Total votes: 20
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 140

Re: [DAY 4] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by thellama73 »

Silverwolf wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Dragon D. Luffy

I promise I'll catch up and be a good little participant tomorrow, guys. Exhausting weekend.
I'm gonna hold you to this. I don't think you've done anything but vote for DDL and then vanish all game. You need to do things here or be lynched.
Make me.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:My point was that a civ *died* but sig was actually *lynched*.
But what does that mean in terms of my point? To reiterate, my point was that, if sig is good, the police sat on their hands yesterday and slurped donuts out of straws.
I was making my own point :shrug2: I obviously don't think he IS good. The first thing giving me any pause whatsoever is how far out you are going to cast doubt.
Scotty wrote:I'm still here, catching up. Had a long weekend.

You guys ever fiddle with proofs in Geometry class? If a=b and b=c then a=c? That's kinda where my mind is with the potential alignments I'm calling a "trust fund". It's still rather abstract and unfinished but I have a few that I'm toying with in my mind.

Here's a few off the top of my head:
If sig is bad, then Quin is bad.
If sig is good, then golden is probably bad.
If sig is good, then Sloonei is probably bad.
If sig is good, then I am an idiot.
If Silverwolf is bad, then ika is probably bad.
If llama is bad, then DDL is probably good.
If TH is good, then sig is good.
If sig is good, then Quin is probably good.

These are obviously my opinions but just so y'all know, that's where my mind is right now.
I can't shake in the back of my mind that the Don has BTSC with his associate and they would have each other's back. I get nervous in any lynch that the entire thing has been one big ploy (since the cops probably know the identify of at least one don at this point) to get the entire town to rile up a lynch on said Don. It would make sense why the last 2 kills were failed. I think they are Don hunting, and have their target. Now it's just turning the Mafia tide to lynch their own. That's my thought.

Hypothetically- If sig is to be lynched and comes back as the Don (heaven for bid, with how he's played he is the Don lolz), I would look directly at Sloonei and Golden as the perpetrators. And even I would have to answer for a few things I suppose.

The way I see it, I currently trust Golden and Sloonei's lead because it makes sense, and they're so sure of their reads that it's kind of startling.

and anyone looking to tunnel on sig at this point (and to an extent that last lynch) if he is bad, I am inherently going to be suspicious of. I feel sig is grasping at straws here, and if I'm right, this looks worse for DDL, who has gradually started to join the sig train before it gets to the station.
If sig is bad, you know at this point he knows his goose is cooked and would be welcoming any and everyone to ride him like a mechanical bull at closing time.
Scotty, I don't care how sig comes back as it regards Golden, based on the Fuzz lynch, I think Golden is mega civ. Utterly no question in my mind. When Fuzz flipped, that was *REAL* happiness & "woot woot" on Goldens part. No way shape or form was he Fuzz' teammate. He is good at being bad, but no one is THAT good. Plus while he is good at being bad, he LOVES being civ.

No way did he fake that reaction.

This preemptive push at Golden if sig flips civ is the second thing giving me pause.

I skipped a lot in my catch up yesterday, I will have to do better tonight.
in the style of ika, are you willing to bet Golden is civ? How much would you bet?
The logic gap in my reads is that throwing support at someone else does not necessarily mean they themselves are civ.
But golden and Sloonei in particular are as sure sig is bad as you are sure golden is good.
This is my form of rainbow list. I'm sorry you don't agree. But I'm putting it out there.

And again, I think Golden IS civ: that is why I've been following through with the sig suspicion because I agree with it. But there is going to be a backlash from a lot of people if sig flips good, and I cannot fathom that you would know with 100% certainty that golden is good, unless you know something I don't.
I will bet anything he is civ, based totally on his thread during and right after the Fuzz lynch. I don't *know* it for a fact, but I don't see how anyone that has played a lot with him can miss it. You want a bet, name it, I'll take it. Anything. Even sock eating.

