make sense either. She got wrapped up in the Matt/Zebra conflict? OK ya sure. Except her "Better vote" post was her LAST POST before the 10 minute gap, her post following that was the one wherein she addressed her thoughts on Matt/Zebra. She had 10 minutes. Nobody'll follow me on this suspicion because I "always do this" or somethine lame but there you go. I probably won't vote for SVS today. I also intentionally put her at the top of this list after saying that it was in no particular order but that was only because I thought it was funny.

MP and Mac - For painting Scotty as confirmed civ and running with the Wilgy=Robin theory

Black Rock - TH's case covers this pretty well and it kind of bugs me she never followed through with a readthrough of me in particular because it's not like I'm buffing my post count or posting unnecessarily robust posts.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:
Dom wrote:
Dom, what do you think of zebra? My read is she is good but I just thought of a scenario that would fit the pieces we have that would mean she is bad. I really don't want to believe that though.
I'm leaning not Mafia. Maybe a member of Arkham, but not Mafia, unless corrupted.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Enrique wrote:matt noooo
gonna get this tattooed on my ass.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Nerolunar »

@Turnip Head interesting point about Black Rock.

The same case could possibly be made for Sabie. Im going to check her ISO right now.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

DharmaHelper wrote:My suspects thusfar, in no particular order:

SVS - I'm waiting for the shoe to drop on this one where I get accused of always doing this, or whatever, but I can't help legitimately finding the fact that she missed a vote after saying 10 minutes beforehand that she had to vote. Her explanations conflict with each other and don't make sense either. She got wrapped up in the Matt/Zebra conflict? OK ya sure. Except her "Better vote" post was her LAST POST before the 10 minute gap, her post following that was the one wherein she addressed her thoughts on Matt/Zebra. She had 10 minutes. Nobody'll follow me on this suspicion because I "always do this" or somethine lame but there you go. I probably won't vote for SVS today. I also intentionally put her at the top of this list after saying that it was in no particular order but that was only because I thought it was funny.

MP and Mac - For painting Scotty as confirmed civ and running with the Wilgy=Robin theory

Black Rock - TH's case covers this pretty well and it kind of bugs me she never followed through with a readthrough of me in particular because it's not like I'm buffing my post count or posting unnecessarily robust posts.
I got distracted. Maybe after the lynch but you haven't interested me much the past few days to worry about it. I still haven't read most of the thread and this particular time I am just trying to keep up with current events.

I see why Bea said she was highly criticized in the past by trying to get involved. Why is everyone worried about post count?
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Nerolunar wrote:@Turnip Head interesting point about Black Rock.

The same case could possibly be made for Sabie. Im going to check her ISO right now.
I better find this case.
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Black Rock wrote:

I got distracted. Maybe after the lynch but you haven't interested me much the past few days to worry about it. I still haven't read most of the thread and this particular time I am just trying to keep up with current events.

I see why Bea said she was highly criticized in the past by trying to get involved. Why is everyone worried about post count?
Did I use the words "post count"?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Nerolunar »

There is no link to Sabies posts on page 1??
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

EBWOP: *In an accusatory manner directed at Black Rock" :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Black Rock wrote:
Dom wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

lol, the way I do it this wouldn't count.
ok. i didn't know. i have never been targeted by or been the hunger. :p
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I always worry that my
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Does anybody

Does anybody who?

Does anybody else think "I always worry that my" was supposed to go into a btsc chat instead of here?
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matt wrote:

I always worry that my
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Does anybody

Does anybody who?

Does anybody else think "I always worry that my" was supposed to go into a btsc chat instead of here?
How and why
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt wrote:

I always worry that my
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Does anybody

Does anybody who?

I'll tell you in seven days.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Post by sig »

Black Rock wrote:

Wait I'm confused did Bea say this during the game or at another time?
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Knock knock.

Who's there?

I

I who?

I apologize for cheating earlier with my linki to Dom, and also, I've been a selfish bitch and have primarily focused on defending myself and/or trying to get people to see Enrique as the baddie he is and haven't been paying attention to much else, uonce I no longer feel like posting in knock knock form (and if I'm not already dead), will comment on all the other goings on (which I'm sure you all just can't wait for :meany: )
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt wrote:

I always worry that my
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Does anybody

Does anybody who?

That doesn't make sense.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Oh trust me homie we can wait like a motherfucker.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Fair enough. You are wrong but it's hard to argue against that. It's not a hollow way, I am just really catching up on current events and haven't even finished digesting them. I still haven't figured out where I stand with the Matt thing entirely but I don't think he's bad. When I went over the roles I noticed just as few baddies target as civvies. If anything he's likely independent.

I am currently looking at Enrique. I missed a few pages after I posted so I have to go back and read more of him and Mac to decide for sure. Mac was making the most sense from what I read but I haven't seen it from the beginning yet. I often find Enrique forceful when he's bad so I am going to weigh that opinion.

Sorry TH if I'm not playing the way you think I should but this game started in the wrong week for me. My life has been turned upside down and my work schedule hasn't allowed me enough time. It doesn't make me bad just busy and disconnected, it's been hard to have my own opinion when my catch ups are coloured by everyone else opinion and it makes me sad that when I actually was trying to put myself back in the game I get told I am hollow and false.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”