Posts in topic: 127

Re: Rocky and Bullwinkle - The Legend of Frostbite Falls [Da

Post by DrWilgy »

Edit again (I should stop rage mafia-ing):
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Edit:
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:RIP Epi. That was probably the cleanest choice Mafia could make.

So, again, I am not Fearless Leader or Nell, so obviously the narrator is in play. That is literally the only option here for why I was saved.

But I don't know what I could say or do to prove this otherwise. If you feel like lynching me again is the best solution to settle things, then go ahead. I will die, and we will be no closer to figuring out the actual Mafia.
Also, this is a lie unless you are bad. You are not nell due to NOT stating you won't die.
You're doing a great frame job, my man. :beer:

If and when you all team up and lynch me, look no further than this doctor over here!
Actually, I'm insulted that you think I would go through such simple means to lynch someone Scotty. Even though I change my style every game doesn't mean I change MYSELF. If I were mafia, and I killed you like that... Well that'd just be dissapointing. Not enough flashing lights, no cheering crowd, no sense of madness bestowed upon the viewers of the incident.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

So, again, I am not Fearless Leader or Nell, so obviously the narrator is in play. That is literally the only option here for why I was saved.

But I don't know what I could say or do to prove this otherwise. If you feel like lynching me again is the best solution to settle things, then go ahead. I will die, and we will be no closer to figuring out the actual Mafia.
Also, this is a lie unless you are bad. You are not nell due to NOT stating you won't die.

If and when you all team up and lynch me, look no further than this doctor over here!
WIFOM
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

How could the narrator save you?

Work was the most aggrivating thing today. I'm going to blow off steam by lynching baddies.
Well, I had 4 votes, and you had 3, so you tell me. I just can't tell yet if you are Fearless Leader or Nell
I'll never tell Scotty. No infodumping you see.

I don't think SVS is bad anymore based on Sorsha's actions... Not 100% I re read the things that pinged me and am not so pinged anymore.
This whole thing is WIFOM! People either believe me or believe you. I know that you have already been saved once, and I didn't have a good feeling on you before, and would have voted that way if I were around. I do not think you are Nell.

I voted Wilgy.

Linki: and even more WIFOM
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

WIFOM
Scotty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

How could the narrator save you?

Work was the most aggrivating thing today. I'm going to blow off steam by lynching baddies.
Well, I had 4 votes, and you had 3, so you tell me. I just can't tell yet if you are Fearless Leader or Nell
I'll never tell Scotty. No infodumping you see.

I don't think SVS is bad anymore based on Sorsha's actions... Not 100% I re read the things that pinged me and am not so pinged anymore.
This whole thing is WIFOM! People either believe me or believe you. I know that you have already been saved once, and I didn't have a good feeling on you before, and would have voted that way if I were around. I do not think you are Nell.

I voted Wilgy.

Linki: and even more WIFOM
:haha: So good Scotty!

Show me more!

WIFOM vs WIFOM until we are too drunk to stand!
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I'm already drunk.

Here ya go, Wilgy:
catch up! :beer: :beer:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Matt - MP claimed that his vote was forced on Day 2, indicating that the Narrator or Natasha targeted you on Night 1. I'm curious to know which one targeted you?

Anyone's vote get forced for Day 3?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Oh, votes aren't changeable. Is that intentional? I put my vote on Scotty and I'm getting on another plane in a few minutes.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 91

Post by S~V~S »

Sorsha wrote:If Scotty is or isn't the fearless leader I'd think they would want to lynch him, especially if he is FL and they were able to convey to him somehow their identities. Keeping him alive runs the risk of him slipping up and revealing them or being hesitant to vote for one of them in a close lynch or any number of ways of outing them by accident. Plus, if he isn't FL of course they would just play along that he is to get a civ lynched.

I think if he is Nell he will die tonight by snidely whiplashes hand (unless that's not possible if Dudley is still alive) otherwise he is FL.

