Total votes: 13
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Rocky and Bullwinkle - The Legend of Frostbite Falls [Da

Post by Tangrowth »

How have I twisted and misinterpreted every single post of yours? Show me. What have I misunderstood?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:People who are voting for Elo: Why are you doing this?
I'm not. Lots of posting last night. I have read through, now I'll go back and do a couple of responses. I'd vote for Scotty. Not for Epi. Not for Eloh. Not prepared to slam it down on Sloonei/MP right now. Indiglo may be bad, I don't have a good read there right now, but I'll vote indi to save any of the folks I listed as not bad.
Why would you vote for me, Shorty?
Little things. Your barefoot like moose comment felt like a soft roleclaim that was sketchy and gave me a ping. I'd have to go back and really put together why, part of it is recalling your actions on Day 0/1 as questionable.

I know that's not anything solid. Guess you'd call it a gut feel.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Epignosis »

I made this up just now.

The Seattle Seahawks went to Golden Corral. The cashier insisted that Earl Thomas go to the buffet ahead of the rest of the team. Marshawn Lynch angrily demanded to know why.

"Safety first," the cashier said.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

How about you give another suspect other than me, indi? Or do you not have any because you're fabricating your posts? You're about to die. Why don't you leave a legacy post?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Upon seeing the kill, I was transported back to another llamagame, Frisky Dingo, in which the Mafia consciously took out people who were not participating or were not participating much.

The mafia team there consisted of Cookie, S~V~S, Russtifinko, Movingpictures07, and ika.

Only two of those are present here. You'd have to ask yourself if either of them would employ the same rationale for kills as before.
Speculating on NKs is useless. Anyone could have killed anyone else in any game.
And yet, several people had the same thoughts about who would kill a non-player. Why would that happen? I think it can often be useless to speculate on Night 1 kills, but in this instance, I think it shows certain things about the mindset of the killer.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Upon seeing the kill, I was transported back to another llamagame, Frisky Dingo, in which the Mafia consciously took out people who were not participating or were not participating much.

The mafia team there consisted of Cookie, S~V~S, Russtifinko, Movingpictures07, and ika.

Only two of those are present here. You'd have to ask yourself if either of them would employ the same rationale for kills as before.
Speculating on NKs is useless. Anyone could have killed anyone else in any game.
And yet, several people had the same thoughts about who would kill a non-player. Why would that happen? I think it can often be useless to speculate on Night 1 kills, but in this instance, I think it shows certain things about the mindset of the killer.
What certain things?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:How about you give another suspect other than me, indi? Or do you not have any because you're fabricating your posts? You're about to die. Why don't you leave a legacy post?
Well maybe she had a CFD on her on the last 30 minutes- because why not- and was too busy trying to defend herself.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 85

Post by thellama73 »

Night 2

Outside the cabin turned out to be no safer than inside, with the icy sting of winter and the bodies continuing to fall at an alarming pace.

"We've gotta get moving," said Rocky.

"Yeah, but where can we go?" said Bullwinkle.

Suddenly, a well dressed stranger, complete with a big bushy beard and sunglasses appeared as if from nowhere. He spoke in a thick Slavic accent.

"So glad you asked!" he exclaimed. "Please to be introducink myself. I am Professor Donny Knowalot, and I vould be delighted for you all to accompany me back to my offices at Wassamata U."

"Wassamata U!" said Bullwinkle. "Why, that my old alma mater!"

"Wait a minute, Mister," said Rocky. "What do you teach there and why do you want to bring us along?"

"I am headink up, erm... the Department of Wildlife Studies. Ve are conducting big research on Mooses and Squirrels. YOu two are just the guys we need to help."

"I don't remember a department of wildlife studies..." said Bullwinkle.

"Anyway, is big cash reward for your help!" said the stranger.

"How fast can we get there?" said Rocky and Bullwinkle in unison.

And so, the gang started off on foot for Wassamata U, not realizing the danger they were in, for the strange professor was, in reality, Boris Badanov, the famed Pottsylvanian spy, in disguise! Be sure to join us next time for "School Daze" or "Parallel University!"

Indiglo has been lynched. She was... Rocky the Flying Squirrel! Oh no! What did you do!?
You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.

Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Ricochet »

whoa, 5pm Host Posts
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ugh. What an ugly, smelly result.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 91

Re: Rocky and Bullwinkle - The Legend of Frostbite Falls [N

Post by S~V~S »

Wow we're sheep.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sigh. RIP indi. Sorry I was wrong. :sigh:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:People who are voting for Elo: Why are you doing this?
I'm not. Lots of posting last night. I have read through, now I'll go back and do a couple of responses. I'd vote for Scotty. Not for Epi. Not for Eloh. Not prepared to slam it down on Sloonei/MP right now. Indiglo may be bad, I don't have a good read there right now, but I'll vote indi to save any of the folks I listed as not bad.
Why would you vote for me, Shorty?
Little things. Your barefoot like moose comment felt like a soft roleclaim that was sketchy and gave me a ping. I'd have to go back and really put together why, part of it is recalling your actions on Day 0/1 as questionable.

