Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Re: [DAY 4] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Golden »

thellama73 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Quin wrote:What do you all think about llama right now? Do you think his sudden declaration of activity to be a bit convenient given Silver's decision to start looking at inactives? Or is llama prone to these bursts of inactivity/activity due to work?
The latter.
I was legit in Cincinnati for the weekend working. You can check. There is video and photo documentation.
Here is a photo of me working, doubters.

Hey, look, a T-shirt that says staff and an authorisation pass and everything!

You do look kinda like you are looking right at DDL, though. :duelattenpaces:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 204

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Golden wrote:Except, apparently, sig, who is the civviest of civs? Why?
sig isn't safe from suspicion. If I suspect him I'll voice whatever suspicion I have. But the fact that I haven't been pinged by him yet combined with the fact that the opposition against him is remarkably over-the-top and overtly disingenuous (his voting record makes him bad? REALLY?) does indeed make him the civviest of civs at this time.
Oh, so we should simply expect all baddies to bus then? Voting records are irrelevant?

How is it disingenuous to see sig as demonstrating intent - in both thread and vote - to save fuzz?
If a suspicious voting record is supported by suspicious in-thread content, then no, it isn't irrelevant.

However, if the in-thread content is clearly genuine, than the voting record alone should not be held against the player as an excuse to mislynch them.

That's not the disingenuous part. sig did intend to save Fuzz. The disingenuous part is the leap of faith that trying to save Fuzz automatically makes sig bad. You know, as does everyone else at sig's throat at the moment, that civs try to save others too, and if a civ is wrong about a player and tries to save them when they are in fact bad, the actual baddies will take advantage of this and go after the civ who was wrong. This is what is happening here. I'm not sure if you are one of those baddies taking advantage of this opportunity or if you are simply misguided, but in either case you are not leading the game in a pro-town direction by advocating a sig lynch because he was mistaken, and you are not helping my read of you go up by acting like a civilian mistake is equivalent to a baddie rescue attempt, as well as acting like your recent demeanor makes you confirmed town. If you know me, then you know I'm not going to accept that blindly, so if you're civ then insisting that I agree with a sea of illogical declarations without backing them up is not the way to get me on your side.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:OK, but Fuzz didn't flip town, right? And his teammates knew he wouldn't...
And civilians didn't know WHAT he would flip. That's my point. This sentence makes the case that his teammates would bus him, I don't understand how it's a point in favor of your argument.

Golden wrote:The evidence sig is town is, at the moment, some people defending him but who aren't willing to get on the ground and actually give behaviours that look town. They just reject the behaviours that look bad as unconvincing, as you have.
I've already said why I think sig is town, I think he spoke his mind about the Fuzz lynch looking sketchy and was wrong. I don't know how else to say that.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@zebra - oh, but sig didn't merely try and save fuzz. He painted the entire CFD as a scummy move and tried to create fearmongering against it.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:sig isn't safe from suspicion. If I suspect him I'll voice whatever suspicion I have. But the fact that I haven't been pinged by him yet combined with the fact that the opposition against him is remarkably over-the-top and overtly disingenuous (his voting record makes him bad? REALLY?) does indeed make him the civviest of civs at this time.
So what does it take for someone to "ping" you? It would be good to know in the future since you voted for me twice. :meany:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 140

Post by thellama73 »

Now that that's settled,... can we PLEASE lynch Dragon?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:What do you all think about llama right now? Do you think his sudden declaration of activity to be a bit convenient given Silver's decision to start looking at inactives? Or is llama prone to these bursts of inactivity/activity due to work?
I say llama's fine. He's doing a really great job out there helping Donald Trump become our next President.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:I've already said why I think sig is town, I think he spoke his mind about the Fuzz lynch looking sketchy and was wrong. I don't know how else to say that.
How about why you think that...

I mean, for example, I ISOed Quin and sig out of that. One of them had an apparently motive-less, neutral set of posts about how they didn't understand the suspicion on Fuzz and wouldn't vote that way.

The other one agreed with the CFD in principle but after the target was chosen tried to call it a deeply scummy move and paint some of the leaders of it as inconsistent and scummy as it was going down.