.....and he didn't die via snidely. So I'm willing to bet he is FL.

My main suspect for Boris or Natasha happens to be SVS so I'll put my vote there.

Actually your reaction to what I said makes me think you are Boris or Natasha. What you said up there would count for any bad team not just a split one, anyone can give anyone away at any time. The fact that your reaction to what I said was basically,so what's your point, makes me think I hit a nail on the head.

Voting Scotty.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Do we have a conclusive idea about whether the Narrator "directs a lynch vote" secretly, behind-the-scenes... or does it the Night before, with a PM to the directed voter?

Has anyone, to their knowledge, had their vote directed by the Narrator?

Just thinking about the last lynch, and whether it's a possibility that a Scotty voter's vote went to another player... and that Wilgy is Nell or FL.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote:
Sorsha wrote:If Scotty is or isn't the fearless leader I'd think they would want to lynch him, especially if he is FL and they were able to convey to him somehow their identities. Keeping him alive runs the risk of him slipping up and revealing them or being hesitant to vote for one of them in a close lynch or any number of ways of outing them by accident. Plus, if he isn't FL of course they would just play along that he is to get a civ lynched.

I think if he is Nell he will die tonight by snidely whiplashes hand (unless that's not possible if Dudley is still alive) otherwise he is FL.

My main suspect for Boris or Natasha happens to be SVS so I'll put my vote there.

Actually your reaction to what I said makes me think you are Boris or Natasha. What you said up there would count for any bad team not just a split one, anyone can give anyone away at any time. The fact that your reaction to what I said was basically,so what's your point, makes me think I hit a nail on the head.

Voting Scotty.
SVS why not place your vote on her then?
Long Con wrote:Do we have a conclusive idea about whether the Narrator "directs a lynch vote" secretly, behind-the-scenes... or does it the Night before, with a PM to the directed voter?

Just thinking about the last lynch, and whether it's a possibility that a Scotty voter's vote went to another player... and that Wilgy is Nell or FL.
:nicenod:

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Matt »

Long Con wrote:Matt - MP claimed that his vote was forced on Day 2, indicating that the Narrator or Natasha targeted you on Night 1. I'm curious to know which one targeted you?

Anyone's vote get forced for Day 3?
Yo LC!

When I replaced in, I asked Llama if MP had been targeted, and one thing he told me was that MP had been seduced into voting for Epi. By using the word "seduced", I'm guessin' Llama meant Natasha.
Image Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 128

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I still haven't seen any evidence for why Elohcin is civilian though. She is pretty obviously bad to me.
You don't need evidence that someone is civilian. You need evidence that someone is bad.

How is she pretty obviously bad? Go.
This isn't true, you need evidence for both and I've given noted all of my pings from her before. You've given no reason to think of her as civilian. In fact if you really believed this you would've asked me the other twenty-nine hundred times I've asked you for elaboration on why you think Elohcin is good, so I'm calling bullshit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty wrote:Yo guys. I am not Fearless Leader or Nell.
Figure that one out. I had to.
Yeah you're going down.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sorsha wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Bottom line is that Scotty is 50% likely to be bad, but without BTSC.

Do you want to lynch him straight off tomorrow, or do you want to leave him alone and hunt the BTSC mafia? You know, the ones with the kills?
I vote for Boris & Natasha hunting, otherwise we're just going to have a bandwagon day that gives us no new info.
True. But now they have gotten a few fearless leader messages,and likely know who he is. So we need to keep that in mind.
Sorry I'm not getting why it matters that they know who he is?
:suspish:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sloonei wrote:I'm still down for lynching Scotty today, but I agree that a simple bandwagon day will he unproductive, so let's try to avoid that. I don't know how active I will be, though.
I agree with this 100%.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

DrWilgy wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Check out SVS's iso, from yesterday in particular. She defended Scotty near lynch time which is the basis for my vote on her today.