I know that's not anything solid. Guess you'd call it a gut feel.
:feb: lol @ role claim. I don't role claim, never have.
All right. I'll take a gut read i guess. My day 1 (and largely day 2) have been pretty blendy due to timing, I'll admit. Let me know when you want to go throw darts and talk about reads or something tho bro.

Linki: you've got to be shitting me

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Sorsha »

Awww :( Sorry indiglo
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Guess I'll have to start reevaluation process. Better give my work attention now though. See you all for d3.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Moving forward, can we please have less "I have to vote to save X so let's scramble last minute" and more reasoned analysis? Even in Rocky & Bullwinkle, there was Mr. Peabody.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Guess I'll have to start reevaluation process. Better give my work attention now though. See you all for d3.
Gets civ lynched. :feb:

Peace out homies. :slick:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Hopefully I'll get more into this game day 3. I've felt really not into it so far :sigh:
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by indiglo »

I actually had a post typed out I had to delete due to link with Llama. :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Who wants a CFD?

Let's CFD Epi, indiglo, or Long Con please.
:beer:
Sorsha is also on my suspect list. Just had a look at her posts this game, and it's pretty lean, and yet she was Cheers-ing the CFD idea. Why, Sorsha?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Elohcin »

Shit!! I missed the vote. I was doing school with the kids and then got carried away talking with a lady about a wedding cake for August (-a Harry Potter/Hobbit/Scott Pilgrim theme). SMH!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I will now read the last 5 pages that I missed.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

What just happened?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:What just happened?
MP happened.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 128

Post by a2thezebra »

Okay. Elohcin was fucking saved. You've got everyone who voted for indiglo out of nowhere for no reason, you've got MP who switched his vote from indiglo to Epi while still advocating that indiglo would be a better lynch than Eloh when keeping his vote on indiglo would have put indiglo at the lead at the time, (waffly, just a little bit waffly that is...just a tiny bit) you've got Scotty's vote for MP with reasons he couldn't seem to decide, and my personal favorite of them all, you've got Long Con going from his Elohcin vote to saying that he won't accept an Elohcin lynch and then switching to Scotty, effectively sealing indiglo's lynch. So the Elohcin lynch doesn't happen in favor of - surprise - a mislynch. A mislynch of a player that wasn't even talked about as suspicious before very near the end of the day and didn't arrive until it was practically too late to defend against the "thin air" (as she accurately put it) that her mislynch was. I especially loved it when MP asked for indiglo to give him content - when she was already trying to catch up and respond to his non-case - less than ten minutes before the day ended. I think indiglo hit the nail on the head right here:
indiglo wrote: I don't have time to respond to it all MP. Well played. :clap: I almost didn't make it on here this morning, but I had a few minutes so I came on. You have twisted and misinterpreted every single post of mine you've quoted.

I am now thinking he may be FL - who survives his first death. That's why he said "kill me instead of sloon." Then he opportunistically jumped on me instead, because why waste your first survival this early?
Get your shit together, town. And way to completely annihilate my town read of you MP. This was the last nail in your-chances-of-being-town's coffin:
MovingPictures07 wrote:How about you give another suspect other than me, indi? Or do you not have any because you're fabricating your posts? You're about to die. Why don't you leave a legacy post?
Here you're expecting her to catch up, respond to your defense, deliver content, and leave behind a legacy post (I'm guessing a rainbow list) in less than three fucking minutes. Are you shitting me? Scotty answered this better than I could.
Scotty wrote:
Well maybe she had a CFD on her on the last 30 minutes- because why not- and was too busy trying to defend herself.
"Why not" is fucking right. But you could have stopped it Scotty, and you didn't. If you had switched to Eloh then indiglo might have had a chance, but you didn't seem to care, too busy with your MP vote that didn't change anything and you knew that it wouldn't. I would be reading everyone but sprityo as bad right now but even sprityo seemed shady with his Eloh vote. Maybe he thought that her lynch was more likely at the time, so he contributed to her didn't-end-up-happening lynch for some town cred? Maybe. So everyone's bad, basically. Not everyone is anti-town but everyone's playing like it, fucking hell.
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:Okay. Elohcin was fucking saved. You've got everyone who voted for indiglo out of nowhere for no reason, you've got MP who switched his vote from indiglo to Epi while still advocating that indiglo would be a better lynch than Eloh when keeping his vote on indiglo would have put indiglo at the lead at the time, (waffly, just a little bit waffly that is...just a tiny bit) you've got Scotty's vote for MP with reasons he couldn't seem to decide, and my personal favorite of them all, you've got Long Con going from his Elohcin vote to saying that he won't accept an Elohcin lynch and then switching to Scotty, effectively sealing indiglo's lynch. So the Elohcin lynch doesn't happen in favor of - surprise - a mislynch. A mislynch of a player that wasn't even talked about as suspicious before very near the end of the day and didn't arrive until it was practically too late to defend against the "thin air" (as she accurately put it) that her mislynch was. I especially loved it when MP asked for indiglo to give him content - when she was already trying to catch up and respond to his non-case - less than ten minutes before the day ended. I think indiglo hit the nail on the head right here:
indiglo wrote: I don't have time to respond to it all MP. Well played. :clap: I almost didn't make it on here this morning, but I had a few minutes so I came on. You have twisted and misinterpreted every single post of mine you've quoted.