There is such a massive difference between the behaviour of Quin and sig during that time. But you haven't addressed that at all.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:...Are you really going to argue that? What do I gain by pretending not to understand? What do you gain by refusing to elaborate on your point?

Please lynch SVS.
Nah.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:...Are you really going to argue that? What do I gain by pretending not to understand? What do you gain by refusing to elaborate on your point?

Please lynch SVS.
So, you are saying when TH called for a CFD, and SVS figured out the case on Fuzz, she was going out of her way to bus?

I mean, SVS would bus a teammate if she had to, but I can't see her ever going out of her way to choose her teammate as the target when they weren't before.
Silverwolf came up with the case on SVS. Makes sense that SVS would jump on a bandwagon waiting to happen to look better.

The EoD2 situation wasn't even a contributing factor, but thanks for helping me establish my case.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ika wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
This doesn't concern you, Ika. Run along now and let the wolf defend herself. Your rapid protection of her is tedious.
it 100% concerns me. when shes i sbeing attacked for misreprestive reasons i will defend it.

if you quote the very post that say what your accusations are, i will gladly let her answer but i want to see where your pulling your accusation form
She's town, you're not.
Show me the post where I called lama scum I bet you can't find any. Also care to make a case for the vote or is it just cus I disagree
What a baffling request. I made no claim that you called llama scum. Your posts are disingenuous, you're making the case for me right here.
So you admit you have no case on me. Good to know.

Your saying llama is town I'm not is an implication that I was somewhere scum reading lama

I'm at work but I'm on break room doing rugs so ya it's not at all
:haha:

First of all, it's pretty obvious that my baddie read of you is based on gut, so concluding that I don't have a case on you isn't exactly an impressive discovery. I'm glad you know that now though.

Second, I didn't say that llama is town. I said that Silverwolf is town, and that you're not. But even if I did say that llama was town and that you're not, in what world does that imply that you said somewhere that you were baddie-reading llama?

Thank you for continuing to build my upcoming (date TBD) case against you.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:

Please lynch SVS.
So, you are saying when TH called for a CFD, and SVS figured out the case on Fuzz, she was going out of her way to bus?

I mean, SVS would bus a teammate if she had to, but I can't see her ever going out of her way to choose her teammate as the target when they weren't before.
Silverwolf came up with the case on SVS. Makes sense that SVS would jump on a bandwagon waiting to happen to look better.

The EoD2 situation wasn't even a contributing factor, but thanks for helping me establish my case.
What?

SVS didn't JUMP on it. She created it. How is me saying I don't think she would EVER do that establishing your case?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I've already said why I think sig is town, I think he spoke his mind about the Fuzz lynch looking sketchy and was wrong. I don't know how else to say that.
How about why you think that...

I mean, for example, I ISOed Quin and sig out of that. One of them had an apparently motive-less, neutral set of posts about how they didn't understand the suspicion on Fuzz and wouldn't vote that way.

The other one agreed with the CFD in principle but after the target was chosen tried to call it a deeply scummy move and paint some of the leaders of it as inconsistent and scummy as it was going down.

There is such a massive difference between the behaviour of Quin and sig during that time. But you haven't addressed that at all.
I didn't realize I was supposed to address that :confused: Who cares if there's a difference in how they acted? They are different people. I ISO'ed sig and Quin too, and have no problem with how they conducted themselves. I think they both wanted to make sure we got the lynch right.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:@zebra - oh, but sig didn't merely try and save fuzz. He painted the entire CFD as a scummy move and tried to create fearmongering against it.
You see that as deliberate manipulation, I saw it as him genuinely thinking that the CFD was scummy. That's not hard for me to believe since I thought the same at the time, and have had doubts about its legitimacy even after Fuzz's baddie flip. Where did he create fear-mongering, lol?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Nerolunar wrote:I believe we should lynch Sig.

Right now lynching Sig is almost the only thing we are talking about. Are we going to talk about him next cycle too? It feels like we are not getting anywhere, and I would much rather get the paranoia out of the way asap. I think we can have a more clear approach to things once we are not as occupied with lynching Sig.