And that post of yours totally feels like setting up a Golden flop on your part and a Golden lynch. That post gave me heebies on top of jeebies. The only thing that would make it heebier is if Quin & Serge were to jump on the sig wagon.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Okay, I'm (more or less) caught up. Traveling for work really screws with my mafia game.

Takeaways? How are people not vting for Dragon? He's obviously bad in so many ways. He's a thread-steering little dragon. Also, he asks how I am still alive. A great question! I'll tell you how: his team is purposely keeping me alive for credibility. If Dragon were good, the cpos would have killed me to make him look bad. Since Dragon is bad, they are keeping me alive becasue no one is listening to me anyway.

Also, note how after I made my case, a bunch of people were like "huh, that's a good case" but then they didn't vote for Dragon. Classic baddie behavior. Vote for Dragon--save America.

Also, SIlverwolf wants to murder me for having a career (don't see how that has much to do with whether I'm bad or not) so let's kill Silver after Dragon.

Thank you.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

SVS is right. Golden is the civviest of civs, and I will go to bat for him on that.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:You want a bet, name it, I'll take it. Anything. Even sock eating.
:scared:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Not your socks :hugs:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

You are an asset to the cops regardless of my or your alignment, llama. They would be stupid to kill you as opposed to someone like Sloonei.

My remark was more on why you aren't in the lynch chopping block yet.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Not your socks :hugs:
SVS, will you help me lynch Dragon?

agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by agleaminranks »

Thanks for the reply Scotty. I still don't buy most of it, but you're true to your word.

That being said I still dislike how both Scotty and Zebra have been behaving at this point in the game. That last post of Zebra's was like the only serious analysis I'd seen her make in any recent memory. I'm aiming at one of them right now. I don't like DDL's aggression either, nor his philosophy on lynching for the purpose of information. Argh. I'm split. I was leaning more towards a civilian read on him but now it sounds like he's arguing for lynching people regardless of alignment again.

Truth be told I have no idea what to think of Golden or Sig. I didn't know what to think of Long Con either. I haven't examined enough of any of their posts. Maybe that's what today will be for.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:
Serge wrote:I'm here to fulfill my promise to SVS regarding the CFD of day 2.

Luffy and sig looked pretty bad after the flip but I think the latter is more reminiscent of of a skeptical townie imploring for everyone to stop and think about what they're doing. Even though Fuzz flipped scum, I felt like his intent wasn't misguided. Luffy on the other hand posted that bit where he basically said it was prime time for scum to save their friends, when in reality something like the CFD doesn't usually happen, and if they do, they're probably not initiated by scum.

Which brings us to Golden. Even though Turnip Head Was the first person to voice the CFD, I think Golden is the instigator. His prime candidates were Matt and Wilgy but SVS presented a case against Fuzz and he went with that, but not immediately I feel.

I don't like ika's posts where he posted let's lynch you next(I think directed at sig and Epignosis). As for Silverwolf, she first stated that she didn't think the CFD was a good idea but she jumped in anyway, even appearing to be so sure that Fuzz was scum when Fuzz appeared to try and dig himself out of the hole.

Epignosis looked like a fence-sitter along with Sloonei, but Sloonei eventually voted for Fuzz. Also, I seem to recall Sloonei went out for a bit and came back surprised with the Fuzz bandwagon.

Turnip Head's most memorable role in all this are his emoticons and one-worded replies which were to me hilarious.

I still honestly can't figure out zebra, Enrique seems to be content on calling everyone a cop(Sloonei, then me after the flip)

That's how I interpreted the last hour of the 2nd day. Haven't caught up with the rest of you, I will try tomorrow.
I was the first person to vote for Fuzz. There were no fences involved.
And I didn't vote for him at all. So yeah.

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Today is my last day of a brutal stretch of working 5 straight night shifts. My brain is completely fried from it and I've been unable to commit to this game as much as I'd like to for a couple of days now, but I look forward to feeling energized and refreshed tomorrow morning when I wake up and don't have to worry about getting ready for work. So look forward to me making lots of posts again at that time.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote:
Scotty wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
S~V~S wrote:My point was that a civ *died* but sig was actually *lynched*.
But what does that mean in terms of my point? To reiterate, my point was that, if sig is good, the police sat on their hands yesterday and slurped donuts out of straws.
I was making my own point :shrug2: I obviously don't think he IS good. The first thing giving me any pause whatsoever is how far out you are going to cast doubt.