I am now thinking he may be FL - who survives his first death. That's why he said "kill me instead of sloon." Then he opportunistically jumped on me instead, because why waste your first survival this early?
Get your shit together, town. And way to completely annihilate my town read of you MP. This was the last nail in your-chances-of-being-town's coffin:
Here you're expecting her to catch up, respond to your defense, deliver content, and leave behind a legacy post (I'm guessing a rainbow list) in less than three fucking minutes. Are you shitting me? Scotty answered this better than I could.
Scotty wrote:
"Why not" is fucking right. But you could have stopped it Scotty, and you didn't. If you had switched to Eloh then indiglo might have had a chance, but you didn't seem to care, too busy with your MP vote that didn't change anything and you knew that it wouldn't. I would be reading everyone but sprityo as bad right now but even sprityo seemed shady with his Eloh vote. Maybe he thought that her lynch was more likely at the time, so he contributed to her didn't-end-up-happening lynch for some town cred? Maybe. So everyone's bad, basically. Not everyone is anti-town but everyone's playing like it, fucking hell.
Eloh would have resulted in a mislynch too.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 91

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Okay. Elohcin was fucking saved. You've got everyone who voted for indiglo out of nowhere for no reason, you've got MP who switched his vote from indiglo to Epi while still advocating that indiglo would be a better lynch than Eloh when keeping his vote on indiglo would have put indiglo at the lead at the time, (waffly, just a little bit waffly that is...just a tiny bit) you've got Scotty's vote for MP with reasons he couldn't seem to decide, and my personal favorite of them all, you've got Long Con going from his Elohcin vote to saying that he won't accept an Elohcin lynch and then switching to Scotty, effectively sealing indiglo's lynch. So the Elohcin lynch doesn't happen in favor of - surprise - a mislynch. A mislynch of a player that wasn't even talked about as suspicious before very near the end of the day and didn't arrive until it was practically too late to defend against the "thin air" (as she accurately put it) that her mislynch was. I especially loved it when MP asked for indiglo to give him content - when she was already trying to catch up and respond to his non-case - less than ten minutes before the day ended. I think indiglo hit the nail on the head right here:

Scotty wrote:
Eloh would have resulted in a mislynch too.
Yeah, looking at how the posting went down, I have to agree here. I made an assumption, and it was a very, very wrong assumption. I think your assumption is the correct one.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

a2thezebra wrote:
Scotty wrote:
But see, I didn't see Elo as worthy of a lynch. I didn't even know if indiglo was bad, but I happened to agree with her ideas. I was just voting for the person I thought really set off my warning bells.

In essence, MP did the same thing he did on D1- make a game-turning move that brought about a mislynch. Yes, his time is constrained, and I realize that. But I find it coincidental that he was (IMO) responsible for sending Sig to the grim reaper with the tieing vote, and then indiglo to the great squirrel heaven from an initial suspicion that I viewed to be baseless, very close to the deadline. I don't know yet if he was just trying to save himself, Sloonei, or someone else, but I don't think MP has done any favors for himself over the past 2 daysx

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 127

Post by DrWilgy »

Why did we lynch dat dood? I specifically stated that Epi was the baddie.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:Why did we lynch dat dood? I specifically stated that Epi was the baddie.
:suspish:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I am all caught up but don't have much time.

I don't like the way that lynch went down and obviously that result is less than ideal, but I don't see MP as bad because of it. That would be a strange as hell move for scum to pull. I also have town reads on Elohcin and SVS. I'd say the same for Zebra, but I'm never doing that again.
I still think Scotty should have been lynched, and nothing he's said at any point has swayed my opinion in any way. The only other time we played together (Bullets Over Broadway) he was a clear town read for me all game long. Granted that was over half a year ago and I have barely played any mafia since.

I'm also struggling to see Epi as good right now, but he's not a strong scum read either. If I had more time I'd ask questions. I'd be surprised if none of the people on that indiglo wagon were bad. Sorsha or Epi would be my first guesses. I don't know how to read niju.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Host: Can players with forced votes reveal it after the lynch is over? That would be nice information to have.

