It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 85

Re: [DAY 5] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Gunther »

Okay, what the hell did Indiglo do to the thread. The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Can we get a mod? Clean up on aisle indiglo! Just go in and remove the first and last spoiler tags and that should work. I would do it myself, but I don't want to get MP'd. :puppy:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

^^ Does that post look weird to anyone else?

Linki~

Ok, apparently yes. :haha: WTF???
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Indiglo writes posts that mess up the thread. Scotty don't!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

whoa
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

indiglo wrote:^^ Does that post look weird to anyone else?

Linki~

It's a known spoiler tag issue. I initially had the same problem when I was previewing my response to Chronos and you- had to take out one of the spoiled portions.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

See, what did I say? I am quite a character.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Epignosis wrote:
indiglo wrote:^^ Does that post look weird to anyone else?

Linki~

It's a known spoiler tag issue. I initially had the same problem when I was previewing my response to Chronos and you- had to take out one of the spoiled portions.
Aha! Well, I'd fix it myself, but you know... no editing. And I don't want the hammer.

XOXO Epi Girl
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Spacedaisy »

Fixed. That was crazy, I've never seen that before, though clearly others have...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've got stuff to do now. When I come back, DDL... Ima go straight TJ Eckleburg on yo ass. :eye:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, you can't use more than one set of spoiler tags in one post, otherwise the system can't handle it. It becomes confused because if you start with an activation, then ANOTHER activation, before the first activation can be closed with the / spoiler, the website doesn't know what to do with it, and so it pukes.

Also, when you use spoiler tags, it's heavily recommended to make sure everything is surrounded in quotes first. I've gotten in a habit of highlighting everything I want to spoil, clicking "Quote", then clicking "Spoiler", because otherwise it's very hard to read on the black/lucid lime background.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I should clarify:

You can use more than one set of spoiler tags in a post, but only if they're completely separated. You can't have a set of spoilers within another set of spoilers.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Rachel Green »

@Epig, I stand by my accusation homie, Ive grown to know cops by smell thanks to years in the hoosegaw. But I'm going to move on to Enrique/BoomsLang now. No worries.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Thanks! Sadly, no one else will ever get to see how weird that looked.

XOXO Epi Girl
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

indiglo wrote:Thanks! Sadly, no one else will ever get to see how weird that looked.
Oh, it's happened a handful of other times, so no worries. :P
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

indiglo wrote:Thanks! Sadly, no one else will ever get to see how weird that looked.
Did It look like this?
Image[/quote]
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Okay Scotty, just zip it.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

Could someone give me there take on Nero and LC's interaction? I'll highlight the few things I found strange later when I'm not doing school as well as finish my ISO of Nero.

So question if LC was a cop and the real role is alive does that mean Nero is a teammate and they planned it so we believe Nero had BTSC with LC when in fact he didn't? Or am I overthinking things.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Why is LC widely suspected of being the undercover cop?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 168

Post by Nerolunar »

sig wrote:Could someone give me there take on Nero and LC's interaction? I'll highlight the few things I found strange later when I'm not doing school as well as finish my ISO of Nero.

So question if LC was a cop and the real role is alive does that mean Nero is a teammate and they planned it so we believe Nero had BTSC with LC when in fact he didn't? Or am I overthinking things.
Yes, you are overthinking.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Golf »

"Long Con has been arrested; he was Crew, a member of The Sockfaced Famiglia."

Plus he just died because he derp'd.

You guys sure pick your silly topics, for a mafia playing bunch. Image
Fractal
sprityo
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

There is a scumrole in the setup that can pose as another role when lynched.

Actually while we are on this topic, I mostly threw shade at Chaindeath at the time. My goal was not to defend LC, but I did notice Chaindeaths behavior. That was my first ping of him - he decided to vote for LC when the only thing LC had posted was his disagreement to the plan that everyone should be voted for, to trigger the traitors. Very weak reasoning from Chaindeath that he didn´t follow up on rubbed me the wrong way and still does.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

Nerolunar wrote:There is a scumrole in the setup that can pose as another role when lynched.
I believe we call them "seemers" around here. Pesky little bastards.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Chuck »

Sloonei wrote:
Prisoner 331347 wrote:This one has spent much time trying to catch up with current events. I do not like the results of the most recent days. Not one bit.

In looking at the most recent lynch, I cannot help but think that there may be something in the case made against this agleaminranks. This indiglo character pointed out a handful of inconsistencies amongst agleaminranks' posts, and concluded that he must be bad. I am inclined to agree the case against this agleaminranks looks somewhat damning from a typical civilian perspective, though I am not inclined to agree that inconsistency is the tell sign of a cop in disguise.