You guys ever fiddle with proofs in Geometry class? If a=b and b=c then a=c? That's kinda where my mind is with the potential alignments I'm calling a "trust fund". It's still rather abstract and unfinished but I have a few that I'm toying with in my mind.

These are obviously my opinions but just so y'all know, that's where my mind is right now.
I can't shake in the back of my mind that the Don has BTSC with his associate and they would have each other's back. I get nervous in any lynch that the entire thing has been one big ploy (since the cops probably know the identify of at least one don at this point) to get the entire town to rile up a lynch on said Don. It would make sense why the last 2 kills were failed. I think they are Don hunting, and have their target. Now it's just turning the Mafia tide to lynch their own. That's my thought.

Hypothetically- If sig is to be lynched and comes back as the Don (heaven for bid, with how he's played he is the Don lolz), I would look directly at Sloonei and Golden as the perpetrators. And even I would have to answer for a few things I suppose.

The way I see it, I currently trust Golden and Sloonei's lead because it makes sense, and they're so sure of their reads that it's kind of startling.

and anyone looking to tunnel on sig at this point (and to an extent that last lynch) if he is bad, I am inherently going to be suspicious of. I feel sig is grasping at straws here, and if I'm right, this looks worse for DDL, who has gradually started to join the sig train before it gets to the station.
If sig is bad, you know at this point he knows his goose is cooked and would be welcoming any and everyone to ride him like a mechanical bull at closing time.
Scotty, I don't care how sig comes back as it regards Golden, based on the Fuzz lynch, I think Golden is mega civ. Utterly no question in my mind. When Fuzz flipped, that was *REAL* happiness & "woot woot" on Goldens part. No way shape or form was he Fuzz' teammate. He is good at being bad, but no one is THAT good. Plus while he is good at being bad, he LOVES being civ.

No way did he fake that reaction.

This preemptive push at Golden if sig flips civ is the second thing giving me pause.

I skipped a lot in my catch up yesterday, I will have to do better tonight.
in the style of ika, are you willing to bet Golden is civ? How much would you bet?
The logic gap in my reads is that throwing support at someone else does not necessarily mean they themselves are civ.
But golden and Sloonei in particular are as sure sig is bad as you are sure golden is good.
This is my form of rainbow list. I'm sorry you don't agree. But I'm putting it out there.

And again, I think Golden IS civ: that is why I've been following through with the sig suspicion because I agree with it. But there is going to be a backlash from a lot of people if sig flips good, and I cannot fathom that you would know with 100% certainty that golden is good, unless you know something I don't.
I will bet anything he is civ, based totally on his thread during and right after the Fuzz lynch. I don't *know* it for a fact, but I don't see how anyone that has played a lot with him can miss it. You want a bet, name it, I'll take it. Anything. Even sock eating.

And that post of yours totally feels like setting up a Golden flop on your part and a Golden lynch. That post gave me heebies on top of jeebies. The only thing that would make it heebier is if Quin & Serge were to jump on the sig wagon.
I mean you know him longer than I have, so I'll take your word for it. But anyone can change up their game, so the amount of certainty you have in this being his civ game is overzealous at worst.

Look, I gave a bunch of reads on different people. You're coming after me for one of my reads that says that should sig flip civ, golden is "probably bad". Nothin is definitive with that read, or else I would have said "golden is bad". Who says I would come after golden first or at all?

All of this could be moot anyway because I still hope and believe that sig is bad.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

agleaminranks wrote:Thanks for the reply Scotty. I still don't buy most of it, but you're true to your word.

That being said I still dislike how both Scotty and Zebra have been behaving at this point in the game. That last post of Zebra's was like the only serious analysis I'd seen her make in any recent memory. I'm aiming at one of them right now. I don't like DDL's aggression either, nor his philosophy on lynching for the purpose of information. Argh. I'm split. I was leaning more towards a civilian read on him but now it sounds like he's arguing for lynching people regardless of alignment again.