It is possible that there is a code that Boris and Natasha used to notify Fearless Leader of who they were. If it was too clumsy or obvious, we may be able to spot it. :shrug: :dark:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:I don't know how to read niju.
Protip: She's good.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:She's fooled me once in three years.
:feb:
Haha, this is great! B/c I believe I've fooled Mr. TH a time or two more than once :D I love fooling TH b/c I think he is such a good player and when I can fool him I know I'm doing a good job.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Elohcin is an incredibly convenient target for most baddie teams because she's so easy to get lynched. She's low hanging fruit.
:PP

:sigh: but so true.
Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Guess I'll have to start reevaluation process. Better give my work attention now though. See you all for d3.

This is EXACTLY how I interpreted MP's post as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorsha wrote:

Not willing to take responsibility for your own vote?

Consider my eye on you much more heavily going into d3.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Who wants a CFD?

Let's CFD Epi, indiglo, or Long Con please.
:beer:
Sorsha is also on my suspect list. Just had a look at her posts this game, and it's pretty lean, and yet she was Cheers-ing the CFD idea. Why, Sorsha?
I'd like an answer to this as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:
This is incredibly patronizing after the fact. It's easy to come in after the fact and criticize.

Yes, I realize perhaps I was being unfair to indiglo, but I will always be the first to recognize it was a CFD, which inevitably means it was last minute and not planned. I was hoping to get at least something out of indiglo before she died other than "you're bad lol", but I didn't.

At least I tried. You were town reading me when I wasn't playing, but now that I'm trying to play you think I'm bad? What incentive does that give me to continue trying?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm pretty sure the mafia stayed out of scrutiny and with votes off of them this lynch.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Scotty wrote:
But see, I didn't see Elo as worthy of a lynch. I didn't even know if indiglo was bad, but I happened to agree with her ideas. I was just voting for the person I thought really set off my warning bells.

In essence, MP did the same thing he did on D1- make a game-turning move that brought about a mislynch. Yes, his time is constrained, and I realize that. But I find it coincidental that he was (IMO) responsible for sending Sig to the grim reaper with the tieing vote, and then indiglo to the great squirrel heaven from an initial suspicion that I viewed to be baseless, very close to the deadline. I don't know yet if he was just trying to save himself, Sloonei, or someone else, but I don't think MP has done any favors for himself over the past 2 daysx
I'm trying to hunt given my RL limitations, yes; if you think it's nefarious, by all means, case me. I'm more than happy to respond to any concerns that anyone has of me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And how can you not know if you were trying to save Sloonei, myself, or someone else? Big eye to you there, Scotty. I came into the thread yelling DON'T VOTE SLOONEI. Is it not evident that I was trying to save Sloonei then?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
Can you elaborate on this in any way? I know you can read her and Elo well, but it'd be nice for me to understand where your thought process is coming, rather than just something to the effect of "trust me, they're good, and anybody could tell if they read the thread".
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

This is EXACTLY how I interpreted MP's post as well.
And what of it? What's the point -- how does it affect your read of me? Otherwise, this comment gives the indication that you're contributing when you're not really providing any game-related opinion.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, I somewhat disagree with Sloonei. I think it's entirely possible the mafia team sat back and watched the indiglo CFD happen and laughed their asses off. There could be a mafia or two on it, sure, but I won't discount the possibility that they all voted elsewhere. Because who would want their hands on that disastrous mislynch?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 2 rainbow list:

Sloonei

a2thezebra
Epignosis

S~V~S
Elohcin

bea
sprityo
sabie12

nijuukyugou
Sorsha
DrWilgy

Long Con
Scotty

Need to do some investigation going into d3, but I've already spent way too more time goofing off today than I should be.

Also, can my yellow reads please come in here and post more? I can't judge your content because there's not enough of it. Thanks.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

GTH mafia team right now: Sorsha, Long Con, and Scotty is seeming to be a very real possibility.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Why am I pink MP?

I think I'm better off as a magenta or white.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 85

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:Host: Can players with forced votes reveal it after the lynch is over? That would be nice information to have.

It is possible that there is a code that Boris and Natasha used to notify Fearless Leader of who they were. If it was too clumsy or obvious, we may be able to spot it. :shrug: :dark:
Yeah, okay. If you really want to. But you don't have to tell the truth.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lalala ~
Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote:Why am I pink MP?

I think I'm better off as a magenta or white.
Because you're pretty in pink, baby. :slick:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Can you elaborate on this in any way? I know you can read her and Elo well, but it'd be nice for me to understand where your thought process is coming, rather than just something to the effect of "trust me, they're good, and anybody could tell if they read the thread".
If I can read them well, then it isn't a thought process I can explain, is it?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”