That being said, this one thinks that the people who sided with this agleaminranks fellow in the late hours of Day 4 are of suspicion. Hypothetically, a cop would be aware that agleaminranks was a mafia member, and expressing sympathy for him looks quite good to civilians in the wake of the revealing of his identity. It would be a daring place for a bad guy to hide, but a practical one for someone looking to stay active and yet outside of the crosshairs. We will be examining them closely before deciding upon a vote.
Who are some living/unarrested players whose names stand out to you in all this?
This one is suspicious of Turnip Head, who seemed to express sentiments (read: "a good read") on agleaminranks, only to flip his stance to "uneasy" once more voices began to place their votes. Additionally thellama, as they had been claiming to read agleaminranks as a civilian from the beginning.

This one is also slightly suspicious of Epignosis and a2thezebra, though less so than the aforementioned, as they have expressed their dissatisfaction with the nature of the vote and the logic against the case for agleaminranks' badness. I am more inclined to believe they were genuinely frustrated civilians.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Ah, editing by way of another post: Nerolunar is one name I would like to toss into the suspicious ring, for similar reasons as Turnip Head.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nerolunar wrote:There is a scumrole in the setup that can pose as another role when lynched.

Actually while we are on this topic, I mostly threw shade at Chaindeath at the time. My goal was not to defend LC, but I did notice Chaindeaths behavior. That was my first ping of him - he decided to vote for LC when the only thing LC had posted was his disagreement to the plan that everyone should be voted for, to trigger the traitors. Very weak reasoning from Chaindeath that he didn´t follow up on rubbed me the wrong way and still does.
But what is the evidence that Long Con is the undercover cop?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Prisoner 331347 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Prisoner 331347 wrote:This one has spent much time trying to catch up with current events. I do not like the results of the most recent days. Not one bit.

In looking at the most recent lynch, I cannot help but think that there may be something in the case made against this agleaminranks. This indiglo character pointed out a handful of inconsistencies amongst agleaminranks' posts, and concluded that he must be bad. I am inclined to agree the case against this agleaminranks looks somewhat damning from a typical civilian perspective, though I am not inclined to agree that inconsistency is the tell sign of a cop in disguise.

That being said, this one thinks that the people who sided with this agleaminranks fellow in the late hours of Day 4 are of suspicion. Hypothetically, a cop would be aware that agleaminranks was a mafia member, and expressing sympathy for him looks quite good to civilians in the wake of the revealing of his identity. It would be a daring place for a bad guy to hide, but a practical one for someone looking to stay active and yet outside of the crosshairs. We will be examining them closely before deciding upon a vote.
Who are some living/unarrested players whose names stand out to you in all this?
This one is suspicious of Turnip Head, who seemed to express sentiments (read: "a good read") on agleaminranks, only to flip his stance to "uneasy" once more voices began to place their votes. Additionally thellama, as they had been claiming to read agleaminranks as a civilian from the beginning.

This one is also slightly suspicious of Epignosis and a2thezebra, though less so than the aforementioned, as they have expressed their dissatisfaction with the nature of the vote and the logic against the case for agleaminranks' badness. I am more inclined to believe they were genuinely frustrated civilians.
I am interested in Turnip Head. I've been wanting to call him a scum read all game but I haven't seen him do anything that's highly alarming. At the moment I don't think anyone knows what he's thinking. Makin' me uneasy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Was Long Con's flip disputed (or hinted at "seeming" wrong) after he was arrested? A Crew should have been in BTSC with the Capo, right, so technically two players should have disputed (or hinted) at something being amiss.
Fractal
sprityo
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Just read through Enrique... yeah, his posts around the Fuzz lynch are highly suspicious. Voted him for no reason, bailed as soon as it became a thing, but it's his immediate post-lynch result posts that are ping-y. He calls the lynch bullshit, but also reminds people that he was the first Fuzz voter, in back to back posts.

I'd be fine with voting Boomslang.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

I still don't get how, even with Boomslang replacing and not showing up much, everyone's thoughts on end of Day 2 Enrique went whoosh.

Did Golden the Warden hunt or tempvoted Enrique/Boomslang, as he said he would?
Fractal
sprityo
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

I don't really know what's going on, all the prisoners are a blur, and blah.

Going ika again.

In case peeps didn't realize, ika's bestie Silverwolf has voted him now, too. :)
Image Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Enrique got lumped in with Sig and Quin at the end of Day 2, and since those other two were both here at the time, they attracted most of the attention. Then Long Con and Gleam got in the way of anyone doing anything about it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Sloonei wrote:

I don´t know, its not my theory. I believe LC was the role he was revealed to be when he died. A crew member I think?
ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:

Was Long Con's flip disputed (or hinted at "seeming" wrong) after he was arrested? A Crew should have been in BTSC with the Capo, right, so technically two players should have disputed (or hinted) at something being amiss.
He was revealed as Crew; why would his partners dispute that? Or am I foolishly missing some very basic thing here?
Long Con -- Crew -- Lynched - Day 3 -- Killed in a shooting as Prisoner 888206 - Day 5
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nerolunar wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I don´t know, its not my theory. I believe LC was the role he was revealed to be when he died. A crew member I think?
Whose theory is it? They should get in here and explain it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Could someone update this one on the case on ika? Surfing back, he and the Silverwolf have been tight as twine since early on. I see a serious gang against him on the second day, only to have Fuzz come in and blow his own brains out, so to speak.