Truth be told I have no idea what to think of Golden or Sig. I didn't know what to think of Long Con either. I haven't examined enough of any of their posts. Maybe that's what today will be for.
You have no idea whatsoever what to think of them? It's not like they've been hiding from the thread. Come on, you've gotta have an impulse on both at least, even though I know you've said you've been busy.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh, and sig

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cut to someone in the studio going "I'm uncomfortable with this sig train"

agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

I have an idea, but I'm not comfortable enough yet to say with confidence either way. My gut read on sig is good. My gut read on Golden is bad. But those are very marginal percentages here, if we're to quantify them. And gut reads are pretty crap justification anyways.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

agleaminranks wrote:Thanks for the reply Scotty. I still don't buy most of it, but you're true to your word.

When did I ever argue for lynching people regardless of alignment? That is just not something I do.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I find it pingy that I go though a great length to explain the logical process behind my Sig lynch and then people dismiss everything and just scream "he is lynching Sig just for information"!
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

agleaminranks wrote:I have an idea, but I'm not comfortable enough yet to say with confidence either way. My gut read on sig is good. My gut read on Golden is bad. But those are very marginal percentages here, if we're to quantify them. And gut reads are pretty crap justification anyways.
Uh oh, better signal SOS for the impending SVS steamrolling for calling out her boy Golden like that.

agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:

When did I ever argue for lynching people regardless of alignment? That is just not something I do.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Changing to Sig. I'm convinced to lynch him, and his flip will teach us more about other people's (including TH) alignments than otherwise.
My understanding is that here you're saying that lynching him is going to get us the most amount of useful information, whether or not he's good. So we should just lynch the little fcker. I know your reasoning for saying he's bad, which I will take into consideration once I've caught up more thoroughly. I will admit I only skimmed it. But you're also saying here that we should lynching him is gonna get us the most information out of everyone so we should lynch him for that sake.

Then a page later:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:I don't believe in lynching someone just for information, but that is a bonus that should be considered.

I am also getting the impression from Sig's posts and people's posts about Sig that there seems to be a schism among players. Some people support Sig and suspect the ones who suspect Sig, while some people are in the other "camp". While I'm paranoid about the idea of calling a whole scum team out of interactions, this "divide" seems to be a lot more apparent than in most games, so I think the potential for info out of this lynch is huge.

Also Sig is shady as fuck, so there's that too.
I think you're backtracking in trying to make yourself look less worse for that sort of stance, but this doesn't disagree with my sentiments about you at all. I now think that you want him lynched on principle and are trying to cover it up with some constructed rationale. Which is reading as real scummy to me.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Scotty wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:I have an idea, but I'm not comfortable enough yet to say with confidence either way. My gut read on sig is good. My gut read on Golden is bad. But those are very marginal percentages here, if we're to quantify them. And gut reads are pretty crap justification anyways.
Uh oh, better signal SOS for the impending SVS steamrolling for calling out her boy Golden like that.
If I have the most conviction of anyone here being civilian, it's SVS and Sloonei. I will take her stance into consideration when I review both of them.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

@Gleam, how many mafia games have you played in? How many times have you been town/civ vs scum/mafia in said games?

@Scotty, the thing I wasn't crazy about in your analysis was that there was FAR more "if sig is good, then..." rather than "if sig is bad, then..."
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

@Indi, this is probably... what, my fifth or sixth game here on the Syndicate? I haven't played many because I got frustrated for always being the earliest lynch/nightkill. I played a handful over on Piano and then started with the few games Socky hosted on PA. I've only ever been mafia once, and that was on a PA game.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

indiglo wrote:@Gleam, how many mafia games have you played in? How many times have you been town/civ vs scum/mafia in said games?

@Scotty, the thing I wasn't crazy about in your analysis was that there was FAR more "if sig is good, then..." rather than "if sig is bad, then..."
True, but of dog is bad, then you know exactly where my binoculars are pointing.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:
indiglo wrote:@Gleam, how many mafia games have you played in? How many times have you been town/civ vs scum/mafia in said games?