At the end of the day if Scotty is the one lynched I'll be happy, but I don't want to waste the day by not talking about other suspects.
Wait, this implicates SVS while Scotty is still unconfirmed?

Sorsha, you are bad.
I am bothered that she makes it clear that she'll be happy if Scotty is lynched...but isn't pushing for Scotty's lynch.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty btw
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Voting Scotty.
You're either joking or you practically just gave her away. :haha:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

a2thezebra wrote:
Scotty wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Voting Scotty.
You're either joking or you practically just gave her away. :haha:
Wat. Go back to the zoo, zebra. You're drunk.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh, I just saw that you voted me.

Guys, I can not stress enough that voting me, regardless of whether or not I turn out how you think I will flip, is a bad idea. I don't like getting mislynched and will talk things out as much as I can. I just don't have a lot to back up my side besides my word.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Do we see anything in the setup that could explain Scotty's survival besides Nell/Fearless Leader or the Narrator/bad lady who manipulates votes? Because if we are inclined to believe MP's claim, then vote manipulation should be a visible thing to us all and there are no secret votes involved; the poll is an accurate representation of the votes. So he'd have to be one of the two roles that can survive. Lynching him today will either result in a No Lynch if he's Nell, or a baddie lynch if he's FL.

Is there a hole anywhere in this reasoning?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Elohcin »

I have had a busy busy day. I will most likely be voting Scotty today just so you know.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin wrote:I have had a busy busy day. I will most likely be voting Scotty today just so you know.
...anything else?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

a2thezebra wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I have had a busy busy day. I will most likely be voting Scotty today just so you know.
...anything else?
No. I'm too tire to think. I just know that if one uses logic after reading the thread and reads the roles, then there is a good chance he is bad.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

tired*
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Voting Scotty.
Because that will require case making and I don't have time for that today. More people are willing to vote for you, and I am very sure you are bad. So there you go.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
...anything else?
No. I'm too tire to think. I just know that if one uses logic after reading the thread and reads the roles, then there is a good chance he is bad.
Indeed. His teammates wouldn't be able to deny it at this point, so their top priority would probably be keeping the attention away from themselves by only talking about their inevitable vote for him.

:D
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Sorsha »

S~V~S wrote:

Voting Scotty.
Yes but you were casting doubt on a Scotty lynch yesterday, saying you didn't think this was his baddie game. Now you vote for him even though you think I'm Boris or Natasha?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Check out SVS's iso, from yesterday in particular. She defended Scotty near lynch time which is the basis for my vote on her today.

At the end of the day if Scotty is the one lynched I'll be happy, but I don't want to waste the day by not talking about other suspects.

Sorsha, you are bad.
I am bothered that she makes it clear that she'll be happy if Scotty is lynched...but isn't pushing for Scotty's lynch.
You're not bothered that this is almost a complete waste of a day then? We are not learning anything about who Boris or Natasha are.

Why do you think Epi was killed last night zebra? Looking at his posts what did he say he wanted to do today?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Scotty wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Voting Scotty.
SVS why not place your vote on her then
Because they will just kill me tonight. Or try to lynch me tomorrow. Either way it's fine, I'm a civ.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sorsha wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Voting Scotty.
Yes but you were casting doubt on a Scotty lynch yesterday, saying you didn't think this was his baddie game. Now you vote for him even though you think I'm Boris or Natasha?
Right...and if I were his baddie teammate who knew he was not going to die, that would profit me how? Generally baddie teammates whi know a teammate is going to survive a lynch don't bother defending him. And my win cons are to defeat all of the Mafia, not just B & N. EVERYONE pretty much agrees that Scotty is bad. All the civvies need him dead. Let's make him dead and then sort out the people who did not want to lynch him on the day he could actually be lynched.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sorsha wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Sorsha, you are bad.
You're not bothered that this is almost a complete waste of a day then? We are not learning anything about who Boris or Natasha are.