This one wonders what Silverwolf's position is as well, and if the change of heart is a method of distancing. :eye:
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by chaindeath »

12 it would seem is the number of pages chaindeath can read before his eyes glass over and he cannot get any useful information from the game's forum. He is going to eat and play some BOI and come back in an hour or two. :burger:
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Prisoner 331347 wrote:Could someone update this one on the case on ika? Surfing back, he and the Silverwolf have been tight as twine since early on. I see a serious gang against him on the second day, only to have Fuzz come in and blow his own brains out, so to speak.

This one wonders what Silverwolf's position is as well, and if the change of heart is a method of distancing. :eye:
Nah. shes jsut having a paranoia going on
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

chaindeath wrote:12 it would seem is the number of pages chaindeath can read before his eyes glass over and he cannot get any useful information from the game's forum. He is going to eat and play some BOI and come back in an hour or two. :burger:
The most valuable thing you can respond to imo is Scotty's ISO when you get back. Please and thank you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

This one is tentatively voting for Turnip Head.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Nerolunar wrote:
sig wrote:Could someone give me there take on Nero and LC's interaction? I'll highlight the few things I found strange later when I'm not doing school as well as finish my ISO of Nero.

Okay that doesn't make me think better of you then.
Sloonei wrote:Why is LC widely suspected of being the undercover cop?
I wouldn't say widely suspected, but I do think it is possibly.
S~V~S wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:

He was revealed as Crew; why would his partners dispute that? Or am I foolishly missing some very basic thing here?
Long Con -- Crew -- Lynched - Day 3 -- Killed in a shooting as Prisoner 888206 - Day 5
I think he is trying to say if LC is Crew why didn't the people who had BTSC with him say anything or hint it when the LC might be undercover cop thing came up.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:

S~V~S wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:

I think he is trying to say if LC is Crew why didn't the people who had BTSC with him say anything or hint it when the LC might be undercover cop thing came up.
:suspish:

Why didn't you out your role when we tried to lynch you twice?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:

S~V~S wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:

When? When he was lynched? Why would anyone think that before he was lynched? Perhaps Nero can explain this for me, becasue I am still confused about this.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote:
sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:

S~V~S wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:

I'm not saying anyone should out there role and who is to say I didn't leave a crumb trail. :P
Of course thinking about it more if LC wasn't Crew I'd think the real Crew member would speak up.
Also him dying as a prisoner probably means he wasn't the seemer. Which isn't helpful.

@Silver why are you lynching Ika?
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Is it just me or does this post:
chaindeath wrote:12 it would seem is the number of pages chaindeath can read before his eyes glass over and he cannot get any useful information from the game's forum. He is going to eat and play some BOI and come back in an hour or two. :burger:
Look eerily similar in cadence and form to this post:
Prisoner 331347 wrote:Could someone update this one on the case on ika? Surfing back, he and the Silverwolf have been tight as twine since early on. I see a serious gang against him on the second day, only to have Fuzz come in and blow his own brains out, so to speak.

Both talk in 3rd person, both end in an emojI, 2 minutes apart. The only difference is, prisoner 331347 has already done more digging and hypothesizing than chaindeath has on the game.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote:
Scotty wrote:
sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:

S~V~S wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:

I'm not saying anyone should out there role and who is to say I didn't leave a crumb trail. :P
Of course thinking about it more if LC wasn't Crew I'd think the real Crew member would speak up.
Also him dying as a prisoner probably means he wasn't the seemer. Which isn't helpful.

I thought it was quite obvious when his role was revealed after being modkilled that he is not a seemer.

Anyway, I didn't see LC as the seemer anyway. Was it just you positing that theory?

Are you saying you left a crumb trail? Are we playing that game right now?

Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Young Lady »

nub LC
Supervisor
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sig, is your crumb trail the scummy posts you made in the first few days, so that when you flip scum we can comb through all your posts and exclaim "aha! And here's another scummy thing he said!"

Because I don't like those kinds of breadcrumbs. They didn't come from any bread I'd eat.

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Scotty wrote:
sig wrote:
Scotty wrote:
sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:

S~V~S wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:

I thought it was quite obvious when his role was revealed after being modkilled that he is not a seemer.

Anyway, I didn't see LC as the seemer anyway. Was it just you positing that theory?

Are you saying you left a crumb trail? Are we playing that game right now?
Unless you're playing a different game?
:shrug:

linki: Nope not that since I won't flip scum.
ImageImage
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Sometimes a strong set of baddies can push a thread into new directions and make people forget pings. Since some of us are seeing the game with new eyes we aren't beholden to that. I strongly think Enrique/BoomsLang is bad and needs to be lynched.

Return to “Previous Jobs”