Will keeping Sig alive solve any problems? In my opinion, no. Rather, if he flips bad we can probably clear Golden and that would be really beneficial.
Let's talk about this post.

To me, it screams 'Look, it doesn't matter if sig is civ or scum. We should just lynch him because then people will stop talking about whether he's civ or scum.'
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:sig isn't safe from suspicion. If I suspect him I'll voice whatever suspicion I have. But the fact that I haven't been pinged by him yet combined with the fact that the opposition against him is remarkably over-the-top and overtly disingenuous (his voting record makes him bad? REALLY?) does indeed make him the civviest of civs at this time.
So what does it take for someone to "ping" you? It would be good to know in the future since you voted for me twice. :meany:
Disingenuous baddie behavior, manipulative baddie behavior, opportunistic baddie behavior, etc.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Quin wrote:

Right now lynching Sig is almost the only thing we are talking about. Are we going to talk about him next cycle too? It feels like we are not getting anywhere, and I would much rather get the paranoia out of the way asap. I think we can have a more clear approach to things once we are not as occupied with lynching Sig.

Will keeping Sig alive solve any problems? In my opinion, no. Rather, if he flips bad we can probably clear Golden and that would be really beneficial.

To me, it screams 'Look, it doesn't matter if sig is civ or scum. We should just lynch him because then people will stop talking about whether he's civ or scum.'
Well I can't say I disagree with him. This is getting old and no one is changing their mind. Some people refuse to move on until this happens.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
This doesn't concern you, Ika. Run along now and let the wolf defend herself. Your rapid protection of her is tedious.
it 100% concerns me. when shes i sbeing attacked for misreprestive reasons i will defend it.

if you quote the very post that say what your accusations are, i will gladly let her answer but i want to see where your pulling your accusation form
She's town, you're not.
Show me the post where I called lama scum I bet you can't find any. Also care to make a case for the vote or is it just cus I disagree
What a baffling request. I made no claim that you called llama scum. Your posts are disingenuous, you're making the case for me right here.

Your saying llama is town I'm not is an implication that I was somewhere scum reading lama

First of all, it's pretty obvious that my baddie read of you is based on gut, so concluding that I don't have a case on you isn't exactly an impressive discovery. I'm glad you know that now though.

Second, I didn't say that llama is town. I said that Silverwolf is town, and that you're not. But even if I did say that llama was town and that you're not, in what world does that imply that you said somewhere that you were baddie-reading llama?

Well let's break it down shall we

A) you never said anything about guts at all so problems on you
B) you calling silver town is actually funny considering I have been saying that long before you and have been defending her.
C) ou quoted the llama and me post. That post context was me calling silver town still so it gave the implication you meant llama to me and if you did mean silver that means diddly cus as I said, I have been calling her town for quite some time and the post you quoted as saying she's town
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Please lynch SVS.
You think I was Fuzz' teammate? Really?

You on principle refused to vote for Fuzz (in a Mafia game) becasue the lynch on him came out of nowhere. Not becasue you thought the reasons for him being bad were wrong, but becasue it came out of nowhere.Not cause you thought he was civ, but on principle. Un hmm.

Then you say you saved sig by voting for LC. YOU said this,not me. You. You said this means something; what does it mean, that you are a baddie? Then when this conversation started to get real, you tried to bring up Llama. Fairly classic deflection,no?

In the ruckus over defending Golden I had forgotten just how much you pinged me hard. So I think you for that Rainbow. It reminded me.
Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:

Please lynch SVS.

What are you talking about? Silverwolf came up with a case on me?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

I'm off at 1015 so 1030-1045 I can post proper
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Turnip Head wrote:
Quin wrote:

Well I can't say I disagree with him. This is getting old and no one is changing their mind. Some people refuse to move on until this happens.
I think that is extremely dangerous territory. If/When sig is lynched I think it's pretty clear that I'll be next. There are arguments that I'm scum regardless of his alignment. Should we just lynch me tomorrow so people will stop talking about me?
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sure :D
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Disingenuous baddie behavior, manipulative baddie behavior, opportunistic baddie behavior, etc.
Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up. :rolleyes:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Well, TH and zebra. All I can say is that if you can defend sig's behaviour at the end of EoD2 as genuine, then next time I'm bad I'll count on your support when I cast the vote to save my baddie teammate. All I have to do is scream that the people who are trying to lynch my teammate are probably mostly bad, and decry that there are no reasons for it.