Why do you think Epi was killed last night zebra? Looking at his posts what did he say he wanted to do today?
It's not a waste of a day if we talk about other things, which she is going out of her way to avoid doing.

I don't know about Epi, you tell me. He certainly wasn't a low poster. :haha:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

She meaning Elohcin, I got posts mixed up.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

a2thezebra wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
...anything else?
Indeed. His teammates wouldn't be able to deny it at this point, so their top priority would probably be keeping the attention away from themselves by only talking about their inevitable vote for him.

Possibly. But I'm not one of them. I seriously had a long exhausting day. Would you like to hear my day Zebra? Will that make you feel better that I'm not lying?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sorsha wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Voting Scotty.
This. Ever since I defended SVS on that first day, I've had a nagging feeling she is bad. Something about how to responded to my defending and all, but I didn't bring it up at the time b/c I wanted to let it play out a bit and watch her a little. I can't drop the feeling.

@ llama, do we win with our teams, dead or alive?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Elohcin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
...anything else?

Possibly. But I'm not one of them. I seriously had a long exhausting day. Would you like to hear my day Zebra? Will that make you feel better that I'm not lying?
It's not going to convince me, but if letting it all out makes you feel better, be my guest.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

haha, no, that's okay. Syndicaters don't want to hear about my day of motherly duties.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

whoa, bea, niju, and spirityo are all still in this game. i literally forgot.
I am too tired to make heads or tails of the SVS/sorsha thing, but it seems like something I should look into when I'm capable of critical thought again.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

a2thezebra wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
...anything else?

or they'll be aware of this mindset and want to call attention to it, thus distancing themselves from their own proposed strategy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Sloonei wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
...anything else?

or they'll be aware of this mindset and want to call attention to it, thus distancing themselves from their own proposed strategy.
Or they'll be aware of THIS mindset and want to call attention to it, thus distancing themselves from their own proposed strategy.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

a2thezebra wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
...anything else?

Or they'll be aware of THIS mindset and want to call attention to it, thus distancing themselves from their own proposed strategy.
or...
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

So no lynch?

Scotty wrote:
bea wrote:Just got to work running late. Making an unsure trust vote for Scotty if you guys think it's best.
What makes you trust the thread more than just your reads? This reads pretty weak, IMO. I thought you had some good observations going before you came in.
I was doing the best I could crunched for time. I didn't have solid people I suspected and I trust the peeps that did vote for you. Not that I was able to make the vote in time.

I'm so sorry I'm super lame. I'm done working now till wed. I will likely vote before I go to be tonight cuz I'm not waking up early to mafia.

Anyway.....catching up follows....
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Long Con wrote:Do we have a conclusive idea about whether the Narrator "directs a lynch vote" secretly, behind-the-scenes... or does it the Night before, with a PM to the directed voter?

Are you suggesting then that the final vote would have been a tie then? If I remember correctly Scotty was up by 1.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Sloonei wrote:Do we see anything in the setup that could explain Scotty's survival besides Nell/Fearless Leader or the Narrator/bad lady who manipulates votes? Because if we are inclined to believe MP's claim, then vote manipulation should be a visible thing to us all and there are no secret votes involved; the poll is an accurate representation of the votes. So he'd have to be one of the two roles that can survive. Lynching him today will either result in a No Lynch if he's Nell, or a baddie lynch if he's FL.

Is there a hole anywhere in this reasoning?
I think that's why lc was asking about how the narrators role works. If it was done with or with out the players knowledge. But other than that, it looks pretty darn solid.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ok. So yea. That was quick. Absolutely down for the Scotty lynch.

I wanted to look at spirtyo at some point soon, but it's dinner time.

I need time to think about svs and Sorsha cuz I had good feels about both of them. Rereading each of them is on the to do list too.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I voted tonight because tomorrow will be busy until about 3pm.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I voted for Wilgy. I don't think Scotty is bad. Natasha tried to seduce me to vote him on Day 3, but I was Scrooched at the same time. I thought that maybe the baddies were trying to protect Scotty by making me vote for him, but then the Scotty lynch happened anyway. If Scotty is Fearless Leader, then Boris and Natasha probably don't really want him dead.