True, but of dog is bad, then you know exactly where my binoculars are pointing.
Grrr bad dog.

Autocorrect = fail
Sig= dog

ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

thellama73 wrote:
Also, SIlverwolf wants to murder me for having a career (don't see how that has much to do with whether I'm bad or not) so let's kill Silver after Dragon.

Thank you.
how about we dont kill an obvious town.

both of them are town acutaly so what are you going on on, if anything we should be killing you for thinking they are cops
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Yeah I don't think Silverwolf is bad, I think she's just misguided when she suspects Llama for not being around. I don't think his absence means anything about his role.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

thellama73 wrote:Okay, I'm (more or less) caught up. Traveling for work really screws with my mafia game.

Takeaways? How are people not vting for Dragon? He's obviously bad in so many ways. He's a thread-steering little dragon. Also, he asks how I am still alive. A great question! I'll tell you how: his team is purposely keeping me alive for credibility. If Dragon were good, the cpos would have killed me to make him look bad. Since Dragon is bad, they are keeping me alive becasue no one is listening to me anyway.

Also, note how after I made my case, a bunch of people were like "huh, that's a good case" but then they didn't vote for Dragon. Classic baddie behavior. Vote for Dragon--save America.

Thank you.
How about we kill you after sig's mislynch?
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Turnip Head wrote:Yeah I don't think Silverwolf is bad, I think she's just misguided when she suspects Llama for not being around. I don't think his absence means anything about his role.
It's not so much llama isn't around. When I made my comment, he had mostly come into the thread, threw an unexplained vote on Dragon, and then didn't do much of anything else. I said numerous times, I think scum are laying low this game. Then llama comes into the game and misreps me by saying I want him lynched for having a career which is not at all what I said. I read RL issues as NAI. Then he goes on to say I should die after dragon because of that which is garbage.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Just want to reinforce that llama is a she.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Turnip Head wrote:Yeah I don't think Silverwolf is bad, I think she's just misguided when she suspects Llama for not being around. I don't think his absence means anything about his role.
I know DDL just asked you this, but I'm still curious. You said your confidence is shaken after leading a mislynch of LC, but let's say you're just throwing out your main suspicion now. Without citing your sources. I'm actually curious- Who would it be? DDL? Golden? Carmen Sandiego?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

agleaminranks wrote:Just want to reinforce that llama is a she.
Lol wat no

ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

is it bad i want to call S~V~S he all the time? like i see that so much as a guy user name
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Scotty wrote:
I know DDL just asked you this, but I'm still curious. You said your confidence is shaken after leading a mislynch of LC, but let's say you're just throwing out your main suspicion now. Without citing your sources. I'm actually curious- Who would it be? DDL? Golden? Carmen Sandiego?
Matt 2.0.
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

I believe we should lynch Sig.

Right now lynching Sig is almost the only thing we are talking about. Are we going to talk about him next cycle too? It feels like we are not getting anywhere, and I would much rather get the paranoia out of the way asap. I think we can have a more clear approach to things once we are not as occupied with lynching Sig.

Will keeping Sig alive solve any problems? In my opinion, no. Rather, if he flips bad we can probably clear Golden and that would be really beneficial.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

lol the underlined was funny, but you're right I'm not mafia. It appears I'll be lynched anyway. :(
So I do think Golden could be civ HOWEVER, there is no doubt in my mind that Sloonie is mafia. His play leading up to the Fuzz lynch as well as his after post just reeks as scummy. I also think DDL is mafia, I have a large suspicion of Nero even before he jumped on my train.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I realize that neither of us have specifically clarified regarding the terminology of the game. It's Day 4, and I see there's still some confusion, so I'd like to do that now.

Be sure to note the language and categories used in the player roster.

Players who are lynched by vote or arrested at Night by the Police are all "arrested" and go to prison.

There are only three ways for players to actually die this game, as follows:
1) Be killed by Hitman
2) Be killed by Capo and Crew
3) ??????