I mean, honestly, I can't see the perspective of either of you coming from anything other than info.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Quin wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Quin wrote:

I think that is extremely dangerous territory. If/When sig is lynched I think it's pretty clear that I'll be next. There are arguments that I'm scum regardless of his alignment. Should we just lynch me tomorrow so people will stop talking about me?
If you read my other posts you can see that I'm against this kind of logic. I don't want to lynch sig because it's inevitable. I just understand that it's inevitable.

No, I don't want to lynch you tomorrow. I think we're headed in all sorts of bad directions right now.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:

Please lynch SVS.

I don't believe I came up with a case on SVS?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden wrote:I mean, honestly, I can't see the perspective of either of you coming from anything other than info.
Well then I guess you don't know my game very well.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:
Golden wrote:I mean, honestly, I can't see the perspective of either of you coming from anything other than info.
Well then I guess you don't know my game very well.
This is true. You're hard to read.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:

Please lynch SVS.
You think I was Fuzz' teammate? Really?

You on principle refused to vote for Fuzz (in a Mafia game) becasue the lynch on him came out of nowhere. Not becasue you thought the reasons for him being bad were wrong, but becasue it came out of nowhere.Not cause you thought he was civ, but on principle. Un hmm.

See, this proves that you haven't read my posts. I didn't oppose the lynch because it came out of nowhere, I opposed it because there was not any evidence I agreed with. No, I will not go through every point again, you can ISO me and find them.

Then you say you saved sig by voting for LC. YOU said this,not me. You. You said this means something; what does it mean, that you are a baddie? Then when this conversation started to get real, you tried to bring up Llama. Fairly classic deflection,no?

I did say this. There is zero point in admitting that I saved him if I was scum. I also directed the conversation to Nero just now. Because I am not going to follow one train of thought and ignore other potential suspects. The fact that you would expect this is scummy enough.

In the ruckus over defending Golden I had forgotten just how much you pinged me hard. So I think you for that Rainbow. It reminded me.
Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:

Please lynch SVS.

What are you talking about? Silverwolf came up with a case on me?
I meant fuzz :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I did ISO you. I stand by what I said.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Quin wrote:

Tbh, I actually agree with this. It's a distraction that continues day to day and at this point, scum is slipping by while we argue over this. I think it's possible for someone to be scummy and not be bad and that's what it looks like to me. However, I am not going to fight against this lynch. The best thing sig can do if he's town, is to tell us who he thinks scum is before he's lynched.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

@Silverwolf I have. Multiply times, and made cases agaisnt them they have been widely ignored. :(

@Epi you weren't the only one who was supposed to switch switch back.
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :( :mad: :disappoint:
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:@Silverwolf I have. Multiply times, and made cases agaisnt them they have been widely ignored. :(

@Epi you weren't the only one who was supposed to switch switch back.
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :( :mad: :disappoint:
Hey, sig, one good way of achieving this is a rainbow list.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ika wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
ika wrote:

She's town, you're not.