Unless Scotty sent a message to them with instructions to try and get him lynched... for cred I guess? If you believe that, then lynch Scotty. I don't believe that. I don't believe that they can afford to lose numbers like that.

I thought that Epi might be going for the "early baddie teammate vouch" on Eloh, but then he was nightkilled. Again, it gives Elohcin some nice cred, but is it worth it with so few baddies? Probably not.

The PM from Natasha was written in a Russian accent. Like "Greetings, Lonk Con, ve vant you to doink ze vote for Scotty..." kind of stuff. It was creative, unnecessarily so. I thought maybe creative Epi would go that extra mile, but apparently not.

I have no doubt that they will kill me very soon. Probably tonight. Natasha told me not to tell anyone, so I have disobeyed on that front.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:I voted for Wilgy. I don't think Scotty is bad. Natasha tried to seduce me to vote him on Day 3, but I was Scrooched at the same time. I thought that maybe the baddies were trying to protect Scotty by making me vote for him, but then the Scotty lynch happened anyway. If Scotty is Fearless Leader, then Boris and Natasha probably don't really want him dead.

Unless Scotty sent a message to them with instructions to try and get him lynched... for cred I guess? If you believe that, then lynch Scotty. I don't believe that. I don't believe that they can afford to lose numbers like that.

I thought that Epi might be going for the "early baddie teammate vouch" on Eloh, but then he was nightkilled. Again, it gives Elohcin some nice cred, but is it worth it with so few baddies? Probably not.

The PM from Natasha was written in a Russian accent. Like "Greetings, Lonk Con, ve vant you to doink ze vote for Scotty..." kind of stuff. It was creative, unnecessarily so. I thought maybe creative Epi would go that extra mile, but apparently not.

I have no doubt that they will kill me very soon. Probably tonight. Natasha told me not to tell anyone, so I have disobeyed on that front.
Wouldn't revealing that info be infodumping?

Also I guess it's cool that we get this detail right after epi died. What was the point of adding that fact now that he is dead?

Also voting Sloon, because I'm a cool dude.
Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Long Con wrote:I voted for Wilgy. I don't think Scotty is bad. Natasha tried to seduce me to vote him on Day 3, but I was Scrooched at the same time. I thought that maybe the baddies were trying to protect Scotty by making me vote for him, but then the Scotty lynch happened anyway. If Scotty is Fearless Leader, then Boris and Natasha probably don't really want him dead.

What is it about Wilgy that makes you think he is bad?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I really hope this doesn't break the rules of info dumping and get you mod killed because of it.

That's definitely interesting to note that the Mafia wanted me dead yesterday. They might just get their wish today. Unless the 3 remaining voters come together and see reason in voting Wilgy.

Listen, if I am wrong about Wilgy, and we can at least tie this up to give me a fighting chance, then I will walk happily into the noose tomorrow, and you will know beyond a doubt I am bad. But I am not bad and have been framed in such a way that I can't think of anything more to say than: :sigh:

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Matt »

thellama73 wrote:4. No reproduction of host PMs, but you can discuss prizes if you want (assuming there are any)
It's not like LC took a picture of his PM and posted it in the thread. For all we know he's lying. Not sure why everyone is talking about a mod kill? :confused2:

Right now I'm thinking Scotty's the better bet, but true story...

In GoC, Wilgy and I were Mafia together, and in that particular game, the mafia flip never revealed which team they were on. At one point, dead Zebra comes in the thread and kinda confirms that she was on the other mafia team, and Wilgy wasn't thrilled. Not to say he was pissy or anything, but just a simple comment like "that's bogus" or some such lol.

Anyway he didn't seem thrilled with LC's comment. :ponder:
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”