You all have seen 1) and 2) so far, but not 3).

Hope that clears things up. :mafia:
Interesting. :feb: ;)
Scotty wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Grrr bad dog.

Autocorrect = fail
Sig= dog
I'm not a dog. :(
I'm more of a cat person and I'm going to be like Putin and have a pet tiger when I rule the world.
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Sorry about that llama!!
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Silverwolf wrote:
Sorry about that llama!!
No, not llama. I was thinking zebra. Holy shit. Thanks Scotty. I need a massage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Silverwolf wrote:
Sorry about that llama!!
I don't know if Gleam was joking when he corrected you, but he's wrong. Llama is a gentleman, as you can tell by his emoticon :llama:

linki: lol
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Scotty wrote:
Lol wat no
Huh? I'm confused now.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Also Scotty's post about me flipping good is eye raising. It could be an attempt to set up players after I get lynched. Of course I could be the undercover cop and this could all be part of our plan. Just as likely whoever keeps bringing up the undercover cop thing will be an used as an attempt to protect their teammates who I've named as suspicious when I do flip.

ALSO one last thing how do we know LC wasn't the undercover cop? It would be great if he is and your killing the person who was right about him. :P

linki: I thought you were making fun of llama.
ImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

OK, this is what I get for trying to Syndicate on too little sleep. FuuuUUUUUUuck
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Turnip Head wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Sorry about that llama!!
I don't know if Gleam was joking when he corrected you, but he's wrong. Llama is a gentleman, as you can tell by his emoticon :llama:

linki: lol
OK, Thanks LOL.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Matt 2.0.[/quote

Sweetness. What do you think of ika's slip?
Turnip Head wrote:Golden can you talk to me about this? First you say it's blatantly obvious why Matt changed his view on you, then you say there are plenty of explanations but you don't know for sure which one it is. I'll go ahead and say I initially thought you were part of the Daisy Crew that pinched Matt 1.0, but Metalmarsh brought up your Wilgy vote to debunk that, and now I don't have any idea what you think is going on.
Hrm. Actually, since you went ahead and said it, this is exactly what I was thinking, that Golden was involved with murderfying me. I didn't even realize Wilgy was part of that crew.

Wilgy...why man, why? :(
Image Image Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sig wrote:ALSO one last thing how do we know LC wasn't the undercover cop? It would be great if he is and your killing the person who was right about him. :P
I considered this, it's a decent role to appear as because it makes the players who defended him look good. But I think we would have seen more backlash after the flip if this was the case.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Llamas and zebras are both equestrian-ish animals. I think that's where I goofed.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Silverwolf wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Okay, I'm (more or less) caught up. Traveling for work really screws with my mafia game.

Thank you.
How about we kill you after sig's mislynch?
Why would you want to? You've never made an argument for why I might be a cop. You just want to kill me because I'm not playing the way you want me to. Controlling, much?

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

:sigh:
Turnip Head wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Matt 2.0.
Sweetness. What do you think of ika's slip?
Turnip Head wrote:Golden can you talk to me about this? First you say it's blatantly obvious why Matt changed his view on you, then you say there are plenty of explanations but you don't know for sure which one it is. I'll go ahead and say I initially thought you were part of the Daisy Crew that pinched Matt 1.0, but Metalmarsh brought up your Wilgy vote to debunk that, and now I don't have any idea what you think is going on.
Hrm. Actually, since you went ahead and said it, this is exactly what I was thinking, that Golden was involved with murderfying me. I didn't even realize Wilgy was part of that crew.

Wilgy...why man, why? :(
Image Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

A she like a fox.

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Somewhere I read someone say if I'm bad, ika is bad.

What if ika is bad, does that also mean I'm bad?

What if he's good, am I good? If I'm good, is he?

This is a perfect example of why I don't like doing associative tells without a scum flip.

Because it's like a dog chasing their tail and getting nowhere.

It can also be very demoralizing when tall the associative are proven false one by one in a game which I've seen more than once.

Return to “Previous Jobs”