Well let's break it down shall we

A) you never said anything about guts at all so problems on you
First of all, there is no problem. Second, I don't have to say that I have a gut read for it to be clear that I have a gut read. If the lack of pointing out a specific post that pinged me (let alone a full case) isn't enough, then my history in this game of almost exclusively basing my reads entirely on gut should be.
B) you calling silver town is actually funny considering I have been saying that long before you and have been defending her.
And your point is? See my read of Silver being town is genuine and I really don't think yours is. The fact that here you're emphasizing just how long you've been town-reading her in addition to your non-stop defending of her throughout the game helps this theory. I think that, as a baddie, you know she is town so you can be comfortable flooding the thread with defenses of her without worrying about being wrong and her flipping bad. If you were town, I don't think you would be defending her half as strongly as you have been, because without the knowledge that she is in fact town you would have more of an open mind to her being suspicious, at least to some other players.
C) ou quoted the llama and me post. That post context was me calling silver town still so it gave the implication you meant llama to me and if you did mean silver that means diddly cus as I said, I have been calling her town for quite some time and the post you quoted as saying she's town
Wrong again. It's exactly because the post I was quoting was referring to Silver that my post was referring to you and Silver as well. There was no implication, it was explicitly stated. "She's town, you're not." Llama is a he, so that doesn't leave much room for doubt as to who I was referring to. I don't believe that you actually misinterpreted such a clearly-made point the way you claim to have done, so you're going from orange to bright red in my rainbow list.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:I did ISO you. I stand by what I said.
If you did, you cannot stand by what you said. An entire night phase and a day phase was spent establishing those points.
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epignosis wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up. :rolleyes:
Any time you forget.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:
If you did, you cannot stand by what you said. An entire night phase and a day phase was spent establishing those points.
Yet I still do :)
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:Well, TH and zebra. All I can say is that if you can defend sig's behaviour at the end of EoD2 as genuine, then next time I'm bad I'll count on your support when I cast the vote to save my baddie teammate. All I have to do is scream that the people who are trying to lynch my teammate are probably mostly bad, and decry that there are no reasons for it.

I mean, honestly, I can't see the perspective of either of you coming from anything other than info.
It's not that simple. If in the process of saving your baddie teammate you came off as baddie-motivated or disingenuous, I wouldn't be defending you. I'm defending sig because he never came off that way in the process. Not to me anyway. You're free to disagree but don't act like your word is Gospel.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:
Great. Then I guess we've got nothing left to discuss if you're going to be so closed-minded.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

I'mmmmm not scummy, my lycnh is being driven by a crazy townie if I was mafia I'd have never even posted again I'd have left my vote on Epi and "not been around" for the Fire drillll.

link: Golden I don't like rainbow lists they are an attempt to further the LGBTQ agenda :srsnod: . :P

but since I love you all except for those trying to lynching me I'll do a rainbow list before I go. :ninja:
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:
And you wonder why you drive me bat-shit insane sometimes... :P
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Hey silver, I'm at work and you know I can't get games from ms. But can you tell zebra how wron she is about defending you?
Plz and ty
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Hey zebra what happened to the scum read of silver actually, in night you called her scum but now she's town so tell me what's going on there
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

a2thezebra wrote:
Golden wrote:Well, TH and zebra. All I can say is that if you can defend sig's behaviour at the end of EoD2 as genuine, then next time I'm bad I'll count on your support when I cast the vote to save my baddie teammate. All I have to do is scream that the people who are trying to lynch my teammate are probably mostly bad, and decry that there are no reasons for it.

It's not that simple. If in the process of saving your baddie teammate you came off as baddie-motivated or disingenuous, I wouldn't be defending you. I'm defending sig because he never came off that way in the process. Not to me anyway. You're free to disagree but don't act like your word is Gospel.
The Gospel of Golden.

Here is the thing... I don't expect anyone to blindly follow me into the sig black hole and vote for him. I just cannot see how you can come out of them with him as a top town read.

I can't see how it can possibly be genuine for someone to look at the objective signs sig is bad and go, well, there is quite a bit there to give me pause. Even if my gut says I feel like he's town, I can't go full hog with him. It might be slight town or neutral. Top town/strong town is what seems off to me. I can understand your perspective as you've explained it, but I can't understand how that translates to strong town.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

a2thezebra wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:
No, I know why I do; so do you, I told you why. I wish I knew why you do the same to me, though.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If you don't like letter C, what letter would you like?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

ika wrote:Hey zebra what happened to the scum read of silver actually, in night you called her scum but now she's town so tell me what's going on there
Did I? I forgot.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Golden wrote:the objective signs sig is bad
We're done here.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Golden, sometimes reading people is about more than looking at the "evidence".
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:
No, I know why I do; so do you, I told you why. I wish I knew why you do the same to me, though.
I never intend to.

Return to “Previous Jobs”